DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

5293 Buckeystown Pike,
Frederick, Maryland 21704
DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Info
About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick is an award winning Toyota dealership located in Frederick Maryland. We are part of the DARCARS Automotive Group. We pride ourselves in outstanding customer service, and our awards BACK IT UP! We have been the Maryland Dealer Rater Dealer of the Year 3 years running for Toyota and Scion, and past winner of the prestigious Toyota Presidents Award.

About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Learn More

BlackJeep
4/29/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

Buying our car from Darcars for the first time was a great experience. I have purchase other new and used cars from various dealers around the Frederick area and Darcars was definitely the best buying experience. We had a lot of questions about buying a hybrid and Our sales specialist, Dave, answered every question we had about the car and made sure we had the opportunity to test drive other similar models from other Darcars locations. Chris from financing was very helpful and we were in and out with our car that day. We are very happy with buying from Darcars and would buy from again in the future. The selection of the model we were looking for was great and we were able to find the car that fit our needs at the location closest to us which made the buying process that much easier. Thank you!

May 02, 2016

Hi Black Jeep! Thank you so much for allowing us to help find your new ride! We thank you for taking the time to share this. We hope you are enjoying it! If you should have any questions in the future please do not hesitate to call! Thanks again!

keylimepie
4/11/2016

"Positive Buying Experience"

Arthur Hamlet and Jeff Gaskins were very helpful and knowledgable. They helped me navigate the buying process and answered my questions. I would recommend them to potential buyers.

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful words! We are so proud Mr. Hamlet and Mr. Gaskins made your experience great. We hope you enjoy your new car!

scoblyn
4/10/2016

"GREAT sales experience with Emmett!!!"

My wife and I both recently leased new vehicles through Emmett Russ. We found him to be personable, pleasant, highly knowledgeable, very professional and quite persuasive. Throughout, he was attentive to our needs and always ready to answer, or find an answer to, our questions. He clearly takes great pride in his work and in establishing a good rapport with his customers. This is just the kind of attitude and fine service that will bring us back to DARCARS to work Emmett again.

April 11, 2016

We are truly pleased Mr. Russ may your experience at DARCARS Toyota wonderful! We hope you and your wife enjoy the new cars. Welcome to the DARCARS Family! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

heaven
3/13/2016

"interesting "

I will have to say that everything that day turn out to be interesting , I went to check out the new models , but the way they treated me , and gave me the information that I wanted about the car , I was convinced to buy the car right there and then , and then when I went to financial service manager , I got to say this for Bill Duque , he was frank and honest to me . Overall I am glad that I bought the car at darcars Toyota of Frederick thanks again to David Whitesell and Bill Duque .

March 14, 2016

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing this with us. We are very happy to hear that you were taken care of. Enjoy your new purchase!

StrGazer79
3/10/2016

"Great experience!"

I highly recommend Darcars Toyota of Frederick. My sales consultant, Emmett Russ, was very personable, friendly and knowledgeable - I never felt like I was just another customer to him. During the test drive, he discussed the features and safety ratings of the RAV4, as well as his experience with the vehicle, as he owns one. I knew exactly which trim and color RAV4 I wanted and it didn't take long for Emmett to find the vehicle, at another dealer, and present a price that was right around the amount I wanted to pay. They even matched the amount for a trade-in offer from another dealer. I worked with Jeff Duncan for the financing and extended warranty. He was friendly and efficient during this process. Both Emmett and Jeff stayed after the dealership had closed, on a Saturday night, to complete the paperwork. The following Monday, Emmett personally picked up the vehicle from the other dealer in PA. He made sure the car was in perfect condition before giving me the keys. He took a good 20 minutes to go over all the features in the car and made sure I was comfortable with how everything worked - and let me know if I had any questions not to hesitate to contact him. He also took me on a tour of the service and parts department and introduced me to everyone who worked in those departments. Everyone I met was very friendly. This was the easiest car buying experience! I love my new RAV4 - thank you!!

Jeff Duncan

March 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review! We are truly happy that you were taken care of while with us! It is always great to hear "easiest car buying experience" from our customers! Enjoy your new RAV4!

Corolla14
3/07/2016

"Another excellent expierence at Darcars!"

Arthur's friendly and honest approach to sales made my second DARCARS purchase amazing! Chris Santiago worked magic to ensure I left a satisfied customer!

March 09, 2016

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your kind words, we are happy to make your experience amazing! Hope to see you again soon, enjoy your new car!

PatrickMc
3/07/2016

"Great experience!"

Had a fantastic experience with Darcars in Frederick. A hassle free smooth transaction. Emmett did a great job getting me the best deal. Highly recommend this dealership and Emmett Russ!

March 07, 2016

Hello Patrick, thank you for taking your time to share with us your wonderful words! We are happy to make your experience amazing. Enjoy your new car!

LPunt
3/03/2016

"Above and Beyond!"

My car buying experience at DarCars was above & beyond... Emmett Russ II has to be the most knowledgeable car salesmen I have ever met, plus is one who truly cares about your car buying experience from beginning to end. Between him and Chris Santiago (that great finance guy) they will do everything in their power to make the car you test drive... the car of your dreams... YOURS!! I had dealt briefly with DarCars many years ago (primarily with their service dept.) and they still exemplify what great customer service is here at this dealership. Thanks Emmett & Chris for such a great car buying experience... I absolutely love my 2016 RAV4 and have found my car dealer for life!

March 07, 2016

Thank you for sharing your wonderful words! We are happy your experience was nothing but perfect. Welcome to the DARCARS Family, enjoy your new RAV4!

Ted L
2/27/2016

"Another great experience"

Stopped in Darcars and spoke with Dan Higgins as I was having radiator problems with my 2008 Camry. Ended up having to have the car towed in as it was no longer driveable and Kevin Ignasiak even covered the cost of the tow. Dan called me just a couple hours later to let me know the radiator and water pump would need to be replaced. Rather than put that much money into an 8 year old car I decided to come back in and look for a new vehicle. Dave Whitesell helped me find a new 2016 Corolla S Plus which fit my needs perfectly. I worked with Bill Duque in finance and he thoroughly explained everything and had me in and out quickly. This is my 3rd purchase from Darcars Toyota of Frederick and they are the only dealership I have ever purchased from. Everyone I have ever worked with at this dealership has been extremely friendly, helpful, and made the experience completely stress free. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Kevin Ignasiak, Bill Duque

February 27, 2016

Thank you, Ted L. for your kind words! It was great to work with you! So, glad we were able to get you in the car that worked perfectly! Thanks Again! I really appreciate you Business! ~Dave Wh.

MikeM1954
2/24/2016

"Our salesman was great, no pressure, good guy!"

Buying a car at Darcars in Frederick was a no stress pleasant experience! Our salesman, Bob Coope was great and made the process smooth and worry free! The trip to the business office for all the signings was about as stress free as it could be also!

Reviews of Chris Santiago