D&M Leasing - Mid Cities

Chad Staggs

Leasing Director

"Great Service"

- dcruff

Very accommodating staff who keeps you in the loop. This is the second time I've leased with D & M and Brenda, and I plan on working with them in the future.

Brenda Robbins

July 27, 2017

"Amazing experience and so easy!"

- Jodie P.

I have leased 2 cars with D & M and each time it has been so easy with no stress. Brenda Robbins is the best to work with by far and she knows how to help customers get what they want at the best deal. I consider her my friend as well since she always looks out for me. I would highly recommend Brenda and D & M leasing to anyone!

Brenda Robbins

July 27, 2017

"Great experience very easy process"

- stevenhbrackett

Frank really helped track down what I was looking for and got everything covered. He helped me to figure out what I was wanting could be done easier if I looked at another option.

Photos