DCH Toyota City

1305 E Boston Post Rd,
Mamaroneck, New York 10543
DCH Toyota City Info
About DCH Toyota City

DCH Toyota City located in Mamaroneck, New York, proudly serves Westchester County as one of the premier dealerships in the Tri-State area. Our team is dedicated to Customer Service and making each experience one that is convenient and resourceful. Remote shopping has never been easier; with a dedicated sales team, you will be able to save time… and MONEY!!! DCH Toyota City is committed to the Westchester community and teen safe driving is our mission. We strive to tailor your experience to what YOU need – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you will be at the right place. Call us today at (888) 412-8484!

About DCH Toyota City

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars available
  • Customer Lounge with Computers for customer use
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea Bar
  • Complimentary Exterior Car Wash
  • WiFi
Late-night shopper
1/31/2016

"End of Year super salesmanship"

Luis Silva patiently helped us buy the car we wanted on the last day of the year, as the clock approached midnight. Kudos to him and his team for helping us finalize the sale without being sold to.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for the positive review! We are happy to hear Luis provided excellent customer service. Enjoy your new car, and please come back to see us here at DCH Toyota City!

Javier
12/31/2015

"Patient and Knowledgeable "

I met the sales rep Marc Padro when I began my seach for an economical vehicle in October of 2015. He was very polite, knowledgeable and patient and did a follow-up call a week after to see if I was interested in anything else. I returned again in November after I found a vehicle on-line. Marc was finishing up with another client when he saw me and remembered my name. Even though I didn't find what I wanted the previous month he still took the time to greet me and asked if he can help me. The Corolla fit the bill and I purchased the vehicle. Thank you Marc for your patience and help. Javier

Marc Padro

January 05, 2016

Javier, Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so pleased to hear Marc provided friendly and knowledgeable service throughout your car buying experience. We hope everything is running smoothly with your new Corolla, but please don't hesitate to give us a call if any future automotive needs arise. Thanks again!

January 04, 2016

Thanks for the 5-stars!

Bross9876
12/29/2015

"Bad Costomer Service"

The Buisness manager was too lazy to run a simple credit check for me. All excuses no action. On 12-28-2015 I expressed interest in buying a used 2015 Subaru forester listed for sale. I don't live nearby so I wanted to make sure I would qualify for financing before making the trip to Mamaroneck. I filled out the online credit form, contacted the office by phone and.... nothing. I called an hour later and was told that I needed to fill out ,and sign, a different form that they emailed to me. Incredibly it was blank and asked for the same information I just gave them. I contacted the Buisness manager directly and got his voice mail until I persisted to share a piece of my mind. He still needed a signed form so I filled, scanned, and sent it along with my drivers license. Iater I get a call that the licence scan was too blurry. So I resent that. Then.... nothing. The office closed at 8 pm. I started this process around 4 pm. No call no service no interest in doing business with me.

Eric Small Buisness Manager

January 15, 2016

Thank you for the taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate your review as it gives us an opportunity to keep improving our customer service. We train our staff to consistently provide each customer with an outstanding sales experience. With that being said, I would appreciate the chance to speak with you so that I can learn more about your experience and hopefully restore your faith in us. Please contact me at 914-998-1020 or email me at gbuck@dchusa.com at your earliest convenience. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Gaylord Buck, General Manager

John B
12/28/2015

"Put great deal together meeting all my needs"

I worked with Luis Silva of DCH Toyota in Mamaroneck and he got me the exact car I wanted with the exact package, in a very short period of time. I gave him my wish list and he secured and delivered my car in less than 24 hours. Luis also helped me with my lease that was expiring (which I also leased from DCH Toyota) and transferring everything from my old car to my new car. In short, he devoted a lot of attention to my needs and I felt really cared for and attended to. I have bought lots of cars from different auto makers and Luis made me happy and satisfied in every aspect of the transaction. I highly recommend him and DCH Toyota of Mamaroneck.

Luis Silva

December 29, 2015

Thank you for the great review John! We appreciate the kind words about Luis and the rest of our staff and will be sure to pass them along. Thanks for stopping in and please do not hesitate to call if any additional questions arise.

Mohamed. David
11/21/2015

"Freddy Edison sales and cliffe.small. "

My experience was a little long. 2 days but the job got done Thanks. To you guys. I left with a 2015 sienna. And a 2015 toyota venza...... and the secure package I was given even the it was paid for. I never in my life heard of soo much to offer at zero deductable. Plus gap. Insurance..... I urge people. Goooooo. To PCH. Toyota city. Ask for Freddy or marc. Thay do the papeerwork. And mr. Small fights to get tu the lowest payment possible. But with all the protection that's offerd. Why done need full coverage insurance? Lol I'll have to call and find out but hay thanks guys god bless.....don't forget..... freddy Edison. And cliffe.small ...... U won't lose.

Freddy Edison and cliffe.small

herbstanger
11/15/2015

"Best experience"

goes the extra mile, you should make him Manager. will be back again only if Marc is there. It should me in the quality of the words not the number.

November 16, 2015

Thanks for leaving such a positive review and the kind words about Marc. We will be sure to pass your remarks along, and come back to see us with any further needs.

Tbmessina
11/14/2015

"Very professional and expedient "

Worked with Ginny Bisconti to turn in my Honda Odyssey and switch over to the Toyota Sienna. Ginny was incredibly professional, knowledgeable about the vehicle and made the negotiations easy (I hate negotiating cars!). She was also very sweet to my two boys while I was finalizing my contracts. All in all, she made switching cars very easy. Would highly recommend working with her ...

tomato16
10/18/2015

"Knowledgeable, fair and easy to work with."

The sales help was excellent. Marc Ellison really knew his stuff. A pleasure to work with. Was helpful and didn't drop the ball. The service department was courteous and professional. The staff was excellent.

October 20, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We are glad to hear our dedicated team helped make your experience so enjoyable. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Siennas
9/15/2015

"Good experience"

We were very pleased with the sales help from Fredy Edison and Alfred Thompson at DCH Toyota City. Fredy went above and beyond what is expected and as a result we purchased our 2012 Toyota Sienna. Fredy made sure that we were perfectly pleased with all aspects of the transaction. We appreciate all of Fredy's efforts and as a result we highly recommend DCH Toyota and Fredy Edison.

Fredy Edison

September 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are so glad to hear that Fredy and Alfred made your experience positive and made you feel comfortable enough to do business with our team. Congrats on your new 2012 Toyota Sienna!

SG7406
9/08/2015

"So far so good"

Neil was who I dealt with. He was nice and listened to my needs. He had patience as I tend to take a long time with my purchasing decisions. Had an issue with the used car a few days later. I brought it back and the fixed it for free as they promised they would. The nature of the issue was not their fault, and the shop manager was nice to deal with.

September 11, 2015

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to write us this five star review. We are so happy we were able to assist you during your time with us.

Reviews of Luis  Silva