Daytona Toyota Scion

451 N Nova Road,
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Daytona Toyota Scion Info
About Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
3yrbuyer
1/28/2016

"Buyer Beware"

salesmen and sales mgrs. don't know their product . one mgr. told me that they don't make a tacoma in a accesscab with a V6 only in a crew well sir they DO !!! and there are a lot of them . time for the general management to send their staff back to school . this dealership gets a zero

sean benotti, mgr.lowe

gil
1/24/2016

"Thank you Glenn"

Glenn Meadows and the team at Daytona Toyota worked very hard for me when I recently made a vehicle purchase there. Thank you and I would definitely recommend your dealership to family and friends.

Tundra
1/12/2016

"Disappointed"

Updated review: after speaking with Manny service manager and Don the General Manager I was ok with the outcome. Then after we left dealer realized they had damaged the new headliner while installing it and we have more scratches on the truck. At this pointing have put more miles or the loaner or rental car than on my own new truck since I purchased it 6 weeks ago. We should have walked out when the salesman asked us to sign a piece of paper saying we were serious about a new car purchase before they would speak to us about the truck.. Very disappointed in my new truck purchase and the service departments carelessness and lack of concern for the damage they caused to my new truck

Other

RonaldLammi
1/10/2016

"Ripped off"

Horrible sales exspereance First car my Faught Bought older Toyota because of name and car looked great Sales said one owner and car would have no problems as it was totally coed out Car did not start without mutable tries took back after leaving work early and promised car would be looked at only to be told to take it home and clean cables to batterie Still hard to start window not working struts bad After having to hope it would start for two weeks they did fix starter and window I had to pay for struts and bearings $750 I paid 6000 cash and a f150 with 111000 miles After a couple of weeks noticed rust spots coming through paint all over car Opened hood to see beautiful white car use to be beige Decided to trade car in rather than deal with paint ect again misled but my fault I had 6000 cash f150 truck and 750 in repairs and all I could get from them was 5000 trade plus loss dealer fees / sales ect Bought a certified Camry with 30,000 miles First night noticed rust spot on roof and after loss on first car decided to just have repaired myself after 3 certified paint shops told me water was under paint so whole roof needed stripped and painted Also was shown half at least, of car had been repainted Called salesman and was told in Florida they are not required to tell you this even on a certififde car Decided to trade car instead of paying 900 to get roof done right and repainted Bought 2013 Camry had scratches on roof a v scratch and 4 small touch up on hood but no rust and 18500 miles Salesman had spots buffed and car looked great so I bought anothe loss dealer fees ect ect ect Sigh out guy was great took my side and worked on used car manager for 20 minutes to get me a somewhat better deal Spots on roof came back after a couple of washes have no idea what they did Second car was certified I feel they should have worked to get me a better deal I was desperate to get rid of a rust problem so took the best out of 5 cars I was shown So far 11,000 cash F150 truck not perfect but only 111,000 miles And 750 in repairs I' could have bought a new car considering I also financed almost 15,000 Toyota screwed me bad and I'm going to let the world know I'm out thousands and still have a blemished car Shame on Toyota of Daytona Ps left card key in car and went back to get it next day and car with rust spot Very small but will grow fast wast back on lot for next sucker So they took triple my fees low balled cars they too back Win Win for Toyota screw customers. Ronald Lammi

Daytona Toyota Scion responded to this review

January 29, 2016

Daytona Toyota Scion is committed to providing high quality customer service, but unfortunately this customer did not share in that experience. We have been reaching out in hopes the customer would be willing to work with us so we may resolve their concerns. We value each customer that walks through our doors and appreciate feedback and the opportunity to resolve any concerns and grow in our practices. Kevin Busler BDC Director Daytona Toyota Scion 386-255-7475 ext. 2401

Belle
1/09/2016

"Disappointed"

The salesman I had smoked in the vehicle he brought to me prior to my getting in the car. This is the vehicle that was for sale and the one I bought. The smoke affects me in many adverse ways. Second problem I had is when I went to change the vent setting months after buying the vehicle, only to find out the vent setting knob would not turn. Upon calling the maintenance department the guy told me if its the cable it's covered under warranty. It was the cable, and was covered, AFTER I had to pay a $50 deductible...I feel this was unfair for I never touched the knob until that time and it most likely was sold to me that way. I love the car and its dependability however was mostly dissatisfied with the dealings of the staff. Of course when confronted about it, the salesman vehemently denied any wrongdoing. Questions about a buyback were not satisfactorily dealt with. The salesperson would not even call the bank for a payoff amount AND told me to come back in a year and he would buy it back when it had more equity (w/o even checking with the bank on the payoff amount). When I bought the car it was come back in a year, now he says 2 years...

Would rather not name on public site

doug
1/07/2016

"New Truck Lease"

I have been promised additional accessories. The service was adequate. Overall I am satisfied with my Truck and will Lease another if the need arises.

D.J. Garry

KSteven
12/20/2015

"Couldn't ask for a better car buying experience."

My wife and I live in the Tampa Bay area and Daytona Toyota was the closest dealership with the specific car we wanted. Craig was very quick with responding to us and made the whole experience easy with no headaches. After the drive to Daytona and a test drive, we were in and out and driving home in our perfect car with no regrets. If we ever need a another car, we know where to go and who to call. Thanks, Craig!

gingergal
12/10/2015

"Bad buying experience"

This was the worst buying experience I ever had. They took my $3,000 down payment and put in right into their own pocket. They took advantage of a disabled widow who was trying to build her credit back up. Do not trust these guys and get taken like I did. I called them the next morning and they weren't even willing to try and help in any way.

Don York, General Manager

Tony M
12/07/2015

"Made buying a new truck enjoyable as it should be."

This was the second vehicle I bought from Daytona Toyota in the last 2 years while passing 2 other local dealers that just seem to want you to come in. Craig Lattz and his internet team do an outstanding job. No games, no gimmicks, He makes the deal and when you show up it is exactly what he said it would be on a OUTSTANDING vehicle. All dealerships should try to emulate your practices. Thanks for another enjoyable experience/

Jake Lowe

Wiliam92752
12/05/2015

"The most pleasant car buying experience ever for me"

Just a grand experience over all, no games, professional, and very nice people. The price was definitely good and they worked with me on my trade.

Reviews of Craig Lattz