Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

John Smith

September 05, 2017

"Over and Above"

- Chandie11

Almir went above and beyond to make this an enjoyable car buying experience. After having an accident and needing a new vehicle, I began my search. Almir contacted me when I expressed interest in a vehicle I had seen online. I explained the situation of how I was interested, but had no way to get there. Almir (on two occasions) went out of his way to drive me to and from the dealership so that I could purchase a vehicle. He answered every single question I had and worked with me to find the perfect one for me. I never felt pressured to buy something I wasn't truly in love with. Almir followed up on my endless questions. After purchasing my vehicle (that I'm still in love with), I can confidently say that I would suggest Almir to anyone seeking a new vehicle.

September 04, 2017

"TERRIBLE "

- amber

The service you get at Dewey is horrible! I took my car in due to a clunking noise I was hearing. They told me about 7 different things wrong with it, totaling close to $2,500! I only had them fix what was covered under warranty and it took a week to fix. They never offered a loaner car or anything. When I asked about getting one, I would told he would look into it, and then I was never contacted regarding a loaner car. I took my car to a different place and was told it only needed new struts, not the 6 other things they claimed to be wrong with my car. They don't answer their phone and are not friendly. I emailed the general manager about my awful experience, and never got a response back, so it is apparent they do not care about their customers!

Roger Bill
Other Employees : Trent

September 04, 2017

"Very happy"

- kamk

I went to Dewey looking for a used or new Jeep. My sales associate, Almir Smailbegovic, was SO awesome, funny and really helpful. He was patient with me and had an answer to every question I asked (and I asked a lot). I recommend talking to Amir if you have any questions about your next vehicle. I will definitely return to Dewey again for my next vehicle.

Used 2017 Dodge Charger, $23995