Dave Walter BMW

Dave Walter BMW

Call
Dave Walter BMW Info
About Dave Walter BMW

3 x winner of BMW's prestige’s "Center of Excellence Award". One of the fastest growing BMW franchises over the last 3 years in the Central Region. Proud to be in the running for "dealer of the year" in 2011 as one of only 5 BMW stores in the US. Only store in Ohio with a standalone CPO satellite facility, conveniently located right across the street from our state of the art new car facility in the heart of Down Town Akron. We take great pride in servicing our local clients and community. But we also sell 50% of our pristine CPO/Used cars throughout the continental United States. We can assist in out of state title work, provide airport valet service, and arrange hotel accommodations or car transportation to our clients. We deliver Joy!

About Dave Walter BMW

• Complementry car wash
  • Indoor Customer Parking

"Customer Friendly"

Dave Walter BMW is a dealership that strives to meet the needs of their customer and is successful in doing so. Our experience with the manager and our sales person was excellent. The manager showed respect to his employees as well as the customer. The manager and salesman listened to our needs and provided us with two solid options. We purchased a BMW and are happy with the purchase. Eric reviewed all the options on the car and even set up the technology which made our lives much easier! We have already referred a friend to Eric and this dealership.

"Great buying experience. Abe was fantastic."

I just brought home a new 2015 X3. I choose to drive 200 miles from home and bypass my local dealers as they offered me excellent pricing and were most responsive to me. I worked with Abe who was great from start to finish. I would recommend Abe and Dave Walters BMW to others without reservations.

Abe

"Shab is the King of Customer Service"

My experience with Shab Tadayon at Dave Walter BMW could not have been better. I don't want the sincere reality of that statement to be lost in translation from me, someone who has experienced it, to you, the reader. Let me emphasize that my experience completely exceeded my expectations. I just graduated college, and had been looking for a used BMW for several months. In that time I checked out several other dealerships wondering when and if I would find one that was what I expected a BMW dealership to be. I was fortunate enough to find that dealership; I had high standards when I finally found Dave Walter BMW, and salesman Shab Tadayon, and they surpassed them. He had the car pulled up to the front door that I had set an appointment to see, ready to go, detailed and running. From the very beginning it was an amazing experience. Shab is a zero-pressure salesman, but does an extraordinary job at describing every aspect of the vehicle. My father was a salesman before he passed away, so I have a very good feel for what makes up the good ones and the bad ones. Shab reminded me very much of my father; just a few words with Shab and you can tell that he is trustworthy. He is transparent in the sense that, while it is obvious that he works for the dealer, nothing is concealed or hidden so you get the inherent (and ultimately true) sense that Mr. Tadayon is also working for you, to help you get exactly what you want. Shab does not pressure the customer one bit, which was one of the most important things to me, being a young man straight out of college, overwhelmed and nervous about taking such a large step into adulthood. Shab was very fair to me, treated me like family, and I left there happy and confident that I had made a great decision. After driving my new car, the only thing I wish is that I had more money so that I could go back and buy another one from him. It is also important to recognize and compliment the high level of service provided by everyone I met at Dave Walter BMW in Akron. It started with the quick response to my internet query by Greg Gummere, the Internet Coordinator, and a timely follow-up email from Shab. The physical dealership is a welcoming, fun, comfortable and professional environment, which would not be the same without the warmth provided by Kathy, the courtesy of Shujaat, the knowledge provided by Josh Deluco, and of course the customer service of Shab Tadayon. I have already recommended Shab to every one of my friends and family that I have been so delighted to share my experience with. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing and I would actually look forward to it. I would recommend to anyone reading this and looking for a car to visit Dave Walter BMW and ask for Shab, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

"A+ Service"

Brandon and the service staff are always courteous to the nth degree and go above and beyond to make working with the service department a pleasure. The staff made sure we were informed of the progress on the vehicle and were polite and friendly throughout the entire process. It is obvious that customer satisfaction, great work, and the personal touch are their priority.

