Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

At our award-winning Ford dealership in Frankfort, IL, we're focused on the needs of our customers, providing them with attractive Ford sales, lots of financing options, expert auto service and OEM Ford parts. Come see why we at Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort are Nice People to Do Business With!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Darla2016

"Great buying experience"

The dealer was well knowledgeable and closed the deal in no time. Offered great customer service and I recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new car

June 09, 2016

Darla, Thank you for the kind review. Welcome to our Currie Family!

jasonk1987
6/01/2016

"tony montalvo at Currie motors"

My experience at Currie motors was awesome! Tony montalvo helped pick out the right car for me. I walked in not expecting to walk out with a brand new 2016 ford escape with a great affordable rate. I am glad I went here and would recommend Tony to anyone buying a car. He was very professional and honest. I was expecting a hassle but Tony knew just what I wanted. He made me feel like family. Overall.a great experience.

June 09, 2016

Jasonk1987, Thank you for writing this nice review. We love when our customer have a pleasant experience. Congratulations on your purchase.

christib
6/01/2016

"2014 Focus Used Car Purchase"

I certainly was in need of a car in my budget. Went shopping over the weekend and was disappointed for what I could afford. I had stopped in to Currie Motors of Frankfort and was greeted as soon as I arrived. Jack was our salesman for a new car we purchased two years ago...and I asked for him. We looked around but I had to leave again. A couple of hours later Jack called with something I may be interested in. I am now the proud owner of a used 2014 Focus. Jack took the time to help me out. He is very pleasant to work with as well as the rest of the people I encountered and will go the extra mile for you. He is polite, pleasant, hospitable, hard working, thorough on instructions and is comfortable to talk to. After you leave...he will follow up and make sure all is well. I surely will keep Currie Motors for my future car purchases. Very exceptional place....Chris Bibeau

June 09, 2016

Chris, We are so appreciative of your business and thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is truly our pleasure to make sure you leave a happy customer. We are so happy you are apart of our Currie Family!

TSlag17

"2016 F250"

After looking through the inventory online we decided to stop in a look around. We were greeted as soon as our feet hit the pavement and Tony listened to what we were looking for and showed us what they had to offer. Very professional, courteous, and friendly. Never once did we feel pressured or suffocated by the sales experience. We stopped in to look and left with exactly what we wanted.

June 09, 2016

Tslag17, Thank you for your nice review. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

genej533

"Ford Taurus Purchase"

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Currie Motors Ford and so far I have been very satisfied. The sales person I usually deal with Jack Vogel who told me about this vehicle was not there when I visited the dealer but another sales associate Larry Smith helped in Jack's absence and I purchased the 2015 Taurus LTD.

June 09, 2016

genej533, Thank you for your ongoing loyalty to Currie Ford. We truly appreciate your business and hope you come to visit us soon.

missaf530
5/31/2016

"Buying my first car was a breeze :)"

While my parents had already purchased several cars from Currie & Pete this was first brand new car. I was so nervous about this big decision. Pete was very patient with me and this new process. He made me feel very comfortable, answering all my questions and letting me test drive multiple vehicles until I found the perfect fit. I felt like he truly wanted to make sure I was happy before I walked out that door. I am so happy with my experience, the customer service level and dedication from Pete. He really listened to my needs and wants in the vehicle and I couldn't be happier!!

June 09, 2016

Missaf530, Thank you for choosing Currie Ford! We appreciate your business and we are so happy that you had a good experience. We are always here to help. Come and visit us soon!

knomad03
5/30/2016

"Excellent service and staff"

I came in looking for a used car and needed help fast. As soon as we arrived Giovani Vasquez came and introduced himself. He brought us to Jeff Obrien. Giovani then worked to make a list of cars in my price range. We walked the lot for a while and looked at everything before we made any decisions. I ended up test driving a 2007 ford edge and it was great. We went inside and sat down with Jeff to make a deal. He was very polite and understanding to help meet my needs as a car buyer. He sent me off to joe easterhouse in finance who got me a great interest rate and explained several different warranties to be the best available coverage for my driving habits. Overall as a first time buying experience I'm glad these gentlemen were able to guide and help make the process as simple as possible.

June 09, 2016

Knomad03, Thank you for writing such a nice review. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

darby123
5/24/2016

"Great Service and Experience"

Giovanni and Jeff went above and beyond to find the perfect car for my budget. Ended up getting the car I wanted for a great price! Very very helpful, would recommend them to anyone buying their first or last car!

June 09, 2016

Darby123, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We strive to give our customers a great experience and love hearing such nice feedback. Come in and visit us soon!

Amartisauski
5/23/2016

"Excellent Service "

I came in to Currie Ford just looking to test drive the Fiesta ST. Khaled Mahmoud greeted me the minute I walked out of the car. He got me set up to drive the Fiesta right away. I informed him my Dad would have to be a cosigner on this vehicle, due to little credit, but he wouldn't be able to make it out today. I told him the payments I wanted and they were able to meet my criteria and approve me for a loan in my own name without my Dad cosigning! I walked out with my new Fiesta ST a short time later! Excellent service from Currie Ford. Highly recommended.

June 09, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate your business and love helping customers get exactly what they want. Welcome to our Currie Family.

tonyescape2017
5/23/2016

"my 2017 Ford Escape purchase"

I had an extremely pleasant car purchase at Currie motors. The salesman - Mo, was not pushy, and very knowledgeable not only about the vehicles, but also of what he had in stock. I expressed to him what type of car was important to me, and what features were a must and what features were a nice to have. Mo pulled the vehicles which met my description, and price range. Thanks Mo !

June 09, 2016

Tony, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and love hearing that you had a pleasant experience. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Reviews of Mahmoud Abdallah