D&M Leasing - Mid Cities

Leasing Agent

February 18, 2017

"Perfect Buying Experience"

- wbaueraz

Normally, I enjoy the car-buying experience as much as a root-canal. A few years back, I discovered Tish Harris at D&M Leasing and she has definitely changed my opinion of the car buying experience! I simply call Tish and tell her what I'm interested in and what I'd like to pay and she literally does the rest. In 2014, she delivered a fire-engine red Ram 1500 that gave us 21,000 trouble-free miles. Tish recently contacted me and offered a brand new Ram at a similar price point. Although we loved our Ram - we decided to transition to a Durango. As with the first experience, we provided our preferences and Tish went to work. With both experiences, the vehicle was essentially sold prior to Tish coming to the house. The test-drive was merely a formality - but Tish thoroughly explained the features and introduced us to our new vehicle. The paperwork took just a few minutes and she handed us the keys. The overall process could not have been any smoother or easier. I will never buy another vehicle the "traditional" way again. I'm a customer for life!

February 17, 2017

"Easy and stress free "

- Magarci74

Tony was very helpful not pushy at all and worked hard to find exactly what I was looking for. By far the best car buying experience ever.

February 16, 2017

"Great experience with Brenda Robbins again!"

- Holman Family

We are repeat D&M customers and will continue to be in the future. We have referred them to family and friends as well. As before, Brenda Robbins did a great job for us again. Brenda and D&M listen to your needs and desires and work to make them happen. We're extremely satisfied customers.

Photos