DCH Tustin Acura

9 Auto Center Drive,
Tustin, California 92782
DCH Tustin Acura Info
About DCH Tustin Acura

Proudly working closely and actively with the community for the past 28 years, DCH Tustin Acura has grown in its current location offering a state-of-the-art Showroom, Parts Department, Service Center and Finance Department. Whether you are in need of a new Acura or used automobile, interested in accessories, parts, have warrant questions, or simply looking to service your current vehicle, DCH Tustin Acura is here to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you to all our clients for making us the #1 Volume Acura Dealer in Southern California! (Based on 2014 New Volume Sales Data.)

About DCH Tustin Acura Learn More

• Childrens Play Area's
  • Contact Consultant for Loaner Details
reggietcs
11/12/2015

"Quality service with the best bargains in Southern, CA"

Mr. Hooman Keyvan and Abdul Omar are two of the best car representatives anyone could wish for. Nothing short of outstanding. I received a deal which other Acura dealers in Los Angeles were unable or unwilling to match. It was this deal which prompted me to act now instead of postponing my purchase for several months. There was no pressure and both were very courteous and helpful. Real assets to Tustin Acura.

Paul
11/03/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

For several years, I drive past a nearby Acura dealership to bring my car to DCH Tustin Acura for service. They are always polite and work to provide prompt service or provide a smart loan car if the service takes longer. Very happy with service.

supat1949
11/02/2015

"Service with an eagerness & broad smile "

I was attended to by George for a recall of Airbag on my ACURA- TLS 2003 . Rodriguez a person with bubbly enthusiasm and ready to accommodate my every need. Thanks George be seeing on my next visit. Thanks SURUD PATEL

AcuraGuy
10/13/2015

"Amazing customer service"

Mr. Hooman Keyvan was very helpful and respectful in my decision to buy my 2016 Acura RDX. He did not pressure me and gave me the time I needed to make my decision. It is because of the quality service I got from him and from DCH Tustin Acura, I returned to buy another car (previously bought a 2008 TL from here). The process was quick and Hooman showed me all of the features the RDX had and made sure I understood how to use them. Would definitely recommend this place.

Samir,Sabina
9/24/2015

"Thanks"

Mr. Hooman Keyvan was very helpful and professional. We are so satisfied with his and DCH Tustin Acura service and happy with our car. Thanks.

HY
9/23/2015

"Would recommend DCH Acura @ Tustin to anyone"

Absolutely love my experience here at DCH Acura in Tustin! The process of buying a vehicle is always long and tough, but I am glad I made my choice to purchase my new vehicle here. My husband and I came here on a Sunday and was helped by a friendly team. Kenny, Miguel, and Marwol (sorry! I may have mispelled her name) helped us with the process of purchasing our new vehicle and they're all very friendly. The great thing is - they aren't so pushy and mean like some other car dealers. Miguel was the sales manager and he wanted to make the car buying process easy and he definitely made that happened! Kenny is also so hilarious, personable, knowledgeable, and helpful! These guys really know how to take care of their customers and will do what they can to work with you. I can't wait to have my new vehicle serviced here and will write another review about my service experience. Thanks DCH Acura for making our car buying experience a pleasant one! =)

Ken Nguyen

AAD4
7/25/2015

"Fair Experience at Tustin Acura"

The staff at Tustin Acura were friendly, patient and helpful, allowing us to test drive multiple cars and explaining the different features each one presented. The buying process was long, which was expected, but was slightly frustrating, as pricing had changed last minute. The staff did end up honoring the previously discussed price (via email) but it was a long, tiring road. The car itself is wonderful and, as far as I can tell, the service team did a great job.

Ken Nguyen

August 10, 2015

Sorry you had a little frustration, but glad to hear everything worked out well. Let us know if there are any additional questions, we are always happy to assist.

Kelly
7/24/2015

"Awesome sales and service!"

Our sales person Kenny was very knowledgable on the car set all things up for us just very helpful. Also George in service was very nice.

Kenny

August 10, 2015

Happy to hear you had a wonderful experience in both departments! Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Thank you!

Misstee
7/23/2015

"Awesome service! "

I've been to a few acura dealers in southern California, but DCH Tustin acura has the best service team. Professional, friendly, prompt and knowledgeable. You can't ask for more

August 10, 2015

Thank you for sharing about your experience!

acura rdx
7/22/2015

"Professional Salesperson"

Entering the dealership and being greeted by a professional looking Salesperson. knowing his product from front to back and proud of what he was selling.

August 10, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with Abe, glad to hear everything went so well.

Reviews of Abdul Omar