DCH Toyota City

1305 E Boston Post Rd,
Mamaroneck, New York 10543
DCH Toyota City Info
About DCH Toyota City

DCH Toyota City located in Mamaroneck, New York, proudly serves Westchester County as one of the premier dealerships in the Tri-State area. Our team is dedicated to Customer Service and making each experience one that is convenient and resourceful. Remote shopping has never been easier; with a dedicated sales team, you will be able to save time… and MONEY!!! DCH Toyota City is committed to the Westchester community and teen safe driving is our mission. We strive to tailor your experience to what YOU need – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you will be at the right place. Call us today at (888) 412-8484!

About DCH Toyota City

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars available
  • Customer Lounge with Computers for customer use
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea Bar
  • Complimentary Exterior Car Wash
  • WiFi
Abiding
6/28/2016

"Search for a certified Toyota Sienna"

I was searching for a Certified Toyota Sienna and was assisted by Joel Guiterriz, a new salesperson. Joel was very nice and assisted as much as possible. Honestly I'd give him 4'stars taking into consideration his inexperience. I enjoyed working with him., Except that he never returned my last email with my final offer for purchase. Probably instructed by sales management team, which was another story. Definitely that stereotypical used car salesman persona. I was very interested in one particular vehicle which obviously need repair of a lot of road rash /paint chips on the hood. Doors and rear bumper with deep scratches. Unfortunately all were poorly touched up with the wrong color paint, requiring professional body work. I wonder what Toyota Motor Corp would think that they certified that vehicle? Stay away!!!!!

Joel Guiterrez

July 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. Although I hate to see this kind of review, it helps us improve in areas for the future. I apologize that the staff did not follow up with you. I would like to hear from you personally about your experience so I can make amends and hopefully restore your faith in us. At your convenience, please contact me at 914-998-1020 or email me at gbuck@dchusa.com. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Gaylord Buck, General Manager

vic
6/15/2016

"Purchase a Rav4"

Very helpful sale guy, have a lot of patience, very knowledgeable and he answer all my questions with a smile and honest answer. Also the manager and supervisor were very helpful so i can manage to purchase my rav4 with my budget in mind. Thank you VIC

June 17, 2016

Vic, thank you for your kind review of our dealership. We are so glad to hear that it was such a pleasant experience for you. Enjoy your new RAV4 and come see us again soon!

merlin321
6/14/2016

"LIED, LIED< LIED"

The way I was treated by this dealership was appalling. I had received a TrueCar price for a Camry XLE from another dealer through Consumer Reports. The other dealer, offered us two cars at that TrueCar price. However, they didn't have the color we wanted. DCH had the exact car we wanted listed on their website. So I emailed with Monica and spoke to Tanya on the phone. I asked two questions - Do you still have the vehicle, and will you match the TrueCar price and I told her the price. "No problem," I was told. "Yes, we do have that car and absolutely we will certainly match the price. Just bring the certificate with you." So I emailed the certificate and then I re-arranged my schedule, cancelled appointments and wasted almost 2 hours going to the dealership. Then Alexei had me sitting there and waiting for a considerable period of time, only to come back and tell me that they would only sell the car at the price that was on the website, which was almost $2,500 more than the TrueCar price. Why wasn't I told that over the phone? What happened to the promise that they would match the TrueCar price? What happened to the price I was promised over the phone? Why was I lured by the promise of a price match? He then began to try and tell me that the other dealership, Westchester Toyota, was dishonest and wouldn't sell me the car at that price. The other dealership was dishonest? I told him I didn't come to talk about the hypothetical dishonesty of the other dealership, especially when I was presented with the immediate fact of the lying, deceitful, dishonesty of their dealership. As far as I'm concerned they're a bunch of inconsiderate liars who will promise anything to get you into the dealership. I buy a new car about every two years but I will never set foot in this dealership again. And by the way, the other dealership, Westchester Toyota, honored that price and I am now driving the new Camry I purchased from them. So you can tell your salespeople to stop libeling other dealerships and take a hard look at their own dishonest behavior.

