DCH Toyota City

Joe Modica, Service Manager, DCH Toyota City

Joe Modica

Service Manager

June 28, 2016

"Search for a certified Toyota Sienna"

- Abiding

I was searching for a Certified Toyota Sienna and was assisted by Joel Guiterriz, a new salesperson. Joel was very nice and assisted as much as possible. Honestly I'd give him 4'stars taking into consideration his inexperience. I enjoyed working with him., Except that he never returned my last email with my final offer for purchase. Probably instructed by sales management team, which was another story. Definitely that stereotypical used car salesman persona. I was very interested in one particular vehicle which obviously need repair of a lot of road rash /paint chips on the hood. Doors and rear bumper with deep scratches. Unfortunately all were poorly touched up with the wrong color paint, requiring professional body work. I wonder what Toyota Motor Corp would think that they certified that vehicle? Stay away!!!!!

June 15, 2016

"Purchase a Rav4"

- vic

Very helpful sale guy, have a lot of patience, very knowledgeable and he answer all my questions with a smile and honest answer. Also the manager and supervisor were very helpful so i can manage to purchase my rav4 with my budget in mind. Thank you VIC

June 14, 2016

"LIED, LIED< LIED"

- merlin321

The way I was treated by this dealership was appalling. I had received a TrueCar price for a Camry XLE from another dealer through Consumer Reports. The other dealer, offered us two cars at that TrueCar price. However, they didn't have the color we wanted. DCH had the exact car we wanted listed on their website. So I emailed with Monica and spoke to Tanya on the phone. I asked two questions - Do you still have the vehicle, and will you match the TrueCar price and I told her the price. "No problem," I was told. "Yes, we do have that car and absolutely we will certainly match the price. Just bring the certificate with you." So I emailed the certificate and then I re-arranged my schedule, cancelled appointments and wasted almost 2 hours going to the dealership. Then Alexei had me sitting there and waiting for a considerable period of time, only to come back and tell me that they would only sell the car at the price that was on the website, which was almost $2,500 more than the TrueCar price. Why wasn't I told that over the phone? What happened to the promise that they would match the TrueCar price? What happened to the price I was promised over the phone? Why was I lured by the promise of a price match? He then began to try and tell me that the other dealership, Westchester Toyota, was dishonest and wouldn't sell me the car at that price. The other dealership was dishonest? I told him I didn't come to talk about the hypothetical dishonesty of the other dealership, especially when I was presented with the immediate fact of the lying, deceitful, dishonesty of their dealership. As far as I'm concerned they're a bunch of inconsiderate liars who will promise anything to get you into the dealership. I buy a new car about every two years but I will never set foot in this dealership again. And by the way, the other dealership, Westchester Toyota, honored that price and I am now driving the new Camry I purchased from them. So you can tell your salespeople to stop libeling other dealerships and take a hard look at their own dishonest behavior.

New 2015 Toyota Sienna, $30865

2015 Toyota Sienna

2017 Toyota Rav4

2017 Toyota Camry

2017 Toyota Prius

• Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars available