Crazy Cheap Cars

8 Main St.,
Oakfield, New York 14125
Crazy Cheap Cars Info
About Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars is All Makes, All Models, at that Crazy Cheap Best Price. The Ultimate in Price and Selection!! Our reputation and company values speak for themselves. We have been in the automobile business since 1990 and have sold over 60,000 vehicles. No Gimmicks, No Games, No Misleading Ads, just the best bottom line deals and personalized service. We sell and service vehicles from as new as the current model year with low mileage and factory warranty plus all other types of Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Every vehicle that we sell is N.Y.S. inspected and Carfax reports are available. We also will take in trade any vehicle that you have with the highest trade-in allowances anywhere. We are a full service dealership with a state of the art Service and Parts Department here to serve you for any of your automotive needs with a Crazy Cheap labor rate of only $79 an hour. We stand behind every vehicle we sell. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. DON'T MAKE A $1,000. MISTAKE..... contact us today !!!

About Crazy Cheap Cars Learn More

jmeasday

"Another great experience!"

Have had previous experience in the past. Both experiences have been great with a very friendly staff. The best part is, there is no run around, everything is broken down right then and there and they are willing to work with you to get you out the door with a nice vehicle same day! Give them a look, great deals, great cars! Thanks guys!

Heidigal86

"Great experience! "

Stopped in on a busy Saturday without an appointment and the salesmen were very attentive and helpful. I went in to look at a car that I saw on the website and they were able to get me in and out without hassle so I could drive away same day with my selection! I would definately recomend to others :)

Snapshot

"Awesome. "

Guys here were on point and very professional. I would recommend anyone to go here for a vehicle. Brien Tyoe was great, and made the process smooth and enjoyable.

Johnston,rebecca
1/30/2016

"Great the employees were helpful and friendly. "

The whole experience was wonderful. The dealers were not pushy very friendly. Very knowledgeable about financing. The whole deal was fairly quick. Comfortable surrounding. Great experience.

sarah a
1/28/2016

"Nice, straight forward guys"

Bought a car, made a couple of friends, and drove away happy. I would recommend Greg Foster and Billy to anyone. Greg accommodated us completely and bent over backwards to make the deal work. When I need another car, I'll give Greg a call. Thanks Greg!

Billy the new employee!

mlapack
1/26/2016

"Very nice people to buy a car from"

Everyone was very friendly and took the time to meet my needs. They got me into the car I wanted when I never thought I would be able to on my own. Thank you so much guys! Amazing dealership.

curtis w.
1/25/2016

" just want to say thanks to a few guys they're crazy cheap"

Starting with Greg Foster thank you so much when I walk into the door at 10 a.m. at 1/25/16 greg was the first one that met me at the door with a smile thank you Greg you made me feel very welcome

and then he introduced me to Billy Allport which home put up with me for about 3 hours

lvb1960
1/25/2016

"Great Experience"

Thanks Jonathan Cassidy, Ryan Woodward, and Dylan Laframboise for making us feel like family. You all earned our respect and our business. The price and selection was great. We bought a great car but leave the light on cause will be back for the next one.

Dylan LaFramboise

EasyRider
1/22/2016

"Small town - Big time service"

I never heard of Oakfield, NY, even though it is only 50 miles from my home. But my online search showed that they had a car that seemed to fulfill my need for a second "Winter Car". I checked the box that said I might be interested and within minutes got a response from one of their salespersons who said that I could come out there and inspect the car right away if I wished. I was greeted in the parking lot by a friendly staff member who took me inside and located the salesman. After a brief introductory conversation, he had the car brought around and we took it for a test drive. The vehicle was all that I had hoped it would be so I put down a deposit and arranged to pick it up the next day. As promised, all was ready when I arrived including the plates, registration, insurance, et al. The car was nicely detailed and after signing the necessary papers, I was on my way. I have to say, that I was thoroughly impressed with the sales operation. As a mechanical engineer, all my questions, some of which were fairly technical, were answered promptly and clearly. The price was significantly lower than was being quoted for similarly equipped vehicles on CarMax. If I ever need to replace this or my other car, I will certainly return to this dealer in the future.

Jerry38
1/20/2016

"Amazing!!"

Went to look at a car I found on their website to check it out, ended up leaving with the car that day. At a monthly payment that I wanted and basically chose! Worked with Josh Rosendale a real friendly sales assistant. He sat us down got some information and we were on a test drive before you knew it. Once I knew I loved the car I dealt with his manager Brian Dioguardi who made the process go along real smooth. I didn't fell pressured at all. The whole experience was wonderful, definitely know where I'm going from now on.

Reviews of Greg Foster