Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

At our award-winning Ford dealership in Frankfort, IL, we're focused on the needs of our customers, providing them with attractive Ford sales, lots of financing options, expert auto service and OEM Ford parts. Come see why we at Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort are Nice People to Do Business With!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Amartisauski

"Excellent Service "

I came in to Currie Ford just looking to test drive the Fiesta ST. Khaled Mahmoud greeted me the minute I walked out of the car. He got me set up to drive the Fiesta right away. I informed him my Dad would have to be a cosigner on this vehicle, due to little credit, but he wouldn't be able to make it out today. I told him the payments I wanted and they were able to meet my criteria and approve me for a loan in my own name without my Dad cosigning! I walked out with my new Fiesta ST a short time later! Excellent service from Currie Ford. Highly recommended.

June 09, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate your business and love helping customers get exactly what they want. Welcome to our Currie Family.

tonyescape2017
5/23/2016

"my 2017 Ford Escape purchase"

I had an extremely pleasant car purchase at Currie motors. The salesman - Mo, was not pushy, and very knowledgeable not only about the vehicles, but also of what he had in stock. I expressed to him what type of car was important to me, and what features were a must and what features were a nice to have. Mo pulled the vehicles which met my description, and price range. Thanks Mo !

June 09, 2016

Tony, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and love hearing that you had a pleasant experience. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Happyf150owner

"Finally got my truck!"

Gio and the staff did a great job wasn't looking to getting a truck but couldn't pass up the deal. They found a way for it to work for me Currie ford earned a customer that day.

June 09, 2016

Happyf150owner, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Congratulations on your purchase, come and visit us soon!

OShahin23
5/21/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

Khaled was a great guy to work with! He was very friendly and knows how to take care of business in a well-manored way. He showed me a 2011 used Camry LE in excellent condition and I fell in love with it and the price he gave me. Definitely recommend this guy! Also Dominic the financier was a great guy and got us done with our paper work fast.

May 23, 2016

OShanhin23, Thank you for joining our Currie Family. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you had a nice experience. We truly strive to give each customer exceptional service. Come and visit us soon!

tayymue
5/20/2016

"Very good expirience for buying 1st car"

Everyone involved with this purchase was VERY helpful. Got the car I wanted for a great price. Definitely recommend anyone looking for a car to come here/

May 23, 2016

Taymue, Congratulations on your new car!! We appreciate your business and strive to provide excellent customer service. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to helping you in the future. Welcome to our Currie Family!

Norris
5/19/2016

"Great service, great prices"

I had a wonderfully pleasant experience with Mahmoud and his management team throughout my entire purchase experience. He did a great job going over all of my options considering my strict budget and was able to provide me with the truck that suited me perfectly. I was able to contact him via phone, email, text, and in-person which made my purchase as efficient and easy as possible. Mahmoud and the entire Currie Ford team did a great job and I will definitely be back.

May 23, 2016

Norris, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. At Currie Ford our customers are treated like family and I hope you continue to let us help you in the future. Congratulations on your purchase. :)

Chip
5/19/2016

"New Ford"

Had a very rewarding experience when looking for a new car. The car was for my wife and he spoke to her and responded to all of her question about the new car. When the car was picked up he took considerable time instructing her on a the new bells and whistles that now come with a new car to enhance her driving experience.

May 19, 2016

Chip, It is truly our pleasure to ensure that our customers leave satisfied. We are happy that you and your wife are pleased with your new vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Lopez Fam
5/18/2016

"Happy customer, Happy purchased"

Mo was a awesome sales rep. He was very professional, friendly and helpful. Joe as well was awesome. My family and I loved our experience with them and most definitely will go back with him for our second purchased.

May 19, 2016

Lopez Fam! Your kind review is much appreciated. We always want to make our customers feel good when making such a large purchase. We are happy you had a good experience. Come and visit us soon. Love, Your Currie Family!

Kevin's 150
5/15/2016

"One of the easiest purchases ever"

I dealt with Matt Pollock for the purchase of my new truck. Most of my contact was over the phone and emails. He was fantastic to work with and answered all of my questions. When it came time to make the purchase I told him what time I would be in and everything was ready when I arrived. After dealing with the financing he brought me out to my truck and went over every question I had and told me to call him with any others I may have. Thank you Matt.

May 19, 2016

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We value all of our customers, and we love hearing about your good experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

ChrisWen
5/15/2016

"Shopping Fun"

Matt Pollock was an awesome salesman. He listened to our needs and made the experience fun. Matt was also patient with us having to leave and come back. We will definitely be coming to him again for future purchases. I also absolutely love my new 2016 Fusion! :)

May 19, 2016

ChrisWen, Congratulations on your new Ford Fusion! We are so happy that you had a pleasant experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. :)

Reviews of Tony Montalvo