DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring Info
About DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

About DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"Great salesman, very professional!"

I was lucky enough to be helped by alexandr klopouh, from beginning to end. he walked me through every step of the process, answered any question I brought up, gave great advice and assistance. I was very apprehensive at first, but alexandr reassured me every step of the way, resulting in an effortless and seamless transaction. I am extremely satisfied with his help today and would recommend him and the dealership without any hesitation. thanks to him, i have purchased a brand new 2015 toyota corolla, and i could not be happier. -Eugene S.

"Great Service/Focus on customers"

We went to Darcars Silver Spring looking for an Avalon with good financing, We were assisted by Amandou. He ackowledged us right away and showed us a few cars. We looked for specific color which they did not have. He offered to check other dealers and got the car for us. We are very pleased with the car and 0% financing. He was polite and made us feel at ease. He was very attentive and thoroughly answered our questions. He also introduced us to his manager, Tom Morgan. They were both professional and understood our needs. There are a lot of Toyota dealers out there. However great customer service is what keep customers coming back!

Amandou Bah

"Poor Service and Experience"

Our appointment to purchase our leased car was at 3:00PM today and we did not get home until 8:00PM (dealership is about 35 minutes away from our home). That should say it all right there. We made an appointment and met a salesperson "assigned" to us at 3:00PM, chatted for about 10 minutes, and then took an hour for lunch to discuss our final decision. We then went back to the dealership to pay cash for our car (after already having called and made another appointment) and were made to wait for over two hours just to get someone to accept our money and buy our car at full asking price per the lease contract. Yes, you heard correctly--we were throwing money at the dealership and no one came to help us (for over two hours). To add insult to injury, our "dedicated" salesperson conveniently failed to tell us that we could have just gone to our local Toyota dealership to do the lease buyout as we had spoken to him a couple times via phone prior to our first appointment (there is one down the street from where we live--we assumed we had to go to this one because we had originally leased the car from this location) probably because he was hoping that we would either buy or lease another car from him/this location (the original "salesperson" who helped us with the leased car was the general manager). I have worked in commission-based sales my entire career and I "get" the whole sales angle. However, as a salesperson myself, I was appalled at the service I received from DARCARS. No apologies from the general manager, no concessions, no honoring of appointments, no discounts, very few experienced and professional sales and/or finance staff members, and a total disregard for the customer's time and money. The only excuse I heard was that it's a Saturday and it's busy. Well, this isn't the first Saturday they've been in business and a good manager knows to staff his sales floor adequately during busy days. Because of my experience today, I will not be back to purchase our second car and I will tell anyone and everyone who will listen about why they should not spend their money here.

"Ding Insurance / Auto repairs"

The "Ding Insurance" Policy I purchased was not honored by the dealership and I was given an estimate for 725.00. I spoke with Tammy Darvish's office manager and the policy was still denied. I took the car back later and was given an estimate for same issues of 3,000.00. In addition, I took the car in for servicing at 3/4 tank gas and it was returned below empty. No miles in was recorded and no major work was done that would require running the vehicle's engine when the vehicle was not in motion. The gentleman in the service department was helpful, however, my overall experience at DarCars showed a lack of professionalism and integrity on the part of the owner. As a child, when John Darvish ran the company, I don't remember my father having any complaints. As a consumer who works hard I expect to support businesses that respect their clients & honor their agreements and whose employes don't take other people's cars on joy rides. I will never purchase another vehicle from DarCars.

Not Listed

"Daniel is the guy to buy from"

Daniel Tulloch is kind, fair, and honest. What more could you ask for from someone from whom you're buying a new vehicle. From beginning to end, Daniel made the process smooth and painless and the next time I go to buy a car, I'm looking for him!

"Rod is the MAN!!!"

I decided to buy a Toyota Land Cruiser and I contacted a few DC area dealers. Rod was very professional and reached out to me with a pretty good price but I went to another dealer (Russell Toyota) because they quoted me a "firm" out the door price via email When I got to that dealer, I got the run around and they didn't come anywhere near honoring the price they quoted. So I called Rod back and he worked with his manager Tim. They quoted me a GREAT price and it was the best, most professional car buying experience I've ever had. We agreed a price before I got there and that is what I paid. No hidden fees, no games, no BS. Just honesty and a real willingness to do whatever it takes to win a customers trust, confidence and business. Wish I had gone to Rod / Darcars from the get go. I'm a very happy customer and I will be back!

"Polite, professional and ready to give best deal"

I had almost decided to buy a Honda when their sales rep called and pleaded that I visit Darcars as they are sure to give me a great deal which will make me change my mind. So, I visited Darcars. I told Mr. Amadau, the sales person who worked with me about my expectation of getting a great deal. He assured me of it. I wanted to buy a 2013 Corolla expecting to get a good price due to it being an older model. Mr. Amadau showed me the car and went on to show me the 2014 model. He convinced me that the later is a much better fit for me. When it came to negotiation, his manager and he were very respectful though I was driving a hard bargain. I believe that I could not have got a better deal anywhere else and I came away with a price better than what I had expected to pay for the 2013 model. I was most impressed with the level of professionalism, respect and politeness displayed by everyone I dealt with at this dealership. I had visited a few other dealers, but none of them matched Darcars in the way customers are treated. I have no hesitation in recommend anyone to give Darcars a try before buying a car anywhere else. I particularly applaud Mr. Amadau for his honestly. He was not merely trying to sell me a car, but was trying to get me a better car than what I wanted at a price that exceeded my expectations.

"Fantastic service!"

My family has been purchasing Toyota cars from Alex for over 10 years, and would recommend his expertise to anybody looking to purchase a Toyota. We greatly admire his professionalism, inside-out knowledge of his vehicles, pricing and services, and patience and care for his customers. I love my new Corolla! Thank you, Alex!

"Great purchase experience"

I would like to thank enormously the sale associate Mr Amadou Bah for his bravery, he is knowledge in the business, his simplicity and his professionalism. I bought a 2014 Toyota Camry LE on February 1st 2014 at Darcas Silver Spring and Mr Amadou Bah was the salesman who helped me. He had shown his skill with the spirit of honesty and respect. He took time to explain me thoroughly everything that I supposed to know before buy a car. Finally he found me a great deal and a good choice. So when I decided after three months to buy anotherToyota Camry SE 2014.5 on Sunday May 25, 2014 I haven't hesitated. I went straight to Mr Amadou Bah for my choice.This time it went beyond my expectations. With his experience and knowledge of the business he found me a deal that I did not expect at all. I'm very happy and very very satisfied. Mr Amadou is a real professional, honest and respectful businessman I have never seen before. I think Mr Amadou Bah is the best salesman of Darcas Toyota. Mr Amadou, thank you very much. I also thank the management and the finance department specially Mr Gonzales. Thank you.

"Customer Service"

I had the most wonderful experience when purchasing my car at Toyota on Cherryhill Rd. My sales consultant, Daryll Jefferson, was absolutely professional.He worked relentlessly along with Rodney Dennis to secure a loan on my behalf. Daryll worked constantly for a couple of days and updated me at every step of the process. He is very patient,responsible and reliable. He is a man of his word. He did everything he promised to facilitate a smooth sale. Rodney, the financier,explained the specifics and details concerning my loan absolutely well. They both went above and beyond to ensure I had an exceptional experience. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you both for everything.

Daryll Jefferson