Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

At our award-winning Ford dealership in Frankfort, IL, we're focused on the needs of our customers, providing them with attractive Ford sales, lots of financing options, expert auto service and OEM Ford parts. Come see why we at Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort are Nice People to Do Business With!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

dave
7/25/2016

"would retun and recommed"

overall experience was very good. salesman was courteous and friendly. wait to be billed for cash sale was too long. problem seemed to be not enough personnel on hand to handle traffic. would recommend to friends. also would recommend mo to anyone in need of vehicle. joe in finance was very efficient and courteous also. dave s. eaat hazelcrest il

rjbielecki
7/19/2016

"Purchase of New Vehicle"

Our sales consultant Mo Abdallah was a very nice and helpful gentleman. We were looking to purchase a new vehicle and he was more than willing to help us find that car plus make us feel super confortable.

July 22, 2016

rebielecki, Thank you for writing this review. We appreciate your business and we love hearing about the positive experiences our customers have. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Jean
7/19/2016

"Great"

We went in to look but ended up purchasing a 2016 Explorer .....the salesman was fantastic & gave us a great deal. I would highly recommend Currie Ford & Demarcus

July 22, 2016

Jean, Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to earn your business in years to come.

Dave A.
7/17/2016

"Sign of a " Truely Great Company ""

We bought a new vehicle from Currie Ford in 2010 , have always had it serviced by them and have always been well taken care of. We know many people that have also been a longtime , repeat customer and have only heard positive comments about their sales & service . Recently I had my first bad experience with the service dept. that did not make me happy. I let them know how I felt and I was totally justified feeling the way I did. First of all we are all human and we all make mistakes. Sometimes employees don't always do or say the right things according to the companies code of ethics . I know this all to well because my wife and I own a business and sometimes we are embarassed by what our employees have done . The sign of a truely successful company is one which goes out of their way to make a wrong right. I received a call from a gentleman at Currie the next day apologizing and not making excuses. He accepted 100 percent responsibility. I respect that in a person and in a company. He said if there was anyway to make it up to let him know . So I said I would be willing to buy a pickup truck from Currie if he would give me a great deal. He assured me I would be well taken care of and gave me his word. He promised that no other dealer in the country would give me a better deal. So I gave him the chance and he exceeded my expectations more then I ever imagined . My wife and I were treated like royalty ! Currie went above and beyond. I am now proudly driving my beautiful Ford F-150 XLT 4 x 4 Supercrew and I love it ! You will most probably never have any issues at Currie Ford but if you do and you address the issue you will probably "drive" away being totally satisfied in the end like me. Dave A. Mokena, IL.

James Spurney
7/15/2016

"Fantastic Dealership"

Working with both of Ralph and Jim was nothing but a pleasure from start to finish. I honestly can't recommend a better dealer to work with. No nonsense no hassle, no waiting around. Just polite professional service and a great deal. Thank you!

July 22, 2016

James, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value our customers and appreciate your business. Thank you for being a part of our Currie Family!

Curriemotors
7/07/2016

"Friendly and helpful dealership"

Mo did a great job. He greeted me right off the and found exactly what I was looking for, even tho it was buried in the back. I was able to be in and out in about 4hours.

July 22, 2016

Thank you for writing such a kind review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

engprof
7/02/2016

"Absolutely amazing from start to finish!"

I wouldn't go anywhere else! The entire experience was pleasant - there was no pressure and I was assured that if they didn't have something I liked on the lot, it would be on the lot within a few days.

July 05, 2016

engprof, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate your business. Please come and visit us soon. Thank you for being a part of our Currie Family!!

satisfied customer
7/02/2016

"The whole car buying experience was pleasant no pressure "

My sales person DeMarcus was very easy to deal with, very polite and helpful, This was his first sale and he did a very good job. Thanks DeMarcus.

July 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We truly appreciate your feedback. Enjoy your new vehicle, and welcome to our Currie Family!

purpleteacher
6/24/2016

"Awesome Dealership, Super Sales Team, and Amazing New Car"

I couldn't have been happier with my recent experience at Currie Motors of Frankfort! My 2002 Ford Focus was no longer able to be driven, so I was in a time crunch to find a new car. The team at Currie was dedicated to helping me find the best fit, and they truly listened to the requests that I made! Mark Kischkel, the manager, did a wonderful job outlining my budget options and offering my advice on which car was best for me. Pete Porzio, the salesman, was friendly and efficient, always working in my best interest! He put in the time and effort to make my deal the best possible, and he helped me to acclimate to my new car! He is a stand-up guy and genuinely dedicated to customer service! Joe Easterhouse in financing was just as thorough in putting together our options for payment! I don't know where I would be without the staff at Currie Motors! My new 2015 Ford Focus is beyond PERFECT, and I'm so grateful to all the professionals involved with matching me to the car! Thank you for the wonderful experience! I highly recommend Currie Motors of Frankfort to anyone looking for great deals and a phenomenal sales staff! :)

July 05, 2016

Purpleteacher, Congratulations on your new Ford Focus! We are so happy that you are satisfied with your experience and with your new vehicle. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon!

nichols17
6/23/2016

"Explorer 16"

Thanks to the Currie Staff and Jack Vogel for all of their help. They worked to find my a car at the price I was comfortable with and that had all of my options. This is our 4th car from Jack. He is an "old school" salesman, but honest and not pushy. I always fell Jack is trying to get me the best deal.

July 05, 2016

Nichols17, Thank you for writing this review and thank you for your continued business. We appreciate your loyalty and are proud to have you in our Currie Family!

Reviews of Mahmoud Abdallah