Courtesy Chevrolet

1233 E. Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Courtesy Chevrolet Info
About Courtesy Chevrolet

We are a Family owned and operated business that takes pleasure in helping people find the cars, trucks, and suv's that meet their needs. The Courtesy Family is here to help, for your service, parts, new or used purchases. Our Internet team operates across the state of Arizona, if you are in Tuscon to Yuma - we can find you the right car. We even cater to the international market with sales in Canada quality preowned vehicles. In addition - every new or used vehicle sold receives three years of free oil changes. That is how important your business is to Courtesychev.com. Call now and put us to the test 602 279 3232 or email sales@courtesychev.com. Look us up on Facebook & Twitter to keep updated on the latest specials.

About Courtesy Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Courtesy Cafe
  • World Class Internet Sales Team
2,243 Dealership Reviews
Barnman
2/14/2016

"Outstanding!!!"

Excellent buying experience. Have walked out of other dealerships and quit transactions altogether because of pushy sales people or a finance team that tries to find every way possible to squeeze more profit out of the sale. The "right" deal means both sides are happy, not just one or the other. The Courtesy Team is low-key, extremely friendly and follow through on any questions or special requests you may have. Further, the quality of the vehicle I purchased is outstanding - I am extremely satisfied and really enjoy the car. You won't be disappointed by visiting Courtesy Chevrolet in Phoenix. My wife and I will be back!!! Our Sales Professional, David Escobar, listened to what we wanted and took care of everything without drama. Jeremy Hough made the signing of documents informative and pleasurable. Other Courtesy Staff came by to congratulate my wife and I on our purchase, made sure we had water (because it was warm outside) and expressed their appreciation for our business.

Chyla Tate
2/13/2016

"Wonderful Service"

The service is outstanding. I've been to other dealerships, but Courtesy Chevrolet, by far, is the best dealership I have experienced. I came into the dealership explaining what I needed and the staff went above and beyond to meet my needs. I did not feel pressured into any decision. This was truly a wonderful experience. I will definitely refer anyone who needs a vehicle to Courtesy Chevrolet.

soccerdadk
2/12/2016

"Excellent service for all my vechicles"

The people are great, service out standing and vehicles up to date with fantastic technology. Thank you for servicing all my vehicles and keeping them in great shape. Thanks again to Erik Montano my service advisor for a quick turn around. mike kusmit

Erik Montano

thegreyhound
2/10/2016

"Extremely helpful"

This dealership is one I would highly recommend. I was very satisfied with the experience I had because not only was the service great, I felt very comfortable dealing with this specific dealership. Also Tim helped me and did a great job as well.

coxw123
2/07/2016

"Excellent service"

The people are great, service out standing and vehicles up to date with fantastic technology. Sales staff worked hard to find the perfect vehicle for me. Everyone helped me with my purchase in a friendly and professional manner.

Sterling Rieger

Billyeagle
2/04/2016

"Thanks Tim!"

Thank you Tim for taking such great care of me and my vehicle. It is always a pleasure to do business with you. And thank you as well for the loaner vehicle to get me to work and back. Great job!

Marc1432
2/02/2016

"My 2016 Silverado"

I just purchased a 2016 Chevy Silverado from Lamar and Dana and I'm very satisfied with my experience dealing with Courtesy Chevrolet. The 2016 Chevy Silverado is the fourth brand-new vehicle I've purchased from Courtesy Chevrolet in the last three years and I'll be back again in the future.

g.ramos
2/02/2016

"A GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Eric Real was the reason my wife and I had the best car buying experience. he made us feel comfortable yet was agressive in getting us the deal we deserve. we will be sending All of our friends, family,and co-workers to Eric at Courtesy Chevrolet..... thankyou

Rayman
1/30/2016

"Love my NEW Silverado!!"

Courtesy Chevrolet is the best dealership out there! They totally treat you right and go the extra mile. Courtesy Chevrolet makes buying a vehicle easy.

cheryl45
1/26/2016

"Great customer service"

Our daughter was looking into leasing or buying her first car after graduating from college and we were unsure of which option was the best for her. Junior and Misty made the whole experience a pleasure. They were so helpful in helping pick out a car and answering all our questions. They went above and beyond our expectations. We will definitely use their services again in the future.

Junior Alvarez