DCH Toyota City

Service Manager

April 21, 2017

"Great Experience!!"

- Johnay

I had a great experience buying my second car from this dealership. I was lucky enough to have the same Toyota Brand Specialist (Ginny Bisconti) help me find the car I wanted. Ginny was extremely knowledgeable and patient. She then introduced me to the Sales Manager (Rick Hall). Rick worked very hard to make me happy with the pricing options. It was, overall, a pleasant experience. I hope to return for my daughters and find the same team available.

April 04, 2017

"Delighted Corolla Holder"

- MB1644

Just got a new Corolla (SE 6 speed), the latest in a long line of Toyotas from Toyota City going back 30 years. Couldn’t be more pleased with the experience or with the staff. Ginny Bisconti is amazing and a pleasure to work with. Zorin made the “business” part feel personal and pleasant as well. This place is why I am so loyal to Toyota. Thank you to everyone at Toyota City.

March 02, 2017

"Toyota Highlander "

- Jose David Witt

I recently purchased my Toyota Highlander 2012, Mr. Luis Silva was a great Sales Customer service specialist with a lot of knowledge and patience. Me and my wife enjoyed the purchase experience from beginning to delivery of the vehicle. Even tough, we were looking for a 4WD, 6 Cyl SUV: This 2WD, 4Cyl SUV just fit our needs thanks to his test drive and further explanation for details. He went out of his way and provided us some additional accessories for my Highlander. He'll reach top positions in his field, wishing him the best. JOSE D. WITT, HARTSDALE, NY

New 2017 Toyota Rav4, $28530

2017 Toyota Rav4

2017 Toyota Camry

• Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars available