Dann's Discount Auto Sales

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Good

Dann's Discount Auto Sales
Dann's Discount Auto Sales Info

"My husband and I were recommended to this dealership by a..."

My husband and I were recommended to this dealership by a friend. They went over and above the normal dealer they did everything and anything to get us in a car. They totally helped us into a car. they refused to let us leave with out a car. we are so thankful to everyone here at this dealer ship. THey got us into a car I never imagined we would have. I highly recommend them to anyone. They will help you out with anything.

Frankie and Dann

"Excellent service!! We had the opportunity to work with a..."

Excellent service!! We had the opportunity to work with a great salesman by the name of Jonathan Carney. This fellow made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. He was real, which is hard to find these days. I watched as he continuously strived to achieve my needs. Everyone was friendly. I'm a very satisfied customer!! I would definitely refer others to this car lot if they are looking for a quality car at a good price, as well as recommend working with Jonathan! Good people, Good cars! What they did for me met a lot and I appreciate their time and effort. If you are ready to buy, or know of someone who is, send them to Danns Discount!!

Jonathan Carney

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.RUDE LYING PEOPLE. Apparently I..."

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.RUDE LYING PEOPLE. Apparently I bought a car but it doesn't help his business. Go only if your LAST option seriously.

Alex Dann Armando

"This place is a total scam sold me a car that the..."

This place is a total scam sold me a car that the odometer did not work. Then agreed to sell me another car that was $2000 dollars more and would knock 500 off. Went in the next day and they said the boss had said they could not do it. Funny thing is the following dat the car was sold they must have got the full price they were asking for so went back on thier word and screwed me. Real stand up guys. BEWARE DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE!!!!!

Joey

"Both Robert and Eric worked with me and my wife to help..."

Both Robert and Eric worked with me and my wife to help us get the car we needed for our family. Very honest and worked hard to make sure we got financed and drive off the lot with what we wanted the same day. They gave us the best price for my trade in. Thank you guys. You are the best

Robert and Eric

"Everyone at this establishment is awesome! From the..."

Everyone at this establishment is awesome! From the owner, sales staff, office staff & detailers you will never work with a better group of people! We were never pressured or pushed! We told Sal what we needed & our situation, he was patient & took time to make sure we drove away in a quality, affordable, dependable vehicle! We were given more than fair value on our trade-in. If you want the best...shop here first!! If they don't have what you're looking for on their lot....Dann will find it for you!!

Salvador