DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Call
DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Info
About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick is an award winning Toyota dealership located in Frederick Maryland. We are part of the DARCARS Automotive Group. We pride ourselves in outstanding customer service, and our awards BACK IT UP! We have been the Maryland Dealer Rater Dealer of the Year 3 years running for Toyota and Scion, and past winner of the prestigious Toyota Presidents Award.

About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Learn More

ryantimmy
1/26/2015

"Great Experience"

This was our first experience with DARCARS Toyota of Frederick. We will definitely return. Pleasant experience from start to finish. Thanks so much Jason Waltrup and Dave Whitesell and everyone in between!

bthomas
1/18/2015

"We love Darcars Frederick"

Mike and the rest of the team were great to us. Helped us find a great car for a great price. This was our 2nd time buying a car here and we will be back. Great experience.

Mike Boyce

adicola
1/17/2015

"Repeat customer"

Thank you Dave Whitesell and David Sanita for a great experience. I'm a repeat customer w Darcars and you both helped me get into another lease. This time it was an upgrade to a bigger vehicle that better suits my family.

January 19, 2015

Thank you very much, Angela! I really apprecaite the kind words! Was great meeting you & your Family. I'm so glad we were able to help you guys out! Enjoy your New Rav 4!! ~Dave

michaelwtome
1/12/2015

"Highly recommend"

This is the 5th vehicle I have purchased from DARCARS Toyota of Frederick. Working with Daniel Tablah was great. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and willing to negotiate. The sales experience was great. I would highly recommend.

Sdavis3434
1/07/2015

"This was a great buy. Thanks for all you patients Daniel."

Ive been to many dealerships in past and this was by far my best experience. My sales professional Daniel did a great job. Financing was a breeze which in the past was a treacherous game where the dealership always won. Lol. I will definitely recommend that if your thinking of buying a car DARCARS of Frederick is where you should go.

ka
1/07/2015

"138 mile and worth it!"

I drove 138 miles from NJ and it was worth the trip. Everything was as promised. Daniel Tablah is a pleasure to work with and very patient. Thank You.

January 07, 2015

Hi KA! Thank you so much it was a pleasure meeting and working with you. I am glad that Daniel was able to assist in such a beautiful fashion. Regards, Jason Waltrup General Manager

Toyota
1/02/2015

"Great and wonderful experience!!"

Great costumer service, no pressure to buy, very straight forward. All the options were explained in detail, no hidden fees,and not pushing to sell extra services.

January 07, 2015

That is great to hear! Thank you "Toyota" and Thank you Daniel Tablah! Regards, Jason Waltrup General Manager

nickald10
1/01/2015

"Great experience!"

Great experience all the way through! Emmet was a huge help and everyone made the experience as pleasant as possible. I would recommend it again for sure.

January 07, 2015

Nice Work Emmett! Thank you "nickald10"! We appreciate the opportunity. Regards, Jason Waltrup General Manager

paulwtuccinardi
12/29/2014

"Couldn't have asked for more"

My guy was Emmett, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He checked in often, but was never pushy, never aggressive, but always willing to discuss where my mind was, what my status was, and give me updates on the inventory at any Darcars lot. He was very easy to speak to, and did not promise or even allude to any promises that he could not keep or that he was sure others could not keep. It was a great low pressure but effective manner of selling. When I come back in a few years to get a 4-door Tundra pickup I will look for him. The whole experience was great, the RAV4 is wonderful and if I have to go through it again soonish, Darcars will be the first place I go.

January 07, 2015

Thank You Mr. "paulwtuccinardi"! Emmett is doing a fine job for us! Regards, Jason Waltrup General Manager

None
12/25/2014

"2015 Camry XSE"

We were greeted by Dave Whitesell during our initial car shopping in the first week of December . My wife and I returned the following week end and asked for Dave since he has the original sales person we had met . We could tell he was a little new at this but Dave did an excellent job at meeting our needs and going out of his way to find and bring back the specific car we wanted ! Dave may be new at Darcars but will be an asset for years to come. Not big on sales people but Dave did an exceptional job at selling us our 3rd Toyota ! Thanks again Dave. Thanks also to David Sanita in finance he also made the experience less painful.

December 26, 2014

Thank You So Much! We appreciate the feedback and the kind words! Nice Work David! Regards, Jason Waltrup General Manager

December 26, 2014

Thank you, Mr. Reyes! I really appreciate You & Your Wife Business and nice comments! I am so glad, I was able to help you out, at the sale and continuing after!

Reviews of David Sanita