Covina Valley Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Aurora Sosa
9/26/2016

"Had to buy two!"

I had looked at various car dealerships and became very uncomfortable with the "hovering" of the salesmen at these dealerships. i had said, Ii'm just looking, yet they "hovered" around me and my family until we decided to leave. KIA West Covina was so different! We were given space and time to "look around." Robert Y. was knowledgeable, patient, and made our buying experience such that we bought 2 KIA cars. The value for the price was terrific. The customer service was outstanding. I recommend this dealership and Robert Y. as the go to place/person when looking for a car.

Robert Y.

Sabrina Rodriguez
8/28/2016

"Excellant Service!"

I just purchased a Kia Optima for my daughter and Robert Yanez is a wonderful sales representative. He is knowledgeable, kind, and a no pressure salesman. This was the first car buying experience that I have enjoyed and was done quickly! I got just what I was looking for and Robert went above and beyond to make sure my daughter knew how to use all the features on her new car. We are happy to be part of the Kia Family Now! I will definitely refer my friends and family to Robert Yanez at Kia Covina Valley.

Robert Yanez

September 12, 2016

Hi Sabrina, Congratulations on the Optima purchase for your daughter. We are happy to see that you choose Covina Valley Kia the opportunity to earn your business. It's awesome that you enjoyed the quality of care that Robert was able to provide you. We are happy that you are now part of the Kia family as well. Thank you for all of the future referrals!

Stwtech
8/11/2016

"The service dept manager is awesome!"

Ok I had a problem at first but the service manager found out called me and promised to resolve the issue personally on Friday. I REALLY appreciate his responsiveness to this issue. After talking to him my mind was put at ease and I am confident the issue will be handled. They say don't judge a company by their mistakes judge them by how they handle a mistake, Covina Kia is handling mine like a champ! Thank you and see you in the AM

September 12, 2016

Hi Stwtech, Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity to rectify your situation. Life is stressful as it is, we never want to add to it. We hope we have gained a loyal customer for many years to come. Please stop in and see us anytime.

Aguirre01
8/10/2016

"Made our wish come true. "

Made a call to ask about purchasing a car but we had horrible credit. The salesman Juan said no worries apply and we will call you back. Now we did not think they would call. 5 mins later Hugo called us and said come on in and we can work with you. We arrived and we were greeted by Frank Elliot and he rolled out the red carpet and was up for front and honest with us but never made us feel that they could not help us. The sale team Juan, Ray, Hugo and Frank took awesome care of us. Frank asked about our family and we explained we needed a van because we were adopting 3 little boys and we needed a bigger family car. They worked so hard for us and yesterday we were able to drive away with a 2016 Kia Sedona. I cried when they called me with the good news. Our boys are so excited. The saws team honestly worked a miracle for us and never once gave up. Tjank you so much for making our dream come true of owning our new car. Chris made signing all docs fun and was so professional. Thank you so much. The Aguirre Family. You are truly out super hero's.

Juan, Ray, Frank, Hugo and Chris

September 12, 2016

Hi Aguirre01, Thank you for taking the time to share a touching experience. We work extremely hard to provide the utmost customer service and sometimes forget the role we play in changing someones life when we complete a sale. It is greatly appreciated that you highlighted Juan, Ray, Hugo and Franks efforts. We hope your boys build some great memories in your 2016 Kia Sedona! Please consider us your Sedonas' home when servicing is needed.

Ambers_Mom
8/09/2016

"New car battery"

Called this place to get a new battery put into my 2014 Kia Optima. Not only did they have this battery in stock, but Danik was very helpful and professional over the phone I did not feel rushed and he gave me a same day appointment on a Saturday. Upon my arrival I was promptly greeted by the employees in the service center . The whole process took no more than 20 minutes tops. I am very pleased at the service I received here, the staff is very professional, warm and welcoming and not to mention very knowledgeable. On my way out I was explaining to Danik about another issue I was experiencing before my battery died and another co-worker overheard and was able to explain further on where this other issue was originating from. I was very pleased with the information I was receiving from him although I wish I would have gotten his name. Overall, my experience here was amazing come see Danik and the rest of the service department crew in the service department. You won't be disappointed.

Danik

September 12, 2016

Hi Ambers_Mom, We understand that you time is valuable and work very hard to be efficient in servicing your vehicle's needs. Thank you for sharing your experience with both Danik and our dealership. We are happy to see how amazed you are. We look forward to seeing you during your next servicing appointment.

Daysaver
8/07/2016

"AMAZING, PROFESSIONAL, and OUTSTANDING "

Came in for a used car and Robert was very kind enough to help us. My sister found the perfect car with his help. He was very kind and professional towards us. Everyone working there was very helpful and always made sure we were being helped and cared for. Got an outstanding car note and took the car. This whole process took a good 2 1/2 hours which was very impressive. I would recommend all my family and friends to come here if they are looking into getting a great deal. My family would like to thank everyone at Covina Valley Kia for their professionalism and helpfulness in this process.

Robert

September 12, 2016

Hi Daysaver, It is nice to see that you and your sister enjoyed your time spent with us at Covina Valley Kia You guys even found a car out of it! Thank you for all future recommendations to your family and friends. We are happy to have been able to earn your trust and business for the future. Stop in and see us soon!

robert perez
5/29/2016

"very good experience"

excellent service wesley was to the point and very quick in getting the paper work done . great young man. need more like him in this would .

robert george

June 01, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase. Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review for Wesley. Your kind words will definitely be passed on. Thank you in advance for allowing Covina Valley Kia the opportunity to earn your business.

Sarasmsc
5/27/2016

"Leased a 16' Kia forte"

Anthony gullart was amazing helping us out and made us feel comfortable and didn't force us into anything. He made it easier for us to decide our options.

Chris Scott

June 01, 2016

Hi Saramsc, Thank you for taking the time to share a review on our store. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the service that our team provided you. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We hope that you would consider us to service your vehicle in the future. Getting your car serviced is as easy as buying a car. Congratulations!!

Gabbar
3/31/2016

"Good experience "

Just purchased a new 2017 kia spotage. Love the car. I would like to Thank Anthony Gullart for all of his help. Sincerely, Gabby Barraza

Wes parker

Celia
2/25/2016

"Excellent"

Excellent ,estoy feliz con mi compra gracias Kia de covina lo super recomiendo todo fue muy rapido y me ayudaron que mi compra fue una muy buena experiencia gracias !!

Fausto