Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

3175 SE Delaware Ave,
Ankeny, Iowa 50021
Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Welcome to Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, proudly serving our guests in the Des Moines area for over 45 years. At Dewey, we want to ensure that you have a luxury experience purchasing or servicing your vehicle. Whether you are searching for a new or certified pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options, getting a quick quote on a car, truck, or SUV, or simply needing information, you?ll find each of our sales consultants to be friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. In addition, our AAA Approved service department and our parts department are standing by to assist you efficiently and economically with every aspect of vehicle maintenance and repair. From repairing a door ding to major collision repairs, our expert staff of technicians can make your vehicle look and drive like new. Our Collision Center certified technicians have years of experience and use the very latest in repair equipment and painting techniques to restore your vehicle. We invite you to visit our Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram dealership and experience the pride our employees take in the vehicles we represent and the service we provide. We Treat You Better, We Do!

About Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Learn More

David greg
5/27/2015

"fast friendly and great experience"

This is the fourth vehicle I have bought here and always a great experience no pressure good deals and great service good quality and the best set up team

zagsfan
5/25/2015

"Dewey is the BEST"

My wife and I recently purchased a used vehicle at Dewey Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. From the first contact until we drove away from the dealership, I can only describe our experience as A+++. Chris Leo and John Smith were so hospitable to us throughout the transaction. Both were very honest and hard working, and Chris was able to make what was a good deal into a GREAT deal! We flew all the way to Des Moines from Spokane Washington, and John picked us up at the airport! When we arrived at the Dewey dealership, our truck was parked right out front, detailed, full of fuel, and ready to test drive. We received the "red carpet" treatment at Dewey, and we love the truck that we purchased. I will recommend Dewey Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to all my friends and family!

David and Shelly
5/20/2015

"Awesome service, attention to details"

We traded in our 2012 Dodge Ram on a new 2015 model. The knowledgeable service and professionalism was the icing on the cake. We never felt pressured as we browsed the large selection of vehicles. The whole experience was painless and at our speed. Love our new truck!

Greteman4200
5/17/2015

"since we bought the car"

We bought used crystal 200. My wife and I loved working with our sales guy Cisco garcia. But since have not been happy. The car was still under factory warranty. And was having issue with low anitfreze and blown speaker. And bad antenna. When my wife was told to bring it to there service department. Was disrespected and they tried talking down to her. And after a hour of argue with them. The only thing they would do was fill the anitfreze. But is stead they over filled it. Never checked antenna or speaker. Would never bring it back to there service department. And now paint is blistering in more then one area of my car. Which they claim is a bad rock chip that was no fixed correctly. The used car manger was great. They r going to fix door even no they claim not covered under warranty. But there is to more spots doing same thing. It was certified pre-owned. No were in there car-fax did it say the was damage that was repaired. Its like damage was just paint over to fill damage and it only took less then one month after we bought car to noticeable show again.

May 19, 2015

While we’re pleased to hear that your salesman was helpful, we regret that our service department fell below your expectations. We’d like to change that by making things right. Please contact our Customer Service Manager, James Thomas, at jthomas@deweyford.com or 515-289-8700.

Angela N
5/15/2015

"Where do their technicians come from?"

3 times in the last 4 years the oil fill cap was left off after they changed my oil. The first time I drove 300 miles before I realized it. There was oil everywhere! I called and the service manager, Mark, said to bring it in and they would change the oil again and clean up the engine, which they did. 2 weeks later, the engine started sounding and acting strange. I knew it had to do with the previous issue and having oil all over the engine. I called and again Mark said to bring it in and they would give me a loaner car and spend the day cleaning things up good, which they did. I thought that would be the end of it, and wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt that mistakes happen, but then 6 months later, 100 miles after an oil change, my engine started to smell and smoke and sure enough, the fill cap was off again! I called and left a message in Mark's voicemail but never heard back. I drove it there first thing the next morning and was told Mark was no longer there. (Good for him) They changed my oil again, but at this point I have to keep going back because if there's a future issue with my jeep due to their errors, I want them to be accountable. So after every oil change I have them pop the hood before I leave and would you believe they left the fill cap off again?!? At this point I don't care about them being accountable for possible future issues. I just want to go where the technicians know what they're doing, which clearly the Dewey techs do not. After every oil change I complete a survey and mentioned the problems I had when they occurred, but never heard from anybody. Never going back, will never recommend them.

