DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

3.7

12210 Cherry Hill Rd, Silver Spring, Maryland 20904

Rod Durden, Toyota Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant, DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

Rod Durden

Toyota Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant

Amadou Bah, Toyota Certified Sales & Leasing Conultant, DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

Amadou Bah

Toyota Certified Sales & Leasing Conultant

Alex Klopouh, Toyota Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant, DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

Alex Klopouh

Toyota Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant

Wahab Lodin, Financial Services Manager, DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

Wahab Lodin

Financial Services Manager

June 27, 2017

"Lexus lease"

- Gail's Lexus

This is my 7th Lexus I've gotten from Darcars of Silver Spring. AJ is our sales rep and he has worked with us throughout the whole time. He is a great salesman and extremely knowledgeable regarding the Lexus. I recommend AJ to anyone who wants a great car!!

AJ

May 10, 2017

"Customer Appreciation"

- CartierR

Desirea was incredibly helpful from beginning to end. She kept me updated on the status of the car I was interested in. Her quick responses and follow up is exactly what I expect from a good dealership. Thank you again! I will recommend her and DarCars to everyone! Sales person I worked with: Desirea Martin

April 28, 2017

"Great Assistance in Buying a RAV4! And it started online!"

- I came back Jeff

I loved my previous 2006 RAV4 with 85,000 miles on it. When it was totaled in an accident, I initially could not find a satisfactory replacement - AWD, lower mileage, good condition, and a price I could afford. My wife began searching online and found a 2011 RAV4 with 45,000 miles and AWD. I called and spoke with sales manager Jovan Severin - he had just posted the listing and had not even had the chance for his service department to clean and service the car. I told him, if the car meets the description you posted and you can work with me a bit on the price, then I want the car. He took the car off the public inventory, held it for me until it could be properly cleaned and serviced, arranged for us to do much of the paperwork by email, then met us at a time that worked for our schedule. At that time he introduced us to salesman Anthony Galloway to ensure that we continued to get great care. Anthony took us for an inspection of the car, a test drive, and explained features that were new to us. Jovan and Anthony arranged to secure for us a 2011 handbook for the car and an antenna that was missing. They had to order these and made sure we got them. Anthony guided us through the remaining paperwork and registration details. These two men subsequently arranged a follow-up courtesy service visit to check on a brake concern I had. During the time leading up to purchase and in the 6 weeks thereafter, many of my questions got addressed in text messages and promptly. We bought our first Toyota from Darcars in 2004, Our family has bought four more in the years since then. It is a large competitive dealership that can usually provide whatever we need. But the characteristic of the dealership that I have most appreciated over the years has been the quality and good attitude of the personnel that we meet face-to-face in both sales and service. Excellent experience!

Jovan Severin, Anthony Galloway