Crazy Cheap Cars

Nick Manuel, Customer Service Director, Crazy Cheap Cars

Nick Manuel

Customer Service Director

August 18, 2016

"I would let friends and family know about crazy cheap cars."

- Raincoat

I live in Rochester and a good friend of mineNew I was looking for a car and he told me about your dealership in oakfield. Because my friend son and his wife brought there car from dealership. The car I brought I saw it on line it had low mileage.

August 18, 2016

"Good experience "

- Sullymon54

Good car OK deal. Would have liked to do better on my trade and gotten the car a little cheaper and would have liked to get floor mats and new rear tires but didn't ask for them.

August 16, 2016

"Wonderful personality, Excited to help, fantastic deale!!!"

- Kate Toal

Matt is a fantastic dealer! He knows what he is talking about when talking about the type of car your looking for! He was patient and very polite with me! Even when I had him drive to the other lot to get me a car to test! To me, he is a wonderful dealer and has a very fun personality for this job! If your looking for a good, cheap car, go to Crazy Cheap Cars!!!

Used 2009 Lexus RX 350, $14478