Daniell Motors

Michal McDaniel, Webmaster/Sales, Daniell Motors

Michal McDaniel

Webmaster/Sales

March 31, 2017

"Well worth traveling 3 1/2 hours "

- Rolex

My husband and I have been searching for months for a vehicle that fit both of our needs. All of the the trucks we found locally were either overpriced or in need of obvious repairs. After looking at the add my immediate words to my husband was " I think they made a mistake in the add and this truck is miles away." Thank you Breck for your hospitality, and waiting for us after your business closed to complete our transaction. There is not another Dealership that would have met us after hours. Great price, superb service and we Love our truck. Thank you Daniell Motors We would travel another 3 1/2 hours to purchase another vehicle from this dealer.

March 27, 2017

"Great buying experience!"

- Toodlum

We ask the price of the vehicle Mr. Daniell quoted the price immediately. No run around and no hassle. Very nice buying experience! Very kind people!

March 23, 2017

"Purchased the vehicle,Outstanding Service and Process"

- tristen

Dealership absolutely put no pressure on the sale, put the best price on the vehicle, I actually purchased the vehicle without a test drive needed. Great knowledge of all their vehicles and put a warranty behind it.

Used 1972 Pontiac Lemans, $38900