Dick Dyer Toyota

240 Killian Commons Parkway,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Dick Dyer Toyota Info
About Dick Dyer Toyota

Dick Dyer Toyota is your number one source for new and used Toyota vehicles. We are one year into our new State of the Art facility here off of Killian Commons Parkway. Dick Dyer Toyota has the largest Toyota Inventory in Columbia SC for you to shop from. We have all the ammenities that you have come to expect like a huge showroom, cafe, kids play area, free shuttle service, covered drop off area and a wireless internet customer lounge. Dick Dyer Toyota is committed to giving our customers the best car buying experience possible. Please pay us a visit and experience the Dick Dyer difference!

About Dick Dyer Toyota

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Cafe
Elaine
5/09/2016

"Wanderfull service"

Great job I took my new car in to have its first service. I was greeted propyl and was real happy the way I was treated I was keep in loop they even washed my car,

Mr Randall

May 10, 2016

Thank you, Elaine, for letting us know how your recent trip to our Service Department went! We take pride in making sure that you and your vehicle are properly taken care of. Your business is important to us, and we hope that you will be back in to see us again for your future automotive needs!

BBlood
5/01/2016

"Dissatisfied! "

Worst car buying experience ever! Brought a used car from here 7 months ago which had 17,000 miles on it. Still under factory Warranty. After about 2 weeks of owning the car I noticed a loud clunking/ rattling noise, took the car back to dickdyer "they said take it to a chevy dealership it's under warranty " so I did. 6 months later I'm still dealing with chevy about this car after they already replaced the transmission. So, yesterday 4/30/16 I went and spoke to the used car manager at dickdyer name Chris , he made me feel like worse than before I walked in (now after buying this car paying $780.00 month, dealing with chevy for 6 months , In and out of rental cars, countless times at the chevy service centers, phone calls. Ect) also during this same time I purchased 2 brand new Toyota Camry's for my wife and referred my family to buy from here...this is what Chis at dickdyer had to say " well the problem isn't with us here at dickdyer, it's with chevy. It's there product! At the same time I'm explaining everything I've been through and asking for help getting out of the car. Basically he said you brought it, it yours....I will never buy or recommend this company to anyone, and I know a lot of people, I'm definitely going to post any and everywhere. Company sucks!

CHRIS (MANAGER)

May 05, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, Brandon. We understand you feel as though we have not lived up to your expectations regarding the customer service with your used vehicle. Our team values your feedback, however, and will share your review with our management team in order to help best address your concerns. We value you as a customer, and are not happy until you are happy. In order to best speak about your concerns, we would like the opportunity to talk with you in greater detail. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to Matt Harper, our General Manager, at 803-786-4111, as he would like to talk with you directly. Thank you for letting us know about your concerns, and we look forward to working with you shortly.

Meeee
4/05/2016

"2016 Toyota Camry"

I wanted to follow up with my previous review Jeff Bower was a great representative at Dick Dyer to get my problem resolved and the upper management team was so supportive in fixing the problem if you are looking for a new car see Jeff Bower thanks for resolution that was fair to me.

Jeff Bower

April 07, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share an updated review with us! Jeff was happy to help resolve your concerns and take care of you the way you deserve to be treated. Our goal is to provide you with a quality experience that you can be satisfied with, and Jeff is definitely part of ensuring this is possible. Thank you for your business, and congratulations on your new Toyota Camry!

Kenya W
1/26/2016

"Did not inspect my used car before selling"

I bought a used 2013 Lexus on Dec. 29, 2015 with 20928 miles on the odometer. On Jan. 19 the maintenance required signal came on (22947 miles on the dash at this time). I looked under the hood and ALL fluids were low and the oil was dirty. I called that morning and was told I could bring the car anytime that day. I took the car in at 3:00 that afternoon ( after work). At first I was told that it was just a slight error and they were going to adjust the maintenance signal without even checking the oil. When I stated I wanted it check first, then he quickly pulled out the oil stick and said, "See your car is full." Anyone who has a car knows that newer cars DON"T HAVE LEAKS and the oil will stay full, BUT it does GET DIRTY and needs to be CHANGED! I was told to schedule and appointment for another day and they will have a look. This is my first time buying a car from this dealership, and right now I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Service department manager

February 02, 2016

Kenya, thank you for bringing your vehicle’s needs to our attention, as well as your recent experience. We understand that you feel as though we have not lived up to your expectations. This is not our intent at Dick Dyer Toyota, and we therefore would like the opportunity to work with you to address your concerns and perhaps begin to improve your perception of the dealership. Please reach out to Dennis Mixon, Service Director, at 678-777-2247 at your earliest convenience, as he would be more than happy to work with you. We look forward to having the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to excellence, and thank you for your business.

Len the teacher
1/16/2016

"Doesn't do what they promise....."

I bought a used vehicle from Dick Dyer Toyota.... the purchase process was close to 5 hour ordeal. When I took delivery, they had to drill out a gas door lock. They PROMISED my with a "WE Owe Ticket" that was signed that they would replace the lock. I had the auto for ten days and the check engine light came on. I was told I had a thirty day, 3,000 mile warranty when I purchased. Made purchase on Nov 20th.2015. Todays date is January 16th, 2016 ... Conclusion , I'm still waiting on my fuel door lock. My check engine light is still on,,,, and Dick Dyer Toyota does NOT do what they say, even if in writing. To top it all off the dealership was still calling me three weeks after purchase , because of additional paper work they needed... WHAT A JOKE!!!

