Read Reviews Definitive Motors

3 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Definitive Motors

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Definitive Motors

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

"If you are weary about buying a car across the internet,..."

tjmilburn
2/27/2013 1:46:45 PM

Joe

My Review Of Definitive Motors:

If you are weary about buying a car across the internet, let alone locally in Belvue, DO NOT BE when you are dealing with definitive motors. They are UNBELIEVABLE! They were INCREDIBLY helpful, WONDERFUL to deal with, Joe was FANTASTIC, knowledgable, informative and extremely helpful.

I'm in TeXas and couldn't find an AWD 335XI and so I looked up north where I found many of them. I could not be happier with my experience with Definitive Motors. The car was EXACTLY as promised, and they did everything they said they would.

I would buy another vehicle from them over a local dealer in a heartbeat...

-Tracy Milburn

Twitter
"My husband and I came to Definitive to look at a..."

chrisandjess
12/5/2011 10:42:56 PM

Joost
TJ
Fred and Steve

My Review Of Definitive Motors:

My husband and I came to Definitive to look at a Rangerover we found on Craigslist. We had outgrown our BMW 325i. From the minute we called to see if the vehicle was still available we were treated like we were family. They were extremely friendly, down to earth and surprisingly NOT stuffy considering the types of vehicles they sell. We were expecting the suit and tie but in turn were pleasantly surprised by a dress casual atmosphere where they work as a team. We didn't feel pressured by one salesman trying to snag a commission. Instead, we got a team of people that looked out for our best interests and worked with us to secure a great car at a great price. We will definitely be back and will recommend Definitive to everyone!! Thanks Guys for a wonderful car buying experience!!!

Chris, Jess and the kiddos!!!

Twitter
"I came here after seeing a number of nice X5s on their..."

BellevueMom
12/2/2011 4:08:03 PM

TJ

My Review Of Definitive Motors:

I came here after seeing a number of nice X5s on their website. TJ was relaxed and easy to work with even though I wanted to test three different cars. After I decided, Joost was able to get me approved quickly and the whole process was seamless. When I decided I wanted to purchase a X5 I was hoping to find a great deal along with a great car and I found both a Definitive Motors and have since reccomended them to a freind also looking for a car. Thanks Again - LOVE my car!