Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

At our award-winning Ford dealership in Frankfort, IL, we're focused on the needs of our customers, providing them with attractive Ford sales, lots of financing options, expert auto service and OEM Ford parts. Come see why we at Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort are Nice People to Do Business With!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

biggs
9/24/2016

"great dealer to work with "

I recently purchased a new ford edge pete and Jason where both more then helpful in finding a great vehicle . drove a couple of new cars and when they pulled the edge up it was more than I was looking for but a good deal .also vary fair trade in valve on the escape I traded in . thanks for the great job on finding and listing to what I wanted

gmelby
9/20/2016

"Personal touch"

I recently totaled my vehicle and had to find a used car as soon as possible. I looked at dozens of dealerships via their websites and based on those findings, I visited 3 of them. I had narrowed my search down to two vehicles at Currie that I was "ok" with getting but I can't say that either of them really satisfied me. I figured that I would settle. However, Jack Vogel had listened to my wants and was able to surprise me with a vehicle that I hadn't even seen on the website or in the lot when I did an independent walk through. That vehicle met all of my needs. I am so grateful for the fact that Jack actually listened to me and researched his used cars to find me the one vehicle that was truly "me". I was also very pleased with the no pressure attitude that Jack provided to me. He understood that I needed to do this purchase at my own speed and not to rush me--it took me over a week to make a sale. I had brief encounters with Adam and Joe when dealing with pricing and financing. Adam gave me a good deal and Joe was able to find a great rate for my used car loan. Shopping at Currie was a great experience! I highly recommend Jack as a salesman!!

April A Gemini
9/20/2016

"Go to Currie Ford Frankfort!"

A family member and satisfied Currie customer recommended Currie Ford and our experience was like no other car buying adventure. Pete was so patient while my husband and I test drove and looked at several cars. No pressure and listened to all of our wishes and needs. He helped us to find a car that we absolutely LOVE! All the employees that we encountered were friendly and had a good sense of humor (always helpful in car buying.) Thank you to Pete and all the people at Currie who made our Saturday totally worth the time spent :)

September 20, 2016

April, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We could not be happier that you chose us to do business with. Please let us know if you need anything at all! Welcome to our Currie Family!

Ford ford
9/13/2016

"Ford escape"

My lease was up and I came and saw no he helped me out picked out a car for me and we maid the deal it was a great experience

September 20, 2016

Ford ford, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feed back and look forward to helping you in the future.

Lori
9/10/2016

"Lori-2016 Edge"

My purchase experience at Currie was excellent and Matt did a great job from start to finish and I enjoyed working with him and Joe-they both were as very professional and accommodating and provided excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend Currie Motors to others.!

September 12, 2016

Lori, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad your experience was a pleasant one and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thank you again for your business and we are happy to have you apart of our Currie Family!!

Haydenexplorer
9/10/2016

"Explore "

my husband and I came in to get an explorer and mo was amazing from the second we walked in! So relatable to us and really listened to what we wanted! He got us everything we could have wanted and more in our new gorgeous car!

September 12, 2016

Hayden, Tank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We truly value our customers opinion and strive to make everyone satisfied. We are so pleased you are happy with your Explorer. Enjoy your new vehicle!!

Amy Rosy
9/08/2016

"Great overall customer service! "

A Great salesman! Was focused and showed us exactly what we asked to see. Not pushy, nor cocky...wich is what we see alot of in this industry! Love Currie Motors! Have purchased 5 vehicles from them, none of wich had any problems. THANKS MATT! Looking forward to coming back! YOUR MOST HAPPY CUSTOMER! Amy Rosy

September 12, 2016

Amy, Thank you for writing this review. We truly appreciate your continued business and value our relationship. Thank you for being apart of our Currie Family! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

John/edge
9/08/2016

"John/edge "

Me and my wife came in looking for an edge mo was very helpful and found what we were looking for we are very happy with Currie

September 12, 2016

John, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business and we are glad your experience was a pleasant one. Congratulations on your new Edge!

Tomvistine
9/07/2016

"Smooth sailing "

Pretty effortless to buy a car here. I dealt with Pete and I told him what I wanted. He found the car I wanted and we agreed upon the price without much haggling.

September 12, 2016

Tomvistine, thank you for writing such a nice review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future!

Mlp
9/06/2016

"Excellent customer service "

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had! My sales guy was MO and did a excellent job! He was very family friendly and didn't pressure us at all and answered all our questions and concerns. a great guy to do business with I would totally recommend him if you go visit the dealership. Also the sales manager was excellent and worked with us to get the best price we could..5 stars on our whole experience with Currie motors.

September 08, 2016

Mlp, Thank you for writing this review. We appreciate your business and we are so happy to hear that your experience was a pleasant one. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. :)

Reviews of Pete Porzio