DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

5293 Buckeystown Pike,
Frederick, Maryland 21704
DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Info
About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick is an award winning Toyota dealership located in Frederick Maryland. We are part of the DARCARS Automotive Group. We pride ourselves in outstanding customer service, and our awards BACK IT UP! We have been the Maryland Dealer Rater Dealer of the Year 3 years running for Toyota and Scion, and past winner of the prestigious Toyota Presidents Award.

About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Learn More

aricha02
5/04/2016

"Awesome first buying experience"

I recently purchased my very first new car and was extremely happy with the experience. I didn't feel pressured into buying anything, and I will definitely recommend Brett and Darcars to someone who is looking to buy a new car! I checked out a few other dealerships, but was so impressed with this one that that's what I went with.

May 04, 2016

We are pleased Mr. Triplett made your experience with us amazing! Thank you for sharing your kind words. Enjoy your new car, welcome to the DARCARS Family! :)

V Schmidt
5/04/2016

"Best Salesman"

Brett Triplett made the purchase of my new car very easy and a pleasant experience. He is by far the best salesperson that I have dealt with when purchasing a new car.

May 04, 2016

Thank you for taking your time to share with us your great review! Hope you enjoy your new car! Looking forward to seeing you again soon :)

DonteH22

"Easy and Helpful"

I traded my off road Jeep for a new Toyota. After explaining to Brett that I just couldn't simply afford a jeep anymore, he helped me find something more reliable. We found a car I like, signed some paper work and that was it. Quick and easy, no hassel or pressure from any service employee. I will defiantly continue to purchase my future vehicles from this establishment.

May 04, 2016

Congrats on your new car, DonteH22! Thank you for taking your time to share with us this great review. We hope to see your again soon, enjoy your new purchase!

Mike

"Great salesman"

We were looking for a new vehicle and had been to several dealerships. Brett Triplett was by far the best salesperson we dealt with. He is patient, knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. We were considering buying a Highlander, but worried it wouldn't fit in our garage. Brett offered to let us drive one home and see if it fit. It was very nice to be able to test drive the vehicle and try it out in our garage. It sealed the deal for us and we purchased our Highlander when we returned. I recommend this dealership and particularly Brett Triplett to anyone looking for a new Toyota.

May 04, 2016

We cannot thank you enough for sharing your wonderful words with us, Mike! Let us know if you need anything, we will be happy to help. Enjoy your new Highlander! Looking forward to seeing you again soon :)

GEORGE COAKLEY

"Pleasant Experience"

Our quest for a new car started with a list of 9 that I felt might meet my needs. I eventually narrowed it down to 3 (Toyota Highlander, Explorer Platinum, and GMC Acadia Denali). The process involved a test drive of each and feature comparisons. Our salesman at Darcars, Brett Triplett, did the best job of any of the salespeople in explaining the features and patiently puting up with our several re-visits to make sure we were comparing the same features with other vehicles. Our objective was to get a vehicle we liked, with the features we wanted, at what Consumers Report considered a "Great Price". We were able to reach that objective at Darcars of Frederick with Brett's help. Our Highlander was the least expensive of the vehicles we were considering yet matched up well in providing what we wanted. If the Service Dept. performs as well as Sales over the next several years, Darcars Toyota of Frederick will have another loyal customer.

May 04, 2016

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your amazing words. We are absolutely thrilled Mr. Triplett made your experience with us perfect. Hope you enjoy your new Toyota Highlander, welcome to the DARCARS Family! :)

Jessmc

"Great dealership"

I went to Darcars on a whim after seeing a great price for there new Corolla. My sales consultant Brett Triplett was great. He really listened to what I wanted in a car and took the time to find exactly what I was looking for and the price I was looking for. He made the whole experience very easy. I have already recommended to many friends to visit Darcars for their next vehicle.

May 04, 2016

Thank you for sharing your great review! We are pleased our very own Mr. Triplett, made your experience nothing but perfect. Enjoy your new Corolla, welcome to the DARCARS Family! :)

Alan
5/03/2016

"Tried to get me everything I wanted, left satisfied."

They didn't have what I wanted on the lot, but it was there and ready with in an hour, this my fifth or sixth tacoma from darcars, will continue to go back.

May 04, 2016

Wow! We are thrilled that our team was able to find your Toyota Tacoma! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

BlackJeep
4/29/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

Buying our car from Darcars for the first time was a great experience. I have purchase other new and used cars from various dealers around the Frederick area and Darcars was definitely the best buying experience. We had a lot of questions about buying a hybrid and Our sales specialist, Dave, answered every question we had about the car and made sure we had the opportunity to test drive other similar models from other Darcars locations. Chris from financing was very helpful and we were in and out with our car that day. We are very happy with buying from Darcars and would buy from again in the future. The selection of the model we were looking for was great and we were able to find the car that fit our needs at the location closest to us which made the buying process that much easier. Thank you!

May 02, 2016

Hi Black Jeep! Thank you so much for allowing us to help find your new ride! We thank you for taking the time to share this. We hope you are enjoying it! If you should have any questions in the future please do not hesitate to call! Thanks again!

keylimepie
4/11/2016

"Positive Buying Experience"

Arthur Hamlet and Jeff Gaskins were very helpful and knowledgable. They helped me navigate the buying process and answered my questions. I would recommend them to potential buyers.

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful words! We are so proud Mr. Hamlet and Mr. Gaskins made your experience great. We hope you enjoy your new car!

scoblyn
4/10/2016

"GREAT sales experience with Emmett!!!"

My wife and I both recently leased new vehicles through Emmett Russ. We found him to be personable, pleasant, highly knowledgeable, very professional and quite persuasive. Throughout, he was attentive to our needs and always ready to answer, or find an answer to, our questions. He clearly takes great pride in his work and in establishing a good rapport with his customers. This is just the kind of attitude and fine service that will bring us back to DARCARS to work Emmett again.

April 11, 2016

We are truly pleased Mr. Russ may your experience at DARCARS Toyota wonderful! We hope you and your wife enjoy the new cars. Welcome to the DARCARS Family! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviews of Brett Triplett