Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Warren
8/25/2015

"wheelin and dealin "

I visited Currie Motors in Frankfort Il, to purchase a new vehicle, I always stop by currie to get the best deal on vehicles. I dealt with Dred, very knowledgeable about my vehicle of choice 2015 ford explorer, had a genuine experience with Jeff as well he is a real hard charger but very fair and upfront, glad I purchased my vehicle by Ford.

Bigguy35er
8/24/2015

"What an experience!"

The people at Currie are the best! Scott Martino is by far the most knowledgeable sales person I have ever delt with in buying a car. I would reccomend Scott if you need to buy a car. The service department is accommodating and professional. Finance was awesome. I can't say enough about the staff here.

BritneyK
8/24/2015

"Great salesman"

For my first car buying experience Mike made it very fun and easy. Test drove two very nice cars, then worked with Mike to find the best deals on the Ford Edge!

Mike1964
8/16/2015

"Professional service"

I have bought several cars from Ken over the years. The last car I bought threw him was last year in 2014. Ken was outstanding, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. In addition I love the car. I highly recommend Ken Gohmann!

Belvidere
8/16/2015

"Good experience"

Bought my first F250 King Ranch, Salesman Mike was great to work with, very helpful and considerate. He knew his product, and helped me make my final decision. The truck I chose had the options I was looking for and they had 2 of them on their lot....even better to compare and test drive, one short box and one long box. Would also like to thank Manley motors for locating the F250 King Ranch trucks at Currie motors for me to go test drive.

Goldfocus
8/14/2015

"Take your business to Currie Motors!!!!"

Great people to do business with helpful and care about their customers. Went to 3 other car dealerships in just a few weeks and Currie Motors helped my daughter get a different car without ripping her off! Gave her a great deal and I decided within days to go back and try to get the same deal and walked out with a new car for myself. They work with you to give you what you want! I love my car would refer anyone to go there.

Jjonesisu

"Amazing experience! "

I am a first time car buyer and was not at all sure what I was going to be able to find nor what the process would be like! I pulled up and was greater with a smile! I worked with Mr. Arrington he was Great!!! I felt extremely comfortable he gave me great service and before I knew it I was pulling off in my new car!!! Loved it!!!loved the service! I hope to buy many more cars from currie motors!

Dmatthews

"Excellent "

I have given the excellent rating because the sale guy was very professional and helpful, we are very satisfied customers, especially my son!! Oh yeah I almost forgot we was even given birthday cake ??

NixMarie

"Nice and professional"

Bought my first car at age 24 here, they gave me 0% financing with 0 down, no co-signer all on trust that my new job will work out! Cornelius was my salesman and was very nice and professional. Everyone I dealt with was nice.

Mink232
8/11/2015

"Excellent First Time Experience!"

Went to the dealer looking for my first dealer purchased car. Met mike and he showed me around, seemed very nice and he was very enthusiastic about his job (which is great) We found a car and he let me drive. we negotiated a AMAZING deal and he did everything is his power to get me rolling out the door. Car is great and so was my experience at Currie Ford. Thanks Mike!

Reviews of Ali Rafati