Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

xr7gt
8/05/2015

"Easy Purchase"

This is the 2nd vehicle we purchased from Currie. Our sales person Larry was very knowledgeable about Ford trucks and was able to answer all our questions. We went back and forth between a couple models before choosing our F250. Larry was willing to work with us on picking the right truck rather than just try to sell us anything. Larry has been helpful with after sales questions as well.

Larry Smith

Rachael
8/05/2015

"Great Service!"

Worked with Jeremy on getting a new Fusion for my husband. Very personable--not a pushy salesman. He worked to get us a great deal as repeat customers. In discussing my '08 Mustang (also bought at Currie), Jeremy made some excellent points about this maybe being a good time to get a new one. Well, I ended up in an Escape, which I had been thinking about for a while anyway. Again, Jeremy took the time to go over all options, including leasing. I am beyond happy with his assistance and my decision. Dominick was also great in handling all financing and paperwork. Truly, they are great people to do business with. I will contribute to use and recommend them!!

Mark

"Used Car Purchase "

This is the first time I have ever been to Currie Ford in Frankfort, IL. From the moment I stepped out of my car, I was greeted very friendly by the sales person, Jeremy Talley. It has been some time since my last car purchase and have always dreaded the whole process. Working with Jeremy (and Mark Kischkel also) was a very pleasant experience. I would recommend anyone to go to Currie.

Christina
8/03/2015

"Excellent service all around"

Just purchased my 5th vehicle from Pete Porzio with Currie Motors. Pete takes the time to listen to our needs, find a match, and make the numbers work. He takes care of all of the details, offers excellent customer service and gives us the bottom line number without a hassle. Mark Kischkel was also very helpful in doing preliminary legwork before we stopped by the showroom. The financing process with Dominick Venturella was straight forward and he was thorough in his explanations and he worked with us to get our payments where we needed them to be.

debbi

"New Car Purchase"

Just purchased my first Ford. The salesman, Scott Martino, was patience with my request and questions. Went in not liking any new car model and left happy with a Tarus

Jessica
8/02/2015

"I could not have asked for a better experience"

I was referred to Currie Motors by a friend and am beyond pleased with my experience. I worked with Mike Ramadan in sales, who was very knowledgeable and fun! He gave it to me straight. I told him what I could afford and he showed me all my options and gave me recommendations. I was able to purchase a 2013 Ford Fiesta and I absolutely love the car!!!! Great on gas. I also worked with Dominick Venturella in Finance and he was absolutely WONDERFUL. So pleasant and he had me in and out. He explained everything thoroughly and was able to give me a GREAT warranty plan. I was even provided with a walk through of the shop and repair area. Couldn't be happier! I see a long relationship developing!

Oz Fan 1963
7/30/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

I have just purchased my 4th car with Currie Motors, as well as having Jack Vogel as my salesman. He is by far the most attentive salesman I've ever had. Calling me to let me know of sales coming up and reminding me that my car would be needing an oil change soon. Ali Rafati was also a great help with an issue with the finance place and got the issue resolved. All in all, my experiences here have tops in my book.

RopeGuy
7/26/2015

""Peace of Mind""

I have been a customer of Currie Motors since 2008. Recently, my 2008 Explorer helped save my life as well as my seven year old boy. I expect my 2015 Expedition to do the same. Matt Pollock, Ali Rafati & the Currie Motor Team help make buying a vehicle FUN & EXCITING !!! Currie Motors Ford Vehicles, Sales Team & Service Dept. all give me a "Peace of Mind" that my family is safe "on the road".

Matt Pollock

2015 escape
7/26/2015

"My new Life Saver"

Previously purchased a 2014 Escape and Explorer from Currie Ford. I was involved in an accident that TOTALED the 2014 Escape. After suffering the pain and sorrow of losing my Escape, we called Currie Ford and explained what had transpired. Going to their on-line site, we found what is the twin to the 2014, same color, options and equipment only a 2015. Having dealt with them and knowing the sales-person, we had to go back to them! I asked that they do the deal quickly as possible as we where right in the middle of moving to a new home. They had everything ready and prepared based on our other purchases and made the whole transaction smooth and quick. Thanks Currie Ford for your fantastic help at this rough time!!!

money2511
7/25/2015

"Good Experience"

I had a very good experience with Currie Motors with my last two car purchases. The workers are very friendly and I would recommend them to m friends that are looking for a car.

Reviews of Dominick  Venturella