Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

3175 SE Delaware Ave,
Ankeny, Iowa 50021
Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Welcome to Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, proudly serving our guests in the Des Moines area for over 45 years. At Dewey, we want to ensure that you have a luxury experience purchasing or servicing your vehicle. Whether you are searching for a new or certified pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options, getting a quick quote on a car, truck, or SUV, or simply needing information, you?ll find each of our sales consultants to be friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. In addition, our AAA Approved service department and our parts department are standing by to assist you efficiently and economically with every aspect of vehicle maintenance and repair. From repairing a door ding to major collision repairs, our expert staff of technicians can make your vehicle look and drive like new. Our Collision Center certified technicians have years of experience and use the very latest in repair equipment and painting techniques to restore your vehicle. We invite you to visit our Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram dealership and experience the pride our employees take in the vehicles we represent and the service we provide. We Treat You Better, We Do!

About Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Learn More

dontbuy dewey
6/22/2016

"Terrible customer serivce "

Terrible service and they will sell the service warrant contract stating it is a bumper to bumper and it is not.. We brought a 2014 Jeep and was told the service warranty contract we brought for over $2000.00 does not cover a leaking air conditioner hose. The contract is only for hard parts only, there is no bumper to bumper warranty contract and this jeep is only 2 years old!!!. It was look at on 6/2/2016 and they said they needed to order a part for $212.00. It takes over 2 weeks for a plastic hose to be delivered.. Unless you enjoy wasting money do not buy the so call bumper to bumper warranty. Their service dept needs a lot of work to be customer friendly and care about the customer. Kathleen did know we had an issue and never follow up with us..

Dewey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded to this review

June 23, 2016

Unfortunately, this situation is the result of a comedy of errors that we believe can be rectified quite easily and we thank this customer for reaching out to us. The repair in question requires a hose to be replaced which is not covered under the Extended Service Contract purchased by this customer. However, on 6/2/2016 we agreed to cover the cost internally, meaning repaired at no cost to the customer and provide a rental car for the inconvenience. After 6/2, we repeatedly called and left messages and emailed the customer stating that we would handle the cost of the repair and they needed only to call and let us know when it was convenient for us make the repair. As it turns out, this was a mother/daughter duo with us only having contact information for the daughter as she was technically the buyer. It is clear now that we should have been communicating with the Mother. With that in mind, we reached out to the Mother today (6/23) to make her aware of us taking care of the costs involved. She is checking her daughter's schedule and we are awaiting them to get back to us to finally schedule this repair at their convenience. Please reach out to our Customer Advocacy Manager James Thomas at 515-289-8799 with any further questions or concerns.

Dodgevan123
5/06/2016

"Very irritating"

I went to purchase a new van and was told that they called my person bank and culd not b approved so i wound up wit a 19% intrest rate and outragous payments called my bank and said they never heard from dewey went to get it refinanced and spose to get my money back for warranties i purchased through them and been gettin a run around for over 2 months although the salesman did a good job which is dustin may i wuld say that finance there is terrible to deal wit they sall they will call back time after time and i have to call them totally frustrating

Senrab15
4/22/2016

"Don't not buy here."

Spent last 5 month being ignored over what I was promised when I purchased my truck. Still don't have it yet and list of issues with my truck have yet to be resolved.

Andrew Haack

Infuriated
2/22/2016

"Horrible, Irritating, Insulting "

For some reason, the staff here apparently think it's a good idea to insult their clientele? I went in to look over some of the vehicles on their lot, I spoke with one salesman and then I believe the manager, not only was the manager pushy but he began to patronize, talk down to, and flat out insult me. Needless to say I walked out of their and they have since lost my, and any of my friends business.

Mustang1
2/14/2016

"Great!"

Justin Carter was my salesman and he was great! Really worked a great deal to get me into the Jeep Grand Cherokee I wanted!! I would highly recommend him and Dewey!

Dgust14
2/05/2016

"Excellent! "

They wanted us to walk out with a new van. They worked their butts off genuinely. Our salesman didnt look at us as a pay check but as a couple looking for a warrentied van thats safe for our two young children. I would definitely go back!

GregMN
12/10/2015

"A homerun for Dewey Dodge"

I purchased a used Corvette from Dustin. Given that I live 200 miles from the dealership, Dustin May, Chris Leo and Tom Clyce all went out of their way to make sure that this was a great experience and worth the drive. The price on the Corvette was very competitive as was the price offered for my used Jeep. The employees at Dewey Dodge were all friendly, professional and helpful without the pressure found at many other dealerships. A five star experience.

Bruce Dodge
11/24/2015

"Great truck buying experience"

We purchased a new truck last week from Dewey Dodge in Ankeny. We were very happy with our salesman Tony Fitzmaurice and Mark, the sales manager. They were both very accommodating and nice to work with.

Badexperience
11/13/2015

"Worst experience ever"

Nobody listens to what you say. Nothing but lies from sales manager. Yes that is a strong accusation but 100 percent accurate. Accessories department is utterly incompetent so if you decide to buy at least save yourself the headache and go elsewhere. The salesman I had was the only positive thing about the entire dealership.

tmsmith1
11/02/2015

"From a loyal Mazda now a proud Jeep Trailhawk Owner"

Greg Tellis he treated me like gold. His professionalism is beyond words. Greg seen me through the process; making sure I was satisfied. When approaching me, he greeted me with a friendly smile, making me comfortable & put me first! Being a loyal Mazda owner, I was new to the Jeep world; of course having questions after I left the dealership, the next day I called, and Greg was able to answer them with the same professionalism & attitude over the phone, making the transition from Mazda to Jeep smooth. With that & much more I could say, I sincerely appreciate your outstanding customer service & salesman ship Greg. The diligence & dedication demonstrated to me, I felt as the customer, I was high quality. Now it's time to add on a few things I are on my wish list. Also we can’t forget about Patrick Burrell; his communication was and tentativeness was outstanding, as he showed me the controls of the Jeep. Thank you Patrick! Thank you all so much. Continue serving the customer, with positive flawless customer service.

Patrick Burrell