Read Reviews DCH Tustin Acura

Steve ShirkGeneral Manager5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: DCH Tustin Acura

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, DCH Tustin Acura has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About DCH Tustin Acura

Proudly working closely and actively with the community for the past 28 years, DCH Tustin Acura has grown in its current location offering a state-of-the-art Showroom, Parts Department, Service Center and Finance Department. Whether you are in need of a new Acura or used automobile, interested in accessories, parts, have warrant questions, or simply looking to service your current vehicle, DCH Tustin Acura is here to assist you with any of your automotive needs.
Thank you to all our clients for making us the #1 Volume Acura Dealer in Southern California! (Based on 2013 New Volume Sales Data.)

Our Location

"Keep up the good job"

ghassem2005
8/28/2014 3:21:16 PM

My Review Of DCH Tustin Acura:

Had great experience buying my car from DCH Tustin Acura. Sarun Pho introduced me to another sales person and it was a pleasure to work with him.

Twitter
"Worst Car Buying Experience Ever!!"

bhougen
8/4/2014 8:47:33 PM

Alex ChungAlex Chung
Sam McintireSam Mcintire

My Review Of DCH Tustin Acura:

Sam Mcintyre took all of my credit information over the phone and told me that the car I wanted was reserved for me in the back. He then told me to come into the dealership at 8:00 pm to finalize the sale. I drove over 1 1/2 hours from San Diego and arrived at the dealership almost an hour early. I was so excited to finally get my new car! When I got there I was told that the car had been sold to another customer. In fact, the other customer was sitting at a table filling out the paperwork when I arrived. They had purposely sold the car to another buyer thinking that they could sell me the same make/model but in a different color. What a win for them - 2 sales instead of 1! Sam lied and tried to blame everyone else for the issue. The sales manager was even worse. He showed no sense of integrity or professionalism. The only thing they did do well was reinforce the stereotype of car salesmen!!

Added: 8/5/2014 12:38:28 PM

Once again, I would like to offer my sincere apology. I am glad that we had a chance to discuss this over the phone earlier and hope that we have regained your confidence. This was clearly an unfortunate case of miscommunication and preventative measures have been taken in order to avoid such incidence in the future. Sincerely, Steve Shirk, General Manager.

Response From: bhougen
Added: 8/7/2014 6:20:33 PM

I want to congratulate Steve Shirk, the GM at DCH Tustin Acura, on his handling of my situation. He was responsive, empathetic and seemed genuinely concerned about the poor performance of his team. I hung up from talking with him with the belief that he would follow through on corrective measures to ensure other buyers do not have similar experiences at his dealership.

Twitter
"Best experience buying a vehicle"

Gisidro
7/23/2014 9:01:27 PM

Steve HahnSteve Hahn

My Review Of DCH Tustin Acura:

Absolutely best buying experience at a dealership. I've been to many Honda and Acura locations and this by far has the best service.
Saron was very friendly and helpful, even watched our daughters while we signed the paperwork.
Steve explained everything very well and informed us of several options that no other dealer bothers even bring up (rebates and refunds etc)
I only met them that one day, but almost felt like we were talking to friends.
I purchase cars every 2-3 years, I will make it a priority to buy here again.

Twitter
"Won't give me a loaner car"

mjk9952
6/24/2014 2:07:10 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Employee(s) Dealt With:
whoever answered the service line

My Review Of DCH Tustin Acura:

Called today to make an appointment for regular scheduled maintenance and I'm having trouble with a slow leak in one of my tires that they failed to fix last time I was in. I was told that they do not offer loaner cars for regular maintenance since it normally only takes an 1.5 hours. I said I didn't have an 1.5 hours to sit and wait for the car and that last time it took over 4 hours. I was told that was the dealership policy and there's nothing they can do to help me. Oh well, I used to think DCH Acura cared about its customers.

Added: 7/14/2014 1:18:27 PM

We would like to hear more about your situation and need a few more details so we can clarify what happened and how we can resolve it.. Please call and request to speak directly with our Service Manager Eric at 714-669-1188 Thank you

Twitter
"Good experience at DCH Tustin Acura"

LocLe
5/25/2014 2:09:04 PM

Patrick BrizuelaPatrick Brizuela
Alex ChungAlex Chung
Steve HahnSteve Hahn

My Review Of DCH Tustin Acura:

I came in late on Friday before starting a busy Memorial weekend after receiving a better price offer through email from Patrick Brizuela. I decided to buy the MDX from him because instead of haggling on his original offer, Patrick came back with a better price in the email. His knowledge of the car also made my decision easier. Highly recommend for anybody who wants to buy an Acura in OC.

