Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

At our award-winning Ford dealership in Frankfort, IL, we're focused on the needs of our customers, providing them with attractive Ford sales, lots of financing options, expert auto service and OEM Ford parts. Come see why we at Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort are Nice People to Do Business With!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Caitlin
8/25/2016

"Pete and Ali are the BEST! "

I came to Currie Ford To purchase my first car. Ali and Pete were very informative and helpful. They got me the best possible deal on my Escape. I recommend Currie Ford to anyone who is looking for a new car!

September 01, 2016

Caitlin, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. :)

Number1ford
8/09/2016

"#1ford "

I was very happy with the price and the help mo gave me I came in knowing what I want and got what i wanted

September 01, 2016

Number1ford, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad you are happy with your purchase. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Secondtime
8/02/2016

"Awesome experience"

I stumble across Currie ford on the internet they just happened to have the car the I was looking for a gt350 mustang,I emailed them inquiring interest and Leann got right back to me and we agreed on a price .The only problem is that I live 700 miles away ,this was no problem to Leann and we started the process of purchase and fiancé via emails and phone and my pick up date was all set.Any questions I had were always quickly responded to .Arived Saturday morning car was ready all cleaned up and gassed up for my trip back home .Giovani took me out see the car and to make sure there were no issues with car ,Whent into finance signed paperwork that was all ready to go and was outside in my new car ready to drive home by 945 .I spent more time talking with other salesman ,and getting pictures of my car taken then the whole paper work process.I have nothing but rave reviews for every person that I had the pleasure to be in contact with that day that was a employee of Currie ford.Ihave received a couple of phone calls after purchase to make sure I'm satisfied.

August 09, 2016

Secondtime, Thank you for writing this review. It was our pleasure to earn your business. The least we could do was try to make all the arrangements as easy as possible. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Again, we appreciate your business and feel honored to have received such a wonderful review from you.

Ronald Zgak II
8/02/2016

"Refreshing"

The salesman Omar Noah, Management Jeff O`Brien. They went above and beyond to get me me a great deal on a new Edge. Omar was patient and worked with me to find the right vehicle. Jeff got me a great deal. I thank them very much. I would recommend them. Thank You

August 09, 2016

Ronald, We are so pleased that your experience at Currie Ford was a positive one. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and we hope to be your dealership of choice in the future. Congratulations on your new Edge and welcome to our Currie Family!

Katie&Chris
7/31/2016

"Thanks Matt!"

Thanks Matt for making the process of buying our new truck so easy. I would defiantly recommend using Matt for buying a car. Thanks, Katie & Chris

August 09, 2016

Katie & Chris, Thank you for writing such a nice review. It was such a pleasure to help you. We truly appreciate your business and hope to help you in the future.

dave
7/25/2016

"would retun and recommed"

overall experience was very good. salesman was courteous and friendly. wait to be billed for cash sale was too long. problem seemed to be not enough personnel on hand to handle traffic. would recommend to friends. also would recommend mo to anyone in need of vehicle. joe in finance was very efficient and courteous also. dave s. eaat hazelcrest il

August 09, 2016

Dave, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We truly appreciate your feedback and we are pleased that you are satisfied with your experience. Thank you for your business. We hope to see you soon.

rjbielecki
7/19/2016

"Purchase of New Vehicle"

Our sales consultant Mo Abdallah was a very nice and helpful gentleman. We were looking to purchase a new vehicle and he was more than willing to help us find that car plus make us feel super confortable.

July 22, 2016

rebielecki, Thank you for writing this review. We appreciate your business and we love hearing about the positive experiences our customers have. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Jean
7/19/2016

"Great"

We went in to look but ended up purchasing a 2016 Explorer .....the salesman was fantastic & gave us a great deal. I would highly recommend Currie Ford & Demarcus

July 22, 2016

Jean, Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to earn your business in years to come.

Dave A.
7/17/2016

"Sign of a " Truely Great Company ""

We bought a new vehicle from Currie Ford in 2010 , have always had it serviced by them and have always been well taken care of. We know many people that have also been a longtime , repeat customer and have only heard positive comments about their sales & service . Recently I had my first bad experience with the service dept. that did not make me happy. I let them know how I felt and I was totally justified feeling the way I did. First of all we are all human and we all make mistakes. Sometimes employees don't always do or say the right things according to the companies code of ethics . I know this all to well because my wife and I own a business and sometimes we are embarassed by what our employees have done . The sign of a truely successful company is one which goes out of their way to make a wrong right. I received a call from a gentleman at Currie the next day apologizing and not making excuses. He accepted 100 percent responsibility. I respect that in a person and in a company. He said if there was anyway to make it up to let him know . So I said I would be willing to buy a pickup truck from Currie if he would give me a great deal. He assured me I would be well taken care of and gave me his word. He promised that no other dealer in the country would give me a better deal. So I gave him the chance and he exceeded my expectations more then I ever imagined . My wife and I were treated like royalty ! Currie went above and beyond. I am now proudly driving my beautiful Ford F-150 XLT 4 x 4 Supercrew and I love it ! You will most probably never have any issues at Currie Ford but if you do and you address the issue you will probably "drive" away being totally satisfied in the end like me. Dave A. Mokena, IL.

James Spurney
7/15/2016

"Fantastic Dealership"

Working with both of Ralph and Jim was nothing but a pleasure from start to finish. I honestly can't recommend a better dealer to work with. No nonsense no hassle, no waiting around. Just polite professional service and a great deal. Thank you!

July 22, 2016

James, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value our customers and appreciate your business. Thank you for being a part of our Currie Family!

Reviews of Mahmoud Abdallah