Daytona Toyota Scion

451 N Nova Road,
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Daytona Toyota Scion Info
About Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
MD
7/03/2015

"A hidden gem in the midst of a thousand car dealers"

My experience with the entire team at Daytona Toyota (mostly Gelnn Meadows), was by far the easiest, most stress-free, and YES, even enjoyable experience I have had after visiting MANY car dealerships. I have been shopping for the last month for a used car and literally have visited EVERY car dealership in Central Florida (and now Daytona)! Glenn's style and service impressed me from the first communication via email yesterday to being willing to meet me at 7:30am today before they opened, to explaining in detail the charges, going out of his way to detail and clean my new 'used' car, explaining the vehicles features and showing patience and kindness with me (such a skeptical buyer). I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership and specifically Glenn's service who wants superior service, honest feedback and also a GREAT price on a car. I love my new Lexus!! Mary

christina24
7/02/2015

"Great Car Buying Exerience"

Purchased a new Corolla this past weekend (my second card from Daytona Toyota) and had an awesome experience! Craig Lattz was friendly, honest and knowledgably and I truly appreciated his no-pressure approach. Would definitely recommend Craig to anyone I know who's looking to buy a car!

tlegeza
6/30/2015

"Great Experience"

Craig and Carl were very helpful, considerate of my time, and friendly. They helped make the purchase of my super sweet new ride a great experience!

Happy
6/26/2015

"Very good experience"

Very good experienceThe guys were great they got my deal done when I didn't think it could get done on the car that I really wanted for my wife! great group of professionals definitely recommend them to anyone

nimsip
6/20/2015

"I was treated excellent and he work hard on getting my deal "

Glen was very patient even doe I'm not, I would recommend him any day he work hard on getting me my car, I would send him my mother and and my son. If you need a car go to Daytona Toyota and ask for Glenn Meadows, he will take very good care of you and your needs.

Fred

izzy2045
6/19/2015

"excellent customer service!"

I am like member of the family. They took good care of me and answered all of my questions about purchasing my car. I am very happy with the car that I purchased from them. The Daytona Toyota team is great. I will buy from them again. Carl and Glenn are amazing.

Steve
6/10/2015

"Good Experience"

Glenn met me at 7:00 AM after I had traveled 287 miles one way, to pick up a Tacoma 4 wheel drive Regular Cab I located on the website. Test ride was very good with various type conditions that I thought helped me learn about the vehicle and how it handled. The paperwork was ready ahead of opening hours as I had very little time, and I was headed back home quickly, thanks to Carl. I also dealt with Terry. he too was very helpful. It was a good experience and I would buy here again!

Terry Wollard

Barry Mauer
5/28/2015

"Ask for Glenn"

Glenn Meadows has sold my wife and I two Priuses (Prii?) in the last five years and both were great experiences. Glenn listens to us and pays attention to details. He makes sure that when we drive off the lot, he's done everything he can to put the car in the best shape and make the experience as comfortable as possible. In addition, he explains things about the process so everything is clear. Glenn is experienced, knowledgable and trustworthy. By all means, ask for Glenn!

Vitalia
5/28/2015

"The best place to shop for a car"

When I told my friends that I am going to shop for a car everyone felt sorry for me. After having a few disappointing experiences I was surprised how easy car shopping can be at Daytona Toyota. Mike Richards made me feel like I am the most important customer. He even called me the next day to make sure I am happy with my purchase. Everyone was friendly, professional, caring. I told all my friends, neighbors and family that Daytona Toyota is the best place to buy a car and Mike Richards will show you how easy and pleasant car shopping can be.

queen12
5/25/2015

"Intown or out of town,,,I got you!!"

Ash Masha is the "Go-to-Man" !! :) I spent a couple of days looking for the right car. I inquired about the type of car on the internet, I received a few calls from other sales agents....(needless to say, didn't work out... "names withheld" lol ) And Then,,, I received a call from Ash... and he was attentive to my requests, insightful to the process and did everything within his reach to make "IT HAPPEN",, and that he did.... I was the last customer of that evening, I left out driving and smiling.. Thanks Ash and his winning team !!

Reviews of Craig Lattz