DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Toyota Certified Sales Consultant

July 19, 2017

"Excellent car-buying experience"

- kimberlyw

I made an appointment with Bob Coope to purchase a car, and I was extremely satisfied with the service. My experiences at dealerships in the past were less than favorable, but Bob was very patient as I made a decision and efficient with the paperwork--therefore making this the best car-buying experience I've had to date! I would highly recommend making an appointment with Bob if you are looking into purchasing a car at this dealership.

Bob Coope

July 17, 2017

"Very positive experience."

- aprilg6

Our salesman found exactly what we asked for. He was very nice, answered all of our questions and explained everything very clearly. He made what can often times be very stressful, a very pleasant experience. I will recommend him to friends and family.

Sam Owens
Chris Santiago

July 13, 2017

"Easiest car buying experience I've ever had!"

- Christy Mossburg

First off, Matt Trussell in sales went far above and beyond to help get me into a car that I would love and could afford. He answered every question I had and let me know different options that I had. The finance manager, Jeffrey is the best! He also went above and beyond to get me a great financing deal that worked for me. Most of the process between Matt and Jeffrey were completed via email and telephone, so when I came in to sign papers and pick up my car, I was there for less than an hour. I've always been a Toyota loyalist, but DarCars Frederick now has a customer for life and someone that will always refer my friends to their dealership.

Jeff Gaskins