Covert Cadillac

11750 Research Blvd ,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Cadillac Info
About Covert Cadillac

We have been in business for over 100 years! Let us earn your business by providing you with the "Ultimate Luxury Experience". In 1909 Frank M. Covert Sr. opened the first automobile dealership in Central Texas and has been provinding the best possible customer service since. Since 1909, we have become a five generation family-owned and operated business. Make an appointment today and see why the Covert Family deserves to earn your business.

About Covert Cadillac

Desdave
7/04/2015

"Very satisfied"

Low key, no pressure, very knowledgeable salesman. What really blew me away was delivering the car to me 90 miles from the dealership. Most accommodating car purchase ever.

Daniel Walsh

Jefe
7/02/2015

"Dream car"

Chris was awesome! He was genuine and extremely personable salesman. He was upmost respectful and gave me Cadillac attention ?? I highly recommend Chris to family and friends in the future.

Shannon G.
6/19/2015

"Thanks Chris!!"

Chris was awesome! Very professional and personable, I would highly recommend buying from him. Set me up with Onstar before I left, love my new car!

LuskerJo0803
6/15/2015

"Best Car Buying Experince"

I was interested in a certified Cadillac ATS, dislike the car buying dance. My sales person, Chris Tropiano asked the right questions, let me guide my purchase, and followed up with me through the process. Like any person in sales asked for a commitment, as they should, but let me walk that evening without pressure. Before the evening ended, Chris sent me a bottom line quote that met KBB recommendations for a good purchase. Best buying experience I've had. A great car, a great price, and no hassle! I would recommend Covert Cadillac Pre-Owned to anyone. Steve W. Satisfied Customer

Eric Long

germancars212
6/13/2015

"Excellent services"

I had the pleasure of working with Cory Rutherford and Eric Long. These guy went out there way and pulled all the stops to get me my BMW and at a very great price. These are the most badass guys in the building. They refuse to put anyone of there clients in a bad car it will never happen. They also take pride in what they do. They prefer quality over quantity and that's why theses guys deserve your business. Highly recommend them thank you and god bless.

ssleos8407
6/13/2015

"Best Cxar buying experience - hands down!"

I have been doing business with Cory Rutherford for years, and we he called me to tell me he joined the Covert family- I couldn't wait to trade in my CTS for the STX! In February, I did just that. My experience with Cory and Eric Long was so impressive as well as the no-hassle vibe- I put them on the hunt for a truck for my husband. Steven is very picky and he wanted certain key features and functionality, so needless to say - the search took some time. Today- he (we- LOL) are the proud new owners of THE perfect truck. It was exactly what we wanted at a price that was hard to beat. Once again, Cory and Eric delivered on professionalism and top-notch customer service. I will be buying , and recommending them and Covert, for years to come! Shila Leos

Cory Rutherford, Eric Long, Gary

Heather
6/04/2015

"Used Vehicle Purchase"

I purchased a 2010 Cadillac SRX last week. My purchase went very smoothly. They worked to accommodate my schedule which is very helpful. Everyone was polite and very knowledgeable. If you are looking to purchase a used vehicle I would definitely recommend paying Chris a visit.

HappyCustomer
6/03/2015

"Used vehicle purchase"

Friendly, attentive, patient and willing to make the efforts to get your business. The vehicle was clean and safe upon delivery. Car was driven to my residence and coordinated with my availability. Great price for a great SUV. I could not have asked for better service. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and recommend you see these professionals for a great car experience.

Daniel Walsh and Roger Kress

Lady Di
6/02/2015

"Friends for life."

My experience was so amazing. Joe was not just selling us a vehicle, he created a relationship with us and made us feel like we had been friends forever. Now we are. Would never go anywhere else. Thank you Mr. Elliott for taking the time to stop by and congratulate us on our purchase

jasonspodick
6/01/2015

"Great First Time Experience"

My wife and I had been looking to purchase a pre-owned vehicle for nearly a month with no luck. A friend suggested I try Covert Cadillac, so I gave a shot. When I arrived at Covert Cadillac I met Cory Rutherford and Eric Long. These gentlemen made me feel right at home. I was able to let them know exactly what I was looking for, and they delivered. Cory was especially helpful in every aspect, from the test drive to meeting the head mechanic in the maintenance dept. Great first time experience working with Covert Cadillac and purchasing my first Cadillac.

Cory Rutherford, Eric Long