Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

At our award-winning Ford dealership in Frankfort, IL, we're focused on the needs of our customers, providing them with attractive Ford sales, lots of financing options, expert auto service and OEM Ford parts. Come see why we at Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort are Nice People to Do Business With!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Porfirio M

""Excellent service""

I made an intense search in several dealers and internet looking for the right vehicle to purchase, after seen several ones I found exactly what I needed at Currie Motors Ford at Frankfort. In my visit to Currie Motor Ford at Frankfort I was greatly helped and assisted with any questions I had from Mahmoud Abdallah, his vast knowledge and experience help me make the right decision in my purchase, I would always recommend to visit Currie Motors Ford at Frankfort, Ask for Mahmoud (Mou) he will make sure you drive out of there very satisfied!!

June 16, 2016

Porfirio, Thank you for writing such nice review. We appreciate your business and we are happy your experience was a pleasant one. Please come and visit us soon!

Mark14
6/15/2016

"Best Customer Service Around"

After searching for the perfect buy for months, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give my business to Tony Montalvo. Tony went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of before and after the deal was done. He was able to establish great rapport, phenomenal customer service, and was extremely professional. Going forward, I couldn't imagine doing business with anyone other then Tony!

June 16, 2016

Mark14, Thank you for taking to the time to write this review. Your kind words are much appreciated. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Janet123456

"Fantastic experience "

It was a great experience, Tony was vary knowledgeable and opened my eyes to a lot of options! So friendly and made me feel at home . I would tell anyone if looking for a car ,see Tony! !!!

June 16, 2016

Janet, Thank you for writing such a nice review. Here at Currie Ford we strive to give each customer a great experience. Thank you for your business. Welcome to the Currie Family!!

Livefromcrete

"FIRST CHOICE"

After checking with many dealers on line, my pick was Currie Motors in Frankfort. Giovanni Vazquez told me all the facts on the Ford Focus and after taking a road test, I knew this was the car for me. Giovanni was a great salesman and helped me make my decision. Even tho it is a 2008 used car, I feel confident it will be with me for many years. And if I need another Ford, I know where I will purchase one. Joan Davis, Crete, Illinois

June 10, 2016

Joan, Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate your business and we are so pleased that you left a happy customer. Congratulations on your new Focus!

Bailey

"My Review "

I highly recommend currie ford because of their huge inventory and their friendliness. The staff and salespeople are outstanding. Tony Motalvo got me a great deal and couldn't of been friendlier, so when looking to buy your next Ford I highly recommend currie and Tony. Jim Will

June 10, 2016

Bailey, Thank you for your review. It is so nice to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Mark Henderson
6/09/2016

"Tell your friends. I know I will!!!"

I bought my 2016 F-150 from Anthony Montalvo at Currie Ford. When I walked into the dealership I explained that I would not be able to purchase a vehicle for a week or two. It was a busy Saturday, and even though Tony knew that I would NOT be buying a vehicle that day, he took his time and allowed me to test drive 4 different vehicles. There was never any pressure, or rush. Tony spent over 5 hours with me, until I found the right vehicle for my needs and my budget. I would send my parents to Tony, and TRUST ME....I would not say that about many car dealers. He NEVER tried to talk me into anything. He listened to my needs, and my wants and then brought me to the PERFECT truck. It was a great experience. Jeff O'Brien was also a HUGE help with the deal, and a very classy gentleman. Dominick Venturella did a wonderful job helping me find the perfect warranty for my budget also. Currie Ford was AWESOME!!!! I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship. Mark Henderson 6/8/2016

June 10, 2016

Mark, Thank you for your kind words. We value your business and love hearing the positive feedback. Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to our Currie Family!

Mike
6/08/2016

"Very Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable."

We were greeted outside and shown the cars that we wanted to look at. Inside we were well taken care of and had all of our questions answered. We are very happy with our experience at Currie Ford in Frankfort, Il.

June 09, 2016

Mike, Thank you for writing this review. We love hearing the positive feedback and truly appreciate your business. We look forward to helping you in the future

rsmith3121
6/02/2016

"Mo Abdsllah"

Mo went to all lengths possible to get a good deal for my family. He took his time and made sure we got exactly what we wanted.

June 09, 2016

rsmith3121, We are so happy you had a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Stop in and visit us soon!

Darla2016
6/01/2016

"Great buying experience"

The dealer was well knowledgeable and closed the deal in no time. Offered great customer service and I recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new car

June 09, 2016

Darla, Thank you for the kind review. Welcome to our Currie Family!

jasonk1987
6/01/2016

"tony montalvo at Currie motors"

My experience at Currie motors was awesome! Tony montalvo helped pick out the right car for me. I walked in not expecting to walk out with a brand new 2016 ford escape with a great affordable rate. I am glad I went here and would recommend Tony to anyone buying a car. He was very professional and honest. I was expecting a hassle but Tony knew just what I wanted. He made me feel like family. Overall.a great experience.

June 09, 2016

Jasonk1987, Thank you for writing this nice review. We love when our customer have a pleasant experience. Congratulations on your purchase.

Reviews of Pete Porzio