Daniels BMW

4600 Crackersport Rd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18104
Daniels BMW Info
About Daniels BMW

Daniels BMW is the most decorated BMW center in the USA, having received the BMW Center of Excellence Award more times than any other BMW dealer in the USA. Daniels BMW has the first, largest and most experienced BMW CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER in the state of Pennsylvania. Conveniently located at the junction of Rts. 22 and 309 in Allentown,PA. We are less than 1 mile from I-78 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. We are centered between Philadelphia, New York City, Scranton, and Harrisburg in the beautiful Lehigh Valley. Visit today to experience the JOY OF BMW. “Test drives are free, satisfaction is priceless.”

About Daniels BMW Learn More

• BMW Certified Collision Repair Center
tzellman
6/27/2016

"Very professional, "

Modern facilities, professional people. Jane was very professional and had extensive product knowledge. Treatment , customer service was exceptional. Delivery experience was a nice surprise. Class all the way.

June 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind words, and for recognizing our staff members for the efforts to insure your satisfaction. We appreciate you entrusting us with your business. Best wishes for many miles of joyful driving. Bill Stoeckel General Manager

BMW2
6/22/2016

"BMW "Must List" Fulfilled"

I was a previous owner of a Daniels BMW and was very satisfied with sales/service for 16 years. After purchasing a front wheel drive vehicle, my recent new car search brought me back to BMW with the Z-drive. Jane Billig was my Client Advisor and I met with her for a test drive and then a follow-up meeting to review my needs. I really appreciated the time she invested in me and the effort she displayed in searching for my specific BMW "must" list. Jane was professional and well informed on the BMW offerings and targeted on my needs immediately. The Daniels BMW organization should be very proud to have Jane Billig as part of their Sales Team.

June 22, 2016

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed working with Jane on your car purchase. It's nice to know you came back to BMW after another car experience. We see that happen pretty regularly. It's hard to match the BMW driving pleasure. The BMW X drive is arguably the best all wheel drive system on the market today. You made an excellent choice. Thank you for being our customer. Bill Stoeckel General Manager

Maria & Gene
6/21/2016

"Highly Recommend!"

Eric Kunkle was our Client Advisor when we purchased our new vehicle. Eric was very helpful and worked with us to get the car we were looking for. It was such a great experience we recommended him to our 3 children which all purchased their vehicles through Eric. Thank you Eric, Gene, Maria and Family

June 22, 2016

What a nice commentary on the service Eric provided to you, and your experience at Daniels BMW. We truly appreciate your business, and are excited that your family has become part of the Daniels BMW family. Thank you for your trust and your business. Bill Stoeckel General Manager

Keith Albarella
6/20/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Had an excellent experience with Tony Genao and the entire team at Daniels. Tony, was responsive and thorough and probably the best experience I've had with a car sales advisor. Car had a minor cosmetic issue that wasn't handled, and he went out of the way to make it right then and there. Highly recommend.

June 20, 2016

Thank you very much for letting us know about your excellent experience! This is the second person today to compliment our Client Advisor: Tony. Tony represents our efforts to provide truly gratifying experiences at Daniels BMW. People like you who graciously take your own valuable time to recognize good performance are truly salt of the earth people. We appreciate your confidence and business. Thank you for being part of the Daniels BMW family. We wish you many happy miles of driving The Ultimate Driving Machine!

Debbie
6/20/2016

"Pleasurable Experience "

Great service, professional sales associate, beautiful dealership and impeccable cars. Our sales associate, Tony, was very helpful, polite, very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. He answered all our questions and made us feel good about our choice.

Fredj
5/22/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Wow...fast, painless, open, honest negotiating...Tony is terrific! Completed the trade-in/purchase session in ten minutes with a deal that we were both happy with...I'll definitely be checking in with Tony at Daniels when I'm in the market for my next car! Thanks, Tony! Fred

May 31, 2016

Thank you for your great comments. We are pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience, and look forward to a long relationship.

Lizawine
5/15/2016

"Unethical Culture"

I called about a BMW convertible vehicle and was given one price , days later the price increased. At this point I was communicating several times a day with my sales man to move forward with the purchase. I was told by Matthew (my sales man) it was because of maintenance that had to be done, however the original price would be honored for me . This was one of many lies I was told by this dealership. Although I was told they, would honor the first price I first contacted them about, after I was approved for my loan, they tell me they will not honor it. Basically proving that they are unethical and liars (big surprise). Even before being approved for my loan I left many messages for the manager Gary with no response, and afterwards even more messages about the discrepancies and poor customer service, still no response. I finally spoke with Joe (another manager) and he let me know a deposit for pick up in less than 3 business hours was made for the car. He also told me that they priced the vehicle wrong for weeks so that was the reason for the change. He said he'd call me if the person picking up the vehicle decided not to get it, and even if they did he'd find me a car to my liking. It's been two weeks and no call, even after reaching out to him. Please stay away from this unethical business, it seems like it is the culture there. This has been a big inconvenience, I will not be recommending anyone to buy here. Also if they respond to this with a different story, just know they are lying again.

Matthew Murphy

June 08, 2016

We are sorry to hear communications confusion created a poor perception our dealership. As you stated, we did offer to honor the pricing you requested. Please be assured, we do not condone deceptive business practices. Unfortunately the delay caused by long distance communications, and a customer coming to the store who was interested in the same car overlapped, and the sale was made to another client. It is understandable that you are upset at the circumstances. We offer our apologies.

puddiec
4/26/2016

"Very Good"

Great Experience. during the entire process. Tony was attentive to my needs. I will recommend this dealership to others in the future. I will buy again from Daniels.

April 26, 2016

I'm pleased to hear you had an enjoyable experience at Daniels BMW. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. We also love to hear that you will tell others about your experience with Tony, and our store. Thank you for your business, and we wish you many happy miles in your "Ultimate Driving Machine."

ScottM
4/26/2016

"Sales Manager Joe Grazer"

We just bought a new BMW from Daniels BMW. Joe did a terrific job finalizing the purchase of our new car. He is very professional and friendly. We really appreciated everything he did to complete our purchase. Thank you, Joe.

keglo69
4/13/2016

"Daniels BMW Gets a Star on the Honor Roll"

Our lease was running out and we had been in contact with Sales Consultant Tony Genao a few weeks prior. We discussed our future BMW needs and desires and he assured us when the right time and the right deal came along he would contact us. A couple of days ago he kept his word/promise. He called and we responded to the dealership. Tony and Sales Manager Joe Grazer worked up a fantastic deal on a new 328IX. Tony took the time and set up test drives on a couple of models, explained the equipment of each model we drove, and when we chose the 2016 328 he got us a fantastic deal. "The Deal We Could Not Refuse"! The entire time at the dealership we were treated with respect and graciousness. The respected our time and did not drag out the process for hours and hours. They had a good selection for our to chose from. We would wholeheartedly recommend Daniels BMW and Ton Genao. Cars are what they sell/lease, but those same cars would never leave, but for a great sales person such as Tony G!

Rick Mungione, Business Manager. Great guy, not pushy, very professional and just a great guy!

Reviews of Jane  Billig