Covert Cadillac

11750 Research Blvd ,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Cadillac Info
About Covert Cadillac

We have been in business for over 100 years! Let us earn your business by providing you with the "Ultimate Luxury Experience". In 1909 Frank M. Covert Sr. opened the first automobile dealership in Central Texas and has been provinding the best possible customer service since. Since 1909, we have become a five generation family-owned and operated business. Make an appointment today and see why the Covert Family deserves to earn your business.

About Covert Cadillac

Austinnewbie
2/04/2016

"Great experience"

Noticed a vehicle online so I went to check it out on a whim. Ended up leaving with the Cadillac I've wanted for a while now and so far very pleased. Pretty easy experience, seemed to go rather quickly!

kscialab

"Best Experience Ever"

My wife and I purchased pre-owned vehicles from Chris T. at Covert Cadillac in Austin. They listened to our requirements, rolled out cars for us to test drive that were within budget, but also met the driving experience we wanted as well We were even pre-approved by finance within the hour to make the decision to buy easier and faster than ever. Chris T. was exceptionally professional as were all of the Covert team we dealt with. We couldn't be more pleased with the vehicles we purchased they are both in excellent condition at the time of the sale and still are to this day. There was no hassle, no pressure, and no obligation. It was simply the best car buying experience my wife and I have ever had. Nice job to the Covert Cadillac team, especially Chris Tropiano and his "Saint like" patience with my wife as she decided which car to buy. I also want to give a shout out to Gary Fitzpatrick in finance who was extremely proficient and helpful I bought my 2006 CTS from Covert and now my new CTS. I'll return a 3rd time to Covert its an easy decision for us, we wouldn't go anywhere else.

Dmh7891

"Great experience"

I drove in from out of town and they were very accommodating. They offered me a ride to drop off my rental car. Chris Tropiano was a pleasure to do business with and it's still very helpful a month after the sale helping getting a spare key made. Covert cadillac made buying my new truck easy and enjoyable.

Satisfied Cadillac Customer
2/03/2016

"Efficient and Amazing to work with "

Chris helped with the sell of my husband's vehicle in Nov 2015 and our experience was awesome. We were out of there with a new car for my husband in about 2 hours. In Jan. 2016 I sent Chris a text about the vehicle I was interested in and he told me to come in and he had it ready for me. When I got there there were other people looking at the vehicle I wanted and very interested however since I made an appointment with Chris, He made sure that I had first rights to it. I had to wait for my husband to come a few hours later so he told me to take the vehicle and come back. Chris is very patient and makes sure that you get what you need and the most important part for me stay within your budget. I left with a new vehicle that too. Both were very pleasurable and efficient experiences. The manager Johnny and the finance manager Gary are awesome too! They worked with us on both car deals! We are happy Cadillac customers!

Idon'tlikemakingusernames

"A-OK!"

These guys are relentless about getting a review. Luckily for them, I have no complaints about my interaction with them: They had the car I wanted at a reasonable price, and I purchased it with no hassles. They didn't budge FROM that price at all, except to discount it a little for a missing 2nd key that they initially told me they had, so don't expect a lot of haggling in the process unless you've got serious skill. The people I dealt with were very professional, which I very much appreciated, and did take care of a scuff on the side panel that I had concerns about. The process was fairly simple, and I have no negative feelings about the dealership or the people there. This was my first time buying a car from a dealer, and I felt comfortable & like they treated me as fairly as a dealer ever would.

Ray
1/31/2016

"Exellent"

Daniel Walsh did a awesome job, I needed a car to fit my family and work needs. He went out of his way to send me information concerning a car I saw on-line. He sent information quickly and was on top of his game. He was very respectful and friendly and had a good attitude and seemed he really enjoyed his job. I will defitnally refer my friends and family to him. In addition, all the staff in the Caddilac pre-owned were friendly and consitantly asking if they could help. Just a heads up, when I showed up, I went to the other side of the dealership. The pre-owned section, I walked around inside the Office, walked around outside and stood in the front and no one offered assistance. Just a heads up....

Kmart
1/29/2016

"Smooth and efficient"

Chris was great to deal with. He provided a no hassle sales approach while offering as much information as possible to make myself comfortable with the vehicle. I will definitely keep Chris in mind for future purchases and any potential referrals I may be able to provide.

Brtnysellers
1/27/2016

"Purchase of new car"

Thanks to Joe, we got a great deal and had a great experience. Covert Cadillac will def be seeing me in the future. Thank you guys!

Jeepprince
1/22/2016

"Came in to buy a jeep I saw online"

I saw a jeep online so I came in the same day. Daniel took care of me and gave me a good price on the car. The jeep also had some dents but by the time I got it, it looked pretty close to perfect.

Candy-Chris1971
1/22/2016

"Great Vehicle; Great Service!"

We went in to just test drive some SUV's and left the next day with a beautiful Chevrolet Tahoe. We got a great deal. Chris is very good at getting you answers and doesn't just stop once the paperwork is signed.

Reviews of Christopher Tropiano