Courtesy Chevrolet

Oscar Castro, New Sales, Courtesy Chevrolet

Oscar Castro

New Sales

December 02, 2016

"Great for picky buyers!"

- Colorado3000

Our Sales Rep Benny Gonzalez was great. He took the time to show us many models. We are confident with Benny help that we got the best truck for us. I recommend Benny Gonzalez if you need to find the best vehicle.

December 02, 2016

"Totally Satisfied Customer"

- Keith

I have never had a better car buying experience (and I have been been buying cars for a very long time). From start to finish with Anthony, I was treated as a valued customer and was impressed with his professionalism and customer service skills. I would recommend him to anyone in the market for a new Chevrolet vehicle. And the price I paid was amazing for the vehicle that I purchased.

December 01, 2016

"Lamar was so amazing!! He worked fast and was so helpful!"

- Kels22

Lamar knew my time was valuable and had me in and out in no time making my car buying experience a breeze! He even brought me M and Ms when I was getting hungry! 5 star service and an over all great guy, I would recommend Lamar to all my friends and family.

New 2016 Chevrolet Impala, $29022