Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

jen&mikeO
4/05/2016

"Helped out of a tough spot"

My fiance and I came in looking for help with a trade in/purchase while being in a tough spot financially. My fiance is disabled and we're expecting a baby in July. We were in need of a vehicle to better accommodate our situation while keeping cost at a minimum. All three of the employees we worked with went to bat for us calling multiple financial institutions in an effort to find a way to get our needs met. They were very straightforward with the hurdles we were encountering and continued to find ways to get us what we need, even when my fiance and I were ready to give up and say "maybe this just isn't the right time for us." The staff didn't try to persuade us into anything and they weren't focused on "the sale." Rather, they took the time to hear us out and work within our parameters. We ended up leaving the lot with the perfect fit for both or life circumstances as well as our financial situation. I would highly recommend this team to anybody looking for your not-so-typical car salesmen.

April 07, 2016

Jen and Mike, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our customers' needs always come first. We are so glad you had a good experience. Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to our Currie family!!

bcummens
4/04/2016

"Jeremy"

Jeremy worked with me on my purchase of a used Ford F250 pickup truck. I had done my homework and had a lot of questions. He answered most of my questions, but the ones that he couldn't, he found someone who did. I respect that type of salesperson rather than someone who tries to bluff his way through. Currie will do some touch up paint tomorrow. So we will see how that goes. Everyone at Currie was very courteous and helpful. They made you feel comfortable. I would certainly recommend Currie to anyone. Bill Cummens

April 07, 2016

Bill, Thank you for the kind words. Customer service is very important to us and we are happy your experience was a pleasant one. We appreciate your business and congratulations on your F-250. Enjoy!!

Rich & Patty---Peru, Illinois
4/04/2016

"2016 Ford Mustang 5.0 California Edition"

Larry was instrumental in helping my wife and her grand son pick out a Mustang that he will eventually drive when he officially gets his license in two months. He was not pushy, extremely knowledgeable about the products, knew answers to all of her questions, and make it very easy to consummate a deal for the vehicle. After viewing the car one day, and basically doing the credit application that evening, finalizing the deal, and then driving up to get the car the next day, Larry was very helpful and professional in every respect. My wife and I would highly recommend Larry to anyone looking to purchase a car at Currie Ford. Joe Easterhouse handled the financing part of the transaction, was also very helpful, knowledgeable, and professional in his approach, always had a smile on his face. We were in and out of there in approx. 90 minutes, and when we got the car home, our grandson was extremely surprised! Patty & Rich K. Peru, Illinois

April 07, 2016

Rich and Patty, Thank you for choosing Currie Ford as your dealer! We are so grateful for your business and we are glad you had a great experience with Larry. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Mikemike1013
4/01/2016

"Great people to do business with."

Mike Ventrulla helped me pick out and get my F-150. He had excellent customer service and worked hard to get me in the vehicle I wanted.

Mike Ventrulla

April 04, 2016

Mikemike1013 we are so glad that you are happy with your F-150. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you in the future.!

Dan Murphy
4/01/2016

"Great Dealership!!"

I came in to the dealer and met with Tony. He made the whole process of buying a car very easy. Tony really goes out of his way to help youand he makes you feel like your buying a car and not that he his selling the car to you. When my wife and kids came in Tony even went out of his way to talk to my son and show him some of the cars in the showroom. I would highly recommend Currie Ford and Tony for your next new car.

April 04, 2016

Dan, We love when families come to visit! Next time bring the family pet! Everyone is welcome, we understand the car buying process can be grueling....we are here to make sure you have the best experience possible. Come and visit soon. Thank you again for your business. :)

Alex Cello
3/30/2016

"Excellent! Great deal!"

I dealt with Jack Vogel and Ali Rafati during my visit at Currie Motors. I found the car that I bought while I was roaming around on the lot and they gave me a deal that I could not refuse. They were very friendly and took care of me. I would definitely recommend Currie Motors Ford to everyone.

April 04, 2016

Alex, First, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Second, Thank you for your business!! We appreciate all of our customers and strive to make sure you have a pleasant experience. Stop in and see us soon!

EdgeOwner
3/24/2016

"NO HASSLE, WILLING TO NEGOTIATE"

Sales staff was willing to work with me on price, no intimidation tactics used. I felt that they were willing to compromise and both sides won.

April 04, 2016

EdgeOwner, Here at Currie Ford, we strive to give our customers the best experience possible and that includes a great price. We appreciate your business, and please come and see us in the future!

DML94
3/22/2016

"Very good "

Very friends staff. Gio was very helpful and made it a stress free experience. I would recommend him and the dealer to friends and family in the future.

April 04, 2016

DML94, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are pleased that your experience was pleasant and we welcome you to our Currie Family!

Roush 2015
3/21/2016

"Experience in purchasing Roush Stage 2"

Very happy with experience thanks to Matt and Adam. Great experience love the car. I would highly recommend them to anyone thank you very much

March 21, 2016

Roush 2015, Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. We love our customers and appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Enjoy your new vehicle and please stop by to see us soon! Love, Your Currie Family

Jack Renaldi
3/21/2016

"Jeremy got me MY car!"

Outstanding job by my salesman, Jeremy, who found me the exact F-150 that I wanted. No pressure, very knowledgeable, and had a pulse on my exact needs.

March 21, 2016

Jack, We are so pleased that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business. We always want to put the customer's needs first. Thank you for choosing Currie Ford, and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Enjoy your new F-150! Love, Your Currie Family :)

Reviews of Ali Rafati