Crazy Cheap Cars

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars Info
About Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars is All Makes, All Models, at that Crazy Cheap Best Price. The Ultimate in Price and Selection!! Our reputation and company values speak for themselves. We have been in the automobile business since 1990 and have sold over 60,000 vehicles. No Gimmicks, No Games, No Misleading Ads, just the best bottom line deals and personalized service. We sell and service vehicles from as new as the current model year with low mileage and factory warranty plus all other types of Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Every vehicle that we sell is N.Y.S. inspected and Carfax reports are available. We also will take in trade any vehicle that you have with the highest trade-in allowances anywhere. We are a full service dealership with a state of the art Service and Parts Department here to serve you for any of your automotive needs with a Crazy Cheap labor rate of only $79 an hour. We stand behind every vehicle we sell. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. DON'T MAKE A $1,000. MISTAKE..... contact us today !!!

About Crazy Cheap Cars

"Thanks a Ton"

This is the second time I have been to Crazy Cheap Cars, and would definitely go back. The people are friendly and the salesman went out of his way to wash my new ride before we left...Drove in with the right info and left with my new van that day. Thank you!

Brien Tyoe and Jon Cassidy

"Excellent Service!"

Went in to trade in my Standard vehicle for an automatic, went through many different vehicles and they found the perfect one for me and my family. Would definitely come back on my next purchase, everything went smooth and they were so patient with me.

Ryan and Al

"No pressure experience with gorgeous like new vehicle"

Selected due to low internet price, with great selection clean, quality vehicles. No pressure experience. Did the extra work and found us the best interest rate, with a local bank, very pleased.

Jack/Greg

"Amazing Experience"

I would like to thank Otis and Jon for their hard work today getting me into my new car. Everyone was very friendly and helpful though the whole process. We will be back for our next purchase. Have to get my son out of that raggedy Jeep

Otis/Jon

"Great car buying experience"

My brother and I had been interested in purchasing new cars, saw a few on the website so decided to stop in and see if we found anything we liked. Jared and John helped us find what we were looking for at great prices, and everyone involved was great to work with. They took the the hassle and downsides of buying a new car and went above and beyond to make sure we found what we were looking for! Strongly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car!!

Jared , John

"No pressure dealership"

We found the truck we had been looking for and took a chance. Drove up an hour and started putting the pieces together. Jack and Greg were great. Made all the necessary adjustments and the price was within our budget. Was a no pressure dealership, they worked with us and we are enjoying our new truck. Thank you. If you see what you are looking for, would recommend giving them a call.

Greg and Jack

"Worth the drive. Ask for Ryan"

After total loss of my 2004 Chevy we had little time to shop. The car similar to the one we purchased from crazy cheap cars was just advertised by another dealer at 30% more than what we paid! Before the 45 minute trip we pre-qualified our financing with a credit union, researched cars.com, edmunds.com and many local Rochester NY dealers including CARMAX. Salesman, Ryan Woodward, did an excellent job of helping us with our purchase. Ryan is kind and thoughtful and encouraged us, not pressured us. As just my wife and I took the Chevy Malibu for the test drive he told us to "Take your time, drive it anywhere, stop for breakfast if you like. I will be here when you get back."

Ryan Woodward

"Great experience!"

Everyone who had a hand in our car purchase was awesome to work with. They were polite and enjoyable to deal with. Highly recommend this dealership!

John Schurr, salesman

"Go see Ryan and Al"

My husband purchased a vehicle from CCC about 4 years ago and he had a great experience, so when we were looking for a bigger car for the family we went back. We were greeted by Ryan, an easy-going guy that never tried to up sell us, but instead listened to exactly what we needed and only showed us vehicles in our criteria. He spent time walking the lot with us, but never gave the usual pressure you get from the big lot people. Al was the manager that closed the deal with us and he was also easy to work with, sitting down just to chat while they finished preparing the vehicle. Our only complaint was the paperwork which had multiple math errors, including the price of the vehicle. I'd like to think this was keystroke errors, but would urge you to check your paperwork. This wasn't enough to give a negative review though because really you should check and recheck your papers before you sign.

Ryan and Al

"Great job!"

They were very nice to work with. They we're very polite and did everything they could to help me when I felt frustrated or worried or nervous. They went above and beyond to refer me to people they knew could help me with insurance and things I was worried about. Thanks so much for the great experience of buying my own car! I would definetly send people your way!

Nick and John