DCH Tustin Acura

Kyle Herron, Service Consultant, DCH Tustin Acura

Kyle Herron

Service Consultant

March 16, 2017

" Highly Knowledgeable, Professional and Caring"

- RON RODRIGUEZ

George Rodriguez is an excellent service technician here at Tustin Acura. Always has taken care of my Acura RDX 2010 every time I bring my care either for a basic tune up or any service that may need replacement of components on the car. He knows the service history of my car and any parts that needs to be replaced letting me know how many miles I have. Calls me every time to inform me the cost of the service. I am very pleased that you have George working for Tustin Acura. And also I would like to acknowledge Ana Karina for being patient on giving me the ride either to my home or work.

March 07, 2017

"Great buying experience "

- exkorp

Ken made the process very easy no hassle pricing and it was a very good buying experience. I loved not having to go back and forth- I got their best offer immediately. When I arrived the car was waiting for me, just had paperwork. In and out in under 30 minutes, nothing but courtesy and professionalism from Ken and Robert Arreola. Definitely start here when looking for a new Acura!

January 12, 2017

"Excellent"

- Susan Brunick

Drove my old Audi right into the ground so it was time to suck it up and get a new car and deal with a monthly car payment. Abe made the experience I was dreading into a pleasant and memorable event. As a matter of fact, the entire staff was professional and courteous. Haven't serviced the car yet so I can't rate the service department at this time but I'm sure I'll have a glowing review to share in the future.

Used 2015 Toyota Tacoma, $21497