Destination Nissan

David Prehoda, Finance Director, Destination Nissan

David Prehoda

Finance Director

April 24, 2017

"Leased Rogue from George Bliven"

- Neidl

George was patient, pleasant, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I'm happy with the price we agreed on - all went as well as possible. I felt no pressure- George listened to my concerns and got me in the car that is right for me. A+ for George. Ray made the finance part move along efficiently - he was also very pleasant.

April 24, 2017

"Awesome business"

- sumbal.qamar

I loved to have business with Destination Nissan. The employees work so fast and i was 100% satisfied after meeting them. It was a wonderful experience, they mad my life so easy! 😊😊

April 23, 2017

"Excellent service from the first phone call."

- Patricia Holland

I called asking for info on a particular vehicle I was given some information and said I would be helped by one of the salesman there and to start off by seeing the manager. I did go down to the dealership I was greeted promptly and courteously?. Antonio wàs extremely helpful in showing us the different models of the vehicle I was anticipating to buy. He answered all my questions told me about all my options. All this was done very professionally. Ray from Finance was very knowledgeable when he was helping us with our paperwork. He also explained to all our options and what was the best way for us to finance,

Destination Nissan, Albany, NY, 12206