Daytona Toyota Scion

451 N Nova Road,
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Daytona Toyota Scion Info
About Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
kinger
3/22/2016

"NO BRAKES"

on 3/21/15 had rear calipers installed on my 2010 sienna,after paying $417.00 left the dealer with literally no brakes,called and was told to come back the next day,a 12 mile trip with very low and very scary brakes,was told it was a bad crush washer on the brake line attaching to one of the calipers.I asked if they road tested the vehicle and was assured they did,I highly doubt that because I had a collapsing pedal as soon as I left the dealer,I thought it was air in the line after bleeding and would work itself out.Being here from PA.and coming to Ormond by the sea every year, I will use a local car repair in the future if needed,thought a dealer would be more reliable,boy was I wrong!

Joe Tantillo on 3/21 and the service mgr.on 3/22/15

Lori
3/20/2016

"New Car"

Had it not been for Glenn Meadows, I more than likely would have walked out. I have a short attention span and want everything done yesterday. Glenn explained, and demo'd all that was needed in a short enough time as to not put me off. Job Well Done!!!! He made us feel like family and Toyota should be proud to have him in their family.

Toyogirl16
3/16/2016

"Great experience! They showed a willingness to accommodate!"

I had a poor experience with another dealer and Sean and Mike were both more than willing to make up for that. They were very accommodating and patient with me and went to great lengths to ensure I was satisfied with my new purchase.

Sean Benotti

Dawn7286
3/02/2016

"Great experience "

Sean B was so helpful, pleasant, profession and did everything he cold to assure we got the vehicle we really wanted with the terms we layed out. I would highly recommend Daytona Toyota and Sean to anyone. Robert P

Sean Benotti

Ted and Sue
2/23/2016

"Great experience!"

We just took possession of our new 2016 Prius Four. Chris Dunn was our sales person and did an outstanding job. He was knowledgeable on all aspects of the Prius and went out of his way to find us the exact features that we asked for. Chris was fair, courteous, carefully listened to all our concerns and requests and delivered a beautiful car for a fair price that met all our expectations. This was the best car buying experience that we have had and most definitely suggest that anyone looking for a Toyota should contact Chris Dunn at Daytona Toyota.

golfstixx00
2/12/2016

"Worst car dealership Deception"

Was ready to sign a 3 year lease for a RAV4 limited with 15,000 miles per year which our salesman and his manager agreed to. While my wife and I were in the financing dept to finalize our lease, the guy said we had 12,000 miles per year. We told him we all agreed upon 15,000 miles per year. The finance guy went out to talk to whoever was doing the numbers and he said they could NOT do the 15,000 miles per year. I went out to talk to this guy and he was the most rude, unprofessional person I have every dealt with He said he worked to get us a price and told me he did not care if I cancelled my deal, and was yelling at me. anyway, the salesman and his manager apologized and the said they told this guy 15,000 miles. They were deceptive and terribly rude. I would not get a car at this dealership if the gave me a great deal.

and the guy in the showroom doing the purchase car numbers who was rude and deceptive!!!

3yrbuyer
1/28/2016

"Buyer Beware"

salesmen and sales mgrs. don't know their product . one mgr. told me that they don't make a tacoma in a accesscab with a V6 only in a crew well sir they DO !!! and there are a lot of them . time for the general management to send their staff back to school . this dealership gets a zero

sean benotti, mgr.lowe

gil
1/24/2016

"Thank you Glenn"

Glenn Meadows and the team at Daytona Toyota worked very hard for me when I recently made a vehicle purchase there. Thank you and I would definitely recommend your dealership to family and friends.

Tundra
1/12/2016

"Disappointed"

Updated review: after speaking with Manny service manager and Don the General Manager I was ok with the outcome. Then after we left dealer realized they had damaged the new headliner while installing it and we have more scratches on the truck. At this pointing have put more miles or the loaner or rental car than on my own new truck since I purchased it 6 weeks ago. We should have walked out when the salesman asked us to sign a piece of paper saying we were serious about a new car purchase before they would speak to us about the truck.. Very disappointed in my new truck purchase and the service departments carelessness and lack of concern for the damage they caused to my new truck

Other

RonaldLammi
1/10/2016

"Ripped off"

Horrible sales exspereance First car my Faught Bought older Toyota because of name and car looked great Sales said one owner and car would have no problems as it was totally coed out Car did not start without mutable tries took back after leaving work early and promised car would be looked at only to be told to take it home and clean cables to batterie Still hard to start window not working struts bad After having to hope it would start for two weeks they did fix starter and window I had to pay for struts and bearings $750 I paid 6000 cash and a f150 with 111000 miles After a couple of weeks noticed rust spots coming through paint all over car Opened hood to see beautiful white car use to be beige Decided to trade car in rather than deal with paint ect again misled but my fault I had 6000 cash f150 truck and 750 in repairs and all I could get from them was 5000 trade plus loss dealer fees / sales ect Bought a certified Camry with 30,000 miles First night noticed rust spot on roof and after loss on first car decided to just have repaired myself after 3 certified paint shops told me water was under paint so whole roof needed stripped and painted Also was shown half at least, of car had been repainted Called salesman and was told in Florida they are not required to tell you this even on a certififde car Decided to trade car instead of paying 900 to get roof done right and repainted Bought 2013 Camry had scratches on roof a v scratch and 4 small touch up on hood but no rust and 18500 miles Salesman had spots buffed and car looked great so I bought anothe loss dealer fees ect ect ect Sigh out guy was great took my side and worked on used car manager for 20 minutes to get me a somewhat better deal Spots on roof came back after a couple of washes have no idea what they did Second car was certified I feel they should have worked to get me a better deal I was desperate to get rid of a rust problem so took the best out of 5 cars I was shown So far 11,000 cash F150 truck not perfect but only 111,000 miles And 750 in repairs I' could have bought a new car considering I also financed almost 15,000 Toyota screwed me bad and I'm going to let the world know I'm out thousands and still have a blemished car Shame on Toyota of Daytona Ps left card key in car and went back to get it next day and car with rust spot Very small but will grow fast wast back on lot for next sucker So they took triple my fees low balled cars they too back Win Win for Toyota screw customers. Ronald Lammi

Daytona Toyota Scion responded to this review

January 29, 2016

Daytona Toyota Scion is committed to providing high quality customer service, but unfortunately this customer did not share in that experience. We have been reaching out in hopes the customer would be willing to work with us so we may resolve their concerns. We value each customer that walks through our doors and appreciate feedback and the opportunity to resolve any concerns and grow in our practices. Kevin Busler BDC Director Daytona Toyota Scion 386-255-7475 ext. 2401

Reviews of Craig Lattz