Definitive Motors

Washington Auto Credit

Northwest Motorsport

tjmilburn
2/27/2013

"If you are weary about buying a car across the internet,..."

If you are weary about buying a car across the internet, let alone locally in Belvue, DO NOT BE when you are dealing with definitive motors. They are UNBELIEVABLE! They were INCREDIBLY helpful, WONDERFUL to deal with, Joe was FANTASTIC, knowledgable, informative and extremely helpful. I'm in TeXas and couldn't find an AWD 335XI and so I looked up north where I found many of them. I could not be happier with my experience with Definitive Motors. The car was EXACTLY as promised, and they did everything they said they would. I would buy another vehicle from them over a local dealer in a heartbeat... -Tracy Milburn

Joe

chrisandjess
12/05/2011

"My husband and I came to Definitive to look at a..."

My husband and I came to Definitive to look at a Rangerover we found on Craigslist. We had outgrown our BMW 325i. From the minute we called to see if the vehicle was still available we were treated like we were family. They were extremely friendly, down to earth and surprisingly NOT stuffy considering the types of vehicles they sell. We were expecting the suit and tie but in turn were pleasantly surprised by a dress casual atmosphere where they work as a team. We didn't feel pressured by one salesman trying to snag a commission. Instead, we got a team of people that looked out for our best interests and worked with us to secure a great car at a great price. We will definitely be back and will recommend Definitive to everyone!! Thanks Guys for a wonderful car buying experience!!! Chris, Jess and the kiddos!!!

Joost, TJ, Fred and Steve

BellevueMom
12/02/2011

"I came here after seeing a number of nice X5s on their..."

I came here after seeing a number of nice X5s on their website. TJ was relaxed and easy to work with even though I wanted to test three different cars. After I decided, Joost was able to get me approved quickly and the whole process was seamless. When I decided I wanted to purchase a X5 I was hoping to find a great deal along with a great car and I found both a Definitive Motors and have since reccomended them to a freind also looking for a car. Thanks Again - LOVE my car!

TJ