Courtesy Chevrolet

1233 E. Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Courtesy Chevrolet Info
About Courtesy Chevrolet

We are a Family owned and operated business that takes pleasure in helping people find the cars, trucks, and suv's that meet their needs. The Courtesy Family is here to help, for your service, parts, new or used purchases. Our Internet team operates across the state of Arizona, if you are in Tuscon to Yuma - we can find you the right car. We even cater to the international market with sales in Canada quality preowned vehicles. In addition - every new or used vehicle sold receives three years of free oil changes. That is how important your business is to Courtesychev.com. Call now and put us to the test 602 279 3232 or email sales@courtesychev.com. Look us up on Facebook & Twitter to keep updated on the latest specials.

About Courtesy Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Courtesy Cafe
  • World Class Internet Sales Team
1,940 Dealership Reviews
Eri2199610

"Great Service!! "

Two thumbs up to my service adviser Larry Shuler! He is very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and very considerate of my needs, he made sure to always keep me informed and comfortable, going as far as to place me in a rental so that my weekend was not inconvenienced by my car repairs. He has made my experience at Courtesy Chevrolet memorable and pleasant; I would strongly recommend and with pleasure come back to Courtesy Chevrolet for all my car needs. Thank you Larry for being a rock star!! You are appreciated!! I hope your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed, I surly noticed very quickly how lucky I was to be pared with you and your service team!! Erica Hernandez

Cbroucek

"Always Amazing Service!"

Thanks to Tim Jackson for always giving us the best service! Every time we are in for service on our Suburban he goes out of his way to make sure everything is taken care of 100%. And ALWAYS gives the best customer service! We trust Tim to keep our Suburban safe for our family!

Mom3kids

"SATISFACTION GUARENTED"

HAD AN OIL CHANGE AND WINDSHIELD REPLACED A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND DUE TO THE WINDSHIELD BEING REPLACED I WAS UNABLE TO GET MY CAR WASHED AT THAT TIME. I WAS ADVISED BY CURT PETRI THAT IT WAS NOT A PROBLEM TO BRING MY CAR BACK AT MY CONVENIENCE JUST FOR A CAR WASH. AS ALWAYS, CURT WAS CORRECT, I CAME BY JUST FOR A CAR WASH AND WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM I WAS IN AND OUT OF THERE WITHIN 20 MINUTES WITH A CLEAN CAR. THANK YOU CURT FOR YOUR THROUGHNESS AND HANDLING THINGS AS ALWAYS IN A FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER. KUDOS TO CURT AND COURTESY.

MA
6/27/2015

""Excellent Service""

I met Larry for the first time last week. I was very impressed with his professionalism and willingness to follow up on making sure that my car's problem was solved to my satisfaction. He also coordinated a loner vehicle for me while my car was being worked on and the entire process went very smoothly. I would highly recommend him as your GO TO service coordinator. He is THE BEST!! MAF

Carol (who helped verify my approval for my Loaner vehicle)

js402

"Excellent Service"

Excellent service. Courtesy Chevrolet was very helpful, friendly and took care of me in a timely fashion. I was able to get sufficient details on the service my vehicle needed and it was handled very professionally. Larry is my go-to guy for any auto needs.

Tiko11

"Excellent Service"

I want to thank Larry Shuler!! He made everything easy and fast!! Larry was very friendly and professional. Larry Shuler is the best Service Advisor I ever had. Thank You Again!!!

mo
6/26/2015

"I No Longer Dread Bringing My Car in for Service"

When I bring my car in to Tim Jackson, I know it is in the best hands. Tim gets it done in the least amount of time every time. Usually it is pretty quick but when it is not he is honest about it so I can plan around it. Highly recommend this dealership!

Granner
6/25/2015

"Tim Jackson is Great Service"

Every time I need to take my car into the dealership, Tim Jackson is the service writer that I deal with. He is always very nice and very helpful. He makes sure that my car is fixed as soon as possible. I would definitely recommend Tim Jackson!

Truck Owner
6/25/2015

"Excellent service and very helpful staff everywhere"

From arrival to pick up they were honest and helpful. Courtesy coffee while I waited for my ride back to work and someone picked me up to return me to get my truck. Larry called with estimates and was very thoughtful and nice in going over options and costs. Great Business!!

Kkrisp

"Excellence"

Fast service, professional and courteous. Adam took excellent care of me, got me a free drink washed my vehicle for me while I waited for my oil change. Ill be back to see Adam again next time.

1 - 10 of 1,940 results