Destination Nissan

William Jones

Ray Ramirez, Finance Manager, Destination Nissan

Ray Ramirez

January 16, 2017

"Really great demo, really great guy"

- Mborst1

Reasearched the heck out the Nissan Rogue, and knew what I wanted. When I walked in, we met Antonio -who proceeded to give us a great test drive route, and tour of all of the vehicles features. He knows his products in side and out, and was able to handle all of our questions. When it came time to deal, he was one of the most laid back sales people I have ever dealt with. Genuinely concerned that you picked the exact vehicle you wanted, and bent over backwards to make the sale happen. When I took delivery, he took a long time going over even more features and got me familiar with all features and toys and made sure I had what I needed to get going with our new Rogue. I highly recommend working with Antonio. We feel like we got a fantastic car, and have a great relationship with him, and the dealership as a whole.

January 13, 2017

""Non Stressful""

- Grandpa16

This was my first experience in buying a car and both William and David made it very easy and not stressful for me. I was all over the place and was not sure what I wanted. However, I did have specific features and a style of car that I wanted and these guys were very professional in dealing with me and got me exactly what I was looking for. Coming from someone such as myself who is a little picky lol and only drove Honda's previously, I am truly happy with my purchase and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car. I am glad I followed my original instinct to purchase my vehicle from them based on my interaction with everyone there from the beginning. I am officially Team Nissan!

January 12, 2017

"Bought a car"

- peter

The guy is by far the most helpful guy I have dealt with when it comes to buying a car. He was very helpful and I recommend you ask of him if you visit the place looking to buy a used car. Overall I had a good experience

Destination Nissan, Albany, NY, 12206