Covina Valley Kia

. ., CRM, Covina Valley Kia

CRM
3.3

June 21, 2017

"Be careful before you buy and inspect vehicle "

- Invme

I bought a 2015 used but new to me vehicle . finance department is awful and tell lies. To make a long story short they lied to me , overpriced me, sold a car with bad tires,the very first night I bought it a warning indicating a headlight out came on and kept coming on ( the headlight was not out I figured it said that because it was sold with aftermarket headlights already installed in it and not by me either) well like 3 days later the headlight finally went out completely and it sucks that I haven't owned the car for a week yet and already need to replace something on it .I even think that they keyed my car that way I could not return it cuz I have cameras set up at my house and I don't have any enemies to do such a thing . Never will I buy from Kia ever again .and the whole gift card advertisement is a lie I never received nothing . I didn't even get a car fax on my car either .

. .
Other Employees : Regina,sirrea,and the manger who lied to me saying he would fix it and I had to resolve all of my issues on my own

May 26, 2017

"William is awesome!"

- 22rozay

I purchased my car at this dealership a year ago and I'm never disappointed when I bring my car in for a fixing. Everyone is friendly and are always honest about what is going on with your car.

Other Employees : William

May 12, 2017

"Mistakenly put a lien on my car and made me fix it with DMV"

- CW

I bought a brand new Kia Niro and paid in full. When I got the registration, it shows that the dealership had a lien on the title. When I called the dealership, they said that they would fix it. Instead, all they did was to sign off on the pink slip and told me to go to DMV myself to clear off the lien. Due to their mistake, I had to go through a lot of hassle and pay DMV additional processing fee to clear the title.

New 2017 Kia Forte, $16376