May 15, 2015

Angela, we’re sorry for the car trouble you’ve experienced and for the frustration with our service. We value you as a customer and would like to do everything we can to make things right. Please contact our Customer Advocacy Manager, James Thomas, at jthomas@deweyford.com or 515-289-8700.

Tarheel7
5/13/2015

"Purchase a new car"

I went to test drive two cars. I let the sales person know I have been searching for the right car for my needs. I would not be buy I g a car today so I did not want ant pressure. She was great not pressuring me. But after I had said I would not be buying today she went and got her sales manager. What an a piece of work. He was the worst I have ever seen. Because of how he treated the sales lady I would not go back there.. I would buy a car from her but not if he was involved. I dont remember his name

May 13, 2015

We’re very sorry to learn of your negative experience. We want our customers to feel completely comfortable when visiting our dealership and we regret that that was not the case for you. We’d like to make this right. Please contact our Customer Service Manager, James Thomas at jthomas@deweyford.com or 515-289-8700.

Bohdi22
4/19/2015

"Never dread car buying again"

I had a great experience at Dewey the salesman Tony was great to work with, he answered all my questions and listened to what I needed. The process was simple and best car buying experience I've had (and I've bought 17 cars) thanks again Tony and the whole dewey crew!

Izy viso

Jbuenger
4/10/2015

"Jennifer Buenger"

Excellent service very impressed. It was a long trip but after the service on a previous car purchase we decided that another drive to Dewey Dodge was well worth the 3 hour trip.

Alex Westra, Austin Quinn

zclary923
4/04/2015

"Overly pushy, did not give me the salesman I requested"

Asked specifically to deal with Nyle Walters who is a good person, and a good salesman. Instead I was given some gentleman by the name of Owais Ahmed who was overly pushy and did not go out to bat for me when we were crunching numbers between my 2013 Dodge Charger R/T AWD trade in, and a brand new 2015 Dodge Charger R/T. The first offer they made to me was flat out insulting, it was a blatant lowball. I've bought two new vehicles from Dewey in the past, you'd think they'd treat a return customer and the President/Founder of a local Mopar Club with a little more dignity. Instead they treated me like just another dummy walking in the door. Normally they hit you with a somewhat lowball offer, then come right out and make a better second offer. They didn't even do that. They basically told me that they weren't going to give me any more and tried to sweat me until the next day. Like clockwork I receive a phone call from Owais saying they'd now give me the number I was looking for on my car, which was a number that was more than fair to them, and fair to me. Needless to say I just blew him off, and proceeded over to Stews where I was treated with much more respect and dignity overall. Dewey has a littany of issues in their sales department, and their service department is an absolute nightmare the likes of which I would never submit my car to even if they were the last operating vehicle repair shop on this Earth. I did not appreciate specifically asking for one salesman and ending up with another. I felt like Owais was trying to screw Nyle Walters out of a sale. I will say this, while I have my issues with Dewey, I would still recommend Nyle out of all people there to buy a car from because he's a stand up guy. I'm just sorry that Owais had to ruin a potential sale for him like that. I ultimately purchased the same 2015 Charger R/T I had test driven at Dewey from Stew's as they're both owned by the same ownership group and Stew's was able to get the car from them. I just want Dewey to know that my car club has purchased at least 5 vehicles that I know of, fairly recently from Doug Burke over at Stew's because Doug really goes out of his way to take care of his customers. I'll be keeping my future dealings with Doug as I like a person that treats me like a human being rather than a number walking in the door.

Owais Ahmed

April 10, 2015

We’re very sorry that we were unable to involve your preferred salesman. We understand how important relationships are and regret that you were unable to get the salesman you wanted. We’d like to do what we can to make things right. Please contact our Customer Service Manager, James Thomas, at 515-289-8700.

Beatriz molina
3/08/2015

"My best experience."

First I want say thank you to Francisco Garcia for everything he help me and I was so negative when I was in the dealer but he help me a lot and he. Was on my size all time saying don't worry they going to give you a car pretty sure . Soon make me feel so much better, and comfortable there. Francisco Garcia is a good guy and a good person and a good worker. And the dealer is the best dealer ever because I went a lot of dealer and the other dealer they don't treat you that way like family . And the other thing that I like say do they have a lot of cars you can choose any cars like they have a lot a lot of cars like you don't even know what to choose lol. Thank you everyone and thanks to Francisco Garcias to .and that MY BEST EXPERIENCE EVER ..??????????????????????????

Francisco Garcias