Dann's Discount Auto Sales

Lending Club Auto

Gmr62507
12/24/2015

"Love my car"

I love my car we bought the car for our growing family it's just perfect. Joe was very helpful and worked with us to get the car I wanted and needed.

joe at the Tulare site

Cabrera1
12/22/2015

"Great friendly service"

Thanks to the folks over at Dans Disount! Their super friendly service and willingness to do work with my budget helped me to get into my new vehicle.

Jonathan Carney

sndstream
11/17/2015

"Desperate buyer ONLY!!"

salesman (forgot name that' s how bad it was) kept telling us that we'll get a great deal on the truck and the price is negotiable. Made the 40 minute drive, inspected the vehicle, test drove the vehicle and it was time to wheel and deal. Salesman wanted my info before dealing with the price. I had to repeat myself that I wasn't going to do that unless a deal is done first. He than try to sell the truck at original price. I had to tell him the internet price which he check and stated that I was correct. I ask if that price was negotiable and all he could say is that they already drop the price(about $2000 less from the original price) and I'm getting a great deal. after asking again a few more time cuz he didn't answer my question. he finally went to the manager, came back and told us they couldn't negotiate the price any lower. Got up, thank him for his time and left the place laughing about it. So, if your desperate for a vehicle and don't mind wasting your money than this is the place. Gave it a 2 star because the salesman was cool until we went into the office & sat down and the truck was in good condition(basic truck with no extra feature except it was 4x4) but not going to pay the asking or internet price with high mileage(about 122,000 miles).

Forgot the name

Peachtree
8/29/2015

"There's no place like Danns"

Bought are 2nd car there, they are willing to go above and beyond to get a car that fits your budget. So if your looking to purchase your first car or next car go to danns in Visalia and ask for Paul he'll help you out.

Paul

shuerta06
8/21/2015

"great customer service"

Great customer service! Went in had great help from Joey and everyone else. Had my car in no time! I would definetly recommend Danns Discount! Never in my life did I think I can buy a car because of my credit. They sure proved me wrong! #satisfiedbuyer

Joey

Ozzy
8/14/2015

"Awesome Service after sale!!!"

Our sales person John Carney was very professional and got us a great deal. After I expressed to him that the car was for my son, his wife, and twin baby girls he made every effort to find us a dependable and affordable 2010 Ford Fusion. What was most impressive about John was his desire to service us even after he sold us the car. WOW SERVICE!!! Thank you John from the Gonzales family.

John Carney

Valerie
8/05/2015

"Highly Recommend "

PAUL is a great salesman Excellent customer service. I got approved fast for the car I wanted with low monthly payments. I was in and out fast. I highly recommend Dann's Discount Auto Sales in Visalia.

Paul Z.

prmammax2
2/22/2014

"My husband and I were recommended to this dealership by a..."

My husband and I were recommended to this dealership by a friend. They went over and above the normal dealer they did everything and anything to get us in a car. They totally helped us into a car. they refused to let us leave with out a car. we are so thankful to everyone here at this dealer ship. THey got us into a car I never imagined we would have. I highly recommend them to anyone. They will help you out with anything.

Frankie and Dann

Christine Gonzalez
2/16/2014

"Excellent service!! We had the opportunity to work with a..."

Excellent service!! We had the opportunity to work with a great salesman by the name of Jonathan Carney. This fellow made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. He was real, which is hard to find these days. I watched as he continuously strived to achieve my needs. Everyone was friendly. I'm a very satisfied customer!! I would definitely refer others to this car lot if they are looking for a quality car at a good price, as well as recommend working with Jonathan! Good people, Good cars! What they did for me met a lot and I appreciate their time and effort. If you are ready to buy, or know of someone who is, send them to Danns Discount!!

Jonathan Carney

Toniques
1/06/2014

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.RUDE LYING PEOPLE. Apparently I..."

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.RUDE LYING PEOPLE. Apparently I bought a car but it doesn't help his business. Go only if your LAST option seriously.

Alex Dann Armando