Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Call
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

"TRYED TOO BUY A CAR COULDN"T"

TALKED TO JOHN MANIATIS VERY HYPER NEW NOTHING ABOUT A EXPEDITION OR WHERE THEY WERE ON THE LOT ASKED TO TALK TO HIS MANAGER HE SAID HE WASNT HERE WENT TO RIZZA THEY NEW WHAT THERE DOING LAST TIME I WILL EVER GO TO CURRIE I LIVE IN FRANKFORT TOO WHAT A SHAME I WANTED TO BUY A MUSTANG FOR MY DAUGHTER TOO

"Used Car Purchase"

I purchased a used car from Currie Motors. The sales team was friendly and not too pushy with trying to make the sale. They made me feel welcome during the extensive car purchasing process. Thank you Currie Motors!

"Amazing car buying experience!"

Alex Brixie is a great salesperson!! - actually I didn't feel like I was being "sold" at all. I first spoke with him when I called the dealership...as I was on my way to another one! He was professional and didn't sound like the typical "car salesman." They gave me exactly what I wanted for my trade-in, and a very fair price for my new Explorer! I would recommend this Dealer to anyone.

"Great Experience"

I went to Currie Motors to purchase my first vehicle. The sales and finance team made it such a stress free and exciting experience for me. They answered all my questions and worked with me to find my perfect car. I would recommend anyone and everyone to go to Currie Motors.

"First big dealership purchase"

The salesman was very prompt with returning my email about the truck, and actually wanted to work with me, and once i arrived from two hours away nothing changed, not pushy or arrogant or anything

"Car For Our Daughter"

For the last 34 years, my husband and I have purchased cars only at Currie Motor, Frankfort. We have certainly been satified not only with the service, but with the sales persons. They are knowledeable about their cars and helpful in satisfying the criteria we set for ourselves in regard to price of vehicle and desired payments. We will be back at Currie in the next few years!

The gentleman who did our financing was excellent as well!

"Bad experience from start to finish!"

I felt pressure from the moment we sat down. When we came on lot we where greeted by salesmen (John ). he was Very nice, we asked about vehicle and Price . We were told 11,800. when we sat to negotiate. Same old back and forth started for salesmen to sales manager. first price salemanger came with was 13,800 . Wow much different.(No communication). we decided to look at different vehicle at other location. (Now the fun begins) Next day while test driving in Indiana. We receive 4 calls from different people. I called and spoke w/ both Salesmen and Salesmanager (Mark). I told them we would like to buy their vehicle. We just had to get financing set-up . Was told no problem. Spoke w/ both JOHN AND MARK Tuesday they told me the car is mine just call wed. morning. Then general manager (Jason Latiff )gets involved and sells car out from under us. when i called he told me "we dont hold cars for anyone) No communication ..Save your time and money DON'T deal we these Unscrupulous individuals . What comes around goes around guys. Glad it fell through.

"excellent service"

I want to say thanks to John Maniatis for making our buying experience such a pleasure. He was courteous and knowledgeable. I will be baxk again to buy from John!

"Service, of Ford Escape"

Service, ever time I go to Currie Ford of Frankfort for service, I always see my sales person Jack Vogel who always make a appointment for service for me. The service is great every time, very professionally handle and the wait time is small in a very clean waiting room. It's a great place to go for your service needs. Thank you Currie Ford of Frankfort. Richard Smith

"GREAT SALESMAN"

LANCE ALDEN WAS VERY GOOD HE HELPED LOOK FOR A CAR EVEN WHEN I TOLD HIM I WASNT GOING TOO BUY A CAR TODAY HE STILL HELPED ME OUT AND SPENT TIME WITH ME HE WAS GREAT TOO ME I DID"NT BUY A CAR BUT WHEN I DO I"LL BUY IT FROM LANCE AND SEND MY FRIENDS TOO HIM TOO HE"S AWESOME

Reviews of Dominick  Venturella