Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

LIN
12/19/2015

"good service"

Cornelus, Jeff, and Dominick was very nice to me and my daughter helping us to get the best deal they are the best. We walk out with a 2016

Jkenny134
12/17/2015

"New truck purchase"

The sales staff went to great lengths to pull off a great deal. They stayed way past closing time to get the deal done. Very friendly and will definitely earn my future business!

Lori1212
12/17/2015

"Ford F-150"

I was extremely happy with my experience at Currie Motors! Pete Porzio could not be more patient and wonderfully nice. He made shopping for a vehicle very easy for me and I didn't even know what I wanted.

Paul
12/14/2015

"Helpful and low stress"

I brought my mom here to purchase a new vehicle. The salesman, Pete Porzio, was a nice guy and was patient with all of her questions. The sale itself was smooth and efficient with Ken. We didn't get a hard sell for any ups or extras. It was already dark out, and my mom didn't want to drive the new car at night, Pete was nice enough to follow us to her house along with another employee who drive the car. My mom was involved in an accident that wasn't her fault and that totaled a vehicle she really liked, so she was not a happy camper. Other than wishing she could have gotten a few more bucks knocked off the car, she liked Pete and his demeanor and that helped to get the deal done.

Brian
12/13/2015

"-Ford F-150"

Salesman, Matt P did a great job of finding the vehicle that would meet our pricing needs. He knew exactly how much I wanted to pay, and made it work with a model I could afford. Would recommend this dealership to anyone, their truck inventory is larger than anyone in the Cook/Will county area.

Jim M
12/10/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

Our Salesperson, Antonio Montalvo, did a great job of matching our needs and our budget the right car. He focused his attention and answered all our concerns.

Fordlovers

"Excellent experience!"

Our first leasing experience and first time in your dealership; very happy and satisfied with the deal. Currie's workers go the extra mile to make sure the customers understand the information and are content with their vehicle. Thank you Giovanni, Jason & Dominick!

jmcknight

"Absolutley the Best!"

Long time customer that will keep going back! My whole family gets their vehicles from Currie Motors. I think it's safe to say that we are hooked for life!

Bk2089

"Made it easy!"

Just bought my first car and the experience was great. Pete Porzio made the whole process extremely easy and he worked hard to get me the best price. I was able to walk away with my dream vehicle and couldn't be more happy.

Brookbank
12/08/2015

"Friendly,willing to work with me"

Matt was good to work with and took care of all my needs. My truck was built as I wanted and delivered ahead of schedule. Will recommend currie and Matt to anyone. Other dealers would not negotiate with me. That's why I tried currie.

Reviews of Dominick  Venturella