Alexie, Warren

July 06, 2016

We never like hearing this sort of feedback but appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. With that being said, I am disappointed that it did not live up to your standards, or mine. I assure you that this is not the standard we set here, and please know that your experience has not gone unnoticed. It is important to me that we listen to our customers because we want to make the car-buying process as smooth as possible. I would appreciate the chance to speak with you directly so that I can learn more and hopefully restore your faith in us. Please contact me at 914-998-1020 or email me at gbuck@dchusa.com at your earliest convenience. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Gaylord Buck, General Manager

AprilS
6/09/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I bought a 2011 Hyundai Sonata from the DCH Toyota in November 2015. I have recently been experiencing some engine and acceleration problems. I first went to a Hyundai dealership to take care of the problem where they charged me, and the engine light went back on in less than 24 hours and they didn't care. Frustrated, I took it to the DCH Toyota Service Center since I purchased the car with dealership. Matthew Rivera was extremely helpful and understanding. While I couldn't get my car fixed at this service center because I have a different engine they went out of their way to help me out and list everything they could find wrong with it so that my diagnosis will be much quicker when I take it to a Hyundai dealership that can fix my turbo. After listening to my awful experience I had at a Curry Hyundai service center Matthew was very understanding and waived my diagnosis fee. The staff at the DCH Toyota are all extremely helpful and attentive to their customers and it really makes a difference. I just want to say thank you.

Matthew Rivera

June 10, 2016

April, thank you so much for your kind feedback. It is so good to hear that our staff provided you with such a positive experience. I will be sure to pass your words along to Matthew. Come see us again soon!

June 10, 2016

ljmiii
5/05/2016

"Great customer service...if a little expensive"

Great customer service from start to finish. DCH goes out of it's way to make sure that it's service customers are well taken care of from the moment you pull into their 'protected from the elements' drive in service center. If you need to stay through the service there is a very nice waiting room with nice seats, coffee, pastries, Wi-Fi, etc. Mathew Rivera, my service consultant, kept me well informed through the repair process and there was no problem picking up my car the morning after the work was finished. Is is a little expensive...yeah. I was charged $296 for a battery that 'lists' for $279 and can be had online for around $250. But honestly, after being overcharged for auto repair work at other Toyota dealerships where they treat you like dirt anyway it was pleasantly refreshing to experience great customer service. BTW, the service center is located at 700 Waverly Ave. in Mamaroneck - NOT at 1305 E Boston Post Rd (the DCH Toyota sales location).

Mathew Rivera (Service Consultant), M. Caira (Certified Tech)

May 06, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed the customer service you received from our dealership. Your business is truly valuable to us, and we look forward to hopefully serving you in the future.

ToyotaTestDrive
4/26/2016

"Refreshing!"

I found Luis Silva's personable professionalism and sales technique refreshing in the world of pre-certified cars. Their previously leased vehicle selection made "used car" shopping a much improved option.

April 27, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! I will pass along your compliments to Luis. I am so pleased your "used car" experience exceeded your expectations.

Markz
4/15/2016

"It's was very good and professional "

I got my minivan from DCH Toyota City from Sandra Garcia and Rick Hall they are very professional and have A lot of knowledge about the product

Rick Hall

Mike D
3/15/2016

"Always Satisified"

Had a great car buying experience with DCH Toyota with our new 2016 Highlander XLE. Joe C, Roderick, Cliff and Joe M went out of their way to accommodate us with a new lease. We have been getting cars there for 20 years and will continue to do so. Mike D.- White Plains

March 16, 2016

Thank you for the awesome review, Mike! We are pleased to hear that Joe and the rest of the team continue to provide you with the best customer service at every visit. We love having long standing relationships with our customers and to hear that you have been loyal to us for 20 years puts the icing on the cake! Thanks again for choosing DCH Toyota City and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Elizabeth02
2/23/2016

"Amazing "

Ricardo Paredes & Jose Gonzalez I went to see when my trade in date was. Thanks to this great guys I was able to leave with my trade in that date. They was both very helpful and made my visit very easy.

Ricardo paredes

February 24, 2016

Thank you for the great review, Elizabeth! We are happy to hear Ricardo and Jose provided you with outstanding service. Please come back and see us.

Joanne 4th
2/18/2016

"Great experience"

This is the 4th Toyota I bought from your Toyota dealership. And I keep coming back because of Mark Ellison He is professional , thorough and a pleasure to deal with. .i would recommend him to everyone looking for a new Toyota.

February 19, 2016

Thank you for the superb review. We are always pleased to hear our sales staff has continued to provide professional and thorough service. We greatly appreciate your continued loyalty, and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviews of Joe Croce