Read Reviews Courtesy Chevrolet

Ed JonesService Consultant3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Courtesy Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Courtesy Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Courtesy Chevrolet

We are a Family owned and operated business that takes pleasure in helping people find the cars, trucks, and suv's that meet their needs. The Courtesy Family is here to help, for your service, parts, new or used purchases. Our Internet team operates across the state of Arizona, if you are in Tuscon to Yuma - we can find you the right car. We even cater to the international market with sales in Canada quality preowned vehicles. In addition - every new or used vehicle sold receives three years of free oil changes. That is how important your business is to Courtesychev.com. Call now and put us to the test 602 279 3232 or email sales@courtesychev.com. Look us up on Facebook & Twitter to keep updated on the latest specials.

Our Location

Rhino1of1
7/11/2014 8:40:42 PM

Martha KeithMartha Keith

My Review Of Courtesy Chevrolet:

Great experience. I came in late and staff didn't mind staying until after closing. Chris led me through the process, and even offered me a better deal than my own bank.

Twitter
"Purchased my second vehicle from Eric Real"

mrsrivas3@gmail.com
7/11/2014 8:21:46 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Eric Real Eric Real

My Review Of Courtesy Chevrolet:

Purchasing a vehicle can be stressful, but we had a great salesman (Eric Real).He worked with us through the entire process and made sure we were satisfied with our vehicle.Also went above and beyond by coming in on his day off to take care of some items that needed to be fixed.I would recommend anyone to Eric Real.Honestly I don't think I would have rated Courtesy Chevrolet 5 stars if it wasn't for him. Thank you Eric!!!

"Driving and buying"

Crysreynolds
7/11/2014 3:42:50 PM

David  Escobar David Escobar

My Review Of Courtesy Chevrolet:

You know while traveling my wife and I decided to buy a vehicle mid trip. We didn't know anything about Courtesy Chevy and didn't know what to expect. All I can say it was a good choice and easy.

Twitter
"Good Job Courtesy service"

caligirl211
7/11/2014 3:09:47 PM

Ed Stralko

My Review Of Courtesy Chevrolet:

Customers all know it can be a hassle to have their vehicle serviced. I needed an oil change on my truck and Ed Stralko made the experience easy and stress free. I would definately recommend him and this dealership. Excellent job even for something as easy as an oil change.

"Service"

drive2em
7/11/2014 10:16:12 AM

Tim  JacksonTim Jackson

My Review Of Courtesy Chevrolet:

Tim Jackson does everything possible to assist customers! EVERYTHING! Plus! A free coffee! I had to smile; while in service line, other customers were also waiting for Tim. He was very happy to assist each and everyone very quickly and efficiently.

Twitter
"Tim Jackson is fanastic"

diadrignola
7/10/2014 9:29:03 PM

Justin GrayJustin Gray
Tim JohnsonTim Johnson

My Review Of Courtesy Chevrolet:

Tim Jackson is always very helpful and friendly. I brought my car in for a recall problem and Tim told me that it would take about 2 - 2 1/hrs. I waited for my car and it took about 2 hrs. Tim kept be informed of the progress.
Tim gave me a coupon for a free beverage.
A service rep. paid it forward and bought me a bag of potato chips. It was very nice of him (I'm thinking it was Justin but I'm not sure because I haven't seen him before). I will pay it forward the next time I'm at Courtesy.
Thank you - you made my day.

"Excellent"

rcarmine
7/10/2014 8:47:44 PM

Ed Stralko

My Review Of Courtesy Chevrolet:

Ed Stralko was very helpful and efficient. All I needed was an oil change, my windshield wiper blames replaced and two of my tires done. Ed proved to have the work done quickly and made the experience pleasant. My thanks to Ed in service.

"Fantastic as usual!!!!!!!!!!"

Cookeez
7/10/2014 2:05:30 PM

Tim  JacksonTim Jackson

My Review Of Courtesy Chevrolet:

Courtesy Chevrolet and Tim Jackson are the best!!!! Always courteous - similar to the name of the dealership. Fast service, great service, and sooooooooooooooooo helpful regarding transportation or anything. Plus a free cup of badly needed coffee.

Woody was real nice too!

Twitter
"Not just another dealership..."

fjboomers
7/9/2014 12:49:47 AM

David  Escobar David Escobar
Lucy  Tucker Lucy Tucker

My Review Of Courtesy Chevrolet:

We have purchased many vehicles in the past 30 years and this was the quickest and most efficient sale of all. David Escobar was very professional and efficient! He listened to what we wanted, found it, and provided the bottom line without trying to "handle" us like so many dealerships/salespersons before. Lucy Tucker (finance dept.) was also very efficient at closing the deal. Thanks for the help and for respecting our needs and most importantly, our time! - FJ

Twitter
"Great dealership - Clifford and Misty are awesome"

Mjhspeed
7/8/2014 2:02:42 AM

Misty Ann Gonzalez-GunterMisty Ann Gonzalez-Gunter

My Review Of Courtesy Chevrolet:

I have to say as a prefatory remark that I don't necessarily like auto dealerships (past issues and lies). In fact, I have to say, before buy a SUV at Courtesy, buying a Tesla is the ultimate experience (order and done). However, with that said, Clifford Washington (sales) and Misty Gonzalez-Gunter (finance) are fantastic and made this SUV purchase not only enjoyable but fun as well. I actually had a great time, even better than the experience Tesla offers. Anyway, I purchased a new 2015 Suburban LTZ. In reference to Clifford in sales, he greeted us at the door with a firm handshake and a gentle smile. he was very knowledgable, courteous, transparent and when he didn't know something he would say, "I am sorry, I don't know that answer, but I will get that information for you right away" - and then he did. For example I asked if the Suburban had ceramic brakes and he found out within minutes that it didn't (why Chevy doesn't use ceramic brakes in 2015 is beyond me, but that's for another topic).. In addition, Clifford was very kind and exceptionally professional and not at all pushy. Also, he didn't trash any competitors, rather he would say something like, "yes, Lexus is a great vehicle and very well made (the truth) but here is where this Suburban is equal or better (and would describe the warranty or whatever). In other words, very professional. So, if you want to buy a Chevy, I would recommend Courtesy Chevrolet and specifically Clifford. Next, we were introduced to Misty in finance. Although we paid cash, she still handles the closing paperwork and extended warranties. Simply put, Misty is awesome. She is extremely fast (actually fun to watch her type and go through paperwork), very kind and very pleasant to deal with. I am not sure how she did it, but she sold me two additional warranties, I guess I just couldn't say no! And, although Misty is very professional, she has an awesome personality so we laughed a lot and had a good time. She is very kind, product-smart and knowledgeable about all the issues she is in charge of. So, when you buy your next Chevy from Clifford, make sure to ask for Misty as she is really super to work with.

Reviews 11-20 >>