Read Reviews Dave Walter BMW

Mark StacyClient Advisor14 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Dave Walter BMW

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Dave Walter BMW has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Dave Walter BMW

3 x winner of BMW's prestige’s "Center of Excellence Award". One of the fastest growing BMW franchises over the last 3 years in the Central Region. Proud to be in the running for "dealer of the year" in 2011 as one of only 5 BMW stores in the US. Only store in Ohio with a standalone CPO satellite facility, conveniently located right across the street from our state of the art new car facility in the heart of Down Town Akron. We take great pride in servicing our local clients and community. But we also sell 50% of our pristine CPO/Used cars throughout the continental United States. We can assist in out of state title work, provide airport valet service, and arrange hotel accommodations or car transportation to our clients. We deliver Joy!

Our Location

"Meeting Unusual Needs"

eucoman
7/12/2014 9:41:04 AM

My Review Of Dave Walter BMW:

Eric Eisenhart did a terrific job helping us to confirm that the 328xiGT was the right choice. My wife needed a vehicle that could accommoadate an installed sooter lift and the staff was great at helping us assess the vehicle for that purpose. And very importatntly, they had the right vehicle (color and options) in stock with a good lease deal. Any anxieties were completely calmed with a BMW Teddy Bear that was graciously thrown in with the deal!

Twitter
"Review of Dave Walter BMW"

mrnik3
6/25/2014 7:35:04 PM

Michelle Laughman

My Review Of Dave Walter BMW:

My experience at Dave Walter BMW was one that I highly enjoyed. I would like to give a special thank you to Michelle Laughman for being very understanding and most helpful throughout the entire process. Even though I was very indecisive on which vehicle I wanted, she never gave up on me. She is a very hard worker and will do everything she can to help you through the entire process. The only issue I had was not with her, it was the financial advisor Joshua Delco. He was not very personable and did not seem to care about my experience at all, it was basically sign here and sign there experience. When I asked about why my interest rate was high he did not explain clearly at all. Even though I have excellent credit and wanted to finance with my own bank, he insisted that I had to go with BMW. Eventually after many questions unanswered by him, he ended up getting me a lower interest rate after not explain to me how? That would be my only complaint from the dealership that I have. Everyone else was wonderful and made sure I was taken care of.

Twitter
"drove from Pittsburgh because the reviews were so positive"

DanielGonter
6/10/2014 11:16:50 AM

Mark StacyMark Stacy

My Review Of Dave Walter BMW:

Best in class dealership. Drove from Pittsburgh because the user reviews were so strong for Dave Walter BMW and I was not disappointed and adding my own now. Mark Stacy Client Advisor, Joshua in finance, GM Shujaat... all treated my wife and I super. Was happy with the deal I got and the no-hassle experience as well. I will definitely return to Dave Walter for my next BMW - they went out of their way to accommodate us. Go see these guys - you won't be disappointed either.

"Lease of 2015 X1"

jstall1
6/2/2014 11:07:03 AM

Shab TadayonShab Tadayon

My Review Of Dave Walter BMW:

My overall experience with Dave Walter BMW was excellent. Everyone that assisted me was very helpful and cared about my needs and wants in selecting a vehicle. I would definitely do future purchases at this location and recommend everyone I know as well.

Twitter
"Exceptional, Friendly, and Customer Focused"

jlbaumann
4/29/2014 8:54:25 PM

Shab TadayonShab Tadayon

My Review Of Dave Walter BMW:

Since the first vehicle I bought in 1999 from Eric Eisenhart, to our most recent purchase of a CPO Z4, Dave Walter BMW will always be our choice for our car buying experience. Working with both Eric and Shujaat on this recent purchase (our 5th BMW from Dave Walter) has made our experience with the team another wonderful pleasure. I have never entered a dealership before where you can feel as comfortable and welcome as we do here. We consider those at Dave Walter BMW our friends, and come with our highest recommendation. Thank you once again Eric and Shujaat!

