DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

5293 Buckeystown Pike,
Frederick, Maryland 21704
DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Info
About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick is an award winning Toyota dealership located in Frederick Maryland. We are part of the DARCARS Automotive Group. We pride ourselves in outstanding customer service, and our awards BACK IT UP! We have been the Maryland Dealer Rater Dealer of the Year 3 years running for Toyota and Scion, and past winner of the prestigious Toyota Presidents Award.

About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Learn More

Eaglesfan
8/23/2015

"Second new car purchase"

My husband and I purchased our second vehicle from Daniel Tablah. We already own a Tacoma and purchased a new 4Runner. Daniel is an excellent sales person. He answered all of our questions and did not pressure us at all. He works really hard to make sure his customers are satisfied. We will continue to recommend him to friends.

mmcatee
8/20/2015

"Excellent Service I would recommend to all!"

I just want to thank you and your staff, specifically, Pete Bielanski your Assistant Service Manager and "Nima" and I can't remember the Lady"s name who helped as well but she was terrific! I truly had a outstanding and professional service experience last Friday, 8/14/15 and Saturday, 8/15/15. Pete was on point, courteous and explained in detail what was going to be done to my 2015 Toyota Tacoma. When I picked up my vehicle on Saturday, he personally took me to my vehicle, explained what was done and had it parked close , so this old man did not have to walk far. I have purchased several vehicles from Darcars of Frederick and have always been treated well, but Pete Bielanski went over the top and made me feel very good about your dealership. Please extend my heartfelt appreciation to Pete and your staff. By the way a friend of mine was with me and he was impressed and is considering purchasing a Tacoma or Tundra from your dealership as well. Michael (Big Mac) J. McAtee Loyal & Satisfied customer Thanks!

lilzilla
8/20/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I usually do not like to use dealerships because I am always worried that their prices are too high. However, I used this one, and Scott McKernon provided great customer service, and the price was right. In fact since we had warranty issues we didn't know about other mechanic shops would not have been able to provide us the same service. This is a great dealership, and has a great service department.

Lamar Chrisite
8/19/2015

"Excellent Service after the Sale!"

I just wanted to share how pleased I am with Darcars of Frederick and especially with Kevin Higgins, the service manager!! I had been noticing a problem with my 2014 Toyota Corolla's electronic functions-navigation, hands-free phone, eco-tracking, etc. but could never duplicate the issue when I had my car serviced. Kevin took the extra care to work with me regarding the issue and even called Toyota Corporate to open a case so as to resolve the problem. The results were awesome! Toyota recommended a reset of the electronics as well as a software update and since then, things are working GREAT!! My eco-tracking works properly--getting 39.9 mpg!-my phone connects immediately--no waiting for 20 minutes for it to load! And my navigation is much more accurate...Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Ticki
8/17/2015

"A Wonderful Experience!! "

From the moment I walked into the DARCARS showroom I was wow'd by the amazing care received by Emmett Russ II. He paid great attention to all of the details and desires that were needed in the vehicle that was purchased. He was kind and patient. I left 100% satisfied and can't wait to do business with him again! Thank You Emmett! ~Ticki

Juanita
8/17/2015

"Emmett Russ II-WOW-A Sensational Success"

WOW-A Sensational Success My first steps in the dealership were met by a warm greeting from Emmett Russ II. His professionalism and knowledge for what he was doing was most impressive. I had been visiting from Florida to see my family in Maryland. After only a short time in speaking with Emmett Russ II was 'Wow'd". I was convinced that my purchase of the 2015 Highlander would be handled through him. I admired his commitment to my needs with purchasing a new car. He worked with me across the miles. I even made the trip back up to Maryland from Florida to pick up my 2015 Highlander. It was a far cry from easy to get exactly what I wanted, but Mr. Russ made it happen. On July 30, 2015 I drove back to Florida in luxury. Thank you for your hard work...I am not easily "Wow'd."...I was with you!!! Continued success in all your endeavors and for making dreams come true! Juanita Kim

KeithNessa
8/02/2015

"Very personable service"

I have 2013 Toyota Avalon and I had several customer service reps, none of them compare to Nima. He is very thorough. He knows what's going on with my car and gives me one on one attention even during his busy schedule. I know exactly how to take care of my car because of the detail information that I received from Nima.

August 03, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

RavensnOs26
8/02/2015

"Excellent costumer service "

I am very pleased with my experience at Darcars Toyota Frederick, MD. The customer service was excellent, and the people were very friendly and helpful with finding the car I wanted. I would recommend to anyone looking to buy a car there to contact Tony Araujo, he was very helpful.

ryan
8/01/2015

"Pain-free and low-pressure"

Jeff Croteau answered all of my initial questions over the phone and asked politely if it would be OK to follow up with me later in the week. He did not call, email, or text me again until that day. He did not apply an pressure at all. When we set an appointment to meet at the dealership he was ready and able to show us everything we wanted to know about the car. Jeff Gaskins presented all of our financing options and gave his honest recommendations. At no time did I feel tricked or pressured into anything. My wife and I appreciate the low-pressure approach and will gladly do business here again.

Jeff Croteau

Teach123
7/30/2015

"Awesome Sales People"

My husband and I were in the market for a new SUV and went to Darcars just to start looking. Arthur was the first person to approach us which my husband promptly rolled his eyes and said, "Here we go.." but Arthur was far different than most car salesmen. He really listened to what we were looking for not just trying to get us in any car but the car that would work for our family and in our price range. He did not pressure us but instead joked around with our 2 kids that were with us at every visit including the 3 hours when we came back to buy the car. We really appreciated him finding the car we wanted that wasn't necessarily on the lot at the time. I would recommend this dealership and especially Arthur Hamlet to anyone looking for a new Toyota.

Reviews of Jeff Gaskins