Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Call
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Seanstoots
1/26/2015

"New car"

It was the easiest ever buying my new car very friendly staff made it a quick and easy process I love my escape !! I would recommend this dealersphip

anissen3
1/26/2015

"buying first car"

Brad was very kind and helpful. He went over the car with me, and pointed out all the features. I would gladly tell my friends and family to go see Brad and talk to him about buying a new automobile.

vinnlandian
1/23/2015

"Great dealer!"

The best dealership around. I plan on buying any and all vehicles for me and my family from this dealer! Can't say enough good things about them!

Deondra

"satisfied customers!"

My husband and I live in Milwaukee,wi. We've been searching for the past week for a Chevy Traverse Ltz under $20,000. No where in Wisconsin could we find a fully loaded traverse in Wisconsin. We ended up looking on Craigslist for one, long behold we found one at Currie Ford. My husband spoke to a very polite salesman by the name of Mike Ramadan and we took a chance to drive 3hrs away! He made us feel as if we were at home! He did an outstanding job selling us our 2011 fully loaded Chevy Traverse Ltz! If we have to do it all over again, we'll definitely come back to him! They even had our 4yr old spoiled in there! So, thank you again Mike Ramadan!

Jmkirr

"Great purchase"

Great staff and very friendly people. Thanks to Brad for helping us into our CPO Ford Escape. He got us the deal we wanted and made the process as smooth as possible. The car runs great and looks great as well. Will definitely recommend.

Jennifer Jackson
1/20/2015

"Best sales experience ever"

I have to say Currie Ford was by far the best sales experience I ever had. They are friendly and helpful in all ways you need. Between the Used Car Manager and Jack Vogel they made everything so easy and comfortable in the whole experience. I will refer any of my family and friends to them. Thank you all for everything :-)

Matt

"Best Experience"

3rd car bought from Pete. Cant imagine going anywhere else. He always exceeds expectations with his kindness and experience. Highly recommend anyone looking to buy new or used car to go see Pete Porzio.

wroblst
1/19/2015

"New Truck"

I would like to commend Mike Ramadan for making our recent purchase of a new F-150 truck such a pleasurable experience. Mike worked with us through the selection process, in locating the vehicle we wanted , obtaining it and finalizing the deal all in one day. His thoroughness and experience made the whole day a lot less painless than a typical vehicle purchase. I definitely would recommend Mike to anyone. Thanks, Steve & Susan

JD
1/15/2015

"IT WAS THE RIGHT TIME!"

Walking into Currie Motors turned from checking into truck into buying a 2015 Mustang. My wife and I are looking to spring to show off our new car. Thanks Pete.

mpmurph702
1/12/2015

"Great Used car purchase experience"

I would like to take the time to tell you about my experience purchasing a car I had no intention on buying. My salesman Jack had called me to wish me a Merry Christmas, so I seen on the caller ID it was Currie, so I knew it would be Jack, so we were just talking and my wife asked if it was Jack I said yep it is. She says to me ask him if he has any good used car for her, (Jack knows what she would like). So he says well I have a 2014 Fiat 500L, and I was like, Jack we don't want a Fiat, but then he says, its like brand new only 12,300 miles, then I said, how much? Then he said take a look at it on line, so I did while he was on the phone with me, and it looked really nice, I showed my wife and she wanted to go look. So we went to the dealership about an hour before closing, thinking it will be to late to buy that night we can come back the next day or so, but they had this car looking sweet. jack gave me a decent # for the car, so we bought it, had a trade in we didn't even have with us, they gave us a number for that without even seeing it, and it was a done deal. The next thing we know is we are driving the car out fo the dealership, came back the next day with the trade, all worked out very smoothly. Thank you Jack and Thank you Currie Ford, it was a fun car buying experience.

Reviews of Jack Vogel