Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

scottmel08
3/21/2015

"Highly recommended"

Many thanks to Scott, Jeff, and Dominick. Currie Ford has a winning team with many years experience and expertise. Please stop in and see Scott for your next Ford!

Biteme21
3/17/2015

"Great Dealer"

Roberto in Service Dept. treated us great over the years with our current Ford so it was an easy choice to go to Currie for our newest purchase. Pete and Mark knew what we wanted and made it work for the price we wanted to pay. Ford makes a great product and Currie Ford is the best Ford dealer around. I would strongly recommend the sales AND service at Currie to anyone.

cruze929
3/16/2015

"Great"

Friendly service!! Was willing to work with me and my family to get me a desired used car. Recommend visiting if interested in a new or used vehicle.

dennisjones8
3/16/2015

"Great Experience Finding the Right Escape"

My salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable finding the right Ford Escape for me. Cornelius took the time to demonstrate the electronic features to my wife and me. We really appreciate the time he spent with us. Thank you.

Diane
3/05/2015

"Best car experience I ever had"

I did not wake up Saturday morning to go out and buy a car but as luck would have it my car broke down and the repairs were starting to add up so I decided to go out and look for a new car. I met my dealer Mike Ramandan he was wonderful. I was not sure what make or model I was even looking for or even if I should buy new or used, Mike quickly put me at ease when he listened to me when I said I really just want something dependable to get me back and forth to work and when I told him I needed something that was easy to get in and out of. Well, he certainly delivered when he brought out a 2010 ford Taurus, this car is very easy for me to get in and out of and it is very dependable. I can't thank Mike enough for all the time he put into making sure everything went smoothly he is a great dealer with a lot of energy and knowledge I will defiantly come back and see Mike for my next car. Thanks again for everything Mike I love the car.

grande301
3/04/2015

"Great Car"

We purchased a very good vehicle, looks good and low miles. Jack Vogel was our salesman he was helpful and made sure the deal got done.

EChrissi
3/04/2015

"Honest Great Service"

I went to this dealership because I had an acquaintance who worked there. I was not expecting to get anything special, so I hunted and searched prices and safety ratings prior to going. I needed a family car with at least six seats. Obviously, there are a lot of crossover options out there, but when it is all said and done the Ford Explorer is the best choice. Our salesman, Alex got a great deal without a lot of nonsense. He took two trade ins and still offered us the same price: no inflation. I felt this particular salesman did not fit the "typical' car salesman image. He is an honest family man, who has a new wife and small child. I trusted him. He went out of his way to help our family get the car and payment we needed. He even personally dropped off our manual because they were out, and he did not want to inconvenience us!! We have had an excellent experience, with a lowest price on a brand new car!!!

Dennis
3/01/2015

"Great service"

Was there helping my mom buy a new car and our sales rep Tony went above and beyond and made it so easy for my mom to finally decide what car she wanted he was very polite and helpful! Keep up the good work!

raguilar1
2/28/2015

"Service Experience with Joe "

On Saturday February 28, 2015 at about 11AM I got to meet a very official, knowledgeable gentleman named Joe in the Service. He truly follows the Currie Motors business model of Nice People to do Business because he quickly made me feel at ease when I presented the problem with my truck as far getting my front plate frame installed. He waived the cost of fixing it which made me see that Joe treats you like family! He is to be recognized for the super nice treatment he gives to his customers.

Joe Klimek

Angelflores73
2/26/2015

"it was a blessings"

Great dealer, super employees .especially MR jack Vogel great person to work with, he ondestan all sides of the accord .I will definitely will come back at any time before going some place else.

Reviews of Scott Martino