Courtesy Chevrolet

1233 E. Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Courtesy Chevrolet Info
About Courtesy Chevrolet

We are a Family owned and operated business that takes pleasure in helping people find the cars, trucks, and suv's that meet their needs. The Courtesy Family is here to help, for your service, parts, new or used purchases. Our Internet team operates across the state of Arizona, if you are in Tuscon to Yuma - we can find you the right car. We even cater to the international market with sales in Canada quality preowned vehicles. In addition - every new or used vehicle sold receives three years of free oil changes. That is how important your business is to Courtesychev.com. Call now and put us to the test 602 279 3232 or email sales@courtesychev.com. Look us up on Facebook & Twitter to keep updated on the latest specials.

About Courtesy Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Courtesy Cafe
  • World Class Internet Sales Team
2,067 Dealership Reviews
diadrignola
8/28/2015

"Tim was great "

I brought my car in to have the vehicle inspection done and an oil changed and my right turn signal bulb replaced. It had been awhile since my car had been serviced. I don't drive my car a lot so I can always trust Tim to tell what I should have done to my car and what can wait. It showed that my tires need to be rotated and balanced. Tim asked me about this and I said to perform the service since I knew it had a while since this was done. I'm glad that Tim told me about this. He said it would take about 20 minutes for this to be done and he was right. Tim is a great service agent. Thanks, Tim.

m.munoz87
8/27/2015

"check engine light/traction light off"

Larry was awesome! ! Enough said!! Really attentive, he called me constantly, kept me updated on my car. Thats a definite plus for me. Would definitely recommend him to anyone who visits Courtesy Chevrolet.

ken1234
8/26/2015

"UNCLE TIM JACKSON!!!!!!!"

UNCLE TIM is the best Service Advisor in the business. UNCLE Tim is super friendly and hooks me up with an ice tea every now and then. We couldn't be more pleased with the excellent customer service.He will go out of his way to help you anyway that he can. when I drop off a car/truck he always gets me in and out. THANK YOU... UNCLE TIM!!!!!!!!

Pat811
8/25/2015

"Engine overheating problem"

I bought my car In January and had no issues but lately I was having a problem where my engine was getting so hot that the fans would turn on after shutting the car off and my car had stalled twice. I called to ask about it and the first guy I spoke with explained why and told me it was normal. I still felt something was wrong and asked a friend's husband to take a look. He saw that one of my radiator fans was out and thought maybe that's why the engine was getting so hot. So I called Courtesy Chevrolet back and spoke with a different person. Larry listened to my concerns and agreed that the car should be brought unlike the other person I spoke with who said it was normal. My car was there for a few days. Larry explained what they'd be doing, set me up with a loaner while my car was getting repaired and kept in contact with me. There was nearly $900 worth of repair so something definitely was wrong. Luckily it was covered under my warranty. So glad I didn't listen to the other guy and followed my instincts to follow up and very glad I spoke with Larru to get the situation take care of. Thank you!

she2048500
8/25/2015

"Great service, fast, easy, and efficient."

I am giving Michael 5 stars because he is a really great service advisor, very knowledgeable, and helpful. No problems whatsoever, and It was so quick that I was suprised. He's an advisor that truly cares about his customers. I'm definately coming back. Great job Courtesy Chevrolet on your awesome team!! :)

Michael Gonnell

Tahoe
8/24/2015

"Trustworthy"

Tim, always, makes a routine service appointment or a last minute service appointment easy and uncomplicated because he is "trustworthy" and professional. Thank you, Tim!

efrain72
8/24/2015

"service"

Larry Schuler was awesome! Thank you for the service and making me feel like you care. You have excellent people skills and the service over the top!

TheoinAZ
8/22/2015

"Easy as pie"

Courtesy dropped me off, handled the repair and a windshield replacement, and picked me. Good communication and service. Larry explained everything and answered all my questions. The repair was a recall so I can't comment on price.

Brad
8/22/2015

"Great service"

Larry took the time to really take care of me. He spent the time needed to make sure my Volt got the service it needed. He also spent time making sure I got the new tires I needed at the right price, offering to price match any advertised price. When I got stuck in traffic and was late getting there to pick up my Volt, he was waiting with a smile on his face. Will go back any time my Volt needs service.

Liz
8/20/2015

"Honest,dependable,Tim Jackson is the BEST EVER! truly."

Been going to Courtesy Chevrolet since 2000- THE BEST IN ARIZONA! I love Tim Jackson! I have found the best service for the lifetime of my Chevrolet. Sincerely,Liz Seeberg

1 - 10 of 2,067 results