Twitter
"Outstanding Car Buying Experience"

1BAM
5/5/2014 2:21:14 PM

Ken Nguyen
Miguel Jimenez
Natalie and Steve

My Review Of DCH Tustin Acura:

I purchased my new Acura RDX from Ken Nguyen. He didn't pressure me, made me feel comfortable, and took the time to explain the all the fine points prior to my purchase. Ken demonstrated a high degree of knowledge and exceptional customer service in completing my transaction. The DCH Tustin staff was genuinely interested in providing the right vehicle, best price and most professional service.

It's apparent that DCH Tustin has put together a great team that makes customers feel respected and valued. I had a great experience and I would highly recommend your dealership to my family and friends.

Thanks again Ken Nguyen, Miguel Jimenez, Natalie, and Steve for the exceptional customer experience throughout the whole process! I love my new RDX!!!

"New car"

jvandyck313
4/27/2014 1:22:30 PM

Ken Nguyen

My Review Of DCH Tustin Acura:

I leased a new ILX from Ken Nguyen. I was recommended by a friend from my work and he did not disappoint. I had a great experience and I would send my friends and family there and will go back when I am in need of a new vehicle. Thanks Ken!

Twitter
"Great, smoot buying experience!"

alokenath
4/15/2014 7:48:29 PM

Abdul OmarAbdul Omar
Wolos SafiWolos Safi

My Review Of DCH Tustin Acura:

Had a great experience with my new car lease. THey found the right vehicle, price was agreed on before coming to dealership, and the whole process was completed in a a couple of hours! Knowledgeable sales staff too!

Added: 4/15/2014 11:45:14 PM

Glad to hear everything went so well with your new purchase. Thank you for sharing and let us know if you have any questions we are happy to assist!

Twitter
"It was my first car purchase and after doing tons of..."

constable
3/12/2014 7:33:25 PM

My Review Of DCH Tustin Acura:

It was my first car purchase and after doing tons of research with surrounding Acura dealers, DCH Tustin had the very best price that other dealers couldn't beat (believe me, I tried because Tustin is not close to where I live). Even though they didn't have my color in stock when I went they found it for me and honored their price later that night. Sarun made the whole process painless and I know I saved a ton of money on a car that I totally love.

Added: 3/13/2014 8:49:04 PM

Our sincere gratitude for your valued business, we appreciate having you as our customer and we look forward to serving you again.

Added: 4/15/2014 11:50:51 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience. We work hard to take care of our customers and glad that we were able to locate the color choice you were looking for and you were able to drive home a vehicle you can truly enjoy. Thank you again!

Twitter
"I have never read so many excellent rated reviews from an..."

Vkmitsuno
3/8/2014 9:42:32 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of DCH Tustin Acura:

I have never read so many excellent rated reviews from an auto retailer. I was born and resided in So.CA over 60 years. Have purchased / leased over 15 vehicles from different manufacturer dealers, including ACURA, TOYOTA, FORD, and GM vehicles.

I own home/ leased in Eagle Glen community and bought second home in NC to be near my 82nd Airborne Div. son. Acura TL was most reliable and Fun to drive, but we gave it to our grand daughter when we relocated.

I will come to purchase a certified MDX next year for my wife. Yes, I will fly from NC to buy from your dealership, not purchase in NC.

It's obvious your owner, top management, managers have marketed and trained everyone there. Customers are the people who provide jobs to give us a reasonably comfortable life. There is enough stress to deal with without "dealer stress". THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING BASIC PEOPLE NEEDS. VKM

Added: 4/16/2014 12:05:08 AM

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, we believe in treating our customers with honestly and caring, and expect our employees to treat our guests with professionalism. We look forward to taking care of you when ever you are ready for your new Acura MDX, or any other vehicle we have that may suit your needs. Simply let us know when you are ready and we'll be happy to serve you and your family. Take care and happy motoring!

Reviews 11-20 >>