Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Ken13242
5/27/2015

"Great sales associate"

Scott Martino in sales goes the extra mile to find the exact vehicle I need. 2nd truck I bought from Scott. He's easy to deal with and doesn't hard sell you. Go there and ask for him he tells you the truth.

warren
5/23/2015

"New Vehicle Purchase"

Just purchased a new vehicle. I was treated well and am pleased with the experience. I would recommend Mike and Jeff as they were easy to deal with and the delivery (paperwork, etc) was done quickly.

dg522
5/22/2015

"Awesome sales rep"

Great sales rep and management. Will definitely do business again with dealer. Price overall was a fair deal. I can not speak enough of the sales rep.

Ivan23
5/21/2015

"Great dealership ! With great service and very welcoming."

Very good dealership. Honestly, I can say it is a great dealership. I was attended my Dred and Dom. Both were great and very helpful . Got a great deal at the end and were there to help out on every step . Really recommend this dealership.If you can , get Dred as your salesman.

brittaune18

"It was super quick!"

Scott made my first experience at a dealership much easier thank i thought the process was! ive heard awful stories being there hours and hours, and mine was the exact opposite. Scott was super friendly and helpful! i couldnt be more thankful, scott knowing my car situation, he did everything he could for me! I would recommend them over and over again!

mariam
5/20/2015

"Very friendly and easy to work with"

Dred was a very helpful and friendly salesman. My overall experience was very positive and I will definitely come back for more business in the future

sharpie 1

"We Are Thrilled!"

Make Currie Ford your first stop! Don't waste time somewhere else dealing with creepy people at another dealership! My son and I came home today with a "home run!"...a 2014 Ford Focus Titanium!!! Our first experience was with Matt S., internet stuff..He was amazing...informative and thorough. We contacted Pete Porzio, looked like a nice guy on the website with great reviews. Let me tell you, Pete came in at 10:00 to meet with us when he was scheduled to come in at 1:00, Really?! Who in the world does that anymore? Anyway, the car we were originally interested in did not work out financially for my son but Pete and Mark Kischkel (sales manager) found a 2014 with so many rebates and incentives I'm surprised they didn't have to pay me to buy the car-(ha ha) Seriously, the car is amazing, my son is grinning from ear to ear and there was no disrespect, misleading or price gauging. Our questions were answered, we were treated respectfully and patiently. Dominick in finance deserves kudos too, the "money guy" can really be unpleasant, but not him! "Nice people to business with" YES!!!

Matt Shipanik

dawnk99
5/19/2015

"easy purchase"

Easiest vehicle purchase I have ever experienced! Both Jack Vogel and Jason Latif made it a pleasant experience- left feeling good about the purchase and trade....Would definitely recommend these two gentlemen to anyone.

J&TSal...
5/18/2015

"NOT a Horrible and Painful Experience:A Pleasant Surprise!!!"

From our very first phone call to Erin at Currie Motors to the very last follow up call from Dred at Currie Motors we have been extremely happy with the service we received. From that very first call we made until we finally walked out the door with the car we wanted (purchased) we never felt rushed (and it was close to 8pm on a Saturday night), we never felt pressured, we never felt as if we were being taken advantage of. We are happy with our decision to make the drive to Currie Motors and deal with the wonderful people we dealt with. We would definitely return to Currie Motors for our next purchase and have already recommended Currie Motors to friends/family. Thank you Dred Arrington, Mark Kischkel and Ken Gohmann you made our decision an easy one!!! And a special Thank You to Erin who arranged for us to meet with Dred after my complaints to her about the other dealers we had dealt with.

BlueJean2015
5/18/2015

"Perfect Experience"

I could not have asked for a better buying experience. I was so upset with several dealers I have in my area that I ended up coming from out of state to this dealership. My salesman Mike Ramadan was quite possibly the best salesman I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with (across any product). He was knowledgable, extremely honest, very personable, and always available. I ordered my F150 through Mike, he made sure from the time I ordered through driving it off the lot that I was up to date and that everything was in order. I have purchased several vehicles at many types of dealerships, this being my first at Currie Motors, I can promise you I'll be back for my next!

Reviews of Dominick  Venturella