Courtesy Chevrolet

1233 E. Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Courtesy Chevrolet Info
About Courtesy Chevrolet

We are a Family owned and operated business that takes pleasure in helping people find the cars, trucks, and suv's that meet their needs. The Courtesy Family is here to help, for your service, parts, new or used purchases. Our Internet team operates across the state of Arizona, if you are in Tuscon to Yuma - we can find you the right car. We even cater to the international market with sales in Canada quality preowned vehicles. In addition - every new or used vehicle sold receives three years of free oil changes. That is how important your business is to Courtesychev.com. Call now and put us to the test 602 279 3232 or email sales@courtesychev.com. Look us up on Facebook & Twitter to keep updated on the latest specials.

About Courtesy Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Courtesy Cafe
  • World Class Internet Sales Team
2,297 Dealership Reviews
Bmcnulty
5/25/2016

"5 stars "

Lamar and management were amazing in helping me locate the exact car of my dreams. As well as Describing all the key features and accessories needed to drive safely and the extras needed to keep two young boys busy while on the road. The financing gentleman really worked with me in assuring that I could comfortably afford my new car, and after long hours of shopping and dealing Lamar provided dinner for my family- on him! This dealership and employees were very patient and extremely helpful, in this process. I would reccommend them to anyone, as I was recommended by my mother who also purchased a vehicle from this establishment. Thank you

militarybuyer
5/17/2016

"Great car buying experience"

I found the car I wanted on the internet and requested more information about it. Nate Rotolante was the first person to email me back and provided all information requested. Since I am from out of town and could not make it down to the dealership for a few weeks he kept in touch and provided updates. When I was able to drive to the dealership to check out the car he was very friendly and personable. Nate understood that I had another vehicle that I was looking at and didn't pressure me into not going to look at the other car. He helped me get the best deal for the car he had and it turned out to be a deal I couldn't refuse. Overall I had a great car buying experience with Courtesy and would recommend anyone to start here first to avoid the headaches of other dealerships.

Two5byu
5/15/2016

"Honest and open"

Lamar and the rest of the team did a great job helping me get what I wanted. When I told them what I wanted and what I was willing to pay, they made their pitch, but were not too pushy. I'm excited for my new car and excited it did not break the bank.

hassms
5/12/2016

"Best experience in ourchasing a new vehcle."

I found the truck I was looking for in a search on the internet at Courtesy. When I selected the type of truck and features I wanted, this truck was the only one that came up. During that search, I chatted with one of your representatives for some information. Very nice girl and was very helpful. Within an hour I received a phone call from Anthony to discuss the truck and set up a time to come in. Again, very pleasant conversation. After that, Steve called to make sure that someone contacted me. Once I did arrive at your facility, everyone I dealt with was pleasant, knowledgeable and very helpful during the entire process. The one thing that bothers me in the vehicle purchasing process is the sales people being pushy trying to get me to make an immediate decision. This was NOT the case at Courtesy. I can see where the name comes from. Everyone is very courteous. I would not hesitate to come back for my next purchase and recommend Courtesy Chevrolet to anyone. Thanks again for a pleasant experience. BTW, my wife says the truck looks Bitchin!!!!

Mickeyladybug
5/12/2016

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience at this dealership! I worked with Lamar and he was very patient and paid very close attention to what I said I was looking for. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Cindy83
5/06/2016

"Awesome customer service!!!"

Our salesman was very helpful and honest. He was very prompt in meeting our needs and working with us. We would definitely be recommending Courtesy Chevrolet to family and friends!

PeshChar
5/05/2016

""1st Time Buyer At This Dealership, Great Experience""

I drove on their lot and Reynaldo approach me, and said "oh you're in a rental." Yes I am here to look at a vehicle, you had advertised online. I felt at ease with Reynaldo, it was all fun too, we would joke! He hustled all over their HUGE lot, and he also recommended other vehicles. Eventually I found the vehicle I wanted, it wasn't advertised online, Reynaldo knew what I wanted. He didn't push vehicles on me, he was very patience! I appreciated him tons! Thank you Rey for all you did that day, besides he said comeback in 2 years and trade it in and get another vehicle...ha ha ha I said maybe?

Charles Shortridge
5/02/2016

"Confrontational Staff - Padded Numbers"

BUY ANYWHERE ELSE! Lamar was a good salesperson but didnt understand our price range/used car needs. I went in to see a vehicle, but it turns out they didn't have it on the lot. This wouldn't be a big deal but they confirmed that they had it on the phone. This happened TWICE! I also told the salesperson multiple times that I had a set budget for a vehicle, yet the salesperson and managers were confrontational when I wouldnt offer more for a vehicle. Even after I explained that Im sure the vehicle is worth that much, it just wasnt the car for me, they still were argumentative. I would have been open to looking at a different vehicle of the same model, but after coming in multiple times and having such a bad experience I wont be back. NOTE: They charge over $1600 in services and fees....this is just added to boost their profits. Many dealerships offer the same services, but build that cost into their asking price....thats why buying from a dealership is more expensive than buying private. Essentially they are trying to charge you twice, but calling it something different. I literally checked to see if there was factory tint on the windows of the vehicle I wanted to buy, and they still tried to charge me for tinted windows!! Also, they list vehicles online just to get you in the door, and then try to sell you another vehicle. Furthermore they pad all their prices by at least $5,000 and immediately drop $3,000 in an effort to convince you they are providing you a deal. In summary: Don't be fooled when they try to talk circles around the price. Look up what dealerships are selling your trade in vehicle ahead of time. They come down to decent price of cars to sell, but get angry if you dont want to pay for useless service and add-ons, and if you know your vehicle is worth more than they'll give you for a trade in. See for yourself!

lladams1
4/27/2016

"excellent"

Eric Real Internet salesman was awesome. No more did I hit the send button on an inquiry but he called me right away. Everything that he said he lived up too! Got us a great deal. Would recommend him for top salesman and give all your staff a 5 star!!!

7108westside
4/20/2016

"Honestly the best dealership I've dealt with"

This is where I got my first car loan ever gave me an exceptional car payment. Everyone was so great. I went to another dealership to possibly trade my car in but that dealership attempted to rip me off. I decided to stick with my car I got from courtesy. If I ever decide to get a new car in the future I know where to go

1 - 10 of 2,297 results