Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

At our award-winning Ford dealership in Frankfort, IL, we're focused on the needs of our customers, providing them with attractive Ford sales, lots of financing options, expert auto service and OEM Ford parts. Come see why we at Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort are Nice People to Do Business With!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

purpleteacher
6/24/2016

"Awesome Dealership, Super Sales Team, and Amazing New Car"

I couldn't have been happier with my recent experience at Currie Motors of Frankfort! My 2002 Ford Focus was no longer able to be driven, so I was in a time crunch to find a new car. The team at Currie was dedicated to helping me find the best fit, and they truly listened to the requests that I made! Mark Kischkel, the manager, did a wonderful job outlining my budget options and offering my advice on which car was best for me. Pete Porzio, the salesman, was friendly and efficient, always working in my best interest! He put in the time and effort to make my deal the best possible, and he helped me to acclimate to my new car! He is a stand-up guy and genuinely dedicated to customer service! Joe Easterhouse in financing was just as thorough in putting together our options for payment! I don't know where I would be without the staff at Currie Motors! My new 2015 Ford Focus is beyond PERFECT, and I'm so grateful to all the professionals involved with matching me to the car! Thank you for the wonderful experience! I highly recommend Currie Motors of Frankfort to anyone looking for great deals and a phenomenal sales staff! :)

nichols17
6/23/2016

"Explorer 16"

Thanks to the Currie Staff and Jack Vogel for all of their help. They worked to find my a car at the price I was comfortable with and that had all of my options. This is our 4th car from Jack. He is an "old school" salesman, but honest and not pushy. I always fell Jack is trying to get me the best deal.

pattipaws3948
6/21/2016

"Great service"

Thanks Matt for your outstanding service. You took time to explain everything in detail to me. I was very pleased with your service. Fantastic job, there Matt !!!!!

Denn
6/20/2016

"Outstanding service all the way around!"

Great experience with Matt Pollack,Ali Rafati,Sam Sheban,Mark Kischk all in sales who had the patients to deal with my indecision I thank you! They all made it clear that I could take my time choosing the right vehicle. I appreciate not being put under pressure and getting all the things I needed. The service department is also fantastic. . Thank you to Joe Klimek.

June 21, 2016

We appreciate your business! Hope you love your new vehicle.

Porfirio M

""Excellent service""

I made an intense search in several dealers and internet looking for the right vehicle to purchase, after seen several ones I found exactly what I needed at Currie Motors Ford at Frankfort. In my visit to Currie Motor Ford at Frankfort I was greatly helped and assisted with any questions I had from Mahmoud Abdallah, his vast knowledge and experience help me make the right decision in my purchase, I would always recommend to visit Currie Motors Ford at Frankfort, Ask for Mahmoud (Mou) he will make sure you drive out of there very satisfied!!

June 16, 2016

Porfirio, Thank you for writing such nice review. We appreciate your business and we are happy your experience was a pleasant one. Please come and visit us soon!

Mark14
6/15/2016

"Best Customer Service Around"

After searching for the perfect buy for months, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give my business to Tony Montalvo. Tony went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of before and after the deal was done. He was able to establish great rapport, phenomenal customer service, and was extremely professional. Going forward, I couldn't imagine doing business with anyone other then Tony!

June 16, 2016

Mark14, Thank you for taking to the time to write this review. Your kind words are much appreciated. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Janet123456

"Fantastic experience "

It was a great experience, Tony was vary knowledgeable and opened my eyes to a lot of options! So friendly and made me feel at home . I would tell anyone if looking for a car ,see Tony! !!!

June 16, 2016

Janet, Thank you for writing such a nice review. Here at Currie Ford we strive to give each customer a great experience. Thank you for your business. Welcome to the Currie Family!!

Livefromcrete

"FIRST CHOICE"

After checking with many dealers on line, my pick was Currie Motors in Frankfort. Giovanni Vazquez told me all the facts on the Ford Focus and after taking a road test, I knew this was the car for me. Giovanni was a great salesman and helped me make my decision. Even tho it is a 2008 used car, I feel confident it will be with me for many years. And if I need another Ford, I know where I will purchase one. Joan Davis, Crete, Illinois

June 10, 2016

Joan, Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate your business and we are so pleased that you left a happy customer. Congratulations on your new Focus!

Bailey

"My Review "

I highly recommend currie ford because of their huge inventory and their friendliness. The staff and salespeople are outstanding. Tony Motalvo got me a great deal and couldn't of been friendlier, so when looking to buy your next Ford I highly recommend currie and Tony. Jim Will

June 10, 2016

Bailey, Thank you for your review. It is so nice to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Mark Henderson
6/09/2016

"Tell your friends. I know I will!!!"

I bought my 2016 F-150 from Anthony Montalvo at Currie Ford. When I walked into the dealership I explained that I would not be able to purchase a vehicle for a week or two. It was a busy Saturday, and even though Tony knew that I would NOT be buying a vehicle that day, he took his time and allowed me to test drive 4 different vehicles. There was never any pressure, or rush. Tony spent over 5 hours with me, until I found the right vehicle for my needs and my budget. I would send my parents to Tony, and TRUST ME....I would not say that about many car dealers. He NEVER tried to talk me into anything. He listened to my needs, and my wants and then brought me to the PERFECT truck. It was a great experience. Jeff O'Brien was also a HUGE help with the deal, and a very classy gentleman. Dominick Venturella did a wonderful job helping me find the perfect warranty for my budget also. Currie Ford was AWESOME!!!! I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship. Mark Henderson 6/8/2016

June 10, 2016

Mark, Thank you for your kind words. We value your business and love hearing the positive feedback. Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to our Currie Family!

Reviews of Tony Montalvo