Daytona Toyota Scion

451 N Nova Road,
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Daytona Toyota Scion Info
About Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
Redbugrob
5/22/2015

"Easiest car buying experience to date. "

Craig lattz was an excellent salesperson to work with. He made the car buying experience for a single woman painless. I will buy all future cars through him!

Jason
5/15/2015

"Easiest car buying experience ever"

Glenn was so easy to work with, we bought the car before seeing or test driving it. He had all the paperwork filled out for us all we had to do was show up and sign. If your looking for a vehicle and great customer service just give Glenn a call. Thanks to Terry as well.

Snarky
5/13/2015

"Craig Lattz"

Craig was great to deal with. No pressure, honest, and sincere in his desire to make sure that you are happy. He goes the extra mile to make sure that you are satisfied. I would not hesitate to buy another car from him.

E. Zaffino
5/01/2015

"Best salesman I've dealt with yet!"

I found myself in the daytona Toyota dealership yesterday in search for a small suv. Craig Lattz not only found me the perfect vehicle (04 Jeep Grand Cherokee) but helped me through every step of the way, with a smile on his face. He made car buying a breeze! I'm overly satisfied with my purchase and I can't thank Craig Lattz enough! I would recommend him to any and everyone searching for the car of their dreams!

Jenson33
4/29/2015

"My THIRD car with Craig"

Just finished up my THIRD purchase with Craig! Extremely happy like always. He's upfront and honest with you. He's not a shark and he'll work to get you what you want within your means! Super laid back and a great personality. Make sure to ask for Craig when you go in!!

4rings
4/22/2015

"Great experience, amazing car!"

I flew from Michigan to purchase a car from John and I would highly recommend him and Daytona Toyota if your consideration a new or used vehicle!

shortcut
4/22/2015

"Great Place to buy you next Car"

Met with sales person John Conley. John seemed to know his stuff and was able to answer most all my questions and if he didn't have the answer he brought me to someone who did. He and other members of his sales team went out of their way to make sure they found a deal that best met my needs. This is the third Toyota product that I have purchased at Daytona Toyota and each time their professional sales and support staff have made me feel that they were working hard to make sure that they found the right product and price to meet my needs. I will certainly return to them when it becomes time for my next purchase. I must mention that they have a fantastic service department as well. I have been using them for the last 10 years.

Randy Smith

Ryan
4/21/2015

"Glenn meadows sales "

Glenn has sold me 3 cars and has been great each time. Very quick to help in every way. Would recommend Glenn to all perspective buyers.

rick
4/21/2015

"5 stars not enough."

This is the first time I didn't have a headache after buying a new car. Glenn knew it was difficult for me to visit the dealership, so he brought the dealership to our home. We knew we wanted a new Prius so he brought two of them, equipped as we wanted, for us to see while he inspected our trade in. We picked our car and he came back with their offer, which I declined. I made my offer, he called the manager and we now have a new Prius. All the paper work, negotiations etc.and not once having to set foot in their dealership sitting around for hours getting a headache. I really am amazed by this level of service as well as their fair pricing. 5 stars are not enough.

C. Thiele
4/16/2015

"John Conley - Professional, Sincere, a Gentleman and Veteran"

I am writing this review to encourage those who are looking for a dealership and a salesman that will not disappoint, to give Daytona Toyota-Scion an opportunity to serve you. My salesman was John Conley and I am pleased to report that I did not have to speak to the "Sales Manager" (aka, haggle) to make the deal on my Certified 2013 Toyota Tacoma. John showed me the what he believed my trade was worth as well as what the price was on my Tacoma. Mind you, I had done my homework (extensive) prior to embarking on my quest to purchase a Tacoma. There was absolutely no bantering back and forth between John and I whatsoever. This was a no-brainer for me and I am thrilled that I made the drive from Saint Augustine to Daytona Toyota-Scion. Lastly, their Service Department will amaze you! This dealership is in the business to earn your business. Thank you John Conley!

Reviews of Craig Lattz