Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

sales consultant

June 26, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- Dana

I pulled into the dealership, got out of my car, and was greeted by a friendly smiling face. The salesman introduced himself as Tony. I was impressed at how quickly I was greeted yet I did not feel bombarded. He asked what he could do to help me and explained that I was there to "look" at and price out Escapes. We sat down and went over my 'must haves' and ideal monthly payments. Before I knew it I was out test driving what would be my brand new vehicle...I just didn't know it yet. I had not been in a car dealership in over 10 years and was apprehensive about dealing with a sales person. Antonio was great through the entire process I did not feel pressured at any point. I would also like to note that every employee I dealt with at the dealership was extremely friendly. Great Service all around.

Tony Montalvo

June 26, 2017

"New Sport F150 2016 pick up"

- Mike

Jim Koziel was very professional. He went thru all the features and benefits of the new truck we purchased. I would recommend this Dealership to a friend

Jim Koziel
Dominick Venturella
Mark Kischkel

June 20, 2017

"Very good, the workers were very helpful. "

- Jerrylamaster0217

I rated this dealership 5 stars for the reason being that the workers (Scott and Mark) were very good at helping me find my perfect car. They had described the car in full detail and that helped me find my car. I think this dealership is one I would most definitely go back to if I need another car. I would also recommend this dealership to my friends if they are in need of a car.

Scott Martino