DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

• Children
Satisfied customer!
2/09/2016

"Professional"

Rod Durden is a personable, experienced, knowledgeable salesperson with integrity. I trade in my cars every three years and would not work with anyone else. He respects my time and understands that despite my husband being present, I make the decisions on my budget and what features I want in a car. I have found he is always efficient, professional, and committed to my getting my requirements met. Because of his personal style of graciousness combined with expertise, Rod makes this a very different kind of car buying experience.

sethf89
1/03/2016

"Fast, great experience!"

I brought my 2008 Mazda3 into the dealership for sale after making an appointment with Jordan. I searched for quotes from several locations, but Jordan personally called to explain the process and inform me that this dealership would give me a great price. Once I got to the dealership, the process was very quick, I was very satisfied with the price I got for my car, and he made it a seamless experience.

Jordan Jenkins

January 04, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are very happy that Jordan was able to meet your expectations! Enjoy your new vehicle!

hotdog
12/28/2015

"Mohammed is the best!!!!"

He really gave me a personal service from the start. Very friendly!!! Top notch quality service Please give this guy a raise or something!!! Will come back and look for this guy again for exceptional service!!!

mohhammed

December 29, 2015

Wonderful! We are very happy to hear that Mohammed provided you with a great service! Thank you so much for this kind review!

December 29, 2015

BH
12/19/2015

"Outstanding sales experience!"

On behalf of our daughter, who was interested in purchasing a Corolla, we made a number of phone inquiries to various Toyota dealerships and had a number of quotes. We looked for a quote specifically for the special 0% 60-month loan plan. The last call we made was to Darcars Toyota in Silver Spring. When we presented our lowest quote to the sales person Luda, and asked if she could make a lower offer, she very politely referred us to her supervisor, Brian Daniele. Brian explained to us that our lowest quote was impossibly low and told us what he suspected - that the quote included the $750 rebate which, of course, was not offered if we chose the 0% loan. He also warned us against very low offers that included unspecified add-on packages. When we checked back with the previously contacted dealers, it proved that he was absolutely right. The offer he presented was the lowest legitimate offer we received. When my daughter arrived the next day to purchase the car, it was washed and ready, Luda and Brian could not have been more gracious, and even the loan processor did his best to expedite the paperwork. It was an excellent experience and we plan to visit Darcars next year when we buy a replacement for our 10 year old Corolla

Brian Daniele, Luda Elias

December 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us your experience. We hope your daughter enjoys her beautiful new Corolla and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Subha
12/16/2015

""Excellent Car Buying Experience with Amadou" and John Desou"

I bought my 2016 Toyota Corolla from DARCARS Silverspring. Amadou and John Desouza were excellent sales gentlemen I met. I am so happy about the way they communicate and I wish him good luck.

December 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy your new 2016 Toyota Corolla!

Innakop
12/01/2015

"New 2016 Toyota 4Runner"

I had a great experience buying my new 2016 Toyota 4Runner! Wesley Barriteau and Carlos R. Ccancce helped me find exactly what I was looking for and it was great buying experience. I would recommend Darcars Silver Spring, Wesley and Carlos to all my friends!

Carlos Ccancce Wesley Barriteau

December 01, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review! I am happy to hear that our team was able to take great care of you! Enjoy your new 4Runner!

dllygibson
11/05/2015

"Unhappy Customer"

My experience at Darcars has been a nightmare. First I was a assigned a new salesman, who made promises that he did not keep. One being that he will turn in my tags, two he will give me a set of hubcaps (the car I bought had one hub cap missing. Now the MVA is after me for not turning the tags in. A sales manager intervened and the sales person was supposed to turn the tags in (guess it never happened). My experiences with service has been sub par. Long waits and my e-mail not being updated (after I gave them the correct e-mail on numerous occasions. Being promised to get call backs for recalls and the list goes on and on. Today was the icing on the cake when after a long wait, I witnessed the Director of Service, Amir, berate another employee within ear shot. Thanks Sam (Service assistant who helped me today) and the gentleman in sales (who explained to me how to deal with the MVA) for making it bearable

nvellayan
10/31/2015

"Horrible Service. No one cares. I need my tags!"

The service has been horrible. It has been two months and we have not received our tags. We have called 6 times. Two of the managers hung up on us without an explanation. Mr. Moore, said he is the new sales manager and cant help with this. Mr. Garcia said he has no idea what is going on and the accounting department is closed. We purchased the car for our daughter and with expired tags cannot drive the car to school. No one cares and no one wants to help.

arif
10/11/2015

"Prius- Hybrid battery "

A couple of months ago, I bought one 2005 Toyota Prius from Darcars Toyota of Silver Spring. Before buying the car, I informed the representative that I had neer used a Prius before and asked whether there occurs problem with the battery. The salesman said, "it is Toyota brand and most of the battery lasts at least 160K or more." Then, I decided to purchase the car and the car was 96K at that time. But the things did not go as he said. My car's battery has already gone recently and now it is 106K. And then I took the car back to the salesman and talked about the problem with the car. He said to me "Because the mechanic man said the car was in good condition, I sold the car to you. I am just a salesman. " Afterwards, he referred me to his manager. When I talk to the manager he said that it could happen. Come on guys, the dealer sold the car to me and they should have known the car's condition beforehand. The dealer just wants to sell the car, not to make a professional business. I was planning to buy a brand new car for my wife from them but thanks god this incident opened my eyes. They tried to charge $ 3.600 to replace the battery. It is not acceptable and professional. They sold me a car which is not in good condition. I am not supposed to pay this money since as dealers they need to do their job properly and honestly. So I strongly do not recommend anybody to buy a car from them because this is just ridiculous, all they want is to get your money. They do not even care customer satisfaction.

javon S.

Sue
9/30/2015

"Rip Off"

First time Toyota did oil consumption test on my 2007 Camry, it failed and I was given a price for them to fix it for $5,300. I received a letter about the oil consumption problem and took it back to them. However, they did the test and told me nothing is wrong with my car. I asked them how come nothing is wrong now because they are responsible for fixing my car but when I had to fix it, you give me a huge quote. I have all my paperwork and is working with an attorney to file a lawsuit on them. This is my third vehicle that I've purchased from them and will never purchase another one.

Reviews of Rod Durden