Covert Cadillac

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Covert Cadillac

Covert Cadillac Info
About Covert Cadillac

We have been in business for over 100 years! Let us earn your business by providing you with the "Ultimate Luxury Experience". In 1909 Frank M. Covert Sr. opened the first automobile dealership in Central Texas and has been provinding the best possible customer service since. Since 1909, we have become a five generation family-owned and operated business. Make an appointment today and see why the Covert Family deserves to earn your business.

About Covert Cadillac

Rene Padilla
2/27/2015

"2013 Cadillac SRX "

The overall experience was wonderful I just couldn't help thinking how easy and pleasant the transaction was. From my Salesman to the Finance Manager. We truly left knowing we will be back to purchase our next car from Covert. Believe it or not we live in Houston Texas and didn't mind the drive to Austin Texas because of our experience. Thank you Mr. Rene padilla

Jerry Duran

eric1298
2/25/2015

"Excellent Customer Service..."

I worked with Daniel Walsh. I had met with him a few months prior and he did some research for me on a few vehicles, but we couldn't find that right deal initially. He was very professional and kept me up to speed on other used vehicles that arrived in their inventory until we found one that was close to my budget, and fit all my other needs. He picked up the vehicle for me from another lot, inspected it, and made sure he felt it was something I would like to test drive and took care of everything for me. He did not rush me during the process and we worked together until we got the financing right. He was very professional through the entire process. I will absolutely give him a shot at my business first when I am ready to purchase again.

Daniel Walsh

bartoli64
2/16/2015

"Got a great car and great service!"

I recently bought my Jag from Covert located in Austin and I live in Minnesota. Dana was great through the entire process. Car was better than represented! Airport pick up was really appreciated. Awesome dealership and great people. Highly recommend!

Dana - Eric Long

2182amyfrank
2/08/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Many Thanks to Joe for helping us find the perfect 2013 GMC Yukon Denai that we were looking for; extremely friendly customer service, Joe and Jerry made this transaction exactly what we wanted- Fast & Efficient!

Glen
2/06/2015

"My used vehicle purchase"

On January 15 I was involved in an accident and totaled my vehicle. I started checking on line for a replacement and found several to my liking and initiated on-line contact with the dealerships. I called the listing for a vehicle in Bastrop at a Covert Group dealer. He stated the particular vehicle was at the Cadillac Used Cars on Research in Austin. I contacted them and made arrangements to test drive the vehicle. On arrival at the dealership, I was lost as there were three new car dealerships and used cars under the Covert Grp banner. I entered one of the buildings and was greeted by Kenneth Ruiz wanting to know if he could assist me. Found out later he was just checking on other paperwork. Any way, we went to his area discussing my wants and desires. He promptly showed the vehicle I was interested in, We drove the vehicle, I loved it, my wife would love it as it was her favorite color. We got down to business and I made my offer, Kenneth said he would have to discuss it with the Sales Mgr and I thought, Okay, here goes the pressure sales pitch. Was I surprised, Eric Long, Sales Mgr, came back with a response close to what I offered. Kenneth and I discussed everything very low key and I bought the vehicle. Great service from Kenneth Ruiz and his Sales Mgr, Eric Long. Kudos to everyone. Glen Redmon, proud owner of Covert Cadillac used car.

Kenneth Ruiz and Eric Long

Alexandra
2/04/2015

"Customer is Number One"

My Cadillac purchase experience was excellent from beginning to end. Chris Tropiano is very focussed on providing exceptional customer service. Everyone was very professional and they earned my trust...and my future business. I would recommend Covert to anyone in search of a vehicle. And I LOVE my new car !

JemsofTruth
2/03/2015

"Outstanding Service"

Well, where do I start......the experience at Covert was absolutely lovely. We were shopping around for an ATS Sedan and honestly had no intentions of traveling far from Harker Heights(near Killeen, lol) to find one. However, after researching the Covert website and seeing all the irresistable specials, we decided to take the trip. Upon arrival, we met with Jeff Cunningham who showed us around to several vehicles. Finally, I found one that I could drive. Every individual we worked with, was well knowledgeable and very, very hospitable. Jeff Cunningham was excellent in his service to us. We were treated like royalty. To say the least, "IT WAS WORTH THE TRIP!" and yes we purchased the car, lol. "THANK YOU COVERT!"

Jeff Cunningham, Jeff Payne (I believe, has great knowledge on how to operate the ATS)

Frederic
1/13/2015

"Very motivated and knowledgable "

No matter what I am looking for I will go to Bradley Allen first. If he does not have my answer to my question he works on getting it to me fast. I feel confident with his professionalism that I am in honest hands and with someone who is out to be far with his clients.

car20414
12/16/2014

"Nora Chavez"

I was not planning to buy the SUV that day eventhough I had been shopping for a while. The staff was very professional and friendly. I particularly would like to recognize my salesman Bradley Allen who was very helpful. I spent about 2 hours there and came out with an Escalade. I would recommend Colvert and Bradley Allen to my friends and family.

Yogaduke
12/07/2014

"Great place to buy a truck/car"

I was not sure what new truck I was wanting this time around. So I went to many dealerships from Austin to San Antonio. Covert was the second of at least 12 of all different brands. Once I had seen and driven just about every new truck out there. I knew I wanted a GMC and I also knew I wanted to buy it at Covert GMC. I knew that because of the way I was treated the first time I was there. There was no pressure from them to buy before I was ready to and they stood out from the rest in their knowledge of their trucks and in how to treat people. Sergio Kindle was my sales person and I would highly recommend him to others. He went out of his way to make sure I was taken care. It was a First Class Experience from beginning to end. He took his time and listened to what I was asking for and he then delivered that very thing for me. The best part is I ended up with a great new GMC truck at a great price. From what I saw out there. Covert is clearly stands above the rest... Lindsay O'Connor Austin Texas

Sergio Kindle