Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

RopeGuy
7/26/2015

""Peace of Mind""

I have been a customer of Currie Motors since 2008. Recently, my 2008 Explorer helped save my life as well as my seven year old boy. I expect my 2015 Expedition to do the same. Matt Pollock, Ali Rafati & the Currie Motor Team help make buying a vehicle FUN & EXCITING !!! Currie Motors Ford Vehicles, Sales Team & Service Dept. all give me a "Peace of Mind" that my family is safe "on the road".

Matt Pollock

2015 escape
7/26/2015

"My new Life Saver"

Previously purchased a 2014 Escape and Explorer from Currie Ford. I was involved in an accident that TOTALED the 2014 Escape. After suffering the pain and sorrow of losing my Escape, we called Currie Ford and explained what had transpired. Going to their on-line site, we found what is the twin to the 2014, same color, options and equipment only a 2015. Having dealt with them and knowing the sales-person, we had to go back to them! I asked that they do the deal quickly as possible as we where right in the middle of moving to a new home. They had everything ready and prepared based on our other purchases and made the whole transaction smooth and quick. Thanks Currie Ford for your fantastic help at this rough time!!!

money2511
7/25/2015

"Good Experience"

I had a very good experience with Currie Motors with my last two car purchases. The workers are very friendly and I would recommend them to m friends that are looking for a car.

judybug7777
7/24/2015

"review"

our salesman Matt Pollock was very courtious and knowegeable he rushed to our assistance and took his time with our questions. we really didnt know if we should by a new car but Matt came to our rescue. we will definetly recommend him and currie motors to our friends. thank you Matt

MATT POLLOCK

scabo24
7/24/2015

"Great Experience by a Great Salesman Scott Martino"

A few years ago we walked into Currie Ford and spend the day there with our Salesman Scott Martino. After looking and test driving some cars my wife and I walked out with 2 brand new fords. Recently my wife had an accident and needed a new car and we reached out to Scott and we came back and bought another car. As long as Mr Martino is there we will go back, He made the experience a great one and was able to work with us to get the cars we wanted. Although Currie is farther from our house we will gladly come back and refer anyone who is purchasing a car to Scott and Currie. We also worked with Joe in Finance, and had a great conversation while we dotted the i's and crossed the t's. Great people we dealt with made it a great place to buy from.. The Scapardine's

Ortiz
7/23/2015

"Top Notch Dealership"

I have been coming to Currie for a number of years now for all of my personal and business vehicle purchases. Dred and Jeff have been my dynamic duo from the start. Whether its helping me pick out a custom Truck or finding one in their lot or across the country, they both have been extremely helpful. Even coming in on their days off to assist me with a sale. On the service side, they are always accommodating and helpful. Great people all around.

AmyLin
7/23/2015

"Nice Guys"

Really nice people to work with. Went to just look at a few cars at different lots and went back to Currie the next day to buy because they had the most personable sales team.

Lovemyedge
7/17/2015

"Excellent salesman Pete Porzio"

Pete Porzio was a friendly, very knowledgeable person to deal with. We ended up purchasing a 2015 Pearl white Ford Edge. I love it! Pete thoroughly explained and demonstrated all the features of the car. The Finance Manager Joe Easterhouse was friendly and thoroughly explained the extended warranty program and the best financing. I would definitely recommend this dealership and these two knowledgeable gentleman if you are looking to purchase a vehicle. Currie Motors has an extremely large inventory!

Dominic. ( Salesman in Training)

Rosa2013explorer
7/16/2015

"Thank you Jack!!"

Thank you Jack for helping me with the purchase of my Explorer! You made the experience easy and I appreciate all you did to make it happen! Rosa

Kannman5
7/14/2015

"Great Experience"

Back in October we bought 2 new "commuter" cars from Currie. Our vehicle needs changed and we wanted to trade-in our two small cars for an adult car. The salesman we dealt with in October was no longer at Currie so we spoke with Mark Kischkel and then Matt Pollock. Great experience!

Reviews of Dominick  Venturella