Covert Cadillac

Roger Kress, Pre-Owned Sales, Covert Cadillac

Roger Kress

Pre-Owned Sales

December 06, 2016

"Being Family owned makes all the difference!!!"

- Flournoy 1!

We have purchased vehicles from the Coverts for years ( Duke Covert is a terrific guy)and have always had a great experience, but this time our experience with Covert Cadillac was exceptional!!! Cory Rutherford, made the purchase of our vehicle so easy, absolutely zero hassle!! Cory and the Covert family went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect with our vehicle !! I can assure you were will NEVER purchase a vehicle any where else.!! Being a Family owned business makes all the difference. If you want a honest , hassle free deal with the absolute best price and customer service second to none , Covert Cadillac is the place for you!!!

December 05, 2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

- portolouise1947

I had the best experience purchasing a vehicle from Roger Kress at your dealership. He was very honest and answer all my silly questions. I believe Roger is an asset to your company. Between Roger Kress. Corey Rutherford and Jerry Duran they all afforded me an experience I will never forget. I feel I have a family at Covert Cadillac and they will take good care of my vehicle .

November 30, 2016

"Very professional, excellent service."

- Paul.Perez

Eric provide us an amazing service. His courtesy, help and assistance were utmost professional. Covert Cadillac staff did show how much do they care for customers regardless if the purchase was for a new/used car. Once again, very professional.

New 2016 Cadillac XTS, $73845