DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

• Children
VSHATS
5/25/2016

"Just Awesome!"

A big thanks to Alex. He was very helpful and profesional. Very personable and really made the experience great. We are very pleased with our vehicle and wanted to say "Thank you!" Would definitely refer Alex Klopouh to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Februaryyy26
5/21/2016

"Used Car Purchase!"

Very Friendly! They are able to understand you, help you find the best car! Got my daughters first car Toyota Corolla 2014! Thanks to Jordan Jenkins! Awesome sales person and his rating is more than a 5 star

Jordan Jenkins

May 24, 2016

We're so pleased our team was able to make your car buying experience perfect! Thank you for sharing your review, we appreciate your business. Please let us know if there's anything we can do, we will be happy to help. Welcome to the DARCARS Family, we hope your daughter enjoys her new Corolla!

MKHanoon
5/14/2016

"Best Experience"

I would like to thanks Mr. Kourosh Safaieh, Mr. Abbas Beik, and the last but not the least Mr. Wahab Lodin from bottom of my heart for the great help and assistance they provide. I just bought a 2016 Toyota Corolla S Plus with an amazing price, and package, overall I would say this was the most wonderful experience of trade I had, heard and saw in my life. I will definitely recommend and suggest my friends and family to quote from anywhere they wish but buy from Darcars Toyota, only if they want, best price, best services, and best customer care. I would also want to thanks Mr. Mehdi and Dennis.

Kourosh Safaieh and Abbas Beik

May 17, 2016

Wow! We're so thrilled our team was able to make your experience out of this world! Thank you for your great review and referrals. Please let us know if you need anything, we will be happy to help. Enjoy your awesome new Toyota Corolla!

Amir O.
5/09/2016

"Meet and exceed expectation "

I have been a customer of Darcars Toyota of Silver Spring since 2012 and I have purchased and leased 3 cars since. I've always had very good experience with the sales process and it had been made hassle free for me. The Sales Manager Abbas makes deal making a breeze and Kourosh is a fantastic sales rep with great customer service. I will definitely buy from them again.

Abbas Beik, Kourosh Safaieh

May 10, 2016

Wow! Thank you for taking your time to share with us your wonderful words! We are beyond thrilled to have you apart of the DARCARS Family, thanks to our team for keeping your experience perfect. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

HungN
5/03/2016

"Bought new rav4"

We traded in our Tacoma for a new rav4. The salesman kourosh was fantastic. Couldn't be happier. Will come back here for my next car.

Kourosh safaiah

May 03, 2016

We are thrilled our team provided you with great service! The RAV4 is a beautiful car, we hope you enjoy it :) Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

p4p3rc1ip5ru5
4/20/2016

"great!"

We wanted to get a lightly used minivan for our growing family. This Darcars has a good sized inventory, the place is clean and well kept, but the best of all was the person who helped us get a great deal: Desirea! She was so polite and helpful. She picked out the best vans that fit our budget and criteria and showed them to us. We were so impressed with her first pick that that was the one we went with. I mean 9000 miles, 1 year old Toyota Sienna for 26k (closing costs, taxes, registration... all that included!). It still had 6 years left of its original warranty and a spotless carfax! Desirea cares as much about your new (used) car as you do. She helped us check over the vehicle to be sure everything was working, she even helped us test out the bluetooth capabilities. If you are looking for a good used car, go to Desirea. You won't be disappointed!

Desirea

April 27, 2016

Wow! We are absolutely thrilled to hear your experience went amazing, thanks to our very own Ms. Martin. Thank you for sharing your lovely words! We hope you family enjoys the new car, welcome to the DARCARS Family! :)

SouthernFlair
4/11/2016

"Worst experience of my Life. "

