DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

5293 Buckeystown Pike,
Frederick, Maryland 21704
DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Info
About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick is an award winning Toyota dealership located in Frederick Maryland. We are part of the DARCARS Automotive Group. We pride ourselves in outstanding customer service, and our awards BACK IT UP! We have been the Maryland Dealer Rater Dealer of the Year 3 years running for Toyota and Scion, and past winner of the prestigious Toyota Presidents Award.

About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Learn More

ryan
8/01/2015

"Pain-free and low-pressure"

Jeff Croteau answered all of my initial questions over the phone and asked politely if it would be OK to follow up with me later in the week. He did not call, email, or text me again until that day. He did not apply an pressure at all. When we set an appointment to meet at the dealership he was ready and able to show us everything we wanted to know about the car. Jeff Gaskins presented all of our financing options and gave his honest recommendations. At no time did I feel tricked or pressured into anything. My wife and I appreciate the low-pressure approach and will gladly do business here again.

Jeff Croteau

Teach123
7/30/2015

"Awesome Sales People"

My husband and I were in the market for a new SUV and went to Darcars just to start looking. Arthur was the first person to approach us which my husband promptly rolled his eyes and said, "Here we go.." but Arthur was far different than most car salesmen. He really listened to what we were looking for not just trying to get us in any car but the car that would work for our family and in our price range. He did not pressure us but instead joked around with our 2 kids that were with us at every visit including the 3 hours when we came back to buy the car. We really appreciated him finding the car we wanted that wasn't necessarily on the lot at the time. I would recommend this dealership and especially Arthur Hamlet to anyone looking for a new Toyota.

Hamza S
7/28/2015

"Very accommodating with price and financing "

I had an excellent experience with them. They lowered the price significantly. They went out of their way to find the right bank to finance the car I was wanting to buy. They got me the car I wanted from another location without any time waisted. Over all, as I said, it was excellent.

Jeff croteau

ChicagoMark
7/20/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I live in Chicago and I just bought a Toyota Sequoia from Brett Triplett of DARCARS Toyota of Frederick in Maryland. I was looking for this vehicle with a specific set of options because I did not want to pay for options I would not enjoy or need. I found my car on the internet and it had exactly what I wanted. At a price lower than what I can find in Chicago. I call Brett and he was a great help. I was concerned about the process coming from out of state but Brett followed up with everything. I mean everything. I would call him once or twice a day and he always had time to talk to me. All the paperwork was in order when I got there, and did not need to spend much time at the dealership. He even picked me up at the airport. That is great customer service. If your looking for a Toyota, save yourself a bunch of time and call Brett first!

Sales manager Herb

Mike H.
7/20/2015

"Buying a new vehicle"

I had wonderful service from all concerned employees. From Brett Triplett, (who was out of town on business), who had to hand us off to Joe Newman. Then to Chris Santiago for put together a financial package for us.

Jo
7/19/2015

"Great Experience "

We just leased a Toyota camry at Darcars in Frederick. Aside from the fantastic monthly lease rate, we had the best experience starting with sales (Arthur), to Finance (Chris), all the way through service. Arthur in particular was really great to work with; he is honest, committed, professional and easygoing.

T. Toman
7/15/2015

"Friendly, Knowledgeable, good deal."

Emmett was a pleasure to work with. Made my daughter's first car purchase a positive experience. I would recommend going to Darcars in Frederick.

sarahjane407
7/01/2015

"Knowledgeable and Friendly"

We were looking at purchasing a new SUV through Toyota, Honda, or Acura. The customer service we received with Emmett at Toyota far surpassed our experience with other dealerships. Emmett was incredibly knowledgeable about each of the models we inquired about. He consistently gave us an honest assessment of how the SUV would meet our family's needs, and helped us to get excited about our new purchase. Emmett was so personable, friendly, and helpful, and he made the whole car buying experience seamless and enjoyable. Thank you, Emmett!

R&M
6/24/2015

"Helpful, straightforward purchase"

For one who has never bought from a dealer in over 40 years, my wife and I were pleasantly surprised by the experience of buying a used car. Jason showed us the specific vehicle we had interest in, but did not pressure us when we told him we were going to compare elsewhere. Chris conversed in a friendly way with us while taking care of all the financial paperwork.

L2233
4/23/2015

"Overall the best service and price"

We tried closer Toyota dealers. Pretty dismal experience, always feeling like we weren't getting the whole picture and best price. Made the decision to try Darcars Toyota of Frederick based on its excellent reviews and we were so glad that we did. We got a new Prius and am very happy with the whole experience from the price to service.

Reviews of Jeff Gaskins