Crazy Cheap Cars

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars Info
About Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars is All Makes, All Models, at that Crazy Cheap Best Price. The Ultimate in Price and Selection!! Our reputation and company values speak for themselves. We have been in the automobile business since 1990 and have sold over 60,000 vehicles. No Gimmicks, No Games, No Misleading Ads, just the best bottom line deals and personalized service. We sell and service vehicles from as new as the current model year with low mileage and factory warranty plus all other types of Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Every vehicle that we sell is N.Y.S. inspected and Carfax reports are available. We also will take in trade any vehicle that you have with the highest trade-in allowances anywhere. We are a full service dealership with a state of the art Service and Parts Department here to serve you for any of your automotive needs with a Crazy Cheap labor rate of only $79 an hour. We stand behind every vehicle we sell. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. DON'T MAKE A $1,000. MISTAKE..... contact us today !!!

About Crazy Cheap Cars

"Well worth the drive!"

Being that I had less than perfect credit I was concerned about shopping for a car, I was only looking for 1 specific model and having struck out in Rochester and feeling like I was being pressured into buying something else just for them to get a sale, I decided to drive out to crazy cheap cars. When I got there Mike Ruck made us feel comfortable, got us in for a test drive and liking the car we wanted to work with them. Also Jonathon Cassidy the Sales Manager was very helpful as he had first hand knowledge of the car I ended up buying as he also owned one. Mike worked with the finance manager Dave Pariso and I was called the next day stating I was approved even with my credit challenges I felt a genuine sense of excellent customer service from all 3 of the people I mentioned. Upon picking up the car it was such an easy process and Mike was very personable, took care of my trade in even struggling with the old plates (screws) but was very easy going and helpful. I spoke with both Mike and Jonathon that my teen daughter may be needing a car and that I may not be able to co sign but gave me options to consider when that time comes. Mike delivered my car clean, full of gas so my wife and I could enjoy my new ride! Jonathon also spoke with me about the possibilities of things I could do to enhance my new vehicle and even after explaining about my daughter's interest in a possible purchase Jonathon gave me his card and told me to call even just about modifications that I may want to look into. Overall these guys went above and beyond to help me get into the car I wanted not what they wanted to get me into as the dealer in Rochester tried to do. Thanks all of you guys! Dave G

Mike Ruck, Jonathon Cassidy, Dave Pariso

"great"

This was a very good experience. There was friendly and helpful service. The cars had very reasonable prices and there was a variety from which to choose.

Jack Smith

"Great service! "

I was in desperate need of a car when my junker finally decided to not work anymore. I was skeptical of crazy cheap cars but once I got there, the facility was great and the staff was more than hapy to help and answer questions. My experience with Allen and Ryan was nothing short of exceptional. They were extremely friendly and made me feel like I was being taken care of and were very honest. Overall, best experience going car shopping by far!

Allen Ryan

"Crazy about my New Car"

Needed a car ASAP with sketchy credit. Not a problem for Greg at Crazy Cheap Cars. Greg showed us several different cars in our price range and got us financed.We were cruising in style before we knew it.Love my beautiful new Impala Thank you Greg your the best.

Greg

"Friendly and fast"

Ryan W. was great to work with. He was very quick to get things done and extremely flexible. Thank you for all of your help!

Ryan Woodward

"Ryan and Alan! "

We just purchased our car last night. We have been in the dealership for about 2 weeks looking for a vehicle. Although we changed our minds often, Alan and Ryan were great about helping us with our decision.

Ryan, Alan, and Dave

"Chevy Tahoe Purchase"

My wife and I recently purchased a used car from Ryan W. and Alan. The salesmen helped answer a lot of our questions and helped us find the vehicle that worked perfect for my wife and family. I will definitley be back when it comes to upgrading my truck. Ryan and Alan made the purchasing experience fun and easy

Ryan/Alan

"thanks"

Good dealership, this is my second purchase here and I have had no problems. Jon, Otis, and Dave helped me out. THANKS GUYS for your help

Jon and Otis and Dave

"Pleasant Place"

Bought a car at CrazyCheapCars on Sept. 5, 2014. It was a pleasure working with Jack. He was very helpful with getting us into the vehicle that we wanted. The process was quick and easy. Thank you for a Great Experience.

Jack in Sales

"Great service"

Kevin and Jon were so helpful to me in my car search. They got me financed for a better car than I expected. Great experience

Kevin jones, jon