Daytona Toyota Scion

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota Scion Info
About Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!

"New car purchase"

Craig Lattz and staff were extremely helpful and worked hard on my new car purchase. Everyone was very friendly. When I am ready to trade, I will go back to Daytona Toyota.

"Go to Daytona Toyota to buy a car"

Mr.Craig Lattz and Mr. James Daly were so very helpful to pick the right car for us. We come to them to buy 1 car RAV4 but with great service we bought 2 cars RAV4. Thanks a lot Valentina

"Amazing"

Greatest dealership ever James Daly and Paul B are terrific. Everyone involved were so terrific. I wish I came here first. This dealership made buying a car so great.

"Phenomenal Experience !Don York & Ryan Pierce outstanding!"

I had the privilege of meeting with Mr. Don York and Mr. Ryan Pierce at Daytona Toyota.Don and Ryan went above and beyond the call of duty. Their expertise in evaluating the needs of the customer are outstanding ! Every staff member acknowledged us in a friendly courteous manner .What a refreshing change from other dealerships. In less than 2 hours I was driving off the lot in a cute sporty Honda Fit ! Thank you for the wonderful experience!!!

Don York,Ryan Pierce

"Mr. Craig Lattz's Outstanding Customer Service!"

I am so pleased and grateful for the phenomenal conduct of Mr. Craig Lattz. Because of it I am a proud owner of a brand new 2015 Toyota Corolla LE Eco. I had in mind to buy a Honda instead, cause of the fear of price being too high at Toyota. Well, that went out the window with Mr. Lattz's presentation. He immediately greeted me smiling with firmness, confidence and genuine sincerity. U could feel he wasn't just trying to sell a car. He was interested in me and my needs and how he could accommodate them. He was patient and detail oriented in all his explanations and answers to my questions. I am telling u, his pleasant, professional and caring demeanor have made the difference in me purchasing this wonderful automobile. He even followed up with me a little while later after I pulled out of the lot of dealership to make sure everything was working alright. Thank u so very much Mr. Craig Lattz for being such a positive person and outstanding. I hope Daytona Toyota recognizes the HUGE ASSET they have in their hands. May they and all future customers see what I see. I surely will recommend all to u. And they will feel the same as I do. Sincerely, Eladio Reyes Proud owner of brand new 2015 Toyota Corolla LE Eco - today, October 2, 2014

"Why I use Daytona toyota "

I've enjoyed all experiences from purchasing, finalizing sale and service with Daytona toyota personal. In the last 5 years, my wife and I have purchased five new vehicles and have been and I'm sure will continue to receive the personal attention shown todate Kevin and Craig are fantastic, they always find a vehicle with the bells and whistles requested down to my color selection. After sales I receive calls to insure my expections have been totally satisfied. Siege completes the paper work, explaining each document and payment options so efficiently you feel and know he's looking out for what's best for your options Manny and the staff in the service department are totally committed to respond to all requests, insure the work is performed timely, advise if additional maintainence followups are required to insure optimum performance with follow up e mails to insure all was done to my satisfaction Love my toyotas and Daytona toyota

Howard in service, Andrew in collision

"New Car Purchase"

Craig did a great job especially following up on a timely basis. We are looking at a truck right now with Craig again. Patrick Larkin

"Great experience"

The whole experience was low key, no pressure, and so pleasant. I got a great deal on a gorgeous RAV4, and was upgraded a model when the more affordable version was not immediately available. Craig Lattz is as easy going as they come, and the sales manager, Dustin, was friendly with no high pressure tactics. They listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted. We lived happily ever after.

"Extended Family"

They, especially Craig, make you feel like you are family. They take all the time needed to make sure you have what you want. Even to the point of recommending after market sources that I wanted.

"2005 Avalon"

I could not be happier with the car I purchased or the experience I had with this dealership. They were friendly and helpful every step of the way. When I find myself in need of another car, I will definitely be going back here.

Reviews of Craig Lattz