Dean Sellers Ford

Huntington Ford

Szott Ford

Gina Ruark
8/27/2016

"Great used car buying experience!"

I worked with Bill in the used car department to purchase a Honda Civic from Dean Sellers Ford. Bill was very responsive to my questions and even took the car to the mechanic of my choice to have it evaluated. (And had some minor repairs done at their recommendation.) The entire process transpired via email, as I live across the state and wanted to make sure the car was in good shape before making a purchase. I had never purchased a car through a dealer before due to the "used car salesman" stereotype, but Bill worked with me every step of the way and surpassed my expectations. It is apparent that Dean Sellers' staff care about more than just making a sale - they view their customers like family and wish to provide them with safe, reliable vehicles. I love my little Civic and am so grateful that I took a chance with Dean Sellers Ford.

Bill Ladd

fordbornandraised
7/18/2016

"long time customer"

Darlene Paul goes to the limits to make sure her customers are happy. I have been leasing Ford vehicles from this location since 2001 and pass many Ford dealerships on the way. I am a committed customer and I believe in the Ford product.

Darlene Paul, Dan Paul, Christie Parker

Ann Michals
4/26/2016

"Outstanding staff."

Great experience with sales team. Everyone from the salesperson to the receptionist were extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the technologies on the vehicle and pricing. THANKS A BUNCH!!

Jon, Sandra

Marshal Dillon
4/17/2016

"Their service shop cost them all my future business"

0 stars should be an option. I made a reservation on line with the link Dean Seller Ford sends all the time. I picked my reservation time 3 days In-advance and filled out the comment section with what I needed. On the day of the apt. I show up ten minutes early and check in with William who hands me off to Melissa. After a few minutes when Melissa got off the phone she informs me it will be a 2 hour wait. I respond with "glad I made an appointment"! And she quips back with "oil changes are first come first serve"! I should know that since it doesn't tell you that online or since no one contacted me about my appointment. Don't you just love wasting your time with a business who doesn't appreciate you? The 2 cars we bought there in 2014 will be the last, (sorry Ryan). I'm sure business is good and they don't care now, but they already sold 2 less cars in '16-17. I have since unsubscribe from all emails from Dean Seller Ford and will be taking my business to a dealership who cares beyond the sale. Lovely expenditure of a rare nice Friday. Who wouldn't want to waste their time at a service center and then have to go elsewhere to get a faster and cheaper oil change? Perfect!

William, Melissa

Alex C
8/16/2015

"Updated "

Recently I had some issues with service at Dean Sellers Ford. Liz Sellers got personally involved and due to this involvement, the issues were taken care of. Thanks you

Shop foreman

Qjob1
1/08/2015

"Service is Aweful"

I have had 4 Ford vehicles, and my company has some in their fleet as well. Just about every experience I have had with this service department has been bad. Makes me wonder why I go back there other than it is close to my house. The fact that you will never receive a phone call from them when they have your car means you need to be prepared to call them on your own for updates. They don't listen to you when you tell them what's wrong, and then ask you to repeat what the issue is when you call back for a status report 6 hours after you dropped it off. They charge $150 for interior light bulbs, and then wonder why you don't want to replace it. We had a fleet vehicle taken there shortly after leasing it, and there was a huge leak in the rear window. They told us it would take 3 weeks for them to repair it. Took it to Elder Ford and they fixed it right away. I will not go back to this dealership for anything.

Clive & Service Manager

skygeezer
9/17/2014

"Poor dealer prep for new vehicles"

The salesman was very anxious to make a positive impression on me when purchasing our 2014 Escape. They offered a good trade in price for me. The main complaint is the condition of the vehicle when delivered to me. Someone thought they were 'detailing' the vehicle and tried to spot fix two clear coat blemishes using rubbing compound leaving two round spots the size of a silver dollar on the drivers side door. They look like two dull spots in the clear coat finish (my guess is that what they were trying to remove would have been less noticable and they should have left them alone). Then they must have wiped down the whole vehicle with the same rag and left swirl marks all over the finish (the vehicle is black). Unfortunately, I didn't see these marks until arriving home and seeing it in the sunlight. This could have been a very positive experience if they didn't mess up the finish on the new vehicle when prepping it for delivery. Needless to say, if they mess up something as simple as just prepping a vehicle for delivery, I would not have them try to fix it only to make things worse. If you go to this dealership, ask that they do not prep/detail your vehicle and do it yourself; you will be less likely to have the finish scratched up.

Joshua Armstrong

bonedoc
5/31/2013

"called to check if transport available when i brought my..."

called to check if transport available when i brought my car in...Be here by 5. Was in at 4 53 lots of money to be made on my repairs. At 509 i needed a ride home bout 3.1 miles... sorry no ride.. service manager confirmed 'no transport'. 100% satisfaction goal Leased 2 cars Explorer and F150 Lariat .. won't go back

service manager

johnzooman
12/19/2012

"I took in an old Econoline for recall service. I was..."

I took in an old Econoline for recall service. I was welcomed as though I had just bought a new car and was very impressed by the facility and organization. I recently attended their new Fusion promotion and was also well looked after by Robert Gallagher in the used car section. I did end up buying a different make but that has not stopped me from wanting to write a good review as a result of the personal service I received. Thanks!

Anne Zarzycki

nothankyoudeansellers
7/25/2012

"I will never go to this dealership again - I happen to..."

I will never go to this dealership again - I happen to work close by which is why I choose this dealership. I had an issue with an interior part (door handle that cracked) and the service dept had to go through 3 handles (all of which kept breaking) before they told me they were going to order a new batch and would get back to me the next day. I left three business days go by before calling back and John had amnesia over my issue and I got transferred to the parts department. The parts department said they never received an order! Needless to say, I'll sacrifice convenience for quality and never go here again!

John