DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

5293 Buckeystown Pike,
Frederick, Maryland 21704
DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Info
About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick is an award winning Toyota dealership located in Frederick Maryland. We are part of the DARCARS Automotive Group. We pride ourselves in outstanding customer service, and our awards BACK IT UP! We have been the Maryland Dealer Rater Dealer of the Year 3 years running for Toyota and Scion, and past winner of the prestigious Toyota Presidents Award.

About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Learn More

My4Runner
9/01/2016

"Toyota 4Runner "

I was looking for a new Toyota 4Runner for my family needs. Darcars Toyota has the best competitive price and excellent customer service I have experienced around (DC, VA, MD). From Sale Representative to Manager you name it. They are there to help you and provide you with the service beyond your expectation. At first, I was negotiating 4Runner with two rows and found out in the last minute my wife wants three rows, but the deal is done (all documentations are completed). All I need to do is get on and drive home. However, Darcars folks reconsidered and redo all the documentations for three rows Toyota 4Runner. They all put up and concentrated with their customer needs. If I were them, I might have said, the deal is done or Sorry. This is part of my buying experiences and there are more to it. If you plan to buy a new or certified used vehicle, I am sure you will not regret if you stop by Darcars Toyota and check with Ernie Kunz and his team (All of them).

September 01, 2016

Wow! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your kind review! Our team is thrilled to be able to make your experience out of this world. Welcome to the DARCARS Family, enjoy your awesome new 4Runner! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Phillip Ayers
8/23/2016

"Fantastic Dealer"

My wife and I were looking for a dependable car that I would use mainly for work. We had driven Toyota cars for years and were impressed with the dependability. By chance, we visited DARCARS of Frederick and were overwhelmed by the dealership, as well as the salesman Ernie Kunz. With Ernie's help, we found the perfect car for us, at the perfect price for a lease, which was our desire. I heartily recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a great car, great service, and great price. The car we decided on is the Camry LXS, and it is amazing!

August 24, 2016

Hello Phillip! Thank you for sharing your wonderful review! Please contact us for any reason, we will be happy to help. Welcome to the DARCARS Family, enjoy your awesome new Camry!

Love My Sienna
8/08/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Ernie Kunz is the most knowledgeable, patient and helpful car salesman we have ever worked with!! I'll be sure to go through him for any additional purchases!!

August 09, 2016

Thank you for sharing your great review with us! Please let us know if you need anything or have any questions. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Samdog
8/07/2016

"Amazing salesman"

I have been looking at Prius' in various locations, different dealerships. I even have one reserved for me, upon its arrival, elsewhere. I walked into this dealership and it was a completely different experience. My salesman knew the car options backwards and forwards, answered my questions completely, concisely, and even answered questions I didn't know I had! I got this same car at a price I couldn't walk away from!

August 08, 2016

We truly appreciate your wonderful review! Our team is thrilled to be able to help. Let us know if you need anything or have any questions. Welcome to the DARCARS Family, enjoy your awesome new Prius!

ML
8/05/2016

"Purchasing a new 2016 Prius"

Great experience with salesman (Ernie Kunz) and manager (Herb Ray). Ernie found me all the 2016 Prius available, explained differences, and on the test drive had me perform several of the available driving features. He also gave me the car to drive home and get my wife. No pressure was applied through the process including paperwork.

Herb Ray, Bill Duque

August 05, 2016

Simply amazing! Our team is thrilled to make your experience perfect. We truly appreciate your wonderful words. Let us know if you need anything or have any questions. Enjoy your awesome new Prius!

Mel
7/15/2016

"Botched routine maintenance - twice"

I have been bringing my car here for service for years. It used to be good and the staff was thorough and nice. But on two occasions now, I have had to return because there were mistakes made during routine maintenance. This last time, there were two things wrong with my car after service that were fine beforehand. When I bright it back, the staff was unapologetic and barely acknowledged their errors. Since the mechanics botch routine maintenance, they shouldn't be trusted.

July 15, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I would like to know more about your experience and see if there is anything I can do at this time. Please email me at jdobson@darcars.com. Thank you.

Peterson17
6/30/2016

"Outstanding Customer service "

Joe Newman is by far, the best salesman, I have had in purchasing a car. I would definitely go through him in all future purchases. He's very dedicated to making sure we leave satisfied.

July 01, 2016

We are thrilled our very own Mr. Newman was able to make your experience amazing! We truly appreciate your great review. Please let us know if you need anything, our team will be happy to help. Welcome to the DARCARS Family, looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Nate-Dawg
6/23/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

My wife and I purchased a new Toyota Sienna from DARCARS Frederick on Memorial Day. It was our second time buying from this dealership and it was a great experience, just as the first one was a few years ago. We had already test-driven the vehicle and shopped around on price beforehand and found that DARCARS Frederick offered us the best price. Our salesperson was Brett Triplett, and we very much enjoyed working with him. Even though the dealership was very busy the day we were there, he took a good bit of time to talk with us and explain features of the vehicle as well as giving us a chance to take a final test-drive. He clearly wanted to make sure we were satisfied and got the specific vehicle with the color and options we wanted. He was laid back and friendly and not pushy at all, although it helped that we had already agreed on a price over email before coming into the dealership. Brett was also very quick and helpful in responding to a question I asked him the next day relating to information needed for insurance on the vehicle, so we appreciated the fact his customer service didn't end once he had made the sale. The finance manager we worked with was Jeff Gaskins, and the thing we appreciated most about him was that he was not pushy about trying to force us into buying an extended warranty and other extras that we did not want. He offered us all of those things but did not pressure us to buy them when we said no. (That was our biggest complaint from our previous purchase at this dealership a few years ago.) My only complaint about the whole buying process was that we spent a very long time waiting between finalizing the purchase details and meeting with the finance manager, but we recognize that it was a very busy sales day for the dealership and we appreciated that they provided us with lunch (Memorial Day cookout) while we were waiting. Overall, after two buying experiences, I have a very positive overall opinion of this dealership. They offer very competitive prices and their people offer great service and treat customers with integrity and respect. I'd definitely recommend this dealership to others.

June 23, 2016

Wow! We are thrilled our team was able to make your experience amazing! We truly appreciate your wonderful words. Don't hesitate to contact us for any reason. we will be happy to help! We look forward to seeing you again soon, enjoy your awesome new ride!

youre_welcome
6/14/2016

"Quick and easy"

Came in and was able to test drive the car I wanted right away. It was already parked in front of the building and it was the exact one I found online. I came on a very busy holiday weekend, so I had to wait a little longer than if I had come on a normal day.

Jeff Duncan

June 15, 2016

We truly appreciate your great review! We are thrilled we were able to get you in the car you wanted. Looking forward to seeing you again soon, enjoy your new car!

FirstPrius
6/04/2016

"Great no pressure first car buying experience!"

We recently purchased our first new car from Darcars and it was a great experience. We didn't expect to buy the car right away but Brett was so helpful and nice that we decided to buy that day. We bought the car through the costco car buying program and it was a no hassle experience and we are very happy with our new car. Thumbs up for Brett, he talked to you like a close friend rather than a distant salesman. That made us really comfortable!

June 06, 2016

Thank you for sharing your awesome review with us! We are thrilled our very own Mr. Triplett made your car buying experience amazing. Please let us know if you need anything, we will be happy to help. Enjoy your new car!

Reviews of Brett Triplett