Dick Dyer Toyota

240 Killian Commons Parkway,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Dick Dyer Toyota Info
About Dick Dyer Toyota

Dick Dyer Toyota is your number one source for new and used Toyota vehicles. We are one year into our new State of the Art facility here off of Killian Commons Parkway. Dick Dyer Toyota has the largest Toyota Inventory in Columbia SC for you to shop from. We have all the ammenities that you have come to expect like a huge showroom, cafe, kids play area, free shuttle service, covered drop off area and a wireless internet customer lounge. Dick Dyer Toyota is committed to giving our customers the best car buying experience possible. Please pay us a visit and experience the Dick Dyer difference!

About Dick Dyer Toyota

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Cafe
Ashash
1/31/2015

"Great Experience! "

Bought a new Camry from the great folks at Dick Dyer today and it was a pleasure. Leslie, Dennis, and Ryan were a lot of help and did everything possible to make sure our needs and wants were taken care of with our new car. Got a great deal as well. Everything was upfront and clear. Nothing hidden what so ever. Dealership itself was clean and nice. Selection of vehicles was nice, even though they are transferring one for us to their dealership, in which they were very willing to do so. Again a joy to work with and would definitely send anyone to them for purchasing.

Leslie, Dennis, and Ryan

February 02, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! On behalf of the entire Dick Dyer family, congratulations on the purchase of your new Camry! We are happy to hear you enjoyed you car-buying experience with Leslie, Ryan, and Dennis, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

ecrane30
12/09/2014

"Toyota Loyalty Program Fail"

This is your typical car dealership who strives behind over promise and under deliver. Last year I purchased a vehicle under the impression I would qualify for the Toyota Loyalty Program so after 12 months of perfect payments I was informed that my credit wouldn't allow me to qualify. I asked multiple times if credit was a factor in this program and was told no. So it seems the salesman only wanted to make a sale by being dishonest. This was my first dealership experience. I had to learn the hard way. Get everything in writing. In the meantime please take your business elsewhere.

Teddy

December 29, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Eric, and we are sorry to hear you have not been satisfied with your overall sales and ownership experience. We do not determine the guidelines for the Toyota Loyalty Program, and we sincerely apologize for any miscommunication by our sales staff that made you feel you were mislead. We pride ourselves on our honest and transparent sales process, and we are deeply troubled that your experience did not align with those standards. We will use your comments to ensure this does not happen in the future, and we hope for an opportunity to prove our commitment to delivering excellent customer service to you personally.

consumer66
9/29/2014

"awful time with no response"

