Dave Walter BMW

Mark Stacy, Senior Client Advisor, Dave Walter BMW

Mark Stacy

Senior Client Advisor

April 21, 2017

"Eric Eisenhart exceeds expectations....again!"

- Stan Friend

Eric Eisenhart is the ultimate professional. This is our 4th BMW purchased from Eric because he is extremely customer focused, very knowledgeable, detail oriented and is very tuned into what we want in our vehicles. This time Eric put us in an X5 and I must say it is over the top impressive. Everyone we have dealt with at Dave Walters over the years has been super. This time Rora Liddle made the paperwork a breeze and Scott Inskeep was extremely patient as he walked us through all the latest technology that comes with the X5. But it's Eric that keeps us coming back. There is none better!

April 20, 2017

"Service for BMW I3 "

- genesis777

Tyrone Hunt and his staff were very helpful and courteous. Tyrone took time with me and answered all my questions. Also, Rita was very nice and made me feel welcomed.

April 18, 2017

"Professional, Knowledgable, Class act Staff!!"

- lear pilot

I have been coming to Dave Walters BMW service department since 2004, their service has been exceptional,during most of my visits I like walking through their showroom and met Eric Eisenhart,(2004) a class act, when it came time to replace 2004 BMrrr, Eric was my first call , he know the BMW line and is glad to help you, if your buying/leasing a new or used BMW or just starting the BMW search call and make an appointment with Eric Eisenhart !! Thanks Eric

• Complementry car wash