DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Jeff Gaskins, Toyota Financial Services Manager , DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Jeff Gaskins

Toyota Financial Services Manager
Brett Triplett, Toyota Master Certified Sales Consultant , DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Brett Triplett

Toyota Master Certified Sales Consultant
Ernie Kunz, Toyota Sales & Leasing Consultant , DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Ernie Kunz

Toyota Sales & Leasing Consultant
Joe Newman, Toyota Master Certified Sales Consultant, DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Joe Newman

Toyota Master Certified Sales Consultant

January 09, 2017

"Future"

- CRR

I plan to buy my next car from Joe if I buy a Toyota. Nima has been a pleasure to deal with for servicing the Avalon and Camry I bought previously from the dealership.

December 08, 2016

"Great experience"

- Rnicora

Nima Mirhadi and the employees at Darcars Toyota in Frederick, MD. have been nothing but friendly, considerate, and professional. I recently moved but I am considering to make the drive to Darcars just because they are reliable folks!

December 06, 2016

"If you want to be harassed shop there"

- Harassed customer

Called to see if they had a used vehicle I was interested in. They did not so I went to a dealership that did &bought a new car. A lady called a few days later & asked why I didn't buy from them (um because you didn't have what I needed) so I said I'd appreciate not to be called again (I had SIX missed calls previous to answering) then the following day she called AGAIN. I said I was pretty sure I clearly asked not to call me. Then two days later the original sales rep called asking why I didn't buy with them. YOU DIDN'T HAVE WHAT I NEEDED. Pretty clear cut. Even if I needed another new car they'd be the LAST place I'd go. Wait no I'd rather walk then give these harassing people my business &buy a car with them

New 2016 Toyota Yaris, $18493