Dave Walter BMW

500 W Exchange St,
Akron, Ohio 44302
Dave Walter BMW Info
About Dave Walter BMW

3 x winner of BMW's prestige’s "Center of Excellence Award". One of the fastest growing BMW franchises over the last 3 years in the Central Region. Proud to be in the running for "dealer of the year" in 2011 as one of only 5 BMW stores in the US. Only store in Ohio with a standalone CPO satellite facility, conveniently located right across the street from our state of the art new car facility in the heart of Down Town Akron. We take great pride in servicing our local clients and community. But we also sell 50% of our pristine CPO/Used cars throughout the continental United States. We can assist in out of state title work, provide airport valet service, and arrange hotel accommodations or car transportation to our clients. We deliver Joy!

About Dave Walter BMW

• Complementry car wash
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Opinkya
9/16/2016

"Excellent Service"

I was so scared at first going to the dealership and didn't know what to expect but Shujaat really made the process go smoothly and at the end I was very happy that I came to that BMW and meeting new people

Aaron
7/14/2016

"David is on the ball"

We bought our X1 from David in December of 2014. Even today I'm amazed how David still remembers the names of my wife and I each time we stop by the dealership. David and Dave Walters BMW have been great to work with.

sunshine1
6/28/2016

"Sorry as Fu... "

I called service manager NEVER CALLED ME BACK!! THEY GAVE MY HUSBAND AND I AN EXTRA BAD KEY THAT COSTED US $300.00 TO REPLACED! DON'T GO THERE! F. ...THEM!!! YOU CAN DO BETTER!!! TG

SERVICE MANAGER TOO GOOD FOR RETURN CALLS!!

ktown
4/24/2016

"If I could rate Dave Walter VW more than 5 stars I would!"

I needed a new car and went to Dave Walter at the suggestion of a friend. I found a great deal on a 2014 Passat. Gary our salesman and Joshua the Business Manager took great care of me during the purchase. When a small problem occurred I took the car back to service and they fixed it for me. Josh and Gary went above and beyond to make me a happy customer. They are great to work with. Dave Walter VW is the place where I will be certain to recommend to friends and family. Great Dealership! Thanks Jason!!

Josh and GAry at VW

Krsitin
4/14/2016

"Amazing"

I work down the street on the westside of Cleveland from a BMW dealership and they sales people were nice but I told them where I wanted to be per month and strung me along. At the end of the day called Dave Walter and talked with a wonderful salesman Mark Stacy everything was done within 30 minutes. Driving the extra distance (to the one 200 yards down the street to the one 48 miles away) was COMPLETELY worth it the service was amazing Erik Parkinson was amazing I can't say enough I will now always be a loyal customer

katiek
4/02/2016

"False Information"

This dealership sold me on a BMW i3 on false information and refused to own their mistake and/or offer me any solutions once I realized that the vehicle did not function as promised- repeatedly. I can't get behind a company that operates that way, I think it's dishonest. I've worked for so many companies that valued high customer service. I wouldn't recommend this business to anyone.

erichendricksonjr
12/10/2015

"Brand new BMW 328i xDrive"

Came in at the end of November and had the pleasure of connecting with saleswoman Michelle Laughman. Ms. Laughman was nothing less of extraordinary. She took time to accompany me on a test drive of both the 3 and 5-Series. After I chose the showroom model 328, the paperwork process was seamless. The general manager along with the business manager Erik was an absolute pleasure. I would highly recommend this dealership, as well as speaking with Michelle, you cannot and will not go wrong!

Michelle Laughman

frozenM5
12/08/2015

"Best BMW Dealership in the Area! "

As this was my first new car in over a decade, I went with something truly unique and special: a custom Individual 2016 BMW M5. Everything about the car was unique and made to my specific specs - from the frozen (matte) paint to the special custom interior. Through the almost 7-month process from ordering the car to European Delivery in Munich, Germany, nothing about this sale was ordinary. David and Eric made the process very smooth and painless and were knowledgeable in the BMW Individual ordering process - something not every BMW dealership in the area is well versed at. From the moment I contacted the dealership thru email to the moment I had my car re-delivered at the dealership after taking official delivery of the car in Munich, I was treated with respect and professionalism. Im in love with my car and obsessively care for it and I know it will be treated the same way when I bring it to the dealership at Dave Walter for regular service. Best dealership in the area, hands down!

Raymond420
8/09/2015

"Great experience"

I just purchased a 2009 750li love the car. First of all the saleswoman Michelle was awesome she was very helpful and detailed with the information about the car inside and out. I never felt pressured she made me feel very comfortable. I can't forget about Shab thank you Shab you also made my experience there great. I really appreciate everyone's attention and effort throughout the day to make sure i needed anything. Out of all my years buying car this one was the best.

Michelle Laughman

Jason S.
2/11/2015

"Best BMW dealer"

I normally do not ever write reviews but after my experience at Dave Walter BMW i felt like it was necessary. To start, i live in the Cleveland area and i began my search for a new BMW M3 at the local BMW car dealers. After going to the 2 dealers in my area i didn't really feel welcome and the sales people weren't really trying to understand what i was looking for, instead just trying to sell me what what on there lot. Flowing my visit i decided to Google other dealers in the area and came across Dave Walter BMW in Akron. I decided to make the trip out to see there inventory. From the second i walked up to the door Abe (my sales representative) open the door and greeted me, asking me what he can help me with. Unlike the other dealers Abe really was listing to what i was looking for instead of trying to sell me anything. After explaining everything i wanted Abe openly told me he didn't have anything like that on the lot but that we can build it and he will find it for me. We then sat down with the General Manager (Shujaat) and designed the exact car i was looking for. Shujaat then made a couple phone calls and found the exact car we designed and told me he can have it for me the next day and for a lower price then I expected. To say the least i was floored. I immediately ordered the car. The next evening Abe called me telling me the car was in. When i went to go pick it up again i was greeted at the door by a representative. They took me through the whole car making sure i was satisfied and understood all the new features. The level of customer service i have received from Abe and Shujaat was more then i could have ever asked for. I would recommend Dave Walter BMW to anyone even thinking of buying a BMW. Even if you live 45 min away like myself it is worth the drive.

Abe