Courtesy Chevrolet

1233 E. Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Courtesy Chevrolet Info
About Courtesy Chevrolet

We are a Family owned and operated business that takes pleasure in helping people find the cars, trucks, and suv's that meet their needs. The Courtesy Family is here to help, for your service, parts, new or used purchases. Our Internet team operates across the state of Arizona, if you are in Tuscon to Yuma - we can find you the right car. We even cater to the international market with sales in Canada quality preowned vehicles. In addition - every new or used vehicle sold receives three years of free oil changes. That is how important your business is to Courtesychev.com. Call now and put us to the test 602 279 3232 or email sales@courtesychev.com. Look us up on Facebook & Twitter to keep updated on the latest specials.

About Courtesy Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Courtesy Cafe
  • World Class Internet Sales Team
2,313 Dealership Reviews
Chuckp
6/26/2016

"Sold our Buick Enclave to courtesy chev through KBB"

Our experience selling our Buick Enclave to Courtsey Chev was excellent. From the time Leasha Sanders received our KBB quote until we received our check was a very positive experience for us. She convinced us it would be worth it to drive from NE Mesa to your Dealership in Phoenix so you could quote on it. We were very pleased with the professional way Leasha handled the entire transaction and the results. Annette Stapleton Chuck Preston

Leasha Sanders

Luz I Mains
6/26/2016

"An Amazing Vehicle Buying Experience."

I had an amazing experience here! Starting with Robert Romero, who greeted us with a big smile, and made us feel at home. He knew his product very well, and was willing to listen, not just trying to sale a vehicle. He found me a sweet deal in a comfortable car, that met the needs of all my 4 children. Thank you Robert for all your patience!! Also, I wanted to thank Brandon. For helping me get the best loan ever!! I appreciate ALL of you working with my credit, and making this process less stressful. God bless you.

Brandon

Automation Dave
6/25/2016

"Purchased 2016 Chevy Silverado (Great service!)"

Courtesy Chevrolet seems to be a great company Roy Cavazos was my sales guy and would highly recommend him! He took me to airport to return my rental, He was interested in me getting the deal I wanted.

chevys4life
6/25/2016

"Just the truck I wanted!! "

I searched for months to find the exact truck I wanted & Courtesy had it! Robert was awesome & I got a great deal....what more could you ask for? When it's time for a new vehicle, we'll be back!! And ask for Robert & Andy!!

chevylovers
6/23/2016

"Worked hard to get what we wanted!!"

We wanted to trade in our Equinox on two new vehicles and Robert found what we wanted! We left Courtesy happy with our experience, the fantastic deal we got and in two amazing new Chevys! They were so awesome and took care of us the entire time; it was one of the hottest days of the summer (around 117 degrees) and they did everything to make sure we were comfortable and we left happy! Next time we're ready to buy, we'll definitely go back to Courtesy!!

nrjw
6/22/2016

"Ask for Amber Bonner!"

I want to recognize Amber for her EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I had a very bad experience with two of the salespeople and quite frankly should have left the dealership. However, my wife and I really appreciated Amber's listening to my family's needs, her attentiveness, and poise when things got difficult. Amber is solution-oriented, patient, and knowledgeable. She also displayed empathy as I had my 2-year old daughter with me. After missing a deal, she quickly found another vehicle and I got into a vehicle three days after leaving the lot ALL BECAUSE OF AMBER. Of special note, her manager Steve Rimer allowed her to leave her Internet Sales post to help meet our needs. Please, ask for Amber. **Caution: DO NOT deal with Sean Oldfield or Brandon Goldstein in financing. Ask for Amber.

dakwags
6/20/2016

"Amazing as always"

Lamar is always a pleasure to work with, he listens to my wants and helps me find just what will work for me while staying with in my budget.

vero2017
6/18/2016

"Absolutlely Refreshing "

I dread making a big purchases. So you could only iimagetion how finally this summer my old car craps out on me. In this heat the summer of all things well I called a family friend about helping me look for a new car and he gave me one of the best expriences in car buying I EVER HAD!!! not only did I get a great car with an a/c that works. But The sales man that came to my reresuce Frank Blanco was so sweet and he really made this car buying exprience one for the books I can say that spending the money I did was well wroth it really a great deal. and Im send ing a couple of coworkers to him as well thanks Frank

tinayvette14
6/14/2016

"Great experience "

My husband and I purchased a truck from Frankie Blanco and we had a awesome experience! We got a great deal on a beautiful truck that we just love!! We felt at ease with Frankie and if we need to make a vehicle purchase in the future we be back at Courtesy Chevrolet

aayiyi1994
6/14/2016

"Outstanding! "

My experience was amazing, I was not only able to get the car and the monthly payments that I wanted but Eric was so hands on that he also helped me to pay off an auto loan with some of the money that I put down! He truly fought for a great deal for me! I will definitely be back again! Aimie

1 - 10 of 2,313 results