Daniels BMW

4600 Crackersport Rd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18104
Daniels BMW Info
About Daniels BMW

Daniels BMW is the most decorated BMW center in the USA, having received the BMW Center of Excellence Award more times than any other BMW dealer in the USA. Daniels BMW has the first, largest and most experienced BMW CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER in the state of Pennsylvania. Conveniently located at the junction of Rts. 22 and 309 in Allentown,PA. We are less than 1 mile from I-78 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. We are centered between Philadelphia, New York City, Scranton, and Harrisburg in the beautiful Lehigh Valley. Visit today to experience the JOY OF BMW. “Test drives are free, satisfaction is priceless.”

About Daniels BMW Learn More

• BMW Certified Collision Repair Center
Laura Mertz
2/01/2016

"Consistent exceptional service!"

Jane Billig is the consummate professional as she is knowledgeable, intuitive and highly responsive! I have had the great fortune of working with Jane year after year, vehicle after vehicle and am 100% confident that I will work with her again! Jane can be trusted to find just what you're looking for, keeping all of your interests in mind. I highly recommend Jane!

Hollywood
1/24/2016

"Best car buying experience ever."

Professional, courteous and low pressure. Large inventory and clean environment. By the time the deal was over the car was clean, fueled and ready to go.

January 26, 2016

What a pleasant review to read after spending hours cleaning up from a record snowstorm. Thank you for your kind words, and for your recognition of Greg Clarke. Greg is our most tenured Client Advisor. We are fortunate to have him. We are pleased to see you enjoyed working with him also. Bill Stoeckel, General Manager

dolphin37
1/11/2016

"easy, no pressure enjoyable experience"

I showed up to Daniels on a whim, just to look at the different types/maybe try them out. Jane came out and was so pleasant. She asked questions, yet did not pressure me in any way. She was informative and was able to set up 2 test drives all with in a timely matter so I could get home to my children. I ended up buying the car she put me in; it was perfect. She made the experience fun and I feel like I have made a new friend. Thanks Jane!

January 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Jane! We are pleased that you share the same enthusiasm about Jane that we do! Your business is greatly appreciated, and we wish you many happy and safe miles in your Ultimate Driving Machine experiencing the Joy of Driving!

MYBMW
12/22/2015

"ATTENTIVE AND TIMELY SERVICE--COURTEOUS & INFORMED"

JANE BILLIG IS A BALANCED AND INFORMED CLIENT ADVISOR. SHE DISPLAYED GREAT SKILL IN ASSESSING OUR NEEDS AND HELPING US TO MAKE INFORMED CHOICES. SHE MAINTAINED A POSITIVE APPROACH AT ALL TIMES AND WAS THOROUGH IN PROVIDING INFORMATION AND RESPONDING TO QUESTIONS. SHE IS SOMEONE WE WOULD LIKE TO DEAL WITH IN THE FUTURE.

CLINT PETERS

December 23, 2015

Thank you for your kind comments. We are happy that you enjoyed working with Jane for your transportation needs. We are here to serve the transpotation needs of our customers, and we are glad to have Jane on our team because she understands you are the reason for us being here. Thank you for selecting Daniels BMW. We also thank you for recognizing Clint Peters as we see a good future with him. Bill Stoeckel, GM

DreInPA
12/17/2015

""Ashley Alderfer""

Ultimately we found a vehicle at another dealership, but Ashley worked hard to get us a deal we would have been happy with. She supplied us with all the documentation and photographs that would have enticed us to travel 300 miles to purchase a car, had one not popped up locally at the last minute. Thanks Ash.

pbmw

"Great experience"

Jane was the most professional and courteous sales person I've ever dealt with. She never once tried to push me into a car that "she" was trying to sell, or that I wasn't specifically looking for. She took the time to learn and understand what I was looking for, then focused all her time/attention on helping me learn more about the car, and the options available on that car. She was a dream to work with. Completely refreshing. If you go to Daniels BMW, ask for Jane. Period.

bernieandpeg
12/07/2015

"Excellent Professional Quality "

Finding the right car was easy at Daniels BMW. I believe it was the best car buying I ever had. No curve balls, just straightforward professionalism from Tony Genao and Rick Mugione. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great car and buying experience.

Rick Mugione

PHHaser

" Tony Genoa "

My wife and I had worked with another salesman at Daniels when we purchased her 750 and an very unfortunate situation happened that then directed Tony Genoa my way when I was ready to purchase my X5. Tony worked with my for over 8 weeks to help me get the X5 and was very patient with me as I had to get the approval of the vehicle from my company. I am very happy with Tony's professionalism and would purchase another vehicle from him again. Paul H. Haser

Redeemed22407
11/29/2015

"Excellent service"

Our overall experience was great. The vehicle was spotless. Everything was handled in a very timely manner. Even though we were only buying a Toyota at a BMW dealership, we felt important and everyone was courteous, genuine and helpful. Would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

WhiteWagon328i
11/29/2015

"Daniels BMW experience"

Shopping at Daniels was a very satisfying experience My sales person's depth of product knowledge and sincere personal skills made me feel very comfortable at all times Tony's commitment to the BMW brand is note worthy I look forward to enjoying my vehicle knowing that Daniels stands behind its vehicles and owners.

November 30, 2015

We are greatful for your business, and your review! I saw the white 328it come in, and I knew some lucky person would get that great looking car. They are hard to find, so your timing was excellent. Thanks you for mentioning Tony, too. We are grateful to have him on our team. Best wishes for a safe and joyous holiday season!

Reviews of Jane  Billig