Daniels BMW

Makes: BMW|Service Center

Daniels BMW
Daniels BMW Info
About Daniels BMW

Daniels BMW is the most decorated BMW center in the USA, having received the BMW Center of Excellence Award more times than any other BMW dealer in the USA. Daniels BMW has the first, largest and most experienced BMW CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER in the state of Pennsylvania. Conveniently located at the junction of Rts. 22 and 309 in Allentown,PA. We are less than 1 mile from I-78 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. We are centered between Philadelphia, New York City, Scranton, and Harrisburg in the beautiful Lehigh Valley. Visit today to experience the JOY OF BMW. “Test drives are free, satisfaction is priceless.”

About Daniels BMW

• BMW Certified Collision Repair Center

"Easy pickup, short and swee"

Dan and Jane went above the call of duty to make my purchasing experience simple, easy and pleasureable. This is my 4th BMW and it is great to see that they pay so much attention to detail to make sure every aspect of the purchase experience is easy. Thanks to both of them for their great service!

"Great experience"

We purchased a 2011 BMW 328i xdrive. We wanted a safe, reliable mid sized all wheel drive vehicle for our son - a new driver. Susan and the entire staff at Daniels BMW were outstanding from the time we arrived, to arranging a test drive, to ensuring the purchase and "surprise" for our son was perfectly executed! We wanted a dealer that doesn't play games or try to hard sell you on some other vehicle. The experience overall was outstanding.

"Loved my saleswoman!"

Just stopped by to look, gently urged to take test drive and ended up buying 428i ! Susan Fucinato was my salesperson by default but I could not have been luckier to have her. She was not pushy but was very patient and took her time with me. Two weeks after purchasing she answered additional questions I had. Great follow-up! My only issue was paying! I had the check ready, was about ten minutes late and wound up waiting over an hour just to give my check and sign! I never got the extra warranty talk or anything from the business guy.

"Purchasing a New BMW"

Great first time experience with Daniels BMW, I was interested in a BMW X3 and Gregory Clarke was a great help in giving me a run down on the options and in the test drive. He worked with me to get the car that I really wanted at the price I wanted to get it at, so I put the deposit down the same day. I cannot express how happy I am with the people and Greg at Daniels BMW. What I liked best is the experience I had at this dealership and I have been to many over the years.

"Great service great people"

This was my first time buying a car and couldn't have asked for better service I would def reference someone to go but a car at Daniels BMW.

"Excellent Service."

For all those who had some issues with Daniels BMW Service, I strongly recommend you talking to Web Lingle. I had several issues and was initially very disappointed and would recommend Daniels. Web Lingle changed the way I looked at Daniels BMW. He took care of all my car problems and exceeded the level of customer satisfaction that i could expect. After this experience, I strongly recommend Daniels and I suggest that do not leave disappointed. Give Web an opportunity to work his magic. Thanks Bill Stoeckel for connecting me with Web. Todd Simpson you have been a great help too.

"First time purchase of a BMW"

Jane Billig was our Client Advisor. She was courteous, polite, professional, and a low pressure sales person. We were very impressed with Jane's knowledge of the vehicle that we were interested in purchasing or leasing. Jane explained everything in great detail and put our mind at easy about all the technical upgrades in the SAV X3. The dealership gave us a good deal and a fair price for our trade-in. We were impressed when she gave us a drive thru tour of the service department. We would recommend her and the dealership to anyone.

"Great customer service"

This BMW dealership was good. Great customer service. Great cars & good deals. Very friendly and helpful sales rep. Finally got the car and deal I was searching for.

"Excellent service"

Very good i have been using Daniels for over 10 years ,bought 4 cars always great service ,Dan Wilson was particular nice person to work with ,i am very pleased.

"Excellent customer service, professionalism at Daniels BMW"

I was very satisfied with my experience at Daniels BMW, particularly working with client adviser Greg Clarke. He was very polite, patient, informative, knowledgable, fair, not pushy (which I particularly appreciated), professional, and made the SUV purchase a pleasant experience for me. I am very happy with my X5 SUV and look forward to working with them in the future. I wholeheartedly recommend Greg and his team at Daniels BMW.

Jane Billig