DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

lisa1234
8/27/2015

""Phenomenal Customer Service""

My experience at Darcars Toyota of Silver Spring was an exceptional one. The customer service was very professional and courteous. The lounge waiting area was immaculate. The Service was prompt with high quality.

Jose Adon

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback.

Bro Denis
8/16/2015

"Exceptional customer service "

I was at the dealership on August 1st, shopping around and met with Amadou Bah. He was busy with a group of customers when I arrived . However, he found a way to have me wait for him just for a short time and we got down to business. His knowledge and approach to customer service made me come to a decision very quickly. I was going to get a new car that day. He was respectful and answered all my questions . I bought a Camry and Amadou was very exceptional in making that happen. He even followed up with me on my first days with the car. I feel like I will always come back to Darcars Toyota of Silver Spring.

Jin

August 17, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Enjoy your new Camry!

NickB
8/06/2015

"Most Professional and Honest Salesman, TO EVER EXIST!"

Wesley is an amazing salesman. When I asked him for the best deal, cut out the negotiations and just get to the bottom, he DID! And he delivered EXACTLY what I wanted! His demeanor is of the utmost respect, humble, pleasing personality anyone can wish to have in a salesman. He is also incredibly patient as I toggled between several different vehicle trims. If ever you are to deal with this dealership, Ask for Wesley. He will treat you like you are his kin. Thank you for an amazing experience and an exceptional deal.

Wesley Barriteau

August 06, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Nick! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy your beautiful new car!

Abby, DC
7/08/2015

"Female buying a car for the first time"

As a female, I always had a male for years as the "front man" when buying, or getting car repairs done. Well, this was the first time I was buying and was apprehensive. After I had pretty well worn out my co-workers and friends with my questions and looked up what I could, I went to the Dealership, still defensive and skeptical and was taken care of by Rod Durden. I still was full of questions and he seemed to have no end to his patience. He explained and answered every question no matter how basic. In the end, not only was I satisfied with his answers, I got my car the SAME DAY, and it is perfect for me, and affordable! Thank You, Mr. Durden for your patience and helpfulness.

July 09, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Abby! Enjoy your beautiful new car!

diamila
6/22/2015

"The best sale man"

He was on top of the paperwork and handle all the purchase services professionally. He's the best sale man. I will always recommend Amadou Bah to all my family and friends.

June 23, 2015

Thank you for your kind words!

fred113
6/16/2015

"can't even explain how bad my experience was"

Pa buyers stay away! I have a truck I can't drive. That will not give you tags will not return a call. I can't even explain how frustrated I am. Very poor management!

Abriscoe
6/09/2015

"Exceptional service "

I normally do not write reviews but felt this was a must. I have not had a new car in many years and really did not want to go to a dealership for fear I would be bullied. I am a female that does not know anything about cars but decided to check out Silver spring toyota because i heard from a friend that he had a great experience with his salesperson Rod Durden. I scheduled an appointment and when I arrived Mr. Durden was there and immediately put my fears at ease when he asked what I was looking for in a vehicle and I responded I really do not know. He asked questions about me and it helped to guide him in finding what was most suitable car for my needs. He was very patience as I test drove more cars than humanly possible. I still did not have the feeling this is it, until he search for a car that he thought was off location and showed me a picture. With more research he found that they did have the one and only car with all the amenities that I wanted was on his location. As soon as I saw it, I knew this was the one. This car fit me to a tee. I was overjoyed but worried that I could not get financing. Mr Durden introduced me to my business manager Latoya Gardner and she was off to the races to get me a deal. The first one she could get was a bit out of my price range but I could live with it. That did not please Latoya she kept searching and calling around until she made the deal of my dreams. When all paperwork was completed and Latoya took me back to Mr. Durden's office, he had my car cleaned and gassed up ready to go. He walked me through all the gadgets in my New baby and even down loaded my cell phone contacts for me. I wanted to give a public thank you to the Silver Spring Toyota team and especially my Sales Rep Mr. Durden. I am sooo happy and will recommend your services to everyone. Thank you

Latoya Gardner

June 09, 2015

Thank you for your kind words!! Enjoy your beautiful new car!

marieh
6/09/2015

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE..see ROD!"

I went on Saturday 6/6/15 to Darcars Toyota in silver spring on cherry hill rd in hopes of purchasing a camry. When I walked inside Rod immediately greeted me and assisted me. He was upbeat, friendly and very knowledgeable. I told him what I was interested in and I test drove 2 camrys one of which I fell in love with. He made the entire experience extremely easy and he even worked out a great deal to lower the price. My car wasn't ready Saturday due to 2 recalls that needed to be fixed but he got me a loaner car at no expense. Monday 6/8 as promised I picked up my 2012 camry which had been detailed to perfection and washed. Rod even got me an additional key which I was very happy about. He took his time explaining all of the features to me and even set up my bloothtooth for me. If you are looking for someone thats honest, and not trying to scam you and will get you the very best deal go see Rod Durden. He took care of me and was very genuine and upfront about everything. I was extremely pleased with his level of professionalism and he followed through on all of his promises. I will only go to darcars-toyota in silver spring for now on I am definitely a satisfied customer!! My car is beautiful, the engine is super quiet and its practically brand new! the customer service I received was superb and I am forever a loyal customer all thanks to Rod!!!

June 09, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Enjoy your beautiful new Camry!

jm4pt
6/06/2015

"***Amadou Bah the best sales man!!!**"

We would like to express our appreciation to Mr. Amadou Bah (Toyota Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant) Amadou is an excellent sales man, good listener, doesn't pressure you, very friendly, patient, highly experienced, and knowledgeable. He made our experience at DARCAR in Silver Spring-cherry hill, very pleasant. we have been to this dealer ship twice and both times he accommodated us very well ..bought 2 cars from him!!! well done Amadou! we recommend you 100% to others! THANK YOU!!

June 08, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Enjoy your beautiful new cars!

doodleyes
6/01/2015

"Dr. Nazrul Islam"

Dr. Islam is a very approachable and friendly employee of Darcars. He has been our dealer since 2003 and is very committed to his job. We recently purchased our third car with his assistance and are quite satisfied with it! Thank you for your services and we look forward to keeping this relationship for years to come. Best regards, Jawaid

Dr. Nazrul Islam

June 01, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Jawaid! Enjoy your beautiful new car, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviews of Rod Durden