Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Call
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

raguilar1
12/26/2014

"Sles Experience with Jack Vogel"

I was dropping by to get my Ford Expedition service for an Oil change. I was waiting at Sales and I was speaking to Jack Vogel to inquire about the Fusion Hybrid. I was very impressed with Jack Vogel because he was very detail when it comes to explaining the Fusion. I asked him about Testing Driving the Fusion. He arranged for me to get a reservation for a Test Drive for A Fusion for 24 hours. I was very pleased in what Jack Vogel arranged for me. I trust Jack Vogel because he goes above and beyond for you. I have bought all my cars at Currie with Jack Vogel. If there is anybody that needs great detail on a vehicle new or used speak to Jack Vogel. I also want to give credit to Alex in Service who took great care of my Expedition for the Oil Change and he arranged for truck to get a car wash. I really appreciated Alex for getting it done.

Alex in Service Dept.

jjones
12/24/2014

"Great Service "

This dealer had great service! They are great people to do business with and provided great customer service. They are great people to do business with and I will highly recommend them to any friends, family, and co workers. I got my car serviced and Ali Rafati was very professional and had excellent communication skills. He made sure I was satisfied before I left the dealership and I was very pleased with doing business with him!

richardsmith1940
12/15/2014

"Sales and Service"

I have done business with Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort, Il. For the last eleven years and will continue for more years too come. They are the best around Chicago land area, I have dealt with many dealership in my days and this is by far is one of the best. When I go in for service Jack Vogel always set up the appointment date for me and everything is right. My 2014 Escape never has a problem before or after service. This is the best. R smith

fulline101
12/13/2014

"Third Currie Ford vehicle"

I just purchased my latest Currie Ford vehicle. It's a 2015 Ford Fusion S. I just got home from the dealership after about a 45 min. drive. Was kind of sorry I was there because I wanted to drive some more. Anyway, love the car. Quiet, Stable, and comfortable to drive. I have a little bit of a learning curve to figure out all the gadgets seeing that my last vehicle I bought in 2005. As far as Currie Ford, A+ in my book. I like to work with Pete Porzio. Have purchased my last 3 vehicles through Pete and it's always been an easy, nonstressful atmosphere. I did a check on TruCar, as to what people have been paying. The first price and only price that I got beat TruCar's average paid price. Pete took all the fun out of wheelin and dealin. He'd already beat my target price. In summary, I'll be buying my next car from Currie Ford of Frankfort.

Rcsherm
12/13/2014

"Used vehicle purchase"

Drove down to Currie Ford from Rockford to look at a 2011 Ford Flex Titanium. Scott Martino and Jeff Obrien worked hard to make the deal happen and we drove home with our new purchase. It was a enjoyable low pressure experience. It was such a good deal we bought an extended warranty for piece of mind. Thanks Guys!

Huskerfan1
12/10/2014

"Fantastic First Time Buying Experience"

I've recently purchased a new 2015 Ford Taurus from Rob Currie Ford, and had a fantastic experience. Scott Martino not only had extensive knowledge about the particular Taurus I bought, but he knew about the entire auto industry as well. Scott kept the process moving efficiently yet took the time to thoroughly answer all my questions as well as acknowledging and respecting my opinion. I definitely recommend Scott Martino as a sales specialist, and I recommend Rob Currie Ford for anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

hannahcole
12/01/2014

"Great experience!"

My sales person Scott Martino has went above and beyond in the purchase of our new explorer. My wife and I made several trips and many test drives before we made our choice, and we never felt any pressure. Do not waste your time going anywhere else, go to Currie Motors and ask for Scott Martino!

gmelby
11/29/2014

"New Expedition is great!"

While my car was in for routine maintenance at Currie Ford, I test drove a 2015 Expedition with Jack Vogel. While driving around, Jack reviewed all the features and option of this great SUV. With its new eco-boost engine, the expedition has great power while offering a roomy, comfortable and very quiet drive. I plan on coming back to see Jack sometime next Spring.

topretty
11/28/2014

"Good people"

My salesperson Cornelius Murray was very helpful in the purchase of my new 2015 Fusion , he went over all the option with , made sure I knew everything about my vehicle . I'm very happy my car and Currie Motors Thank you

Uros Jankovic
11/24/2014

"Exelent service!"

After a few of months of looking for a car we narrowed a list to a couple of dealers and a couple of cars. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort was our first stop. They gave an amazing deal but we couldn't buy the first car we saw so we went to another dealer. That was a waste of gas. We came back after 3 hours and bought the car. I would recommended them to anyone looking for a new Ford.

Reviews of Scott Martino