Crazy Cheap Cars

Business Development Center

March 06, 2017

"Kia Soul "

- Susankia

I was looking for a new car and searched a few places . When I went to crazy cheap cars Matt Strobele was very helpful. He listened to what I wanted and was courteous and efficient. I would and have since recommended him and the company to several coworkers and neighbors. Thank you Matt at crazy cheap cars , Susan MacDonald

March 05, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Ccourtemanche

I'm really glad I came here to buy a car. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They made the whole car buying experience a whole lot less stressful.

February 16, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- Tyler K.

I had a great experience buying my car from Crazy Cheap Cars and my salesman (Stephen Thweatt) was very knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend anyone see Stephen if they are going to Crazy Cheap Cars to shop.

Crazy Cheap Cars, Oakfield, NY, 14125