Daytona Toyota Scion

451 N Nova Road,
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Daytona Toyota Scion Info
About Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
Reiyan12
8/28/2015

"Best of The Best"

Ash Helped me to get in to my new car until the end. He tried everything for me to get in to a camry, and now i am a proud owner of 2015 Camry SE. I am loving to drive the car everyday.

riot66
8/20/2015

"Nice Job Mike"

Michael Richards made buying an Avalon very pleasant. Everybody was willing to assist me with "the sale. This was my second purchase from dealership. Great Job!!!!

Paligirl
8/19/2015

"Great salesman "

I bought a new Toyota Corolla two days ago, and was very surprised at how pleasant and easy the experience was -- thanks primarily to the Sales Consultant, Mr. Ash. He made it clear from the beginning, and demonstrated throughout the process, that there would be no pressure. And there wasn't. After I found a car I liked and we test-drove it, he walked me through every step of the buying process, answered all my questions, and carefully explained all the features of the car before I left the lot. He invited me to contact him any time if I had additional questions. I took advantage of the offer today by spending another half-hour getting more questions answered. The other members of the staff that I met or dealt with also treated me both cordially and professionally. This is about as good as car-buying can be.

Xavier
8/12/2015

"Excellent"

The internet specialist did a great job handling all of my request and demands and got me the vehicle we wanted. I would highly recommend this dealership if you are searching for a new or used car. Great job!

JOBrien III
8/07/2015

"Recent Purchase of a used Prius"

My wife Peggy needed a new car and we were recommended by family to by a Prius. I went on the internet and found Daytona Toyota. My first conversation was with Craig Lattz and from the beginning we were provided outstanding service and honesty, by Craig, a characteristic I hold highly, and not often associated with car Salesmen. Greg was very thorough, knowledgeable, and treated us with respect. Greg worked with us to have my wifes previous car towed to their facility to help with the trade in process. Overall, I would highly recommend Craigand Daytona Toyota. Oh and we love the car too. John & Peggy O'Brien

Dybeachormondbch
8/03/2015

"Service girl brittany dufesne was very un attentive"

My visit was horrible. Consultant brittany did not focus on my problems. Actually kept picking up her cell phone and messaging someone. 3 times!!!! My car was not fixed right. Nor was the cleaning done!! She was defensive and told me not her fault. I would never reccomend a place that employees spend more time on their cell phones than taking care of customers!

Brittany dufesne

Daytona Toyota Scion responded to this review

August 05, 2015

Daytona Toyota Scion is committed to providing high quality customer service every time, but unfortunately this customer did not share in that experience. We have been reaching out in hopes the customer would be willing to work with us so we may resolve their concerns. We value each customer that walks through our doors and appreciate feedback and the opportunity to resolve any concerns and grow in our practices.

ricknjoy
8/03/2015

"An impossible trade became possible"

I looked thru the internet page for corollas and Camry's Mike called Joy and I with information as our lease was close to being near it's end . Mike was busy with another customer so we worked with another sales rep and he was nice and courtesy.The trade did not seem possible . MIKE followed up the next day and with his general managers approval we trade our lease over to a 2015 corolla. Mike took the stress out of trading.Mike's follow up was the reason we chose Daytona Toyota .Thank you to MIKE and his sales managers and the finance manager for working with us .

finance MANAGER

Beachplease
8/02/2015

"Ash is the Best!!!"

I told Ash what I wanted to buy and my budget and he made it happen! It was fast and stress free! I would recommend Ash and Daytona Toyota to anyone (:

Kevin Davis

"beep"
7/29/2015

"buyer satisfaction"

I used the intenet to pre-shop, if you will, for a Toyota with no particular model in mind. After reviewing the posted information I signed off and no sooner had I done that I received my first phone call from Michael Richards. He introduced himself and said he had seen where I was inquiring about a Toyota and could he help. I advised Michael that I thought I had decided on a Toyota Corolla. He asked me several fact finding questions including the color. I said green and he said he had one on the lot. Due to some personal issues I was unable to get to the Daytona Toyota location until 7/28/15. My experience was all uphill from here. Michael took me for a test drive. He even took me to the service department where he introduced me to Jacquie Purdy. We agreed on a purchase price. He then turned me over to Rodney Rodriguez, Finance Manager, who introduced me to the electronic paper signing world and was extremely patient and thorough. My buying experience at Daytona was a very positive one and I sincerly thank each and every one for making it so. Regards, Betty P. Pesca Satisified Customer

Rodney Rodriguez

ShayA
7/24/2015

"2nd purchase and very pleased..."

Bought my 2014 Corolla new and then I traded that for a certified 2014 RAV4, these guys work with your budget and are very fair.

Kevin in finance and Carl in used sales

Reviews of Craig Lattz