DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Smiles a lot
2/28/2015

"MY NEW RAV4 "

treated so well at a dealership before as I was here tonight. Thank you so much Wayne you made my experience outstanding, Darcars if you are smart you won't let this manager get away from you he truly treats every single person in front of them like they're the only ones that is important. I will definitely be purchasing all of my vehicles in the future from Darcars and I will be referring everybody I know that is in the market for a car to see Mr Wayne Ramsaran.

Suresh
2/26/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience with Amadou"

I bought several cars from Darcars and the salesperson was Amadou, who was friendly and knowledgeable. I was able to get an excellent deal buying and selling my car. I would definitely recommend Amadou and Darcars to my friends and family.

OBakare
1/31/2015

"Great Buying Experience All Around"

We have purchased from this dealership before and it was a mixed experience, but this time around the salesmanship and professionalism was outstanding. AMADOU BAH, our Salesperson gave us a good price (negotiated) and helped us to make the best choice for our needs. Similarly, John Desouza, the Finance Manager did a good job in showing us the options of Darcars/Toyota products available (expected), but did not force anything on us. Overall this experience was the best out of three that we have had with this dealership, and we would like to credit Amadou for making it even more so. Thank you!

manaseer
1/08/2015

"Excellent Experience "

We had an outstanding experience with DARCARS Toyota in Silver Spring. We went to DARCARS Toyota on 12/29/2014 and was greeted by Tim Morgan, who directed us to Mr. Wesley. Mr. Wesley was very calm, professional, and answered all the questions we had. Although, it took long time to negotiate the final price. Everything went very smooth and in a friendly manner. Mr. Wesley and Tim were awesome to work with. There was no pressure and we got a good deal on Highlander 2015. Everyone in the dealership was helpful and professional. After the deal was completed, we went to finance Manager, Mr. Preston. He was another great person to work with. No gimmicks or threatening, which often happen at dealership, when you don't buy the extended warranty. All-in-all, Tim Morgan, Wesley, and Preston are the people to deal with.... they only treated us with respect and willingness to do what they needed to do to make the transaction easy and uncomplicated.

Tim Morgan, Wesley, Preston

icavis
12/28/2014

"Sales Associates -- EXCELLENT"

Our sales associate was excellent. Desirea was so kind and patient with us as we were making our decision on purchasing a car from this dealership. She gave us lots of information about the car we were considering, both the vehicle itself (Scion iQ) and what the dealership can offer us as buyers. The test-drive went excellent and she was very friendly through the entire process. Desiree truly was a contributing factor for us to purchase the vehicle at this dealership. The only thing we did not like, was when the manager approached us after we made our initial offer. He was a little forceful and pushy, and came across slightly abrasive. Without Desirea, I don't think we would have bought this vehicle. And if the manager had been the primary associate we dealt with, the deal may not have occurred. HOWEVER, we were really happy with the car, and the services offered, and the overall quality/price of the vehicle (pre-owned and certified), so a purchase was made. Thank you Desirea!

Desirea Martin

Kongit
12/03/2014

"my best dealer"

I have visited three Toyota dealers before finally Bah awarded me one.I feel like he gave me all the training with the best price. Amazing customer service. Congra " Toyota for having such a good person. BEST PERSON kongit

a thompson
11/24/2014

"Peter Bielanski is the best!"

Peter has always provided me with excellent and friendly service. He has a great knowledge base and therefore is able to explain in great detail the work that needs to be performed. He is also able to tell you about how long it will take. This visit I had a recall and maintenance performed. Everything seems to be in order. I will continue to take my car for servicing to Peter. Thank you Peter for your excellent customer service. It is truly appreciated!

Bekele leta
11/07/2014

"excellent service"

Excellent service , good knowledge of the work and dedication.He served me politely and helped me to know the operation of the new machine .He is a great asset to the company.

I don't remember their names

Labryant
11/07/2014

"I am happy with my service and thankful for Peter"

This Toyota dealership is the best I have encountered. I live in Laurel but I frequent this location because the one in Laurel, MD is not as helpful, friendly, and have tried to over-charge me and "cheat" me on several occasions. I have worked with Peter on several occasions at this DarCar Silver Spring location and he has gone above and beyond to be helpful and to make sure I am satisfied with the service I receive. He makes sure I get the best rates and deals and has advocated for me. Peter explains everything I need to know and understand about my car; he genuinely cares about my car issues and is friendly and honest. I have worked with several service reps but I request to work with Peter.

shapinsky
10/25/2014

"Rod is terrific, exceptional customer service"

We needed a new car when our old minivan finally died. We knew it would be a hybrid, probably a Prius V. We found Rod at Darcars entirely by accident. We test drove and we went away, checked prices with more dealers than i can remember. Finally, we went back to Rod. And wecouldn't be happier. He gave us a good deal with no hassle, all very professional, warm, and knowledgeable. We were in and out in reasonable time and feel we have someone at Darcars to help us out. When i got my tags i ran into a couple with rod who were buying the same car and have bought from Rod before. They confimed my opinion. We couldn't be happier with our Prius V. And we'll send our friends to Rod. He is truly exceptional. Thanks!

Reviews of Amadou Bah