Dayton Toyota

Sales Associate

February 20, 2017

"Felt appreciated!"

- DRZ

This is my first Toyota purchase. I've purchased FIVE hondas from anither dealer and have never received so much as a thank you for my loyalty. The staff at Dayton Toyota treated us well from the minute we walked through the door. Special thanks to our sales person , Beth. Great doing business with you!

February 18, 2017

"Barry is outstanding!"

- ANDREA Lee ZIMMERMAN

Barry Chaskes gave me the most outstanding service I have ever experienced in 4 decades of buying cars! He helped me determine whether to lease or buy. He worked with my needs and ability to purchase in an amazingly intelligent and caring,way. I will recommend Barry Chaskes to all my friends and family. I would most definitely do business with Barry when I need another car. Thanks to him I now have a car which I love!

February 18, 2017

"great dealership for service & sales"

- M. Bailes

We had an appointment and met Laura Gamboa she was awesome and very patient with us she also knew everything about the 2017 Toyota Prius Prime Advantage we were very impressed with her knowledge about the car. When we picked up the car she went over everything for us . She is a very pleasant person. Everyone at the dealership was very nice and helpful.

New 2016 Toyota Highlander

2016 Toyota Highlander

New 2016 Toyota Sequoia, $60500

2016 Toyota Sequoia

New 2017 Toyota Camry

2017 Toyota Camry

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $31409

2017 Toyota Camry

• Certified Collision Center (All Makes & Models)
  • Online Service Appointment Scheduling