Crazy Cheap Cars

8 Main St.,
Oakfield, New York 14125
Crazy Cheap Cars Info
About Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars is All Makes, All Models, at that Crazy Cheap Best Price. The Ultimate in Price and Selection!! Our reputation and company values speak for themselves. We have been in the automobile business since 1990 and have sold over 60,000 vehicles. No Gimmicks, No Games, No Misleading Ads, just the best bottom line deals and personalized service. We sell and service vehicles from as new as the current model year with low mileage and factory warranty plus all other types of Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Every vehicle that we sell is N.Y.S. inspected and Carfax reports are available. We also will take in trade any vehicle that you have with the highest trade-in allowances anywhere. We are a full service dealership with a state of the art Service and Parts Department here to serve you for any of your automotive needs with a Crazy Cheap labor rate of only $79 an hour. We stand behind every vehicle we sell. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. DON'T MAKE A $1,000. MISTAKE..... contact us today !!!

About Crazy Cheap Cars Learn More

jgmeeks
4/22/2015

"Dodge Journey trade in"

I only had a few hours to trade in a car and process everything to buy a new one, and i feel as if everyone in the dealership did what they could to get me on the road in a timely manner. Salesman was very helpful and honest and not at all what i have come to expect from a used car salesman.

Skanman
4/20/2015

"Good Deal"

I worked with Kevin Jones and Jon Cassidy. I had a good experience and was not pressured which was appreciated. It was pleasant dealing with this dealership. They answered all my questions honestly and promptly.

musicman41
4/18/2015

"Pleasant upbeat way to buy a car"

Otis was extremely helpful, friendly and courteous. He is knowledgeable and listened to what we wanted and made our buying experience very easy. We told him what we needed and he helped us to get everything we asked for. He is a credit to this dealership. We would definitely recommend Otis and this dealership to anyone.

WJohn6291
4/17/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Otis really helped to make my first dealer experience an enjoyable one. I definitely recommend him and this place to anyone who can get here.

lemmer4205
4/16/2015

"Very Pleasant Car Purchase"

The process was a little long but extremely pleased with the salesman Ryan Woodward! He went out of his way and answered all our questions and assisted us tremendously. Would use him again.

Ctb585
4/14/2015

"Highly recommended, no pressure atmosphere"

Otis and Mike helped me choose the car I wanted and made it a painless process. There was no pressure and they were more than happy to let me test drive a few different cars. Everyone here was helpful. I recommend anyone looking for a great deal to check this place out!

Mm585
4/14/2015

"fast car buying process "

After spending 4 months looking for a vehicle in rochester, I decided to take a drive out to Crazy Cheap and see what they had to offer. Otis and Mike are a laid back group of guys who put absolutely no pressure on me to purchase a vehicle. Otis took the time to bring out each car and let me drive it around without bombarding me and making me feel uncomfortable. I ended up buying a car that day, and I'm so pleased with every aspect of the process. My boyfriend even bought a car the same day due to the ease and accommodation that they provided. We will be recommending Crazy Cheap to friends and family! Thank you!

ccady
4/13/2015

"good sales experience"

The sales area was not that nice, but the staff was helpful and willing to work with customers. Salesmen provided a quick response to questions asked. Would consider purchasing another vehicle from dealer.

Amandamazur09
4/11/2015

"Good place "

They have Great prices ! The staff are all Friendly and patient people ! The salesman even bought my son pizza while we waited !! Not a fancy place but it's just right and makes u feel at home

Sean
4/11/2015

"good car, excellent price, good guys"

Everyone was helpful. I got the car I wanted for the best price around. The car had an issue with some trim around the window, but, the part was already ordered, I drove it home and came back in after the part arrived Patrick, Jon and the service department made it easy for me and worked around my schedule.

Reviews of Jon Cassidy