Dave Walter BMW

500 W Exchange St,
Akron, Ohio 44302
Dave Walter BMW Info
About Dave Walter BMW

3 x winner of BMW's prestige’s "Center of Excellence Award". One of the fastest growing BMW franchises over the last 3 years in the Central Region. Proud to be in the running for "dealer of the year" in 2011 as one of only 5 BMW stores in the US. Only store in Ohio with a standalone CPO satellite facility, conveniently located right across the street from our state of the art new car facility in the heart of Down Town Akron. We take great pride in servicing our local clients and community. But we also sell 50% of our pristine CPO/Used cars throughout the continental United States. We can assist in out of state title work, provide airport valet service, and arrange hotel accommodations or car transportation to our clients. We deliver Joy!

About Dave Walter BMW

• Complementry car wash
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Raymond420
8/09/2015

"Great experience"

I just purchased a 2009 750li love the car. First of all the saleswoman Michelle was awesome she was very helpful and detailed with the information about the car inside and out. I never felt pressured she made me feel very comfortable. I can't forget about Shab thank you Shab you also made my experience there great. I really appreciate everyone's attention and effort throughout the day to make sure i needed anything. Out of all my years buying car this one was the best.

Michelle Laughman

Jason S.
2/11/2015

"Best BMW dealer"

I normally do not ever write reviews but after my experience at Dave Walter BMW i felt like it was necessary. To start, i live in the Cleveland area and i began my search for a new BMW M3 at the local BMW car dealers. After going to the 2 dealers in my area i didn't really feel welcome and the sales people weren't really trying to understand what i was looking for, instead just trying to sell me what what on there lot. Flowing my visit i decided to Google other dealers in the area and came across Dave Walter BMW in Akron. I decided to make the trip out to see there inventory. From the second i walked up to the door Abe (my sales representative) open the door and greeted me, asking me what he can help me with. Unlike the other dealers Abe really was listing to what i was looking for instead of trying to sell me anything. After explaining everything i wanted Abe openly told me he didn't have anything like that on the lot but that we can build it and he will find it for me. We then sat down with the General Manager (Shujaat) and designed the exact car i was looking for. Shujaat then made a couple phone calls and found the exact car we designed and told me he can have it for me the next day and for a lower price then I expected. To say the least i was floored. I immediately ordered the car. The next evening Abe called me telling me the car was in. When i went to go pick it up again i was greeted at the door by a representative. They took me through the whole car making sure i was satisfied and understood all the new features. The level of customer service i have received from Abe and Shujaat was more then i could have ever asked for. I would recommend Dave Walter BMW to anyone even thinking of buying a BMW. Even if you live 45 min away like myself it is worth the drive.

Abe

HowardZ
1/31/2015

"The true measure of a dealer is after they sell the car"

Dave Walter BMW is simply the best. Josh, Jason, Eric and the entire team actually care about you and the BMW driving experience. I have a voice command iPhone issue and they have spent hours figuring it out. They have driven in the car 3 times with me and even tested their own iPhones to fix this. They have spent time continually with BMW techs to get this right. All you can ask for in a service relationship is that they treat you with respect and honesty. I would give them more than 5 stars if dealer rater allowed it. You will never go wrong buying or servicing your car here. thanks to the boys in Akron!

Josh Jancha, Jason

Younger855
11/23/2014

"Great experience"

Purchased a certified pre-owned 335i x-drive and the day could not have been better. This was our first BMW purchase for my fiancé and I and felt were were treated with honesty and fairness through the entire experience. Once our paperwork was finalized, Eric gave us a detailed overview of all of the options and features of our new car - very helpful! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for their new BMW!

cp320703
11/17/2014

"Wonderful experience buying a used car. "

I recently purchased a 2001 BMW 325i from Dave Walter BMW. Given the fact I was looking for an E46 3 series I didn't expect to end up at the dealer, however I'm glad I did. The car I bought was in fantastic condition and exactly what I was looking for at an excellent price. Dealing with Mark Stacy and Josh Deluco was a pleasure and it was very obvious at every stage of the purchasing process- from test drive to financials to driving away with the car- that this is a dealership that prides itself in excellent customer service. I would highly recommend them both for their competitive pricing and dedication to customer satisfaction. I will most assuredly be returning the next time I'm in the market for a car.

