Daniels BMW

4600 Crackersport Rd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18104
Daniels BMW Info
About Daniels BMW

Daniels BMW is the most decorated BMW center in the USA, having received the BMW Center of Excellence Award more times than any other BMW dealer in the USA. Daniels BMW has the first, largest and most experienced BMW CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER in the state of Pennsylvania. Conveniently located at the junction of Rts. 22 and 309 in Allentown,PA. We are less than 1 mile from I-78 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. We are centered between Philadelphia, New York City, Scranton, and Harrisburg in the beautiful Lehigh Valley. Visit today to experience the JOY OF BMW. “Test drives are free, satisfaction is priceless.”

About Daniels BMW Learn More

• BMW Certified Collision Repair Center
Jen S
7/02/2015

"Easy and dependable"

This is my 4th BMW from this dealership and each time it gets easier and easier to buy a car. They value returning customers and treat them as such. Our saleswoman, Jane, is so pleasant and makes you feel special with all the little things she does (logo gifts at pick-up, personalized card, attention to detail). She really goes out of her way to make the car buying experience special and easy. And she takes care of EVERYTHING so you don't need to worry about all the little stuff. Great experience...again!

rambo44
6/26/2015

"Pleasureable"

Buying a car can be a headache and most of the time not a enjoyable time. I must say that this time was a pleasure and buying a car from Jane Billig and Daniels BMW was a very good car buying experience.

DanB
6/25/2015

"40 years later Daniels is still the BEST !!!!"

I have been dealer with the Daniels dealership for over 35 years! They are simply the best at what they do! Pleasant people and professional to work with. My previous salesperson of 25 years retired and I dealt with Jane Billig. She was a joy to deal with, knew the product well, and made a very profession delivery. Thanks for a great experience.

Duke
6/17/2015

"First class operation powered by first class people!"

My wife and I just leased our first car ever. A new BMW 428i xdrive from Daniels. From the first step forward our saleman ,Greg Clarke, took our hands and led us through an entirely new life experience. Everything went smoothly and after a six week wait(car ordered from Germany) we picked up our this past Saturday. It's a beauty. Our thanks to general manager Bill Stoeckel and his entire staff for making this a most memorable experience. Hope to have manymore future dealings!

Clint Peters

John 56
6/15/2015

"Diligent work "

Excellent work by my advisor Greg Clarke in finding me a 4 series Gran Coupe with the options I wanted. Great pickup experience at time of delivery.

Tri328
6/12/2015

"Excellent CPO Purchase"

We found a great 2011 328i xDrive with low mileage and a great price -- and sold Certified PreOwned. Jane Billig was terrific. Jane is friendly, thorough, professional, and knowledgeable. The whole Daniels experience was special -- a new BMW dealer to us. This is what the car buying experience should be. We would rate the whole process 11 (on a scale of 10). And BMW Financial Services is totally helpful. Bill / Nancy

Gary -- pleasant closing; Rick great in completing the purchase.

kmv
6/07/2015

"Love my new BMW convertible"

Had a great experience at Daniels BMW. Jane billig was a pleasure to deal with and Rich in the finance departments was equally as great! I love my new car; it was delivered in impeccable condition.

6/02/2015

"BMW purchase"

Jane Biliig was great to work with! She was personable, professional and helped me find the BMW I desired. She made my car-buying experience so easy and fun! Thanks, Jane!

Daniels is terrific
5/22/2015

"Professional and honest"

Excellent experience dealing with Daniels. Jane Billig and Joe Grazer were outstanding - efficient, honest, fair, good follow-up, and professional. The dealership made buying this car a real pleasure. Working with Jane was a great experience.

ryan
5/05/2015

"horrible service and no customer appreciation "

Had called the dealership to schedule a part and service purchase and was unable to reach anyone. The parts associate was more than helpful when call was returned an hour later but when transfered to service department I was hung up on and calls weren't answered. When I finally got ahold of someone in parts they weren't able to help me with a simple question regarding fees and then I was transfered to someone authorized, they told me of all the outrageous charges and fees that the dealership has for simple testing. I need to order parts but before I am able to do so I have to be charged $70 dollars to get a one word answer telling me that purchasing the parts was not enough business for them and they would lose money although I pointed out that their part charge was already $50 above retail.

Reviews of Jane  Billig