Covina Valley Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Kenneth raagas
1/16/2016

"people are nice and very approaching people."

People are nice and very approaching people.they took care of me really good and very professional.i totally recommend this dealearship to everyone.try and visit them

oscar and ann

CSi2016
1/02/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

The time it took to buy our new Kia Sportage was rather quick - from the time it took to look at the cars, test drive, negotiate pricing, to financing - we were able to drive home in our new car in no time. Eddie was really helpful in getting a great deal on our car - he even followed up with us a few days later to see how we were liking our new Kia; 10/10 for his services! Kim helped us get through financing fast too, and Pablo helped make sure our car was ready to go! Everyone at Covina Valley Kia were awesome, thanks for the great service!

Eddie Hernandez, Kim Ryan, Pablo

Sully
11/22/2015

"I had my timing & drive belts replaced. "

I had my timing & drive belts replaced. After getting the paper work I waited about an hour & 1/2 for the shuttle home. About 2 hrs. later I called to see if it was ready. When I arrived it was nearly ready and had been washed. I was pleased with Jennifer who seemed to be on top of things. Overall a 7+ review.

Jennifer Curtain

KayleeRose12
9/17/2015

"Service Department Review - Juan"

I was having an electrical problem with my car and took it to Kia of Cerritos where I had the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I took my car to Covina Valley Kia and received the best customer service. It was like night and day. Everyone in their service department is kind even though they are so busy every time I come in there. I am always treated with respect even if I don't understand the "car talk" they are telling me they are always willing to explain it in further detail. I will continue to drive 20 miles out of my way to take my car to Kia of West Covina instead of Kia of Cerritos.

Juan in the Service department

RoseR25
7/06/2015

"I love my new kia!!"

Fausto gave us a great deal that i had talked to them about before showing up.they were friendly and got us in our new car in no time! I would definatley reccomend covina valley kia!

Fausto,Scott,Lionell

Jw
4/24/2015

"Not great at all"

Had appointment today the sales rep did not show up so we had to deal with a different rep. They lied said we didn't have to run credit again because we were recently there and everything was still on file. Did not have half the cars they have us a list for. We drove all the way from Victorville to covina for nothing waisted time and gas traveling. Ended up getting a car from valley hi kia instead.

Chris/sabra

Aguirre62
12/01/2014

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

The customer service was outstanding! Typically, the car buying process could be a dreadful . KIA of Covina has defiantly changed my perspective, I would definitely recommend them to friends and family any day. They were patient with my through out the entire process, did not push me to buy or I never felt pressured. My family could not be happier with our choice.

Hugo Diaz

Margaret Chung
10/23/2014

"Great experience!"

Everyone was very friendly and kind to us when we walked in. They were patient and helpful with any questions we had about certain cars or payments. I would recommend family and friends looking to buy a new car to this location in the future!

Sal Nasri

mahmoodhasan
9/09/2014

"A very Satisfactory Experience"

Sal Daoud was the sales consultant who served us as we leased KIA OPTIMA HYBRID from Covina Valley KIA.He did an excellent job in every way.We received very professional ,courteous and fair treatment from Sal, General Manager Wes Parker , Sales Manager Hugo and Finance Manager Kim. Since I have not yet dealt with the workshop/ service dept. yet, I am unable to assess " QUALITY OF WORK' on this survey. My Thanks to the entire team. I would definitely deal with this Dealership again.

Sal Daoud, Wes Parker, Hugo Diaz and Kimberly

xicano73
7/14/2014

"Horrible Service Department"

I recently bought a new Kia at an out-of-state dealership. After only one month, the left side of the bumper is starting to become unattached from the rest of the car. I made an appointment at Covina Valley Kia, and the service adviser dismissed it as a body shop issue, rather than as a manufacturing defect. Of course, this would put the financial burden on me, not Kia. He stated that my car must have been hit even though he could not find any evidence to support that conclusion. He quickly dismissed me. He even stated, "Plastic doesn't dent," when I asked him where he thinks I was hit. This service adviser clearly didn't want to deal with my situation and admit that this was probably a manufacturing error. I contacted the dealership through their website and have not been contacted by the service manager. This service department has no idea what customer-oriented service is.

Who knows? The service adviser didn't introduce himself. First red flag. Lack of basic manners.

Reviews of . .