Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort Info
About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Currie Motors Ford has been proudly serving Frankfort, IL and the surrounding community since 1985! We take gratification in providing quality customer care, selling and servicing all new and used Ford vehicles. At Currie Motors, every effort we make is geared towards presenting you with services that provide exceptional quality and convenience. Our hard efforts mean your experience at Currie Ford is guaranteed to be enjoyable and satisfying, which has led us to being THE SOUTHSIDE’S LARGEST VOLUME FORD DEALER! We’re proud of our status as the Southside’s Largest Volume Ford Dealer, and we strive to continually surpass even our own expectations. Our staff is consistently trained and educated on every Ford model; if you have a question… we have the answer! We’ve got the inventory! Currie Ford has the vehicle in stock that you are looking for! We strive to always have the largest inventory of new fords on the Southside! Our vast knowledge and experience sets us apart from any other Ford dealer. Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort is your destination, with a vast selection to choose from! Don’t be fooled by imitators! Our high volume means big savings for you as well! In fact, we are so confident that we have the best deal out there for you! WE’RE MORE THAN A BLUE OVAL… WE ARE NICE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

About Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

dobey250
2/20/2015

"Great people to do business with"

We purchased a new Ford Flex. Scott Martino, our sale person was wonderful! No pressure, honest and very friendly. Jeff O'Brien and Jason Latif were also very helpful in our decision making. Great people, great service, all around great experience!

mpolk84
2/19/2015

"Great Car Buying experience"

Everyone at the dealership was friendly ang courteous, from the trade in to the financing was painless. My salesman Jeremy Talley was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely recommend Jeremy and Currie Ford to all my friends for thier next vehicle purchase.

pwm
2/18/2015

"Easy to work with"

We purchased a used car. The salesmen was not pushy. He let us work at our own pace. He stayed late to make sure we got the deal done. Thanks for the help!

bobmcg
2/15/2015

"A great, fun experience"

My daughter was looking for a Kia Soul and Currie had one on their lot. We met Jeremy and took the car for a test ride. Jeremy was extremely helpful, friendly and gave us all the info on the car we needed. We met the General manager Ali and he was extremely fun to work with. We got a great deal on the car and her trade in. All the staff was also very nice and pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend Currie Motors. It was truly a great, fun experience!

Mikeh95
2/14/2015

"Great overall experience "

I went in after purchasing a bad truck from another dealer and they worked with me to get into another truck that better fit me. They worked with every situation i had. They made me feel comfortable and made me feel like inwas making the right decision. They also helped me insure myself i am making the right purchase this time around.

cwarden
2/11/2015

"Great experience and great deal"

I had a great experience at Currie Ford in Frankfort last week while buying a new F150. My salesman Pete Porzio was friendly and knowledgeable. And I felt like I got top dollar for my trade in. I love my new truck! I would definitely go back!

amandamartin17
2/09/2015

"Great service, great car!"

I came in to buy my first car and Scott was so helpful. I never once felt pressured; he is a genuine guy that really wants you to like the car that you purchase. The service that I received was excellent and he was more than happy to answer all of the questions that I had. He went out of his way to ensure that my car had been detailed properly and made sure that I got new windshield wiper blades that the car needed. I love my Ford Focus and I am very happy with my purchase. I recommend Currie Motors and Scott Martino for anyone that is looking for a new car; you will not be disappointed!

Fordsrock
2/06/2015

"One of my best experience buying a car"

I worked with Scott Martino in purchasing a used vehicle was an Unbelievable good experience.. Was never pressured. Stop in and see Scott. I will be returning on my next purchase. Kendall

jeff sucks
2/05/2015

"Jeff O'brien is a liar"

My parents bought a car cash from Currie. They were told their credit report would not be ran since it was a cash deal. Instead they processed them through 15 different credit companies and knocked their credit score down significantly. When called for their mistake they refused to apologize or admit fault. JEFF WAS RUDE DISMISSIVE AND SWORE AT ME ON THE PHONE. I've bought 2 cars there and so have my parents. Never again. Good luck Jeff. You'll learn the bulk of your business will be from referrals. Keep it up and you'll be out of a a job.

Phil
2/04/2015

"First Time Ford Owner!"

Currie Motors is the first Ford dealership I ever visited and basically went there because it was conveniently located in my neighborhood. I never owned a Ford before in my life , but, was always attracted to the Explorer model. What a pleasant surprise. The friendly experience I had with my salesman, Jeremy Talley had a major impact on my eventual purchase of the 2015 Ford Explorer Limited model. His knowledge and bending backwards to help me with the purchase was amazing. Most people equate a car purchase to pulling teeth. This was exactly the opposite with Currie Motors. I never even considered another dealership after my first visit to Currie Motors. Thank you for making this a great experience. Oh, and by the way, I 'm so excited and pleased with my new 2015 Ford Explorer. Very happy to be a new Ford family member and will be recommending Currie to everyone I know who's in the market for a new/used vehicle. Phil & Dawn Kiehn

Reviews of Pete Porzio