Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Roger Butler

December 05, 2016

"New Truck purchase"

- Mhm85

Just bought a new Dodge Ram 1500 and had Tony as my salesman, great guy, a pleasure to deal with and really made it an easy process. I look forward to doing business with Dewey Dodge in the future.

November 25, 2016

"Kyle Shepherd's review"

- Kshepherd

Almir was a great salesman. He was very kind and considerate. The finance guy I belive it was Sean (started with an S) was also very kind and considerate of my time.

November 24, 2016

"Retirement. Wheels"

- Retirement Wheels

I had many conversation with Greg Tellis , before meeting him. He was very helpful & explained things to me. I haven't leased a vehicle before and he helped me get the truck, I've been wanting to get for the last 2 years. With leasing, I can afford the payments on a new truck. Greg was curtious and patient. He took my time into consideration and worked around my schedule. He was apologetic for things that weren't up to the best expectations. I would & will recommend him to those asking about a dealer.

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $28961