DCH Tustin Acura

9 Auto Center Drive,
Tustin, California 92782
DCH Tustin Acura Info
About DCH Tustin Acura

Proudly working closely and actively with the community for the past 30 years; DCH Tustin Acura has grown in its current location offering a state-of-the-art Showroom, Parts Department, Service Center and Finance Department. Whether you are in need of a new Acura or used automobile, interested in accessories, parts, have warrant questions, or simply looking to service your current vehicle, DCH Tustin Acura is here to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you to all our clients for making us the #1 Volume Acura Dealer in Southern California! (Based on 2015 New Volume Sales Data.)

About DCH Tustin Acura Learn More

• Childrens Play Area's
  • Contact Consultant for Loaner Details
Picky Car Buyer
4/13/2016

"Hooman provides outstanding customer service!"

Working with Hooman was a delightful experience. He took the time to understand my needs and deliver exactly what I was looking for. What's more, he even called me on my birthday to wish me a happy birthday! Candidly, this personal touch is the reason I closed the deal with him instead of with another Acura dealer. He won my business through personal attention to detail and a strong commitment to understanding and fulfilling my needs. Would recommend to anyone that they work with Hooman!

genaro8283
4/13/2016

"Service My MDX 2013 "

Service at DCH Tustin Acura was very well, Richard who attended me answered all my questions I had. He explained what service B1 was and what they will do to the car. Once I got my car and test drive it , it felt like new. Thanks DCH Tustin Acura for making my car run like new,..

Alllyson21
4/08/2016

"Streamlined & successful!"

He was very understanding and helpful. We set up an online appointment and he complied with the hours that worked for me, which resulted in our stay past the store's closing. The experience was pleasant and informative, and there was not a moment I felt pressured in the selling process. I highly recommend Hooman and this location as well.

Sophie Lam
3/30/2016

"Superman!"

I researched a lot about cars. I went from Kia Optima then Acura ILX. Their prices were just 2 thousands different, but Acura was one of my best choice among others. I searched for its price, gas mileage, best dealer before buying, what kinds of safety recalls they have, what costs for maintenance, etc. This car is worth more than it costs. It's a perfect car for me. Nice body style and great color slate silver (silver mixed with baby blue) in beige interior. My buying experience was fun, friendly and smooth with Hooman Keyvan at DCH Tustin Acura. Hooman is a great and enthusiasm internet sales manager. I was so happy with both great deal and outstanding customer service here. Hooman is beyond car expert. He is an Acura genius and smart internet sales manager. He replied my email at 8:30 AM when he just got into his office. This shows me that he works very hard, so he deserves to have my business. I need to find someone who cares his or her job. Tips, make sure you clarify that you're going to purchase or lease a car, and ask for final price in email writing. When I showed up for a test drive, Hooman drove it and taught me all features of the car. I drove half way back. He is also an Apple iphone genius. The best thing I like about him is a very flexible negotiator. His sale skills is excellent. He isn't a pushy. I highly recommend working with Hooman.

Susan
3/29/2016

""Amazing""

One of the best customer service experiences I have been a part of in a long time. Hooman Keyvan made it all happen with ease, patience (and it was not easy working with me I am sure :) ) and efficiency. Great follow through. He followed-up when he said he would. A true professional. The rest of the team at DCH was just as helpful and nice. I highly recommend Hooman and DCH Tustin Acura for your next car buying experience.

yakobl
3/28/2016

"Great experience"

Everything went as agreed via email, no surprises. Everyone at the dealer is very professional. Hooman is great to work with, will recommend him. His colleague Abdul Omar was helpful also

Karen
3/26/2016

"Easy as pie!"

I had the best experience with Hooman Keyvan and DCH dealership. He explained the process at every step and made sure I had all the information on my new RDX. I will recommend him to anyone I know!

lsirbuly
3/07/2016

"Knowledgable, considerate, honest!"

Hooman was soooo efficient and reliable. He was always available to talk with you by phone or internet. Other dealers were dishonest and we went with Tustin Acura because everything Hooman said and wrote up, he and the dealership stood behind. He told you all about the car as you were driving it and we learned more than we ever had from all the cars we have purchased over the years. I would HIGHLY RECCOMMEND going to Tustin Acura and working with Hooman!!

A finance man

TracyG
3/03/2016

"An unexpectedly enjoyable experience :)"

This was honestly my best experience at a car dealership ever. I had a horrible experience on Saturday with another car dealership and the next day showed up to an appointment with Hooman already feeling discouraged. From the very beginning he was nothing but kind, helpful, and accommodating. He answered all of my questions and was very detailed in his explanations to make sure that I was picking a car that met my needs. When I figured out what car I wanted he went on a mission to find the exact color combination I was hoping for and made it possible for that car to make its way on to the lot. He lived up to every offer he presented me with and even went above and beyond to limit my inconveniences and get me even better deals than originally planned. Once the car arrived at the dealership, he made sure that it was in perfect condition and then took the time to help me set up the basics. He even followed up with me a few days later to make sure that I was still happy...which I am. Thanks to Hooman I no longer dread car salesmen and am confident I will be happy with my car purchase for years to come. He is quite simply the best!

Lmounger
2/28/2016

"Easy and Efficient "

From the minute I requested an Internet quote on an Acura, Hooman was accessible. Within an hour of my request he responded and within 24 hours I had an appointment scheduled with him to test drive and ultimately buy my Acura TLX. He was straightforward and patient as I asked many questions. I left with my brand new car and a feeling of knowing that if I have any questions I can always call Hooman.

Reviews of Kyle Herron