Dayton Toyota

Ralph Ruggiero

September 20, 2017

"Toyota Review"

- lucyd

Over all we had a good experience...even though returning a lease and possibly getting a new one is an ordeal I don't look forward to.

Justin Astrin

September 19, 2017

"Love my certified pre-owned RAV4 "

- BarryS216

I was always a Toyota fan but veered away over the last few years. I was drawn back to buying a Toyota, and returned to Dayton Toyota again. I had visited another dealer also but Dayton Toyota 'made it happen'. My brother-in-law recently bought there. He had great things to say about his new Highlander and had great things to say about his salesman, Jeff Markus. I on the other hand was interested in a certified pre-owned RAV4, and we asked for Jeff. My wife and I were very happy with the whole transaction. Jeff and his manager Paul worked with us. What is typically (for me) a painful process (buying a car) was enjoyable and my wife and I left very happy with the whole experience.

September 19, 2017

"Pleasant Experience by Fran P"

- toyfor2017

We went to the dealership to return our lease and did not think we would be leasing/purchasing another vehicle. Jeffrey Marcus gave us the best possible deal he could and looked into many different options for us so we felt comfortable with our new vehicle. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends. Great attitude.

Used 2010 Toyota Matrix, $10995

2010 Toyota Matrix

New 2018 Toyota Rav4, $28331

2018 Toyota Rav4

New 2018 Toyota Avalon, $37675

2018 Toyota Avalon

New 2018 Toyota Camry, $35920

2018 Toyota Camry

• Certified Collision Center (All Makes & Models)
  • Online Service Appointment Scheduling