Daytona Toyota Scion

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota Scion Info
About Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
Deb
2/25/2015

"2015 Camry SE Purchase"

This is my 4th Camry purchase and my 2nd from Craig Lattz who has always been courtesous, professional, friendly, knowledgeable and worked hard to help put me in the car I wanted and within my budget. He took all the time I needed and made the purchase quick and easy.Thank you Craig. We will be seeing you again for our next purchase.

Ezmo
2/22/2015

"painless experience!"

Ash Salih was great to work with, very patient, and I feel he worked for the company and for me. I will definitely buy another car from him and tell all the people I know what a great job he did.

Ash Salih

gemills
2/22/2015

"Very good experience"

Ash is a very good Sales person. He took the time to get to know exactly what I wanted and he worked with me to see that I got everything that I desired at a very good price. Thank you Ash

lisagorra
2/20/2015

"Excellent Service"

I have owned Toyota's for 20 years. I have been to other dealerships and am glad to make this my one and only! John Conley was the best salesman to deal with. He is always friendly and helped non-stop during our buying process. He made it so much easier than it would have been at other dealers.

BryceFremont711
2/17/2015

"Happy Customer!"

I was looking for a new car and I was not pressured by Marcus Breihan. He was very knowledgable and professional. He made my car buying experience very smooth and easy. I definitely recommend this dealership and make sure you ask for Marc Breihan!

MARCUS BREIHAN

katemhodg
2/15/2015

""You have a friend""

Immediately, upon meeting Max Anderson, I felt as though I found a friend. He was courteous, informative and patient. There was no pressure as I went through the process of picking out my 2015 Toyota Camry LE. Mr. Anderson is definitely an asset to the Daytona Toyota sales staff. I was also impressed by Rob Leary, Karin Robb and Serge Nash. I would definitely encourage anyone to go to this dealership for either a used or new car. Sincerely, Kathleen Hodgins

Max Anderson,Karin Rogg

happy customer
2/15/2015

"Great deal/great experience"

I have always wanted to own a Toyota because I believe they are the best made cars. I never thought I would be able to make it a reality because of the cost. I also was dreading "making a deal". Well, I must say that this has been the best experience I have had since buying cars for over 30 years. The salesman, Jeff Michael and his manager, Rob Leary were the best. Very knowledgeable, friendly, sincere and low key. They really listened to me and met every one of my needs and wants. They bent over backwards to make me happy. They made me feel comfortable and relaxed. The down-home atmosphere and attitude was a breath of fresh air. Both men more than met my expectations in every way. I have done comparison shopping and Daytona Toyota was hands down the best deal. I would recommend Daytona Toyota without reservation.

Melissa Monds
2/14/2015

"Carl is one of the best."

Carl Digirolamo went above and beyond to make our dream of getting a new car come true. He is always polite and doesn't use pressure tactics to sell you a car. Glad that we found him and will be buying future vehicles from him.

CAROL ANN STOUGHTON
2/14/2015

"GREAT SALES MAN "CARL D" REPRESENTS THE CUSTOMER 100%"

I went on line late 2-12-15, around 11:30 P.M., looked around their great web site, and 9:00 A.M. Fri. morning, within some nine hours later, received a call back from a sales person, also a very qualified internet specialist. He was polite, knew the stock, told him what I was looking for, and WALLAH, I BOUGHT A BEAUTIFUL USED 2014 Toyota Takoma. I have never in all my years of buying vehicles have been treated so professionally, and he, Mr. Carl Digirolamo was the most intelligent, and courteous automobile/truck salesman I have ever met. I have lived in Volusia County for 15 years, dealt with many, however this is the most supreme dealership I have ever done business with. I also enjoyed candy, pop corn, cookies and soda during my short wait to close my purchase. Matter of fact from the lovely concierge at the desk to the finance gentlemen and all within the building, they made, my purchase today, on Valentines day, one I will never forget. I recommend this dealership over all, Sincerely, Carol S., from Edgewater, Fl.

Jack
2/12/2015

"New Car Purchase"

I purchased a new 2015 Toyota Corolla yesterday, Wednesday February 11, 2015, at the Daytona (FL) Toyota dealership. My sales consultant was Mr. Marcus Breihan. He was courteous, helpful, and professional. Jack McC

Marcus Breihan