Covina Valley Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Stwtech
8/11/2016

"The service dept manager is awesome!"

Ok I had a problem at first but the service manager found out called me and promised to resolve the issue personally on Friday. I REALLY appreciate his responsiveness to this issue. After talking to him my mind was put at ease and I am confident the issue will be handled. They say don't judge a company by their mistakes judge them by how they handle a mistake, Covina Kia is handling mine like a champ! Thank you and see you in the AM

Aguirre01
8/10/2016

"Made our wish come true. "

Made a call to ask about purchasing a car but we had horrible credit. The salesman Juan said no worries apply and we will call you back. Now we did not think they would call. 5 mins later Hugo called us and said come on in and we can work with you. We arrived and we were greeted by Frank Elliot and he rolled out the red carpet and was up for front and honest with us but never made us feel that they could not help us. The sale team Juan, Ray, Hugo and Frank took awesome care of us. Frank asked about our family and we explained we needed a van because we were adopting 3 little boys and we needed a bigger family car. They worked so hard for us and yesterday we were able to drive away with a 2016 Kia Sedona. I cried when they called me with the good news. Our boys are so excited. The saws team honestly worked a miracle for us and never once gave up. Tjank you so much for making our dream come true of owning our new car. Chris made signing all docs fun and was so professional. Thank you so much. The Aguirre Family. You are truly out super hero's.

Juan, Ray, Frank, Hugo and Chris

Ambers_Mom
8/09/2016

"New car battery"

Called this place to get a new battery put into my 2014 Kia Optima. Not only did they have this battery in stock, but Danik was very helpful and professional over the phone I did not feel rushed and he gave me a same day appointment on a Saturday. Upon my arrival I was promptly greeted by the employees in the service center . The whole process took no more than 20 minutes tops. I am very pleased at the service I received here, the staff is very professional, warm and welcoming and not to mention very knowledgeable. On my way out I was explaining to Danik about another issue I was experiencing before my battery died and another co-worker overheard and was able to explain further on where this other issue was originating from. I was very pleased with the information I was receiving from him although I wish I would have gotten his name. Overall, my experience here was amazing come see Danik and the rest of the service department crew in the service department. You won't be disappointed.

Danik

Daysaver
8/07/2016

"AMAZING, PROFESSIONAL, and OUTSTANDING "

Came in for a used car and Robert was very kind enough to help us. My sister found the perfect car with his help. He was very kind and professional towards us. Everyone working there was very helpful and always made sure we were being helped and cared for. Got an outstanding car note and took the car. This whole process took a good 2 1/2 hours which was very impressive. I would recommend all my family and friends to come here if they are looking into getting a great deal. My family would like to thank everyone at Covina Valley Kia for their professionalism and helpfulness in this process.

Robert

robert perez
5/29/2016

"very good experience"

excellent service wesley was to the point and very quick in getting the paper work done . great young man. need more like him in this would .

robert george

Covina Valley Kia responded to this review

June 01, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase. Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review for Wesley. Your kind words will definitely be passed on. Thank you in advance for allowing Covina Valley Kia the opportunity to earn your business.

Sarasmsc
5/27/2016

"Leased a 16' Kia forte"

Anthony gullart was amazing helping us out and made us feel comfortable and didn't force us into anything. He made it easier for us to decide our options.

Chris Scott

Covina Valley Kia responded to this review

June 01, 2016

Hi Saramsc, Thank you for taking the time to share a review on our store. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the service that our team provided you. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We hope that you would consider us to service your vehicle in the future. Getting your car serviced is as easy as buying a car. Congratulations!!

Gabbar
3/31/2016

"Good experience "

Just purchased a new 2017 kia spotage. Love the car. I would like to Thank Anthony Gullart for all of his help. Sincerely, Gabby Barraza

Wes parker

Celia
2/25/2016

"Excellent"

Excellent ,estoy feliz con mi compra gracias Kia de covina lo super recomiendo todo fue muy rapido y me ayudaron que mi compra fue una muy buena experiencia gracias !!

Fausto

Kenneth raagas
1/16/2016

"people are nice and very approaching people."

People are nice and very approaching people.they took care of me really good and very professional.i totally recommend this dealearship to everyone.try and visit them

oscar and ann

CSi2016
1/02/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

The time it took to buy our new Kia Sportage was rather quick - from the time it took to look at the cars, test drive, negotiate pricing, to financing - we were able to drive home in our new car in no time. Eddie was really helpful in getting a great deal on our car - he even followed up with us a few days later to see how we were liking our new Kia; 10/10 for his services! Kim helped us get through financing fast too, and Pablo helped make sure our car was ready to go! Everyone at Covina Valley Kia were awesome, thanks for the great service!

Eddie Hernandez, Kim Ryan, Pablo