Crazy Cheap Cars

8 Main St.,
Oakfield, New York 14125
Crazy Cheap Cars Info
About Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars is All Makes, All Models, at that Crazy Cheap Best Price. The Ultimate in Price and Selection!! Our reputation and company values speak for themselves. We have been in the automobile business since 1990 and have sold over 60,000 vehicles. No Gimmicks, No Games, No Misleading Ads, just the best bottom line deals and personalized service. We sell and service vehicles from as new as the current model year with low mileage and factory warranty plus all other types of Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Every vehicle that we sell is N.Y.S. inspected and Carfax reports are available. We also will take in trade any vehicle that you have with the highest trade-in allowances anywhere. We are a full service dealership with a state of the art Service and Parts Department here to serve you for any of your automotive needs with a Crazy Cheap labor rate of only $79 an hour. We stand behind every vehicle we sell. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. DON'T MAKE A $1,000. MISTAKE..... contact us today !!!

About Crazy Cheap Cars Learn More

BabyPhat
5/23/2016

"Considerate"

Sales guy was not pushy. Gave us the freedom to test drive in our own comfort level. Both Stephen and Greg did their best to accommodate our needs.

HappyCamper
5/10/2016

"No pressure"

I was there over a course of several hours on Saturday. My husband and I test drove multiple jeeps and were able to look them over closely without feeling pressured to say 'yes or no'. Instead, we were able to talk about the vehicles with Matt - he listened closely when we stated concerns and didn't tell us we were wrong for feeling that way. He would just note what we liked or didn't like and pull up the next one. There was minimal waiting for any of the test drives. The only hard part was waiting on bank approval, considering I have poor credit. Even during that time Matt spoke with us and kept us entertained. Very glad to have gone there, I'm super happy with my Jeep and my 14 month old son LOVES riding in it!

HappyCamper responded to this review

May 19, 2016

Though I felt I was making a good choice, I'd be very careful. There was a mistake made when they entered autopayment information, they put the dates wrong and they overdrafted my account on the FIFTH day that I had the vehicle. So on May 13th they wrongfully took money from me, yesterday the 18th the transaction was corrected, and when I talked to my bank they told me that I won't be able to see the money back in my account for at least 7 days, So Crazy CHeap Cars told me three days, which is wrong - it's three days for them to take the money and have it show but with refunds it takes at least 7 days, usually 9. That means the 25th if a weekend is included in that 7 days, or the 27th if weekends are not included. So what they can't seem to understand is they wrongfully took my money for TWO WEEKS which leaves my bank account negative until I get paid on the 27th. That means I am out $100 for TWO WEEKS instead of being able to buy gas and groceries (I do have a one year old child to top it all off). I'm disgusted in the way this situation was handled. I have asked for someone, ANYONE to call me to talk to me about this but they are being cowardly. No one has owned up to their mistakes, while I sit back and suffer. I would not recommend using this dealer due to this situation alone. I'm a ball of stress, worrying about what is going to happen if there are more issues. They are going to owe me $100 but still take $100 on the 27th. I'm pissed off and probably wouldn't be if I didn't request for a phone call and an apology and get stiffed.

beaverkl
5/05/2016

"I will be back"

Matt Strobele was very happy to accommodate each and every request for a test drive for my son. He was not pushy and was always pleasant. He seemed extremely busy, but made sure that we knew he was there for us if we needed anything. Seems to be the ultimate professional with an easy going nature. I recommend you ask for him if you decide to go there.

car lady
5/04/2016

"Oh so happy"

i felt very at ease shopping for a car with Matthew he was very easy going and not over eager just to sell me a any car, I have shopped around and always left the dealership depressed but i am as happy as can be with my new car and i have Matt to thank for all his help.

iamjakeb
5/04/2016

"My subaru is sweeeet"

Matt took care of me over the course of two days, allowed me to look at and even test drive everything that i was interested in, not pushy and let the car and the price sell itself. Happy with my purchase will be back.

Caveat Emptor
5/03/2016

"Friendly people - good prices"

Friendly people - good prices. Ben in service area was a great help after the sale. Helped to get some issues cleared up for us. Frank iin sales dept was low pressure.

Nakita9
5/02/2016

"Good salesmanship"

I was not sure of my credit situation and they got me in the car was looking for. In a matter of hours I was driving my new car home.

