DCH Toyota City

1305 E Boston Post Rd,
Mamaroneck, New York 10543
DCH Toyota City Info
About DCH Toyota City

DCH Toyota City located in Mamaroneck, New York, proudly serves Westchester County as one of the premier dealerships in the Tri-State area. Our team is dedicated to Customer Service and making each experience one that is convenient and resourceful. Remote shopping has never been easier; with a dedicated sales team, you will be able to save time… and MONEY!!! DCH Toyota City is committed to the Westchester community and teen safe driving is our mission. We strive to tailor your experience to what YOU need – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you will be at the right place. Call us today at (888) 412-8484!

About DCH Toyota City

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars available
  • Customer Lounge with Computers for customer use
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea Bar
  • Complimentary Exterior Car Wash
  • WiFi
camrygran
8/29/2015

"tale of 5 camrys"

This is the 5th time we've bought or leased a Camry from DCH Toyota. We dealt with Marc Ellison, Dave Rosenstein, and another "Mark" who helped us with connecting Bluetooth. They were all knowledgeable and easy to work with. We're obviously pleased with the car and equally pleased with the people, both at the dealership and at the service center.

Dave Rosenstein, another "Mark", and in the past, Bill Glass.

Tina.laverty
8/11/2015

"it was quick and made easy "

Mr. Castro was very kind to me and understanding. He addressed my needs and worked with me to reach a comfortable outcome. I appreciate all He did and his patience.

Andres castro

August 13, 2015

Tina, thank you for your kind words about Andres. We are so glad that he made you feel comfortable enough to shop with us and we will be sure to make him aware of your review. We pride ourselves on our staff being friendly, knowledgable and creating an atmosphere that makes that car-buying process easy. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to taking care of any future needs that may arise!

cindy123
7/30/2015

"Bought our Toyota Camry from DCH Toyota"

My husband and I were very pleased with the sales help from Michael Padro at DCHY Toyota. He went above and beyond what is expected and as a result we purchased our 2015Toyota Camry. Michael made sure that we were perfectly pleased with all aspects of the transaction. We appreciated all of his efforts and as a result we highly recommend DCH Toyota and Michael Padro.

Michael Padro

August 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review, Cindy. We are happy to hear that Michael was able to get you into a new Camry without any hassle. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

ReneeM72
7/12/2015

"Down to Earth Sales & Finance Departments!"

I purchased my 2015 Highlander from Marc. He made us feel very much at home and was easy to talk to. I never felt any pressure by Marc during the sales process. He even took time to take me through all the functionality of the vehicle in detail, which was very much appreciated. My kids also really took a liking to Marc, as he made sure they were fully accommodated while in the waiting area, and while their mom had to finalize all the paperwork! I have to say he was the best car salesman I have ever dealt with while buying a new car! Thanks also to Dave (Finance Manager) who was very thorough during the financing process, ensured I understood the coverage plans, and also made me feel valued as a customer. Thanks! Renee McCubbin

Dave (Finance Manager)

July 13, 2015

Wow, thanks for the outstanding review, Renee! We're thrilled to hear Marc went above and beyond your expectations to get you the perfect vehicle. Here at DCH Toyota City we pride ourselves on our staff being friendly, and we always try to make our customers and their kids feel comfortable. We will definitely pass along your compliments to both Marc and Dave - they are some of our best! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!

CAMRY FAN
7/01/2015

"OUTSTANDING SALES DEPARTMENT"

IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT WE HAVE JUST PURCHASED OUR 9TH NEW TOYOTA CAMRY. WE HAVE BEEN COMING TO DCH TOYOTA CITY SINCE 1983. OUR SALESPERSON WAS "GINNY" MS. VIRGINIA G. BISCONTI. SHE HAS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL SKILLS. IN THE MANNER IN WHICH SHE DEALS WITH CUSTOMERS, KNOWLEDGE OF THE AUTOS AND ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR EACH AND EVERY MODEL, THE WAY SHE RELATES TO CUSTOMERS, WITH QUICK AND FRIENDLY SERVICE WHICH IS A QUALITY VERY RARE TODAY. SHE IS AN OUTSTANDING SALESPERSON, AND WE WILL BE COMING BACK TO HER FOR ALL OUR AUTO SALE NEEDS IN THE FUTURE. THANK YOU,

July 02, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star rating and your loyalty to DCH Toyota City! We really appreciate the opportunity to continually re-earn your business with our dedicated staff. Thank you for the kind words about Ginny, we'll definitely pass them along! Enjoy your new Toyota Camry and thank you for being a valued customer!

clayton2904
6/29/2015

"This is the best deal I have ever gotten"

I have the vehicle that I know and love will carry me for a long time, this dealer was very helpful and informative about the vehicles he sells. Anytime I will buy a car it will be Toyota and I will go to this dealer.

June 29, 2015

Thank you for your awesome feedback, Clayton. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your latest visit to our dealership and that you were able to find the perfect car for you, with assistance from our Toyota City team! Welcome to the DCH Toyota City family! We are honored to have earned your loyalty and look forward to working with you for years to come.

PCHSGirls66
6/26/2015

"My Favorite Car"

This is my 4th Camry bought from Marc Ellison.He is professional and efficient and makes me feel like family when I am there.He has everything ready when you walk in and makes the purchase as painless as possible. Always a pleasant experience dealing with Marc.....All staff working there are friendly and helpful.

David,new finance manager

Matt
6/22/2015

"Great Experience "

Had a great experience with Mike B! Bought our 2012 Highlander with him and was treated great. Best prices in the area. Will be coming back for my next Toyota!

June 25, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Matt! We're so glad to hear Mike provided you with a pleasant car-buying experience and competitive prices here at DCH Toyota City. Thank you again for being a valued customer and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

randie21
6/15/2015

"Great Experience"

We always have an outstanding experience at DCH Toyota City. Both Sales and Service are outstanding. This is the 5th car we've obtained through this dealership and each has been outstanding.

Rick Hall

June 18, 2015

Wow, thank you for your incredible review, randie21! Your loyalty to DCH toyota City is so appreciated by our staff and we look forward to seeing you and your family again. We hope you enjoy car #5!

Susie101
6/11/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

They finalized my purchase in less than 1 hour and half which is what I need as I am 6 month pregnant. They also kept their promise and offered me what they told me on the phone which makes a big difference from other dealers. They didn't change any additional fee. Very honest. I highly recommend Marc Ellison, who is my sales man an Sandra Garcia who took care of my questions on the phone. The sales manager Rich Hall is also very experienced and pleasure to work with. Best experience that I have ever had. - Susie

Rich Hall

June 15, 2015

Susie, thanks for the five stars and for the great review! We always try to be as accommodating as possible and treat each individual customer as a unique case. We’re glad we were able to do this for you and provide you with a quick car-buying experience. Thank you for the recommendations; Marc, Sandra, and Rich certainly do an amazing job. Congratulations on your new Toyota, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Marc Ellison