DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Messi
5/22/2015

"It is about Kadeem"

I am writing to Kadeem Rogers who works at Darcars in Cherry Hills, Silver Spring to express my appreciation for the excellent and quality customer service which I had received from him in my last visit. Kadeem’s handling customer is very warm and accommodating, and he is really helpful to me. I appreciate the way you have trained your staff and the way they are following their duty perfectly. Keep up the good work. Once again thank you for the good service and I wish the company a lot of success. I hope that this is the kind of service that will be present in your company permanently as this is exactly what the customers want to have. I am very satisfied since Kadeem answered all my questions and was very polite and helpful.

Kadeem

Antonio Rodriguez
5/08/2015

"Amazing experience at DARCARs Toyota"

5-08-2015 To Toyota’s Management, I am writing this letter because I want to recognize the outstanding service I received from a valued member of your team; Mr. Alex Klopouh, at your DARCARS Toyota, Silver Spring Dealership, three months ago, on March 1st. On this occasion, I needed to buy a new 2015 Scion FRS, which was located at another DARCARs lot, appraise my 2007 Camry Hybrid, and if all went well, to trade it in. To assist me with such request requires concentration, skill and efficiency. Mr. Klopouh listened carefully to my needs and multiple requests, and proceeded to give me detailed instructions on the best way to make it happen. Alex is very knowledgeable, and I’ve learned to trust him completely over the years, he did his job “perfectly.” This made my day! I felt as if I was, once again, being given VIP treatment, even though, I know that Mr. Klopouh treats each customer with the same respect, courteousness, and level of care, as he treated me. After I assigned that special task to Mr. Klopouh, I still had to consult him about other car related issues unrelated to this deal. He proceeded to assist me with a big smile on his face, and again listening intently. I felt understood. And he made a complex process seem so easy, that I no longer have to worry about going to a car dealer and being take advantage of. I am amazed by the teamwork that takes place at this dealership. Mr. Ethan Rossignol, the General Manager, gives a lot of support to the sales team, and pays a lot of attention to the customer. He makes sure their needs are met, every time. He is extremely friendly. He came to say hello to me, and then, we started joking together. Toyota’s management needs to know that you have an amazing team working at DARCARs Toyota, Silver Spring Dealership, but I would do a disservice if I didn’t highlight how special and satisfied I felt during my visit to the dealership and purchasing process, because of how Mr. Klopouh handled my purchase. I also want to recommend the wonderful service offered by Mr. John DeSouza, a remarkable, and very professional Finance Manager. Mr. DeSouza has been friendly and very helpful to me in other occasions, but this time he went above and beyond the call of duty to provide “absolutely outstanding customer service.” Based on my experience, I can assure you that Mr. Klopouh enjoys his work, and his experience, and his high level of efficiency, make him a valuable member of your organization. This happened three months ago, and I still can’t get over how well I was treated. I have already told my friends and family about how special I feel as a repeat customer of DARCARs Toyota, and my family and I are taking full advantage of many of the excellent vehicles the Toyota model lineup has to offer. I could not give you feedback or a single tip on improvement, because you have mastered the art and science of excellent customer service… Keep hiring wonderful, talented individuals, who make a difference in customer’s lives every day, as in the case of Mr. Alex Klopouh. Sincerely, German A. Rodríguez Happy DARCARS Toyota customer

DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring responded to this review

May 08, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, German!!!! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy your beautiful new Scion FRS!!

abethewise
5/04/2015

"outstanding and excellent , salesman, Mr Amadou"

Darcars Toyota has only positive experience and satisfied customers, because of dealers like Mr. Amadou who is pleasant to talk to and knows his work so well.. I can never forget all the very good experience and info about buying a good car. I do recommand you 100%. Thank you,

DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring responded to this review

May 05, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Enjoy your beautiful new car.

metspfoo
4/30/2015

"Great Experience"

We had a great experience with all the employees we dealt with but Alex was a great resource who was very knowledgeable about the cars and could answer all of our questions helping our decision to buy a new Toyota.

waybron
4/27/2015

"Excellent Service"

I bought my 2015 Toyota Camry at Darcars Toyota. It was a wonderful car- buying experience. Amadou is an excellent sales consultant. He listens to the customer and tries his best to meet their needs. Amadou is very friendly, knowledgeable and he makes you feel very confortable. Overall, a great experience.! I would recommend Darcars Toyota for all your car buying needs.

