Dick Dyer Toyota

Jim Hudson Toyota

Mixhael
9/29/2016

"God send"

Randall helped me get extensive repairs on my '98 4 runner. The service was above and beyond, and the repairs were above and beyond expectations. Thanks Randall. I'm be back for sure, and look forward to my next 4 runner purchase next year.

William
9/28/2016

"Randall Stansell"

From the moment we met Randall, we knew that we were going to have a good experience. He told us what we needed to have done but did not push us to get it done. He is very trustworthy, customer orientated, and professional. The service was completed a lot sooner than expected.

Bob Nerbun
9/24/2016

"Randall Stansell is Outstanding Service Department Manager"

Randall helped me help my son who had contacted him from Australia on repairs that had received a previous quote. He helped me to finance and supplement my son's limited financial ability to get his older 4-Runner into working shape with many major needed repairs done in a timely manner, so that my son could use it while back in the "States" for a limited time. Randal went above and beyond what I had every right to expect to help effect these needed repairs. He is an awesome representative for Dick Dyer Toyota, and it is clear from my short interaction with him that he is very knowledgeable about Toyota cars and can diagnose problems from simple explanations of the symptoms that are given him. Sincerely, Bob Nerbun Retired Professor Emeritus of Physics USC Sumter..

Gary Kirkbride
9/23/2016

"People who care "

My experience at Dick Dyer was Pleasant. this is the third car/truck we bought from Dick Dyer and the folks that served us were professional,friendly, personable and bent over backwards to insure I got what i wanted. Dwight, Craig and Brent couldn't do any better to keep me happy.

Dwight, Craig, Brent

cleitner@att.net
9/21/2016

"Happy Keying now. "

Problem with my key not working. Called my advisor Randall Stansell, bring it to him and he would take care of it. I did, he had it fixed in less than 10 minutes. Randall is an asset to your dealership.

Hornsby, Ben123
9/16/2016

"Tires"

Yes, I received excellent service and guidance. I was explained various options and was given advice about which tires would be best for my car. I was told in detail what benefits came with the purchase of the tires that I selected. The job was done in a reasonable amount of time and everyone was very friendly and considerate.

ngws
9/14/2016

"New car lease experience"

Very professional and courteous. Could not have been treated better.Also checked other Dealers and was surprised that Toyota was so far ahead of the competition. Amazing Great experience

Kassy Williams & Dwight Hylton

Happy now
9/13/2016

"Randall saved the day!!!!"

Randall is the BOMB!!!!! He jumped in and took over a service issue that was taking another service lane rep 5 days to resolve. If he had not saved the day I was not coming back. KUDOS!!!!!

Randall's technician - not sure of his name

Steve1cc
9/13/2016

"Great service"

Randell was excellent and helpful. He keeps me coming back. He is very knowledgable and friendly. He gives great comfort and ease when getting my car serviced.

Randall stansell

gantler
9/10/2016

"Service Dept"

Technicians and Randall and very good in their communications and recommendations. Randall keeps you informed as the new events occur and follows up and cares for you.

Randall