Read Reviews Desoto Auto Mall

Arcadia, Florida 34266

(866) 242-2932

Manufacturers: Chrysler, Ford, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Service Center

based on 3 reviews

Overall
4.4

4.4 out of 5

7 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Desoto Auto Mall

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Desoto Auto Mall

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"After few conversations with one of the sales associates..."

RobR1
3/19/2014 9:48:19 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Elmer

My Review Of Desoto Auto Mall:

After few conversations with one of the sales associates I quickly decided that this was the place that I wanted to purchase my new vehicle. They were extremely friendly throughout the entire purchasing process, very transparent with all of my options, prompt follow up on all of my questions and also the BEST price available for the car. I would highly recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family members.

Twitter
"Before I got the car, they were great. Everyone was..."

Jessica4837
2/5/2014 4:15:55 AM

Cathy
The Manager
Zach

3.4

My Review Of Desoto Auto Mall:

Before I got the car, they were great. Everyone was friendly and kind. They even went out of there way to accommodate me. I was happy when I bought my car, I thought I got a great deal (could have been cheaper compared to other similar vehicles) but after I drove off the lot, it's like they could have cared less. I was actually hurt by this because everyone was so nice to me while I was getting my car. I guess all they really wanted was my money and that's that. Quite a shame as I am now looking for a vehicle for my daughter and their selection is great but I don't want to be treated the dirt.

Twitter
"We are residents of the state of Ohio and were in..."

LarrySawyer
4/29/2013 8:03:33 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Damaseau Santiago-Daniele

My Review Of Desoto Auto Mall:

We are residents of the state of Ohio and were in Homestead, Fl. on a temporary work assignment at FPL nuclear plant. Our F350 was stolen in Florida City, Fl. from the Wal-Mart parking lot on April 1, 2013. Because of this deed, we had to secure another vehicle thus the web search and we found our new truck at Desoto Auto Mall. Our inquiries were met with all the courtesy and professional assistance that one would expect. After several phone conversations regarding our new truck we decided to go and do the look see and test drive. We are very pleased with our vehicle and the service that we received while at the dealership. I would recommend this dealership to any prospective car buyers.
Shirley Sawyer

Twitter
"My goal was a Dodge Charger Gun Metal Grey.... For a very..."

perhaps
6/29/2011 11:55:53 AM

John Roberts
Adam Bourne
Zack ?

My Review Of Desoto Auto Mall:

My goal was a Dodge Charger Gun Metal Grey.... For a very long time...
Preferred used, OMG, this car is made to order. I found this car on-line, surfing car dealers in the state of Florida, very easy website, customer friendly. And trust me, I searched a great many sites for deals. JR was very real, up front, honest. You could tell he wanted to assist the customer, not take advantage of the customer. This carried through with Adam and Zack as well. Oh yes, I would most definately recommend Desoto Automall, JR, Adam and Zack to anyone asking, searching for the 'right' car. It was a pleasure. I am still grinning...! Love my car... :)
Many thanks...

Twitter
"Scott was very friendly, coming out to the car to check..."

kintoo
6/10/2011 8:47:20 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Scott Holt

My Review Of Desoto Auto Mall:

Scott was very friendly, coming out to the car to check out a rather strange problem I was having with the interior lights. Noticed he checked on the car thoughout the day keepng me informed on progress. This is the reason I drive past other dealerships to buy my car and get service in Arcadia. The man is money in the bank for you. Bill does a great job also.

Mike Metivier

Twitter
"I've always had wonderful and courteous service from this..."

Quilter25
6/1/2011 3:03:01 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Scott Holt and previously with Terry Cipra and Bill Kelly

My Review Of Desoto Auto Mall:

I've always had wonderful and courteous service from this dealership. They go above and beyond to provide this service.

I just had a new battery installed in my SUV and explained to the Service Department Tech Scott Holt what I needed for additional consideration when I came in for service and he went well beyond the call of what would ordinaly be required.

Helen Vickers

Twitter
"The guys at Desoto Automall exemplify customer service in..."

mxc0bbn
5/18/2011 11:58:51 AM

Elmer Johnson
Adam Bourne
Pat Terza

My Review Of Desoto Auto Mall:

The guys at Desoto Automall exemplify customer service in the utmost. They turned over every possible stone to try to get my deal done. They also gave me a great price from the very beginning with no haggling. When a car dealership is willing to work with you for several days and spends their valuable time to get you what you need I consider it a memorable experience. These are not your stereotypical car salesmen. Definitely A+ in my book. Thanks guys.