Brandon Baxter

"Above and Beyond"

Just picked you my 328xd. I had a great experience working with Eric Eisenhart and David Theado. I was looking for the diesel version of the 3 series and wasn't able to find it at my local BMW dealership. In fact, the sales person at that dealership told me the diesel wasn't stock very well and typically, the only way to get one was to order it. Well my trip to Dave Walter proved that information to be incorrect and they had several models with varying options. Outside of the selection, Eric's knowledge of the vehicle was impeccable. But the icing on the cake was that David Threado actually picked me up from my home and peronally drove me to the dealership on the day i was to pick up my car.

"Great Experience.....No Stress...Impressive customer service"

Michelle was a really great sales person. She made the buying experience so easy and with no stress. The moment we walked in my wife and I were greated and were kept informed of the progress of the process the hole day. I have bought many cars in my lifetime and this experience ranks at the top. For our first BMW buying experience I was very impressed. Jeff the BMW "Genius" was extremely helpful during the new car orientation and handled every question effortlessly. I would definitely recommend this dealership.... Well Done !!

MIchellenLauman

"Exceeded all expectations..."

Having just picked up my 435xi, I honestly had the best possible experience with Mark Stacy, Shujaat Siddiqui and the Dave Walter dealership in general. Over the last few months I’d gone to various forums to see what kind of deals people were getting for the 435xi. I’d figured out that month’s residual and money factor, as well as Cuyahoga taxes. I did the math, and knew what to expect for the best possible deal. I emailed 4 BMW dealers in the Cleveland and surrounding areas. They all got back to me within 24 hours. 3 of them gave me prices that were reasonable but not great. Mark Stacy however, gave me the best offer by far and it was literally within $5/month of what I had calculated. He didn’t mark up the money factor and acquisition fee like all 3 other dealers, didn’t try to charge me for putting nitrogen in the tires like 1 dealer did, and gave me the best discount off sticker price. Mark and Shujaat were extremely professional, helpful and friendly. They clearly take pride in their work. I knew upfront that I would have an issue with credit approval despite having a great credit score (long story), but they worked closely with BMW Financial and got it approved. When my car arrived (factory order) Mark took his time to go over every single button and setting. He literally spent an hour in the car with me, and answered every one of my questions. I never thought I would be able to say this but if you’re looking for honesty in a dealership, Mark and Shujaat clearly meet that definition and exceeded my expectations. I’m sure all the staff at Dave Walter have similar standards, but I can at least vouch for those two. I only live 30-40 miles from Akron, but I would definitely been willing to travel a few hundred to go there. Nael

"Meeting Unusual Needs"

Eric Eisenhart did a terrific job helping us to confirm that the 328xiGT was the right choice. My wife needed a vehicle that could accommoadate an installed sooter lift and the staff was great at helping us assess the vehicle for that purpose. And very importatntly, they had the right vehicle (color and options) in stock with a good lease deal. Any anxieties were completely calmed with a BMW Teddy Bear that was graciously thrown in with the deal!

"Review of Dave Walter BMW"

My experience at Dave Walter BMW was one that I highly enjoyed. I would like to give a special thank you to Michelle Laughman for being very understanding and most helpful throughout the entire process. Even though I was very indecisive on which vehicle I wanted, she never gave up on me. She is a very hard worker and will do everything she can to help you through the entire process. The only issue I had was not with her, it was the financial advisor Joshua Delco. He was not very personable and did not seem to care about my experience at all, it was basically sign here and sign there experience. When I asked about why my interest rate was high he did not explain clearly at all. Even though I have excellent credit and wanted to finance with my own bank, he insisted that I had to go with BMW. Eventually after many questions unanswered by him, he ended up getting me a lower interest rate after not explain to me how? That would be my only complaint from the dealership that I have. Everyone else was wonderful and made sure I was taken care of.

Michelle Laughman

"drove from Pittsburgh because the reviews were so positive"

Best in class dealership. Drove from Pittsburgh because the user reviews were so strong for Dave Walter BMW and I was not disappointed and adding my own now. Mark Stacy Client Advisor, Joshua in finance, GM Shujaat... all treated my wife and I super. Was happy with the deal I got and the no-hassle experience as well. I will definitely return to Dave Walter for my next BMW - they went out of their way to accommodate us. Go see these guys - you won't be disappointed either.

Reviews of Eric Eisenhart