DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Toyota Financial Services Manager
Ernie Kunz, Toyota Sales & Leasing Consultant , DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Ernie Kunz

Toyota Sales & Leasing Consultant
Jason Vaughn, Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Jason Vaughn

Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

March 28, 2017

"Great Car Buy"

- Professor

We had a great car buying experience with Diego Angel. He was very friendly, customer service oriented, and knowledgeable about the vehicle. The process of buying the car took less than a half hour.

March 17, 2017

"Great Buying Expierence @ DARCARS Frederick, Maryland"

- joekh2017

I recently had the pleasure of working with Mr. Diego Angel and Mr. Jason Vaughn at DARCARS located in Frederick, Maryland. The bottom line is clear... where other dealerships failed to provide adequate, precise and fast communication via email and phone, DARCARS of Frederick simply excelled and greatly exceeded expectations. When I asked Mr. Angel for underside pictures of the vehicle I was interested in, I was pleasantly surprised that he had taken the extra time to put the vehicle on a lift and take very detailed pictures which left zero doubt in my mind regarding the vehicle's underside condition. Mr. Angel and Mr. Vaughn were also quick to realize I was a serious buyer and due to my distance away we were able understand and establish each others expectations that paved the way for an eventual hassle free purchase at the end of the day. The critical take away from this positive experience is that DARCARS and their professional personnel stand behind what they sell, period. If there are any concerns even after you leave the dealership, those concerns will be given the upmost attention to ensure top quality customer satisfaction. This recent transaction will ensure that next time when I am looking for a quality used vehicle, I will make it a point to make my first stop DARCARS. Specifically, DARCARS of Frederick, Maryland.

February 09, 2017

"Great experience "

- Eodom1077

It took a few weeks to actually decide what car I wanted to get. Every time I asked Ernie questions he was very helpful and answered every question I had to help me decide what car I wanted! The buying experience was very pleasant and pain free! Thanks again darcars Toyota & Ernie! I love my 2017 rav 4

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $33659