Covert Cadillac

11750 Research Blvd ,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Cadillac Info
About Covert Cadillac

We have been in business for over 100 years! Let us earn your business by providing you with the "Ultimate Luxury Experience". In 1909 Frank M. Covert Sr. opened the first automobile dealership in Central Texas and has been provinding the best possible customer service since. Since 1909, we have become a five generation family-owned and operated business. Make an appointment today and see why the Covert Family deserves to earn your business.

About Covert Cadillac

jkc1950
7/30/2015

"Only Great and honest people are at Covert Cadillac!"

I inherently do not like to go thru the normal 3 hour negoitiation period, I typically take the time in advance of buying a car to read the auto reviews and possibly when traveling rent a particular auto, which I am in effect 'test driving'. This is helpful to me in that I become confident in my decision. Then when I am ready to buy, I then make a list of potential dealers and place them in order of probability based on their public reputations. I first went to my first choice Covert Cadillac, met with Christopher Tropiano, and 2 hours later walked out the owner. It was a very pleasant experience, with a good price for the car. The men at Covert were all helpful, attentive, kind and knowledgeable of their product. They were gracious and with none of the normal pressure. They presented the car, I made a counteroffer and they counter successfully. Very quick and simple. Closed on the car and picked it up 12 hours later. How can it get better? I don't think so. Covert is the best!

Justsarahmorris
7/30/2015

"NEVER buying anywhere else 😉"

A BIG thanks to Cory Rutherford at Covert Cadillac ! We had been looking for over 6 months and stumbled upon them while looking online and it turned out to be such a BLESSIng ! I have NEVER had anyone or dealership at that go out of their way like they have. I'm a mommy of 4 + all the neighborhood kids so I don't think I need to elaborate on how CRAZY my life is . Poor Cory delt with me for 3 days trying to accommodate me and patiently waiting for me to send pics and fill out stuff online because did I mention we live over 4 hours away ?!?! I give them even more points for having to sit and discuss things over the phone with a baby screaming or me having to randomly get onto a kiddo ! They didn't try to give me the run around, made sure that the vehicle was perfect +some AND had them bring the vehicle to me because I was to scared to drive all the way their by myself. I was also a little worried because I hadn't actually put my hands on the car or seen it in person but it pulled up and it was so exciting ! It was very clean and he made sure it didn't have a smell.... Did I mention I'm big on smells ?!? I'm so proud of my car and to be honest I figured it was going to look just like all the others we looked at but it wasn't it was so much more ! I REALLy appreciate all you guys did for us and wanted to let y'all know because a lot of times people forget to probably tell Yall..... So thank you for being patient with me and personable because these days it's VERY hard to find !

I'm sure several people but Im not sure of their names .... ??

TRITONIA
7/16/2015

"Joe Rocks!!"

We couldn't emphasize enough our satisfaction with Joe Joseph at Covert Cadillac enough !! Not only was he super knowledgable and personable, but we feel like we made a true friend!! Our experience with him was comfortable and easy. We bought a brand new Cadillac Escalade Platinum Edition, and Joe made damn sure we got every single thing we wanted, we'd buy from him again in a heartbeat!!

Mase3131
7/16/2015

"Perfect experience....Incredible service"

I purchased my first vehicle ever, from a dealership, at Covert last week. Cory Rutherford made the purchasing process, which I've always heard was difficult, an excellent and pleasant experience. Everyone at Covert was a joy to talk to the phone and were even more pleasant in person when I went to the dealership. I felt as if I was an "old buddy" stopping in to say hello rather than a potential buy. Every question I had was answered with through explanation and with honesty and no deception. I drove 3 1/2 hours to Covert to purchase my Cadillac SRX and after my visit I would have traveled twice as long to receive the service I was provided. I will NOT buy another vehicle from anywhere else ever. Thank you Cory Rutherford and everyone at Covert.

Cory Rutherford

LeonG
7/07/2015

"Quick, efficient and professional!"

I walked into the dealership wanting to test drive a vehicle. I was ready for the usual sales talk, too many questions and the constant pressure to buy. But no, not today! Chris Tropiano was the most respectful, courteous and friendly sales consultant I have ever met. He schedule a test drive, informed me about the vehicle in detail and gave me a great deal on my vehicle. There was no pressure, everything went smooth I would highly recommend Chris to any one wanting to purchase their next vehicle. Jerry Duran was my finance manager, he was efficient, informative and very patient. He found me the best rate he could and I would gladly do business with him again.

Desdave
7/04/2015

"Very satisfied"

Low key, no pressure, very knowledgeable salesman. What really blew me away was delivering the car to me 90 miles from the dealership. Most accommodating car purchase ever.

Daniel Walsh

Jefe
7/02/2015

"Dream car"

Chris was awesome! He was genuine and extremely personable salesman. He was upmost respectful and gave me Cadillac attention ?? I highly recommend Chris to family and friends in the future.

Shannon G.
6/19/2015

"Thanks Chris!!"

Chris was awesome! Very professional and personable, I would highly recommend buying from him. Set me up with Onstar before I left, love my new car!

LuskerJo0803
6/15/2015

"Best Car Buying Experince"

I was interested in a certified Cadillac ATS, dislike the car buying dance. My sales person, Chris Tropiano asked the right questions, let me guide my purchase, and followed up with me through the process. Like any person in sales asked for a commitment, as they should, but let me walk that evening without pressure. Before the evening ended, Chris sent me a bottom line quote that met KBB recommendations for a good purchase. Best buying experience I've had. A great car, a great price, and no hassle! I would recommend Covert Cadillac Pre-Owned to anyone. Steve W. Satisfied Customer

Eric Long

germancars212
6/13/2015

"Excellent services"

I had the pleasure of working with Cory Rutherford and Eric Long. These guy went out there way and pulled all the stops to get me my BMW and at a very great price. These are the most badass guys in the building. They refuse to put anyone of there clients in a bad car it will never happen. They also take pride in what they do. They prefer quality over quantity and that's why theses guys deserve your business. Highly recommend them thank you and god bless.

Reviews of Cory Rutherford