Twitter
"For my fellow consumers"

Izbishe
4/23/2014 3:45:33 PM

David TheadoDavid Theado

My Review Of Dave Walter BMW:

I was shopping for a new BMW. Now I live an hour away and had been talking with them on the phone about my new vehicle purchase. I was planning on coming in and leaving with a vehicle the same day. I came in the evening they told me the vehicle was there and ready for me. The car I originally wanted was not there, they only told me this when I got there. I spent about 4 hours there. First I was dealing with the sales associate, then I spoke with the sales manager. David was not very warm to us. Since the car I wanted was not there they decided to give me some other options. First they tried to throw me into a used vehicle when I strictly wanted a new one. Then they showed me a car that I liked, of course the numbers for this car were much higher than what we previously had talked about and agreed upon. When they were showing me the inside of the vehicle they did not put me in the one I was interested in because it was Being cleaned. Instead they put me in the same car but another color just to go over the features and interior if the car with me. I asked specific questions because there were certain things I expected and wanted in my car. The sales associate, Michelle told me that the car had everything I wanted. I am really angry that I was lied to! There was no bluetooth Audio in my car and there was no speech command either. I only found this out after buying the car. Michelle told me she knew the cars like the back of her hand. When we were signing all the necessary paperwork it was all smiles! As soon as I figured out they tricked me they wanted nothing to do with me! It was a full time job trying to get ahold of somebody who can help me. Not to mention they messed up my tags and plates! I paid for plates and all at the dealership. They put temp plates on my car, they expired and I still didn't receive my real plates. I was driving around with expired plates hoping I wouldn't get a ticket. I finally reached somebody at the dealership and they sent out another temp plate. Meanwhile, I was waiting for my permanent plates. When I finally got my plates I didn't have my tags. They were sent separately but I never received them. After calling the dealership all day I finally got through to someone. I was told nothing could be done, that I had to go to the bureau myself and request new tags at my own expense. I got ahold of the general manager. Shujaat told me there was nothing he could do, but when I met him when I first bought the car he told me to call him if I needed anything. I went to the bureau and requested new tags and paid for them myself. Shujaat told me he would call me back after I told him what I thought about my whole experience with the dealership but I never heard from him. I haven't heard from anybody. Since then I have went to another dealership to have my car looked at because the wood panel in the door was not in place it was popping out. When I was buying the car I was told about the great service and valet option. When I called Dave walter I was told I would have to wait quite awhile and there was no valet available! I will never get another car from them! And I will make sure my fellow consumers know about the slimy and greedy scams at this dealership!

Twitter
"The purchase of my BMW was the best experience of my..."

THOMASGAINES
3/11/2014 10:54:53 AM

My Review Of Dave Walter BMW:

The purchase of my BMW was the best experience of my life. The sales person was friendly, very knowledgeable and he made me truly feel like family.

Twitter
"I found the car on BMW's Certified website. Eric..."

Bleedsblue0023
3/4/2014 10:09:24 PM

My Review Of Dave Walter BMW:

I found the car on BMW's Certified website. Eric matched the price on some similar vehicles and went on a test drive with me. I had to wait a bit to get in the finance office, but they had free hot dogs for us while we waited. I had all the purchase and pre-approval paperwork done before I arrived, so the finance office only took 30 minutes and we were on our way to Columbus for some beers before heading home the next day.

They even had a porter pick me and my friend up at the airport as I am from St. Louis!

Thanks guys, I love my car.

I highly recommend the experience.

-Kyle

Twitter
"Immediately arrived at the best deal on the exact car I..."

tjsmize
1/9/2014 9:32:06 AM

Joshua Deluco

My Review Of Dave Walter BMW:

Immediately arrived at the best deal on the exact car I wanted with no long drawn out sell. First class dealership with knowledgeable/helpful staff. Would highly recommend starting here if you are in the market for a new BMW!

Twitter
"We were looking for a car for a few weeks, and once we..."

rqdiii
12/1/2013 2:18:15 PM

Mark StacyMark Stacy

My Review Of Dave Walter BMW:

We were looking for a car for a few weeks, and once we met Mark and test drove the new 328, we were sold. Mark was very helpful and descriptive of features and benefits of the different models. He was not pushy at all, but suggested alternatives that we had not yet considered. Great car, great service, and above and beyond sales experience. Five stars all the way!

Reviews 11-20 >>