DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

5293 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, Maryland 21704

Chris Santiago, Toyota Financial Services Manager, DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Chris Santiago

Toyota Financial Services Manager
Joe Newman, Toyota Master Certified Sales Consultant, DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Joe Newman

Toyota Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 18, 2017

"great experience!"

- Tlgsharrer

Kevin ,Sam, and Jim worked hard on getting me the exact 4 runner I wanted, and got my financing through...... That was a miracle in its self!!!! Thank you all, I love my Toyota 4 runner!!!! Sam, you are and excellent sales person!

Sam Owens
Kevin Ignasiak
Other Employees : Jim Higgins

September 14, 2017

"Ben was great"

- Sean Matulevic

Couldn't be happier with the way I was treated by Ben. He didn't try to over sell me and was very honest and friendly.

Ben McGaha
Other Employees : Best experience yet

August 28, 2017

"excellent buying experience"

- lynn foust bierly

We appreciated the dealership's efforts to locate a vehicle that met our specifications. The salesman was knowledgeable and spent a lot of time with us exploring the pros and cons of different vehicles in order to find the one that would meet our specific needs. Furthermore, he and others at the dealership were willing to negotiate an agreeable price. The salesman also explained and demonstrated the technology of our new vehicle to us. He asked that we contact him about any future questions or concerns about the vehicle and made us feel very satisfied with the overall experience of purchasing the car.

Sam Owens