D&M Leasing - Mid Cities

John Conn, Leasing Agent, D&M Leasing - Mid Cities

John Conn

"D&M rocked it again! "

- rgcolella21

My third lease with D&M and love these guys! Each time it's my "here's what I want..." and within the week a brand new shiny ride is brought directly to me! Tray Hutchins was freaking awesome!! Was always available with answers to any of my questions and I felt a valued customer!! Best car shopping experience...period!! Thanks Tray and D&M!!

Tray Hutchins

"Beautiful and sporty!"

- Vicki Poindexter

We have always been pleased to work with Michael Hurtado and D and M Leasing! He provides terrific personal and professional service! We are grateful for his assistance for several years! Looking forward to the future!

Michael Hurtado

"Awesome Experience!!"

- Richard Smith

Haley was extremely helpful throughout the entire leasing process. I probably drove her crazy with all my questions but she always had the answer. I totaled my previous vehicle and Haley had my replacement vehicle sitting in my driveway within a few days, the exact vehicle I wanted!! I would highly recommend Haley and D&M leasing.

Haley Jackson