Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

3175 SE Delaware Ave,
Ankeny, Iowa 50021
Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Welcome to Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, proudly serving our guests in the Des Moines area for over 45 years. At Dewey, we want to ensure that you have a luxury experience purchasing or servicing your vehicle. Whether you are searching for a new or certified pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options, getting a quick quote on a car, truck, or SUV, or simply needing information, you?ll find each of our sales consultants to be friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. In addition, our AAA Approved service department and our parts department are standing by to assist you efficiently and economically with every aspect of vehicle maintenance and repair. From repairing a door ding to major collision repairs, our expert staff of technicians can make your vehicle look and drive like new. Our Collision Center certified technicians have years of experience and use the very latest in repair equipment and painting techniques to restore your vehicle. We invite you to visit our Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram dealership and experience the pride our employees take in the vehicles we represent and the service we provide. We Treat You Better, We Do!

About Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Learn More

moparornocar
8/11/2016

"Horrible service "

Needed warranty work done, called service department and the phone rings off the hook. During normal business hours and at different times over 3 days leaving multiple messages on voicemail and after talking to one individual who could not help but said they would have "Matt" call us first thing in the morning which never happened. Never heard back from anyone and I will never buy another vehicle from them. They don't care about me so I do not care to do business with them.

storm35
8/05/2016

"Look elsewhere!"

Gets 1 star because zero stars isn't an option. Was willing to overlook the minor hiccups from the initial purchase of our vehicle (multiple follow ups for items discussed during our purchase that we were waiting on - extra key fob & front license plate mount). Then we had our first Oil change experience with their "Quick" lube, which equated to a 2 hour wait. Get home to realize they didn't bother to close & latch the air filter compartment (but at least they put the filter back). The tech did point out a screw in the tire, but after a 2hr wait we elected to have it repaired elsewhere and left. Called back & spoke with Greg, who seemed genuine in his desire to provide good service & fix the issues. Explained some recent turnover in department, newer employees & lack of a 2nd lift was leading to service hiccups, and we were willing to give them another try. When we took our vehicle to our regular shop, they let us know that 2 of our tires were due to be replaced and showed us our tread depths measurements. Our vehicle was just in at Dewey's shop just over 3 weeks ago & they had "measured" them "green" and ok (meaning >7/32 depth). So somehow our tread depths dropped from 7/32 to a point of needing to be replaced in less than a month? Also, less than 6 months and under 3k miles since we purchased from them, we should not be having to replace tires already. It's impossible to get in contact with anyone in the service department & when speaking to sales managers they either dump your call into voicemail or don't bother to follow up with you. Spoke to a sales manager that was audibly annoyed talking to me regarding my concerns, such as why would they sell us a vehicle that would need new tires so soon, without so much of a mention regarding that? To which he responded I should have looked at them to know (despite assurances from original salesman they were good). Was also told that sometimes they price vehicles to account for needing new tires. I can understand a lower price if they're factoring in items that would need to be repaired or replaced, but if that's how you've priced it you should be making a customer aware of that rather than taking advantage of them. No follow ups from any of the people I spoke directly to or left messages for. It is apparent that customer service is not a priority for this company and because of that we won't even consider giving them our business again on future purchases. If considering a new or used vehicle, steer clear & go with a dealership that values their customers, customer service & repeat business

Greg Waters, Mike Davies

Hemipower1
7/18/2016

"Service department is horrible!"

No one answers the phone when you call the service department and when you do get through they are extremely rude like they hate their jobs. Had to call Stew Hansen's just to get a price quote - Dewey never called me back about my request when I left a vmail for the service department. I called for 2 hours and no one would answer the phone! I've also inquired about an airbag recall for my car and still 6 months later have not gotten a return call!!! Crummy service and I will not be returning to any of these dealerships! My service will now be taken to Flatt Tire. Viewers be warned!! Don't take your car here unless you want to be treated like crap!

Didn't deal with anyone cause NO ONE ANSWERED THE PHONE!

dontbuy dewey
6/22/2016

"Terrible customer serivce "

Terrible service and they will sell the service warrant contract stating it is a bumper to bumper and it is not.. We brought a 2014 Jeep and was told the service warranty contract we brought for over $2000.00 does not cover a leaking air conditioner hose. The contract is only for hard parts only, there is no bumper to bumper warranty contract and this jeep is only 2 years old!!!. It was look at on 6/2/2016 and they said they needed to order a part for $212.00. It takes over 2 weeks for a plastic hose to be delivered.. Unless you enjoy wasting money do not buy the so call bumper to bumper warranty. Their service dept needs a lot of work to be customer friendly and care about the customer. Kathleen did know we had an issue and never follow up with us..

Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded to this review

June 23, 2016

Unfortunately, this situation is the result of a comedy of errors that we believe can be rectified quite easily and we thank this customer for reaching out to us. The repair in question requires a hose to be replaced which is not covered under the Extended Service Contract purchased by this customer. However, on 6/2/2016 we agreed to cover the cost internally, meaning repaired at no cost to the customer and provide a rental car for the inconvenience. After 6/2, we repeatedly called and left messages and emailed the customer stating that we would handle the cost of the repair and they needed only to call and let us know when it was convenient for us make the repair. As it turns out, this was a mother/daughter duo with us only having contact information for the daughter as she was technically the buyer. It is clear now that we should have been communicating with the Mother. With that in mind, we reached out to the Mother today (6/23) to make her aware of us taking care of the costs involved. She is checking her daughter's schedule and we are awaiting them to get back to us to finally schedule this repair at their convenience. Please reach out to our Customer Advocacy Manager James Thomas at 515-289-8799 with any further questions or concerns.

Dodgevan123
5/06/2016

"Very irritating"

I went to purchase a new van and was told that they called my person bank and culd not b approved so i wound up wit a 19% intrest rate and outragous payments called my bank and said they never heard from dewey went to get it refinanced and spose to get my money back for warranties i purchased through them and been gettin a run around for over 2 months although the salesman did a good job which is dustin may i wuld say that finance there is terrible to deal wit they sall they will call back time after time and i have to call them totally frustrating

Senrab15
4/22/2016

"Don't not buy here."

Spent last 5 month being ignored over what I was promised when I purchased my truck. Still don't have it yet and list of issues with my truck have yet to be resolved.

Andrew Haack

Infuriated
2/22/2016

"Horrible, Irritating, Insulting "

For some reason, the staff here apparently think it's a good idea to insult their clientele? I went in to look over some of the vehicles on their lot, I spoke with one salesman and then I believe the manager, not only was the manager pushy but he began to patronize, talk down to, and flat out insult me. Needless to say I walked out of their and they have since lost my, and any of my friends business.

Mustang1
2/14/2016

"Great!"

Justin Carter was my salesman and he was great! Really worked a great deal to get me into the Jeep Grand Cherokee I wanted!! I would highly recommend him and Dewey!

Dgust14
2/05/2016

"Excellent! "

They wanted us to walk out with a new van. They worked their butts off genuinely. Our salesman didnt look at us as a pay check but as a couple looking for a warrentied van thats safe for our two young children. I would definitely go back!

GregMN
12/10/2015

"A homerun for Dewey Dodge"

I purchased a used Corvette from Dustin. Given that I live 200 miles from the dealership, Dustin May, Chris Leo and Tom Clyce all went out of their way to make sure that this was a great experience and worth the drive. The price on the Corvette was very competitive as was the price offered for my used Jeep. The employees at Dewey Dodge were all friendly, professional and helpful without the pressure found at many other dealerships. A five star experience.

Reviews of Matt  Moralez