My review is for the Used Car Dealership & Staff. I brought a used Toyota Camry for what I thought was a decent price. It had a problem with the body, but the salesperson, Emmanuel Maduechesi, assured me that this was an easy fix, and even agreed to fix it as a condition for me to buy it. The day I wanted to purchase the car the finance managers were too busy to see me and one of them had just walked off and left early. This was an hour before closing. The manager asked if I could come back tomorrow to purchase the car. I should have known better and just kept it moving. But I feel in love with the car, it had all of my must haves. I returned the next day and I was talking with one of the finance managers who could only get me a certain APR, then he showed me my credit report and the report was for another person. So he basically should me the confidential information of a previous customer. He said oh. Later he blatantly said to me, "You wanna risk buying this car without a warranty?" after I had repeatedly refused the warranty. I was irritated and I just left and told them I would think on the situation. The sales person Emmanuel called me and asked me to come and and they gave me another finance manager. The manager gave him a note with the agreed APR & terms. He seemed nice and walked talked over things and he was patient with me. Then when I went to sign the forms he had raised the APR by 1.5%. I pointed this out and he was confused about what I was talking about and said I was the one mistaken. I was hot at this point and emotional. He called the manager in who apologized for the finance manager's mistake and agreed with me about the correct APR. He gave me like $500 off the total price. They also agreed to fix the front bumper which was hanging off as agreed upon by the salesperson prior to me buying it. I brought the car in to get it fixed and I got the car back and I could see the glue. It looked like someone had used a glue gun. I called them and Jon Wageman, the director, apologized and asked me to come in and they would look at it again. I came in the next day and one asst manager I had talked to was off and another one was there. This one refused to even look at the car because I had not spoken to him on the phone. He spoke very condescending to me and talked down to me. I was angry at this point and I began to yell. Then the brought out the manager, who agreed to look at the car. This is the worst experience, I have brought four cars in the past and I have never been treated so badly during the experience as I got from Dar Cars, I vowed never buy from this place again.

Emmaneul Maduechesi

ImpalaMama
3/22/2016

"Mixed Bag. Not the best, but certainly not the worst"

While everyone I experienced was nice, professionalism, attention to detail and customer service were seriously lacking. There are lots of small nuances that made my purchasing a car here less pleasant than it should've been and I hope this is no indication of how the duration of my relationship with this dealership will be with the platinum extended warranty I purchased. I explained before coming in that I have a disability and everyone was very considerate of that. After the test drive I'd pointed out that there was some debris on the dash of the car, Brandon assured me the car would be cleaned. I also let them know I came alone, so I'd need someone to follow me home w/the new car. I was told "no problem" After spending around 2 hrs in finance, Brandon handed me one key and one key fob, informed me "the guy in service" who was going to ride along left, and there was no one else to assist, but he could deliver the car tomorrow. That didn't work for me. I made a few calls and left the dealership to pick up a family member who COULD help drive my old car home. As I was walking out I asked about the second key that normally comes with (even used) cars. He said he had to check on it. When I got in the car, there was less than half a tank of gas, and the debris (along with a few other minor stains I hadn’t on the rear seat) was still there. During my ride home I called Brandon who told me they'd put gas in the car and have it detailed when I got back; when I returned Brandon was gone. Another sales rep met me outside and handed me a slip of paper and told me to go to the Sunoco and get $15 dollars’ worth of gas and bring the receipt back. I asked about having the car detailed, he said he didn't know anything about that and I could talk to Brandon ... TOMORROW... I won't drag this review out with the other disappointing events that happened when I had to call to follow up the next afternoon. Sadly, let's just say if their professionalism matched their friendliness this would be a five-star review.

Brandon Grant

March 23, 2016

Thank you for connecting with us! I am so sorry for all the trouble, this is not the impression we want to leave with you. Please would you mind emailing, Jammie Dobson at jdobson@darcars.com. I would like to know more about your experience and provide assistance. Thank you again in advance.

youngslee90
3/14/2016

"Solid experience"

Seek out Tom Kim or Jordan Jenkins. Both of them were amazing and made the whole process of purchasing my vehicle smooth and easy. Since Tom was unable to find the car I was looking for, he referred to Jordan Jenkins from the used car department to see if he could find what I was looking for. The professionalism and customer service from both of them were outstanding. Highly recommend speaking with either of them if you're seeking a new or used vehicle from this location.

Jordan Jenkins

March 14, 2016

Thank you for sharing your wonderful words! We are happy our very own Mr. Kim and Mr. Jenkins were able to make your experience amazing. Please feel free to contact us for any reason, we will be happy to help!

billbarkerjr
3/13/2016

"Used to be ok, now, not so much"

As a Toyota dealer, you would think that the service department would know the vehicle service requirements better than the customer. Such is not the case. My car was in for the 40K maintenance, everything was done as it should have been. I took it in for the 45K maintenance, and the service advisor started adding items to the list of required 45K maintenance that are not factory required, and are not Darcars recommended, including a 45K mile oil change... not required for my year/model. I explained to the service advisor... he seemed dumbfounded.

Unknown

March 14, 2016

I am so sorry to hear this! I would like for our Service Director to look into this a little deeper. Please email me at jdobson@DARCARS.com with your information if you would. Thank you.

Reviews of Wahab Lodin