Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Justin Carter

February 19, 2017

"Extremely Helpful!"

- Amanda

My husband and I came in to find a work vehical and John was very helpful. He listened to what we needed and found it in minutes. Even through the approval process he was checking in with us and our children to make sure we had everything we need! John is an amazing and helpful guy!!

February 06, 2017

"The best employees in the business..very professional."

- Denny and marlena

Chris Leo and the team at Dewey are very professional..Eddie Ramsey put together a great deal for me on the truck I have wanted for a long time.thsnks to Dewey I drove away in my truck within hours.. thanks Dewey dodge and Jeep..

February 04, 2017

"Sales"

- Rt

Great People to work with got a really good deal on the used truck I bought they had just got it on trade the day before and did a quick inspection on a Saturday so I could take it home

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $25185