Courtesy Chevrolet

Courtesy Chevrolet
Call
Courtesy Chevrolet Info
About Courtesy Chevrolet

We are a Family owned and operated business that takes pleasure in helping people find the cars, trucks, and suv's that meet their needs. The Courtesy Family is here to help, for your service, parts, new or used purchases. Our Internet team operates across the state of Arizona, if you are in Tuscon to Yuma - we can find you the right car. We even cater to the international market with sales in Canada quality preowned vehicles. In addition - every new or used vehicle sold receives three years of free oil changes. That is how important your business is to Courtesychev.com. Call now and put us to the test 602 279 3232 or email sales@courtesychev.com. Look us up on Facebook & Twitter to keep updated on the latest specials.

About Courtesy Chevrolet

Saturday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 AM

• Courtesy Cafe
  • World Class Internet Sales Team

"Incredibly professional, great service at Courtesy"

My service representative, Doug Smith...was a new representative to me personally, but recommended by Jack Walker, the service manager. Doug was polite, attentive and genuinely wanting to make certain the overall experience exceeded expectations. Doug made a deliberate effort to keep me informed as to progress, while providing a timeline in order not to compromise my schedule. I believe you have a real "winner" with Doug as a sales representative as he presents a very positive face on service for Courtesy Chevrolet. I will recommend him to others as I was that impressed...great job!! John Irwin

"Service Appt."

I went in to the dealership for routine a oil change. I did not have an appointment, but got right in with Doug Smith. It was quick and a great experience.

Doug Smith

"Quick service"

Very helpful and kind. Replaced the battery and rotated tires and air filters. He worked my husband.in a timely manner., Doug was very helpful and kind. Getting the job done.

Doug,Smith

"Quick, excellent service"

Tim Jackson saved us again. We desperately needed an oil change but could only schedule last minute for a short timeframe. He worked us in and got us done even earlier than promised. He is always unfailingly professional and attentive. We will always go back!

"Awesome experience!!!!!"

I purchased a new car from Courtesy this week. My salesman, Lamar listened to what I was looking for and worked hard to find a vehicle I liked within my budget!!!

Lamar McLaughlin

"Curt is Frantastic"

Curt is GREAT, He works with me to fit my schedule has the job done in a timely manner. Curt is professional and knowledgeable. All staff members are courteous, helpful and friendly.

Curt Petri

"Treated with Courtesy and respect"

I brought my 98 year old aunt's 1998 Buick in for repairs, No, she doesn't drive :-) She keeps it in her garage for her family to use when they visit. Doug treated her with such warmth and friendliness. The young man who drove us on the shuttle went out of his way to make things easy for her.

Doug

"Eric is awesome"

Dealership is amazing and staff can be friendly. If you're planning on visiting talk to Eric Steffes. He is very knowledgable and straight forward. Amazing guy as well, will get you the deal that's best for you : )

Eric Steffes

"Very Easy"

Doug let me know how long it would take and that is exactly how long it took to have my Tahoe serviced. He was very professional.

Doug,Smith

"Service Report"

I have been a customer of Courtesy for years The service dept has always been impeccable. This is the main reason I purchase new vehicles at Coutesy

Tim Jackson