Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

salesgio!!!
5/03/2016

"FANTASTIC DEALERSHIP!"

I had a very great experience at Currie motors ford of Frankfort. The showroom is picture perfect.. Everyone there is extremely friendly. Giovanni Vasquez is the best. we will certainly recommend him to anyone.

Erin
4/30/2016

"Sunshine on a Rainy Day."

Excellent service! Giovanni took his time and answered all our questions. He and Dominick took their time and made sure we got the best deal.

Patty1218
4/30/2016

"This is an amazing dealership!"

I have been a long time fan of Currie Motors in Frankfort, IL. I was lucky enough to get 4 company cars through them and now on my 2nd personal car. The sales staff is next to none. They are like family So very professional yet so easy to talk with and they LISTEN! This was actually a fun and exciting experience. My husband and myself are very pleased with our experience and we have a beautiful car too! I have been using their service center for years and can't say enough about how they care about you and your car. We want to personally thank Jeremy Talley (sales) and Ken Gohmann (finance) for their courtesy and knowledge to help us make the best decision for our purchase. I am only sorry the highest rating is 'excellent' because I would rate them OUTSTANDING! Thank you so very much, Patricia and Michael Buckley Mokena, IL

noah1234
4/29/2016

"Wonderful Experience "

Everyone was polite and offered great service especially the salesman Ahmad. I would recommend this dealership and all Ford products to all of my friends and family.

April 30, 2016

Noah1234, Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business and value our new friendship. Welcome to our Currie Family! Congratulations on your new purchase!

Glowgirl
4/29/2016

"Amazing experience--love Currie Motors!"

Love this dealership and the entire sales team and service team. After 4 cars I have bought, the last 2 bought cars were great experiences. Your dealership has a gem, Jason Latif. He is great to work with and makes you feel so important! To have a conversation with my oldest son, who bought a car at his dealership goes along way! Thanks Jason Latif and staff! Job well done with class.

andy123454321
4/27/2016

"Proffessional Salesperson"

I recently financed a used car from Currie Ford which I could not get anywhere else because i am 19 with no credit established. I would like to thank Khaled Mahmoud for going out of the way to provide great service and helping me get behind the wheel of a beautiful car.

Khaled Mahmoud

fisherman
4/26/2016

"Great Custmer Service"

The truck salesman Antonio Montalvo was great. I was unsure of exactly what trim packages I wanted for my F 150 but Antonio was very patient and informative. we put together a great truck at a great price. I left with my brand new truck feeling good about the whole proses. I got a great deal!!

April 30, 2016

Fisherman, We love to hear about our customers positive experience. Our mission is to create an amazing atmosphere so our customers feel great when they leave our dealership. We appreciate your business. Stop in and see us soon!

Jade Winkler
4/25/2016

"Matt Pollock Rocks"

Currie Ford is great. They work hard to get your business without all the salesman hype. Matt Pollock was terrific - he answered all my questions and went out of his way to make our deal work. He's also very courteous and responsible, a true asset to the Currie team. Jeff O'Brien was awesome as well and Christian makes great popcorn. I also enjoyed my time with Joe, their Finance Manager. This was a very smooth experience and everything I asked for, they delivered on. They wanted my business and they got it. I would suggest to anyone, go see Matt Pollock. I love my new Explorer XLT!!

April 26, 2016

Mr. Winkler, We are so happy we were able to earn your business. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It is commitment to our customer to make the car buying experience as enjoyable as possible. The popcorn always helps :) Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. Congratulations on you new Explorer!

KathyG
4/24/2016

"Wonderful and Professional Team!!!"

We have bought 5 cars in the last 8 years from this team. They are a very friendly, professional, efficient and knowledgeable team. We bought our latest vehicle from Mike Venturella, and he was extraordinary, i.e., very friendly, patient and thorough, and he gave us an amazing deal! So very grateful.

April 26, 2016

KathyG, Thank you for your continued business and support! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you are happy with your experience. We value you more than you know! So glad you are part of our Currie Family!

Mike Mazza
4/22/2016

"No hassle, good deal"

The car salesman "Mo" was friendly, professional and accommodating. I never felt pressured to buy, and he worked with me to get me a price I was comfortable with.

April 22, 2016

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. :)

Reviews of Ali Rafati