Daytona Toyota Scion

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota Scion Info
About Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
ksch994462
1/13/2015

"Best car buying experience we've ever had (married 49 years!"

My wife and I totally echo the comments made by the previous reviewer. This was definitely the best car buying experience we ever had. There was absolutely no haggling necessarily. I had calculated a "fair" price in advance and that was their beginning offer. We immediately accepted it. There was absolutely no pressure to make a purchasing decision. Whatever we wanted, we received.... Craig and the entire team, including Kevin in finance, made the whole process so pleasant. We live two hours away and would gladly make the drive to Daytona any time to buy a car or to resolve any problem with the car. When we need a car again, we will look to Daytona Toyota first. Thanks a lot for everything.

squeakyred
1/10/2015

"Awesome Dealership"

This was the best car buying experience I ever had! I regretted having to go through the car buying process, but Craig and his team made it so easy. The people didn't give me any pressure and actually made me feel that they genuinely cared about me, my family, and my needs and concerns. All my concerns were addressed and I end up in a better car than I ever thought I'd be in. I actually felt special at the dealership with all the free extras thay gave me and my family. If we asked for it, we got it. The entire process was easy, enjoyable, and I would definitely do business with them again.

DAYBeach
12/20/2014

"Great Salesman "

Can't say enough Great things about the dealership team, from sales person Ash , finance person and management teams. After being taken advantage of from another dealership down the road I made a phone call and they told me right away to COME ON DOWN. Pulled up and they were ready to assist me no questions asked. They went above and beyond to hear my story and how I was being taken advantage of from a dealership I purchase my car from only 6 months prior (used) it had been into the shop 4 times in that 6 months and they only wanted to give me a trade in value of $5000.00, Daytona Toyota gave me $9000.00 for my trade in and put me in a 2015 vehicle. I had to leave and get home to take care of my pets and the dealership went above and beyond and after hours my sales person brought my new SUV to my home with the paperwork for me to sign and drove back my trade in. When my wife got home and I told her how Great the service was we went back the next day about bought a 2nd car!!!! I will tell anyone looking to get into a new car with great services, value, friendly and honest team members to make the drive no matter where they live to Daytona Toyota. You guys ROCK!!!!:-))) Thank you so much Ash..

steveomk20
12/11/2014

"Best New Truck Shopping Experience Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This was the best New Truck buying experience I had. No pressure sales. Craig and his team went above and beyond to get me in my new truck. They were awesome. Easy in. Easy out. If you want an easy car buying experience you need to shop Daytona Toyota. They will take care of you. The Lifetime Oil Changes and Powertrain Warranty in unbeatable. The sales and management staff are very friendly and will take care of your needs. Thanks Again, Steve

racatanese
12/07/2014

"Used car buyers received the same love as a new car buyer"

In the past I've always had the experience that the used car buyer plays 2nd fiddle to new car buyers. That wasn't the case at all with these guys. In a lot of ways it was a typical car buying experience and in a many other ways it was awesome. It didn't take forever and they didn't hassle us. There were 2 things that could have been better - we rolled off the lot with about a quarter tank of gas (after we called them they took care of us). The other was about 45 miles down the road our low tire pressure warning indicator came on. We can handle putting gas and air in our tires, but it's the little things that could easily make the buying experience that much better, especially since we drove in from out of town. We really appreciated Craig for taking care of us. If we weren't out of town buyers, I'm sure I could of called them today and they would of handled everything.

lsabatini3
12/02/2014

"Top notch"

Daytona Toyota was able to work with me and around my schedule. There was none of the typical dealer hassel and lies I experienced at other dealers. The price was unbeatable but they won me over with their customer service!

cjkarp
11/29/2014

"In and out great service"

Went in on sat for an 1130 appointment with Jerry Sprague. Got me in on time took what info he needed from me and preformed a recall check. No problems over all in and out very qucikly with great service om my 10k service

Jerry Sprague

PortOrangeRealEstate
11/22/2014

"new car buying"

The entire staff at Daytona Toyota went above and beyond to find the perfect car. Kudos to Rob and Craig for their superb service and follow up. Love the Toyota family.

Rob Leary

goutangels
11/18/2014

"Exceptional Service in car buying"

Mr. Craig Lattz and the staff were friendly, easy going but also hard working at getting us in our new Toyota Sienna at a great price. The car was waiting when we pulled in and fully detailed. There was no pressure and everyone worked together to get us in the vehicle we wanted. After going to 5 other dealerships this was by far the best. Highly recommend.

Fig Stevens
11/05/2014

"Happy Customer of Daytona Toyota"

Chris Dunn: good product knowledge [I used to be an automotive engr. [ >7 years ago]]; friendly; listened to & respected our needs/desires; great customer service. Did not get passed from person to person to person... . Made appt., came in, looked at 4 late model cars, test drove 3, completed paper work with financial guy, Kevin & drove home in "new" car. Took less than 3-1/2 hrs. Chris took care of all the details, even following up quickly with some questions I had 3 days later. I have to admit that I am a detail oriented, straight forward guy & as the customer, I EXPECT good service & I got GOOD service at Daytona Toyota. Frankly, they treated me the same 2 years ago except it took even less time to buy a car. This was so much more refreshing & enjoyable of an experience than what happened at another Toyota dealer 2 weeks previous, who had advertised a car we were interested in. There, I got passed from person to person, had to repeat our needs/desires each time, wait for manager reviews only to have them come back each time with a "better" [more expensive but not what we wanted] vehicle. Wasted a long & very tiring afternoon there. Nov.2014

Reviews of Craig Lattz