Courtesy Chevrolet

Courtesy Chevrolet

Call
Courtesy Chevrolet Info
About Courtesy Chevrolet

We are a Family owned and operated business that takes pleasure in helping people find the cars, trucks, and suv's that meet their needs. The Courtesy Family is here to help, for your service, parts, new or used purchases. Our Internet team operates across the state of Arizona, if you are in Tuscon to Yuma - we can find you the right car. We even cater to the international market with sales in Canada quality preowned vehicles. In addition - every new or used vehicle sold receives three years of free oil changes. That is how important your business is to Courtesychev.com. Call now and put us to the test 602 279 3232 or email sales@courtesychev.com. Look us up on Facebook & Twitter to keep updated on the latest specials.

About Courtesy Chevrolet

Saturday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 AM

• Courtesy Cafe
  • World Class Internet Sales Team
marco astudillo
12/26/2014

"Great!"

Great dealership overall! I loved how they treated me there and how they gave me an opinion on wich car they recommend. Great i loved it!!

BobbyD
12/24/2014

"awesome service"

the service is always fast and friendly they do an excellent job and the wait is never very long. I work with Curt and he did everything he could to help me in a timely and friendly manner.

JPayne500
12/23/2014

"Good service experience"

I was in and out in less than 2 hours. Happy with experience. I was comfortable and felt like I was important to them as a customer

Andy
12/22/2014

"Mission Accomplished."

I have been taking my Suburban to Courtesy since I purchased it from Courtesy in 2007. Tim Jackson is always direct and straightforward about maintenance items and unexpected repairs.

cmckenzieii
12/19/2014

"Fast, Friendly & Reliable"

The team at Courtesy Chevrolet are always the best! I have all my routine service check's done here and they are always very helpful and friendly from the moment I drive up to the moment I drive off the lot. I really appreciate the speed of service and thoughtfulness of the staff. I really appreciate the kind gesture of giving all Veteran's free oil changes on Fridays as well! As long as I live in AZ this will be the only place my car goes to for services and repairs. Kind Regards, Clyde McKenzie

nobbycat
12/19/2014

"Always great service"

I am a long time customer of Courtesy Chevrolet. My parents bought a new Chevrolet from Courtesy in 1960 and over the years my family has purchased many new cars from Courtesy. For several years I have been going to Tim Jackson as my service advisor and before that I used Stu Dolinky until he retired.l Both men have given me top-notch service and I highly recommend them.

gramps

" excellent service "

I brought my Silverado in today to have it checked out for loss of power and Doug Smith was very helpful in finding my problem. He explained to me what the mechanics found and also a couple of other things that needed attention. I would not hesitate to bring any of vehicles in.

harley rider

"excellant service"

Took in my Tahoe to get a repair on door lock Doug Smith was a great help I didn't think it could be repaired Doug took great care of me it was repaired in no time and working great . The service was excellent Doug is my new service guy

karlas
12/17/2014

"Oil Change Done quickly and Accurately"

Doug once again took care of me and again it was great.. showed up a little late and he still took care of me.. and to top it off he washed my truck before returning it to me without me even asking!!.. Thanks 4 your great work Doug!!!

maryannk01
12/16/2014

"Took a while - but good customer service overall"

I was a first time car buyer, so the entire experience was new for me. I went in with my dad knowing I had a certain budget that I wanted to stick to. Eric sold my dad his last car, so this time, he helped me. After looking through all the cars he had, Eric finally found a 2012 Sonic that was a little out of my price range. However, the car had very low mileage for its age and seemed a fair price overall so I decided to buy it. Eric also advise me that the car was not ready to be taken off the lot that day anyway so I was okay with waiting. I agreed to come in 3 days later and purchase it and sign the paperwork. The next day, I got a phone call telling me my car was ready for pickup. I said thank you, but I will be in on Monday. Then, again, on Sunday I got the same call telling me my car was ready. It seemed a bit odd to me that this happened. On Monday evening, I went in at about 6:30pm to pick up my car. I didn't leave with my car until 9:30pm after they had already closed. It took me about 15 minutes to finalize all the financial paperwork (Lucy Tucker helped with this, she was very nice). After that, my parents and I waited almost half an hour to see the car. Eric apologized profusely for the delays. I noticed that the passenger side mirror had a sleeve over it, hiding the fact that it was broken. Fortunately, they gave me a We Owe You slip for its replacement. I did think it strange though that no one had noticed this earlier. After that, Eric was not pleased with the cleanliness of the car so he took it to the dealership's cleaning area and enlisted some of the men there to help clean. That was very nice of him and way beyond what was asked of him. Finally, I left the dealership with my car at 9:30 pm. Two weeks later - I have had no problems with the car and finally got the mirror replaced today. Overall, it did take a lot longer than I would have liked, but I got the car I wanted in the condition I wanted so I am happy about that. Plus, Eric is very nice and personable which is certainly a plus. Thank you, Courtesy Chevrolet!

Reviews of Doug Smith