DCH Tustin Acura

Service Department Manager

Abdul Omar, Sales Consultant, DCH Tustin Acura

Abdul Omar

November 11, 2016

"Pleasant buying experience! "

- MDX Owner

I was in the market for a new or certified pre-owned MDX looking to purchase by the end of 2016. After making several inquiries at various dealerships in Southern California, DCH Tustin Acura made me an offer I could not refuse. I worked with Ken Nguyen, the Internet Sales Manager, who was friendly, responsive, and straight-forward. I got top dollar for my trade-in and we negotiated the price of my CPO car over the phone. Ken emailed me a breakdown of the deal, including taxes, fees, and financing terms. My car-buying experience was worth driving over 50 miles each way in Southern California traffic. On the day of the purchase, there were no surprises or changes to the terms we agreed upon. Ken delivered as promised. Finance Manager, Robert Arreola helped me secure a loan with even better financing terms than previously quoted. After I drove the car home, I noticed a few scratches on the driver side door. I called Ken the next day and he helped me set up an appointment to touch-up the paint and buff out the scratches! This is how a car-buying experience should be. I plan to return to this dealership for all my maintenance and service needs. DCH Tustin Acura earned my business with their selection of cars, competitive pricing, and customer service. It is no surprise that this dealership is the #1 volume Acura dealer in Southern California because they build lasting relationships with customers. Trust me, you will know the difference when you walk into some of the other Acura dealers in southern California or read about other people's horror stories on dealerrater.com. The next time when my friends and family are in the market for a new car, I will refer them to DCH Tustin Acura! If you are looking to lease or purchase, ask for Kenny and he will take care of you!

September 06, 2016

"# Sales Person at DCH Tustin Acura"

- Beav882

Sarun Pho was just plain fantastic with helping my Daughter get her car. Took time to explain all the features of the car. Anticipated things she might want to ask but too shy to do so. She did it all. I have bought many cars over the past 40 years and I too was so impressed. She is number one for my family's car needs. I also want to put a word in for the finance manager. He was terrific and made a real chore go really quick. I look forward to doing more business in the future with this kind of service!!! Eric Beaver

April 13, 2016

"Hooman provides outstanding customer service!"

- Picky Car Buyer

Working with Hooman was a delightful experience. He took the time to understand my needs and deliver exactly what I was looking for. What's more, he even called me on my birthday to wish me a happy birthday! Candidly, this personal touch is the reason I closed the deal with him instead of with another Acura dealer. He won my business through personal attention to detail and a strong commitment to understanding and fulfilling my needs. Would recommend to anyone that they work with Hooman!

Used 2014 Acura ILX, $18485