D&M Leasing - Mid Cities

Leasing Director

May 29, 2017

"Satisfied"

- The Hunter's

Tony is amazing and got me the car I wanted fast. He was very helpful when we were trying to decide what car to get, gave many options. So polite and easy to work with. I will definitely be back to get another car.

Tony Griffo

May 27, 2017

"Jeff Coren at D&M Leasing"

- stanlewiecki

This is my 5th lease with Jeff. Always an outstanding experience with him and his crew. I intended to lease a pre-owned car, and he found me a NEW car at a better price and payment. The car he located was exactly what I wanted and was delivered on time, to my driveway, and the entire paperwork took maybe 5 minutes. Could not be happier.

Jeff Coren

May 26, 2017

"Great experience for a first time lease"

- Alwizzy

I'm not that big on writing reviews, so I'll give you some bullet points: - Fast response time. You get a call within minutes of contracting the company. - Fast process. Be ready to pull the trigger because you'll get quotes instantly. - Great customer service. Courtney was ever so attentive and able to answer all my questions. Overall: D&M is a great service to use if your getting your first lease. They have nice perks and are always available to answer any questions you may have. If you're honest with your agent in what you're looking for in a vehicle, they'll be honest with you and work to get you the best fit possible. Don't be intimidated by how fast the process is. If you're unsure or uncertain in what they found for you, don't be afraid to speak up. Courtney was more than willing to work with me when I didn't like my first choice I picked. All in all, good experience.

Courtney Childress