DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

5293 Buckeystown Pike,
Frederick, Maryland 21704
DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Info
About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick is an award winning Toyota dealership located in Frederick Maryland. We are part of the DARCARS Automotive Group. We pride ourselves in outstanding customer service, and our awards BACK IT UP! We have been the Maryland Dealer Rater Dealer of the Year 3 years running for Toyota and Scion, and past winner of the prestigious Toyota Presidents Award.

About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Learn More

Peterson17
6/30/2016

"Outstanding Customer service "

Joe Newman is by far, the best salesman, I have had in purchasing a car. I would definitely go through him in all future purchases. He's very dedicated to making sure we leave satisfied.

July 01, 2016

We are thrilled our very own Mr. Newman was able to make your experience amazing! We truly appreciate your great review. Please let us know if you need anything, our team will be happy to help. Welcome to the DARCARS Family, looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Nate-Dawg
6/23/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

My wife and I purchased a new Toyota Sienna from DARCARS Frederick on Memorial Day. It was our second time buying from this dealership and it was a great experience, just as the first one was a few years ago. We had already test-driven the vehicle and shopped around on price beforehand and found that DARCARS Frederick offered us the best price. Our salesperson was Brett Triplett, and we very much enjoyed working with him. Even though the dealership was very busy the day we were there, he took a good bit of time to talk with us and explain features of the vehicle as well as giving us a chance to take a final test-drive. He clearly wanted to make sure we were satisfied and got the specific vehicle with the color and options we wanted. He was laid back and friendly and not pushy at all, although it helped that we had already agreed on a price over email before coming into the dealership. Brett was also very quick and helpful in responding to a question I asked him the next day relating to information needed for insurance on the vehicle, so we appreciated the fact his customer service didn't end once he had made the sale. The finance manager we worked with was Jeff Gaskins, and the thing we appreciated most about him was that he was not pushy about trying to force us into buying an extended warranty and other extras that we did not want. He offered us all of those things but did not pressure us to buy them when we said no. (That was our biggest complaint from our previous purchase at this dealership a few years ago.) My only complaint about the whole buying process was that we spent a very long time waiting between finalizing the purchase details and meeting with the finance manager, but we recognize that it was a very busy sales day for the dealership and we appreciated that they provided us with lunch (Memorial Day cookout) while we were waiting. Overall, after two buying experiences, I have a very positive overall opinion of this dealership. They offer very competitive prices and their people offer great service and treat customers with integrity and respect. I'd definitely recommend this dealership to others.

June 23, 2016

Wow! We are thrilled our team was able to make your experience amazing! We truly appreciate your wonderful words. Don't hesitate to contact us for any reason. we will be happy to help! We look forward to seeing you again soon, enjoy your awesome new ride!

youre_welcome
6/14/2016

"Quick and easy"

Came in and was able to test drive the car I wanted right away. It was already parked in front of the building and it was the exact one I found online. I came on a very busy holiday weekend, so I had to wait a little longer than if I had come on a normal day.

Jeff Duncan

June 15, 2016

We truly appreciate your great review! We are thrilled we were able to get you in the car you wanted. Looking forward to seeing you again soon, enjoy your new car!

FirstPrius
6/04/2016

"Great no pressure first car buying experience!"

We recently purchased our first new car from Darcars and it was a great experience. We didn't expect to buy the car right away but Brett was so helpful and nice that we decided to buy that day. We bought the car through the costco car buying program and it was a no hassle experience and we are very happy with our new car. Thumbs up for Brett, he talked to you like a close friend rather than a distant salesman. That made us really comfortable!

June 06, 2016

Thank you for sharing your awesome review with us! We are thrilled our very own Mr. Triplett made your car buying experience amazing. Please let us know if you need anything, we will be happy to help. Enjoy your new car!

merrylegz
5/31/2016

"5 CARS AND COUNTING"

We have bought from DarCars since 2004 a Corolla,Tacoma,Rav 4 and now a ForeRunner.I consider this dealership the one stop shop for our new Toyotas.From sales to service they aim to please beyond the initial purchase. Knowledgeable salesman, Joe Newman was no nonsense and forthright just what we have come to expect from DARCARS, another reason for returning.......... consistency!

several whose names I dont recall but were very pleasant:)

June 01, 2016

Wow! Thank you for taking your time to share with us your wonderful review. We are thrilled our team can make your experience perfect every time! We enjoy having you be apart of the DARCARS Family. Let us know if you need anything, we will be happy to help. Enjoy your new Toyota!

Travelers
5/30/2016

"Stopped into service without appointment"

We were traveling through Frederick and our engine light indictor came on. We were loaded down with a car top carrier, bikes, two kids and a dog. We searched for the nearest Toyota dealership and found them. The employees at DARCARS took care of us right away and assessed the issue and reassured us. Did I mention this was a holiday weekend? Can't tell you how much we appreciate the kindness and professionalism of your service department for us, out-of-towners!

There was a service tech that assessed the vehicle.

May 31, 2016

Wow! We're thrilled our team got you on the road successfully, we understand the joy that cannot be missed. Thank you for sharing your review. We look forward to seeing you again!

aricha02
5/04/2016

"Awesome first buying experience"

I recently purchased my very first new car and was extremely happy with the experience. I didn't feel pressured into buying anything, and I will definitely recommend Brett and Darcars to someone who is looking to buy a new car! I checked out a few other dealerships, but was so impressed with this one that that's what I went with.

May 04, 2016

We are pleased Mr. Triplett made your experience with us amazing! Thank you for sharing your kind words. Enjoy your new car, welcome to the DARCARS Family! :)

V Schmidt
5/04/2016

"Best Salesman"

Brett Triplett made the purchase of my new car very easy and a pleasant experience. He is by far the best salesperson that I have dealt with when purchasing a new car.

May 04, 2016

Thank you for taking your time to share with us your great review! Hope you enjoy your new car! Looking forward to seeing you again soon :)

DonteH22
5/03/2016

"Easy and Helpful"

I traded my off road Jeep for a new Toyota. After explaining to Brett that I just couldn't simply afford a jeep anymore, he helped me find something more reliable. We found a car I like, signed some paper work and that was it. Quick and easy, no hassel or pressure from any service employee. I will defiantly continue to purchase my future vehicles from this establishment.

May 04, 2016

Congrats on your new car, DonteH22! Thank you for taking your time to share with us this great review. We hope to see your again soon, enjoy your new purchase!

Mike
5/03/2016

"Great salesman"

We were looking for a new vehicle and had been to several dealerships. Brett Triplett was by far the best salesperson we dealt with. He is patient, knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. We were considering buying a Highlander, but worried it wouldn't fit in our garage. Brett offered to let us drive one home and see if it fit. It was very nice to be able to test drive the vehicle and try it out in our garage. It sealed the deal for us and we purchased our Highlander when we returned. I recommend this dealership and particularly Brett Triplett to anyone looking for a new Toyota.

May 04, 2016

We cannot thank you enough for sharing your wonderful words with us, Mike! Let us know if you need anything, we will be happy to help. Enjoy your new Highlander! Looking forward to seeing you again soon :)

Reviews of Brett Triplett