Courtesy Auto Group

Makes: Mitsubishi|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Courtesy Auto Group
Courtesy Auto Group Info

"They played the "we screwed up the financing..."

They played the "we screwed up the financing paperwork" game when I purchased the truck. After a couple of calls, I mentioned that this felt like predatory lending and suddenly the paperwork was just fine. They screwed up servicing the truck five times. Do yourself a favor and avoid these clowns.

"I took my car in because of fault code, paid $146.83 for..."

I took my car in because of fault code, paid $146.83 for an inconclusive analysis by the mechanic. I had to call the service department continuously to receive any kind of an update because they never initiated any phone calls to me. When I questioned Dawn about why it was so hard to get updated about my car she said that “you’re not the only customer we have”. She had a bad attitude and when asked if there was something wrong she said “that maybe you would like to talk to a male advisor instead”. If that’s not an insinuation of being a sexist, what is? In all, I took my car to another dealership, Mountain Mitsubishi, paid $189.25 for diagnosis, labor and a new part, and my car is running great. Dawn, at Courtesy, would have kept giving my inaccurate information and continue to try to lead me to a new ECU, costing $300 to $500, a part that would have not fixed my car. Well, I can tell you where I’m not dropping $30K on a new truck this year! After all, their not the only dealer I have.

Dawn