Covert Cadillac

11750 Research Blvd ,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Cadillac Info
About Covert Cadillac

We have been in business for over 100 years! Let us earn your business by providing you with the "Ultimate Luxury Experience". In 1909 Frank M. Covert Sr. opened the first automobile dealership in Central Texas and has been providing the best possible customer service. Since 1909, we have become a five generation family-owned and operated business. Make an appointment today and see why the Covert Family deserves to earn your business.

About Covert Cadillac

Ramb53
8/23/2016

"Simply The Best!"

The Covert Family is exactly that "Family"! More importantly, in includes the valued customers! Eric went above and beyond by being completely proactive and is extremely knowledgeable. But above all else, he is a true professional and personable. The Finance Office was impressive with their state of the art software and desk. I was not looking forward to the hours and hours and hours of completing the transaction and it took just minutes to close the deal. Well Done and Thank You, Eric and the Covert Family!!

TexasBrokers
8/23/2016

"Fantastic Sales Agent"

Bradley Allen We all know the issues in going to a Dealership, however you take those issues away. More Sales Agents should have your Integrity, Knowledge and Concern for clients. Been a pleasure purchasing not one but two vehicles from you. We may have traded Cadillac for Mercedes but will continue to refer you and any future purchase, You're Our Man. It's our pleasure to Work with You, Know You and Feels GOOD to purchase from one of Our Veterans. Have a Great Day Regards Bob & Jody McFarland

Snow White #1
8/22/2016

"Excellent "

Chris was really helpful, worked so hard looking for what i wanted, and needed , great atmosphere and service , I definitely highly recommend this dealership. THANK YOU Mr. Tropiano, also I still have questions about functions on my car and I can freely call Chris and he helps me.

JoyRod77
8/22/2016

"Courteous and efficient experience"

Immediately greeted by friendly staff. No pressure or pushy tactics. Negotiated quickly to a price we were happy with and I purchased the car within four days of my initial visit.

Cheryl
8/19/2016

"Great salespeople, great service"

Just bought my 3rd car from Chris Tropiano at Covert Cadillac. He is a great guy... Very knowledgeable and professional. Didn't have the car I was looking for on their lot, and he found it in one day. I couldn't be happier. I will continue to do business with this dealership... The best in Austin!!!!

chorn
8/15/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I did not have a spare key for my car and when the battery of in my one key was about to die I realized i probably need to try and get one. What I thought was going to be a difficult and painfully long experience was made so easy by the help of Cory. I told him my situation and he immediately took care of it supply me with a spare key. THe process was so easy and quick. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. They have great customer service.

Jevans3013
8/13/2016

"Used Lexus"

I had a very positive experience with Covert's Pre Owned Sales staff. I was coming from out of town and was able to negotiate the deal ahead of time. The sales staff works really good with one another so when one person was out of the office another team member was able to keep things moving. When I arrived they were very welcoming and had everything ready to go. This is a dealership I would do business again with.

couwill
8/10/2016

"Best Place to Buy a New or Used Car: Joe Joesph = Amazing"

Usually the car buying process for me has been a dreaded debacle of how much are they going to "hard sales" me into some overpriced car and how much effort and fighting is it going to be to get the price to what I can afford or want to buy or how long until they ask me a question of what do I want. Joe Joesph is by far the best sales person I have run up against ever. Joe went above and beyond in the my car buying process. Joe showed me the used car lot, ran me through new cars, and even talked through a lease vs. buy situation. Joe did not pressure me into any car. Joe was very considerate of listening to my concerns and addressing each and every one with a sense of empathy and compassion. Joe was so knowledgeable about every make/model/upgrade that each car I stepped into I felt like I had a great understanding of what I was getting vs. what I was giving up compared to some of the higher end models. Joe has even gone extra lengths to make sure my car was serviced properly and that I had a loaner every time I needed it so that I would not be disrupted when my car came into the dealership. Joe's level of detail and "realness" really made my buying experience the best buying experience of my life. I will come back to buy another car just to see Joe as this will be our 3rd car buying experience with Joe and each one has the same attention as the first. Joe even made sure I was working with a great finance person Jerry. Jerry was very explanatory of what was available from a financing perspective. Jerry answered all of my questions and had me signed and out the door within 30 minutes of working with him which at other dealerships has taken hours. Jerry did not let me leave feeling "sold" to or uncomfortable as I felt like it was a winning situation all around.

garza31
8/04/2016

"Great service"

Very friendly, professional, and knew exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking for a new or certified pre owned Cadillac to make a stop at Covert Cadillac in Austin Texas. You won't need to go anywhere else!!

Denis123
8/04/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience "

Very friendly, personable and professional staff. It was a pleasure to be in an environment free of the typical old-school car buying hype and tactics. Great communication skills in person, via telephone and through email. I will definitely come back to Covert when I am in the market for another vehicle, and will highly encourage others to consider Covert for their automotive needs.

Reviews of Christopher Tropiano