Crazy Cheap Cars

8 Main St.,
Oakfield, New York 14125
Crazy Cheap Cars Info
About Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars is All Makes, All Models, at that Crazy Cheap Best Price. The Ultimate in Price and Selection!! Our reputation and company values speak for themselves. We have been in the automobile business since 1990 and have sold over 60,000 vehicles. No Gimmicks, No Games, No Misleading Ads, just the best bottom line deals and personalized service. We sell and service vehicles from as new as the current model year with low mileage and factory warranty plus all other types of Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Every vehicle that we sell is N.Y.S. inspected and Carfax reports are available. We also will take in trade any vehicle that you have with the highest trade-in allowances anywhere. We are a full service dealership with a state of the art Service and Parts Department here to serve you for any of your automotive needs with a Crazy Cheap labor rate of only $79 an hour. We stand behind every vehicle we sell. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. DON'T MAKE A $1,000. MISTAKE..... contact us today !!!

About Crazy Cheap Cars Learn More

danthemanjr
5/24/2015

"quick and concise"

From the moment I was online to the finish of the purchase they were quick to be of help Patrick called me right after I got off their website. From that point everything went smoothly

Eric
5/22/2015

"Pleased"

I was very pleased with the service, I was greeted as soon as I walked into the lot and everything thing after went smooth. Thank you for the great experience!!

lsambolin

"easy to work with"

thank you Jack Smith for helping me out getting me getting into my Cadillac CTS 4 if anybody is looking for a vehicle go see Jack Smith once again thank you sir

Lee

"Excellent Service"

Jack Smith is the Salesman I worked with during my experience. He is very helpful, very knowledgeable and will stop at nothing to get the car you need!! I would highly recommend Jack and the dealership to all my friends and family!! Thank you for everything!!!!

larissa.a.loria@gmail.com
5/20/2015

"Great sales guy Patrick. "

Patrick Kwiatkowski as my sales guy was very patient with me. I was at the dealership for a while just thinking about what I wanted to do. He didn't pressure me or play any tricks. He was understanding that I was on a strict budget and when I said I need something or had a question he was very determined to help me. THANK YOU PATRICK. BUT, The Sales managers on the other hand like Michael Nixon really irritated me. Tried playing the "I relate with you" game to get me to like/trust him. Then offered me a ridiculously low trade in price for my car. I was frankly insulted. I finally got what I wanted and talked about ACTUALLY what I wanted to walk out with paying and I wanted my sunroof fixed/replaced as a part of the deal, because it was rusted. When I picked the car up the total walk out price was$500 MORE then what we agreed too. After saying they had to adjusted it or I wasn't buying the car I finally got what I wanted. Such a hassle. I also worked with Ben Martin in service, He was very nice and helped us out with the sunroof that was promised in our sales deal. THANK YOU BEN. In summary, I guess I can recommend crazy cheap cars ONLY if you know what your doing and see through the games. AND work with Patrick Kwiatkowski, he's great!

pwarrior
5/18/2015

"Very friendly and great customer relations"

Although this dealership is not the typical kind of dealership you walk in, it feels great to work with the staff who don't try to shove or push you into making a decision and make you feel like you're pressured to make an instant decision. I worked with Pat and he was extremely friendly, helped me out every step of the way, and was really easy to contact and ask questions. I found this dealership online while looking through dozens of options and I sent them an email to schedule a test drive and they reached back to me next morning. Overall, I was really happy with their service and customer relationships and would highly recommend people to check it out!

Cheapplace1
5/15/2015

"Good salesman to deal with"

Ryan Woodward worked with me in finding a truck. In my opinion he was the most personable salesman at the dealership, easy to talk to, polite, and always interested to hear the customers questions or concerns.

Malibu07
5/15/2015

"Start to finish in one day!"

This dealership is just up the road from where we live. We needed a good, reliable vehicle with low mileage, and within a certain price range. We had a vehicle we found online we wanted to check out. We went in on a Saturday morning, asked for that vehicle. They showed us that vehicle and placed plates on it for our test drive. We came back and worked out our sales agreement and did the paperwork. They were willing to dicker a little on the final price. All that was done in a matter of about 2 hours. We made a down payment and gave them our old license plates. I went back on Monday afternoon (after I received my check from Allstate) and drove my vehicle home. I loved that I did not have any pressure to look at other vehicles. Or pressure to look outside our price range. We went to this dealership a few years back and they would not work with us on the price so we left and went elsewhere. This time they were willing to work with us to make this deal happen. We are very pleased with the vehicle we purchased. I also liked the fact that I was able to chat online with someone from the dealership before I even went to look at the vehicle. Keep that feature for sure.

the guy who worked out the financial end of the deal

wen 3
5/09/2015

"Very Happy"

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I walked out that day with a much needed car! Thanks so much everybody! walked out with a great car!

mike Nixon Jon Cassidy, Robb Show

clinn
5/07/2015

"I love my new car, and the team is very helpful"

The staff is very helpful and friendly during the test drive and purchase experience. I had an issue with a check engine light on my used Chevy Volt less than a week after purchase and Jon and Ben worked together to talk with Chevy representatives and find out what the problem was. I don't live near Oakfield, so they recommended that I take it to a Chevy dealer closer to my house to get the problem fixed rather than have to wait at Crazy Cheap while they fix it there. Jon gave me his cell phone number and even put my name in his phone so that he would not miss my calls because of the out of area number. These guys are very busy, but they will work to own your problem and help you out in any way they can.

Reviews of Greg Foster