DARCARS Ford

Michael Goldberg, Service Director, DARCARS Ford

Michael Goldberg

Service Director

April 27, 2017

"I left angry with 20 thousand, showed 1 car in 6 hours "

- kristy11

On Friday, November 25, 2016, I went to DARCARS Ford with a certificate and a preapproved check for $18,000.00 from my credit union and had a $6,200 down payment from my insurance company from my previously totaled Nissan Xterra. I told the sales person that I had 4 days to find a vehicle so that I could return the rental I was driving. I wanted a Jeep compass that I found on the web through the credit union car buying program. When I got to DARCARS Ford in Lanham, I was told that they didn’t have the red vehicle that I chose but that they did have it in black. I asked to see the black model however, the sales person showed me a tan fully loaded Jeep compass for $27,000.00, yet never showed me the black Jeep similar to Jeep I came to purchase. I told over 5 sales people I didn’t want it and that it was over my budget. About five representatives over a 6 hour time span, tried to talk me into purchasing that vehicle. I left angry and frustrated that for one, they NEVER offered me another vehicle within the price range and two, they ran my credit when I asked them not to because I already had my own financing. The sale person handed me my credit report and said to me, you have better credit than I do. My credit score is 829 and I walked out empty handed with NO vehicle yet they hard thousands of cars on the lot. Two sales people called me back on Saturday November 26, 2016, however I told them I was not interested in purchasing a car from DARCARS Ford in Lanham and to never call me again. Life just isn’t fair but I did find what I wanted somewhere else and would never do business with DARCARS again and I’m tell anybody who would listen, not to do the same. Best regards!

ask them, they Know who they are!

February 14, 2017

"3 months to complete repairs on a Ford F150"

- David Michel

We dropped our company owned service vehicle off for repair in November 2016. The vehicle is still not ready after 3 months. Our fleet management company and the driver made repeated attempts to get closure for this. A number of the service department personnel have been replaced. we will not return to Lanham Ford for services in the future David - Stanley Black & Decker.

George

January 13, 2017

"What a professional"

- sosplz01

I just purchased a 2017 Ford Escape from one of the best in the industry. Juan is so professional and educated me on everything I needed to know about the process and my vehicle. Also, I didn't spend my whole day at the dealership. He assessed my needs in a timely manner. Thanks, Juan.

Juan Garcia

Used 2015 Toyota Camry, $14885

2015 Toyota Camry

Used 2016 Nissan Quest, $18885

2016 Nissan Quest

• Enterprise can pick you up !
  • Children