Crazy Cheap Cars

8 Main St.,
Oakfield, New York 14125
Crazy Cheap Cars Info
About Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars is All Makes, All Models, at that Crazy Cheap Best Price. The Ultimate in Price and Selection!! Our reputation and company values speak for themselves. We have been in the automobile business since 1990 and have sold over 60,000 vehicles. No Gimmicks, No Games, No Misleading Ads, just the best bottom line deals and personalized service. We sell and service vehicles from as new as the current model year with low mileage and factory warranty plus all other types of Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Every vehicle that we sell is N.Y.S. inspected and Carfax reports are available. We also will take in trade any vehicle that you have with the highest trade-in allowances anywhere. We are a full service dealership with a state of the art Service and Parts Department here to serve you for any of your automotive needs with a Crazy Cheap labor rate of only $79 an hour. We stand behind every vehicle we sell. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. DON'T MAKE A $1,000. MISTAKE..... contact us today !!!

About Crazy Cheap Cars Learn More

HAPPY CAMPER
7/31/2015

"AWESOME SALESMAN"

I DEALT WITH A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE SALESMAN NAMED FRANK ABBOTT. HE FOUND THE EXACT VEHICLE I WANTED AND FINANCING IT WAS SO EASY. I WILL RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP AND FRANK (salesman) TO EVERYONE I NO THAT WANTS TO BUY A VEHICLE.

FRANK ABBOTT

Hybrid316021
7/31/2015

"Overall quality experience "

Ryan handled the sale with enthusiasm throughout. I was very impressed with his knowledge of both cars and the financing aspect. I love my new ride and will come back if I can.

Keith A
7/30/2015

"Excellent customer service "

John was very good at getting cars for me to look at until I was able to find the one I wanted. Greg was able to help me get the financial work done. This was very helpful, I would recommend them to anyone.

Danielle B
7/29/2015

"Fast, easy, fair and comfortable!"

Fast, easy, fair and comfortable. Overall a great experience! I've dealt with many car dealerships over the years and this was my best experience by far!

jp111706
7/29/2015

"Excellent Customer Service "

Patrick and Mike were a great help with the purchase of my car! Both were very nice and made my car buying experience a pleasant one even though I was nervous when I came in. Could not have been more pleased with the staff and service.

Ford Escape

"SUV purchase"

Customer service was prompt and attentive!!! All of the staff members were very helpful and willing to answer any questions we had !!! We would recommend Crazy Cheap to our friends and family.

LIwachiw
7/29/2015

"Pat and Mike were fantastic!!"

Great dealership, outstanding vehicles, great prices. Pat and Mike were outstanding with their service. They didn't just want to sell a car, they also wanted to make sure it was what I needed and wanted and that I was taken care of from start to finish, and beyond!

Margo

"Great Experience "

John S. couldn't have been any more helpful. He made the car buying experience a pleasure. Everyone was Very friendly and very helpful and made everything go quite smoothly.

dennis704
7/29/2015

"A different car buying experience"

More than competitive prices. Staff was friendly, efficient and not pushy. Kevin was knowledgeable and helpful in making a choice that meets our needs both price point and usage. Not the usual dealership!

Napster300
7/22/2015

"First Car - Great Experience"

I went to Crazy Cheap Cars to buy my first car ever. I worked with Jared and Jon. They were amazing and helped me with every detail. Buying a car was made easy and painless, and I got an amazing solid built car for a very reasonable price. I totally recommend them.

Reviews of Patrick Kwiatkowski