Crazy Cheap Cars

8 Main St.,
Oakfield, New York 14125
Crazy Cheap Cars Info
About Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars is All Makes, All Models, at that Crazy Cheap Best Price. The Ultimate in Price and Selection!! Our reputation and company values speak for themselves. We have been in the automobile business since 1990 and have sold over 60,000 vehicles. No Gimmicks, No Games, No Misleading Ads, just the best bottom line deals and personalized service. We sell and service vehicles from as new as the current model year with low mileage and factory warranty plus all other types of Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Every vehicle that we sell is N.Y.S. inspected and Carfax reports are available. We also will take in trade any vehicle that you have with the highest trade-in allowances anywhere. We are a full service dealership with a state of the art Service and Parts Department here to serve you for any of your automotive needs with a Crazy Cheap labor rate of only $79 an hour. We stand behind every vehicle we sell. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. DON'T MAKE A $1,000. MISTAKE..... contact us today !!!

About Crazy Cheap Cars Learn More

Biz1
3/29/2015

"Great selection and pricing! "

I absolutely love my new car! John was a pleasure to deal with. I left the same day with the car. John was with me every step of the sale and made it very easy. I highly recommend this dealership.

Chevy

"Great experience!"

John was great! He was very nice and knowledgeable. Found the exact car I was looking for. John went through the car and showed me how everything works. He also walked me through onstar; I got three months for free!

katp5788

"Car buying"

The sales staff at crazy cheap cars are the best! They did everything they could to get me the best deal. I walked away from this experience with a great feeling and a new car! They really make you feel like they care.

fbojanowski

"Ryan was EXCELLENT! "

Ryan took the time (and a lot of it) to explain everything to us. As first time car buyers, we came in not knowing much. He was friendly, understanding, and patient with us as we had many questions. Ryan had a great sense of humor that put us at ease and didn't make us feel as though we were being pushed to buy anything. He even got a knuckle bump from our 4 year old despite not being able to meet his wishes of a light orange car :) We left with a sense of ease that we made the right choice to visit crazy cheap cars! Thank you Ryan for all you did! We will certainly be back in the future.

jlthomas11688

"buying a car "

Ryan and Jon made buying a car very pleasant and easy took all the stress away and in a few hours time i drove away with a new ride.

Tim
3/28/2015

"Excellent cust service and great vehicles"

We worked with Otis and Mike and got a great vehicle for a great price. It was no pressure and lots of selection. They were happy to let us test drive as many as we wanted and when we picked one, they worked with us to get financing. Highly recommended, we will be back for our next car.

rsaenz716

"No pressure car buying"

I bought my Car from Robert It was a quick, fun experience . They had me in and out no pressure very relaxed and made me comfortable with my buying experience would recommend to anybody buying a vehicle!!!

Robert Snow

spilato
3/27/2015

"Crazy Cheap Cars Review"

Crazy Cheap Cars sold me the exact truck that I wanted. I was given all the information available,all, questions answered The price was reasonable and post delivery they were very cooperative with issues pertaining to out of state registration. Of particular commendation is that I was five hours late for the delivery appointment due to a weather constraint. Greg Foster and Mike George remained on site the five hours after closing when the transaction concluded after nine PM on a Saturday night. My appreciation is immense. It is perfectly clear that the highest recommendation belongs to this dealership and that no disappointment will greet any customer upon entering their doors whether new or a current customer Sam Pilato spilato69@gmail.com

tawlguymat
3/27/2015

"Jared was super easy to work with. "

Jared was incredibly easy to work with. He gave me a call a few minutes after finding some cars online that I wanted check out. He walked me through everything I needed and was super easy to get in touch with. Thanks Jared!

DFooter
3/26/2015

"Worth the drive to Oakfield"

Robert Snow was great to work with, and extremely helpful during and after the sale. Our new Ford Focus was a very good price, has low mileage, and is in excellent used condition :) Worth the drive from Rochester to Oakfield.

Robert Snow