Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

"Ford F-150 Truck Event"

My salesman, Jack Vogel, at Currie Ford invited me to the preshow and test drive event of the new Ford F-150 truck event. I was very much impressed with the all new, all aluminum body and the trucks overall performance. The Ford Reps provided me with excellent and very detailed information. I plan on telling all my family and friends about this great experience and this awesome truck!

"Purchased 2 new vehicles at Currie Motors Ford "

I have purchased 2 new vehicles at Currie Motors Ford in the past 4 years and have had nothing less than an absolutely positive experience both times. I worked with Jack Vogel on both of the purchases and he was very helpful and willing to spend the extra time with my wife and I to discuss the vehicle and allowed us to make a comfortable, no pressure decision. It was definitely a no hassle experience. I was very pleased with Currie Motors Ford and even though I live 2 miles from my local Ford dealer, I drove an hour out of my way to make my latest new vehicle purchase with Currie Motors Ford.

"None Better"

Excellant customer service, friendly, knowledgeable service staff. I always feel appreciated and confident that my vehicle is in good hands. Jack Vogel calls me a couple times a year following up on my purchase, asking if there are any problems and if I am satisfied with the service department.

"Best deal ever"

Best car buying experience ever , my sales person Cornelius was , he listen to me , found the right car a new 2014 Ford Focus . I'm going to tell all my friend and family about Cornelius and Currie Motors , thank you

"Everyone was so very friendly"

Everyone i worked with were so friendly and helped me as much as they could to make the buying of a new car as easy as it could be.

"First time car buyer"

The employees that helped me were all extremely friendly and knowledgeable. As a first time car buyer, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I am super impressed how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends!

"Worth the Drive"

We had a good experience purchasing our new Ford Escape at Currie! My husband and I did all of our research prior as far as price comparing and what features that included. We simply at this point needed to see it in person. Sam Sedik was the ideal sales person! Not pushy or anxious, just answered our questions, and let us decide! When we couldn't decide we were astonished they had us take it on home to make sure it was the car for us! That was really nice to be able to drive it on our own and really see if it was the one. We came back the next day and did all the paper work, which went very quick. They really want to make happy returning customers, and that would be us now! Thank you!

"Fully Outstanding Respectable Dealer"

I came in knowing the exact vehicle and options I wanted, and Scott Martino made it happen. You will never forget that Scott was your salesman with the character and humor he brings to his trade. He ordered the vehicle I wanted from another dealer and had it ready for me in two days. I was wary of buying a vehicle from a dealer because of stereotypical dealership antics, but I saw nothing except a straightforward and courteous experience with Scott and Currie Ford. Dominick in finance was genuinely interested in making sure I understood all of the paperwork, and was a pleasure to deal with. I am as satisfied with my buying experience as I am with my shiny new Ford!

"Great Experience!"

My entire experience at Currie Moters was positive. Lance, my salesman took a lot of time to work with me while putting "the deal" together and it made such a difference. Jeff O'Brien, the sales manager, conveyed a high emphasis on providing good customer service. They listened to what I was looking for without the game playing I have come to expect from car salesmen. Joe in finance was awesome! I cannot believe I am saying this about a finance guy, but I actually enjoyed my time with him!! Joe, Jeff, and Lance really made the whole car buying process hassle free and smooth. Thanks, guys!!! Sincerely, Carolyn Brescia

"Late night Edge"

John M. helped me when I came in looking for an Edge. He was able to find the exact car I was looking for and worked hard to get the payment down to fit into my strict budget. He even stayed late (we closed the place down) to make sure I got the best experience possible. He was super professional but at the same time down to earth. I really appreciated the genuine honesty with which he answered all my questions. I will be back to see John when the time comes for a new car! I'll definitely be recommending Currie and specifically John to anyone looking to buy a Ford.

Reviews of Dominick  Venturella