Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

"Great teamwork!"

Cornelius, Mark and Dominick went out their way to see that I can get a new car that day. My car was very dangerous and Mark was very concerned about me driving it home that night. Mark had lent me out the car I was looking at when I had gone to check things out there. Cornelius, Mark, and Dominick had put me at ease when I was trying to finance a car on my own. They were very helpful and very caring when it came to purchasing my car. Thank you to this wonderful team at Currie Ford dealership!!

"Impress again"

This is my second purchase this month , the engine went out in my wife car , I call Cornelius and he told me to come in and pick out a vehicle . My wife and kids went and we purchase a new 2014 Flex this vehicle has the room we need and my kids and my wife love it . and Cornelius did a out standing job again . Oh yet Leighton came over and treated me like we,re old friends and I want to thank Dominick in the finance dept ver nice guy . Thank again

"Got my new FLEX . . . thanks . . . Pete Porzio!"

After buying my 04 Explorer from Pete Porzio long ago, we decided it was time. "Out with the old and in with the new!" Thought I was going to like a new Explorer, but was asked if I would consider a 2014 Flex -- I could get 0% financing. I had no problem with the Flex -- I was just worried about being able to get in and out with my arthritic knees. I knew my husband liked them because he test drove one a few year's ago. So after test driving the Flex, we decided it was the right car for us! This is where Pete did a fantastic job. We figured out what options I wanted and then he went to work fast! He did not have what I wanted in stock, but found one in Kentucky! So within 24 hours I had my new Flex in my driveway! I absolutely LOVE IT! So much room and lots of fun extras! So THANKS PETE! You're the Bestest!

"I have a car"

Went in to buy a used car and Salesman Dred Arrington was able to get me a brand new car very happy with my recent purchase and would highly recommend them thanks!!

"Loyal Dealer!"

Pete Porzio is an excellent salesman at Currie Motors. He was very patient and helpful in finding the exact truck I was looking for. Not only has that been our newest edition of the 20013/14 models, but he has also helped us with two of our other vehicles and we just couldn't be happier with the experience, service, and quality presented to us.

"Great experience at a GREAT dealer"

I had been looking for a cheap used car for about 2 weeks and I had bad experiences at other dealers. I went into Currie motors in Frankfort and was greeted by Cornelius Murray. He answered all my questions about the SUV I came in for and did not try to push another vehicle. Cornelius explained to me the credit process in a very clear and reassuring way ,not like the other dealers. Ali the sales manager came to the desk after talking to Cornelius and great me some great options. He tried to close the deal right away but I needed to get lunch and he was not pushy like the other dealers when you get up to leave. I came back a couple hours later and sealed the deal. The finance man, Dominick was also very nice and efficient. He explained each piece and when I had questions, he answered them accordingly. Cornelius throughout the whole process was excellent and was extremely helpful answering all of my questions. A very GOOD car buying experience and a very hard working, respectful, knowledgeable staff. I will go back when I need my next car. Thank you Currie Motors.

"Expedition 10 Year Anniversary "

Jack Vogel, Salesman at Currie Motors is truly a thoughtful family man! Jack has called me for the past 10 years asking how is my Expedition! Jack wants all of his customers to be very happy at Currie Motors! I appreciate him for always thinking for myself and other family members! Sincerely, Mr. Randy S. Aguilar and Family

"Go See Pete!!!"

In all 100% complete honesty this was the best car buying experiences I ever had. I have purchased over 20 cars in the last 11 years and this was by far a truly exceptional experience. Pete Porzio is the best sales associate I had the pleasure of working with. Not only was he honest which is very rare nowadays but he was kind and very thorough from the beginning till the last signature and drive home. He was the first sales associate that sat in the car with me after I purchased it and took over 30 minutes to show me what every button does and how the new sync system works on my new 2014 f150 fx4. Pete also looked all over the state and other states to find me exactly what I wanted. Most dealers say I do not have that car but post it anyways to lure you in but not Pete and the staff at Currie motors. Pete told me they dont have exactly what I want but sent one of the porters to MIchigan, yes the state Michigan to pick up my new truck. I even got to meet the general manager of the store Jason who worked his butt off to get me the best possible loan with the best possible rate. He was very down to earth and me feel comfortable and not all nervous and angry like all the other managers do at other dealers who think they president of the united states. Even the finance guy Joe Easterhouse was great. I usually get uncomfortable with the finance guy because you are in for 2 minutes in a small room and sign like 50 papers and dont say much but was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. I honestly just have to say again the best experience I have ever had. I will purchase my wifes car and my future childrens cars from Currie Motors in Frankfort. Go see Pete Porzio and you will not be disappointed I promise!!!!!

"Currie Motor.com"

I was get my car work on and then went to go looking at some new car since I thought getting a new car. Then jack Vogel had help me out to select a car. the car price was good. He is very nice and friendly man. The Car is Drive great. Sam Sedik help me sync my phone to my car since there was Sync in my car.

"Jack Vogel does it again!"

A couple of months ago a dear friend mentions that he is on the look out for a used Honda CRV. Knowing that Jack Vogel will find the exact right car for a customer I gave Jack a call. I explained exactly what my friend was looking for and two months later Jack calls and says he just took in a cream puff CRV. My friend and I take a ride over and meet up with Jack to look at the cream puff CRV. Surer than heck the car was everything and more than Jack described. My buddy walked in the showroom with Jack and about an hour later walked out after placing a deposit on the CRV. The CRV was picked up a few days later and my friend and his daughter are thrilled with the car. Jack did it again, another satisfied customer!

Pete Porzio