Crater Lake Ford

Skyline Ford

Skyline's Keizer Ford

Very Unhappy Customer
8/25/2016

"Deceptive strong-arm sales tactics, can't be trusted"

WORST CAR DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE EVER! Thank goodness we walked out before the deal was done. They will all be sweetness and smiles at first -- until the end of the process when it's time to seal the deal. Salesman was OK, but things went sour when the finance manager mucked things up. Warranty quote was misrepresented and strong-arm tactics to force our hand to buy THEIR warranty (when research showed that other third-party warranties were superior, were rated higher, AND were less expensive). Icing on the cake was raising the price of the car by $1,000 when we rejected their third-party warranty (not Ford's), and when I shared our bad experience with some else in the showroom while I was waiting in the lobby for our refund check -- which I was told would take SEVERAL HOURS -- a manager came out and told me he would call the police and have me removed because I was "harassing" their customers. WORST CAR DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE, and I've been buying cars for decades!! Don't waste your time unless all you want to do is just take some test drives and buy somewhere else.

Ron Fuller

Pd3po
11/24/2015

"Went in to service dept. to have a new door handle replaced"

After having a new door handle installed found that door chime and dome light did not work. Contacted Alan Cartwright in the service department made him aware of the problem, he said they would be willing to look at it, and I would have to pay for this. I informed him that it was likely something the mechanic did. I'm closer broke the no service in the vehicle. Times your tight and I could not see you spending more money at a high rate ,I over 100 dollars an hour, to have the service department troubleshoot the problem. I then removed the door panel myself and found that the tech broke a connector that caused the problem. I did call back service and left messages 3 times, each time including my phone number and name and that I have found the problem. I cannot get a call back and it appears this service guy is avoiding the issue. I had the repairs done and paid the money in good faith.. I never expected there to be a problem or for it to be handled the way it was.I hope this will be resolved by C.L.F.as I must now lose more money (taking off work),and all time invested to contact Crater Lake Ford to fix what damage they caused. Maybe they will do the right thing??

Alan Cartwright.

Darrels12
10/19/2015

"Worst car buying experience ever"

This dealership lied to me, tried to manipulate me and belittled me when I was simply trying to buy a new car. The sales person, Russ turner, was incompetent, acted like her didn't know anything about how to use the ford internet website ( by the way, he is their internet sales expert) and then lied to me to try and get me into a car that was simply excess inventory. If you want to experience a truly terrible buying experience, then shop at crater lake ford.......otherwise, go anywhere else.

Russ turner

8/19/2015

"Problem Solved"

From out of state with faulty lights. Within 20 minutes, certified tech resolved problem - loose harness connection. Got new trailer tail light. Thank you Crater Lake Ford!!

Roger White and certified tech

brucem
7/22/2015

"Pleasant but incompetent people"

In the last year I have had two unfortunate experiences with Crater Lake Ford. I had problems both times. The most recent experience was in July 2015. I had had my clutch and related parts replaced while on vacation in a different state many miles away. I was having trouble with the repair. As soon as I returned to Oregon, I called Crater Lake Ford several days in advance to schedule an appointment. I delivered the vehicle at 7:30 AM. After three and a half hours, I was told there were three problems with the vehicle. They ordered parts and rescheduled me for repair in two days. Before my appointment, the service rep called and said the parts were not in. I was rescheduled four days later. The day before the second appointment, the service rep called and said all the parts were in and confirmed the appointment for the next day. The following day, I returned. After two and one half hours, I was told the none of the parts they had ordered were the correct parts. They said if I could come back the following day, they could correct one of the problems. I explained to the service manager that I had to leave to drive across country. He said he could not help me that day with any of the problems. I asked for return of the $220 "diagnostic fee". The fee was returned. These are friendly, but incompetent people. Choose another dealer if you need service or repairs.

Roger, Jim Stadtfeld

Fordman333
3/09/2015

"Years of Amazing Service"

My family has purchased of 40 vehicles from this dealership. They have been amazing to work with. No pressure, easy to get through the deal. See Dick Dahl when you go there. It is like a breath of fresh air compared to the other dealerships in the valley.

Dick Dahl

JonBates
5/28/2014

"Awesome Experience"

Very up front about the whole process of my purchase. Easy to deal with and great place with smiling employees. Thanks again Crater Lake Ford and Mr. Paul Carrick

Paul Carrick

nconner
4/05/2014

"excellent service!!!"

I've taken my work and personal vehicles to Crater Lake Ford exclusively for all my service needs since 2007. I've never had any issues at all with the sales or service. I never hesitate to refer friends or family to their sales or service department. Recently they were most gracious in removing my dashboard so I could retrieve a pet snake from behind the defrost vent. So I can honestly say there is no job they cannot do!

Kyle, Jim, Tom Morgan

FordBLP7
4/03/2014

"Horrible experience "

I will never buy from or go to this dealership for any service work or anything in general ever again! Horrible customer service, and overall dishonest and shady people. I was lied to about problems with my vehicle that was new and had been purchased there and will not be doing business with this company ever again. I am Very disappointed. The way I was treated by the service department especially was unbelievable!

Sales department and service department

Sassy2631
7/11/2013

"My husband took my car here yesterday because we had to..."

My husband took my car here yesterday because we had to have the computer programmed. We were told 95 dollars, Well when they called my husband to let them know the car was done, he was informed it was now 145 dollars. Okay, fine, things come up and end up costing more sometimes. I get that, but I found it very unprofessional that we were not informed of the price change before they finished the work. We didn't have the extra 45 dollars, So had they called and said hey, it's going to be this, we would have told them to forget it and we'll do it another time. They didn't give us that option, they just went ahead with the work. So, when my husband got home with the car, The paneling they took off from inside the car, they didn't even put back on. It was also apparent that they had to get inside my glovebox, probably for some wiring or something because everything in my glove box was in the passenger seat and floor, along with the back seat and floor and had obviously been stepped on. There were dirty foot prints all over all my receipts and everything. I couldn't believe they had all this stuff from my glovebox just thrown around and stepped all over. How unprofessional, I will never take my car back here EVER!!! Would it have been so hard to just take the stuff and put it into a little bag if they didn't want to put it back where it went? instead of it being strung all over my car. They were paid to fix my car, not throw stuff all over and leave panels off. Very disappointed, and will never recommend this dealer.

Tom Morgan