Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

rosario

"exelent salesman"

jack Vogel found the right car for me in no time. He took his time going over the owners manual, and explained to me the importance of maintenance on my new car. Thanks Jack

Dennis

"Hands down"

thank you currie motors for my new purchase on my 2015 Ford F-150, it was a pleasure to do busIness with Tony Balaj, he was very knowledgeable and found the truck I wanted and needed.. Thanks again for all your help!

Sinclair
3/31/2015

"Great professional service with Dred Arrington "

I was greeted by Dred Arrington with a nice smile when I came to Currie ford to look at a 2010 Escape. We got the right price. The sales manager Adam also helped with financing. I definitely would recommend them to my friends and family

Laurie M.
3/30/2015

""Hands On" Sales Expert"

My husband and I were ready to purchase a new Ford Fusion. This is a big deal since Bill usually takes a very long time to shop around and make a new car decision. Pete Porzio was an excellent salesman and proved to us that if Jimmy Fallon would purchase a car from him, we could certainly trust his "hands on" approach. Joe Easterhouse handled our deal and we were on the road in no time. Michael Payne assured us that all of our service needs would be met. It was a wonderful way to spend a Saturday morning and we can't wait for our first college road trip!

mjcehs0803
3/30/2015

"Pete (sales) and Dennis (service) were fantastic!"

I wanted the new F150 from Currie in January. After doing a dealer search we found the one. By the time we located it for a dealer trade it was sold. Pete suggested a factory order. By doing so we actually eliminated one option to make the purchase price cheaper. Pete kept in constant contact until arrival. We signed the papers and everything went smoothly. We also negotiated DVD headrests to be installed after taking delivery. Dennis in the service department was honest, kind and a no BS kind of guy. Perfect overall experience. This was the first Ford we have ever purchased after owning 17 cars between my wife and I over the last 16 years (tell me about it....) and I'll likely never go back to GM/Honda/Toyota.

Sufian
3/29/2015

"Best of the best"

Mr. Ramadan was really helpful and he got me a deal of my life time lol :) ,, will go back again this may hopefully or even before that and get me an early birthday gift lol :) and of course will choose mr. Ramadan again :) 5 starts all day baby

fran
3/28/2015

"Great Experience"

Scott was so helpful to us! He walked us through everything on the car and told us to call if we had any more questions. This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Currie. Obviously, Currie has the right stuff! We LOVE our new EDGE! Thanks Scott!

scottmel08
3/21/2015

"Highly recommended"

Many thanks to Scott, Jeff, and Dominick. Currie Ford has a winning team with many years experience and expertise. Please stop in and see Scott for your next Ford!

Biteme21
3/17/2015

"Great Dealer"

Roberto in Service Dept. treated us great over the years with our current Ford so it was an easy choice to go to Currie for our newest purchase. Pete and Mark knew what we wanted and made it work for the price we wanted to pay. Ford makes a great product and Currie Ford is the best Ford dealer around. I would strongly recommend the sales AND service at Currie to anyone.

cruze929
3/16/2015

"Great"

Friendly service!! Was willing to work with me and my family to get me a desired used car. Recommend visiting if interested in a new or used vehicle.

Reviews of Pete Porzio