DCH Tustin Acura

Service Consultant

April 18, 2017

"Loaner Car"

- Kathy

I made a reservation to have my Acura serviced and requested a loaner car in the reservation. I showed up today after driving 20 mins to get there and was told that they do not "usually" give out loaner cars to people getting the A1 service I was getting. I asked them why no one told me that.....the rep checked the reservation and acknowledged that the loaner car request was in there.....yet no one told me that they were not going to give me a loaner car. Still trying to figure out who would qualify for a loaner car exception at this place. I purchased two cars from them.....guess you have to buy three....or be a man. I even spoke to the service manager who told me I should not have made my reservation on line.........then why offer this as a service? Not going back there again.

March 16, 2017

" Highly Knowledgeable, Professional and Caring"

- RON RODRIGUEZ

George Rodriguez is an excellent service technician here at Tustin Acura. Always has taken care of my Acura RDX 2010 every time I bring my care either for a basic tune up or any service that may need replacement of components on the car. He knows the service history of my car and any parts that needs to be replaced letting me know how many miles I have. Calls me every time to inform me the cost of the service. I am very pleased that you have George working for Tustin Acura. And also I would like to acknowledge Ana Karina for being patient on giving me the ride either to my home or work.

George Rodriguez
Other Employees : Ana Karina

March 07, 2017

"Great buying experience "

- exkorp

Ken made the process very easy no hassle pricing and it was a very good buying experience. I loved not having to go back and forth- I got their best offer immediately. When I arrived the car was waiting for me, just had paperwork. In and out in under 30 minutes, nothing but courtesy and professionalism from Ken and Robert Arreola. Definitely start here when looking for a new Acura!

Robert Arreola