Daniels BMW

4600 Crackersport Rd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18104
Daniels BMW Info
About Daniels BMW

Daniels BMW is the most decorated BMW center in the USA, having received the BMW Center of Excellence Award more times than any other BMW dealer in the USA. Daniels BMW has the first, largest and most experienced BMW CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER in the state of Pennsylvania. Conveniently located at the junction of Rts. 22 and 309 in Allentown,PA. We are less than 1 mile from I-78 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. We are centered between Philadelphia, New York City, Scranton, and Harrisburg in the beautiful Lehigh Valley. Visit today to experience the JOY OF BMW. “Test drives are free, satisfaction is priceless.”

About Daniels BMW Learn More

• BMW Certified Collision Repair Center
M&M
7/29/2015

"Enjoyable"

We enjoyed working with Jane Billig in the purchase of our new BMW 5 series. We were pleased with her knowledge of the vehicle and her professional demeanor. She made the purchasing process easier.

setusarang
7/24/2015

"excellent,direct, prompt and a very professional service"

Daniel's BMW makes it to the top and wins the best award for dealership because of their way they deal with their customers. I experienced it myself too. Jane Billing was my service advisor who helped me purchase our BMW 3X. She as per needs showed us the vehicle around and got us a vehicle at a very competitive price without any negotiation. Our trade in value was also satisfactory. her promptness and going that extra mile to get our work done as needed makes her stand apart in the crowd. I would recommend this dealership to everyone who is here for reviews.

Jen S
7/02/2015

"Easy and dependable"

This is my 4th BMW from this dealership and each time it gets easier and easier to buy a car. They value returning customers and treat them as such. Our saleswoman, Jane, is so pleasant and makes you feel special with all the little things she does (logo gifts at pick-up, personalized card, attention to detail). She really goes out of her way to make the car buying experience special and easy. And she takes care of EVERYTHING so you don't need to worry about all the little stuff. Great experience...again!

rambo44
6/26/2015

"Pleasureable"

Buying a car can be a headache and most of the time not a enjoyable time. I must say that this time was a pleasure and buying a car from Jane Billig and Daniels BMW was a very good car buying experience.

DanB
6/25/2015

"40 years later Daniels is still the BEST !!!!"

I have been dealer with the Daniels dealership for over 35 years! They are simply the best at what they do! Pleasant people and professional to work with. My previous salesperson of 25 years retired and I dealt with Jane Billig. She was a joy to deal with, knew the product well, and made a very profession delivery. Thanks for a great experience.

Duke
6/17/2015

"First class operation powered by first class people!"

My wife and I just leased our first car ever. A new BMW 428i xdrive from Daniels. From the first step forward our saleman ,Greg Clarke, took our hands and led us through an entirely new life experience. Everything went smoothly and after a six week wait(car ordered from Germany) we picked up our this past Saturday. It's a beauty. Our thanks to general manager Bill Stoeckel and his entire staff for making this a most memorable experience. Hope to have manymore future dealings!

Clint Peters

John 56
6/15/2015

"Diligent work "

Excellent work by my advisor Greg Clarke in finding me a 4 series Gran Coupe with the options I wanted. Great pickup experience at time of delivery.

Tri328
6/12/2015

"Excellent CPO Purchase"

We found a great 2011 328i xDrive with low mileage and a great price -- and sold Certified PreOwned. Jane Billig was terrific. Jane is friendly, thorough, professional, and knowledgeable. The whole Daniels experience was special -- a new BMW dealer to us. This is what the car buying experience should be. We would rate the whole process 11 (on a scale of 10). And BMW Financial Services is totally helpful. Bill / Nancy

Gary -- pleasant closing; Rick great in completing the purchase.

kmv
6/07/2015

"Love my new BMW convertible"

Had a great experience at Daniels BMW. Jane billig was a pleasure to deal with and Rich in the finance departments was equally as great! I love my new car; it was delivered in impeccable condition.

6/02/2015

"BMW purchase"

Jane Biliig was great to work with! She was personable, professional and helped me find the BMW I desired. She made my car-buying experience so easy and fun! Thanks, Jane!

Reviews of Jane  Billig