Covert Cadillac

11750 Research Blvd ,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Cadillac Info
About Covert Cadillac

We have been in business for over 100 years! Let us earn your business by providing you with the "Ultimate Luxury Experience". In 1909 Frank M. Covert Sr. opened the first automobile dealership in Central Texas and has been provinding the best possible customer service since. Since 1909, we have become a five generation family-owned and operated business. Make an appointment today and see why the Covert Family deserves to earn your business.

About Covert Cadillac

Cadi
5/28/2016

"I felt right at home"

My dealer was Chris Tropiano at Covert Cadillac off of 183, He made it buying a car hassle free. Everything went very smoothly. He was so helpful, and help me find the car I truly wanted. I couldn't of asked for a nicer person. I will be recommending this dealer to everyone I know. Thanks Again Chris for everything Robert and Kelly Wilson

Louis Capo
5/25/2016

"Certified Cadillac ATS"

Totally pleased with my dealings Chris Tropiano and Covert's Certified Cadillac. Chris was great to work with and we got the best deal around for our son. I would recommend Chris Tropiano if uou are in the market for a certified preowned Cadillac.

GLopez
5/24/2016

"Friendly Service"

Everyone at Covert Cadillac is friendly and extremely helpful, however Bradley goes above and beyond to make every visit stress free! Bradley opened up a last minute appointment on a Saturday afternoon to help my husband and I look at a few trade-in options. We were able to find and purchase my dream car in no time thanks to the speedy service! We always feel welcome at Covert and wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you Bradley and the entire crew at Covert for wonderful service! You guys rock!

John Davila
5/20/2016

"Easy to work with."

My salesman Roger Kress, Former Military, was on the spot with my appointment and took care of me from start to finish. After the sale followed up with me to help setup on-star and XM.

Roger Kress Sales Consultand Ph: 512-954-2359

April R
5/19/2016

"Excellent customer service."

Worked with us from out of town and had everything ready when we got there. Cowboy was extra great to work with. Will be going back.

Cowboy

Palmer411
5/16/2016

"Very pleased with the service."

We live 3hours away from Covert. Even with distance between covert and us they made it a pleasant and very easy experience. They kept in contact with us throughout each step of making the deal. Daniel went out of his way even to make special videos to send to us so we could see how different things worked. He listened to our needs and helped to choose the best fit for us in a vehicle. When we made our decision on the Tahoe, Covert and Daniel worked hard to make the deal happen. When we arrived a day later the Tahoe was waiting for us at the front of the dealership for us to test drive. We were offered a beverage after meeting Daniel and he was nice and asked about our trip over. I can't say enough how pleasant of an experience it was and how welcoming this dealership is. We were in and out in no time at all. We will definitely be using covert again for our future purchases.

stephensreview
5/06/2016

"Certified Preowned Cadillac CTS Purchase"

I would like to thank the Covert Cadillac certified pre-owned sales team for providing a very good experience in the purchase of our 2013 CTS. The listed price for the vehicle was fair market, requiring minimal negotiations, provided all pertinent information related to the condition of the vehicle, an excellent warranty and financing program for the certified pre-owned plan. I would especially like to thank Chris Tropiano (our sales rep) for excellence in customer service.

erinsail
5/05/2016

"Purchase of 2nd and 3rd pre-owned Cadillacs"

My husband and I just bought our 2nd and 3rd pre-owned certified Cadillacs from Bradley Allen and Johnny Baker. I don't think I'll ever go elsewhere when we have been taken care of so wonderfully.

TxNana
5/05/2016

"Very professional. "

I enjoyed working with our sales person, Chris. He answered any and all questions and was able to accommodate. Johnny also was very ready and willing to work with our negative equity on our trade-in. Not only do I look forward to returning in the future but I will recommend others to the dealership as well.

Tod Sailor
5/04/2016

"Best Experience I've ever had buying a Pre-owned Vehicle."

I'll start by saying I dread shopping for just about anything. This is especially true for big ticket items like appliances, vehicles, housing etc... too many choices and always seems like a lot riding on making the right decisions. I was referred to Covert Cadillac by my brother who literally said "I have a guy...", and I am so glad he did. He sent me to see Johnny Baker, and Daniel Walsh, who immediatly recognized my brothers name, and made me feel welcome right away. Daniel made sure I was comfortable, and listened to my needs, and my current situation to get the complete picture of who I was, what I wanted, and why I wanted it. He then assured me that we would cover the whole spectrum first, to help us narrow the scope down to the best fit for me, and my budget. I was worried that what I was looking for wouldn't exist, or that I'd have to settle for less than what I wanted, just to get what I could afford, but Daniel kept me assured that my patience would be rewarded, because he would exhaust every avenue to make sure I was satisfied. I couldn't be happier with the end results. Daniel kept looking, even scouring the other Covert inventory, until he found exactly what I was looking for. Working with Johnny, he notified me right away, and brought the truck over to the lot for me to see, and It was perfect. I nearly shouted "sold" on the spot. Daniel walked me through the rest of the process, and introduced me to Jerry Duran to handle the financing, which went very smoothly, just like the rest of the process had. This has been nothing short of the best Vehicle purchase I have ever made, and I attribute it completely to Daniel, and the other courteous professionals I encountered at Covert Cadillac. Thank you for making this such a comfortable, and easy experience.

Reviews of Christopher Tropiano