Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

3175 SE Delaware Ave,
Ankeny, Iowa 50021
Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Welcome to Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, proudly serving our guests in the Des Moines area for over 45 years. At Dewey, we want to ensure that you have a luxury experience purchasing or servicing your vehicle. Whether you are searching for a new or certified pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options, getting a quick quote on a car, truck, or SUV, or simply needing information, you?ll find each of our sales consultants to be friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. In addition, our AAA Approved service department and our parts department are standing by to assist you efficiently and economically with every aspect of vehicle maintenance and repair. From repairing a door ding to major collision repairs, our expert staff of technicians can make your vehicle look and drive like new. Our Collision Center certified technicians have years of experience and use the very latest in repair equipment and painting techniques to restore your vehicle. We invite you to visit our Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram dealership and experience the pride our employees take in the vehicles we represent and the service we provide. We Treat You Better, We Do!

About Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Learn More

Dgust14
2/05/2016

"Excellent! "

They wanted us to walk out with a new van. They worked their butts off genuinely. Our salesman didnt look at us as a pay check but as a couple looking for a warrentied van thats safe for our two young children. I would definitely go back!

GregMN
12/10/2015

"A homerun for Dewey Dodge"

I purchased a used Corvette from Dustin. Given that I live 200 miles from the dealership, Dustin May, Chris Leo and Tom Clyce all went out of their way to make sure that this was a great experience and worth the drive. The price on the Corvette was very competitive as was the price offered for my used Jeep. The employees at Dewey Dodge were all friendly, professional and helpful without the pressure found at many other dealerships. A five star experience.

Bruce Dodge
11/24/2015

"Great truck buying experience"

We purchased a new truck last week from Dewey Dodge in Ankeny. We were very happy with our salesman Tony Fitzmaurice and Mark, the sales manager. They were both very accommodating and nice to work with.

Badexperience
11/13/2015

"Worst experience ever"

Nobody listens to what you say. Nothing but lies from sales manager. Yes that is a strong accusation but 100 percent accurate. Accessories department is utterly incompetent so if you decide to buy at least save yourself the headache and go elsewhere. The salesman I had was the only positive thing about the entire dealership.

tmsmith1
11/02/2015

"From a loyal Mazda now a proud Jeep Trailhawk Owner"

Greg Tellis he treated me like gold. His professionalism is beyond words. Greg seen me through the process; making sure I was satisfied. When approaching me, he greeted me with a friendly smile, making me comfortable & put me first! Being a loyal Mazda owner, I was new to the Jeep world; of course having questions after I left the dealership, the next day I called, and Greg was able to answer them with the same professionalism & attitude over the phone, making the transition from Mazda to Jeep smooth. With that & much more I could say, I sincerely appreciate your outstanding customer service & salesman ship Greg. The diligence & dedication demonstrated to me, I felt as the customer, I was high quality. Now it's time to add on a few things I are on my wish list. Also we can’t forget about Patrick Burrell; his communication was and tentativeness was outstanding, as he showed me the controls of the Jeep. Thank you Patrick! Thank you all so much. Continue serving the customer, with positive flawless customer service.

Patrick Burrell

David greg
5/27/2015

"fast friendly and great experience"

This is the fourth vehicle I have bought here and always a great experience no pressure good deals and great service good quality and the best set up team

zagsfan
5/25/2015

"Dewey is the BEST"

My wife and I recently purchased a used vehicle at Dewey Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. From the first contact until we drove away from the dealership, I can only describe our experience as A+++. Chris Leo and John Smith were so hospitable to us throughout the transaction. Both were very honest and hard working, and Chris was able to make what was a good deal into a GREAT deal! We flew all the way to Des Moines from Spokane Washington, and John picked us up at the airport! When we arrived at the Dewey dealership, our truck was parked right out front, detailed, full of fuel, and ready to test drive. We received the "red carpet" treatment at Dewey, and we love the truck that we purchased. I will recommend Dewey Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to all my friends and family!

David and Shelly
5/20/2015

"Awesome service, attention to details"

We traded in our 2012 Dodge Ram on a new 2015 model. The knowledgeable service and professionalism was the icing on the cake. We never felt pressured as we browsed the large selection of vehicles. The whole experience was painless and at our speed. Love our new truck!

Greteman4200
5/17/2015

"since we bought the car"

We bought used crystal 200. My wife and I loved working with our sales guy Cisco garcia. But since have not been happy. The car was still under factory warranty. And was having issue with low anitfreze and blown speaker. And bad antenna. When my wife was told to bring it to there service department. Was disrespected and they tried talking down to her. And after a hour of argue with them. The only thing they would do was fill the anitfreze. But is stead they over filled it. Never checked antenna or speaker. Would never bring it back to there service department. And now paint is blistering in more then one area of my car. Which they claim is a bad rock chip that was no fixed correctly. The used car manger was great. They r going to fix door even no they claim not covered under warranty. But there is to more spots doing same thing. It was certified pre-owned. No were in there car-fax did it say the was damage that was repaired. Its like damage was just paint over to fill damage and it only took less then one month after we bought car to noticeable show again.

Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded to this review

May 19, 2015

While we’re pleased to hear that your salesman was helpful, we regret that our service department fell below your expectations. We’d like to change that by making things right. Please contact our Customer Service Manager, James Thomas, at jthomas@deweyford.com or 515-289-8700.

Angela N
5/15/2015

"Where do their technicians come from?"

3 times in the last 4 years the oil fill cap was left off after they changed my oil. The first time I drove 300 miles before I realized it. There was oil everywhere! I called and the service manager, Mark, said to bring it in and they would change the oil again and clean up the engine, which they did. 2 weeks later, the engine started sounding and acting strange. I knew it had to do with the previous issue and having oil all over the engine. I called and again Mark said to bring it in and they would give me a loaner car and spend the day cleaning things up good, which they did. I thought that would be the end of it, and wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt that mistakes happen, but then 6 months later, 100 miles after an oil change, my engine started to smell and smoke and sure enough, the fill cap was off again! I called and left a message in Mark's voicemail but never heard back. I drove it there first thing the next morning and was told Mark was no longer there. (Good for him) They changed my oil again, but at this point I have to keep going back because if there's a future issue with my jeep due to their errors, I want them to be accountable. So after every oil change I have them pop the hood before I leave and would you believe they left the fill cap off again?!? At this point I don't care about them being accountable for possible future issues. I just want to go where the technicians know what they're doing, which clearly the Dewey techs do not. After every oil change I complete a survey and mentioned the problems I had when they occurred, but never heard from anybody. Never going back, will never recommend them.

Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded to this review

May 15, 2015

Angela, we’re sorry for the car trouble you’ve experienced and for the frustration with our service. We value you as a customer and would like to do everything we can to make things right. Please contact our Customer Advocacy Manager, James Thomas, at jthomas@deweyford.com or 515-289-8700.

Reviews of Dustin May