Dayton Toyota

Omar Garcia

May 23, 2017

"Sales Rep"

- Bill

I would recommend Dayton Toyota as a preferred Dealer when considering the purchase of a new car or used. Desmond B (Sales Rep) made my purchase seamless , comfortable , without pressure. resulting in a pleasurable experience..Desmond was knowledgeable on all levels . Brian ( Financial Service Mgr) completed the transaction with understandable detail. My next purchase New or used I will be calling Desmond. Kudos to all. GREAT JOB "DAYTON TOYOTA" PS Excellent Coffee @ Bagels Bill S.

Brian Hyneman
Other Employees : Desmond B

May 19, 2017

"New purchase"

- LJC2017

Love the car. Dealership worked with us to be able to afford the payments. Justin knew our limitations and didn't pressure us into buying additional upgrades. Wouldn't buy any other car at any other dealership.

Justin Astrin
Brian Hyneman

May 18, 2017

"Tom Kozak"

- Son

My car died right in front of Toyota as a woman I was afraid . When I went over to talk to him I explained the problem and he is shored me that they would take care of it he was a very pleasant and very patient with me and explain everything in detail I highly recommend this dealership I would buy my car is from here and I will do all my repairs here .

Tom Kozak

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $34368

2017 Toyota Camry

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $30999

2017 Toyota Camry

• Certified Collision Center (All Makes & Models)
  • Online Service Appointment Scheduling