Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Mahmoud Abdallah, Salesman, Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Mahmoud Abdallah

Salesman

January 18, 2017

"Matt Pollock is world-class"

- Jason

After a not so good experience over 7 years ago with a different sales representative I was confident I wouldn't go back to Currie. Over this past weekend we were at a different Ford dealership which was a competitor. We had a specific vehicle we wanted and were quoted a good offer but they didn't have that specific model in their lot. We were told there was one at Currie and the only reason I went back there was to check it out. If we liked it, the other dealership would order it for us. Once we arrived Matt immediately greeted us, which didn't happen at the other dealership. We saw the vehicle and knew it was the one. Matt was easy to talk to and made us feel very comfortable so we decided to explain what we were doing and give Currie another chance. He brought to our attention the offer we received from the other dealership wasn't as good as we thought, there were fees which were not included that would've increased our monthly payment. He laid everything out for us so there were no surprises, which is so important for any car buyer. On top of that, he gave us a deal we couldn't refuse. We didn't need to look anywhere else and decided to sign right then and there. We are very happy how it all turned out.

January 17, 2017

"great experience "

- longputt24

I had a great experience. Very friendly staff, and was a clean and smooth transaction. I would highly recommend this dealership. I love my truck!

January 10, 2017

"Outstanding Service "

- Lt 27

Recently, I made an appointment to take care off a routine oil change, and to have an "check engine light" taken care of. Once again, the service provided by Joe Klimek was just outstanding! Joe continues to provide professional, courteous and prompt service from start to finish! He makes every effort to ensure that the needs of his customers are taken care of! From start to finish, he kept me informed and helped arrange for a loaner car to make sure I wouldn't be inconvenienced. At most dealerships, once you make the purchase,the service drops off. Not here. Every time I drop off my vehicle for service, everyone from start to finish is prompt, efficient,and on the ball! This is what make the difference is true customer service! Kudos to Joe and the rest of the staff at Currie Motors! You truly are nice people to do business with!

Used 2013 Ford Edge, $17561