Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

VIP Electrical Services
2/12/2016

"Fast and efficient, Great guys to deal with"

We were in and out of the dealership in under 2 hours. They worked with us on price. Dred Harrington and Mark Kischkel took great care of us. Highly recommend!

Lunatic_Mom
2/10/2016

"Repeat customer"

I have bought two cars from Jack Vogel and my son has bought one also. Jack is a caring and honest salesman. I also worked with Adam Sheban, Ali Rafai, and Joe Easterhouse. All great guys! They gave me top dollar for my trade-in and made me a great deal on my purchase.I will buy my next car from Curry Motors!

Dentist Buyer
2/09/2016

"We absolutely love Currie Ford in Frankfort Illinois! BEST!"

My first car was purchased October 9, 2014 with Salesman Pete Porzio. Excellent. My second car was purchased January, 2016 with Pete - Excellent. DENTIST BUYER

boomere
2/07/2016

"Ford Truck"

I walked into the dealership and explained to Ron Banks, exactly what I was looking for and the price I was willing to pay. Ron called me back in a few days and found my truck. Although, they didn't have the truck with leather seats, Ron arranged to have the seats replaced with leather ones. My search for the truck was made very easy by this sales rep.

Sadieperdue14
2/05/2016

"Found my perfect car!"

Just bought a Ford Fiesta a few weeks ago from this dealership. Everyone was very friendly! Giovanni greeted us right away at the door. He listened to what I wanted and the concerns I had and he picked out the perfect car for me! He was great! I was undecided whether or not to get a car and he was very patient with me and answered all my questions. My experience at this dealer was great and I would highly recommend it if you are looking to purchase a car!

maxjax
2/01/2016

"My experience was so amazing until a few words is not enough"

I am so overwhelmed with gratitude with the level of service I received from Cornelius, Jason Latif, Dominick and Suzy. First of all Suzy was the reason I came to Currie Motors. She was very nice on the phone and followed up with email and confirmation phone call to me. Three (3) other dealerships let me down!!! At Currie Motors in Frankfurt, I felt the warmth and love when I walked in the door. My ministry is working with seniors and the homeless people in Chicago. You know you have to have a great amount of TRUE LOVE and patience with them. Here at this dealership, they did not make me feel bad for having not so good credit. Mr. Jason Latif, worked a MIRACLE for me!!! He made me feel like there was no one more important than me and that he was determined to put me in my new vehicle. Cornelius was so very kind, warm and took personal care of me and my sisters needs. He was very thorough in explaining the inside as well as the outside of my new vehicle. Dominick was a true hero in my book!!! Very positive and uplifting. He made me feel like a million bucks!!! I know that I can only deal with this dealership. I now have a vehicle large enough to transport the church equipment on Sundays. You have no idea how great that feels. My grandma always said, "when you find a GOOD THING, stick with it." My fiance' Andrew will be getting a Ford truck this summer. I cannot wait to get to church on Sunday and let everyone who needs a vehicle know where to come. I will even take them out to Currie Motors myself. I have nothing but love and good wishes for the team!!! God bless

Susie

trobby
1/31/2016

"Tommy"

Me and my wife are very happy with our second purchase at Currie Motors and Cornelius Murray , again our sales person with very helpful with the purchase of my wire new 2016 Ford Fusion . And I also would like to thank ALI the sales Manager.

judyselby
1/21/2016

"Best car experience so far"

I want to thank Jason Latif, Ali Rafati and Matt Layfield for making shopping for a new car an enjoyable experience. They were there to help me every step of the way, They helped me find the vehicle for me. I went into the dealer to "look" around and to see if I could find a deal. I test drove many vehicles and Matt was very helpful explaining the options available. Jason and Ali were very helpful when it came to the money - they gave me a fair value for my trade in and explained a good value from the car. They did not try to push me into buying anything. I would fully recommend this dealership. They are very fair and very helpful.

TreeTownDir
1/20/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had! We dealt with Mark, Matt, and Joe in finance. They were all extremely professional.

huntersmom76
1/19/2016

"Joe Klimek"

Joe was WONDERFUL! A very nice man, very helpful and showed concern! Went ABOVE AND BEYOND to help me when I showed up alone with my 3 month old to return my rental and pick up my car. Joe not only helped me transfer my belongings from the rental to my car- he even helped me install my car seat very securely to make sure my baby and I would both get home safely! Thank you Joe! -Samantha

Reviews of Dominick  Venturella