Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Call
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

sbanicki1
10/26/2014

"Everyone was so very friendly"

Everyone i worked with were so friendly and helped me as much as they could to make the buying of a new car as easy as it could be.

capplega
10/19/2014

"First time car buyer"

The employees that helped me were all extremely friendly and knowledgeable. As a first time car buyer, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I am super impressed how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends!

Rhondajohnson4
10/19/2014

"Worth the Drive"

We had a good experience purchasing our new Ford Escape at Currie! My husband and I did all of our research prior as far as price comparing and what features that included. We simply at this point needed to see it in person. Sam Sedik was the ideal sales person! Not pushy or anxious, just answered our questions, and let us decide! When we couldn't decide we were astonished they had us take it on home to make sure it was the car for us! That was really nice to be able to drive it on our own and really see if it was the one. We came back the next day and did all the paper work, which went very quick. They really want to make happy returning customers, and that would be us now! Thank you!

harea
10/17/2014

"Fully Outstanding Respectable Dealer"

I came in knowing the exact vehicle and options I wanted, and Scott Martino made it happen. You will never forget that Scott was your salesman with the character and humor he brings to his trade. He ordered the vehicle I wanted from another dealer and had it ready for me in two days. I was wary of buying a vehicle from a dealer because of stereotypical dealership antics, but I saw nothing except a straightforward and courteous experience with Scott and Currie Ford. Dominick in finance was genuinely interested in making sure I understood all of the paperwork, and was a pleasure to deal with. I am as satisfied with my buying experience as I am with my shiny new Ford!

Cbrescia
10/15/2014

"Great Experience!"

My entire experience at Currie Moters was positive. Lance, my salesman took a lot of time to work with me while putting "the deal" together and it made such a difference. Jeff O'Brien, the sales manager, conveyed a high emphasis on providing good customer service. They listened to what I was looking for without the game playing I have come to expect from car salesmen. Joe in finance was awesome! I cannot believe I am saying this about a finance guy, but I actually enjoyed my time with him!! Joe, Jeff, and Lance really made the whole car buying process hassle free and smooth. Thanks, guys!!! Sincerely, Carolyn Brescia

Jdeez

"Late night Edge"

John M. helped me when I came in looking for an Edge. He was able to find the exact car I was looking for and worked hard to get the payment down to fit into my strict budget. He even stayed late (we closed the place down) to make sure I got the best experience possible. He was super professional but at the same time down to earth. I really appreciated the genuine honesty with which he answered all my questions. I will be back to see John when the time comes for a new car! I'll definitely be recommending Currie and specifically John to anyone looking to buy a Ford.

clawsonphd
10/14/2014

"Expression of gratitude to Currie Motors Team"

I would like to say thanks to Curries's Motors for the service render to me. I'm very appreciative of the time that was taken to explain the details of my negotiation in buying a new car. I have bought cars for just about every member of my family at Currie's Motors and I will continue recommending people to this dealership. I want to personally thank Mr. Scott Martino for his expertise in taking the time from start to the final stage in selecting the right car for my taste. I enjoyed the very frank dialogue and the high respect that he has for his profession. I want to thank him for sharing all the necessary details about this Ford Fusion Hybrid. I truly feel like a VIP.

Elizabeth Aguirre
10/14/2014

"Thanks for being so helpfull"

Everyone was very nice and friendly Thank you for helping me get my new car and making my husband happy with a low monthly payment.

Beastyle
10/11/2014

"Happy customer "

I had a great experience purchasing my New 2014 Escape from here. The salesperson Dred Arrington was very helpful and friendly. He worked with me & my budget that meant a lot that he actually cared. Everyone in the dealership was very friendly & kind. I've already recommended a co-worker/friend to see Dred :)

NEVER COME BACK
10/09/2014

"TRYED TOO BUY A CAR COULDN"T"

TALKED TO JOHN MANIATIS VERY HYPER NEW NOTHING ABOUT A EXPEDITION OR WHERE THEY WERE ON THE LOT ASKED TO TALK TO HIS MANAGER HE SAID HE WASNT HERE WENT TO RIZZA THEY NEW WHAT THERE DOING LAST TIME I WILL EVER GO TO CURRIE I LIVE IN FRANKFORT TOO WHAT A SHAME I WANTED TO BUY A MUSTANG FOR MY DAUGHTER TOO

Reviews of Dominick  Venturella