Dave Walter BMW

Tyrone Hunt, Drive Manager, Dave Walter BMW

Tyrone Hunt

Drive Manager

February 15, 2017

"RAVE REVIEWS FOR SALES TEAM @ DAVE WALTER BMW"

- Katherine Lang Heitner

I was upside down in my current car financing but needed to get a larger vehicle due to my job and current circumstances. The sales team at Dave Walter pulled out ALL the stops to get me in a car that I love, a payment that works & that met all of my criteria needed. Michelle Laughman was my sales rep and she went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. Shujaat Siddiqui and Rora Liddle were the Sales Mgr/Finance Mgrs that made the deal happen at a price I can afford. Scott Inskeep was the BMW genius who did not let me leave the dealership until I knew (for the most part) how to operate all the bells and whistles my new BMW had to offer-he also explained things in a way that was easy to understand. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership due to their level of professionalism, being a dealer you can trust and that actually listens to your needs and concerns, going above and beyond to ensure you get the best option that works for you. Sincerely, Katie Lang-A Very Satisfied Customer

February 08, 2017

"Great buying experience "

- Jacob01

Dave Walter BMW was great and easy to work with. This was my second BMW purchase, and my first from Dave Walter. Brandon Spinks did an excellent job of explaining all the new and different features on the new BMW's. He also helped program all the presets when I took delivery of the car. Eric Eisenhart is the Client Advisor in Sales I worked with, he treated me with respect and professionalism throughout the process. Eric has been with Dave Walter for over 35yrs, and I would recommend him to anybody in the market for a BMW. Rora Liddle helped with the financing, she got me a very good interest rate, was easy to work with, and made the process very smooth.

February 05, 2017

"Service that is calming,kind and informative "

- Maxine40

Tyrone in the service department is just the best . I like the way he greets me and takes charge. I am a new client at this dealership so I don't know how everything is suppose to be handled but he does and I feel comfortable and taken care of. Thanks Tyrone and service crew.

• Complementry car wash