Daniels BMW

Client Adviser
Joe Grazer, Sales Manager, Daniels BMW

Joe Grazer

February 22, 2017

"Very nice to deal with"

- JF

I recently purchased a used trade-in vehicle from Daniels. I was advised by Eric Kunkle, who was very kind, polite and helpful during the entire process. Everyone I dealt with at the dealership was very nice and this was by far one of the smoothest car buys I've ever had. Thank you.

February 21, 2017

"Ashley Alderfer for the win! "

- Jill Weaver

I went out on a Saturday morning to buy an Audi A5. I came home that day purchasing a BMW 435i. The experience I had at Daniel's, and specifically with Ashley is why I chose the BMW over Audi. They were easy to work with, extremely knowledgeable, and never once made me feel like I was getting taken advantage of. I think Ashley was more excited for me than I was! Even after I took the car home, I have asked Ashley a few questions on how to use features. Not only did she respond quickly, she texted me videos so I couldn't mess it up!! Absolute great buying experience , will definitely get my next car there, and tell all my friends and family to do the same!

February 19, 2017

"A truly comfortable buying experience"

- x3forme

This was my second purchase at Daniels and it was again a very professional and courteous transaction. There are no pressure sales tactics and the salespeople are genuine and easy to speak with. Jane Billig was wonderful. I didn't have an appointment but she spent over two hours with me answering questions specific to my purchase. Upon receiving my car she spent over an hour explaining the car's many features. I was made to feel that my purchase and my satisfaction was paramount in her mind. I felt special, and that's not always the feeling you get at other dealers. The sales manager Gary Albanese gave me a fair price and trade-in relative to other dealerships. In addition, my my test drives with Nathan Pendry, Greg Clarke and interaction with business manager Rick Mugione were first-rate experiences typical of a classy top-rated dealership.

New 2017 MINI Hardtop, $26100