Destination Nissan

770 Central Avenue,
Albany, New York 12206
Destination Nissan Info
About Destination Nissan

The Outstanding staff at Destination Nissan is dedicated to satisfying the demands of each and every customer. We offer new and pre-owned inventories, financial assistance, expert auto technicians and OEM parts to Albany, NY and it's surrounding ares. We are located at 770 Central Ave and can be reached by phone at 1.518.438.8461. Please contact us if you have any questions, want to schedule a service appointment, find out if we have a specific auto part, or for any other reason. We hope to hear from you soon!

About Destination Nissan

Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,038 Dealership Reviews
Mikemitch21
8/24/2016

"Excellent Service"

James Acosta presented ideal service and went out his way to make sure my purchase was perfect for me. After the purchasing the car he even checks in to make sure everything is all set up to date. Game changing salesman.

danielromero
8/23/2016

"Great Price"

My salesman Antonio Marotta was very helpful and attentive. I felt he went the extra mile in making sure we got the price we needed and all the headaches of an out of state transfer were taken care of. Randy Wall also helped me get a great price on my trade in, making the whole transaction totally unbeatable. Several other Nissan dealers in the Albany area told me they couldn't match Destination's price, even before I got the great trade in price. I would absolutely buy from Antonio, Randy, and Destination Nissan again!

DKondel21
8/22/2016

"Great Experience"

In my search for a vehicle I came across multiple salesmen and dealerships. However, it wasn't until I ran into Antonio Marotta at Destination Nissan that I had a truly great experience. Antonio is a class act. He listened to my wants and needs and because of that I am purchasing a vehicle from him. It didn't feel like I was talking to a random salesmen but rather a buddy. I recommend anyone that is looking for a vehicle to stop at Destination Nissan and ask for Antonio Marotta. You are guaranteed to have a good buying experience!

Gloria513
8/17/2016

"Best visit"

Our salesman Bill Jones was very attentive and stood by his word. I would highly recommend this dealership by far to everyone. I love my new rogue!!! :)

Lalmonte
8/15/2016

"Great experience "

I went to Destination Nissan and had a wonderful experience. I dealt with Antonio Marotta the salesman and he found me the vehicle that I was looking for. I would recommend this salesman for anyone looking for a car.

airgbach
8/14/2016

"No Hassles!"

I just wanted a bare bones vehicle for commuting. Thanks to Rashawn's attention to detail I got more car at a comfortable price. We are very happy!

MKSmail
8/13/2016

"Our New Rogue"

Our salesman William Jones did a wonderful job finding us the Rogue we were looking for. He wasn't trying to put us in a car we didn't want to be in. He listened to us and was very accommodating. It was truly a pleasure working with him and we will recommend Destination Nissan to my family and friends.

rie
8/11/2016

"My new rogue"

Their treated me good I been here like three times. Their gave me a new car their treated me with respect I will always go there love Destination Nissan.

molly2016
8/10/2016

"Best experience ever!!!"

My salesman Rashawn Champ was wonderful and easy to talk .Wasn't trying to sale me a car I didn't want. He listened to me and was very accommodating. It was truly a pleasure working me him and I will recommend Destination Nissan to my family and friends. If I may also say, Dave Prehoda, the finance guy was awesome. Thank you both for making my dream a reality, forever grateful!!!

John Smith
8/10/2016

"Horrible experience"

Horrible experience. Do not buy your vehicle from this dealership. The service manager yelled at my wife and made her cry in front of our son. Spoke to GM and he just decided not to do a thing about fixing the issue. Terrible dealership.

Tim Russo