Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

dthompson
4/27/2015

"Excellent Sales and Service"

My Dad and I visited the Currie Motors Ford located in Frankfort, and give it a thumbs up. Our Sales Person Dred Arrington handled the purchase of my Dad's new Focus with professionalism, and made the whole transaction a great experience, very knowledge and was not pushy. Every department and employee that we had contact with were very helpful, answered all our questions, and made sure that we were totally satisfied with everything from start to finish. The General Manager was a helpful part of the process and made my mom feel comfortable about all the financing and rebates. We felt that the dealership has a great customer service attitude, and strives to make sure the customer needs are met, and the whole car buying experience is a pleasurable one. I recommend this dealership and Dred Arrington to anyone interested in purchasing a car. 10 stars**********.

AO
4/26/2015

"Outstanding used car buying experience"

Erin was prompt, friendly, and very helpful in scheduling a same-day appointment to look at a used vehicle. Impressively organized and very nice to work with. Dred was also an exceptionally friendly and flexible sales representative to work with. Completely unlike the stereotypical car salesperson, he was very easygoing and made the entire experience low-stress/low-pressure. When approached with questions on the condition of the car, he was willing to let me drive it to an independent mechanic for a thorough inspection. Negotiations were reasonable and not at all forced, and the final price agreed upon was very fair. I am very satisfied with both my vehicle and the car buying experience. Be sure to ask for Dred, I highly recommend him! Thanks again!

cjaquith
4/22/2015

"Great People to do Business with"

Mike Ramadan is the man. Thanks again for a great car buying experience. I would recommend Currie Motors to anyone thats in the market for purchasing a vehicle.

bandit
4/20/2015

"2014 Mustang"

Awesome experience Scott our salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car we purchased. We are very pleased. I would highly recommend Currie motors to people who would like to purchase a vehicle.

KB
4/20/2015

"Great dealership to do business with!"

Everything about my car buying experience and subsequent visit for oil change has been absolutely fantastic. Jack Vogel went above and beyond to find us the right vehicle and to provide us with the most excellent service all around.

sj
4/19/2015

"Friendly, and customer-oriented experience for my son"

Dred helped my son with his very first car purchase experience. He was very friendly and flexible in his approach, and did not put the high-pressure pitch on him as many car dealer representatives do when selling a used vehicle. He allowed us to drive the car off the lot for a few hours and have a mechanic complete an inspection- and when we returned with the findings, was open to realistic negotiations to come to a final price that was agreeable to all. I would highly recommend Dred- not your typical pushy salesman, very genuine in his approach, and worked to make all parties happy in the end. A great first-car-purchase for my son, thank you!

Hawks 19
4/16/2015

"Great people that run the dealership!!!"

Thanks so much for a great experience in buying from you folks. Joe in finance is a keeper....great guy! I am very happy with the purchase of my 2011 Ford F-150...I've had nothing but praise for you folks to all I know. Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but sincerely wanted to say hey, and hope all is well at Currie Motors!!

Deere101
4/14/2015

"Great sales staff"

Very helpful during entire process. Worked with is until we could come to an agreement. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from them and would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

clevans8552
4/14/2015

"100 % satisfied"

Went to Currie to "look" and see if we could afford the vehicle(s) we had in mind. Dred found the car of our dreams .

mirarodrig
4/11/2015

"2015 Escape "

Wonderful sales staff. Very knowledgeable. Worked with me and helped me get this vehicle I wanted... 2015 Escape e with all the bells and whistles

Reviews of Dominick  Venturella