Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Ali Rafati

December 07, 2016

"Great Experience"

- Carrie

As a woman, I was dreading the car buying experience and haven't purchased a car in many years from a dealer. I chose to start at Currie Motors simply due to their slogan: "Nice People to Do Business With". This slogan ran true and I was more than happy with my experience. Sam Sedik in sales was extremely professional and listened carefully to my car buying needs. Joe Easterhouse in finance was efficient in processing my papers as I was in a hurry to get to work. Thank you all!

December 05, 2016

"Excellent"

- Ford1234

I am always taken care of at Currie Ford and I own four Fords so I am there quite a bit each and every year!

December 05, 2016

"As always, fast & fair"

- Old dodge went to college

I go to Currie for all my auto needs. They have taken good care of me since I purchased my first car there.?Mike is the best! Roberto a close second😜 jk All of the staff have veen extremely fair and friendly with my family.

Used 2015 Ford Mustang, $20957