Crest INFINITI

6100 State Hwy 121, Frisco, Texas 75034

378 Reviews of Crest INFINITI

June 24, 2017

"Price & DJ make you feel like family. "

- boilers89

Price & DJ were extremely caring and professional in assisting us find the perfect Infinity for our daughter. We currently own three Infiinitys and have been nothing but pleased with them. The service is top notch at Infinity! Price and DJ make you feel like family and I highly recommend them for helping you with your next purchase.

June 20, 2017

"Pleasant experience "

- LauraR

DJ made this car buying experience fast and painless. We were pressed for time so he went out of his way to speed everything up! Great service!!

Jun 23, 2017 -

Crest INFINITI responded

We’re glad you enjoyed working with DJ! We’re proud to have him on our team as he exemplifies our values.

June 16, 2017

"Great service even if your not buying from him."

- Q60s

DJ has been and still is very attentive even though I'm not buying a car from him only because his sales manager couldn't beat the price of another dealership. He really worked hard to get my business… he gave me a tour of the dealership, he offered to wash my Mercedes I'm getting rid of (thank God) and kept in touch even after I left the dealership! I wish I could have bought from him and have his level of service throughout my ownership.

Thanh Nguyen
3.0
Jun 23, 2017 -

Crest INFINITI responded

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you. We hope to see you come back again in the future!

June 13, 2017

"Getting the deal done!"

- hay19din

What an amazing group of people at Crest! DJ is a great salesman , he worked throughout the day with Finance to make sure the deal was done. He did not give up and made my buying experience one of the best to date. I will be back in 3 years and would not purchase from anyone else. All around first Class!!!! I love Crest Infiniti!!!!

Jun 14, 2017 -

Crest INFINITI responded

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

June 11, 2017

"Phenomenal customer experience"

- TheTuckers

I absolutely can not give a high enough praise for the experience that sales rep Earnest Morgan provided to my wife and I. From greeting us at our car with that southern hospitality, to his wide array of product knowledge. More importantly, he truly created a friendship with us more that us feeling like his client. Great man, and sales rep... follows up with us about every other month just asking how everything's going with the car and life in general. Actually about to trade in my challenger for a QX70 to match the wifes Q50s.

Earnest B Morgan
Jun 12, 2017 -

Crest INFINITI responded

Earnest is a great asset to our team and we’re glad you could experience his passion and commitment to customer service. Thanks for sharing!

June 10, 2017

"Repeat customer. Still a 5 star experience. "

- TrossB

Another outstanding experience buying another Infiniti auto from Crest. DJ did a great job getting me the most car for my budget. Li is the nicest finance manager that I have ever dealt with. Overall great experience once again.

June 09, 2017

"Happy customer"

- Timjay

DJ got us exactly what we wanted and was prompt and professional. I told him what i wanted and he made it happen. I would recommend him to anyone 👊

Austin Arledge
Duncan McPhail
Jun 12, 2017 -

Crest INFINITI responded

DJ was happy to help you find exactly what you were looking for. Thank you for sharing this with our team. Enjoy your new vehicle!

June 01, 2017

"Knowledgeable & Friendly"

- RechelleP

I knew what I wanted when I walked into the showroom but after taking a tour of the amazing amenities at the dealership with Daniel and test drive with DJ, I knew I was making the best decision. DJ pointed out and explained details about my SUV that I hadn't thought about. Dean was able to get me the best deal ever! DJ and the staff at Crest went above and beyond to get me into the car I wanted!

Daniel Ali
Other Employees : Dean Robbins
Jun 10, 2017 -

Crest INFINITI responded

DJ is always happy to help! Thank you for choosing Crest and we look forward to helping you with your next vehicle too!

May 31, 2017

"2 Happy Customers"

- mepomero

My husband and I are new to the country and DJ made leasing our vehicles a breeze. We are extremely satisfied with the service we received on the sales and finance end. The delivery was an added bonus as were given a tutorial about the vehicles and how to use certain functions. Sale was also fairly quick so we didn't spend all day waiting around like we have had to do at other dealerships.

Austin Arledge
Duncan McPhail
Jun 01, 2017 -

Crest INFINITI responded

Hello! We are so glad to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your time with DJ and the entire Crest team! We were happy to help. Enjoy your new vehicle!

May 27, 2017

"The way buying a new car should be."

- Happy Customer

When we first started looking for a new car, we met DJ Johnson. He spent time showing us the cars we wanted to see. He knew all the details about the cars and how all the equipment worked. He did a great job answering all our questions. He was friendly and easygoing. There was never any pressure. As we were leaving he introduced us to Price Clark. When we decided which car we wanted, we worked out the deal with DJ and Price. When we made the deal, it was more like dealing with family than a car dealership. One could not ask for these guys to do anymore than they did for my wife and me. I must say the complete process was done in a first class manner.

Price Clark
Other Employees : Dean Robbins did a great job in handling the finance part of the sale! He carefully explained everything and our options.
May 30, 2017 -

Crest INFINITI responded

DJ and Price are always happy to help! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership!