Courtesy Chevrolet

1233 E. Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Courtesy Chevrolet Info
About Courtesy Chevrolet

We are a Family owned and operated business that takes pleasure in helping people find the cars, trucks, and suv's that meet their needs. The Courtesy Family is here to help, for your service, parts, new or used purchases. Our Internet team operates across the state of Arizona, if you are in Tuscon to Yuma - we can find you the right car. We even cater to the international market with sales in Canada quality preowned vehicles. In addition - every new or used vehicle sold receives three years of free oil changes. That is how important your business is to Courtesychev.com. Call now and put us to the test 602 279 3232 or email sales@courtesychev.com. Look us up on Facebook & Twitter to keep updated on the latest specials.

About Courtesy Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Courtesy Cafe
  • World Class Internet Sales Team
1,857 Dealership Reviews
HotwheelsBob
5/24/2015

"New car purchase. "

Griffin was an excellent sales person. Fast, friendly, and very knowledgeable about our vehicle. Would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Thankyou! Misty in finance was also excellent. Best vehicle financing experience by far! Thankyou!

roryjam
5/22/2015

"Great accomodating customer service."

Eric went out of his way to make sure that I was taken care of. My initial deal ran into some problems because the vehicle had some unforeseen repairs that needed to be made. Eric made sure that the repairs were completed and made the entire process as smooth as possible. I would highly recommend Courtesy Chevrolet and Eric to anyone.

Michalko

"50,000 mile check up."

The car was serviced in a reasonable length of time. It was washed when I picked it up and my service rep. called me two times during the day on how things were going.

carmenise

"Great Customer Service"

I had an appt with one service guy, which after 10 minutes did not even greet me yet, Larry Shuler greeted me and very quickly took care of everything I needed he was very pleasant, and made my experience GREAT. I usually dont care who my service guy is, but now I will continue to ask for and use the same one. Thanks Larry for all your help

Customer

"Great service"

Curt Petri handled our service needs most efficiently. Everything was completed as requested, car delivered nice and clean! Would definitely recommend the folks at Courtesy Chevrolet to friends and family!

customer

"Excellent"

Curt did a great job of getting me in and out. I would recommend him any time someone is looking for service at Courtesy Chevrolet.

James
5/22/2015

"Service and Service Consultant"

I have always used Courtesy Chevrolet to service and repair my cars since 2009. Tim Jackson, my service consultant, has always greeted me with a smile and a handshake. He listens intently to completely understand what I want to have done to my car. Since I have to wait for my car, he always provides a free drink and works to have the service completed as quickly as possible. When I call to make a service appointment, I am always able to get the time and date that is convenient for me. If you need to have your car serviced or repaired, I highly recommend that you use Courtesy Chevrolet and have Tim Jackson as your service consultant.

ANAV

"Service Department Experience"

Courtesy Chevrolet is great. Everyone is extremely professional and very courteous. My service advisor Tim Jackson is the best I have ever had. He goes out of his way to make sure my experience at Courtesy is extremely pleasant.

jacaraprice15

"Unforseen repair"

I arrived at the dealership on May 6th. I was scheduled to see Saul for a recall notice I received on my car. Upon arrival, I found that Saul was on vacation and Larry greeted me and offered to assist. DUring the whole process, Larry kept me updated as to what was ging on. After my repairs were finished, I was driving home and my car lost power. I called the dealrship, but hung up because I was frustrated. After, getting my vehicle to a safe place, and getting home, I called Larry and explained what was going on. He offered to help me ge my vehicle towed to the delaership. Larry assured me that if the cause of my car losingpower was an error by the dealership, it would be taken care of. He called me to let me know when my car had been picked up by the towing company and when it arrived to the dealership. After diagnostics were run on my vehicle, Larry called and advised me of the exact issue with my vehicle and the total repair cost. It was a pricey repair, but he assured me that it would be taken care of in the best manor and it would be covered under a warranty. I appreciate the effort he took to make sure i was not stressed and to keep me update on the status of my repairs! He is a asset to the company and should be recognized for the selflessness he displayed while helping me! Thank you Larry!

Mmoreno
5/21/2015

"Always satisfied with my service provider"

My service advice r is always courteous and attentive, he always has a smile on his face and provides me with options when it comes to my vehicle. He really cares and makes sure we choose what is best. The quality of my service is always excellent and I would not ever take me vehicle anywhere else. I am completely satisfied with doing business with Courtesy Chevrolet and will continue to do so for many years to come.

1 - 10 of 1,857 results