Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

SethJP
6/28/2015

"New Explorer Sport"

I've always wanted an Explorer...Mike listened to what I wanted and he did what he said he would. I appreciated the hospitality and friendliness of the entire staff. Great experience!

LSelesky
6/26/2015

"Best place to buy a vehicle!"

I just bought a new Ford Escape, easiest process ever. I've bought many cars over the years, this was the easiest by far! I had a wonderful salesman named Jeremy Talley. From the first he made me comfortable, answered all my questions. He went to bat for me with my trade in, & financing. I've never bought a car from a dealership that I felt I made friends with the people there. This was a wonderful experience. I LOVE my new Escape! Thank You Currie Motors Frankfort Illinois!

Donna N
6/26/2015

"Great Experience"

Jack Vogel is a wonderful salesperson. He was very helpful will all questions and concerns, and so is Currie Ford dealership. Would highly recommend them to family and friends.

jfregeau66
6/25/2015

"We love Currie Motors! "

We love Currie Motors! My husband and I just bought a brand new F150 from Cornelius, he was never once pushy about the truck or never did he once try to give us something we couldn't afford! It took us about 2 days, but that's because we knew what we wanted and they didn't have one... BUT he searched high and low and got us exactly what we asked for! After making a deal we sat down with Dominick to sign all final paperwork, and again we were very pleased! Both of my parents have bought their cars from here, and we continue to spread the news about how great they are! Please tell me what dealership completely cleans out (from front to back) your new car, and I mean vacuuming and any touch up detailing, PLUS if that wasn't enough they gave us a full tank of gas! Also may I add that almost every salesman greeted us with kindness, and I never once saw them just "hanging" around! They really are "Nice people to do business with"!

TheSeanski
6/25/2015

"Great people to do business with indeed!"

I went in to test drive a new vehicle and ended up loving the experience and vehicle (new Ford Escape) so much that I walked out with the keys to a brand new car thanks to Dred. The staff was friendly and professional, very knowledgeable about their vehicles, and did everything they could to make sure I got a good deal on a car I would be happy with for a long time. Dred in particular was incredibly helpful and patient with all of my questions and concerns about a new vehicle before we even sat down to talk prices. At no point did I feel like he was pushing me into a car, instead I felt like he truly wanted me to be satisfied with my entire experience.

STlover
6/23/2015

"A Dealer to Do Business With"

I found Currie to be a high volume dealership which, to me, means a large selection or the ability to find what I want. While it might be possible to get lost in the shuffle at a high volume dealer, I never felt that way. Lately, when I've purchased a new car, I have done months of research before ever setting foot in the door. I pretty much already know what I want and just need to fine tune the details. My salesman at Currie (Jeremy Talley) allowed me to do just that over a period of actually several more months! I never felt pressured by him to purchase "right away". He let me decide when I was ready. I know he and the dealership went out of their way to make sure I got the exact car I asked for and I was extremely adamant on some things! The dealership is close to my home so service should be easy, although now that I know them I would travel farther in order to come back. From those who I have met and talked to in the service department (Alex, Roger, and others I can't remember the names of), the department is top notch. Even when they were very busy they took time to answer my questions. I have had experiences with dealers who made me feel I was carrion for the vultures when I walked through the door. Not so with Currie. Sure, they want to make money which is totally understandable, but I want to save as much money as I can. I bought a car and left the dealership without thinking that I had just gotten ripped off. I got a car for what I thought was a fair price and got good value for my money. What else can I ask for? I love my car. It is fabulous! This was my first car purchase at Currie and although I will not be in the market for another car soon I will definitely darken their door again. In my opinion, Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort really are "nice people to do business with"!

Todd B.
6/22/2015

"Pleasantly Suprised"

In my experience, visiting a new car dealership is never a pleasant experience. So you can imagine my surprise when our trip to Currie Ford was as pleasant as can be. We were working with Jeremy who is a straight up professional. There was no pressure, and even though we were just "kicking the tires", he treated us with respect and catered to our every wish. We wound up getting a fantastic deal and leased a car after all.

edgeowner
6/09/2015

"Great experience at Currie Ford"

My husband and I have bought 2 vehicles at Currie Motors. We bought our truck from Jeff O'Brien about 4 years ago and dealt with him as the manager this time. He is very friendly, relaxed and professional as salesman and manager. I asked him for his rock bottom price without all of the bantering back and forth and that is what I got. When we told him that we needed to think about it, he respected our decision without pressuring us. Mike Ramadan was our salesman this time. He found a car meeting my needs very quickly. I felt respected by him and was never treated as "just a woman" even when I came without my husband the first visit. He made my experience fun. I felt as though I had a friend with me to help out. When he explained things about the car, it was obvious that he knew what he was talking about. I would definitely buy another car from him. Dominick Venturella handled the paper work, He was fast, efficient, helpful and friendly. He even helped us get a lower price on the extended warrantee. I would recommend that anyone interested in a new Ford shop at Currie Motors.

DrewP69
5/31/2015

"Great Experience"

I bought my first new Car from Currie Motors Ford a brand new 2015 Ford Fusion Se I had such a great experience working with the salesman Tony B and the manager Jeff, I would like to thank Currie Ford for all the help they did.. I highly recommend Currie Motors Ford.. Thanks

Nick13
5/31/2015

"Great experience at Curry Motors"

Tony was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I would return to this dealership again just to purchase a second car from him. He really took care of me and made sure I left highly satisfied. My 2015 Ford Fiesta is wonderful and he even called the next day to see if there was anything further he could assist me with. Wonderful young man and provided the best service. Thank you Tony!!!

Reviews of Dominick  Venturella