DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick
Call
DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Info
About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick is an award winning Toyota dealership located in Frederick Maryland. We are part of the DARCARS Automotive Group. We pride ourselves in outstanding customer service, and our awards BACK IT UP! We have been the Maryland Dealer Rater Dealer of the Year 3 years running for Toyota and Scion, and past winner of the prestigious Toyota Presidents Award.

About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Learn More

"Best in the business"

Just purchased a new Toyota from DARCARS of Frederick. The car was located with another dealership 100+ miles away and I purchased it through DARCARS sight unseen because of the confidence they instilled in me. Eric Hintz is a transitioned U.S. Marine and one of the most honest and low pressure sales professional I have dealt with. He listened to what I wanted and delivered. Then, he drove 100+ miles in a rain storm himself to get the car from the other dealership!!! My experience with military veterans is they are stellar young men and women who know how to succeed at whatever they choose to do post active service. Eric is fits this assessment and exceeded my expectations. DARCARS is lucky you have someone representing their company, brand and reputation like Eric Hinz. So now that you've read my review, call on Eric, he can get the car you want even if its with another dealership. Why drive elsewhere when you don't have to?

"A GOOD car dealership???"

I visited DARCARS Toyota complete aprehensive and extremely defensive. Expecting a deal I found to turn sour and just blow up in my face due to previous terrible experiences at other dealerships. What I found instead was an amazingly helpful, friendly, understanding, no shenanigans staff that didn't try to fast talk me and rope me into a terrible deal. Jimmy was amazingly helpful and was very patient for my early defensiveness and let me ask questions which he always answered in a way that made me feel like I was a valuable customer instead of a mark to make a quick buck off of. The contract I received had no surprises that was not brought to my attention. David helped in the end seal the deal and was patient and explained to me and helped me get the best bang for my buck. I never thought that I would find a dealership that is professional and made me feel like getting me on the road with a good deal was much more important than being sneaky and trying to weasel every penny out of my pocket. I walked out with a 2014.5 Toyota Camry and with a great deal of satisfaction. I would extremely highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

"outstanding experience, purchase of 2014 Toyota Sienna"

Our Dodge Grand Caravan died, and we needed a replacement in a hurry. We did our homework studying reviews of minivans and decided that the Sienna was worth a look. Joe Newman helped us greatly in several ways: - he listened to our issues and priorities and did his best to meet our needs (i.e., not to make the sale that was best for the dealer) - He had encyclopedic knowledge of the technical specs and capabilities that we cared about - He helped us to take advantage of all price incentives and worked with us to match a deal offered by a different dealer - He helped us to complete the transaction a couple of hours. We have had the car a month and driven >1500 miles. It is a great vehicle that meets/exceeds our needs. Darcars and Joe N will be our first stop the next time we go car shopping.

"Friendly"

I just bought my brand new Toyota Camry. 2 dayes before. The employ are so helpful & friendly. Mr eric curtis is wonderful person he did good job & finance manager too. I don't remember his name. Thanks a lots U guys are superb.

"helpful"

Patrick and David both were very friendly and helpful. It was great talking to them. I would definitely do business with them both again. Thank You

"Stuck on Toyota"

I had a great experience. Never felt pushed to buy anything. A big thanks to Bob from sales for finding me a great car and to Jim from financial services for talking me through all the financing options. I love and trust Toyota and cannot imagine driving anything else.

"Great experience"

We entered the dealership @ 8:40pm on a Saturday night and was greeted with a smile. After an hour of negotiating, we agreed on a price. All the staff couldn't have been more professional, friendly and kind. I felt right at home. We left DARCARS Toyota of Frederick at 11 p.m. with our new 4Runner. The staff didn't complain at all for having to stay over 2 hours past closing time. Their positive attitude made a difference and we appreciated it. Ghenna Orlov was the friendliest salesperson ever. Thank you

"TRULY Exceptional!"

After 2 weeks of being frustrated by salesmen from two local Baltimore Toyota dealerships and about to settle for a Sienna that was not my preferred color, my boss recommended that I contact Joe Newman at DARCARS Frederick, from whom she had bought her car and had a positive experience. I had one phone conversation with Joe, gave him the details regarding my preferred Sienna, and within 24 hours I was driving home in my new van! There were no surprises, no hassle, and I even joked about being disappointed by the lack of drama. Joe delivered me the van I wanted, in the color I wanted, and at the price we agreed upon in our first phone call. He even had to drive to another state to get it, and did not pass on any of that expense to me. We could not be more pleased, and would highly recommend DARCARS Frederick, specifically Joe Newman, to anyone looking to buy a Toyota. It is worth the drive to Frederick to have such a pleasant experience. Thanks, Joe! :-)

"MADE OUR GRADUATION SURPRISE HAPPEN !!"

Our only child (daughter) was graduating high school this year, in the top 10 of her class, in the honors program and accepted to JMU this fall. We had a dream of surprising her at graduation with the truck of her dreams (a black toyota tacoma). We had previously purchased a truck from DACARS of Frederick and decided to go back. We met with James Welch and told him the exact truck we were looking for. He found one almost 250 miles away and got it to the dealership for us. We then worked with Joe Newman to finalize the deal. Everything went very well and we signed the papers. Now the BIG PROBLEM.......how do we hide this for a week until graduation ??? Jim allowed us to keep the truck at the dealership and then on a SUNDAY, Joe Newman and Jim Welch DELIVERED the truck to us along with a giant red bow to place on the hood!! Graduation day arrived and we arranged to have a friend take the truck to the graduation ceremony and remove the old vehicle. Needless to say our daughter was surprised beyond words. Joe Newman and Jim Welch went out of their way and came in on their day off in order to make our dreams come true! They went above and beyond when it comes to customer service! At a later time, Joe went over the truck with our daughter explaining all the features of her new vehicle. Thanks again Joe and Jim....you haven't seen the last of us ! Jen & Bill

"Best customer service around for MD and PA"

Will is without a doubt the best salesperson I ever dealt with. He was professional yet down to earth and made you feel comfortable. I cant think of going anywhere else for future purchases other than Will. Thank you to the entire team/staff that helped us out. They were also very polite and professional. If your looking for a new or used car go see Will Ryan and his team. They'll make it happen and make you feel more like a friend than a number.

Will Ryan