Danbury Kia

Service Manager

June 29, 2017

"Service for my Rio"

- Marilyn Belle

Brought the Rio in for what I thought was a non-functioning seat belt. Found out that it was user error! And no one in service even chuckled! I really felt silly but the service department just told me straight and also told me how to connect the belt more easily. Thanks :)

Al Rhode

June 27, 2017

"Pleasant Experience"

- Jans Sorento

They explained everything. I felt good about my purchase. I did not feel pressed I road tested the Sorento was shown all options and explained lease verses buy.

Jake Green
Justin Hagan
James Skarzenski
Other Employees : Vin Pellitteri

June 23, 2017

"Best experience we ever had!"

- Catcarette

My husband will likely write a more detailed review, but we had such a great experience here. I had called initially with some questions and spoke to Leon. Helpful and courteous. Not pushy. We went back last night and was helped by Jake Green as Leo was out last night. Out in about 1 1/2 hours with a new car. Totally helpful, upfront, quick, no haggle, no BS. We had 3 kids with us who were occupied and loving the whole car buying experience. We had bought 2 Kias before from shaker of Watertown and both times ran into what we felt were unethical practices. We walked away from danbury thrilled we had made the change. Way to go Jake. Thanks for making one of those typically unpleasant experiences something they was really positive. Another great thing about these guys was amount of inventory. We were actually able to drive away with a Kia Forte with a stick shift... now back to driving and having fun with it!

Leo Ballard