Daytona Toyota Scion

451 N Nova Road,
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Daytona Toyota Scion Info
About Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
Barry Mauer
5/28/2015

"Ask for Glenn"

Glenn Meadows has sold my wife and I two Priuses (Prii?) in the last five years and both were great experiences. Glenn listens to us and pays attention to details. He makes sure that when we drive off the lot, he's done everything he can to put the car in the best shape and make the experience as comfortable as possible. In addition, he explains things about the process so everything is clear. Glenn is experienced, knowledgable and trustworthy. By all means, ask for Glenn!

Vitalia
5/28/2015

"The best place to shop for a car"

When I told my friends that I am going to shop for a car everyone felt sorry for me. After having a few disappointing experiences I was surprised how easy car shopping can be at Daytona Toyota. Mike Richards made me feel like I am the most important customer. He even called me the next day to make sure I am happy with my purchase. Everyone was friendly, professional, caring. I told all my friends, neighbors and family that Daytona Toyota is the best place to buy a car and Mike Richards will show you how easy and pleasant car shopping can be.

queen12
5/25/2015

"Intown or out of town,,,I got you!!"

Ash Masha is the "Go-to-Man" !! :) I spent a couple of days looking for the right car. I inquired about the type of car on the internet, I received a few calls from other sales agents....(needless to say, didn't work out... "names withheld" lol ) And Then,,, I received a call from Ash... and he was attentive to my requests, insightful to the process and did everything within his reach to make "IT HAPPEN",, and that he did.... I was the last customer of that evening, I left out driving and smiling.. Thanks Ash and his winning team !!

Redbugrob
5/22/2015

"Easiest car buying experience to date. "

Craig lattz was an excellent salesperson to work with. He made the car buying experience for a single woman painless. I will buy all future cars through him!

Jason
5/15/2015

"Easiest car buying experience ever"

Glenn was so easy to work with, we bought the car before seeing or test driving it. He had all the paperwork filled out for us all we had to do was show up and sign. If your looking for a vehicle and great customer service just give Glenn a call. Thanks to Terry as well.

Snarky
5/13/2015

"Craig Lattz"

Craig was great to deal with. No pressure, honest, and sincere in his desire to make sure that you are happy. He goes the extra mile to make sure that you are satisfied. I would not hesitate to buy another car from him.

E. Zaffino
5/01/2015

"Best salesman I've dealt with yet!"

I found myself in the daytona Toyota dealership yesterday in search for a small suv. Craig Lattz not only found me the perfect vehicle (04 Jeep Grand Cherokee) but helped me through every step of the way, with a smile on his face. He made car buying a breeze! I'm overly satisfied with my purchase and I can't thank Craig Lattz enough! I would recommend him to any and everyone searching for the car of their dreams!

Jenson33
4/29/2015

"My THIRD car with Craig"

Just finished up my THIRD purchase with Craig! Extremely happy like always. He's upfront and honest with you. He's not a shark and he'll work to get you what you want within your means! Super laid back and a great personality. Make sure to ask for Craig when you go in!!

4rings
4/22/2015

"Great experience, amazing car!"

I flew from Michigan to purchase a car from John and I would highly recommend him and Daytona Toyota if your consideration a new or used vehicle!

shortcut
4/22/2015

"Great Place to buy you next Car"

Met with sales person John Conley. John seemed to know his stuff and was able to answer most all my questions and if he didn't have the answer he brought me to someone who did. He and other members of his sales team went out of their way to make sure they found a deal that best met my needs. This is the third Toyota product that I have purchased at Daytona Toyota and each time their professional sales and support staff have made me feel that they were working hard to make sure that they found the right product and price to meet my needs. I will certainly return to them when it becomes time for my next purchase. I must mention that they have a fantastic service department as well. I have been using them for the last 10 years.

Randy Smith