Crazy Cheap Cars

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Open Now

Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars Info
About Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars is All Makes, All Models, at that Crazy Cheap Best Price. The Ultimate in Price and Selection!! Our reputation and company values speak for themselves. We have been in the automobile business since 1990 and have sold over 60,000 vehicles. No Gimmicks, No Games, No Misleading Ads, just the best bottom line deals and personalized service. We sell and service vehicles from as new as the current model year with low mileage and factory warranty plus all other types of Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Every vehicle that we sell is N.Y.S. inspected and Carfax reports are available. We also will take in trade any vehicle that you have with the highest trade-in allowances anywhere. We are a full service dealership with a state of the art Service and Parts Department here to serve you for any of your automotive needs with a Crazy Cheap labor rate of only $79 an hour. We stand behind every vehicle we sell. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. DON'T MAKE A $1,000. MISTAKE..... contact us today !!!

About Crazy Cheap Cars Learn More

sly161718

"Great experience "

John was very helpful and kept his word when fixing the things the vehicle needed. The service team helped me with any problems I had. Very friendly. Will be back.

jwingo
2/26/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Everyone was friendly, especially Jared who was very nice and keep us informed through everything. Alan was very helpful too. We got a suv for a great price!

Gdelany

"Otis was exceptional"

2nd at in ayear. Friendly and not pushy. Worked hard for us. Saved us a trip home and we financed with them. Great people! Awesome!

danigirl

"First time buyer!"

This was my first time buying a car and I had not only a remarkable experience with Jared and Alan. Not only were they both super helpful and nice but honest! I didn't feel like I was being pushed into buying anything but they also told me what vehicles were best for what I wanted and needed. Jared was an awesome person as well, keeping me in the loop of everything going on and great customer service. I didn't feel like I was just buying a car I felt as if I made a friend. Alan, well I must say he is a character and a great person to deal with also. He makes you laugh and I enjoyed having him around to help me shop! Not only was the process made easy but the management is fantastic! Thank you guys for all your hard work and help! I Highly recommend Crazy Cheap Cars.

dcshoe73

"great service!"

jack smith and Greg thank you for setting us up with our new vehicle. we are enjoying it very much and as well as the kids!

pwrfuljedi
2/25/2015

"Otis and Mike where awesome!"

This is my second car from them in as many years. Mike and Otis go the extra mile. I will go to them always. I recommend them to everyone I know.

Beth

"First time buyer"

It was a great experience, the sales team was not too pushy, everything was explained in detail so that I understood and of course the price was right! As a first time buyer it was exactly what I was looking for and I'm sure I'll be back in the future.

mmommy3

"great local business"

Went there on a very busy day and the salesman led me in the direction to get the help I needed. I have recommended this dealership to all my friends and family!

Ariel

"Best dealer ship"

Otis was the best sales person I went to. He told me every thing I needed to know. I would diffidently go back to Crazy cheap cars and again to get my new cars.

kaykay23
2/25/2015

"i look forward to coming back to buy a car"

The people their was very polite and helpful . Me and my boyfriend was introduced to crazy cheap cars .we look forward to coming back and buying a new car in the next few months. Thanks again

Reviews of David  Pariso