DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

3.9

12210 Cherry Hill Rd, Silver Spring, Maryland 20904
Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Rod Durden, Toyota Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant, DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

Rod Durden

Toyota Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant

Amadou Bah, Toyota Certified Sales & Leasing Conultant, DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

Amadou Bah

Toyota Certified Sales & Leasing Conultant

Alex Klopouh, Toyota Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant, DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

Alex Klopouh

Toyota Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant

Wahab Lodin, Financial Services Manager, DARCARS Toyota of Silver Spring

Wahab Lodin

Financial Services Manager

February 13, 2017

"Good, but beware of the Title & Tag Department"

- someoneelse

Everything else was good, but beware of the Title & Tag Department. I asked them to please transfer my old plates to the new car, and to handle that transaction with the DMV, which I am sure they do every day. However, they ignored this and just got me a different set of new plates instead. Either that department messed up, or they have communications wires crossed between Sales and that department. It's minor but it's irritating. Just watch out for this and try to get written documentation of your intentions so they cannot claim they didn't know. The great thing about DARCARS is that they handle Costco Auto Program customers in bulk, so they are used to selling you a car without over-glitzing you with features and add-ons that you don't need, and you don't have to sit through some stupid "negotiations" process. This is very refreshing. Just be sure to only contact one of the sales reps that Costco recommends. If some other sales person tries to collar you instead, just ignore them. I had a non-recommended sales rep try to steal my business away from one of the trained Costco reps, which is not approved by either Costco or the dealer, which would not at all have guaranteed me getting all the deals Costco gives you. So just be careful and call the Costco Auto Program number if you are unsure at any point in the process.

February 13, 2017

"Mal servicio"

- Juanca19

Just to say that until now no one communicates with me about the problem of my car that incidentally now has more problems, a penalty to buy in places like this where the customer is not given due attention

January 09, 2017

"my first experience with them was horrible"

- OUMOU ZOUGMORE

I was looking to get my first car on my 23rd birthday and did not really know what I wanted but I was looking for a solid car in my budget price .After looking for several weeks , I fell in love with the 2015 Corolla and 2015 Camry . I went to multiple dealers and test drove multiple cars . I was about to get a Camry with 32000 miles from Toyota Darcars of Silver Spring but JUST because of the service I received there I kept looking elsewhere and eventually purchased it from a different dealer. good thing for me is I got a better deal . anyway let's talk about DARCARS : the first time I went there i test drove a corolla . I loved the outside but the inside was too small for me I asked the salesperson to test drive a Camry and i told her my budget . she said with that you should just go with the corolla . i insisted . she looked online and told me they had a Camry for about $2000 above my budget and that it was the only thing i could afford . i said okay . I drove and loved the Camry and said I would let her know my decision by the next day . when i went home i looked up their website and surprise ! they had the same Camry i drove for 10.000 less miles and it was for the same price !!! i called and told the salesperson that she pretended she did not know and i said i would like to go with that specific car but because i had to work that day , i would come the next day to test drive it . she said she would need me to put down a deposit to hold the car for me. LOLL I was gonna come the NEXT day . anyway she sent me a credit card authorization form to get the deposit . When i went there to test drive the car i saw online , she wanted me to take it home . i did not have insurance yet . she told me if I did not come the next day she would sell the car and that her manager told her to not hold the car for me . i really like that car( it had some really big scratches) and even when i tried to get a discount . everything coming out of her mouth was straight NO ! 2 days after I go to their website and guess what ? THEY ADDED $1000 ON TOP OF THE ORIGINAL CAR PRICE . LOL!!!! Anyway i told her i wanted my deposit back . she said OK she was not at work and would process the refund the next day. I work in a hotel and handle payments so i know it takes some time for the money to reflect back on my card . I waited 10 days and nothing on my card FROM DARCARS. When I called to talk to someone in accounting , they told me they never received any paperwork to initiate the refund and they would talk to the salesperson then process the refund i said OK . i called back to see if there was anyway way to get the refund done that same day . the Ethiopian lady that picked up the phone put me on wait for 10 minutes after recognizing my voice . she comes back to me and ask : who are you holding FOR ? LOOOL REALLY ? I SAID ACCOUNTING . she puts me back on hold for 5 minutes i hanged up and called back and said please don't make me wait 15 min again just to talk to accounting . i finally got my money back after going back and forth with them . i work in hospitality and know when there are days when things go wrongs but please DARCARS ... other than than AHMADOU BAH guy i talked to when i came there . EVERYBODY ELSE WAS REALLY BAD. DO YOU LOOK AT PEOPLE FACES TO DECIDE HOW TO TREAT THEM . LOSING ME MIGHT BE NOTHING TO YOU AS YOU ARE A BIG COMPANY WITH MONEY BUT LET ME TELL YOU, REPUTATION IS A REALLY BIG KEY AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE WORKING FOR YOU ARE BRINGING YOU DOWN ! ps: English is not my first language . sorry for all the mistakes . :)

New 2017 Toyota Corolla, $20049