Covert Cadillac

Covert Cadillac

Call
Covert Cadillac Info
About Covert Cadillac

We have been in business for over 100 years! Let us earn your business by providing you with the "Ultimate Luxury Experience". In 1909 Frank M. Covert Sr. opened the first automobile dealership in Central Texas and has been provinding the best possible customer service since. Since 1909, we have become a five generation family-owned and operated business. Make an appointment today and see why the Covert Family deserves to earn your business.

About Covert Cadillac

"Great experience"

Joe took really good care of us. We will buy our next car at Covert. Would definitely recommend Covert to all of our friends and anyone else.

"Above and beyond customer service!!"

I went into Covert honestly expecting to be turned away instantly, not the case. Even though I missed my previous appointment, Eddie Balderas took the time to help me out. Eddie and the team went above and beyond to help me find a car and get financed. These guys are awesome and I look forward to future business together. Good job guys!!

Eddie Balderas

"Outstanding Service"

My husband and I recently bought a SRX from Covert Cadillac. We were absolutely amazed at the service we received. We went to Covert after work on a weeknight and ended up staying an hour after they closed. Not once did anyone rush us or seem like they were in a hurry to go home. We were made to feel like royalty and were given very personalized service by Edward Posados and his team. I couldn't believe the amount of extra time spent with us to make sure everything was perfect, it was way beyond our expectations. I found myself talking about our experience all day at work the next day to my co-workers. The level of service we received was first class all the way!! The employees at Covert make you feel like they have known you for years. We would highly recommend Covert!

"First Cadillac, but not my first Covert Expereince"

Just a quick note, my wife and I just got home from leasing a new ATS. We needed a small car for my wife for a new part time job. The car fit the bill, but what made it all work was our sales person, Connie Mathews, and our leasing agent, Armen. You have to understand my wife hates buying/leasing cars because she has always hated the dealership experience. That all changed today when we were greeted by Connie, she had done all the home work on what kind of car we wanted had one picked out and "man o man" does she know her stuff. Just a spectacular experience from the time we walked in until we drove out. I wish I would have know Connie 15 years ago when she started selling cars. Just Awesome - Great job Covert on developing a well honed team and process - right down to our introduction to our new Service Manager, Dave. Thanks all y'all - !!!

Connie Mathews, David Pearson

"Regular customer now"

After buying a second vehicle from Covert, I can say that they are dedicated to trying to provide top-level service, and usually manage to. When there is a problem, they are uber-responsive and make sure you end up happy again.

"Great Experience"

I worked with Connie three years ago and it was time to look again for a vehicle. The best thing about Covert is you feel like you are the only one they care about. All I can say is, when you deal with Cover and Connie you do have a great buying experience. Thank you covert for making us feel special. Pam and Mike Irish.

"Great experience - Connie is the best!"

We had such a wonderful experience with everyone at Covert, but especially working with Connie! She is awesome! She is very knowledgeable and made the whole process easy for us!

"Awesome staff"

Very very friendly staff and they love how they treat customers. Will spread the word and will return for future purchases. Awesome staff and loving my new car!!!!

"Buy from Bill Precioso"

My car buying experience with Covert Cadillac Pre-Owned was stress free and enjoyable. I would recommend my sales representative, Bill Precioso, to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle at Covert. I will defiantly be a return costumer in the future. I love my 2010 Cadillac SRX! I had a limited budget since we were paying cash and I really wanted a Cadillac SRX... The problem is even when I searched craigslist and other online sites, I could not find one in my price range. One day, I found one at another dealer and took it for a test drive. The car was okay, but it was not making me sing..... I left that other dealer and drove to Covert Cadillac as I was on my way home.... Bill asked me if I needed help and I explained that I was looking at buying an SRX from another dealer and I wanted to see what he had in my price range for an SRX.... Well, Bill took me to his desk and quickly scanned through his list of available vehicles. Unfortunately that day, he did not have an SRX but showed me a real nice Hyundai...... So, I was sad because my husband really wanted to keep the price down since we are paying cash. We were looking around $12k that day, which yes, I know is not much for a vehicle, even a used vehicle budget. I gave Bill my contact information and headed home, trying to decide if I should be the "old body style" SRX which still a decent car or get a Hyundai which was much newer and tricked out with leather and sunroof and really pretty interior. In the next two days or so, Bill called to tell me that he found two vehicles for me to come see, that he could get me into for under $20k. One was a Jeep Grand Cherokee with leather and a sunroof and the other was a Cadillac SRX. Oh my gosh, I was so excited. Yes, it was more money than my husband wanted to spend, but for the price difference, these two vehicles Bill found were SO MUCH BETTER. I got the "current body style" 2010 Cadillac SRX in the Luxury Model w/ the big moonroof, wood all around and memory seats. It is BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. All this to say that BILL PRECIOSO found me EXACTLY the vehicle I WANTED at an AFFORDABLE PRICE and he was cool and pleasant and professional and easygoing and a perfect gentleman. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND everyone BUY FROM BILL. (-:

"My experience with Covert Cadillac was stress free!"

My car buying experience with Covert Cadillac was stress free and enjoyable. I would recommend my sales representative, Bruce Benker, to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle at Covert. I will defiantly be a return costumer in the future. I love my 2014 Cadillac SRX!

Reviews of Armen  Khachatryan