DCH Toyota City

1305 E Boston Post Rd,
Mamaroneck, New York 10543
DCH Toyota City Info
About DCH Toyota City

DCH Toyota City located in Mamaroneck, New York, proudly serves Westchester County as one of the premier dealerships in the Tri-State area. Our team is dedicated to Customer Service and making each experience one that is convenient and resourceful. Remote shopping has never been easier; with a dedicated sales team, you will be able to save time… and MONEY!!! DCH Toyota City is committed to the Westchester community and teen safe driving is our mission. We strive to tailor your experience to what YOU need – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you will be at the right place. Call us today at (888) 412-8484!

About DCH Toyota City

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars available
  • Customer Lounge with Computers for customer use
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea Bar
  • Complimentary Exterior Car Wash
  • WiFi
CAMRY FAN
7/01/2015

"OUTSTANDING SALES DEPARTMENT"

IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT WE HAVE JUST PURCHASED OUR 9TH NEW TOYOTA CAMRY. WE HAVE BEEN COMING TO DCH TOYOTA CITY SINCE 1983. OUR SALESPERSON WAS "GINNY" MS. VIRGINIA G. BISCONTI. SHE HAS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL SKILLS. IN THE MANNER IN WHICH SHE DEALS WITH CUSTOMERS, KNOWLEDGE OF THE AUTOS AND ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR EACH AND EVERY MODEL, THE WAY SHE RELATES TO CUSTOMERS, WITH QUICK AND FRIENDLY SERVICE WHICH IS A QUALITY VERY RARE TODAY. SHE IS AN OUTSTANDING SALESPERSON, AND WE WILL BE COMING BACK TO HER FOR ALL OUR AUTO SALE NEEDS IN THE FUTURE. THANK YOU,

July 02, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star rating and your loyalty to DCH Toyota City! We really appreciate the opportunity to continually re-earn your business with our dedicated staff. Thank you for the kind words about Ginny, we'll definitely pass them along! Enjoy your new Toyota Camry and thank you for being a valued customer!

clayton2904
6/29/2015

"This is the best deal I have ever gotten"

I have the vehicle that I know and love will carry me for a long time, this dealer was very helpful and informative about the vehicles he sells. Anytime I will buy a car it will be Toyota and I will go to this dealer.

June 29, 2015

Thank you for your awesome feedback, Clayton. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your latest visit to our dealership and that you were able to find the perfect car for you, with assistance from our Toyota City team! Welcome to the DCH Toyota City family! We are honored to have earned your loyalty and look forward to working with you for years to come.

PCHSGirls66
6/26/2015

"My Favorite Car"

This is my 4th Camry bought from Marc Ellison.He is professional and efficient and makes me feel like family when I am there.He has everything ready when you walk in and makes the purchase as painless as possible. Always a pleasant experience dealing with Marc.....All staff working there are friendly and helpful.

David,new finance manager

Matt
6/22/2015

"Great Experience "

Had a great experience with Mike B! Bought our 2012 Highlander with him and was treated great. Best prices in the area. Will be coming back for my next Toyota!

June 25, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Matt! We're so glad to hear Mike provided you with a pleasant car-buying experience and competitive prices here at DCH Toyota City. Thank you again for being a valued customer and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

randie21
6/15/2015

"Great Experience"

We always have an outstanding experience at DCH Toyota City. Both Sales and Service are outstanding. This is the 5th car we've obtained through this dealership and each has been outstanding.

Rick Hall

June 18, 2015

Wow, thank you for your incredible review, randie21! Your loyalty to DCH toyota City is so appreciated by our staff and we look forward to seeing you and your family again. We hope you enjoy car #5!

Susie101
6/11/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

They finalized my purchase in less than 1 hour and half which is what I need as I am 6 month pregnant. They also kept their promise and offered me what they told me on the phone which makes a big difference from other dealers. They didn't change any additional fee. Very honest. I highly recommend Marc Ellison, who is my sales man an Sandra Garcia who took care of my questions on the phone. The sales manager Rich Hall is also very experienced and pleasure to work with. Best experience that I have ever had. - Susie

Rich Hall

June 15, 2015

Susie, thanks for the five stars and for the great review! We always try to be as accommodating as possible and treat each individual customer as a unique case. We’re glad we were able to do this for you and provide you with a quick car-buying experience. Thank you for the recommendations; Marc, Sandra, and Rich certainly do an amazing job. Congratulations on your new Toyota, and we look forward to seeing you again!

kiko555
5/24/2015

"BEST service around. ...they CARE "

Max sanchez is the RAV 4 expert. This is my 3rd RAV 4 and max was able to tell me EVERYTHING new about it and how it worked. I came in about an hour before closing and he stayed with me no questions asked until the paperwork was done including calling my insurance company. This is my 2nd time dealing with this location and it has been a wonderful and positive experience.

Max Sanchez

May 27, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so glad to hear that Max made your experience a great one! Enjoy your RAV4, and thank you for your continued loyalty to DCH Toyota City!

doodles811
5/12/2015

"The Best"

There is a Toyota dealership 3 blocks away from my house but I choose to drive out of my way just to lease my new vehicle at DCH Toyota in Mamaroneck. From my sales person Joe to Luis in the finance department, it is because of these two men that I have returned to Mamaroneck Toyota for the third time. I will not shop anywhere else.

Luis in the finance department

May 12, 2015

Thanks for the great review and for travelling further just to see us at DCH Toyota City. We’re so glad that Joe, Luis and the team treated you well here. Your loyalty is incredibly valuable to us and we hope to continue to earn it. See you next time! We appreciate your business.

cesarballesteros
5/07/2015

"Excellent"

I want to thank Rafael Mancebo , for giving me all facilities to obtain my Toyota Sienna . They did an excellent job. I encourage all those who want to buy a car to go to DCH Toyota City in Mamaroneck .

May 12, 2015

Thanks for the five stars and the nice compliments of Rafael. We hope you are enjoying your new Sienna! Come back to see us for any maintenane needs down the road.

Michele 123
4/27/2015

"Bought a Used Car"

Jovany Santiago helped me every step of the way to buy a used car. He was helpful in every respect in my search for a vehicle. Greatly appreciated!

April 29, 2015

Thank you for your 5-star review, Michele. We're happy to hear that Jovany helped you find the perfect pre-owned vehicle for you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you during your next scheduled maintenance. Enjoy your new car!

Reviews of Marc Ellison