Covert Cadillac

11750 Research Blvd ,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Cadillac Info
About Covert Cadillac

We have been in business for over 100 years! Let us earn your business by providing you with the "Ultimate Luxury Experience". In 1909 Frank M. Covert Sr. opened the first automobile dealership in Central Texas and has been provinding the best possible customer service since. Since 1909, we have become a five generation family-owned and operated business. Make an appointment today and see why the Covert Family deserves to earn your business.

About Covert Cadillac

Ray,linda
4/29/2016

"Best Ever"

Everyone I dealt with went way, way behind what I had expected. They listened to what I wanted and helped me pick out the perfect car. Bradley Allen and GM Bradley Elliott were wonderful I am totally satisfied with my new car.

Carol Lachance
4/16/2016

"Super Buying Experience Hands Down!!!!!!!"

In all my years of purchasing cars this was hands down the best experience i have had at a dealership. Very professional, great customer service and no pressure sale totally loved that. Chris Tropiano our salesman was wonderful and Jerry Duran was quick in handling our paperwork. Couldn't say enough about the over all experience superb from start to finish.

Delightful07
4/14/2016

"The 4 hour drive was worth it..We got SUPERB SERVICE!!"

From the phone call after finding the car until the 4 hour drive there. Chris Tropiano kept the line of communication open. Very Profesional & he listened to us...The Customer!!

ksw713
4/08/2016

"Professional, honest, good customer service. "

Covert salesman was professional, personable and super helpful. Finance DEPT was efficient and helpful assisting in quick handling of paperwork. Got me s good interest rate. Management was fair and up front with the deal.

Mike
4/05/2016

"Great Buying Experience-Bradley Allen is AWESOME!"

I was shopping for a Pre-Certified Cadillac and it was obvious that Covert Cadillac had the inventory which I was looking for. I live in Fort Worth and after wondering if it would be worth my time to travel to Austin to possibly locate my car, I decided to inquire. I was fortunate to have Bradley Allen answer my initial inquiry and was that a blessing! He was awesome to work with, a true professional. He continuously went above and beyond my expectations for service! I visited Covert to pick out my car on one weekend and flew back the next weekend with my family to take delivery of the vehicle. Bradley even came to the airport to pick us up! Talk about service! He was quick to respond to all of our questions through the process and made the actual buying process itself simple and pleasant. Something that had real meaning to me was the fact that I discovered Bradley is a Veteran and now serving in the Guard/Reserves. Thank you Bradley for all you have done for our family and our great country!

Tina Seidel
4/02/2016

"Best online buying experience with Daniel Walsh!"

Daniel was the best car salesman I ever had the pleasure to work with. He was so accommodating and professional to work with. Knowing that I couldn't leave work, he drove through rush hour traffic to deliver my car to me. The next day, we haggled, came to an agreement and I signed the papers on a really great SRX!! I am one happy girl and a committed Covert customer :)

Victoria
3/31/2016

"Best Experience!!! "

I had the pleasure working with Cory Rutherford. From the first initial phone call he was extremely pleasant and worked diligently to get me in my dream car. Unfortunately, I have been turned down from several car dealerships due to lack of credit. Cory was able to get me approved, without a co-signor and in my dream car within hours! I then went to pick it up the next day. It was fully detailed, full tank of gas, and ready to go. Cory was extremely humble, funny, and quick to give me insight for all the minor upgrades I am wanting in the future. I really appreciated his kindness he gave from the moment we walked in. I will refer everyone over to Cory and will no longer by a car anywhere else! :)

JERRY7620
3/31/2016

"The easiest car I ever bought"

Being in the car business before retireing and saw a used corvette I wanted, I went to Brad the owner and we hammered out the price, and took the car home to show my wife. I have known Chris for a long time and called him and told hime to get all the paper work ready so we could come in and sign and leave. Amin helped me buy my first car through the mail and he made everything easy so we came in and signed with no time wasted. Go to Covert if you want an excellent deal and no stress, I would recommend them to anyone I know. Thanks all of you

pshoberg
3/30/2016

"Patient with my indecisiveness and easy to work with"

Daniel Walsh was incredibly patient as he helped find my perfect car (purchased used and looking for a very specific model/color combo/price). He made the process easy and delivered my car in the evening so I didn't have to drag my kids to the dealership.

Simone Otenaike
3/29/2016

"Best Sales experience ever with Daniel Walsh "

Daniel Walsh went above and beyond to ensure the sales process was smooth and efficient. He was very accommodating and patient with my particular situation, which immediately put me at ease. I really appreciate all the extra time and effort he put into the process to make me feel comfortable with the vehicle and my purchase. I will be forever grateful!

Reviews of Christopher Tropiano