Crazy Cheap Cars

8 Main St.,
Oakfield, New York 14125
Crazy Cheap Cars Info
About Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars is All Makes, All Models, at that Crazy Cheap Best Price. The Ultimate in Price and Selection!! Our reputation and company values speak for themselves. We have been in the automobile business since 1990 and have sold over 60,000 vehicles. No Gimmicks, No Games, No Misleading Ads, just the best bottom line deals and personalized service. We sell and service vehicles from as new as the current model year with low mileage and factory warranty plus all other types of Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Every vehicle that we sell is N.Y.S. inspected and Carfax reports are available. We also will take in trade any vehicle that you have with the highest trade-in allowances anywhere. We are a full service dealership with a state of the art Service and Parts Department here to serve you for any of your automotive needs with a Crazy Cheap labor rate of only $79 an hour. We stand behind every vehicle we sell. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. DON'T MAKE A $1,000. MISTAKE..... contact us today !!!

About Crazy Cheap Cars Learn More

Impala2012
8/27/2015

"Great service, Zero hassle!"

John was very helpful! It took less than one hour to test drive and purchase! No gimmicks, hassle or pressure. Just quality service and great pricing. Would recommend.

mycadillac
8/26/2015

"my new cadillac cts"

about 2 weeks ago I traded my 2007 ram 1500 in for a 2012 Cadillac cts I could not ask for a better sales man he did every thing in is power to get me this car . he was very friendly and kind I went go and test drive the car an he wanted to even wash it so I could test drive it he showed me evry thing about the car. he was not pushy like some of the sales men at the dealerships. and this made me comfortable I would deal with him in the near future and return back to the same place..thanks jack for being a awesome sales men.

sporch101

"Love my new car"

Best experience I ever had purchasing an automobile. Very convenient having a DMV on sight. John and Alan were extremely helpful with the process and friendly.

Emasters25
8/25/2015

"Quick friendly knowledgeable "

Great value on a large selection of cars. Friendly staff work hard to find the right vehicle for you and your budget. Love my new car

Keith from Buffalo
8/25/2015

"Dodge Charger - Excellent service & great price"

Extremely pleased that I came out and met Jack "like the beanstalk" Smith at Crazy Cheap Cars. He made my wife and I feel at home, let us examine the vehicle, and gave up the space needed to make a decision. No gimmicks, no nonsense, they had the vehicle ready for show and sale. Will keep them in mind for future purchases and I have telling everyone who will listen to check them out before buying a car in the Buffalo or surrounding area.

Tprestona43

"Thank you"

I wasn't planning on getting a car that day because I was having trouble finding exactly what I was thinking of but after taking my information John took extra time to find something for me that I loved even though it didn't look like we would find anything. He stuck with me all day and answered every question I had at any time I randomly walked up to him. Thank you for everything.

keyla20130
8/25/2015

"In love with my car 💓💓"

I had a change in mind for a different car at last minute and they still were able to work with me. Needless to say I left with a car that day! ??

A37

"great place "

humble people Very helpful Worth the drive John was great Easy to work with Friendly They will try there best to walk you out of there with a car ...

August
8/23/2015

"Love my car!"

John took the time to find the perfect car for me! I never felt pressured to buy and he was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend this place!

Chevy1
8/23/2015

"It was a great experance! "

John was very informative! Everyone I spoke with was very nice. I drove a bunch of cars and John brought them up for me. He throughly explained all the gagets to me on each car.

Reviews of John Schurr