DeNooyer Chevrolet

Berger Chevrolet

dougk89
9/22/2016

"Fantastic experience"

I got a ton of help from Loyd, Paul, and Cory. I've been without a car for 4 years and the whole experience was quick and painless. I highly recommend this dealership.

Cory Johnson
Loyd Pylat
Paul Vander Kamp

Traversefan
7/21/2016

"I got a great deal from great people!"

I was looking to replace an 11 year old minivan that served our family well. I had my eye on the Traverse as we had one as a rental vehicle on a vacation once. After doing some research I went to DeNooyer's. I looked at vehicles and the salesman let me know about a car they had in the showroom that had extra discounts on it because it had been one of their service loaner vehicles. It was a beautiful color, Tungsten Metallic, and had the features I wanted, including built-in Wi-Fi for the kids to use. We discussed ways to purchase it and ultimately decided to do a lease since in three years we would have two kids in college and not need that large of a vehicle anymore. (I'll be getting an Equinox then). With the extra discounts for being a loaner vehicle and the good trade value they gave me on a pretty spent mini-van, I ended up with an outstanding lease payment! (Under $200/month on a car that stickered for over $35,000!) Plus with their Tires for Life program they will replace my tires for free if they wear out before my lease is up. The whole experience was easy and pain free. No high pressure. They gave me the information I wanted, reviewed various options on vehicles and financing and let me make the decision. Great job. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Mike Snyder, Paul Vanderkamp

Don't Go To Denooyer
5/14/2016

"Uninterested to show me a vehicle"

I stopped in to Denooyer on a sunny warm day in March to find out information about a model of car I was considering buying to find out if it's right for me. The salesman, Mark, assigned to me had an attitude of being utterly uninterested to be helping me, answered most of my questions with quick one word answers, and had a look on his face that seemed to say, "What are you even doing here?" When my questions were done and I wanted to actually look at the car he brought me to, he couldn't even be bothered to show me any features of the car and instead walked away with the key to go back inside. On top of that, he left the car alarm enabled, so as I'm sitting in the car poking at buttons and such, the alarm goes off with the horn honking for a good 30 seconds until either it timed out or the salesman shuffled to the window to use the button on the remote to shut it off, leaving me standing out there looking like a complete idiot. I will NEVER do business with Denooyer and I will never give them even one cent of my business.

Mark

Michael Summers
4/23/2015

"Purchased Used Infinity from Phil at Metro Imports"

I thought I found one of those "too good to be true" deals on a car I wanted to own. Phil Whittaker walked me through the pro's and con's and dug deep into a few questions I needed researched. It was the first time I have bought a used car from a dealership and I was overall impressed with the experience. And coming from GR I wanted to ensure the process would go smoothly. It did.

Phil Whittaker (I was able find Denooyer on the site but not Metro of Kalamazoo

bethfreeby
4/08/2014

"Dan Taylor"

If I were looking for a used car again, the first person I would call would be Dan Taylor. He found a great match to what type of car we were looking for and helped us out by dropping off the car to a convenient spot so that we could take it for a test drive. I cannot speak about the entire dealership but we were very happy with the service Dan provided to us.

Dan Taylor

dwarren23
4/02/2013

"I bought a 2002 Honda Civic for $3000 from DeNooyer. The..."

I bought a 2002 Honda Civic for $3000 from DeNooyer. The day after I bought it I drove about 50 miles and when I stopped there were huge puddles of coolant and oil under the car. I replaced the fluids and returned home, another 50 miles, and of course, more puddles when I stopped. I took it to two repair shops and was told at one that the head was junk and the head gasket needed to be replaced, and then at the Honda Dealer Service Center I was told that my car had a blown engine among a slew of other repairs, costing well over $5000 total. That's more than $2000 than I paid for the car! Needless to say I contacted DeNooyer and was told, you bought it 'as-is' sorry you lost 3 grand. They wouldn't give me my money back, they wouldn't offer to help with the repair bill, they just let a family of 4 give them $3000 and say "good day and thank you for your contribution". These people are greedy soulless individuals, all the way to the owners. Do not give them the satisfaction of taking advantage of you and taking your hard earned dollars.

Mark Avard, Mike McNee, Todd DeNooyer

twilly01
3/24/2013

"My wife and I had two lease vehicles that were about to..."

My wife and I had two lease vehicles that were about to expire within the next six months. Jay Newhouse went above and beyond expectations in figuring out the most economical way to end our Malibu lease and put us in a new Equinox. We were extremely pleased by the personal attention and time given to us thoughout the entire experience. Paul VanderKamp was very helpful with the paperwork. My wife grew up in Kalamazoo and her family purchased vehicles from DeNooyer's since the 1950's. Now that we are back on this side of the state (Allegan), we will continue the family tradition. Thanks Jay and Paul for all your help. We LOVE our new Equinox!! Terry and Nancy Willyard

Paul Vander Kamp
Jay Newhouse

March 25, 2013

Terry & Nancy- Thank you for your review, and choosing DeNooyer. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with Jay, and you love your new Equinox! We look forward to seeing you the next time you’re in!

rlinenger
3/04/2013

"We stopped in to find out more about the Cruze and Sonic,..."

We stopped in to find out more about the Cruze and Sonic, as our daughter was in need of a new car in Arizona. We did our collective homework, 1950 miles apart! Sara was very cordial in providing the information to provide a long-distance decision to purchase a Sonic (from the Arizona dealer). She was very helpful in identifying the incentive deals, the differences in the trim groups, and the benefits of the purchase with the Employee Family Plan. This allowed us to have meaningful conversations to assist our daughter in her decision to buy the Sonic. All of a sudden, Sara received information from New Car Sales Manager Jason, that my Impala was 7 years old and indicated that the incentives on the 2013 Impala's were very generous. Since the price was right, and Sara was so pleasant to work with on our daughter's deal, I pulled the trigger and now own a very nice 2013 deep-red Impala! I would not think twice about calling on Sara when we are ready for our next new vehicle.

Sara Anable

March 14, 2013

Thank you the great review! We’re happy to hear that Sara was able to get you and your daughter into the perfect new vehicles! Thank you again for choosing DeNooyer, we look forward to working with you again!

teresab1217
2/08/2013

"My husband and I had a great experience working with..."

My husband and I had a great experience working with Barry and the entire staff. We didn't feel pressured at all like at the other dealerships we visited. Barry was very friendly and honest. He took the time to answer all our questions and went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase. We will recommend him to friends and family.

Barry Mitchell

March 14, 2013

Thank you for your review and choosing DeNooyer, we look forward to working with you again!

Chaddymac
2/02/2013

"Absolutely awesome! I am a returning buyer and the sales..."

Absolutely awesome! I am a returning buyer and the sales staff at Denooyer Chevorlet drove me right back to Stadium dr.! I'll never buy or lease a vehicle anywhere else!

Sara Anable
Sara. Anable

March 14, 2013

Thank you for your review and continuing to choose DeNooyer!