Dallas Autos Direct

57 Reviews of Dallas Autos Direct

April 25, 2017

"I'd come back!"

- 51steve

I stayed all day, and took the car I was interested in for a long test ride. Any questions and concerns I had about the vehicle were addressed within 24 hours. Micah was very forthright through the whole buying process. It seems that the purchasers keep an eye out for vehicles with good maintenance histories.

April 25, 2017

"Great Experience!!"

- Mayelarivera

Honestly the best place someone can go to when buying a car. This place has the best faculty, they always find a way to make things work. After many years of looking for a car, they made our dreams come true!

Vic Simmons
April 24, 2017

"Wonderful Cars....Wonferful People"

- williemakeit

First of all, we searched the web for specifically what we wanted and found it at Dallas auto's direct. When we went to the dealership we were greeted immediately by Micah who first, listened to what we were saying and was very helpful in showing us the vehicle we wanted. He knew all about the vehicle and openly shared it's features and flaws. When we saw the exterior of the vehicle we were sold! However, the interior has been marred by either over use or pets and we were about to walk away until the Dallas auto sales staff put their heads together and stepped up with an offer to redo the interior to our satisfaction (no charge)! They also offered to allow us to compose a list of other items we thought were show stoppers and offered to fix those also (no charge)! Micah made this whole experience one of the best we have ever had buying a vehicle. He was patient, understanding and extremely helpful to us! Thank you Dallas autos direct! You're the best.

Other Employees : Hadi Bayatneh
April 23, 2017

"The staff at Dallas auto's direct was were great"

- heavy chevy

The staff at Dallas Auto's Direct was extremely helpful with getting me into the vehicle of my dreams. I would highly recommend Dallas Auto's Direct to anybody that is looking to purchase a car. As a matter fact I just recommended one of my friends yesterday to drive down from Oklahoma City to Dallas autos direct just like I did. It was absolutely worth the drive from OKC for me to do business with these people.

Mica
April 22, 2017

"Flexible to the max."

- gunnerboy78

This dealership and the team of sales persons made my car buying experience quite enjoyable. I enjoyed my time with everyone involved. Thank you very much for your flexibility and commitment to getting me into the car I wanted.

Vic Simmons
April 19, 2017

"Found a Jewel of a Dealer"

- Just_laney

I was in a situation where my old car was totaled so I was in the market for a new car. Prior to going to dealerships I chose the car I wanted and headed out to see them in person. After going to a few dealerships and not being satisfied I came to Dallas Autos Direct. While browsing I was greeted by a salesman named Leo. Leo was amazing. He never pressured me, answered all of my questions, and advised me of different potential issues that are common amongst models. He and another associate conversed with my husband and I which was unlike any other dealer I've visited. I felt so comfortable through out the process. Leo was willing to stay late until my independent inspector arrived. Leo gave me several updates throughout the process. Whenever my friends or family need a car I'm recommending Dallas Autos Direct

April 13, 2017

"Exceptional Customer Service A+"

- Jtanner868

Jay was friendly, honest, and knowledgeable about the car I was purchasing. Jay even went out of his way to fix a minor mechanical issue with the vehicle before finalizing the deal. I would recommend future customers to Dallas Auto Direct. Thank you Jay for all your help!

April 12, 2017

"Great experience !!!"

- Happy customer

Great dealership very friendly people to do business Jay was very professional and they give me a great deal. The owner take good care of his customers..

April 12, 2017

"One of the worst experiences with a so called dealer, ever."

- ArmedSecurityInstructor

Probably the rudest, most uninformed staff of salesmen ive ever seen. Not only do they laugh in your face when you make a cash offer, they have no real clue as to what a used Police Car is worth. Go ahead and sit on that car for another 4 months. You wont sell an old 2006 crown vic with 69 thousand miles and a whole lot of idle hours for 5000. Especially full of police equipment nobody but police can use, and one of the worst paint jobs ive ever seen. Not even to mention the bald tires they try to sell as new. Between thier absolute lack of knowledge, to thier lack of respect, to thier holier than thou attitude, do not buy here. I honestly feel sorry for anyone who has. Dude, youre a used car salesman. You did not go very far in life. So keep your car, and check your attitudes. Dont do any business here. You are wasting your time.

April 07, 2017

"Great Vehicle, Team, and Process"

- Dauzh

When the exact vehicle we were looking for popped up over 300 miles away in Dallas, we knew communication would be key. Our sales rep was Jay and he did a fantastic job of answering my numerous questions. That gave me the peace of mind to fly to Dallas to buy. When I arrived, each member of the team treated me warmly and with respect. They allowed me plenty of time to test drive and inspect the vehicle to my satisfaction - alone I might add with no salesman pressuring me. I then proceeded to negotiate directly with Lou and purchase the vehicle - a very fair, respectful, and in the end even enjoyable process. My experience is that Dallas Autos Direct buys the best available used vehicles at auction, brings them to excellent condition, and offers them for incredible value. Will definitely seek them out first on my next purchase.

Other Employees : Jessica