Read Reviews Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Mark KavayaParts & Service Director7 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Welcome to Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, proudly serving our guests in the Des Moines area for over 45 years.

At Dewey, we want to ensure that you have a luxury experience purchasing or servicing your vehicle. Whether you are searching for a new or certified pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options, getting a quick quote on a car, truck, or SUV, or simply needing information, you?ll find each of our sales consultants to be friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional.

In addition, our AAA Approved service department and our parts department are standing by to assist you efficiently and economically with every aspect of vehicle maintenance and repair.

From repairing a door ding to major collision repairs, our expert staff of technicians can make your vehicle look and drive like new. Our Collision Center certified technicians have years of experience and use the very latest in repair equipment and painting techniques to restore your vehicle.

We invite you to visit our Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram dealership and experience the pride our employees take in the vehicles we represent and the service we provide.

We Treat You Better, We Do!

Our Location

Children's Play Room Shuttle Service
Customer Lounge Area Television
Drive-In Service Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Slick Purchase Minus the "Slick" Sale"

Town&CountryVan
7/14/2014 1:08:44 PM

Nyle Walters

My Review Of Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

We had been looking around and knew, by comparison, what reasonable costs would be for leasing, buying used, or buying new. Nyle Walters worked with us, within those perameters, to find the van we wanted—including surprising us with making "buying new" fit within our budget, providing an affordable option to add leather, and taking up as little of our time as possible.

We've leased/bought many vehicles over the last 25 years, and only one other time have we been as impressed with the kind of down-to-earth, respectful, and low-key approach we experienced with Nyle at Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

Twitter
"Excellent service all around"

dbackhaus08
6/22/2014 11:34:05 AM

Austin Quinn

My Review Of Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Right when I got the dealership I was greeted right away, and wasted no time trying to help me find the perfect car I wanted. Austin was a great help in trying to get me at the price range I wanted, and was even involving management who were excellent and extremely helpful! They all went to great lengths! I would recommend Dewey to anyone and tell them to talk to Austin.

Twitter
"offered HALF of whay Kelly Blue Book!!!!!!!!"

nx08653
6/19/2014 9:25:36 AM

Roger BillRoger Bill

3.4

My Review Of Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Over was ok....Only got up 3 times to walk out. Sales man was good but only been doing sales for 2 months- he really did not have to do anything. We had looked for about week and found what we wanted they had a sale price that we were ok with. I went in nowing what my car trade in was worth!!! That is key here and did not have to to get rid of it and it was paid for and in excellent shape. We left with our new jeep unlimited....but it was 4 .5 hours later- take way to long to do adeal that was actually already done and should of been an hr tops.
My suv was listed on KBB for low of 8500 and high of 10500. We were offered 6500 from a guy (Roger Bill) whoi had NOT even looked at the suv...let me say that again NEVER looked at it!!!! rest of story we got our 10,000 trade in allowance but had to get up adn be insulted with the low ball offers. Now if we trade in we have one of THIERS and we will see what they say on trading in 4 yrs.

Twitter
"Dewey Dodge purchase went very well"

JeepyJeep
5/7/2014 10:13:34 PM

Mark Landergott

My Review Of Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Mark Landergott did a very good job helping us pick out the Jeep Grand Cherokee that had the exact options we wanted and in the color we wanted. He was very friendly and worked hard to find the perfect Jeep for us, and at a good value. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and answered all of my questions about them. I would recommend them for your next vehicle purchase.

Twitter
"Jeff Woods and staff Dewey Dodge Chrysler"

Alexander426
4/30/2014 12:37:37 PM

Roger BillRoger Bill

My Review Of Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Jeff was great in helping us purchase our new mini van. He listened to what we were looking for and found a vehicle that fit our needs exactly. We especially liked how Jeff showed how the specific options were useful to our family(ie kids and mom). Definitely customer focused. Jeff and Roger also worked with us on a very reasonable price we could afford.

Will go to Dewey(and Jeff) again.

