DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Jeff Gaskins, Toyota Financial Services Manager , DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Jeff Gaskins

Toyota Financial Services Manager
Brett Triplett, Toyota Master Certified Sales Consultant , DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Brett Triplett

Toyota Certified Service Advisor

December 08, 2016

"Great experience"

- Rnicora

Nima Mirhadi and the employees at Darcars Toyota in Frederick, MD. have been nothing but friendly, considerate, and professional. I recently moved but I am considering to make the drive to Darcars just because they are reliable folks!

November 08, 2016

"Just bought a new 2017 Toyota Sienna!!"

- Rob Cross

The whole experience (although long) was very good. Mostly because of Daniel Tablah, our sales rep who helped us. Daniel went above and beyond just being a salesman. He wasn't pushy, and worked with us to get the best deal possible. He even watched my son in their kids play area while i transferred our belongings from the old car to the new. He was a total pro. I would recommend Darcars Toyota, but i would especially recommend working with Daniel.

September 01, 2016

"Toyota 4Runner "

- My4Runner

I was looking for a new Toyota 4Runner for my family needs. Darcars Toyota has the best competitive price and excellent customer service I have experienced around (DC, VA, MD). From Sale Representative to Manager you name it. They are there to help you and provide you with the service beyond your expectation. At first, I was negotiating 4Runner with two rows and found out in the last minute my wife wants three rows, but the deal is done (all documentations are completed). All I need to do is get on and drive home. However, Darcars folks reconsidered and redo all the documentations for three rows Toyota 4Runner. They all put up and concentrated with their customer needs. If I were them, I might have said, the deal is done or Sorry. This is part of my buying experiences and there are more to it. If you plan to buy a new or certified used vehicle, I am sure you will not regret if you stop by Darcars Toyota and check with Ernie Kunz and his team (All of them).

New 2016 Toyota Avalon, $38110