Covert Cadillac

Bradley Allen

Daniel Walsh, Sales Consultant, Covert Cadillac

Daniel Walsh

March 26, 2017

"Great experience working with Cory and Al at Covert Cadillac"

- sfoster771

I recently purchased a high dollar late model used car at Covert Cadillac. These types of decisions are never easy, but Cory and Al made it as easy and convenient as possible. They were flexible to communicate via email, text, and phone, based on what was most convenient to me. They even allowed me to take the car home over night. I would certainly go back and recommend them to others.

March 20, 2017

"Jonathan Sosa is the BEST!!"

- jenkinsnb

I emailed Covert Cadillac about looking at an ATS late in the day on a Saturday. Jonathan emailed me back immediately and insisted I come look at the ATS even though they were closing in 30 minutes. I was hesitant, as I didn't want to keep them there after hours. I test drove the car, negotiated the price, and was out of the dealership within about an hour and a half with my new car. They do not waste time haggling and are very upfront on what they can and cannot do, thus not wasting your time. It was the best car buying experience I have had, which is saying a lot, since I am a tough negotiator. Every time I go in for service (oil changes) I am always greeted by Jonathan. It isn't just a sale to him, he genuinely cares about his clients. Joe was the manager assisting with the sale and he was just as friendly, too. He was keeping me informed throughout the process.

March 15, 2017

"Highly Recommend! "

- Scott.brooks12

Wow! What an amazing experience! I'm a tough customer to make happy and Covert Cadillac nailed it! Their attention to detail and willingness to make the consumer happy is unbeatable. I left there feeling like a king. My story:found a car online I loved and drove 2 hrs to Covert to see it. I had my mind made up and I was going to buy this car! 10 minutes from arriving it sold! I was pissed. Cory at Covert not only immediately called me, he greeted me at the door. Additionally, he personally pulled out the entire inventory and offered me a much nicer/expensive car for the same price! Despite them not making a "killing" off me, Covert still treated me like the most valuable customer. I wish I wasn't moving away, bc service and friendliness like Covert Cadillac is hard to find.

New 2016 Cadillac XTS, $73845