DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring Info
About DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

About DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"Rod is terrific, exceptional customer service"

We needed a new car when our old minivan finally died. We knew it would be a hybrid, probably a Prius V. We found Rod at Darcars entirely by accident. We test drove and we went away, checked prices with more dealers than i can remember. Finally, we went back to Rod. And wecouldn't be happier. He gave us a good deal with no hassle, all very professional, warm, and knowledgeable. We were in and out in reasonable time and feel we have someone at Darcars to help us out. When i got my tags i ran into a couple with rod who were buying the same car and have bought from Rod before. They confimed my opinion. We couldn't be happier with our Prius V. And we'll send our friends to Rod. He is truly exceptional. Thanks!

"Rod, Trusted Salesman"

I bought a 2012 Toyota Sienna three years ago due to Rod Durden's trustworthiness, product knowledge, customer service, and fair price. I contacted Rod to get a 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid and received the same good treatment. Even thought I live 35 minutes from the dealership, it was worth the time to go to DarCars instead of a dealership closer to my house to buy my new 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid.

"Amazing service"

Rod went above and beyond to help with our new car purchase. After purchasing our vehicle we had some issues and we went back to Rod. He went out of his way to help us to resolve the matter. The dealership is well maintained. I would recommend going in during a weekday since weekends are very busy.

"Rod, Excellent customer service"

I and my husband purchased Toyota 4 Runner on 9/13/2014 and Rod was our salesman, he was awesome and very helpful. During our shopping he was so knowledgeable and professional. Rod went above and beyond to answer all our questions.

"Great salesman, very professional!"

I was lucky enough to be helped by alexandr klopouh, from beginning to end. he walked me through every step of the process, answered any question I brought up, gave great advice and assistance. I was very apprehensive at first, but alexandr reassured me every step of the way, resulting in an effortless and seamless transaction. I am extremely satisfied with his help today and would recommend him and the dealership without any hesitation. thanks to him, i have purchased a brand new 2015 toyota corolla, and i could not be happier. -Eugene S.

"Great Service/Focus on customers"

We went to Darcars Silver Spring looking for an Avalon with good financing, We were assisted by Amandou. He ackowledged us right away and showed us a few cars. We looked for specific color which they did not have. He offered to check other dealers and got the car for us. We are very pleased with the car and 0% financing. He was polite and made us feel at ease. He was very attentive and thoroughly answered our questions. He also introduced us to his manager, Tom Morgan. They were both professional and understood our needs. There are a lot of Toyota dealers out there. However great customer service is what keep customers coming back!

Amandou Bah

"Poor Service and Experience"

Our appointment to purchase our leased car was at 3:00PM today and we did not get home until 8:00PM (dealership is about 35 minutes away from our home). That should say it all right there. We made an appointment and met a salesperson "assigned" to us at 3:00PM, chatted for about 10 minutes, and then took an hour for lunch to discuss our final decision. We then went back to the dealership to pay cash for our car (after already having called and made another appointment) and were made to wait for over two hours just to get someone to accept our money and buy our car at full asking price per the lease contract. Yes, you heard correctly--we were throwing money at the dealership and no one came to help us (for over two hours). To add insult to injury, our "dedicated" salesperson conveniently failed to tell us that we could have just gone to our local Toyota dealership to do the lease buyout as we had spoken to him a couple times via phone prior to our first appointment (there is one down the street from where we live--we assumed we had to go to this one because we had originally leased the car from this location) probably because he was hoping that we would either buy or lease another car from him/this location (the original "salesperson" who helped us with the leased car was the general manager). I have worked in commission-based sales my entire career and I "get" the whole sales angle. However, as a salesperson myself, I was appalled at the service I received from DARCARS. No apologies from the general manager, no concessions, no honoring of appointments, no discounts, very few experienced and professional sales and/or finance staff members, and a total disregard for the customer's time and money. The only excuse I heard was that it's a Saturday and it's busy. Well, this isn't the first Saturday they've been in business and a good manager knows to staff his sales floor adequately during busy days. Because of my experience today, I will not be back to purchase our second car and I will tell anyone and everyone who will listen about why they should not spend their money here.

"Ding Insurance / Auto repairs"

The "Ding Insurance" Policy I purchased was not honored by the dealership and I was given an estimate for 725.00. I spoke with Tammy Darvish's office manager and the policy was still denied. I took the car back later and was given an estimate for same issues of 3,000.00. In addition, I took the car in for servicing at 3/4 tank gas and it was returned below empty. No miles in was recorded and no major work was done that would require running the vehicle's engine when the vehicle was not in motion. The gentleman in the service department was helpful, however, my overall experience at DarCars showed a lack of professionalism and integrity on the part of the owner. As a child, when John Darvish ran the company, I don't remember my father having any complaints. As a consumer who works hard I expect to support businesses that respect their clients & honor their agreements and whose employes don't take other people's cars on joy rides. I will never purchase another vehicle from DarCars.

Not Listed

"Daniel is the guy to buy from"

Daniel Tulloch is kind, fair, and honest. What more could you ask for from someone from whom you're buying a new vehicle. From beginning to end, Daniel made the process smooth and painless and the next time I go to buy a car, I'm looking for him!

"Rod is the MAN!!!"

I decided to buy a Toyota Land Cruiser and I contacted a few DC area dealers. Rod was very professional and reached out to me with a pretty good price but I went to another dealer (Russell Toyota) because they quoted me a "firm" out the door price via email When I got to that dealer, I got the run around and they didn't come anywhere near honoring the price they quoted. So I called Rod back and he worked with his manager Tim. They quoted me a GREAT price and it was the best, most professional car buying experience I've ever had. We agreed a price before I got there and that is what I paid. No hidden fees, no games, no BS. Just honesty and a real willingness to do whatever it takes to win a customers trust, confidence and business. Wish I had gone to Rod / Darcars from the get go. I'm a very happy customer and I will be back!

Reviews of Rod Durden