Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Joseph Miller

March 27, 2017

"Great transaction "

- Vrsatl1

Dewy dodge is a great dealer to work with. Literally made the deal over the phone and my car was ready and waiting when I got there. Signed a few papers and done deal. My salesman Casey Nelson was very helpful as he walked me around the car and he went over most of the new features. He even paired my phone for me. He also refilled my ice water for the trip home. Great Guy! Thanks to Casey and all the other great people at Dewy Dodge.

March 17, 2017

"Friendly, No Pressue"

- waukeeinslacey

I found a 2015 Dodge Dart on the Dewey Dodge website. I did a live chat to see if it was still available because I live over an hour away. I confirmed it was available. Almir called right away and set up a time for me to see the car. He was friendly, genuine, and never once put any pressure upon me whatsoever to purchase the car. Once I arrived at the dealership, he took the time to show me the technological features of the car as I was unfamiliar with anything that new! I decided to purchase it. We dealt with Nyle Walters for the purchase portion. He took the time to explain the warranty options, etc the dealership offers, but he was certainly a no-pressure guy as well. Nyle is a high-energy, enjoyable person. The entire process, including my test drive, only took about 90 minutes. As I was getting ready to leave, Almir and I noticed the maps feature was not working on the navigation screen. He said if I have any issues with it, to call him, since I was ready to hit the road for the long drive home. After some quick research, I believe it is a simple software update I can do myself. If I do have issues, I will call him. Overall, this was a very pleasant car-buying experience.

March 04, 2017

"Excellent to Work with"

- sugarmandy

We live almost two hours away and he set up possible cars for us to test drive at 7pm. He really took the time to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase. I would highly recommend Almir to my friends and family.

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $23995