Dave Walter BMW

Mark Stacy, Senior Client Advisor, Dave Walter BMW

Mark Stacy

Senior Client Advisor

June 16, 2017

"Best BMW Dealership in my 10 year experience"

- jeshie7

I flew from out of town (350 miles away) to pick up one of the finest examples of a 2014 M5. I had the pleasure of working with Eric Eisenhart who from the beginning made sure I got all necessary information I needed. He was kind enough to personally arrange my transportation to the dealership. It was like meeting an old buddy. Very personable and no pressure of any kind. Also Rora Liddle was excellent and quick with the financing. This process makes me very uncomfortable at other dealers but Rora looked out for my benefit. If i were to buy another BMW used or new it would be from this dealer. I would highly recommend Dave Walter BMW, go see Eric. His passion for BMW makes it a truly enjoyable experience.

Eric Eisenhart

June 08, 2017

"Excellent experience/very professional"

- BMW

I was looking for a CPO X3 with the 3.5 engine. My initial visit to Dave Walter BMW was to look at a vehicle that had just come off lease. Was approached in the showroom by Eric Eisenhart and since the car had just come in it was not on the CPO lot. Eric took the time to find the car, give it a quick wash and go for a test drive. Eric followed up and advised him not the car I wanted. He understood and did not push back. When I saw another potential vehicle they had that fit what I was looking for I contacted Eric and again went for an extended test drive. Eric again kept in touch to see if I had any questions but did not push, refreshing. When I decided this was the vehicle I wanted advised Eric and he had everything in place when I came to pick the cat up. He did and excellent job of detailing all of the features of this car and spent all the time needed. Also working with Rora Liddle completing the paper work was a very pleasant and efficient process.

Eric Eisenhart

June 05, 2017

"Finding me the perfect car"

- lawyerbill

I was looking for a low mileage 2014/2015 BMW 640i convertible with all wheel drive. Shab Tadayon at Dave Walter BMW looked for over two months to find me the perfect car. During this time I saw other cars that I thought of buying, but Shab was even more particular than me and persuaded me that he would find me the perfect car. I am so glad I waited as Shab delivered on what he said he would do. A beautiful Alpine white 2014 640i AWD with only 18,500 miles! Perfect! Once the car was delivered and I went to pick it up I was once again blown away with the time that Scott Inskeep spent with my wife and I to go over the car. This young man's knowledge of the BMW product is only surpassed by his music knowledge-which kept us focused on the incredible sound system for some time. He and Shab are simply just incredible people. While I remain very impressed with the BMW product, I am even more impressed with the Dave Walter people. I will continue to use my Dave Walter friends for my car purchases in the future! Highly recommended!

Scott Inskeep