Daniels BMW

4600 Crackersport Rd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18104
Daniels BMW Info
About Daniels BMW

Daniels BMW is the most decorated BMW center in the USA, having received the BMW Center of Excellence Award more times than any other BMW dealer in the USA. Daniels BMW has the first, largest and most experienced BMW CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER in the state of Pennsylvania. Conveniently located at the junction of Rts. 22 and 309 in Allentown,PA. We are less than 1 mile from I-78 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. We are centered between Philadelphia, New York City, Scranton, and Harrisburg in the beautiful Lehigh Valley. Visit today to experience the JOY OF BMW. “Test drives are free, satisfaction is priceless.”

About Daniels BMW Learn More

• BMW Certified Collision Repair Center
Amanda Sica
9/29/2016

"Love my new 228i Xdrive Convertible! "

My experience at Daniels BMW was phenomenal! This was my first time leasing a car (and first time getting a BMW), and both Tony and Gary were very knowledgable and great to work with! They both were willing to work with me and find a price that I was comfortable with, and Rick made finalizing the deal quick and painless. I am very happy to be a part of the BMW family!

drnikiv
9/14/2016

"Enthusiastic, knowledgeable - X3"

I have leased my last 4 BMW's from Daniels. Professional, knowledgeable, and friendly! The deal went through efficiently, with respect for my time but thorough.

Sapphire
9/08/2016

"X3 purchase "

As a Mercedes owner for years, never considered a BMW until this past week. Originally went in to look at a used X3. Went back the next day and bought new. Customer service from Tony was fantastic.

September 09, 2016

Welcome to BMW! We appreciate your comments and confidence in our staff. We're glad your comments about your client advisor Tony reinforce our appreciation in having him as a valuable part of our team. You made an excellent choice with the BMW X3! Bill Stoeckel - General Manager

Kathleen and Joe
9/04/2016

"Great as always!!!!"

We recently purchased a 2017 BMW X5. This was the third purchase from Daniels (the first was a 2008 325i hardtop convertible and the second was a 2011 X5. For this purchase, we traded in our 2011 X5. Jane Billig was our salesperson and she was excellent; she was extremely helpful and friendly, explained everything, and worked out a great deal. We would highly recommend Jane to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. The dealership and its people are what makes it easy to return for service and additional purchases. Our long-time Service Advisor, Ethan Harbison, is also great to work with, which is another reason that we return to Daniels for our automotive needs. He constantly insures that maintenance is handled efficiently and quickly. We would also highly recommend Ethan to anyone interested in having their BMW serviced. Rick Mugione completed the financial aspects of the purchase quickly and efficiently.

September 06, 2016

Congratulations on your new BMW X5, and thank you for being a loyal customer through three successive cars. Your continued faith in our organizations is deeply appreciated. We also applaud people like you who are kind enough to share good experiences, and to recognize our staff members who helped make you delighted. May The Joy of Driving from the Ultimate Driving Machine continue to please you for years to come.

Carshopper28
8/31/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

We searched for awhile to find the best value for our budget, Daniels BMW delivered! Everyone we met with, from reception to sales and finance, was extremely professional and welcoming. We've purchased a good amount of cars over the years but this was different; it was the most pleasant consumer focused experience at a car dealership we've had, and as a result will be making Daniels our main (bmw) dealership going forward. Thank you!

August 31, 2016

Thank you for your kind words, and the nice review. As General Manager, it is rewarding to here positive comments about our staff, and the experience provided to our customers. Few things are as much fun as getting a new car, so we love to know when we can be a positive part of the early ownership experience. Please know we value you trust in us and your business. Thank you. Bill Stoeckel, General Manager

lruth8211
8/20/2016

"Great customer service!"

My entire experience at Daniels BMW was great! Ashley, Joe and Clint made leasing my new BMW 328i short and sweet. Definitely will be returning!

August 22, 2016

Its great to start a Monday morning hearing about your positive experience with our staff! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We look forward to a long relationship with you and your new BMW 328. All the best; Bill Stoeckel, General Manager

Ron
8/15/2016

"Friendliest, Professional and Customer-Focused Dealership."

Daniels BMW was friendliest, professional & customer-focused car dealership I have gone to in the over 40 years I have been purchasing cars for my family and myself. The sales person, Ms. Ashley Alderfer (Ashley) was patient, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. From the time we started discussing my needs to the conclusion of my purchase she worked exceptional hard at providing me with the car I wanted. Every person I came in contact with was exceptionally professional and friendly.

August 15, 2016

Congratulations on being the first person to grab the really low mileage 3 series BMW we had! We thank you for your business and wish you many enjoyable miles of driving your new vehicle. Your mention of Ashley and Rick are appreciated as well. We value our staff, and people who are nice enough to take the time to recognize their efforts are highly regarded. Ashley is one of our certified BMW Geniuses, and Rick is our Business Manager. It is pleasing to see that you share our respect for their efforts.

Crazyme
8/11/2016

"Outstanding"

Very impressed with everything.Extreamly clean and comfortable,all employees were very courteous and helpful.How could anybody not like Ashley.Joe Grazer is the best of the best.I have met many sales managers in my long buying years.Joe is a standout.When I arrived (about 11:30am ) I never expected to leave their (4pm) with a 2016 series 7 BMW xdrive beauty.Thanks to all.Denis

Rick muglone

August 11, 2016

Congratulations on the wise choice purchasing a new BMW 7 series. It is a great car, and you will likely discover even more great features as you use it. Your comments about our BMW Genius Ashley and your kind kudos to Joe Grazer are sincerely appreciated. People like you who take the time to recognize the efforts or our staff are held in high regard. Enjoy your flagship! Bill Stoeckel, General Manager

Happy BMW owner
8/05/2016

"no hassle buying"

After searching for months for a new or used BMW 4 series, I finally found what I was looking for at Daniels. They were easy to deal with and agreed on the price I was willing to pay. No back and forth haggling. Very friendly and accommodating. Greg Clarke was wonderful to work with.

Rich

August 06, 2016

Happy Owner (Love your screen name); Thank you for sharing your enjoyment with the treatment you received. Thank you even more for awarding Daniels BMW your trusted business. It continues to be a pleasure to hear accolades for Greg Clarke. He is a very experienced and caring BMW Client advisor who has been doing a great job for Daniels BMW customers for the past 33 years. The 4 series is a terrific car, and I wish you many happy and safe miles of driving pleasure. Bill Stoeckel - General Manager

Carol
8/04/2016

"Purchase of a 228i xdrive convertible"

We 1st leased a 128i conv. from this dealership previous to our purchase & were pleased with the service & staff. When we decided we wanted to purchase a newer model of the same type car we had leased, we naturally went back to this dealership because of the good experience. We never had any issues with the service or the capable & friendly staff. Thank you, Daniel's BMW

Reviews of Tony Genao