DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

5293 Buckeystown Pike,
Frederick, Maryland 21704
DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Info
About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick is an award winning Toyota dealership located in Frederick Maryland. We are part of the DARCARS Automotive Group. We pride ourselves in outstanding customer service, and our awards BACK IT UP! We have been the Maryland Dealer Rater Dealer of the Year 3 years running for Toyota and Scion, and past winner of the prestigious Toyota Presidents Award.

About DARCARS Toyota of Frederick Learn More

RJ Cruiser
1/28/2016

"Great Dealership"

I visited Darcars in Frederick to inquire about a 2008 RJ Cruiser in the Used Car Dept. I was serviced by Bob Coope. Great guy - very personable and serviced my needs & inquiries without any sales pressure. He worked with me to find a price we could both adhere to and then made the transaction process rapid and without a hitch. This guy services his patrons. Highly recommend this dealership and especially Bob. Pete Adams Sharpsburg MD

Bill Duque

January 29, 2016

Wonderful! Thank you so much Mr. Adams! We are very happy that your purchase experience was smooth! Mr. Coope goal is for his customers to leave with this exact feeling! Thank you again for sharing and enjoy your new RJ Cruiser!

Melissa2005
1/21/2016

"Great Experience"

Purchased a Used car from this DarCars location, our salesman was Bob Coope, I just had a great experience with Bob and this dealership. Would definitely recommend them!!

January 21, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing this great review with us! We are very happy that Bob was able to take such great care of you! Enjoy your vehicle!

TomandAlana
1/05/2016

"My Preowened Car Purchase"

As all would agree the purchase of a car is a task we would like to avoid, however my daughter and my buying experience was one of ease. First I would like to comment on the professionalism of the Sales Representative, Jason Vaughn. We visited the dealership about four times and spoke with Jason, who courteously showed us various cars that might interest us. During the six week long process he sent us various cars that looked good to him and would meet my daughters needs and wants. Finally Jason found a car that was perfect for my daughter. We met on New Years day and drove the car for the second time and purchased it. In order for her to establish credit we financed a portion of the car. Jeff Gaskins handled the options and payments and was top notch in that department. Many dealerships will try to charge more interest than is appropriate, but Jeff gave us a competitive rate to our credit union without even having to hassle with him. This was one of the best car purchase experience ever, and I highly recommend this dealership. Thanks guys Tom and Alana

Karl Brady

January 05, 2016

Wonderful! We are so happy that we were able to assist you and your daughter with your purchase. Thank you so much for sharing this very kind review. We really appreciate it! Enjoy!

archtekman
12/27/2015

"very understanding"

Brett was patient and assisted us throughout the selection process. We changed our mind several times over a period of weeks, but Brett was always helpful and very knowledgable.

December 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon!

D_Walks
12/27/2015

"Brett Triplett & Jeff Gaskins are A-1"

The honesty, integrity, and professionalism of this dealership is superb. I purchased a 2015 Corolla with DARCARS Frederick. Brett Triplett and Jeff Gaskins made the experience comfortable. They maintained contact with me. By doing so, I understood the buying and financial process a little better. About a month ago, I had an accident that totaled the new 2015 Corolla. I did not hesitate to contact DARCARS Frederick because I knew their reputation for honesty and professionalism. A different salesman, Shane Zbir, sold me the second 2016 Corolla, which wasn't hard because Brett Triplett did an outstanding job selling me on the 2015 version. Brett Triplett and Jeff Gaskins are A-1. I highly recommend them to any one looking for a car. Outstanding and forever a customer of DARCARS Frederick. Thanks, Guys!

December 27, 2015

Wonderful! Thank you so much for this very kind review! It is our pleasure to make sure you are completely satisfied! It is so nice to hear that we took care of you! Thank you again and enjoy your new vehicle!!

dianan1987
12/18/2015

"Wonderful Experience! Brett is the best!"

I would like to thank Brett for the best sales experience I have ever had! I actually had a Honda HR-V in mind prior to going to the Toyota dealership and because of Brett and his excellence, I changed my mind completely and we added a second Toyota RAV4 to our household! He is so knowledgeable, very honest, realistic, and patient. He explained everything to me in detail and all the difference between the different RAV4 models. The whole process was smooth and efficient. Brett went out of his way to find me the red color car I was interested in (found it in the very last parking spot at the back of the dealership) Filled up the gas tank for me and explained leasing vs financing so I can make an affordable decision. Again, I didn't even want a Toyota when I started looking for a new car, I had my heart set on a Honda, but the exceptional service from Brett made me change my mind completely. I highly recommend to others! Overall, the experience was perfect.

December 21, 2015

Wonderful! We are so happy to hear that Brett was able to assist you with finding the perfect vehicle and the perfect deal! Thank you so much for sharing this feedback! We also are happy to hear that you chose Toyota. Enjoy!

caitlin321
12/14/2015

"Great Experience"

I had done most of my research on the RAV4 before I got to the dealership, so I really wanted a quick and easy car buying experience when I went to DARCARS. I was able to meet with Brett, test drive the RAV4, and buy my car all within hours of contacting him. He made the car buying experience seamless and painless. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and about the warranty packages. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new Toyota!

December 15, 2015

Wonderful! Thank you so much for this kind review! We are happy that Brett was able to meet your wants and needs while shopping for your new RAV4! Enjoy!

SethSonic
12/14/2015

"How To Solve Problems And Influence Customers"

Long story short, I was having a challenge with Darcars in an effort to secure a new vehicle. I am a long time customer and gave the team the chance to fix the issue. They succeeded - with flying colors. From working out the finances, to driving the car to my place of business, to filling out the paperwork on my own conference table to taking my return vehicle back, the Darcars team did exactly what I expected them to do - make it right and keep a happy customer. Thanks to everyone at Darcars for a job well done. The only negative is that now I am going to have to buy XM - my life has changed forever.

December 19, 2015

Thank you Seth for everything you have done as well. Please let me know if you have any questions about the RAV4. I know there's more standard equipment and I would be glad to show you everything. I also hope your wife is enjoying her Camry!

December 14, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your new purchase! We really appreciate this kind review. Enjoy your new vehicle!

tschaeffer
12/13/2015

"Totally exceptional "

Chris, Daniel, and Herb made my new 2016 4Runner purchase the best buying experience I have ever had when buying a new car. From the salesman to the manager to the finance office was truly exceptional service. The commitment to customer care and the ease of the purchase will bring me back to DarCars Frederick Toyota when I am ready for another purchase. Never have I met a more committed group of individuals that value customer service and truly know how to make sure that your there number 1 priority

Daniel Tablah, Herb Ray

December 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are happy that the transaction went so smooth and that we were able to help. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Iqra R.
11/26/2015

"Awesome experience!! "

Ernie helped me with my new Toyota Rav 4 LE. He is very friendly, welcoming, and knowledgeable about the cars. Whenever I have questions I give him a call and he never refuses to help me. I can always stop by Darcars and he is always willing to help me out. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to see him if they are deciding to buy a new car. I am so happy I did business with them and Ernie was my sales person. He was not pushy regarding the sale and was very understanding with what so ever decision I made! Thank you Ernie and I bet you're an asset to the company. :)

November 27, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind feedback about Ernie! He is definitely an asset to DARCARS! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review!

Reviews of Brett Triplett