DCH Tustin Acura

Steve Shirk

January 12, 2017

"Excellent"

- Susan Brunick

Drove my old Audi right into the ground so it was time to suck it up and get a new car and deal with a monthly car payment. Abe made the experience I was dreading into a pleasant and memorable event. As a matter of fact, the entire staff was professional and courteous. Haven't serviced the car yet so I can't rate the service department at this time but I'm sure I'll have a glowing review to share in the future.

December 25, 2016

"So happy."

- Celina

This is the third Acura car we brought from Omar.we have been DCH Acura Tustin since 2010.The first time ,we met Omar until now .

November 11, 2016

"Pleasant buying experience! "

- MDX Owner

I was in the market for a new or certified pre-owned MDX looking to purchase by the end of 2016. After making several inquiries at various dealerships in Southern California, DCH Tustin Acura made me an offer I could not refuse. I worked with Ken Nguyen, the Internet Sales Manager, who was friendly, responsive, and straight-forward. I got top dollar for my trade-in and we negotiated the price of my CPO car over the phone. Ken emailed me a breakdown of the deal, including taxes, fees, and financing terms. My car-buying experience was worth driving over 50 miles each way in Southern California traffic. On the day of the purchase, there were no surprises or changes to the terms we agreed upon. Ken delivered as promised. Finance Manager, Robert Arreola helped me secure a loan with even better financing terms than previously quoted. After I drove the car home, I noticed a few scratches on the driver side door. I called Ken the next day and he helped me set up an appointment to touch-up the paint and buff out the scratches! This is how a car-buying experience should be. I plan to return to this dealership for all my maintenance and service needs. DCH Tustin Acura earned my business with their selection of cars, competitive pricing, and customer service. It is no surprise that this dealership is the #1 volume Acura dealer in Southern California because they build lasting relationships with customers. Trust me, you will know the difference when you walk into some of the other Acura dealers in southern California or read about other people's horror stories on dealerrater.com. The next time when my friends and family are in the market for a new car, I will refer them to DCH Tustin Acura! If you are looking to lease or purchase, ask for Kenny and he will take care of you!

Used 2008 Acura RDX, $11499