Courtesy Chevrolet

1233 E. Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Courtesy Chevrolet Info
About Courtesy Chevrolet

We are a Family owned and operated business that takes pleasure in helping people find the cars, trucks, and suv's that meet their needs. The Courtesy Family is here to help, for your service, parts, new or used purchases. Our Internet team operates across the state of Arizona, if you are in Tuscon to Yuma - we can find you the right car. We even cater to the international market with sales in Canada quality preowned vehicles. In addition - every new or used vehicle sold receives three years of free oil changes. That is how important your business is to Courtesychev.com. Call now and put us to the test 602 279 3232 or email sales@courtesychev.com. Look us up on Facebook & Twitter to keep updated on the latest specials.

About Courtesy Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Courtesy Cafe
  • World Class Internet Sales Team
2,289 Dealership Reviews
lladams1
4/27/2016

"excellent"

Eric Real Internet salesman was awesome. No more did I hit the send button on an inquiry but he called me right away. Everything that he said he lived up too! Got us a great deal. Would recommend him for top salesman and give all your staff a 5 star!!!

7108westside
4/20/2016

"Honestly the best dealership I've dealt with"

This is where I got my first car loan ever gave me an exceptional car payment. Everyone was so great. I went to another dealership to possibly trade my car in but that dealership attempted to rip me off. I decided to stick with my car I got from courtesy. If I ever decide to get a new car in the future I know where to go

Kathy Neath
4/19/2016

"Treated me like their own family"

This is the second vehicle we are leasing from Courtesy. We were so happy with the first one and the excellent way were treated that we came back to get a second one for our daughter. Elias and Brandon the used car manager went over and above what any car sales people have ever done for us. Everyone we worked with in sales, customer service, and financing were so terrific to us. We are planning to go back to Courtesy to get another vehicle for our son! Great people who treat you well.

Brandon DiFillipo, Elias Venezula

Karen McCasland
4/17/2016

"Great Dealership"

Larmar was great to work with. He was very patient and not one of those pushy sales people most of us don't like to deal with. . Everyone I dealt with were more than helpful and friendly.

cruze2015
4/14/2016

"Satisfied customer"

I dealt with Lamar and Joe. Both helped out with looking for a car to replace my previous one. I was always treated well and I think we left both satisfied at the price for the car.

Joe M

nhra337
4/12/2016

"Expert service"

Tim is an expert when it comes to the service and maintenance of my Chevy Impala. I have taken my car there for oil changes. He great me with a smile and a free drink coupon. I enjoy working with him, Thanks and keep up the great work.

Fan0456
4/11/2016

"Fantastic!"

From start to finish and even after the sale, you can depend on the team at Courtesy Chevrolet to be there for you! They are honest and upfront and ready to help, no matter what your challenges are. I will be a life long customer of Courtesy! Ask for Frankie Blanco or David Escobar when you go! You will get a great deal and you won't be at the dealership for hours...they make sure to get you in your new car and on your way. If you're looking for fleet vehicles for your business, visit Joe Pfeffer...he's the best! I can't say enough about these three gentleman...they are all FANTASTIC!

germany0
4/09/2016

"steady"

I just want to say that an employee of yours, Mr.Joe Turnage, was very helpful in locating and finding my car that I traded in. The day after I traded it in I realized that I left money in it, Joe helped me find my money. He went out of his way and took the time for me and I appreciated it very much Thanks to Joe Turnage.

DODELL
4/08/2016

"Great Customer Service!"

I had already gone through the Costco program and picked out my car - so from my initial call from Anthony Lopenzo to the personal service Nate Rotolante who sealed the deal with amazing customer service it was a 5+ star experience for me! Everyone at Courtesy was helpful and friendly: Benny Gonzalez who set up my OnStar, Brandon Goldstein who handled my financing and Debbie Drager who helped me program my car. Plus the countless other faces who made it a point to stop and see how I was doing through the whole process. WAY TO GO COURTESY CHEVROLET!!!

Benny Gonzales, Brandon Goldstein

Fbrowning
4/08/2016

"Best car buying expereince ever"

We were in the market to purchase my daughter her first vehicle. David Escobar was amazing, he was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. I was very impressed with his ability to relate to my teenager and insure she was getting a car she truly liked. Finally, Martha Keith in finance was phenomenal. She was extremely personable and took the time to explain everything in detail making sure we had a clear understanding of the process. I would like to thank everyone at Courtesy Chevrolet for an outstanding experience, we will be back!!!

1 - 10 of 2,289 results