MShafer12
11/08/2014

"Best experience, josh was awesome"

We had been looking to lease a bmw 228ix around indianapolis, but the 1 BMW dealer here had no inventory on the lot and wasn't looking to negotiate on anything ordered in. We searched online and found a few around the Midwest with exactly what we were looking for, but Dave Walter BMW had the best customer service and the best deal. Josh was so easy to work with, he's good at what he does because he cares about his customers and knows what he's doing. We drove 5 hours from indianapolis to Akron and it was definitely worth it, there's no way I would waste any time with a dealer here again. Any future BMW purchase will come from Dave Walter's, he made car buying fun and easy.

Zahtsh
10/23/2014

"Customer Friendly"

Dave Walter BMW is a dealership that strives to meet the needs of their customer and is successful in doing so. Our experience with the manager and our sales person was excellent. The manager showed respect to his employees as well as the customer. The manager and salesman listened to our needs and provided us with two solid options. We purchased a BMW and are happy with the purchase. Eric reviewed all the options on the car and even set up the technology which made our lives much easier! We have already referred a friend to Eric and this dealership.

Drdanielklein
9/20/2014

"Great buying experience. Abe was fantastic."

I just brought home a new 2015 X3. I choose to drive 200 miles from home and bypass my local dealers as they offered me excellent pricing and were most responsive to me. I worked with Abe who was great from start to finish. I would recommend Abe and Dave Walters BMW to others without reservations.

Abe

BradCochrane
9/10/2014

"Shab is the King of Customer Service"

My experience with Shab Tadayon at Dave Walter BMW could not have been better. I don't want the sincere reality of that statement to be lost in translation from me, someone who has experienced it, to you, the reader. Let me emphasize that my experience completely exceeded my expectations. I just graduated college, and had been looking for a used BMW for several months. In that time I checked out several other dealerships wondering when and if I would find one that was what I expected a BMW dealership to be. I was fortunate enough to find that dealership; I had high standards when I finally found Dave Walter BMW, and salesman Shab Tadayon, and they surpassed them. He had the car pulled up to the front door that I had set an appointment to see, ready to go, detailed and running. From the very beginning it was an amazing experience. Shab is a zero-pressure salesman, but does an extraordinary job at describing every aspect of the vehicle. My father was a salesman before he passed away, so I have a very good feel for what makes up the good ones and the bad ones. Shab reminded me very much of my father; just a few words with Shab and you can tell that he is trustworthy. He is transparent in the sense that, while it is obvious that he works for the dealer, nothing is concealed or hidden so you get the inherent (and ultimately true) sense that Mr. Tadayon is also working for you, to help you get exactly what you want. Shab does not pressure the customer one bit, which was one of the most important things to me, being a young man straight out of college, overwhelmed and nervous about taking such a large step into adulthood. Shab was very fair to me, treated me like family, and I left there happy and confident that I had made a great decision. After driving my new car, the only thing I wish is that I had more money so that I could go back and buy another one from him. It is also important to recognize and compliment the high level of service provided by everyone I met at Dave Walter BMW in Akron. It started with the quick response to my internet query by Greg Gummere, the Internet Coordinator, and a timely follow-up email from Shab. The physical dealership is a welcoming, fun, comfortable and professional environment, which would not be the same without the warmth provided by Kathy, the courtesy of Shujaat, the knowledge provided by Josh Deluco, and of course the customer service of Shab Tadayon. I have already recommended Shab to every one of my friends and family that I have been so delighted to share my experience with. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing and I would actually look forward to it. I would recommend to anyone reading this and looking for a car to visit Dave Walter BMW and ask for Shab, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

bluepuli
8/13/2014

"A+ Service"

Brandon and the service staff are always courteous to the nth degree and go above and beyond to make working with the service department a pleasure. The staff made sure we were informed of the progress on the vehicle and were polite and friendly throughout the entire process. It is obvious that customer satisfaction, great work, and the personal touch are their priority.

Brandon Baxter