DCH Tustin Acura

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

DCH Tustin Acura

DCH Tustin Acura Info
About DCH Tustin Acura

Proudly working closely and actively with the community for the past 28 years, DCH Tustin Acura has grown in its current location offering a state-of-the-art Showroom, Parts Department, Service Center and Finance Department. Whether you are in need of a new Acura or used automobile, interested in accessories, parts, have warrant questions, or simply looking to service your current vehicle, DCH Tustin Acura is here to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you to all our clients for making us the #1 Volume Acura Dealer in Southern California! (Based on 2013 New Volume Sales Data.)

About DCH Tustin Acura Learn More

• Childrens Play Area's
Pamela
2/22/2015

"Excellent Dealership"

I have been going to Tustin Acura since 2005 and will continue to do so. While the majority of my experience has been with Kyle Herron, Richard recently helped me and I am pleased to compliment him as well. Honestly, the two occasions I was out if town and had no choice but to go to non-Tustin DCH businesses were disastrous. I have nothing but praise for the ENTIRE Service Department, including, of course, the behind-the-scence repair technicians who excel in their work. This is a dealership that takes pride in its reputation, from sales to service. I will be returning for my future purchase.

Several others, whose names I did not write down.

angelachern
10/31/2014

"BEST PRICES, EXCELENT SERVICES FROM SALES, FINANCE & SERVICE"

This review is pertaining to my experiences from car buying to car services from Oct. 2013 up to Oct. 2014. I bought my 2014 RLX with advance package from Sarun in Oct. 2013. that was the best car buying experience by far. Sarun is really patient and considerate. answered all of my questions and gave me the best price with the option I want, even found the car with the color I specified and delivered within a week, at no extra charges. Trust me when I said best deal I meant it, before I bought RLX, I made inquiries to all Acura dealers from Sand Diego county to Los Angeles County. I must also mention Steve the general manager and Steve at Finance are wonderful and flexible too, you can feel DCH Tustin really want to work with customers and is willing to do whatever they can to close the deal. After my RLX purchase, I also started to have my car service at DCH, they took care of my 2013 RDX as well as 2014 RLX, everyone I meet at service dept. was always friendly and ready to help. BIG THANK YOU to Kyle, Matt, George and Richard N.. I always told my friends to go to DCH Tustin Acura if they want to buy good cars with best deals and extraordinary service. Best regards, Angela Chern

rclow123
9/21/2014

"MDX Service"

I had my 2005 MDX in for a major service, timing belt, water pump, 2 door actuators replaced and over all review of my SUV. George explained what I needed and any other concerns that I needed to know. The price was very fair for all the work needed. He gave me a loaner car as well. My MDX is running great with no issues. I want to thank George again for his attention to detail, having the car completed on time. George is the best and thats why I keep coming back to the Tustin Acura Service Department over the years for all my service work. Randy & Deborah Clow

ghassem2005
8/28/2014

"Keep up the good job"

Had great experience buying my car from DCH Tustin Acura. Sarun Pho introduced me to another sales person and it was a pleasure to work with him.

bhougen
8/04/2014

"Worst Car Buying Experience Ever!!"

Sam Mcintyre took all of my credit information over the phone and told me that the car I wanted was reserved for me in the back. He then told me to come into the dealership at 8:00 pm to finalize the sale. I drove over 1 1/2 hours from San Diego and arrived at the dealership almost an hour early. I was so excited to finally get my new car! When I got there I was told that the car had been sold to another customer. In fact, the other customer was sitting at a table filling out the paperwork when I arrived. They had purposely sold the car to another buyer thinking that they could sell me the same make/model but in a different color. What a win for them - 2 sales instead of 1! Sam lied and tried to blame everyone else for the issue. The sales manager was even worse. He showed no sense of integrity or professionalism. The only thing they did do well was reinforce the stereotype of car salesmen!!

bhougen responded to this review

August 07, 2014

I want to congratulate Steve Shirk, the GM at DCH Tustin Acura, on his handling of my situation. He was responsive, empathetic and seemed genuinely concerned about the poor performance of his team. I hung up from talking with him with the belief that he would follow through on corrective measures to ensure other buyers do not have similar experiences at his dealership.

DCH Tustin Acura responded to this review

August 05, 2014

Once again, I would like to offer my sincere apology. I am glad that we had a chance to discuss this over the phone earlier and hope that we have regained your confidence. This was clearly an unfortunate case of miscommunication and preventative measures have been taken in order to avoid such incidence in the future. Sincerely, Steve Shirk, General Manager.

Gisidro
7/23/2014

"Best experience buying a vehicle"

Absolutely best buying experience at a dealership. I've been to many Honda and Acura locations and this by far has the best service. Saron was very friendly and helpful, even watched our daughters while we signed the paperwork. Steve explained everything very well and informed us of several options that no other dealer bothers even bring up (rebates and refunds etc) I only met them that one day, but almost felt like we were talking to friends. I purchase cars every 2-3 years, I will make it a priority to buy here again.

Saron

mjk9952
6/24/2014

"Won't give me a loaner car"

Called today to make an appointment for regular scheduled maintenance and I'm having trouble with a slow leak in one of my tires that they failed to fix last time I was in. I was told that they do not offer loaner cars for regular maintenance since it normally only takes an 1.5 hours. I said I didn't have an 1.5 hours to sit and wait for the car and that last time it took over 4 hours. I was told that was the dealership policy and there's nothing they can do to help me. Oh well, I used to think DCH Acura cared about its customers.

whoever answered the service line

DCH Tustin Acura responded to this review

July 14, 2014

We would like to hear more about your situation and need a few more details so we can clarify what happened and how we can resolve it.. Please call and request to speak directly with our Service Manager Eric at 714-669-1188 Thank you

LocLe
5/25/2014

"Good experience at DCH Tustin Acura"

I came in late on Friday before starting a busy Memorial weekend after receiving a better price offer through email from Patrick Brizuela. I decided to buy the MDX from him because instead of haggling on his original offer, Patrick came back with a better price in the email. His knowledge of the car also made my decision easier. Highly recommend for anybody who wants to buy an Acura in OC.

1BAM
5/05/2014

"Outstanding Car Buying Experience"

I purchased my new Acura RDX from Ken Nguyen. He didn't pressure me, made me feel comfortable, and took the time to explain the all the fine points prior to my purchase. Ken demonstrated a high degree of knowledge and exceptional customer service in completing my transaction. The DCH Tustin staff was genuinely interested in providing the right vehicle, best price and most professional service. It's apparent that DCH Tustin has put together a great team that makes customers feel respected and valued. I had a great experience and I would highly recommend your dealership to my family and friends. Thanks again Ken Nguyen, Miguel Jimenez, Natalie, and Steve for the exceptional customer experience throughout the whole process! I love my new RDX!!!

Ken Nguyen, Miguel Jimenez, Natalie and Steve

jvandyck313
4/27/2014

"New car"

I leased a new ILX from Ken Nguyen. I was recommended by a friend from my work and he did not disappoint. I had a great experience and I would send my friends and family there and will go back when I am in need of a new vehicle. Thanks Ken!

Ken Nguyen