Dave Walter BMW

Client Advisor

January 21, 2017

"Tyrone Hunt"

- Cloud12

Upon my entry I was welcomed and taken care of very professionally. Tyrone typically welcomes you and was very accommodating. If you mention any problems out of the ordinary, he's right there to resolve the problem, or he goes out of his way to make sure that I am in contact with the right person to correct the problem. His effort is greatly appreciated.

January 17, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Katie

I recently leased my first BMW from Dave Walter and could not have asked for a better experience! Mark was great throughout the sales process. I never felt pressured to make any decisions. Having Scott to explain all the new features of my car was very helpful. He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions and he made the process fun! I would highly recommend Dave Walter BMW to anyone looking to lease/buy a car!

January 17, 2017

"Service reception was awesome"

- willison

Upon my entry I was immediately welcomed and taken care of very professionally. The Tyrone who typically welcomes you was very accommodating, furthermore he went out of his way to make sure that I received the closest type car which would be similar to that of my own. I truly appreciated that extra effort.

• Complementry car wash