Crazy Cheap Cars

Sales Assistant

April 05, 2017

"Very pleased"

- Lon

Very happy with all aspects. Frank and Brien were great!! We looked for a month for a good deal. A car with low mileage, and newer year. By far, this dealership provided both. Thanks guys!!

April 05, 2017

"Who buys cars from a dealership called "Crazy Cheap Cars"? "

- Michelle Payne

I can't tell you what an awesome experience it was purchasing my newer ride from Crazy Cheap Cars! It was worth the 2.5 hr drive out there. I asked only 1 question before purchasing my first ever (physical) sight unseen sedan. Does the paint have any damage beyond a few minor scratches? A salesman walked around the car and the answer was "No". I.put my deposit down over the phone! You can't beat the price anywhere! If you ever get there, ask for Alan!. Nice guy! Very helpful with sycing my phone and showing me all my new power option buttons! He made the entire sale process so easy. I think I was there an 1 hr from our initial test drive of the vehicle to signing the papers. It had already been detailed and filled with a full tank of gas. Just wow! I was super impressed. Another thank you to Brien who reminded us what a small world we live in. It was such a pleasure both of you... thank you so much. So who buys cars from Crazy Cheap Cars?... I DO!

April 01, 2017

"Great Experience!🤗"

- Clay,winny

Buying a car from this car dealer was an experience that went better than I thought. They help me understand a lot and where helpful providing information I needed to know. Stephen was very warm and friendly. Funny too that makes you feel at home while he helped with the whole transition. I would definitely advice and direct clients to him. I and my hubby really appreciate how he was quick to get back to us and how he would call to keep us updated with things. Thanks Stephen!

Crazy Cheap Cars, Oakfield, NY, 14125