Covert Cadillac

Daniel Walsh, Sales Consultant, Covert Cadillac

May 22, 2017

"Was not pressured"

- Vickyglam

The whole crew at covert Cadillac .. from Kenneth Ruiz to Cory the manager, and even Jerry the finance guy were amazing. Kenneth being the guy I was with the whole time has a great personality and I feel genuinely wanted me to be happy. I went in there by myself(a woman) and I honestly felt I was not taken advantage of or pressured at all to purchase my car(probably cuz I have been car shopping for at least 3 months and know what I want). I got what I want with an amazing deal I feel like. Will be recommending to all my friends and family.. worth the drive from San Antonio.

Kenneth Ruiz
Cory Rutherford

May 16, 2017

"thorough, quick"

- bpackard2

I found Mr. Walsh and Mr Duran very efficient, friendly, thorough, helpful, and professional at all, times. They listened to me and were able to accommodate my wishes.

May 11, 2017

"Awesome Buying Experience!!"

- Donald and Denise F.

My wife and I began our search for a late model certified pre-owned XTS about 4 months ago. The first 90 days into our search was so aggravating that we gave up hope and decided to stop looking for a while. We went to numerous dealerships in the Central Texas and Houston area only to experience one disappointment after another. Can you imagine driving 3 hours to look at a vehicle and being told “It was sold this morning?” or “I was certain it had a sunroof!” One dealership actually sold the XTS we were about to purchase to another customer after we wasted an entire day test driving and completing paperwork. About a month ago my wife touched base with Daniel Walsh of Covert Cadillac. She told Daniel she was looking for a black late model pre-owned XTS with a sunroof. Daniel let her know up front that he did not have any XTS’s with sunroofs at that time but he would definitely find something for her. This past Monday we got a call from Daniel letting us know he had located her dream car. We drove to Austin from the Killeen area Tuesday evening and we were headed home within a couple of hours with her vehicle. I can honestly say that Daniel Walsh made this the best car buying experience of our life. He found a vehicle that had all the bells and whistles she was looking for; the Kona Brown leather was an added bonus. He also walked us through the entire process which included a test drive/class to show us all the features the XTS had to offer. He was very patient and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire buying process. Jerry Duran in financing was also outstanding to work with. Jerry put together an outstanding package, at a fantastic rate, with an affordable monthly payment. I’m trying to keep it short but I can’t say enough good things about the Covert team that help make my wife’s 2017 Mother’s Day the best ever!! Awesome Buying Experience!! You’ve gained a customer for life!

New 2016 Cadillac CTS, $73065