DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Toyota Sales & Leasing Consultant
Jeff Gaskins, Toyota Financial Services Manager , DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Jeff Gaskins

Toyota Financial Services Manager
Brett Triplett, Toyota Master Certified Sales Consultant , DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Brett Triplett

Toyota Master Certified Sales Consultant

February 09, 2017

"Great experience "

- Eodom1077

It took a few weeks to actually decide what car I wanted to get. Every time I asked Ernie questions he was very helpful and answered every question I had to help me decide what car I wanted! The buying experience was very pleasant and pain free! Thanks again darcars Toyota & Ernie! I love my 2017 rav 4

February 06, 2017

"Positive experience"

- CMack

I am giving a shout out to Arthur at DARCARS Toyota of Frederick for leading us through the car buying process with a friendly, no-nonsense style that made the experience positive. We got the 4Runner we were looking for, at a good price, and without hassles. It was not the daunting task that I had anticipated. We are very excited to have our new 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium. Vroom.

February 01, 2017

"Great purchase experience"

- Kippersnack

We have now purchased two cars from DARCARS Toyota of Frederick, a 2015 and 2017. Both purchase experiences were excellent as well as any required follow-on service/maintenance visits. They are local, friendly, work diligently to ensure the most price effective deal and most importantly, allowed us the time without interruption to deliberatively analyze the “deal” they had put forth and reach a decision. Financing through them was a breeze with many options explained and explored. We highly recommend DARCARS Toyota of Frederick.

New 2016 Toyota Yaris, $18493