Courtesy Chevrolet

1233 E. Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Courtesy Chevrolet Info
About Courtesy Chevrolet

We are a Family owned and operated business that takes pleasure in helping people find the cars, trucks, and suv's that meet their needs. The Courtesy Family is here to help, for your service, parts, new or used purchases. Our Internet team operates across the state of Arizona, if you are in Tuscon to Yuma - we can find you the right car. We even cater to the international market with sales in Canada quality preowned vehicles. In addition - every new or used vehicle sold receives three years of free oil changes. That is how important your business is to Courtesychev.com. Call now and put us to the test 602 279 3232 or email sales@courtesychev.com. Look us up on Facebook & Twitter to keep updated on the latest specials.

About Courtesy Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Courtesy Cafe
  • World Class Internet Sales Team
2,392 Dealership Reviews
Rosa Rivera
8/28/2016

"Great experiance"

I worked with Oscar and Misty and they both have excellant customer service skills and both are very courteous and pleasant....I would recommend them

Coxfamily12
8/28/2016

"Great experience with Lamar and Sterling"

Found the car we wanted online. Lamar and Sterling helped us when we drive in the lot. Sterling was a wonderful salesman and helped us finish the deal. Lamar kept checking on us (he answered when we called from 45 miles away to inquire about the vehicle but was another client when we arrived) to make sure we were being taken care of. It was a very busy car sales day at Courtesy, but we were thrilled with the customer service. Thank you, Courtesy Chevrolet and Lamar and especially Sterling. We love our Suburban.

darlene montano
8/27/2016

"satisfied"

everyone was helpful and nice and took the time to make sure i was happy and satisfied they worked with me to get the lowest payment i was referred by my sister she also said it was a good place to get a car

Kea2016
8/26/2016

"The BEST!!! Dealership "

Great!! Employees. All my cars/trucks were purchased here, including My recent purchase. (Malibu). Anthony Lopenzo....words cannot express. Thank you!!! For making this another great experience!!

CMA25

"Wonderful"

Wonderful. Chris Murphy helped me get the vehicle I wanted at my preferred price. We were in and out very quickly. And Misty in Finance was an amazing help, so kind and understanding. Sales manager Brock Roulier was also an amazing help. The entire staff was kind and the atmosphere was friendly. I did not feel pressured and my needs were heard.

Milodon

"2016 RS Camaro"

Lamar IS THE MAN!!! I've been waiting on the Camaro prices to drop. Lamar called me to let me know they finally have. He just hooked me up with a SMOKIN! deal on a 2016 RS Camaro. MSRP 37860 on sale for 31, 000. After a little haggling I came out of it with basically a 7,000 dollar discount. You never feel as though you are pressured with Lamar. He's just there to get you what you want at a fair price. I couldn't be happier with my new Camaro. Thanks Lamar!

Stephanie Brewer

"Great Client Service!!!"

My husband and I bought our first vehicle together, a 2015 Ford F150, at Courtesy Chevrolet. The Salesman thought there was a second key that belonged to our truck, but when we came to pick it up the day after our purchase we found out there was only one key. We noticed the key we had was not the "Administrative Key" and the key we had was supervised. The "MyKey" feature would not allow us to turn up the volume past level 14, go over 80 mph, or listen to the radio if any occupant was unbuckled. It became very irritating so we went back to Courtesy Chevrolet and spoke with Edwin Puga, he explained to us that due to the fact that it was a used vehicle, Courtesy Chevrolet only had what the previous owners gave them (keys, floor mats, owner's manuals, ect.). Edwin could tell that we were unhappy with the situation and wanted to fix it! Edwin spoke with Josh Bleckler, the pre-owned sales manager, to see if they could help us by making a new key. Josh and Edwin told us that they would take our truck into the Ford dealership and have them make us an administrative key, ALL FREE of charge! Thank you Courtesy Chevrolet, Edwin Puga, and Josh Bleckler!!! Thank you for caring about your customer's experiences and thank you for making our first buy an excellent experience!

Edwin Puga

alligatorpastas
8/25/2016

"Found the best service advisor! They actually are courteous!"

Tim Jackson is the best. He listens carefully to me describe my car issues, takes time to help you understand your car's problem once it has been diagnosed, warns ahead of time about long wait times, but usually over-delivers with shorter times, helps me find a courtesy loaner vehicle when needed, always offers the coupon for a free drink (the free cold fountain diet soda really does make a difference in how I feel about this place.. lol), and is just a nice person. I hope he sticks around. Before my car was assigned to him, I had a different nice person, but now I am spoiled by the quality of Tim's service. He even fits my car in on super busy days if I have an unexpected and unplanned for (i.e. no appointment) car issue. Tim even asks for me to follow up with him after the service just to let him know how the car is driving generally. I know there are other nice people at Courtesy Chevrolet, but I really do trust Tim. And I have to admit I love driving past their big arrow sign on Camelback Road!

Romulus Gregovic

"Wonderful outcome"

Wasn't planning on buying a car but my other one died. Ben and the team at Courtesy made day two of cat shopping pleasant and most importantly successful!! I never thought I could get into a new car with all the upgrades and refinement at my price point - but they worked hard, put up with my difficult older sister, and I drove away feeling wonderful!

CynthiaR
8/24/2016

"Amazing"

In the process of purchasing a car and i have to say eric real is probably the best sales person ive dealt with so far. He knew what he was talking about in regards to different cars i am interested in and was very patient with all my questions. Totally recommend anyone to ask for eric real if you're thinking of purchasing a car with courtesy chevrolet.

1 - 10 of 2,392 results