Crazy Cheap Cars

8 Main St.,
Oakfield, New York 14125
Crazy Cheap Cars Info
About Crazy Cheap Cars

Crazy Cheap Cars is All Makes, All Models, at that Crazy Cheap Best Price. The Ultimate in Price and Selection!! Our reputation and company values speak for themselves. We have been in the automobile business since 1990 and have sold over 60,000 vehicles. No Gimmicks, No Games, No Misleading Ads, just the best bottom line deals and personalized service. We sell and service vehicles from as new as the current model year with low mileage and factory warranty plus all other types of Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Every vehicle that we sell is N.Y.S. inspected and Carfax reports are available. We also will take in trade any vehicle that you have with the highest trade-in allowances anywhere. We are a full service dealership with a state of the art Service and Parts Department here to serve you for any of your automotive needs with a Crazy Cheap labor rate of only $79 an hour. We stand behind every vehicle we sell. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. DON'T MAKE A $1,000. MISTAKE..... contact us today !!!

About Crazy Cheap Cars Learn More

NDaigler
9/14/2016

"Would return hands down!"

Looking for a vehicle in the WNY area is difficult if you dont have money down, good credit or a decent trade. So when my quest began to find a vehicle this place poped up, and I decided to check it out easier said than done since I traveled 40 miles one way to look. Walking in I thought it was an average dealership. If you're not one who wants to be hassled, shop here first. The salesman came out and greeted me, asked if needed anything, but was carful not to pester me, which I liked. When it came time to talk about a few of the trucks I was interested in , the salesman , Bill, was knowledgeable , courteous, and was willing to answer anything I asked. Bill would give a truthful answer, and if he didn't know, he looked it up instead of giving me an opinion or some run of the mill phrase. The selection is awesome with everything Cars to trucks varying prices and mileage. Lets all be honest- a vehicle is the worst investment we will ever make. This being said they have something to suit most budgets and interests. Obviously a dealership has to make money ( they got bills to pay too) , but most if not all vehicles on the lot are priced very reasonably. When it came time for me to buy , long story short they neogiatied a fair price for truck which I am now the proud owner of. There were a few small hiccups (part of the negotiating process) but they did some leg work and got my to the price I wanted. After the deal I took it to my trusted mechanic ; he replaced a small part ( they would have covered it but it was cheaper for me to go this route), but after a very detailed inspection the truck came back clean as a whistle. Hands down would shop here before going anywhere else. My experience was great in sure yours will be too.

John
9/12/2016

"Great price ... don't know if it was worth the harassment."

My experience at Crazy Cheap was a real treat that I hope never to repeat. Before we (my wife and I) left the house, I called to make sure they would be open. A salesman named John asked what vehicle we wanted to see and since we were an hour away to call when we got close so he could have the car out and ready to show us. I called 5 miles out as instructed and upon arrival, not only was the vehicle still buried in the lot but w/o even a hello we heard “You can’t park here…Go across the street and park in the municipal parking lot”. After parking, we walked across the street and were told by a salesman that we couldn’t wander the lot and look and that we were to follow this person inside to fill out paper work. After letting them know that we would fill out nothing without looking at the vehicles first and only if we wished to test drive one this person (I think it was John) backed down and we looked around on our own for about 5 minutes when found the vehicle we had come to see. While looking at the interior we were approached by another salesman (Steve) who also told us we could not be out there looking at the vehicles alone because “only about half the cars are here” and the rest are at an overflow lot a mile or so away. We were also told that we had to have a sales associate with us to answer any questions. A that point my wife asked about a truck that we saw on their website and was told by Steve that there is no truck like that here and that he was familiar with all of the inventory. After some debate, he decided we were not going to give in and left us to look on our own. 10 cars down the same row we found the non-existent truck that my wife wanted to see. When we found one to test drive, we were given to yet another salesman (Dylan) who could not answer any of our questions and had to get yet another person. When Dylan made smart-mouthed comment about my wife wanting to drive my wife said just give me the key only to have this little twerp tell me “My she’s a feisty one huh” The staff at this place needs to learn manners, etiquette and salesmanship. The only person we found there that treated customers with respect was Nick. The vehicle was a good price and even given that, I don’t think that I would ever. To add more to the ordeal, while I was checking out the car at home I found that half of the tools for the jack were missing.

carbuyer, nancy
9/11/2016

"Great experience..."

Great job by my salesman Bill Condo.. Drove out with the car just hours after looking at it. I would tell others to buy here.

Alphadean
9/03/2016

"The Good, The Bad, & Crazy Cheap Cars"

There are bad car dealers & there are good car dealers and then there is Crazy Cheap Cars. Frank and Ryan were as close to perfect as a human being could ever hop to be. Customer service was top notch. I know many people tell you that car salesmen are a lecherous bunch, but these guys were everything but that. They were totally transparent and honest. No one made any promises that couldn't be kept. Getting me a loan that I could afford with my current situation is feat I thought impossible. Well they did it and I drove home the next day in my brand new car.

Brandi Grimaldi
8/30/2016

"I super great experience"

My experience was a great experience,kevin jones knew how to sell the vehicle very well left no details out,was very understanding with what i wanted instead of rrying to sell something differnt. He was also very caring at the end to make sure everything was right,in order and ready to go.he was also very friendly and tried to help in every way possible! I would highly recommend kevin jones!!! 5 stars for sure

John

"Save yourself!"

This is by far, the worst car shopping I have ever done!!! They tell you what you want to know....until it's time to sign the 25 pages. Then everything changes. Interest rates, hidden costs, etc. Employees eating their lunch all over the place while you sit, sit, sit and wait. Yuck!

rkrtz

"awesome!"

Amazing customer service, super fast. Answers all questions. Cares about the customer!!! Super friendly and truly wants to make sure you get what you want.

Murphy
8/30/2016

"Nice cars and nice people"

People here are nice and cool. Their attitudes are great. The experiences so far are positive and their after-sale service is good. I would recommend Matt Strobele and Ryan Woodward.

Raincoat
8/18/2016

"I would let friends and family know about crazy cheap cars."

I live in Rochester and a good friend of mineNew I was looking for a car and he told me about your dealership in oakfield. Because my friend son and his wife brought there car from dealership. The car I brought I saw it on line it had low mileage.

Sullymon54
8/18/2016

"Good experience "

Good car OK deal. Would have liked to do better on my trade and gotten the car a little cheaper and would have liked to get floor mats and new rear tires but didn't ask for them.

Reviews of Kevin Jones