Purchasing an automobile is stressful these days because of the negative light that car dealers are put under. After receiving your letter and the process of purchasing my car through your dealership I felt the need to reply. I want to first say that the whole experience was not negative nor was it difficult. However, I feel some issues needed to be looked at and may need to be corrected. I noticed a used Suburban on your website and contacted the online sales person. I believe his name was Nick. Through a process of running back and forth over the phone Nick was able to convince a manager to hold the car for one week until I could arrive on Saturday. I am a teacher and football coach and have limited time to travel 3 hours. When I arrived at the dealership I met with Nick and he immediately brought over another sales person who I would now be dealing with. Upon my arrival I was told the car would be cleaned and ready to view. When I arrived the car was far from clean and was not ready to be viewed. It currently was being fixed. I asked that the car be brought out as we needed to start the paper work and return my rental car. This process started at 12:00. The car was brought out to view and test drive. As I went over the car my sales person disappeared and we stood there looking at the car waiting for him for at least 15 minutes until I went back in and asked where he was so we could test drive the car. The sales person affectively came out and we test drove the car. It was apparent he knew nothing about the car, features, buttons, nothing. I, looking back, understand your Toyota Dealership and not Chevy. The next issue took from 12:50 to 3:00pm. Why it took so long is beyond me. I secured financing, paper work and money before I every arrived at your dealership with Nick. The salesperson had not a clue to what was done. It took him running around and looking foolish to find the information that had already been taken care of. Poor communication and customer service became noticeable. However, the real issue was about the windshield. I asked that the cracked and chipped windshield be replaced, as neither the manager, sales person nor Nick knew of these issues. Your solution by the manager was to take 100 dollars off the car and I lie (commit fraud) to my insurance company and have them replace the windshield. Against my better judgment I continued to purchase the car however did not accept this. Your manager said he would replace the windshield with an aftermarket part valued at $200 and not the original $800 windshield. I stupidly agreed to this. However through this process your customer service agent Sarah has been very nice and worked with me as the aftermarket windshield could not be used and they found the proper windshield. However in the next week and few days of owning this car I have noticed that the driver side mirror does not retract in as it should, driver side window now makes a horrible sound when going down, and the dimmer on the passenger side mirror does not work. Had the sales person gone over the features I might be able to have caught these issues. It was not until I was able to review the owner’s manual and learn of these features and realize there was a problem. Not sure if that falls under the old term “buyer be wear”. I am not sure what other issues may soon arise but I have an appointment to have the car looked over. The final issue occurred as I walked out of the dealership I was handed a set of keys, I asked is there another set? The answer was given,” no, sorry that’s the only set you have”. I have affectively now purchased a new set which has cost me another $200. Here again I was never notified of these items. I do not expect the world to be perfect, however I expect honesty, respect and quality customer service. The last vehicle I purchased I was so overwhelmed with customer service that my father, brother and two coaches also went to that salesperson on my recommendation and bought cars. I can say my fiancé, mother and brother in-law who are looking at Toyotas will not be visiting Dick Dyer. Even the letter that was sent to me wishes me the best on my new purchase of a Toyota, I bought a Chevy. I worked for Disney as Director of New Business Development and was trained in quality, honest customer service. I can say the communication, customer service and the proposition to commit fraud have not left me feeling very happy and concerned about what else I might find out about my car. Again, Sarah and Nick were great. I feel horrible for the Salesperson as he was left in the dark about a lot of information and looked confused and affectively wasted my time in trying to find it. I apologize for the lengthy letter. I just wanted to make you aware of these items before I do anything else. Thank you for your time. Best Regards,

October 14, 2014

Lucas, we appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your recent sales experience with us. We sincerely apologize for any dissatisfaction you felt, and assure you this is not how we pride ourselves on doing business at Dick Dyer Toyota. We will use your comments to ensure a better experience for all our customers moving forward, and we hope for an opportunity to better serve you in the future!

bowengs
6/19/2014

"Daniel Day"

I have dealt with Dick Dyer Toyota three times in the past year. I dealt with Daniel Day from day one and I ask for him on every visit. I have purchased vehicles from several dealerships in the midlands and none have impressed me like Dick Dyer Toyota. I cannot say enough about the hard work and complete HONESTY that I saw from my sales person, Daniel Day. He is very young but also very knowledgable about his duties and responsibilities. I hope that Dick Dyer realizes this young man's potential, if they could clone him they would definitely overwhelm all other dealships in the area.

Daniel Day

December 29, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We are very proud in Daniel's ability to deliver the unrivaled customer service we strive to provide to every customer who walks in our doors, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with just that for all your future automotive needs!

Irene49
5/03/2014

"Wonderful place"

Mr. Joey is an excellent salesman. He listened to what I wanted and he found it. The price was great and service priceless Thank you so much.

Joey McDowell

May 06, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words, Irene! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience working with Joey, and we look forward to seeing you again soon for all your future sales and service needs!

blkqueenalicia
5/02/2014

"James Robinson"

This dealership was recommended by my brother in law. The first day we were greeted with a wonderful smile by a new salesperson James Robinson. I believe James (once he really gets his feet wet) will be an outstanding salesperson since he is quite eager to do well. We weren't sure about the car so we left to make some in house decisions and he continued to contact us even after we left the dealership to let us know what was new on the lot and to give us other persuading information. Kudos to the entire team and to the dealership for a job well done. We were very pleased.

James Robinson

May 06, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review! James is one of the fresher faces to join the Dick Dyer family, but he is already displaying the excellent customer service, friendly demeanor, and expertise we expect from all of our salespeople. We hope your pleasant experience with James will have you choosing Dick Dyer Toyota for all your future automotive needs!

