Crazy Cheap Cars

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Crazy Cheap Cars
Crazy Cheap Cars Info
About Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars is All Makes, All Models, at that Crazy Cheap Best Price. The Ultimate in Price and Selection!! Our reputation and company values speak for themselves. We have been in the automobile business since 1990 and have sold over 60,000 vehicles. No Gimmicks, No Games, No Misleading Ads, just the best bottom line deals and personalized service. We sell and service vehicles from as new as the current model year with low mileage and factory warranty plus all other types of Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Every vehicle that we sell is N.Y.S. inspected and Carfax reports are available. We also will take in trade any vehicle that you have with the highest trade-in allowances anywhere. We are a full service dealership with a state of the art Service and Parts Department here to serve you for any of your automotive needs with a Crazy Cheap labor rate of only $79 an hour. We stand behind every vehicle we sell. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. DON'T MAKE A $1,000. MISTAKE..... contact us today !!!

About Crazy Cheap Cars

"Thank you"

One of the few dealerships that had a rare AWD version of the Ford Fusion I was looking for. It was in great condition, well maintained, new brakes installed by dealership, and at a very good value. I'm very happy with it and the dealership.

Jonathan Cassidy, Mike Nixon, Alan Shadders, John Schurr

"awesome!"

John C. And Mark were Excellent! They got me what I really wanted. I went there to look at something totally different than what I wanted and I walked out with the truck of my dreams. They are excellent and made it a very fun experience. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a vehicle!

John Cassidy

"Amazing employees!!"

Greg greeted us immediately and introduced us to Brien. Absolutely love Brien !!! He was so helpful without being too pushy!!! Ended up buying a different vehicle than I originally thought. Thank you to Brien for listening to what we wanted and getting us in the perfect vehicle for me!!! Great guy who was with us every step of the way. I look forward to doing business with him again. Definitely 2 valuable employees for this company!!!

Brien and Greg

"Excellent"

I would recommend this dealership to anyone!!! They handle everything just fine, it feels like a family there! Alan the salesperson was very professional and Dave Pariso. I could say so many things but I will say this they will take care of you and your car needs and they will do it with a friendly, hands on approach!!!

Alan

"Red Dodge Neon "

The Sales people were all very straight forward and pleasant. They were helpful and clear as to what needed to happen in order for the sale to take place.

Jon Cassidy Otis Ortiz

"Great Salesman - Awesome prices"

My husband and I visited Crazy Cheap Cars because we were looking for a decent truck with low miles and decent prices. Our Salesman was wonderful! He explained everything in great detail and was accommodating to our needs. I do recommend Crazy Cheap Cars as they definitely have the best prices. But more importantly, one vehicle was of interest to us, but it was explained that their mechanic did not like the way it was running and would not let it off the lot until it was 100% mechanically sound. I liked that. And they have a great Warranty program, because the financial director backed it 100%. What other car dealership really does that???

Jose

""great sales and service""

This was the most pleasant experience we have had looking for a vehicle! Our salesperson had unreal patience (and im a tough customer). We looked at our buick with a sun roof and 3 days later we were driving our car to florida! Dave Pariso is such a nice guy and a wonderful salesperson! Never was he pushy and always there to answer all our questions! I have never seen such a huge selection either ! GO THERE and you will be very pleased!

Dave Pariso

"Truck purchase"

They are on top of any issues that arise and ready to help. Always available for questions and concerns. Large selection of vehicles to choose from. Thanks a giant heap for everything.

Jon, jose

"Car purchase"

This was my second car purchase with this dealer and my first with this salesman. It was again a very pleasant experience. The dealer stayed open late to help us and get the deal done. Thanks again

Mike Ruck

"dedication"

I thought it would take forever. Mark worked hard to make it easy, and even finding a car i liked. I wasn't sure I'd get a loan, but they made it happen! I recommend them highly!

Mark sievenpiper