Courtesy Chevrolet

1233 E. Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Courtesy Chevrolet Info
About Courtesy Chevrolet

We are a Family owned and operated business that takes pleasure in helping people find the cars, trucks, and suv's that meet their needs. The Courtesy Family is here to help, for your service, parts, new or used purchases. Our Internet team operates across the state of Arizona, if you are in Tuscon to Yuma - we can find you the right car. We even cater to the international market with sales in Canada quality preowned vehicles. In addition - every new or used vehicle sold receives three years of free oil changes. That is how important your business is to Courtesychev.com. Call now and put us to the test 602 279 3232 or email sales@courtesychev.com. Look us up on Facebook & Twitter to keep updated on the latest specials.

About Courtesy Chevrolet

Saturday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 AM

• Courtesy Cafe
  • World Class Internet Sales Team
1,737 Dealership Reviews
kiddgo
3/28/2015

"routine maintenance and service"

tim went out of his way to make my experience a courtesy Chevrolet a pleasant one. he made sure me and my car were well taken care of. not only did he take care of the things I need it done when they found other problems we were able to have them fixed well still staying within my budget . everyone in the service center greeted me with a smile and a Hello . they went out of their way to make me feel like a valued customer.

ThereseT
3/28/2015

"Maintenance Work"

Tim Jackson, service consultant, is the reason I travel approx. 20 miles to service my 2005 Suburban truck at Courtesy Chevrolet. There is a Chevy dealer approximately one mile from my home. Tim is accommodating to my schedule preferences, thorough in his explanation of the findings, personable to work with, and goes the extra mile to be sure my service appointment is a pleasurable experience. Tim Jackson is a 5 Star employee and I have used Courtesy service dept. for the 10 years I have owned the truck because of my satisfaction of working with Tim. Thank You for the opportunity to share my thoughts.

Topeliminator
3/27/2015

"Service Department Experience"

My service experience was, as always, excellent. Tim Jackson, my service consultant, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Tim and Courtesy's service department. I have been using Courtesy for service on the 4 Camaros and 11 Corvettes I have owned since 1995 and they have always made sure I was completely satisfied with the quality of their work. Joe M. Phoenix, AZ

Msmarisa21
3/27/2015

"Professional Service and Issue Resolution "

Robert immediately learned my first name. He worked to find the best possible price on special order parts for my 2005 Equinox. He made sure I was taken care of in the service area and ensured I had a loaner for the 2 days my vehicle was there. When a problem arose prior to my exit from the property, Robert went above and beyond to get manager approval and promptly take care of the problem. By far the best experiences I have ever had in problem resolution and customer service at any Phoenix area dealership. Thanks Robert!!!

lizvel
3/26/2015

"Service Department"

Robert was friendly and pleasant. Greeted me with a big smile! He made sure to let me know that one of the services I needed would take extra long and I'm glad that he did since I was in a time crunch! Thanks!

Kelsea
3/26/2015

"service was awesome""

Robert really made the effort to go the extra mile to help me and get things done and was really friendly, definitely an A+ for job well done

htm4400

"Service Repair"

Robert was very helpful from the start. He was thorough in explaining the nature of the repair and was open with the options that were available to me. Would recommend to others.

RosarioRGranado

"Fantastic Service !"

Called Tim, told him issue with my truck. He gets me set up for service next day (early diag) to my convenience, contacts me w/findings, worked with me in getting issue resolved. The whole time, understanding my needs snd met them, Totally satisfied, clearly the reason I have been a fan for many years and though i live opposite side of Phoenix i will travel for this type of service.

centorino_mike
3/25/2015

"Excellent job Robert Pagan"

Excellent job on identifying the problem with my AC and fixing it in a quick and timely manner by Robert Pagan and the rest of the service staff. Thank You!

jorge

"excellent job"

I have no complains. Definitively the dealer that you want to work with. Fast, nice work, clean your car, give you free drinks while you waiting, and their service people are very efficient and nice.

1 - 10 of 1,737 results