Daytona Toyota Scion

451 N Nova Road,
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Daytona Toyota Scion Info
About Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
SAS
6/21/2016

"Outstanding service department"

Made an appointment online for my free oil change. Could not have been easier and I was able to select my favorite advisor, time and date preference. They even E-mailed to remind me of my appointment. When I arrived Howard was ready with my paperwork. He told me about the window tint special so I decided to have it done. The shuttle van brought me home and picked me up when my car was done. The window tint looked fabulous and when I got in my car it felt much cooler . Thanks for the great service..Also, love the free hotdogs!

Howard

gblack67
6/14/2016

"Great Service"

Jackie Purdy did a great job in getting my 2013 Highlander serviced. Jackie is very friendly and does such a great job taking care of her customers.

Jackie Purdy

kinger
3/22/2016

"NO BRAKES"

on 3/21/15 had rear calipers installed on my 2010 sienna,after paying $417.00 left the dealer with literally no brakes,called and was told to come back the next day,a 12 mile trip with very low and very scary brakes,was told it was a bad crush washer on the brake line attaching to one of the calipers.I asked if they road tested the vehicle and was assured they did,I highly doubt that because I had a collapsing pedal as soon as I left the dealer,I thought it was air in the line after bleeding and would work itself out.Being here from PA.and coming to Ormond by the sea every year, I will use a local car repair in the future if needed,thought a dealer would be more reliable,boy was I wrong!

Joe Tantillo on 3/21 and the service mgr.on 3/22/15

Lori
3/20/2016

"New Car"

Had it not been for Glenn Meadows, I more than likely would have walked out. I have a short attention span and want everything done yesterday. Glenn explained, and demo'd all that was needed in a short enough time as to not put me off. Job Well Done!!!! He made us feel like family and Toyota should be proud to have him in their family.

Toyogirl16
3/16/2016

"Great experience! They showed a willingness to accommodate!"

I had a poor experience with another dealer and Sean and Mike were both more than willing to make up for that. They were very accommodating and patient with me and went to great lengths to ensure I was satisfied with my new purchase.

Sean Benotti

Dawn7286
3/02/2016

"Great experience "

Sean B was so helpful, pleasant, profession and did everything he cold to assure we got the vehicle we really wanted with the terms we layed out. I would highly recommend Daytona Toyota and Sean to anyone. Robert P

Sean Benotti

Ted and Sue
2/23/2016

"Great experience!"

We just took possession of our new 2016 Prius Four. Chris Dunn was our sales person and did an outstanding job. He was knowledgeable on all aspects of the Prius and went out of his way to find us the exact features that we asked for. Chris was fair, courteous, carefully listened to all our concerns and requests and delivered a beautiful car for a fair price that met all our expectations. This was the best car buying experience that we have had and most definitely suggest that anyone looking for a Toyota should contact Chris Dunn at Daytona Toyota.

golfstixx00
2/12/2016

"Worst car dealership Deception"

Was ready to sign a 3 year lease for a RAV4 limited with 15,000 miles per year which our salesman and his manager agreed to. While my wife and I were in the financing dept to finalize our lease, the guy said we had 12,000 miles per year. We told him we all agreed upon 15,000 miles per year. The finance guy went out to talk to whoever was doing the numbers and he said they could NOT do the 15,000 miles per year. I went out to talk to this guy and he was the most rude, unprofessional person I have every dealt with He said he worked to get us a price and told me he did not care if I cancelled my deal, and was yelling at me. anyway, the salesman and his manager apologized and the said they told this guy 15,000 miles. They were deceptive and terribly rude. I would not get a car at this dealership if the gave me a great deal.

and the guy in the showroom doing the purchase car numbers who was rude and deceptive!!!

3yrbuyer
1/28/2016

"Buyer Beware"

salesmen and sales mgrs. don't know their product . one mgr. told me that they don't make a tacoma in a accesscab with a V6 only in a crew well sir they DO !!! and there are a lot of them . time for the general management to send their staff back to school . this dealership gets a zero

sean benotti, mgr.lowe

gil
1/24/2016

"Thank you Glenn"

Glenn Meadows and the team at Daytona Toyota worked very hard for me when I recently made a vehicle purchase there. Thank you and I would definitely recommend your dealership to family and friends.

Reviews of Glenn Meadows