Daniels BMW

Makes: BMW|Service Center

Daniels BMW

Daniels BMW Info
About Daniels BMW

Daniels BMW is the most decorated BMW center in the USA, having received the BMW Center of Excellence Award more times than any other BMW dealer in the USA. Daniels BMW has the first, largest and most experienced BMW CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER in the state of Pennsylvania. Conveniently located at the junction of Rts. 22 and 309 in Allentown,PA. We are less than 1 mile from I-78 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. We are centered between Philadelphia, New York City, Scranton, and Harrisburg in the beautiful Lehigh Valley. Visit today to experience the JOY OF BMW. “Test drives are free, satisfaction is priceless.”

About Daniels BMW

• BMW Certified Collision Repair Center
eobeid
12/19/2014

"just a fantastic experience "

Susan was very helpful, very profiessional in her approach, and she takes her time to make us comfortable. the entire staff was great and friendly, they found what we want with a very reasonable price.

J Makuvek
12/18/2014

"Unwavering excellence."

Since 1987, I have been a proud owner of BMW products and a loyal customer of Daniels BMW. This dealership is staffed by true professionals who bend over backwards to serve their customers. At every touchpoint (including follow-ups), I'm impressed by their attention to the smallest detail to make me feel valued and over-satisfied. If I could, I'd give them a 6th star on the rating.

Jkim9238
12/17/2014

"Sales experience "

Greg Clarke and the Daniel's Team has been serving my family and I for several years now. After purchasing our 3rd BMW from Greg, the experience remains the same. Quality service and customer care. Can honestly say, we've had no negative experiences at Daniel's and it's what keeps us coming back.

judesj
12/17/2014

"Jeffrey Pecsek, Best BMW salesman on the east coast"

I have purchased 5 new BMW's from Jeffrey Pecsek. Each time he has not only satisfied all my questions and concerns at the time of purchase but has continued to help with any questions or concerns i may have after the purchase. I would highly recommend him. I live in New Jersey and have a BMW dealer located more conveniently near my home however I continue to return to Daniels specifically because of the service I receive from Jeffrey. I feel I couldn't find a better BMW salesman anywhere. Would also like to add that I am extremely satisified with the service I have received with Joe Millington. Highly Recommended. Judy Johnson

Dmsp1997
12/15/2014

"Jane Billig Should be the Face & voice of BMW"

Hello, I have been speaking to Jane for a few years actually. So this past Saturday, I finally met Jane. She is off the hook, meaning " youthful & mature", two qualities that are rare in todays market. I must say I have owned 2 BMW's previously and no one has ever demonstrated all the options that are offered in the BMW etc.. Jane drove me through the service bays (20) of them. Wow, I am impressed. She explained the updates etc. this is my first X3. Jane was and is thorough with her introduction, review, and farther help down the road. She has offered that I may come back and she will review and assist me in anyway possible. Can you imagine, I never knew that I had to press the SOS to activate? No one, at the other dealership, took the time or offer help. Daniels BMW, were more than fair on my trade and I mean fair. I am joyous. I thank you BMW and thank you Mr. & Mrs. Gary Daniels for hiring and training "Jane Billig". She is a keeper! It is so easy to criticize, but it is with great pleasure that I thank you for having Jane on your staff. God bless and thank you, Miss Deborah A Pride P O Box 2 Bear Creek PA 18602 570-479-7664

Ryan, serviced department for kind.

December 15, 2014

Deborah; Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your positive experience with Jane and our dealership. We are very pleased to have you as a repeat BMW owner. We value customer's like you who give us the opportunity to share our ethusiasm for serving BMW owners. Jane has been with us in various job responsibilities, and she has truly come into her own selling cars. We are fortunate to have her on our team. Customer's like you who take the time to recognize the efforts of our employees pay them back in a very special way. All the best to you and your Ultimate Driving Machine. We wish you health, happiness and prosperity through the holiday and new year! Bill Stoeckel General Manager Daniels BMW MINI of Allentown Daniels Collision Center

CV-buyer
12/09/2014

"helped me in a pinch"

I needed coolant for my 2008 X5 and only realized this after the service department had closed. Asked to speak to a knowledgable sales person to assist with identifying the right product so I could buy from an auto parts store. Jane tracked down Rick Jones, technician who was still there and both of them secured a container of coolant which they gave to me free of charge. Their friendliness, willingness to help and ability to solve my problem quickly was a great reminder why I purchased and get my BMW serviced at Daniels.

Rick Jones

FrankCenterValley
12/06/2014

"Much Appreciated"

Worked with Jane Billig...did the deal over the phone...she was reasonable and fair...the vehicle was delivered as promised and the quality of the instruction as to the car's features were detailed. She was clearly versed on the functionality of the 2015 BMW 328ix. This being there third car I purchased at this dealer, I can say that this was the most stress-free experience I have had due to Jane's efforts. Two thumbs up!!

doublea.greene
12/05/2014

"Great Atmosphere "

The Dealership has a great Atmosphere l. The Saleswoman was great, not overly aggressive like some. When I'm ready. I will definitely be back to this dealership.

December 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Carrie's efforts. Carrie has a long history of satified customers. I'm pleased to see you also appreciated her professionalism. We look forward to seeing you again on your return visit! BIll Stoeckel General Manager Daniels BMW MINI of Allentown Daniels Collision Center

mheimann
12/03/2014

"Great Experience"

We had a very enjoyable buying experience working with Jane Billig and the Daniels BMW staff. Jane was very informative, helpful, and never pushy. She did a great job explaining the features of our new X3. We are very pleased with our purchase and with the treatment we received.

Egentis
12/02/2014

"Car buying made easy "

We've been purchasing and leasing from Daniels for 20 years, and Greg Clarke has always made our experience easy. We work a lot of hours, and we have been able to get things done by phone and email. Greg was able to go by our schedule, which was great!

December 15, 2014

Thank you for takoing the time to recognize Greg Clarke. Greg is our most experienced Salesperson, and your long time relationship is a testimony to the relationship you both have built. Thanks you very much for being part of the Daniels Family, and a valued customer. We look forward to a continuing relationship of mutual benefits. Thank you for entrusting us with your transportation needs. BIll Stoeckel General Manager Daniels BMW MINI of Allentown Daniels Collision Center

Reviews of David Hackett