Dave Walter BMW

Senior Client Advisor

March 24, 2017

"Fantastic as usual"

- jdsmith

These guys are top drawer in service and attention to detail. Dave Walter is the only dealership that will touch my car. From the management to Tyron, the gentleman who wash my the car, these guys will go the extra mile.

March 20, 2017

"Another Great Experience"

- Nayrb.math

My client advisor Michelle worked diligently to get me in the vehicle I wanted and a payment I was comfortable with and I could not be more pleased with the whole experience. I opted for features my last BMW was not equipped with and she made sure all my questions were answered before I left the dealership. I even received a follow up call a few days later to see if I had any questions or concerns.

March 19, 2017

"Very helpful with finding the car we wanted."

- annmacabobby

We feel that Dave Walter was an exceptional experience, so kind and found the car we wanted, Very friendly and very helpful thought out the whole process. All our questions were answered and everything was explained thoroughly. Special thanks to Justin, Scott and Shujatt. Would most definitely recommend friends to Dave Walter. We love our 440i, driving is a pleasure. Thanks again.

• Complementry car wash