Covert Cadillac

11750 Research Blvd ,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Cadillac Info
About Covert Cadillac

We have been in business for over 100 years! Let us earn your business by providing you with the "Ultimate Luxury Experience". In 1909 Frank M. Covert Sr. opened the first automobile dealership in Central Texas and has been provinding the best possible customer service since. Since 1909, we have become a five generation family-owned and operated business. Make an appointment today and see why the Covert Family deserves to earn your business.

About Covert Cadillac

RebeccaSPalmer
3/26/2015

"SRX 2015 Palmer"

I recently leased an SRX from Covert Cadillac, and cannot say enough good things about Joe Joseph and the rest of the team. Joe worked diligently with me and made it simple for me to make this decision. There was no hassle or pressure, just a professional doing his job well. Sean Randall was also patient and persistant getting all the settings set up correctly. I love the car but more than that I know that I will always go back to Joe for any future car purchases, I have already given his name to friends and family.

Sean Randall

Andrewthehomeseller
3/19/2015

"Chris saved the day!"

I used Chris Tropiano with Covert Cadillac and I had an amazing experience! Chris was very knowledgeable and when I thought I might not get the rate I wanted with my bank he got me in touch with his loan rep there and not only was the rate way better but they also threw in some extra items that will save me a lot of money over time! Chris was very professional and I would recommend him to anybody!

ST
3/09/2015

"Escalade"

Special thanks to the Covert sales team, especially Joe, Jason and Brad. Now on my 3rd Escalade with you all since '05. Hope to get in the new model in a few years. ST

LinRich
3/01/2015

"Great Experience, Great Car"

We recently purchased an ATS from Covert Cadillac, and couldn't be please with the experience. Our salesperson, Chris Tropiano, was excellent. We did not feel pressured into a sale. We looked at a few other car manufactures, but the ATS quickly rose to the top of the list. We are very pleased with car and entire purchasing process at Covert. We would definitely recommend Covert.

newCaddyOwner
3/01/2015

"Car was not delivered as expected"

I'm not 100% satisfied with the sales experience because the car was not delivered as promised -- there were 4 items that required attention, 2 of 4 items were not taken care at all: 1. A dent/scratch in the trunk lid was supposed to be improved by about "80%" according to Chris Tropiano; however, when I took delivery of the vehicle the scratch looked the same if not worse than when I first saw it. 2. The brakes squeaking was another item that I asked Chris to have fixed and all he said was that Covert's service department looked at the brakes and they said the pads looked fine. I took the car to my own mechanic and had the front pads replaced and the rear pads sanded off to finally eliminate the squeaking. I also want to end on a positive note by saying that the Chris was very friendly and kept me informed during the entire process. Armen was also very professional and took care of the financing without any issues. Regards, Pablo Orellana

Rene Padilla
2/27/2015

"2013 Cadillac SRX "

The overall experience was wonderful I just couldn't help thinking how easy and pleasant the transaction was. From my Salesman to the Finance Manager. We truly left knowing we will be back to purchase our next car from Covert. Believe it or not we live in Houston Texas and didn't mind the drive to Austin Texas because of our experience. Thank you Mr. Rene padilla

Jerry Duran

eric1298
2/25/2015

"Excellent Customer Service..."

I worked with Daniel Walsh. I had met with him a few months prior and he did some research for me on a few vehicles, but we couldn't find that right deal initially. He was very professional and kept me up to speed on other used vehicles that arrived in their inventory until we found one that was close to my budget, and fit all my other needs. He picked up the vehicle for me from another lot, inspected it, and made sure he felt it was something I would like to test drive and took care of everything for me. He did not rush me during the process and we worked together until we got the financing right. He was very professional through the entire process. I will absolutely give him a shot at my business first when I am ready to purchase again.

Daniel Walsh

bartoli64
2/16/2015

"Got a great car and great service!"

I recently bought my Jag from Covert located in Austin and I live in Minnesota. Dana was great through the entire process. Car was better than represented! Airport pick up was really appreciated. Awesome dealership and great people. Highly recommend!

Dana - Eric Long

2182amyfrank
2/08/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Many Thanks to Joe for helping us find the perfect 2013 GMC Yukon Denai that we were looking for; extremely friendly customer service, Joe and Jerry made this transaction exactly what we wanted- Fast & Efficient!

Glen
2/06/2015

"My used vehicle purchase"

On January 15 I was involved in an accident and totaled my vehicle. I started checking on line for a replacement and found several to my liking and initiated on-line contact with the dealerships. I called the listing for a vehicle in Bastrop at a Covert Group dealer. He stated the particular vehicle was at the Cadillac Used Cars on Research in Austin. I contacted them and made arrangements to test drive the vehicle. On arrival at the dealership, I was lost as there were three new car dealerships and used cars under the Covert Grp banner. I entered one of the buildings and was greeted by Kenneth Ruiz wanting to know if he could assist me. Found out later he was just checking on other paperwork. Any way, we went to his area discussing my wants and desires. He promptly showed the vehicle I was interested in, We drove the vehicle, I loved it, my wife would love it as it was her favorite color. We got down to business and I made my offer, Kenneth said he would have to discuss it with the Sales Mgr and I thought, Okay, here goes the pressure sales pitch. Was I surprised, Eric Long, Sales Mgr, came back with a response close to what I offered. Kenneth and I discussed everything very low key and I bought the vehicle. Great service from Kenneth Ruiz and his Sales Mgr, Eric Long. Kudos to everyone. Glen Redmon, proud owner of Covert Cadillac used car.

Kenneth Ruiz and Eric Long