Crazy Cheap Cars

Matt Strobele

July 23, 2016

"Great price, Great car"

- Lincoln123

Got a really good price on my car! Jay took us to see all sorts of cars in sweltering weather over 2 days. Thank you!

July 20, 2016

"Hard worker and extremely polite"

- Jodi

Yesterday I was driving through town and decided to stop by and check out a few vehicles. I pulled in and even before I was out of my car a young man (Josh Rosendale) was greeting me asking me how my day was going. He discussed all sort of vehicles with me helping me chose what was best for me. Even though I was not planning on purchasing a vehicle that day, he was very understanding and spent the time with me just to look. He is a very kind, hard working young man who seems very dedicated to his job, he was dressed the part too. I will absolutely be going back to Crazy Cheap Cars And will be asking for Josh Rosendale!

July 20, 2016

"Excellent salesman"

- Kristi

Matt was great and the price is unbeatable .. Highly recommend this dealer! Friendly atmosphere no pressure sales! Great cars and great prices and great salesman.

Used 2011 Lexus IS 350, $20547