Covert Cadillac

Covert Cadillac

Call
Covert Cadillac Info
About Covert Cadillac

We have been in business for over 100 years! Let us earn your business by providing you with the "Ultimate Luxury Experience". In 1909 Frank M. Covert Sr. opened the first automobile dealership in Central Texas and has been provinding the best possible customer service since. Since 1909, we have become a five generation family-owned and operated business. Make an appointment today and see why the Covert Family deserves to earn your business.

About Covert Cadillac

car20414
12/16/2014

"Nora Chavez"

I was not planning to buy the SUV that day eventhough I had been shopping for a while. The staff was very professional and friendly. I particularly would like to recognize my salesman Bradley Allen who was very helpful. I spent about 2 hours there and came out with an Escalade. I would recommend Colvert and Bradley Allen to my friends and family.

Yogaduke
12/07/2014

"Great place to buy a truck/car"

I was not sure what new truck I was wanting this time around. So I went to many dealerships from Austin to San Antonio. Covert was the second of at least 12 of all different brands. Once I had seen and driven just about every new truck out there. I knew I wanted a GMC and I also knew I wanted to buy it at Covert GMC. I knew that because of the way I was treated the first time I was there. There was no pressure from them to buy before I was ready to and they stood out from the rest in their knowledge of their trucks and in how to treat people. Sergio Kindle was my sales person and I would highly recommend him to others. He went out of his way to make sure I was taken care. It was a First Class Experience from beginning to end. He took his time and listened to what I was asking for and he then delivered that very thing for me. The best part is I ended up with a great new GMC truck at a great price. From what I saw out there. Covert is clearly stands above the rest... Lindsay O'Connor Austin Texas

Sergio Kindle

Jennifer Maydon
10/30/2014

"Great experience"

Joe took really good care of us. We will buy our next car at Covert. Would definitely recommend Covert to all of our friends and anyone else.

rebellion132
10/27/2014

"Above and beyond customer service!!"

I went into Covert honestly expecting to be turned away instantly, not the case. Even though I missed my previous appointment, Eddie Balderas took the time to help me out. Eddie and the team went above and beyond to help me find a car and get financed. These guys are awesome and I look forward to future business together. Good job guys!!

Eddie Balderas

kengland38
10/18/2014

"Outstanding Service"

My husband and I recently bought a SRX from Covert Cadillac. We were absolutely amazed at the service we received. We went to Covert after work on a weeknight and ended up staying an hour after they closed. Not once did anyone rush us or seem like they were in a hurry to go home. We were made to feel like royalty and were given very personalized service by Edward Posados and his team. I couldn't believe the amount of extra time spent with us to make sure everything was perfect, it was way beyond our expectations. I found myself talking about our experience all day at work the next day to my co-workers. The level of service we received was first class all the way!! The employees at Covert make you feel like they have known you for years. We would highly recommend Covert!

Griffand Kathy
10/15/2014

"First Cadillac, but not my first Covert Expereince"

Just a quick note, my wife and I just got home from leasing a new ATS. We needed a small car for my wife for a new part time job. The car fit the bill, but what made it all work was our sales person, Connie Mathews, and our leasing agent, Armen. You have to understand my wife hates buying/leasing cars because she has always hated the dealership experience. That all changed today when we were greeted by Connie, she had done all the home work on what kind of car we wanted had one picked out and "man o man" does she know her stuff. Just a spectacular experience from the time we walked in until we drove out. I wish I would have know Connie 15 years ago when she started selling cars. Just Awesome - Great job Covert on developing a well honed team and process - right down to our introduction to our new Service Manager, Dave. Thanks all y'all - !!!

Connie Mathews, David Pearson

bruce.mcdougall1
10/06/2014

"Regular customer now"

After buying a second vehicle from Covert, I can say that they are dedicated to trying to provide top-level service, and usually manage to. When there is a problem, they are uber-responsive and make sure you end up happy again.

pirish
9/23/2014

"Great Experience"

I worked with Connie three years ago and it was time to look again for a vehicle. The best thing about Covert is you feel like you are the only one they care about. All I can say is, when you deal with Cover and Connie you do have a great buying experience. Thank you covert for making us feel special. Pam and Mike Irish.

Mkalush
9/20/2014

"Great experience - Connie is the best!"

We had such a wonderful experience with everyone at Covert, but especially working with Connie! She is awesome! She is very knowledgeable and made the whole process easy for us!

bbylov02
9/15/2014

"Awesome staff"

Very very friendly staff and they love how they treat customers. Will spread the word and will return for future purchases. Awesome staff and loving my new car!!!!

Reviews of Armen  Khachatryan