Courtesy Pontiac Acura

3731 Nicholasville Rd, Lexington, Kentucky 50524

Makes: Acura|Service Center

Courtesy Pontiac Acura
Courtesy Pontiac Acura Info

"I went in for service and a few issues on my Acura. The..."

I went in for service and a few issues on my Acura. The service person took 2 days to repair things that could be done in an afternoon. One of the drivers confirmed for me that he didn't even put my car in the lift for the first day! He also lied about my tired and sold me two replacements that were not the same summer tire even when he said they were. They turned out to be all seasons! I still want to sue

dave

"At the time I went to Courtesy, I was driving a totally..."

At the time I went to Courtesy, I was driving a totally unacceptable Yota Taco and the choices were to either replace it with another truck or choose a different type of vehicle.

When I called them, I had narrowed the choices to an Aztek demonstrator and a king cab Nissan at an out-of-town-dealer.

In the final analysis, the Nissan seemed the better value.

Throughout the process (I went back and got the Aztek on two occasions), Big Ed was simply great. He gave me very good numbers on my trade and on the Aztek. He never was pushy. He never insisted that the deal was "only good today" or any other such nonsense.

Big Ed

"At the time I went to Courtesy, I was driving a totally..."

In the final analysis, the Nissan seemed the better value.

Big Ed