Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

sales consultant

April 24, 2017

"Good experience"

- Ford guy

Jim Koziel did a great job again assisting my wife and I in purchasing a new Ford. We appreciate Jim's professional and courteous service and the ease of doing business at Currie Motors.

April 23, 2017

"Car running great. Full check up. "

- Paulb

All services completed on time and car washed for pickup. Full inspection made me aware of everything in good shape and couple of service needs addressed.

April 23, 2017

"Needed a new daily driver vehicle to work."

- Jason F

I decided it was best to trade in my 1999 Ford Escort with 190,000 miles on it. The vehicle wasn't reliable anymore and I didn't want to drive my Mustang GT 80 miles roundtrip to work (fuel and mileage). I called Pete and asked what deals and incentives were going on that I would qualify for. He completely explained how to fill out a credit app on their website and allow himself, Kenny and Mark to find out. My credit was great and so I received a phone call very shortly from filling out the credit app from the comfort of my own home. I initially wanted to buy the Fiesta ST considering it was quick, fun to drive, and most importantly great on fuel economy. However Pete, Kenny, and Mark explained that Ford was offering better incentives on the Focus ST. A bigger car with more power and still great fuel economy for less ! They only had one in stock and in a color I didn't like. I then explained what the true purpose of the vehicle was. Considering I bought my 2015 Mustang GT from them only 2 years ago, they new I already had my fun car. They all suggested I look into a CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) Fusion Titanium. Not only do I love the 3rd generation Fusions, but they had almost the exact Fusion I would order from Ford. Pete showed his patience and allowed me to feel no pressure in my decision. It was obvious. I decided to go with the 2016 Fusion Titanium with only 26,000 miles. Considering they knew I'd put many miles on the car, Kenny and Mark made it very affordable to not only give me the warranty that comes with a CPO vehicle, but to get an extended service plan to cover my Fusion for 125,000 miles bumper to bumper. Not only did I get the bigger fully loaded mid-size car, I got a car I always liked for a great price and STILL getting 32.2 MPG to work today on I 294 that was $50 less per month than the base option Focus ST. Everything was smooth sailing from the min I called Pete through the test drives, financing with Kenny, and finally Mark with the oversight of the whole operation and sealed with the firm handshake equipped with a smile. I would definitely want this EXACT roster lineup for my vehicle purchase team again and again. Thank you all very much.

Used 2015 Honda Pilot, $27849