DCH Toyota City

1305 E Boston Post Rd,
Mamaroneck, New York 10543
DCH Toyota City Info
About DCH Toyota City

DCH Toyota City located in Mamaroneck, New York, proudly serves Westchester County as one of the premier dealerships in the Tri-State area. Our team is dedicated to Customer Service and making each experience one that is convenient and resourceful. Remote shopping has never been easier; with a dedicated sales team, you will be able to save time… and MONEY!!! DCH Toyota City is committed to the Westchester community and teen safe driving is our mission. We strive to tailor your experience to what YOU need – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you will be at the right place. Call us today at (888) 412-8484!

About DCH Toyota City

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars available
  • Customer Lounge with Computers for customer use
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea Bar
  • Complimentary Exterior Car Wash
  • WiFi
kiko555
5/24/2015

"BEST service around. ...they CARE "

Max sanchez is the RAV 4 expert. This is my 3rd RAV 4 and max was able to tell me EVERYTHING new about it and how it worked. I came in about an hour before closing and he stayed with me no questions asked until the paperwork was done including calling my insurance company. This is my 2nd time dealing with this location and it has been a wonderful and positive experience.

Max Sanchez

doodles811
5/12/2015

"The Best"

There is a Toyota dealership 3 blocks away from my house but I choose to drive out of my way just to lease my new vehicle at DCH Toyota in Mamaroneck. From my sales person Joe to Luis in the finance department, it is because of these two men that I have returned to Mamaroneck Toyota for the third time. I will not shop anywhere else.

Luis in the finance department

May 12, 2015

Thanks for the great review and for travelling further just to see us at DCH Toyota City. We’re so glad that Joe, Luis and the team treated you well here. Your loyalty is incredibly valuable to us and we hope to continue to earn it. See you next time! We appreciate your business.

cesarballesteros
5/07/2015

"Excellent"

I want to thank Rafael Mancebo , for giving me all facilities to obtain my Toyota Sienna . They did an excellent job. I encourage all those who want to buy a car to go to DCH Toyota City in Mamaroneck .

May 12, 2015

Thanks for the five stars and the nice compliments of Rafael. We hope you are enjoying your new Sienna! Come back to see us for any maintenane needs down the road.

Michele 123
4/27/2015

"Bought a Used Car"

Jovany Santiago helped me every step of the way to buy a used car. He was helpful in every respect in my search for a vehicle. Greatly appreciated!

April 29, 2015

Thank you for your 5-star review, Michele. We're happy to hear that Jovany helped you find the perfect pre-owned vehicle for you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you during your next scheduled maintenance. Enjoy your new car!

meryemibrahim
4/20/2015

"Clear communication, patience and success! "

This is the 2nd car I have leased from Michael and my 3rd car from DCH Toyota (clearly I like them). I will probably get my 4th car from Michael as well. He makes it very comfortable to express what you are looking for and finds the best solution that is suitable for you and your budget. I highly recommend both Michael and DCH Toyota!

April 21, 2015

Thank you so much for the great recommendation! It is so exciting to hear that our dealership, and Michael specifically, were able to earn and maintain your loyalty. Thank you again, and feel free to reach out to us for any further needs.

mangoes
4/14/2015

"Rafael, Chris and Jeff made my experience a great one!!"

I purchased a CPO 2012 Toyota Venza from the moment I walked in to the closing, these men took care of me. Answered my millions of questions and phone calls without a fuss. Though I was a little nervous they walked me thru the entire process and it was greatly appreciated. Coming all the way from Queens and I would recommend them to my friends and family I would even drive them there. These guys were really great!!

April 16, 2015

Wow, what a fantastic review! I'm so glad to learn that our staff was able to answer all of your questions. Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you again soon!

Katherine
4/10/2015

"Joe Croce is awesome and really went above and beyond!"

We leased a Rav4 from this dealership and, when the lease ended and we needed a bigger car, we bought a certified used car from this dealership. Joe Croce, who specializes in new cars, helped us both times and he was absolutely awesome. He consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty both times, listening carefully and taking the time required to make sure we got exactly the car we wanted and that our experience with the dealership was pleasant. He was super attentive and helpful throughout the process and follows up afterward to make sure every question and concern is addressed. In a business full of slick wheeler dealers and double-talk, Joe is a friendly and dependable person to deal with, and we know from experience that he'll do what it takes to make sure you go home with the car - and car deal - you're looking for. We will likely need a second car later this year and when we do, the first call will be to Joe Croce.

April 14, 2015

Katherine, thank you for submitting such an awesome review! We are delighted that you had a great experience purchasing a like-new vehicle with us at Toyota City. It is a pleasure to hear that Joe provided informative, efficient and attentive service and followup during your visit. It is an honor to have earned your loyalty and we look forward to working with you again soon! In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. Enjoy your new car!

s.d.t
3/31/2015

"Sales Experience"

I was able to agree upfront on a very reasonable price on a '12 Toyota Sequoia. When I got there I wasn't sure what to expect but the sales representative, Jovany, did a wonderful job of getting me through the process in a reasonable amount of time. After I got my car home, I noticed a tire issue and the manager, Bobby handled my request with professional and "on the spot". Very impressive!

Bobby

April 07, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write an awesome review! I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received. I hope that your Sequoia is treating you well, and that you are enjoying the ride. If you have any further needs, please do not hesitate to contact or visit us again.

S.Imani
3/31/2015

"Overall Great Experience and Worth the Trip "

Overall Great experience and Jovany was great ! He made great accommodation for us travling all the way to New York. The Finiance Team was AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!

March 31, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy our team was able to help make your car buying experience easy and enjoyable. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Sagebx
3/26/2015

"Neil was Attentive and Helpful "

I drove up to Mamaroneck to purchase a new car because my other car was totaled, as soon as I walked in Neil introduced himself and proceeded to help us get a new car. I already had in mind what car I wanted to purchase and Neil made the process very hands on and easy.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing such a great review! We're pleased to hear that Neil made the process of owning a new car an easy reality. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Reviews of Jovany Santiago