Courtesy Chevrolet

1233 E. Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Courtesy Chevrolet Info
About Courtesy Chevrolet

We are a Family owned and operated business that takes pleasure in helping people find the cars, trucks, and suv's that meet their needs. The Courtesy Family is here to help, for your service, parts, new or used purchases. Our Internet team operates across the state of Arizona, if you are in Tuscon to Yuma - we can find you the right car. We even cater to the international market with sales in Canada quality preowned vehicles. In addition - every new or used vehicle sold receives three years of free oil changes. That is how important your business is to Courtesychev.com. Call now and put us to the test 602 279 3232 or email sales@courtesychev.com. Look us up on Facebook & Twitter to keep updated on the latest specials.

About Courtesy Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Courtesy Cafe
  • World Class Internet Sales Team
2,429 Dealership Reviews
Perez.Denise
9/22/2016

"Checked new cars!"

I went in to see what options I had to trade in my car. Eric Real was the person that explained my options. I am very happy with the options I have and will definitely come back!!

steve123534
9/22/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE BUYING A TAHOE"

I buy a new car every 18 months or so. The thrill of buying is part of the experience. I have had conversations with O'Jay over the past year. He was always informative and willing to help. Jared Renko was a great help taking me on test drives. When I finally purchased a Tahoe LTZ tonight, Stan Morgan and Misty in finance were excellent. The level of customer service shown to me was above and beyond from this dealership. I am a New Yorker that doesn't see this level of customer service in AZ. I am proud to recommend this dealership to anyone who is thinking of a Chevy!!

Andrewams
9/21/2016

"Great experience! "

Roberto is great at letting buyers find what they like within their price range. Very friendly and proffessional . not too pushy. He keeps it real!

acuña91
9/21/2016

"Roberto was the best "

roberto was I good helper he did a good job he give a good service I recomend other people to come with him he will give a good service and price

Jenny
9/20/2016

"3 days later results a great deal!"

Greeted by Lamar immediately in the parking lot with a big smile and how can I help you, I told him I only wanted to look at the 2016 Equinox any trim level. He immediately went to a computer and said they had 3 in stock and took me to see all 3 in the lot across the street. We then test drove one and then I left asking Lamar to run numbers and discounts on all 3 since one was a demo, and one was used in service as a loaner, the other only had a few miles. He called the next morning, dealt with my boyfriend as I was busy and so the negotiations began. He asked me to come to dealer ship after work so we could make a deal, I did, but things didn't really turn out as I desired so I left. He called that night and called the next morning and negotiated until we came to a mutual number the on day 3 now. So after work i met with Lamar, he was true to his word, still smiling and thorough through it all then off to finance I went to meet Steve. Steve was knowlegble and thorough as well, he went through all my options, though I declined all of them he was still smiling and answering my questions. Then i met Debbie, who walked me to my vehicle, explaining services, products, OnStar, XM, and even conneted my phone to my truck before I left. Debbie, is extremely customer oriented, she was a pleasure to meet and end the deal/day with. Exceptional service all around! Will definitely be a return customer and highly recommend my team at Courtesy to all my friends and family.

Adrian
9/19/2016

"Great service"

Had a good experience at this dealership. I am often wary of visiting car dealerships as my experiences with other dealerships in the past have not been good. But I was pleasantly surprised at having zero problems here. Ryan Washington was a great help, and also Brock.

Brock

Daniel555
9/18/2016

"Great customer service!"

Purchased a vehicle this Friday and Ivan our salesman was great! He was very knowledgeable and professional. My only complaints are that we had to wait a long time for financing and we didn't get a full tank of gas at the end of the long process. Other than that it was a positive experience and we drove away in a great car. -Daniel

Niche0818
9/17/2016

"Roberto R. is muy bueno 👍🏽"

Before we even walked in they were on top of it. I told them what I was looking for and they led me right to it, they will work with you, I didn't feel like they were trying to shove a new car down my throat. Great service.

Kevin Colby

Danielle12
9/17/2016

"Awesome!"

This is the second vehicle we've purchased at Courtesy and I am impressed with every experience. Chris was friendly, funny and personable. Thanks Chris! We'll be back for sure!

emhorn08
9/16/2016

"Amazing Customer Service!"

My husband and I purchased a 2016 Camero and 2016 Tahoe LT from Jared recently. Jared from the very beginning was excellent to work with and we were very happy with him. We did have quite a few hiccups from the get go, however he made sure to make everything right and to make us happy. If we ever go back to Courtesy Chevrolet to buy another car, it will be because of him. He is the best example of true customer service! Thank you Jared you are AWESOME!

1 - 10 of 2,429 results