Covert Cadillac

11750 Research Blvd ,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Cadillac Info
About Covert Cadillac

We have been in business for over 100 years! Let us earn your business by providing you with the "Ultimate Luxury Experience". In 1909 Frank M. Covert Sr. opened the first automobile dealership in Central Texas and has been provinding the best possible customer service since. Since 1909, we have become a five generation family-owned and operated business. Make an appointment today and see why the Covert Family deserves to earn your business.

About Covert Cadillac

Dealerrater123
4/20/2015

"Awesome Experience!"

Cory Rutherford was our sales associate and we truly appreciate him going out of his way to work with us! He worked around our crazy work schedule and all of staff were friendly. We live an hour away from the dealership and they were awesome about helping us to find the right car and the perfect deal! I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Cory Rutherford

Ethonomics
4/15/2015

"They put the serve back in service."

Cory Rutherford was my salesman. He is exemplary of the service and ethics that is lacking in the typical used car experience. He is par excellence in his field. On the date of purchase, I knew that I had someone I could call and count on should any problems arise and the backing of a successful dealership that is willing and able to go the extra mile. They replaced the battery on my vehicle without want of compensation. There is a reason Covert has built a name for themselves in the Austin area. I will buy my next car here. My experience with Jerry Duran in the financing department was professional, thorough, and informative which are necessary when making important financial decisions.

Beegee444
4/01/2015

"Easy, Fair, and Honest"

I walked into Covert Cadillac on a routine sales drop in. I was there to sell them my product. Joe Joseph greeted me, having no idea that I was actually in the market for a new car. My luxury vehicle was 8 years old and I had been treated horribly at the local dealership when I shopped the prospect of upgrading and staying with the same make. Joe knew that I was there on business and took his time to get to know me and what I was trying to accomplish with the Covert Auto Group. As a salesman who is there to sell cars, his unselfish use of his time had me thinking that I would absolutely buy my car from him. As the conversation shifted to looking at new Cadillacs I found that there was a new ATS with a 2.0 Turbo engine that met my needs for practicality, performance, and great gas milage. I was treated beyond the expectations with respect and true concierge service from the test drive to the delivery. Covert has the Mom and Pop local business feel with all the extras you would expect from a luxury dealership. Everyone on the staff interacts like a family and they treat the customer as such as well. It's much more comfortable than the railroad approach so many dealerships take today. The best part was there was no haggling on price. They offered me a fair trade in value on the first proposal. I did not feel gouged on the sales price or the trade offer. They showed me right off the bat that they wanted and valued my busines. I am not one to write reviews, but this experience stood out as the most positive buying experience I have had in buying a car and I gladly recommend that anyone go see them when in market for a vehicle. Local and family run is always the way to go!

RebeccaSPalmer
3/26/2015

"SRX 2015 Palmer"

I recently leased an SRX from Covert Cadillac, and cannot say enough good things about Joe Joseph and the rest of the team. Joe worked diligently with me and made it simple for me to make this decision. There was no hassle or pressure, just a professional doing his job well. Sean Randall was also patient and persistant getting all the settings set up correctly. I love the car but more than that I know that I will always go back to Joe for any future car purchases, I have already given his name to friends and family.

Sean Randall

Andrewthehomeseller
3/19/2015

"Chris saved the day!"

I used Chris Tropiano with Covert Cadillac and I had an amazing experience! Chris was very knowledgeable and when I thought I might not get the rate I wanted with my bank he got me in touch with his loan rep there and not only was the rate way better but they also threw in some extra items that will save me a lot of money over time! Chris was very professional and I would recommend him to anybody!

ST
3/09/2015

"Escalade"

Special thanks to the Covert sales team, especially Joe, Jason and Brad. Now on my 3rd Escalade with you all since '05. Hope to get in the new model in a few years. ST

LinRich
3/01/2015

"Great Experience, Great Car"

We recently purchased an ATS from Covert Cadillac, and couldn't be please with the experience. Our salesperson, Chris Tropiano, was excellent. We did not feel pressured into a sale. We looked at a few other car manufactures, but the ATS quickly rose to the top of the list. We are very pleased with car and entire purchasing process at Covert. We would definitely recommend Covert.

newCaddyOwner
3/01/2015

"Car was not delivered as expected"

I'm not 100% satisfied with the sales experience because the car was not delivered as promised -- there were 4 items that required attention, 2 of 4 items were not taken care at all: 1. A dent/scratch in the trunk lid was supposed to be improved by about "80%" according to Chris Tropiano; however, when I took delivery of the vehicle the scratch looked the same if not worse than when I first saw it. 2. The brakes squeaking was another item that I asked Chris to have fixed and all he said was that Covert's service department looked at the brakes and they said the pads looked fine. I took the car to my own mechanic and had the front pads replaced and the rear pads sanded off to finally eliminate the squeaking. I also want to end on a positive note by saying that the Chris was very friendly and kept me informed during the entire process. Armen was also very professional and took care of the financing without any issues. Regards, Pablo Orellana

Rene Padilla
2/27/2015

"2013 Cadillac SRX "

The overall experience was wonderful I just couldn't help thinking how easy and pleasant the transaction was. From my Salesman to the Finance Manager. We truly left knowing we will be back to purchase our next car from Covert. Believe it or not we live in Houston Texas and didn't mind the drive to Austin Texas because of our experience. Thank you Mr. Rene padilla

Jerry Duran

eric1298
2/25/2015

"Excellent Customer Service..."

I worked with Daniel Walsh. I had met with him a few months prior and he did some research for me on a few vehicles, but we couldn't find that right deal initially. He was very professional and kept me up to speed on other used vehicles that arrived in their inventory until we found one that was close to my budget, and fit all my other needs. He picked up the vehicle for me from another lot, inspected it, and made sure he felt it was something I would like to test drive and took care of everything for me. He did not rush me during the process and we worked together until we got the financing right. He was very professional through the entire process. I will absolutely give him a shot at my business first when I am ready to purchase again.

Daniel Walsh