Covert Cadillac

Pre-Owned Sales Manager
Daniel Walsh, Sales Consultant, Covert Cadillac

Daniel Walsh

January 17, 2017

"In the end it isn't about relationships and trust?"

- Bounmy Luangraj

Eric understands that relationships matters. In the end it's not just a car, it's the 2nd largest transaction outside your home that you most likely deal with your during your life. This means it will be naturally a stressful time. During the process I never felt stupid, belittled, or less than being in his presence as the day progressed. In the end if you are at a dealer, you are gonna buy a car. Ultimately it's your choice to buy from that person and dealer or not. For me I choose Eric, he made it easy.

January 14, 2017

"Amazing staff and service "

- Thedamfam

Hands down best place to buy a vehicle. My salesperson Daniel did a great job and the management team treated us like family. My mom bought one first then my wife. Looks like I'm next on the list for a new car. I can't wait.

January 14, 2017

"Honest, Friendly and Easy Buying Experience!"

- Kdonahue84

First off, what an incredible dealership and experience I had with Covert Cadillac in Austin. Chris Tropiano and his team at Covert really impressed me with their genuine and friendly service. They listened to my needs and interests, and put me in the perfect car I was looking for. I highly recommend these guys and will look forward to servicing my vehicle here in the future! Thank Covert, Kevin D.

New 2016 Cadillac XTS, $73845