Came here looking for a pre-owned Kia Sorento that we saw online. Worked with Landy Hidalgo to get the car we wanted at a reasonable price. Everything that took place after I drove away was reason enough for me to NEVER go to this dealership again. Firstly, I did not buy their ridiculous warranty extension, and secondly they told me that I 'should' have warranty left on the car (46k miles on car).
1. A mile down the road, oil pressure light comes on. No prob they say, bring back in the morning, we'll make it right.
2. On the way back in to fix oil pressure light, i notice car pulls to the right. Alignment is messed up. No prob, they'll look at it.
3. 3 1/2 hours later, I'm told "sorry" but they forgot I was waiting on the car and left me sitting there. Oil light was just a connector, they gave me a free alignment and rotation. great, happy enough now.
4. Half way through first week I notice engine stutters when accelerating. hmmm
5. Half way through second week, battery is dead. Get a new one and dealership promises to reimburse me because battery was clearly bad when it was on their lot but they failed to test it. Just bring in the receipt, they say.
6. It took FOUR more trips to the dealership and multiple excuses on their part before they finally reimburse me $130 for a battery.
7. Stuttering has gotten worse by end of second week. Clearly an engine problem. Bring it in, we'll give you a loaner and make it right for you. I bring it in (this is 3rd trip for reimbursement, btw) and they don't give me a loaner and proceed to send me to Kia where I promptly find out I actually DON'T have any warranty left. Davis Chevy Dealership says they will only pay for diagnostic and nothing else.
8. Kia THANKFULLY decides to replace the motor on an extended recall warranty for my vehicle for free and give me a rental while i wait for the new motor to come in. Chevy finally hands me a reimbursement check for the dead battery.
So - to recap - Chevy has this car on their lot that they clearly didn't check out very thoroughly when they got it. Then when it has problems less than 2 weeks from the purchase date they basically wash their hands of it all while making their customer return to their dealership multiple times on the promise that they'll have a check ready for me that they clearly didn't even print out until the last minute. Oh, did I mention that one of the Sales Managers even promised to personally deliver it to my house on his day off? Do you think that actually happened? NO. Will I ever return to this dealership? NO and I will do what I can to make sure other people that hear my story don't either.