Courtesy Chevrolet

Eric Real , Sales Representative, Courtesy Chevrolet

Eric Real

Sales Representative

June 24, 2017

"Joe Vassias made my corvette buying experience happen !"

- Cass

I flew into Phoenix to buy a 2014 corvette . A car I had been searching for, for months ! There it was on line at Courtesy Chevrolet. After the negotiations had been initiated Joe stepped up to the plate and ironed out some substantial issues that I was at odds with. He came on board at the 11th hour , made sense of things, made me feel like my satisfaction was the goal . Joe took me through the entire painless process seeing that I was satisfied every step of the way . Not only did Joe pick me up at the airport , he personally led me from the dealership to the 10 freeway making sure I was on my way back to Palm Springs. This is an amazing dealership 60 years of history ..they learned a thing or two in that time ! Thanks Joe I wouldn't be driving my dream car without your help !

Joe Vassias

June 20, 2017

"Thank you to Joe Vassias"

- happy customer

Joe Vassias is, by far, the best car sales professional we have ever encountered. From the very beginning when we met him in the Courtesy Chevrolet parking lot, he was nothing by helpful and accommodating. We felt no pressure like we have seen in so many other car sales professionals we have dealt with over the years. This is our first car from Courtesy and we will definitely keep using them as long as we are in Phoenix.

Joe Vassias

June 17, 2017

"Professional"

- Buick14

Best car buying experience we've had. Professional through the entire process. Anthony was friendly and patient explaining all the options available to get us the right vehicle at the right price.

Martha Keith