Courtesy Chevrolet

1233 E. Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Courtesy Chevrolet Info
About Courtesy Chevrolet

We are a Family owned and operated business that takes pleasure in helping people find the cars, trucks, and suv's that meet their needs. The Courtesy Family is here to help, for your service, parts, new or used purchases. Our Internet team operates across the state of Arizona, if you are in Tuscon to Yuma - we can find you the right car. We even cater to the international market with sales in Canada quality preowned vehicles. In addition - every new or used vehicle sold receives three years of free oil changes. That is how important your business is to Courtesychev.com. Call now and put us to the test 602 279 3232 or email sales@courtesychev.com. Look us up on Facebook & Twitter to keep updated on the latest specials.

About Courtesy Chevrolet

Saturday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 AM

• Courtesy Cafe
  • World Class Internet Sales Team
1,798 Dealership Reviews
Willa

"Above and Beyond!!!#"

Our experience went from good too bad to worse than David fixed it all. Let me explain, I applied online so we would not have to sit at the dealership for hours on end. I get a phone call that same day to say that he is going to look into it. About a week goes by and no word yet, so I give him a call and we set up an appointment for a Sunday 4/12/15 at 1pm (my only free day and his day off). At this point he said he has all the paperwork done on his desk and all we have to do is show up and look at trucks. As we are headed to the dealership I get a text from him saying he is sick and will not be able to make it (still ask for him, David Escobar at the reception desk) and one of his team members will help us. We get there and ask for David, a salesman approaches us and introduces himself to us as Dusty. We took a couple of trucks out for a test drive. At first Dusty was ok then when it came down to working the numbers he became very pushy and my husband and I got very upset. He kept pushing and pushing not listening to what we could and could not do regarding down payment and the monthly payments, so we walked out very pissed. As we were walking out my husband makes a comment about “Thanks for wasting our time” and the sales manager that was there said to him “It was my pleasure”. Other words were said that I will not repeat. After we left I sent David a text saying that we left the dealership very pissed off and he lost a sale because of Dusty. David was very apologetic that we had to go through that and that he felt really bad. David then calls me to say that he returns to work on Tuesday and will look into all this. On Monday I received phone from Camille (I think that is her name) from Courtesy asking me about what happened on Sunday and I explained everything to her and she said that was very inappropriate what the sale manger said and everything else that went on. First thing Tuesday morning I get a phone call from David still vey apologetic and asked me for some information about our trade-in and asked me what trucks we looked at on Sunday. I texted all the information back to him about the trade-in. I told him to take his time and we were not in a rush. He said to me he had to get it done today. I said okay. A few hours later David called me and told me we got the truck that we wanted with the down payment and monthly payments that we wanted. I am not sure what he did but he is an absolutely amazing salesman. That evening as I am at the grocery store I get yet another phone call from David, he said has some good and bad news and asks me which one I want first. I said bad, he said the bad news is that we need to come in today (Tuesday) and the good news is that he got our payment even lower. I about fell. So, we rushed down to Courtesy as fast as we could. When we get there he said everything is done, we just had to wait for a very short time as they printed out all the paperwork. We left out of there very pleased with the service that we got from David Escobar. He spent all day trying to fix how we were treated on Sunday. He did an outstanding job. He went above and beyond all my expectations. I would recommend David Escobar to anyone trying to buy a car/truck.

she2048500

"Great Service."

I am giving this rating because Reboert helped me out tremendously. I have always come to this dealership, as well as my entire family And we love it!

soccerdadk
4/23/2015

"Thank You to Service Consultant Erik Montano"

Thank you for your service always looking out to the customer to fix all issues to the highest standards for GM trades mark, also thanks to Andy Beach service technician for going above and beyond for the customer to check all issues for all my vehicles that I own every time I bring them in for service. Thanks Again ! Courtesy Chevrolet Great Team Effort all around !!!!!

Kermitvonfrog

"The whole shebang"

Thank you for the classy service we were treated well and felt valued. Robert pagan was very attentive and even sweet to both my mother and me.

Csgarage

"Great customer service"

I Came in with a problem on my corvette larry Shuler received me and the car with great customer service listened and was very professional. He took note of the problem and took care of the problem and notified me when the car was ready for pickup! Thx for the great service

AZMATE
4/22/2015

"Chevy Colorado Truck Purchase"

Tom Steffes, Excellent service, Excellent Salesman. Whole process was easy and Tom kept me updated with the tracking of the custom build in every way he could. Tom knew his product and when I asked questions that he may not have an immediate answer he would research and find the answer for me. Even to the smallest details and I had a number of them. Thoughtful and communication was complete in verbal, e-mail and text communication all round. After the sale service was excellent also. Showed me in more detail the entertainment center which at first can be pretty dazzling and overwhelming but after Tom went over it more than once I have pretty much figured it all out. He knew his stuff. The whole purchase from the day I walked in unannounced and worked up a custom build until the day I drove off the lot was excellent. Never had problems and I thought the deal we made was fair on both sides. Took the truck back a week later for a minor detail work, they did it in 20 minutes. This dealer treats customer’s as VIP’s and works with them in an excellent fashion. This Vehicle purchase was the best experience I have ever had in all the years I have been buying automobiles. In addition Chevy Colorado Truck is an excellent buy and I would not hesitate to purchase from this dealer or Tom Steffes again.

Allen Parker

mario,segundo34
4/21/2015

"it was very help and nice"

I like how he treats to me and how to explain what is the best option . He was very nice and helping to me about that problem that my cars have.

E. Bertrand
4/21/2015

"First oil change for my 2015 Equinox"

Great service with a friendly smile at Courtesy Chevrolet! Tim Jackson is the service person I look for because he is trustworthy and very supportive in regards to servicing the vehicle. When I purchase another car down the road I will look for Eric Steffes. For Service - Tim Jackson For sales - Eric Steffes Thank You for Excellent Service Ed Bertrand

Vikings
4/20/2015

"Ask for Larry in service!"

I was assigned Larry when I scheduled my appointment. He went above and beyond when some issues came up out of his control. Great job by Larry and a Great company. Thanks Courtesy!

Cowboys rule !
4/19/2015

"There is no place, like Courtesy Chevrolet !"

Our names are, Martha Cabrea and Miguel Sanchez. We were assisted by, Andy, Dennis and Matt, on the Sales Team and also by Debbie, in the Finance Department. We were looking into a new vehicle. There were some obstacles in our way, of having one of our dreams come true. The Team that assisted us and mentioned above, put our fears to rest, with ease, confidence, assurance, and most of all, friendliness. We were able, to purchase a 2015 Chevy Malibu, with no discomfort levels or disappointments. The Team mentioned above, went out of there way, to make us feel important, cared for, and wanted. We still can not believe, we are driving our dream. Miracles do happen ! Thank you very much, to these four individuals, mentioned in this review. Words can not even express, our gratitude and thanks. Your awesome sirs and lady ! We will recommend courtesy Chevrolet, to all we know and all, we do not know. You made a believer, out of both of us. God Bless and be blessed. We drove off, in our vehicle on 4-16-2015.

Andy, Dennis, Matt, on the sales teams and Debbie in the finance department.

1 - 10 of 1,798 results