Destination Nissan

Finance Director

August 16, 2017

"George was great! "

- RSChevy

The service when I went into this dealership to get my car was outstanding. George really was on top of his game and helped me with all the questions I had. He helped me pick out the perfect car that was right for me! I highly recommend him to you if you are looking for help finding a car that's right for you!

George Bliven

August 11, 2017

"Truly Fabulous! "

- Amy32275

This was my first time leasing and my first Nissan. Roberto was absolutely fantastic and made my overall experience very smooth ! He explained everything to me thoroughly and even took the time to sync my phone and Bluetooth to the vehicle. I'm very glad I chose destination Nissan!

Roberto Hernandez

August 09, 2017

"Wonderful first experience"

- augustusjames

I recently Purchased a certified pre owned Nissan Rogue from Bill and company at Destination Nissan. The vehicle itself has been outstanding and the service Bill provided me was second to none! He was extremely accommodating and ensured that all my needs were met. 10/10 would buy from again! Ray in finance was great as well!

William Jones