Crazy Cheap Cars

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars Info
About Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars is All Makes, All Models, at that Crazy Cheap Best Price. The Ultimate in Price and Selection!! Our reputation and company values speak for themselves. We have been in the automobile business since 1990 and have sold over 60,000 vehicles. No Gimmicks, No Games, No Misleading Ads, just the best bottom line deals and personalized service. We sell and service vehicles from as new as the current model year with low mileage and factory warranty plus all other types of Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Every vehicle that we sell is N.Y.S. inspected and Carfax reports are available. We also will take in trade any vehicle that you have with the highest trade-in allowances anywhere. We are a full service dealership with a state of the art Service and Parts Department here to serve you for any of your automotive needs with a Crazy Cheap labor rate of only $79 an hour. We stand behind every vehicle we sell. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. DON'T MAKE A $1,000. MISTAKE..... contact us today !!!

About Crazy Cheap Cars

"Great sales team "

Well I have been looking for an escape for 8 months. I started in March and thought I was really going to buy mine from west herr. I told my son this and he got in touch with a friend and she told him about her bf and crazy cheap cars. So my son called brien and he was just great . He had the vehicles ready for me before I got there and was ready to go long story short I got the vehicle of my dreams and couldn't be happier!! Thanks brien

Brien

"Great experience"

Brien was very helpful and patient with me this was my first buying experience and he was awesome.i will definitely recommend him and this dealership.

Brien T

"Very Happy"

Very happy with my experience and working with Brien. He helped me find a vehicle that I loved and best suited my needs for work. It was a great buying experience! The next time I need to buy a vehicle, I will makes sure I return to Crazy Cheap Cars!! Thank you Brien for your excellent service.

Brien T

"10/29 Visit"

We had a great experience on Tuesday! We drove from Buffalo because of their great prices and when we arrived, we were immediately greeted by Ryan. We found the perfect car for my husband and I and got everything done that day. We drove off the lot and spent a lot less time than we had at any other dealership we've been to. Everything was smooth sailing and we will recommend this place to anybody!

Ryan Woodward

"good experience"

Came to the dealership not sure what to expect with a place called crazy cheap cars. Upon arriving I was greeted by a couple salesman which was a pleasant surprise . I had called before coming out and talked to jack he helped me over the phone about what I needed. When I got their a gentleman named Brian greeted me brought me in and introduced me to jack. It was nice to have salesman even though I was not working with him taken the time to find jack. I could go on and on about my experience but jack did a great job and I would recommend these guys any day of the week and twice on Saturday love the new car!!

jack

"Very happy with my purchase! "

I had a great experience buying my car from crazy cheap cars. I pulled up and was greeted by car salesman Jack Smith with a smile. I've dealt with alot of car salesman in my day and I would have to say he was the best to work with. Fast, friendly, and efficient. I didn't feel pressured as I was looking around the lot. He was very accommodating with finding me exactly what I wanted. I ended up going in there on a Tuesday night and I left with my new car the following day! Dave Parisian did an awesome job with getting me financed. No hassle, just a smooth transaction. I'm very happy! They even detailed the car up beautifully. I would recommend crazy cheap cars to anyone looking for a great quality used vehicle. It was definitely worth the forty minute drive! :)

Jack Smith

"Well worth the drive!"

Being that I had less than perfect credit I was concerned about shopping for a car, I was only looking for 1 specific model and having struck out in Rochester and feeling like I was being pressured into buying something else just for them to get a sale, I decided to drive out to crazy cheap cars. When I got there Mike Ruck made us feel comfortable, got us in for a test drive and liking the car we wanted to work with them. Also Jonathon Cassidy the Sales Manager was very helpful as he had first hand knowledge of the car I ended up buying as he also owned one. Mike worked with the finance manager Dave Pariso and I was called the next day stating I was approved even with my credit challenges I felt a genuine sense of excellent customer service from all 3 of the people I mentioned. Upon picking up the car it was such an easy process and Mike was very personable, took care of my trade in even struggling with the old plates (screws) but was very easy going and helpful. I spoke with both Mike and Jonathon that my teen daughter may be needing a car and that I may not be able to co sign but gave me options to consider when that time comes. Mike delivered my car clean, full of gas so my wife and I could enjoy my new ride! Jonathon also spoke with me about the possibilities of things I could do to enhance my new vehicle and even after explaining about my daughter's interest in a possible purchase Jonathon gave me his card and told me to call even just about modifications that I may want to look into. Overall these guys went above and beyond to help me get into the car I wanted not what they wanted to get me into as the dealer in Rochester tried to do. Thanks all of you guys! Dave G

Mike Ruck, Jonathon Cassidy, Dave Pariso

"great"

This was a very good experience. There was friendly and helpful service. The cars had very reasonable prices and there was a variety from which to choose.

Jack Smith

"Great service! "

I was in desperate need of a car when my junker finally decided to not work anymore. I was skeptical of crazy cheap cars but once I got there, the facility was great and the staff was more than hapy to help and answer questions. My experience with Allen and Ryan was nothing short of exceptional. They were extremely friendly and made me feel like I was being taken care of and were very honest. Overall, best experience going car shopping by far!

Allen Ryan

"Crazy about my New Car"

Needed a car ASAP with sketchy credit. Not a problem for Greg at Crazy Cheap Cars. Greg showed us several different cars in our price range and got us financed.We were cruising in style before we knew it.Love my beautiful new Impala Thank you Greg your the best.

Greg