DWilly
4/10/2014

"Peerless"

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Dick Dyer Toyota and had the pleasure of working with Taylor Scheibler. From the moment he introduced himself, Taylor was the epitome of customer service and professionalism. I initially made it clear that I was not necessarily adamant about purchasing a vehicle, but I was interested and wanted to know what the best possible options were for me and my family. Taylor was respectful to my wishes and although there was no guarantee of a sale, he diligently addressed all of my questions and concerns and provided me with additional resources in which to do additional research. This undoubtedly impacted my decision as did his confidence in assuring me that the vehicle I wanted would be delivered to standard. Needless to say, he kept his promise. Taylor’s customer service was just peerless. He also showed genuine care towards my two daughters (2,7) and I can assure you that he will go above and beyond for the customer even after the sale is complete and the paperwork has been signed. His available knowledge and ability to find the answer is indicative of an individual who takes pride in his job and wants to fulfill potential, and is not content with simply recognizing it. I am positive that this is true about the personnel at Dick Dyer Toyota as everyone I came into contact with was helpful, friendly and assertive. If you are considering purchasing a new vehicle, or simply weighing your options and you want a hassle free, customer service driven experience, I implore you to visit Dick Dyer Toyota.

Taylor Scheibler

jamorrow3
3/27/2014

"Very pleased!"

My wife and I went to several other dealerships in the area. The sales staff at these other dealerships seemed less helpful, perhaps because we were looking for an economy car. The staff at Dick Dyer was a refreshing contrast. Joel Demary was especially kind and patient in helping us think through what car best fit our needs. We never felt pressured by him to buy more car than we wanted or could afford. We were very pleased with the price and after 10,000 miles of driving the car, we have been even more pleased. We've also had two free routine maintenance visits since purchasing the car, and the service department makes keeping our car in good condition about as convenient as it could possibly be. We also have an old van (not bought at Dick Dyer) and when it's no longer road-worthy, we'll definitely return to Dick Dyer for our next vehicle.

Joel Demary

March 31, 2014

We greatly appreciate your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, as we love hearing from our customers! It's been our pleasure taking care of you and your vehicle, and we look forward to your next visit! Let us know if you need anything in the meantime!

mischka
3/23/2014

"I've just transferred here in Columbia, SC and was..."

I've just transferred here in Columbia, SC and was starting over again with almost everything. I'm having a puzzled thinking as to what car to buy, considering my budget for the car, the durability, and the safety features of the car. I was so thankful for I was referred by a friend to check in Dick Dyer Toyota for I've never been wrong in making business with them. I was so impressed by the quality of service and the very friendly accommodation by the dealer named Mr. Dennis Risher. He answered my concerns with an intelligeble mind and has given me the BEST DEAL ever for my 2014 Venza... such things which exceeded my expectations relative to buying a car:-)!!! Also, Dick Dyer keeps me constantly updated about important matters about my car, including the maintenance schedule. Thank you very much MR. RISHER and the TEAM for your genuine assistance. I hope nothing but the BEST for you and your dealership company!!!

Mr. Dennis Risher

March 27, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! We were happy to work with you and figure out which vehicle best met your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, as we enjoy hearing from our customers. If there is anything we can assist with in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call! Thanks again!

March 27, 2014

RRFB
1/30/2014

"An outstanding customer service. My wife and I told Mr...."

An outstanding customer service. My wife and I told Mr. Wilson what I needed and he worked it out with his manager Mr. Todd. They took extraordinary measures to ensure that I obtained what I was looking for in a 2014 4Runners. Mr. Wilson friendly personality exceeded what our expectations were on buying a new car, took time to make sure we were being treated right. All of the employees were very professional and very pleasant.

Mr. Jason Wilson & Mr. Todd

February 03, 2014

We're glad to hear of your great experience with our team here at Dick Dyer Toyota! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, as we love hearing from our customers. If there is anything we can assist with in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call or stop back in!