Daytona Toyota Scion

Makes: Scion|Toyota|Service Center

Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota Scion Info
About Daytona Toyota Scion

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!

"new car buying"

The entire staff at Daytona Toyota went above and beyond to find the perfect car. Kudos to Rob and Craig for their superb service and follow up. Love the Toyota family.

Rob Leary

"Exceptional Service in car buying"

Mr. Craig Lattz and the staff were friendly, easy going but also hard working at getting us in our new Toyota Sienna at a great price. The car was waiting when we pulled in and fully detailed. There was no pressure and everyone worked together to get us in the vehicle we wanted. After going to 5 other dealerships this was by far the best. Highly recommend.

"Happy Customer of Daytona Toyota"

Chris Dunn: good product knowledge [I used to be an automotive engr. [ >7 years ago]]; friendly; listened to & respected our needs/desires; great customer service. Did not get passed from person to person to person... . Made appt., came in, looked at 4 late model cars, test drove 3, completed paper work with financial guy, Kevin & drove home in "new" car. Took less than 3-1/2 hrs. Chris took care of all the details, even following up quickly with some questions I had 3 days later. I have to admit that I am a detail oriented, straight forward guy & as the customer, I EXPECT good service & I got GOOD service at Daytona Toyota. Frankly, they treated me the same 2 years ago except it took even less time to buy a car. This was so much more refreshing & enjoyable of an experience than what happened at another Toyota dealer 2 weeks previous, who had advertised a car we were interested in. There, I got passed from person to person, had to repeat our needs/desires each time, wait for manager reviews only to have them come back each time with a "better" [more expensive but not what we wanted] vehicle. Wasted a long & very tiring afternoon there. Nov.2014

"New car purchase"

Craig Lattz and staff were extremely helpful and worked hard on my new car purchase. Everyone was very friendly. When I am ready to trade, I will go back to Daytona Toyota.

"Go to Daytona Toyota to buy a car"

Mr.Craig Lattz and Mr. James Daly were so very helpful to pick the right car for us. We come to them to buy 1 car RAV4 but with great service we bought 2 cars RAV4. Thanks a lot Valentina

"Amazing"

Greatest dealership ever James Daly and Paul B are terrific. Everyone involved were so terrific. I wish I came here first. This dealership made buying a car so great.

"Phenomenal Experience !Don York & Ryan Pierce outstanding!"

I had the privilege of meeting with Mr. Don York and Mr. Ryan Pierce at Daytona Toyota.Don and Ryan went above and beyond the call of duty. Their expertise in evaluating the needs of the customer are outstanding ! Every staff member acknowledged us in a friendly courteous manner .What a refreshing change from other dealerships. In less than 2 hours I was driving off the lot in a cute sporty Honda Fit ! Thank you for the wonderful experience!!!

Don York,Ryan Pierce

"Mr. Craig Lattz's Outstanding Customer Service!"

I am so pleased and grateful for the phenomenal conduct of Mr. Craig Lattz. Because of it I am a proud owner of a brand new 2015 Toyota Corolla LE Eco. I had in mind to buy a Honda instead, cause of the fear of price being too high at Toyota. Well, that went out the window with Mr. Lattz's presentation. He immediately greeted me smiling with firmness, confidence and genuine sincerity. U could feel he wasn't just trying to sell a car. He was interested in me and my needs and how he could accommodate them. He was patient and detail oriented in all his explanations and answers to my questions. I am telling u, his pleasant, professional and caring demeanor have made the difference in me purchasing this wonderful automobile. He even followed up with me a little while later after I pulled out of the lot of dealership to make sure everything was working alright. Thank u so very much Mr. Craig Lattz for being such a positive person and outstanding. I hope Daytona Toyota recognizes the HUGE ASSET they have in their hands. May they and all future customers see what I see. I surely will recommend all to u. And they will feel the same as I do. Sincerely, Eladio Reyes Proud owner of brand new 2015 Toyota Corolla LE Eco - today, October 2, 2014

"Why I use Daytona toyota "

I've enjoyed all experiences from purchasing, finalizing sale and service with Daytona toyota personal. In the last 5 years, my wife and I have purchased five new vehicles and have been and I'm sure will continue to receive the personal attention shown todate Kevin and Craig are fantastic, they always find a vehicle with the bells and whistles requested down to my color selection. After sales I receive calls to insure my expections have been totally satisfied. Siege completes the paper work, explaining each document and payment options so efficiently you feel and know he's looking out for what's best for your options Manny and the staff in the service department are totally committed to respond to all requests, insure the work is performed timely, advise if additional maintainence followups are required to insure optimum performance with follow up e mails to insure all was done to my satisfaction Love my toyotas and Daytona toyota

Howard in service, Andrew in collision

"New Car Purchase"

Craig did a great job especially following up on a timely basis. We are looking at a truck right now with Craig again. Patrick Larkin

Reviews of Craig Lattz