Destination Nissan

Finance Director

February 21, 2017

"Go See Antonio"

- hdmom12

This is the second car we have purchased from Destination Nissan and Antonio Marotta. Both times it has been a pleasant experience and they have really worked with us to get us the right car at the right price. I would go back for my next purchase as well definitely a nice place to deal with.

February 20, 2017

"Satisfied Repeat Customer"

- Rogue fan

I purchased my second Nissan in 3 years from this dealership. I feel I got a very fair deal and working with Antonio was delightful. This was definitely the best car buying experience I've ever had.

February 19, 2017

"Car purchase "

- Keturah125

Fast, easy and friendly service! My salesman Robert White made purchasing a vehicle hassle free! I had specific issues buying a car and Robert came through for me. The car purchased is 100% the vehicle for me!! Thanks again for all you did!!!

Destination Nissan, Albany, NY, 12206