DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

5293 Buckeystown Pike,
Frederick, Maryland 21704
DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Info
About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick is an award winning Toyota dealership located in Frederick Maryland. We are part of the DARCARS Automotive Group. We pride ourselves in outstanding customer service, and our awards BACK IT UP! We have been the Maryland Dealer Rater Dealer of the Year 3 years running for Toyota and Scion, and past winner of the prestigious Toyota Presidents Award.

About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Learn More

sarahjane407
7/01/2015

"Knowledgeable and Friendly"

We were looking at purchasing a new SUV through Toyota, Honda, or Acura. The customer service we received with Emmett at Toyota far surpassed our experience with other dealerships. Emmett was incredibly knowledgeable about each of the models we inquired about. He consistently gave us an honest assessment of how the SUV would meet our family's needs, and helped us to get excited about our new purchase. Emmett was so personable, friendly, and helpful, and he made the whole car buying experience seamless and enjoyable. Thank you, Emmett!

R&M
6/24/2015

"Helpful, straightforward purchase"

For one who has never bought from a dealer in over 40 years, my wife and I were pleasantly surprised by the experience of buying a used car. Jason showed us the specific vehicle we had interest in, but did not pressure us when we told him we were going to compare elsewhere. Chris conversed in a friendly way with us while taking care of all the financial paperwork.

L2233
4/23/2015

"Overall the best service and price"

We tried closer Toyota dealers. Pretty dismal experience, always feeling like we weren't getting the whole picture and best price. Made the decision to try Darcars Toyota of Frederick based on its excellent reviews and we were so glad that we did. We got a new Prius and am very happy with the whole experience from the price to service.

amlong
3/26/2015

"Best car-buying experience of my life!"

I purchased a new RAV4 at Darcars in Frederick yesterday. The experience was quick and efficient. The prices were clear and reasonable, and the trade in value was even more than I expected. I was in and out in under 2 hours with a new vehicle and felt great about the experience. The process was completely transparent. This is my 2nd time purchasing from Darcars, and it will not be the last. They have earned a customer for life.

qzbishop
3/24/2015

"An all-around great experience"

Our Salesperson Mr. Dave Whitesale is friendly, helpful, patient and informative. He is also open and honest, which makes our buying experience pleasant and stress-free. David, the gentleman who helped us with the finance, is very efficient and paid attention to details. He is also friendly and fun to work with. We highly recommend this dealership.

Finance: David Sanita

March 25, 2015

Thank you very much for your kind words, Qing & Steven! It was my pleasure meeting and working with you guys! ~Dave Wh.

Dabori
3/22/2015

"Great experience "

Dave did he's best to facilitate my new car buying experience since the first time I talked to him. I didn't feel pressure at all throughout the process. Thanks for the great customer service.

March 25, 2015

Thank you, Dabori! I really appreciate your kind words! It was great meeting and working with you! ~ Dave Wh.

Gene4roz
3/05/2015

"pleasant experience!"

We had a pleasant buying experience at DARCARS. We had never dealt there before, but we would return and would recommend this dealership to others.

March 25, 2015

Thanks so much, Gene4roz! I really appreciate your Business! Was great meeting and working with you! ~ Dave Wh.

JEB
2/25/2015

"Good Group of People"

Was referred to this dealer. Handled most preliminary stuff via telephone and Internet. Drove 90 minutes to pick up the car, which was ready and waiting for us. The final paperwork and processing was handled very efficiently and before long we left with our new car.

March 25, 2015

Thanks so much! I appreciate your driving over to work with me! Was great meeting and working with you! ~Dave Wh.

jjlmustang
2/25/2015

"Best Dealership I have ever been to"

Great customer service, gave me the best deal out of all the Toyota dealerships, everyone was friendly and made you feel comfortable while you were there, would highly recommend!

March 25, 2015

Thank you, Jonathon! I appreciate your Business! Enjoy you new TRD Pro 4Runner!! My pleasure to work with you! ~Dave Wh.

Toyota
2/24/2015

"Great Saleman"

Shopping for a new car has always been stressful. There are many made/models/dealers to choose. Dave Whitesell has made me feel at ease. He has earned my trust that he's some I can do business with. Dave was the main reason why I bought the car from this dealer. Keep up the good work Dave !

March 25, 2015

Thank you, NAM!! I was GREAT working with you! I really appreciate you looking for and working with me! Enjoy your new CAMRY! ~Dave Wh.

Reviews of Chris Santiago