Crazy Cheap Cars

Customer Service Director

January 12, 2017

"Great experience"

- emilee123

I love my car so much!!! Very great service, very friendly and helpful. The price was also awesome. Would recommend to my friends and family. Thank you again!

January 11, 2017

"Painless"

- Skullo

Scheduled a time to look at a vehicle. Matt had the car ready to go when I got there. The experience was painless. Matt and Ryan were great to work with!! As much as I wanted to keep the car I had, it was time to move in a different direction.

January 08, 2017

"So happy with my purchase! "

- Haley Ash

I had a Nissan versa, looking to find something a little safer and a little bit more fun to drive. After spending hours on cargurus searching for suvs that met the criteria, I picked out four rav 4s that I was interested in. One really stood out- a fully loaded 2010 rav 4 for a decent price. Decided to go look at it with a friend, went in thinking we would just test drive and think about it because I didnt know what I was going to do with my versa (trade in vs selling myself - one dealer low balled an offer to me previously on the versa so I was hesitant about trading in). Matt met up with my friend and I in the parking lot and was very personable. He took us inside and filled out a little paperwork and went to go find the car. He told us to take it for a test drive and take our time - which we took about 30 min or so getting it up to speed in country areas and seeing what it was like in stop and go city traffic.. we took it back and said we were interested and spoke to Ryan next. He assured me that he would get that he would get the best deal for me and wasn't sure about trade in for my car. I believed he actually would do the best deal for me that he could, unlike other dealers I have previously worked with. He ended up offering me a trade in that was very close to what I was going to sell my car for if I were to sell it outright. I was happy and agreed to buy the rav4. I couldn't say nicer things about the team, they made me feel comfortable and they were excited for me, but I never felt preasured to do anything. Would recommend.

Crazy Cheap Cars, Oakfield, NY, 14125