Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

At our award-winning Ford dealership in Frankfort, IL, we're focused on the needs of our customers, providing them with attractive Ford sales, lots of financing options, expert auto service and OEM Ford parts. Come see why we at Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort are Nice People to Do Business With!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Nancy Weidner
8/27/2016

"Fabulous Service"

My experience at Currie Ford was the best. I dealt with an extremely knowledgeable salesman . He told me everything I needed to know and he let me make the final decision. I have never dealt with a car salesman that patient and kind. I also have never purchased a car on my own. That was the first one. So it was a very memorable experience from Pete along with rest of the crew. I felt I was treated fairly and love my 2016 Fusion. Thank you Nancy Weidner

jlpickr
8/26/2016

"Great Service"

Pete came in on his day off just to help us out. We had a great expierence. We came in looking to get with 2 totally different ideas of what car to purchase and he was able to give us the best information on both cars leading us to make a decision. My family started using Pete in March 2016 and we will never buy a car anywhere else!

Caitlin
8/25/2016

"Pete and Ali are the BEST! "

I came to Currie Ford To purchase my first car. Ali and Pete were very informative and helpful. They got me the best possible deal on my Escape. I recommend Currie Ford to anyone who is looking for a new car!

Number1ford
8/09/2016

"#1ford "

I was very happy with the price and the help mo gave me I came in knowing what I want and got what i wanted

Secondtime
8/02/2016

"Awesome experience"

I stumble across Currie ford on the internet they just happened to have the car the I was looking for a gt350 mustang,I emailed them inquiring interest and Leann got right back to me and we agreed on a price .The only problem is that I live 700 miles away ,this was no problem to Leann and we started the process of purchase and fiancé via emails and phone and my pick up date was all set.Any questions I had were always quickly responded to .Arived Saturday morning car was ready all cleaned up and gassed up for my trip back home .Giovani took me out see the car and to make sure there were no issues with car ,Whent into finance signed paperwork that was all ready to go and was outside in my new car ready to drive home by 945 .I spent more time talking with other salesman ,and getting pictures of my car taken then the whole paper work process.I have nothing but rave reviews for every person that I had the pleasure to be in contact with that day that was a employee of Currie ford.Ihave received a couple of phone calls after purchase to make sure I'm satisfied.

August 09, 2016

Secondtime, Thank you for writing this review. It was our pleasure to earn your business. The least we could do was try to make all the arrangements as easy as possible. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Again, we appreciate your business and feel honored to have received such a wonderful review from you.

Ronald Zgak II
8/02/2016

"Refreshing"

The salesman Omar Noah, Management Jeff O`Brien. They went above and beyond to get me me a great deal on a new Edge. Omar was patient and worked with me to find the right vehicle. Jeff got me a great deal. I thank them very much. I would recommend them. Thank You

August 09, 2016

Ronald, We are so pleased that your experience at Currie Ford was a positive one. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and we hope to be your dealership of choice in the future. Congratulations on your new Edge and welcome to our Currie Family!

Katie&Chris
7/31/2016

"Thanks Matt!"

Thanks Matt for making the process of buying our new truck so easy. I would defiantly recommend using Matt for buying a car. Thanks, Katie & Chris

August 09, 2016

Katie & Chris, Thank you for writing such a nice review. It was such a pleasure to help you. We truly appreciate your business and hope to help you in the future.

dave
7/25/2016

"would retun and recommed"

overall experience was very good. salesman was courteous and friendly. wait to be billed for cash sale was too long. problem seemed to be not enough personnel on hand to handle traffic. would recommend to friends. also would recommend mo to anyone in need of vehicle. joe in finance was very efficient and courteous also. dave s. eaat hazelcrest il

August 09, 2016

Dave, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We truly appreciate your feedback and we are pleased that you are satisfied with your experience. Thank you for your business. We hope to see you soon.

rjbielecki
7/19/2016

"Purchase of New Vehicle"

Our sales consultant Mo Abdallah was a very nice and helpful gentleman. We were looking to purchase a new vehicle and he was more than willing to help us find that car plus make us feel super confortable.

July 22, 2016

rebielecki, Thank you for writing this review. We appreciate your business and we love hearing about the positive experiences our customers have. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Jean
7/19/2016

"Great"

We went in to look but ended up purchasing a 2016 Explorer .....the salesman was fantastic & gave us a great deal. I would highly recommend Currie Ford & Demarcus

July 22, 2016

Jean, Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to earn your business in years to come.

Reviews of Pete Porzio