Destination Nissan

770 Central Avenue,
Albany, New York 12206
Destination Nissan Info
About Destination Nissan

The Outstanding staff at Destination Nissan is dedicated to satisfying the demands of each and every customer. We offer new and pre-owned inventories, financial assistance, expert auto technicians and OEM parts to Albany, NY and it's surrounding ares. We are located at 770 Central Ave and can be reached by phone at 1.518.438.8461. Please contact us if you have any questions, want to schedule a service appointment, find out if we have a specific auto part, or for any other reason. We hope to hear from you soon!

About Destination Nissan

Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,007 Dealership Reviews
carlojp77
7/24/2016

"Excellent Salesman "

I am so glad that i went to Destination Nissan to buy my car . My salesman was awesome he catered to my needs and what i need in a vehicle . He made my experience one of the best and because of him and how he took care of me I will be doing more business with this car dealership

Gillian Hodgson
7/22/2016

"Excellent Service!"

Lenox was amazing! He was very understanding and extremely helpful! Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new/used car! And the dealership was easy to work with as far as financing which is a huge plus!

Yolibaby

"Happy person"

Helpful, explain completely ,took care very well, loved the organization, he took his time. They way he took care of us made me feel I can trust him. He was so warm and friendly.

McDave

"Sentra 16"

My experience at Destination Nissan was great. It only took 1 day to get me into a new vehicle and a great selection. My sales consultant Champ really catered to my needs, a wonderful salesman.

JunAra
7/21/2016

"Double thumbs up to Tony Marotta👍🏻👍🏻"

Tony went above and beyond our expectations. ..He gets the job done in fying colors and delivers the best deal ever..Looking forward to doing more business with him and Nissan destination . Araceli

HappyCamper
7/20/2016

"Wonderful experience at Destination Nissan"

Buying or leasing a car can often be a very stressful experience. Bill Jones, with his gentle demeanor, took the time to answer all my questions. He helped me take inventory of my driving needs and explained the different options available in the cars that were of interest to me. He honestly offered the pros and cons of each vehicle as they related to my requirements. I felt that Bill truly wanted me to be happy with the decision that I was making. And... I am. Thank you Bill.

LIASUCKS22

"Great experience"

Destination offered a pretty strait forward experience.. they were able to give me a great offer on my trade in and a very competitive price on the car. They were able to get me a car for $100.00 less a month than there competitors in Saratoga. I felt really comfortable and didn't get a typical sleezy car dealer vibe.

Bhaupt

"Very helpful"

Bill was very helpful and is still being helpful. Car is great and runs great only issues I've had are little scratches and bumper was not fixed but bill was great.

DeeDee
7/19/2016

"New Car"

I recently bought a new car from destination Nissan from Antonio Marotta. He was the best car dealer I have ever dealt with. He knew everything about the car that I was looking at and he answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend Antonio. I came in with family and they will be buying a car from here also and they only want to deal with Antonio. if your looking for a car come here and ask for Antonio I guaranteed you that you wont be disappointed!

John G. Ciccarelli
7/19/2016

"New Car"

Antonio Marotta is a great person to work with. He is very nice and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Antonio Marotta and Destination Nissan to purchase a car.

1 - 10 of 1,007 results