Sales and F&I

February 01, 2016

Len, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We understand that you were not completely satisfied with your recent experiences at our dealership. It is never our goal to provide you with less than excellent service, therefore we would like the opportunity to speak with you to better address your concerns and make things right for you. We value your feedback and your business, so at your earliest convenience, please contact Dennis Mixon, Service Director, at 678-777-2247 so that we can properly take care of your concerns. Our team appreciates hearing from you, and looks forward to the opportunity to speak with you soon.

SG
1/11/2016

"Sales Consultant- Dennis Risher"

Buying a car was GREAT. Sales Consultant: Dennis Risher is FANTASTIC. I called he had it waiting out front ready to test drive less than 30 minutes. The BEST thing of all -ALL questions were answered. The man knows his stuff. S. Green

Daniel Day

January 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind remarks! Our team works hard to ensure that you are taken care of and all of your questions are answered. We understand that buying a new car can be difficult task, so we work hard to make it less difficult and more enjoyable. Dennis is a great part of this process, and will appreciate the compliments. Thank you for choosing Dick Dyer Toyota, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

dscotty5fsu
1/05/2016

"You get what you pay for"

Great place to take your car/truck if want the security of knowing everything that is needed to be repaired/serviced, using the best equipment of high tech computers that are specifically designed to detect problems with Toyota and Lexus vehicles was completed and saved in their records as indisputable evidence in case something later goes wrong with your vehicle (yes I know that was a run on sentence). I once had a dispute but they heard me out, thought I was being rational with my dispute, and took care of me after. A new service manager has just taken over, seems very sincere, and making a point to do the jobs right and honest. They are also always slammed, busy so they must be doing something right for others too.

Dennis Mixon (Service Manager)

January 08, 2016

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing, as it is because of our customers like you that we are able to be successful at what we do. Our team is always willing to work with you when you have concerns, and are glad to have been able to accommodate those concerns for you properly. Thank you for your loyalty, and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future!

BBlood
10/24/2015

"damage my cars!"

I wouldn't recommend this dealership, I love Toyota but dick dyer has poor customer service especially in the service department. I brought 2 cars on the same day. 2 months later I received a email stating a complimentary hand car wash. So I scheduled both cars. I have to say they did the poorest wash ever and there were scratches and whirls all over both cars...also they curb the wheel on 1 of the cars Really bad. (All could've been avoided if the did take the cars thru that auto car wash which i asked before they took the car back"yes they're going hand wash it , says the receptionist) spoke to Gio(absolutely no help, lies and hung up the phone in my face) and Bill. Bill came out and offered a solution to get my wheel fix and cars detailed but nothing yet. Bad experience for me....

Gio, Bill

SQuinn
10/06/2015

"Service Department Is Poor"

I had always thought that Dick Dyer took pride in its service department's work and reputation. Something has clearly changed and not for the better. On September 24, 2015 the tire light came on while I was driving my 2009 Highlander. The temperature had dropped and it was pouring rain. I got the car to Dick Dyer and asked the service department to check all the tires, especially the spare (which had become low with changes in the temperature in the past). The service person said he would check all the tires, including the spare. In a few short minutes, the service guy came to the waiting area and told me my tires were fine. I again specifically asked him if he had checked the spare. He assured me he had and then told me the tire light was still on but that if I drove the car about 15 miles, the light would go off. This seemed a bit sketchy to me for three reasons (1) the car was only back in the service area a very few minutes. Not long enough to check all the tire pressures, including the spare (2) it seemed to me that if all the tire pressures were normal, the light should have gone off then not 15 miles later (3) when I looked in the trunk it was obvious that nothing had been moved to gain access to the spare. I drove the car for more than 15 miles and the tire light remained on. I then had someone else actually check the spare tire and it was very low. So obviously, the service department had not only not fixed my tire pressure as I had specifically requested, they also lied to me and told me that had when they clearly hadn't. This makes me very sad. I have long trusted Dick Dyer Toyota. I do not now, I don't think their workmanship is of very high quality nor is their truthfulness or integrity. I will be going to a different Toyota dealership in the future.

Uknown

October 20, 2015

Susan, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We deeply apologize that you were unsatisfied with your experience with our service department. It is never our intent to receive negative feedback, however we take all feedback very seriously so that we can improve our processes and also our customers' satisfaction. Your feedback is crucial in this process, and we intend to use it as a learning tool to grow. This is not an excuse for your visit, however. We would like to speak with you and work to make things right and begin to regain the trust of both you and your husband. At your earliest convenience, please contact Michael Fletcher, Service Manager, at 803-786-4111. He would be more than happy to work with you to improve your perception of our dealership. We look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully working with you again soon.

Katiebriana1
9/21/2015

"Horrible experience "

I had my 2013 car for not even two months...my engine blew within that two months and my radiator port was held up by zip ties. Clearly they don't go over their used cars.

Corey