Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Welcome to Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, proudly serving our guests in the Des Moines area for over 45 years. At Dewey, we want to ensure that you have a luxury experience purchasing or servicing your vehicle. Whether you are searching for a new or certified pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options, getting a quick quote on a car, truck, or SUV, or simply needing information, you?ll find each of our sales consultants to be friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. In addition, our AAA Approved service department and our parts department are standing by to assist you efficiently and economically with every aspect of vehicle maintenance and repair. From repairing a door ding to major collision repairs, our expert staff of technicians can make your vehicle look and drive like new. Our Collision Center certified technicians have years of experience and use the very latest in repair equipment and painting techniques to restore your vehicle. We invite you to visit our Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram dealership and experience the pride our employees take in the vehicles we represent and the service we provide. We Treat You Better, We Do!

About Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Learn More

"Purchasing New"

One week ago I spoke with Mr. Bill about the problems I have had in purchasing a new vehicle from Dewey. I had been working with a couple different salesman for close to a month. We were promised that they could get the new vehicle we wanted even though it was not in the lot, came to an agreement on price, and Dewey has failed to come through. We were told two different times the vehicle would be here by the weekend. We had finances ready to go, and my phone calls and emails were ignored when I was to be picking up the vehicle that I was told would be there. I left a message with Dan Boettcher to voice my concern with the poor customer service I received, Roger Bill called me back and after explaining my situation he told me he would get back to me that night. That was one week ago and I'm still waiting. I am under the impression they are ignoring me so I simply go elsewhere when we've been nothing but polite, patient and understanding. I have purchased new vehicles in the past with no problems. Purchasing a new vehicle should be exciting and hassle free, at this point a month has gone by and I have no vehicle or answers.

"Great Customer Service"

Christi did an amazing job finding a car for my daughter. We informed her what we were looking for & how much we wanted to spend. She found us the car in the price range we wanted. She worked with our busy schedules and delivered Thanks Again

Christi Adams

"Listened And Delivered"

After researching vehicles and making an online inquiry, I was contacted by Jordan Marshall regarding those vehicles and made an appointment to drive at least one of them that same day. Jordan was expecting me when I arrived and had the 1st vehicle ready to go. Jordan listened to what I wanted and searched for those vehicles. Jordan found a vehicle that was better than the one I had seen online and drove first, and I ended up buying that second vehicle. Jordan introduced me to Rob, in finance, and Rob made the loan process entirely seamless. What a pleasure to buy a vehicle with Jordan and Rob. As a single woman who has bought vehicles by myself before, I have never been treated with more respect and listened to for what I wanted. I never thought I would say that buying a vehicle was enjoyable, but Jordan and Rob made that happen! I referred my daughter to look for a vehicle there as well. She had never bought a vehicle before, Jordan listened to her about what she wanted. Again, he found the exact vehicle she wanted. She purchased that vehicle and loves it. Both used vehicles were certified and in excellent condition. After doing our research with other dealerships, online pricing, Blue Book, Edmonds, interest rates at banks and credit unions, Dewey gave us the best pricing, best vehicle, and best financing! Plus they never pressured us or tried to talk us into something other than what we wanted. Jordan and Rob are the best!!!

Jordan Marshall

"Complete and total failure."

I bought a new Durango so I could tow a trailer halfway across the country for an upcoming move. As a potential customer, they were very attentive, and very happy to make sure everything would work out well. Then I signed the papers becoming a customer. You are a lot better off as a potential customer. "We get parts overnight, we can have that hitch on it tomorrow, No Problem!" became, "I know its been a week and a half, but we don't have parts yet." "We have the parts, bring it in tomorrow morning, first thing-and we will get it done. hour and a half tops!" became "Oh, we didn't see you waiting there for the last 6 hours, we actually don't have the parts yet." "We will deliver it to you at 9am so you can pick up that Uhaul trailer you already delayed" became "oh, he just left, he will be there in a couple of hours, can you wait?" and now, a month later--"you can do online payments, and we will get you set up for email instead of postal mail since you are moving" has become (and the bank tells me this part, not the dealer "We don't offer online payments" Absolutely the WORST experience I have ever had buying a car. They actually made very reasonable promises, I don't trust places that promise the world. They couldn't even deliver on the very reasonable promises they made. I would definitely NOT recommend them to anyone.

Francisco Garcia

Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded to this review

August 19, 2014

Eric, we are very sorry for all of the delays. We can understand your frustration given the time it has taken to fix your vehicle. We’d like to discuss your experience with us and how we can make it right. Please contact our General Manager, Dan Boettcher, at 515.289.8700.

"Slick Purchase Minus the "Slick" Sale"

We had been looking around and knew, by comparison, what reasonable costs would be for leasing, buying used, or buying new. Nyle Walters worked with us, within those perameters, to find the van we wanted—including surprising us with making "buying new" fit within our budget, providing an affordable option to add leather, and taking up as little of our time as possible. We've leased/bought many vehicles over the last 25 years, and only one other time have we been as impressed with the kind of down-to-earth, respectful, and low-key approach we experienced with Nyle at Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

Nyle Walters

"Excellent service all around"

Right when I got the dealership I was greeted right away, and wasted no time trying to help me find the perfect car I wanted. Austin was a great help in trying to get me at the price range I wanted, and was even involving management who were excellent and extremely helpful! They all went to great lengths! I would recommend Dewey to anyone and tell them to talk to Austin.

Austin Quinn

"offered HALF of whay Kelly Blue Book!!!!!!!!"

Over was ok....Only got up 3 times to walk out. Sales man was good but only been doing sales for 2 months- he really did not have to do anything. We had looked for about week and found what we wanted they had a sale price that we were ok with. I went in nowing what my car trade in was worth!!! That is key here and did not have to to get rid of it and it was paid for and in excellent shape. We left with our new jeep unlimited....but it was 4 .5 hours later- take way to long to do adeal that was actually already done and should of been an hr tops. My suv was listed on KBB for low of 8500 and high of 10500. We were offered 6500 from a guy (Roger Bill) whoi had NOT even looked at the suv...let me say that again NEVER looked at it!!!! rest of story we got our 10,000 trade in allowance but had to get up adn be insulted with the low ball offers. Now if we trade in we have one of THIERS and we will see what they say on trading in 4 yrs.

Dustin May

"Dewey Dodge purchase went very well"

Mark Landergott did a very good job helping us pick out the Jeep Grand Cherokee that had the exact options we wanted and in the color we wanted. He was very friendly and worked hard to find the perfect Jeep for us, and at a good value. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and answered all of my questions about them. I would recommend them for your next vehicle purchase.

Mark Landergott

"Jeff Woods and staff Dewey Dodge Chrysler"

Jeff was great in helping us purchase our new mini van. He listened to what we were looking for and found a vehicle that fit our needs exactly. We especially liked how Jeff showed how the specific options were useful to our family(ie kids and mom). Definitely customer focused. Jeff and Roger also worked with us on a very reasonable price we could afford. Will go to Dewey(and Jeff) again.

Jeffrey Woods

"No pressure buying experience"

My wife and I had researched vehicles for some time, and chose the new Jeep Cherokee.Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram dealership had a great selection to choose from.When we arrived we were directed to the Cherokees by a salesman, who gave us time to look around on our own. When we were ready for more information the salesman, Mark Landergott, was right there .We test drove 4 different models and found the one we wanted.The entire sales team was very helpful through the entire purchase process. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Mark Landergott