Twitter
"No pressure buying experience"

kbsride
4/22/2014 8:22:44 PM

Mark Landergott

My Review Of Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

My wife and I had researched vehicles for some time, and chose the new Jeep Cherokee.Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram dealership had a great selection to choose from.When we arrived we were directed to the Cherokees by a salesman, who gave us time to look around on our own. When we were ready for more information the salesman, Mark Landergott, was right there .We test drove 4 different models and found the one we wanted.The entire sales team was very helpful through the entire purchase process. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Twitter
"Plum Crazy...Not Joe, the car"

uhley
4/19/2014 8:20:44 AM

Joseph MillerJoseph Miller

My Review Of Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

My wife and I were looking for a new Dodge Challenger and were pricing dealerships around the area. After having my first conversation with Joe I knew I wanted to buy from Dewey Dodge. Not only was he nice and courteous , he was also very helpful in finding exactly what we wanted.
After finding the right car we headed on down to the dealership when it arrived and walked into the showroom. A Plum Crazy Dodge Challenger R/T sitting front and center all shined up and looking gorgeous was waiting for us to jump in. Joe greeted us with not only a smile, but a plum crazy purple dress shirt! We then took the car for a test drive and I was most impressed with Joes thorough explanation of all the cars features and options.
It's nice being able to deal with people that listen to your needs and go above and beyond to help. There was no pushy over talkative salesman to deal with, or some "give me all your money and your first born child" sales manager.
I would recommend Dewey Dodge to anyone and plan on being a return customer for sure!

Twitter
"When I got to the dealership I first was surprised that..."

miriana22
3/25/2014 7:34:41 PM

Steve Hollinger

My Review Of Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

When I got to the dealership I first was surprised that no one was there to help me in the front desk, it was just a busy day, seemed they were giving away stuff. Finally someone asked me if I'd been helped. I told him that I wanted to see a Dodge Dart and immediately he took me out to show me what they had. We saw a few and I saw one that fulfilled my wish list and even went beyond. The whole process was very smooth, I was treated very well, every step was very transparent. I'd been to another dealership where they tried to get me to sign an offer, not being clear about it! Just like when you sign a credit application, the guy tried to get me to sign some paper with a price of the car and when I asked what I was supposed to sign, he told me it was my offer!!! I was not ready to commit!! Any way no funny business like that went on in here, they explained well every step and paper I had to sign.
Steve had a bit of trouble with the computer system, which to me was completely not an issue, but he told me he was new. I really appreciated his honesty, after all we all are new at some point and need to learn. Any way, I think he did a great job and he was a bit too harsh on himself, but overall he was just very friendly and helpful, even if he did not know the answer to one of my questions he managed to find out and keep me in the loop. Also I must mention that I appreciated greatly that nobody here was pushy, like I mentioned about other dealerships.

Added: 3/26/2014 10:13:04 AM

While we're sorry that there wasn't someone there when you first arrived, we're glad we were able to help you into the car you love and that the whole experience was a positive one. Here's to many years of fun in your new Dodge Dart!

Twitter
"Still have a couple of things to work out as far as..."

kkrehiel
2/16/2014 4:44:40 PM

Nyle Walters

My Review Of Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Still have a couple of things to work out as far as features that I was told were standard but are not on the vehicle. Overall experience has been positive!

Added: 2/17/2014 11:51:39 AM

We're glad to hear it! Let us know if there's anything else we can do.

Twitter
"Austin was very friendly and down to earth. He was..."

kjsoul05
2/9/2014 5:08:02 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Austin

My Review Of Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Austin was very friendly and down to earth. He was informative without pressuring us. He showed us both new and used vehicles and told us about his own experiences with the vehicle. We purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and he did not pressure us to move up to an Overland, understanding that the Limited was exactly what we were looking for. Our experience was an excellent one.

Added: 2/10/2014 11:14:57 AM

We're thrilled that you were able to find exactly what you were looking for. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviews 11-20 >>