DeNooyer Chevrolet

DeNooyer Chevrolet Info

Berger Chevrolet

Michael Summers
4/23/2015

"Purchased Used Infinity from Phil at Metro Imports"

I thought I found one of those "too good to be true" deals on a car I wanted to own. Phil Whittaker walked me through the pro's and con's and dug deep into a few questions I needed researched. It was the first time I have bought a used car from a dealership and I was overall impressed with the experience. And coming from GR I wanted to ensure the process would go smoothly. It did.

Phil Whittaker (I was able find Denooyer on the site but not Metro of Kalamazoo

bethfreeby
4/08/2014

"Dan Taylor"

If I were looking for a used car again, the first person I would call would be Dan Taylor. He found a great match to what type of car we were looking for and helped us out by dropping off the car to a convenient spot so that we could take it for a test drive. I cannot speak about the entire dealership but we were very happy with the service Dan provided to us.

Dan Taylor

dwarren23
4/02/2013

"I bought a 2002 Honda Civic for $3000 from DeNooyer. The..."

I bought a 2002 Honda Civic for $3000 from DeNooyer. The day after I bought it I drove about 50 miles and when I stopped there were huge puddles of coolant and oil under the car. I replaced the fluids and returned home, another 50 miles, and of course, more puddles when I stopped. I took it to two repair shops and was told at one that the head was junk and the head gasket needed to be replaced, and then at the Honda Dealer Service Center I was told that my car had a blown engine among a slew of other repairs, costing well over $5000 total. That's more than $2000 than I paid for the car! Needless to say I contacted DeNooyer and was told, you bought it 'as-is' sorry you lost 3 grand. They wouldn't give me my money back, they wouldn't offer to help with the repair bill, they just let a family of 4 give them $3000 and say "good day and thank you for your contribution". These people are greedy soulless individuals, all the way to the owners. Do not give them the satisfaction of taking advantage of you and taking your hard earned dollars.

Mark Avard, Mike McNee, Todd DeNooyer

twilly01
3/24/2013

"My wife and I had two lease vehicles that were about to..."

My wife and I had two lease vehicles that were about to expire within the next six months. Jay Newhouse went above and beyond expectations in figuring out the most economical way to end our Malibu lease and put us in a new Equinox. We were extremely pleased by the personal attention and time given to us thoughout the entire experience. Paul VanderKamp was very helpful with the paperwork. My wife grew up in Kalamazoo and her family purchased vehicles from DeNooyer's since the 1950's. Now that we are back on this side of the state (Allegan), we will continue the family tradition. Thanks Jay and Paul for all your help. We LOVE our new Equinox!! Terry and Nancy Willyard

Paul Vander Kamp, Jay Newhouse

March 25, 2013

Terry & Nancy- Thank you for your review, and choosing DeNooyer. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with Jay, and you love your new Equinox! We look forward to seeing you the next time you’re in!

rlinenger
3/04/2013

"We stopped in to find out more about the Cruze and Sonic,..."

We stopped in to find out more about the Cruze and Sonic, as our daughter was in need of a new car in Arizona. We did our collective homework, 1950 miles apart! Sara was very cordial in providing the information to provide a long-distance decision to purchase a Sonic (from the Arizona dealer). She was very helpful in identifying the incentive deals, the differences in the trim groups, and the benefits of the purchase with the Employee Family Plan. This allowed us to have meaningful conversations to assist our daughter in her decision to buy the Sonic. All of a sudden, Sara received information from New Car Sales Manager Jason, that my Impala was 7 years old and indicated that the incentives on the 2013 Impala's were very generous. Since the price was right, and Sara was so pleasant to work with on our daughter's deal, I pulled the trigger and now own a very nice 2013 deep-red Impala! I would not think twice about calling on Sara when we are ready for our next new vehicle.

Sara Anable

March 14, 2013

Thank you the great review! We’re happy to hear that Sara was able to get you and your daughter into the perfect new vehicles! Thank you again for choosing DeNooyer, we look forward to working with you again!

teresab1217
2/08/2013

"My husband and I had a great experience working with..."

My husband and I had a great experience working with Barry and the entire staff. We didn't feel pressured at all like at the other dealerships we visited. Barry was very friendly and honest. He took the time to answer all our questions and went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase. We will recommend him to friends and family.

Barry Mitchell

March 14, 2013

Thank you for your review and choosing DeNooyer, we look forward to working with you again!

Chaddymac
2/02/2013

"Absolutely awesome! I am a returning buyer and the sales..."

Absolutely awesome! I am a returning buyer and the sales staff at Denooyer Chevorlet drove me right back to Stadium dr.! I'll never buy or lease a vehicle anywhere else!

Sara. Anable, Sara Anable

March 14, 2013

Thank you for your review and continuing to choose DeNooyer!

Matt & Dianna Smits
1/31/2013

"We gave Todd a call on Friday the 26 of Jan. 2013, told..."

We gave Todd a call on Friday the 26 of Jan. 2013, told him what we wanted & how much we can spend & we visited him on Tues. the 29th. & drove our New(used) car off the lot on Wednesday the 30th. He was the best Salesperson we have ever dealt with, & got us exactly what we wanted & in our price range. He was more than just a salesperson he was like a very good friend. We will always work with Todd in the future & trust that he has the customers best interests in mind first & formost above all else. Thank you Todd for your excellent work on our recent purchase. Todd is the BEST!!!!

Todd Niedzwiecki

March 14, 2013

Thank you for your review! We’re happy hear Todd was able to find the perfect car for you, and we look forward to working with you again!

bojanca
1/02/2013

"I was doing new truck research on the DeNooyer websight..."

I was doing new truck research on the DeNooyer websight when I found the truck I was looking for. I was contacted by Cory Johnson and decided to go visit. I arrived at the dealership and asked to talk to Cory. While I waited Mike Snyder asked if he could help me. I gave Mike the trucks stock number so he went and found the truck, brought it around to the front doors so I could look it over. Cory arrived shortly and explained all of what the truck had to offer,and answered all of the questions I had. Jason Sellers stopped in to help seal the deal on my trade in number, which other Dealerships were afraid to do. Cory had all of the paperwork I needed and everything in order before I arrived to pick up my new truck. Jason also made it a point to stop in Cory's office when I was picking up my new truck to shake my hand. This was by far the best experience I've had buying a new vehicle. I'm hopeful that the Service Department can hold a candle to the Sales Department. Thanks Cory, Mike, and Jason! New DeNooyer customer, Chad A. Bojanich

Karen R Bojanich, Cory Johnson

March 14, 2013

Chad- thank you for the great review! We’re happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and look forward to working with you again.

NikkiF
12/23/2012

"A friend was helping look for a car for my husband and he..."

A friend was helping look for a car for my husband and he highly recommended Loyd. We found a car that met my criteria on the DeNooyer website. My friend was able to test drive it for me. When he found something that needed attention, Loyd took care of it before I purchased it. I had the car home a few days and found a few other things that needed attention. Loyd totally took care of the issues for me. This is my first Chevy purchase and after this wonderful experience won't be my last. Loyd was friendly and helpful and made the purchase process as easy as possible.

Loyd Pylat

March 14, 2013

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear that Loyd took such great care of you, and your vehicle. We hope you continue to enjoy your Chevy and look forward to working with you again.