Daytona Toyota Scion

451 N Nova Road,
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Daytona Toyota Scion Info
About Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
"beep"
7/29/2015

"buyer satisfaction"

I used the intenet to pre-shop, if you will, for a Toyota with no particular model in mind. After reviewing the posted information I signed off and no sooner had I done that I received my first phone call from Michael Richards. He introduced himself and said he had seen where I was inquiring about a Toyota and could he help. I advised Michael that I thought I had decided on a Toyota Corolla. He asked me several fact finding questions including the color. I said green and he said he had one on the lot. Due to some personal issues I was unable to get to the Daytona Toyota location until 7/28/15. My experience was all uphill from here. Michael took me for a test drive. He even took me to the service department where he introduced me to Jacquie Purdy. We agreed on a purchase price. He then turned me over to Rodney Rodriguez, Finance Manager, who introduced me to the electronic paper signing world and was extremely patient and thorough. My buying experience at Daytona was a very positive one and I sincerly thank each and every one for making it so. Regards, Betty P. Pesca Satisified Customer

Rodney Rodriguez

ShayA
7/24/2015

"2nd purchase and very pleased..."

Bought my 2014 Corolla new and then I traded that for a certified 2014 RAV4, these guys work with your budget and are very fair.

Kevin in finance and Carl in used sales

JApure
7/20/2015

"A pleasant "win-win" experience!"

My recent purchase experience at Daytona Toyota Scion could not have been better. Mike Richards was very courteous and patient along the sales process, and he did not give me the run-around or try to push options on me that I was not interested in. Also Mike and their finance team kept me in budget the entire time. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in search of a new vehicle. Great value for my trade in also. Winning!!!!

Terry Woolard, Serge Nash

Elgranmako
7/17/2015

"Daytona Toyota , great dealer and great deal"

This guys are the best! Straight talk, fast, honest people and excellent deals! They have a Huge inventory. I'll recommend this dealer to my family and friends

Gabriel
7/17/2015

"Best car buying experience EVER!"

Who would think that you could actually ENJOY the car buying experience? Certainly not, I. This was the first time I have ever left a car lot with not only a new car, but also, what I consider a new friend as a salesperson! Glenn Meadows is by far the most honest, respectable and caring salesperson I have encountered - and I have purchased MANY cars for my family. Without question, he will receive all of my friends and family referrals! The entire team at Daytona Toyota were fantastic - highly recommend!

Frank&JoAnne
7/15/2015

"My experience with Daytona Toyota"

We enjoyed working with Mike Richards. He worked very hard and was kind, courteous and professional in helping us get what we wanted. Mike listened to our concerns and helped us meet our ultimate goal.

jgbookerphd
7/13/2015

"Outstanding buying experience"

Both Brian Farnet and the sales manager Carl Digirolamo are excellent to work with, not games, just straight talk and they gave me an excellent deal. My father was a dealer in North Carolina and it is good to see that his high standard of ethics and customer service are alive and well today in Daytona Toyota and Scion.

Brian Farnt, Carl Digirolamo

Bheuser89
7/10/2015

"Excellent people and very helpful"

Glenn Meadows work hard with me to get me the best deal possible. I am very happy with the service I received and I would highly recommend buying a car from him.

Martin
7/10/2015

"EPIC!!!"

Mike Richards is A car selling god for lack of better words. I could not get a vehicle for my wife in till I went to Daytona Toyota and met Mike Richards; He with in ten minutes had me in the truck of my dreams. This process was absolutely painless and a flawless procedure. It let me know that Mike and his team were true professionals. I Give a 150% reconmendation to Mike Richards and Toyota of Daytona. These guys will make it happen fast and with a smile. Thank you guys Cant wait to upgrade my truck next. A++++

nicholas
7/08/2015

"Great experience---Great car."

Mike is a great salesperson--- answered our questions and helped us get the exact car we wanted. I would recommend him and Daytona Toyota to anyone who wants a great experience in their car purchase.

Reviews of Glenn Meadows