LarryBeane
4/24/2015

"Stellar customer service and car-buying experience. "

The best car-buying experience I've ever had. I thought CarMax was good, but Darcars is in a class of their own. My salesman was named Momar. A very intelligent and knowledgeable young man. He knows the product that he sells and is very personable. Then I spoke with the sales manager Eric. He was also very helpful in helping me obtain the Toyota Solara convertible that I have been looking to purchase for my daughter for months. I didn't think that I would find the vehicle at the price I wanted until I saw the advertising by Darcars Toyota Scion. I went and looked at the car briefly the day before I actually purchased it because it was in the detail shop. I put a deposit on it that day because my experience taught me that those convertibles are going like hotcakes due to the change in seasons now. I returned the following day to finalize the purchase and before I knew it I was sitting in front of Gonzales, the finance manager's office, writing up the contract. The whole process from the test drive to taking delivery of the vehicle took no more than 3hrs which seemed to go by quickly. Darcars had just received the vehicle on a trade a few days prior so the 160pt inspection had not been done yet, and as I mentioned earlier they were detailing the vehicle the day I went to look at it and don't even get me started at the building they have just to detail the vehicles before selling them, but they did the inspection and found some things that needed to be done. They did all the work and didn't charge any extra for the vehicle. The vehicle rides almost like it was brand new off the showroom floor. I can honestly say that this is an honest dealership that deals in good faith and they absolutely stand behind every vehicle they sell. I know that they will not sell any vehicle that does not measure up to their high standards or makes their customers feel completely satisfied that they got their money's worth. Best dealership by far that I've been to in a very long time. I don't have to say keep up the good work because it's part of their motto to "Love Buying A Car", which I did.

Momar - salesman, Eric- sales manager, and Gonzales (could be Gonzalo if he is the finance manager) - finance manager

catchpitch12
3/30/2015

"GO SEE ROD!"

Our sales person, Rod, was spectacular. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. He came in on his day off to take care of us. We went in to look at some used cars, not expecting to buy anything that day. He spent almost 6 hours with us, and we eventually worked out a deal to buy a brand new Carolla. He was wonderful. Made sure we were comfortable, didn't rush us at all, and made sure we had all the information we needed to make a well informed decision. I would recommend anyone who needs a car, GO SEE ROD!! You wont be disappointed.

DanGenua
3/19/2015

"Third car from Darcars"

My wife and I have bought three toyotas from Darcars and the last two were sold to us by Rod Durden. He's squared away and really easy to deal with. He's honest and works hard to get you a fair deal. Book him in advance, he's busy with a lot of repeat customers but you'll be glad you worked with him.

GuySmiley
3/18/2015

"Mechanical problems with test-driving cars"

We went to test-drive a new Sienna. The salesman first put us in an unprepared vehicle full of plastic sheeting, claiming it was to "avoid spreading disease." OK, weird, and uncomfortable to sit in, but whatever. Then it turned out the driver's seat adjustment lever was broken off, leaving a bunch of tubes and wires sticking out. My wife is short and I'm tall, so we asked to drive another vehicle with a working seat adjustment. The next Sienna (after waiting around for the salesman to locate it) had a completely dead battery. We waited for the salesman to go find the battery jump kit, but then the engine kept dying. Then the yellow "low fuel" light came on; the tank was dry. At that point we told the guy thanks and left, rather than get stranded on the road during a test drive. ***Postscript: got an apologetic response to this review from the dealer management. I believe this was a lapse by a new salesperson and/or service crew, and that the dealership normally provides a much more professional experience. It just wasn't their day--happens to all of us.

Not trying to get employee in trouble. This was a leadership/maintenance fail.

Smiles a lot
2/28/2015

"MY NEW RAV4 "

treated so well at a dealership before as I was here tonight. Thank you so much Wayne you made my experience outstanding, Darcars if you are smart you won't let this manager get away from you he truly treats every single person in front of them like they're the only ones that is important. I will definitely be purchasing all of my vehicles in the future from Darcars and I will be referring everybody I know that is in the market for a car to see Mr Wayne Ramsaran.

Reviews of Amadou Bah