Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Joseph Miller

January 07, 2017

"First Time Buyer"

- mtran0605

Almir and Kris are both amazing to work with! They made my first time purchasing a car fun and stress free. Almir responded on a timely manner while I was in contact with him. Kris was a blast to work with, made the paperwork as painless as possible. At the end of the day, both Almir and Kris exceeded my expectations.

January 05, 2017

"purchased a dodge ram pickup"

- 2014 Ram 1500

purchased a 2 year old certified dodge ram. Almir, my salesperson did an excellent job showing me the truck and explaining all the features. He was able to answer all the questions I had. I would by another vehicle from Almir. He is a saleman and customer service. Thanks again Almir.

December 31, 2016

"Frustrating"

- h1army

Dropped my car off for a recall appointment at 11:30, didn't hear back from them so I called at 4;00, they told me they weren't going to get to it today. called back the next day at noon to see if I could pick it up over lunch. receptionist told me she talked to the service advisor and he was going to check and he would call me back in 10 minutes. Got a ride to Ankeny while waiting for him to call back, went to the Taco place across the street (great tacos) got done still hadn't heard back, went to Walmart bought a birthday present, still hadn't heard back so I stopped in. (would have called but wait time is about 15 minutes on hold each time you call). It is now 2:00 and Service advisor said they hadn't brought it in yet but said they were planning on it. Couldn't depend on them and needed my car so I just got the key and left. Called Jeep customer service and she put me on hold while she was going to call the service manager for an explanation. After around 10 minutes she came back and said she couldn't get through either.

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $25461