Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Diane
3/05/2015

"Best car experience I ever had"

I did not wake up Saturday morning to go out and buy a car but as luck would have it my car broke down and the repairs were starting to add up so I decided to go out and look for a new car. I met my dealer Mike Ramandan he was wonderful. I was not sure what make or model I was even looking for or even if I should buy new or used, Mike quickly put me at ease when he listened to me when I said I really just want something dependable to get me back and forth to work and when I told him I needed something that was easy to get in and out of. Well, he certainly delivered when he brought out a 2010 ford Taurus, this car is very easy for me to get in and out of and it is very dependable. I can't thank Mike enough for all the time he put into making sure everything went smoothly he is a great dealer with a lot of energy and knowledge I will defiantly come back and see Mike for my next car. Thanks again for everything Mike I love the car.

grande301
3/04/2015

"Great Car"

We purchased a very good vehicle, looks good and low miles. Jack Vogel was our salesman he was helpful and made sure the deal got done.

EChrissi
3/04/2015

"Honest Great Service"

I went to this dealership because I had an acquaintance who worked there. I was not expecting to get anything special, so I hunted and searched prices and safety ratings prior to going. I needed a family car with at least six seats. Obviously, there are a lot of crossover options out there, but when it is all said and done the Ford Explorer is the best choice. Our salesman, Alex got a great deal without a lot of nonsense. He took two trade ins and still offered us the same price: no inflation. I felt this particular salesman did not fit the "typical' car salesman image. He is an honest family man, who has a new wife and small child. I trusted him. He went out of his way to help our family get the car and payment we needed. He even personally dropped off our manual because they were out, and he did not want to inconvenience us!! We have had an excellent experience, with a lowest price on a brand new car!!!

Dennis
3/01/2015

"Great service"

Was there helping my mom buy a new car and our sales rep Tony went above and beyond and made it so easy for my mom to finally decide what car she wanted he was very polite and helpful! Keep up the good work!

raguilar1
2/28/2015

"Service Experience with Joe "

On Saturday February 28, 2015 at about 11AM I got to meet a very official, knowledgeable gentleman named Joe in the Service. He truly follows the Currie Motors business model of Nice People to do Business because he quickly made me feel at ease when I presented the problem with my truck as far getting my front plate frame installed. He waived the cost of fixing it which made me see that Joe treats you like family! He is to be recognized for the super nice treatment he gives to his customers.

Joe Klimek

Angelflores73
2/26/2015

"it was a blessings"

Great dealer, super employees .especially MR jack Vogel great person to work with, he ondestan all sides of the accord .I will definitely will come back at any time before going some place else.

anniedavis810
2/26/2015

"Great Customer Service and Great Cars!"

I bought a Ford Escape from Currie Motors and couldn't be happier with the service that I've received thus far. They are so attentive to their customers, and they really make sure that we have all of the information that we need for our new vehicles. I worked directly with Jack Vogel, and he's a great guy who will really make you feel great about your new purchase.

M and M
2/22/2015

"Exceptional Service"

I just ordered a brand new 2015 Ford Mustang from the factory, and everyone at Currie Motors who assisted me through this process was friendly, courteous, and professional. Purchasing a new vehicle is a stressful and costly experience, but the staff at Currie significantly reduced that stress and gave me a fair price. Pete Porzio was my dealer and did a phenomenal job! I was very pleased with the service I received and I recommend Pete without reservation. Ali was also excellent! I've purchased several cars from Pete, many of my family members have purchased their cars from Pete, and I will be getting my next new car from Pete. Thanks for everything!

Ann Johnson
2/21/2015

"5th Ford Bought from Currie Ford & Pete Porzio!"

Pete is most professional. Purchased one non-Ford over the years, hated it. Went back to Pete and purchased our 5th Ford! Best vehicle yet!

dobey250
2/20/2015

"Great people to do business with"

We purchased a new Ford Flex. Scott Martino, our sale person was wonderful! No pressure, honest and very friendly. Jeff O'Brien and Jason Latif were also very helpful in our decision making. Great people, great service, all around great experience!

Reviews of Jack Vogel