Daytona Toyota Scion

451 N Nova Road,
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Daytona Toyota Scion Info
About Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
theguywhoboughtajeep
3/20/2015

"Bought A Used 2001 Jeep Wrangler - ASK FOR CRAIG LATTZ"

I had been looking for several months to find a used Jeep Wrangler. I found on on there website and decided to make an hour and a half trip out to test drive it. It was in very good condition for its age (2001). I decided to purchase the Jeep. I had purchased several other cars from other dealers in the past, and this buying experience was by far the easiest. I got financed, and drove off the lot. On the way home, I experienced a problem driving on the highway. I called my salesman back -- Craig Lattz -- and he told me to bring it in and they would make the repairs at their cost. I brought it in a couple of days later, and they had the vehicle repaired the next day at no cost to me. I was very pleased with the entire experience; despite having a repair issue. I would recommend them to anyone interested in buying a vehicle.

Tarik
3/17/2015

"No pressure buying experience"

I was nervous about going into a dealership because of car salesman reputations. I was greeted by John Conley who was very polite. I hesitantly told him what I was looking to accomplish. He was very at tentative and led me in the right direction. I ended up with an amazing deal on a 2014 Kia Optima Ex GDI. I love my car we picked it out together and he made the car buying experience fun, laid back and easy. I will only purchase cars from John Conley. Daytona Toyota watch this guy close he is a huge asset to your dealership!

mccarty80x
3/17/2015

"Great Experience"

It was really great getting to work with Mike and the rest of the crew at Daytona Toyota, Every thing went extremely friendly, smooth, and professional. I would definitely shop with them again and would recommend them to friends family and associates. Thanks again!

Twigg
3/12/2015

"The Way Car Buying Should Be"

March 2015 - Purchased 2013 Silverado. Chris Dunn and Serge Nash provided a high level of Customer Service while keeping the transaction moving at the pace I desired. No Pressure. No Distractions. No Bull. I felt respected as a customer and a person and can without hesitation highly recommend that you ask for Chris Dunn.

Deb
2/25/2015

"2015 Camry SE Purchase"

This is my 4th Camry purchase and my 2nd from Craig Lattz who has always been courtesous, professional, friendly, knowledgeable and worked hard to help put me in the car I wanted and within my budget. He took all the time I needed and made the purchase quick and easy.Thank you Craig. We will be seeing you again for our next purchase.

Ezmo
2/22/2015

"painless experience!"

Ash Salih was great to work with, very patient, and I feel he worked for the company and for me. I will definitely buy another car from him and tell all the people I know what a great job he did.

Ash Salih

gemills
2/22/2015

"Very good experience"

Ash is a very good Sales person. He took the time to get to know exactly what I wanted and he worked with me to see that I got everything that I desired at a very good price. Thank you Ash

lisagorra
2/20/2015

"Excellent Service"

I have owned Toyota's for 20 years. I have been to other dealerships and am glad to make this my one and only! John Conley was the best salesman to deal with. He is always friendly and helped non-stop during our buying process. He made it so much easier than it would have been at other dealers.

BryceFremont711
2/17/2015

"Happy Customer!"

I was looking for a new car and I was not pressured by Marcus Breihan. He was very knowledgable and professional. He made my car buying experience very smooth and easy. I definitely recommend this dealership and make sure you ask for Marc Breihan!

MARCUS BREIHAN

katemhodg
2/15/2015

""You have a friend""

Immediately, upon meeting Max Anderson, I felt as though I found a friend. He was courteous, informative and patient. There was no pressure as I went through the process of picking out my 2015 Toyota Camry LE. Mr. Anderson is definitely an asset to the Daytona Toyota sales staff. I was also impressed by Rob Leary, Karin Robb and Serge Nash. I would definitely encourage anyone to go to this dealership for either a used or new car. Sincerely, Kathleen Hodgins

Max Anderson,Karin Rogg