Janelle
5/01/2016

"Sales people lied "

Horrible dealership. Sales people lied, withheld information about a vehicle we put a deposit on and drove 4 hours to get. Alan and Bill knew we were driving to come and see and potentially purchase a 2012 Ford Focus hatchback. When we arrived, the vehicle was not even on the lot. It apparently had been damaged and was in a repair garage (not at the dealership site). They then proceeded to tell us that they "didn't know we were coming to see the vehicle"! We talked to both Alan and Bill a few days prior to going to the dealership and upon Alan's suggestion, placed a deposit on the vehicle (through Bill) over the phone. The vehicle was being purchased for my mother who had been in a serious accident and totaled her 2007 Ford Focus. We told Alan this would be a cash deal, no financing, etc. Alan even wanted me to have my mother's "insurance binder" of information faxed to the dealership since we were coming on a Saturday and her insurance agency was closed on Saturdays...this way "we would not run into any issues of not having information needed to close on the vehicle". I called the insurance agent and had her fax all of the necessary information that may be needed a few days prior to the Saturday we were going to the dealership and had the fax addressed to "ATTENTION: ALAN". Upon being at the dealership for almost an hour and not knowing the car was not there, I questioned what was going on. Alan proceeded to show me a picture of the car on his phone, showing that the car had ben damaged and was not available at that time. According to Alan, the car had been scratched from being hit in the parking lot. He said he was not aware that we were coming to see it! Really??? After numerous phone conversations, requiring an "insurance binder", and suggesting a deposit to hold the vehicle??? Alan even said he did not get the insurance binder...it WAS there! They then tried to come up with a comparable car to satisfy us to no avail. When we verbalized how deceiving and frustrating this situation was, Alan just kept saying, I understand, I understand". What good did that do??? He said the car would not be out of the garage until Monday. Well, waiting to see the car 4 hours away from us on Monday was not going to work. Then, Alan said, "I would be willing to drive the vehicle to you when it is done if that would help". We considered that, thinking that the car had only been swiped and pretty much only had cosmetic damage. We did see another Ford Focus hatchback there that would have worked if Alan had worked better on the numbers for price. He wouldn't... Now, this whole mess was the dealerships fault and he would not budge on numbers for another vehicle. So, after a 4 hour drive one way, we got our deposit back and left empty handed to drive 4 hours back to central PA. Alan never called a few days later to let us know the car was back and the damaged had been taken care of. About 2 weeks later, I received a "courtesy call" out of the blue from a Liz from Crazy Cheap Cars to see if we were able to make it to the dealership and check out the car we had been interested in yet!!! I proceeded to relay the dissatisfaction of the visit we did make there to Liz and requested to speak to the owner (Mike). She said, " I will transfer you",...after being on hold, a Brien picked up the line. Once again, I had to explain this whole saga to him because he said, "I'm in the dark about this situation and didn't know about it, let me get all of the information so I can help you and make this right, I don't think we need to get the owner involved". So... he took my number down and we played the wait game and phone calls back and forth. When we attempted to get in contact with Brien, Nick Manuel's voicemail would come up??? So now we are in the process of dealing with at least 5 people who do not communicate with each other over this issue. Turns out, the vehicle was more damaged than just being scratched and needing some paint...the front fender area on one side needed replaced and painted! It was STILL in the body shop/garage for repairs. My husband also talked to Brien and Ryan. One of them text my husband a picture of the vehicle after yet another week of waiting and showed that the car was done, but the red paint didn't match up and also said, "Crazy Cheap Cars, Crazy Cheap work". WOW! Nobody at that dealership would let us talk to the owner, Mike. Dealing with Crazy Cheap Cars has been a horrible experience and we would NEVER in a million years recommend them to anyone. They are deceptive and run a very "sketchy" business. Of course they don't want the owner, Mike Ognibene , to be contacted. All of this information about our visit to the dealership, the sales people, etc. will be sent directly to Mike Ognibene's personal address, as well as the Better Business Bureau. Running a business this way and employing people who lie points to the fact that this business will not last. I'm not quite sure how people who lie and deceive sleep at night.

gftrrrrrrr
4/30/2016

"good people"

No pressure no hassle. You can actually buy a car here without being pressured to buy more than you need and when you want to leave it's not a hassle.

Olpguy1981
4/30/2016

"Fantastic Experiance!!"

This young man helped me find a vehicle that fit my needs. He wasn't pushy and was extremely polite. I don't know how many dealerships i have walked out of over the years due to pushy or rude salesman. I would not only recommend this dealership, but i highly advise you to ask for Pat he's is great to work with!

Reviews of Patrick Kwiatkowski