Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

At our award-winning Ford dealership in Frankfort, IL, we're focused on the needs of our customers, providing them with attractive Ford sales, lots of financing options, expert auto service and OEM Ford parts. Come see why we at Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort are Nice People to Do Business With!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

noah1234
4/29/2016

"Wonderful Experience "

Everyone was polite and offered great service especially the salesman Ahmad. I would recommend this dealership and all Ford products to all of my friends and family.

April 30, 2016

Noah1234, Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business and value our new friendship. Welcome to our Currie Family! Congratulations on your new purchase!

Glowgirl
4/29/2016

"Amazing experience--love Currie Motors!"

Love this dealership and the entire sales team and service team. After 4 cars I have bought, the last 2 bought cars were great experiences. Your dealership has a gem, Jason Latif. He is great to work with and makes you feel so important! To have a conversation with my oldest son, who bought a car at his dealership goes along way! Thanks Jason Latif and staff! Job well done with class.

andy123454321
4/27/2016

"Proffessional Salesperson"

I recently financed a used car from Currie Ford which I could not get anywhere else because i am 19 with no credit established. I would like to thank Khaled Mahmoud for going out of the way to provide great service and helping me get behind the wheel of a beautiful car.

Khaled Mahmoud

fisherman
4/26/2016

"Great Custmer Service"

The truck salesman Antonio Montalvo was great. I was unsure of exactly what trim packages I wanted for my F 150 but Antonio was very patient and informative. we put together a great truck at a great price. I left with my brand new truck feeling good about the whole proses. I got a great deal!!

April 30, 2016

Fisherman, We love to hear about our customers positive experience. Our mission is to create an amazing atmosphere so our customers feel great when they leave our dealership. We appreciate your business. Stop in and see us soon!

Jade Winkler
4/25/2016

"Matt Pollock Rocks"

Currie Ford is great. They work hard to get your business without all the salesman hype. Matt Pollock was terrific - he answered all my questions and went out of his way to make our deal work. He's also very courteous and responsible, a true asset to the Currie team. Jeff O'Brien was awesome as well and Christian makes great popcorn. I also enjoyed my time with Joe, their Finance Manager. This was a very smooth experience and everything I asked for, they delivered on. They wanted my business and they got it. I would suggest to anyone, go see Matt Pollock. I love my new Explorer XLT!!

April 26, 2016

Mr. Winkler, We are so happy we were able to earn your business. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It is commitment to our customer to make the car buying experience as enjoyable as possible. The popcorn always helps :) Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. Congratulations on you new Explorer!

KathyG
4/24/2016

"Wonderful and Professional Team!!!"

We have bought 5 cars in the last 8 years from this team. They are a very friendly, professional, efficient and knowledgeable team. We bought our latest vehicle from Mike Venturella, and he was extraordinary, i.e., very friendly, patient and thorough, and he gave us an amazing deal! So very grateful.

April 26, 2016

KathyG, Thank you for your continued business and support! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you are happy with your experience. We value you more than you know! So glad you are part of our Currie Family!

Mike Mazza
4/22/2016

"No hassle, good deal"

The car salesman "Mo" was friendly, professional and accommodating. I never felt pressured to buy, and he worked with me to get me a price I was comfortable with.

April 22, 2016

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. :)

J Burke
4/22/2016

"Great Experience!!"

I leased a 2016 Edge from Currie Ford. Matt Pollock was wonderful. I was undecided on which car I wanted to lease and Matt went over all of my choices with me. He was professional and extremely helpful. I've worked with Mark Kischkel for over 20 years now and he's fantastic! The whole experience with the Currie staff was great!

April 22, 2016

J Burke, It is so wonderful to hear you had such a great experience. Matt AND Mark are both great and we appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge that. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon!

William Trudeau
4/21/2016

"Great job!"

Moh worked with me and was very honest. Ali treated me very well and worked with me to meet my expectations. Saw the car, emailed the dealer, Moh met me immediately and we moved on the vehicle purchase and test drive as soon as possible. They gave me top dollar for my trade and got me in the range I wanted. Great guys, great dealership, great selection and they earned my business for the next purchase at least!! I only hope that Moh and Ali are still working because I would work with them again. bill Trudeau

April 22, 2016

William, We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you for your business and loyalty. Our customers mean everything to us. We are proud to give our customers the best deal possible and it is great to see a happy customer. Please stop in and say hi soon. Welcome to the Currie Family!

Andrea
4/18/2016

"100% satisfied "

Bought a Ford Edge from Currie Motors in Frankfort, IL. My husband and I dealt with Mo and he definitely made our car buying experience smooth and easy! The entire Currie staff was great! Thank you all!

Mo Abdollah

April 22, 2016

Andrea, Congratulations on your new Ford Edge! Thank you taking the time to write such a nice review. We love hearing about the positive experience our customers have. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. :)

Reviews of Joe Easterhouse