Read Reviews Dick Dyer Toyota

Overall

4.8 out of 5

129 lifetime reviews

Dick Dyer Toyota

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Dick Dyer Toyota

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Dick Dyer Toyota has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Dick Dyer Toyota

Dick Dyer Toyota is your number one source for new and used Toyota vehicles. We are one year into our new State of the Art facility here off of Killian Commons Parkway. Dick Dyer Toyota has the largest Toyota Inventory in Columbia SC for you to shop from. We have all the ammenities that you have come to expect like a huge showroom, cafe, kids play area, free shuttle service, covered drop off area and a wireless internet customer lounge. Dick Dyer Toyota is committed to giving our customers the best car buying experience possible. Please pay us a visit and experience the Dick Dyer difference!

Our Location

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Daniel Day"

bowengs
6/19/2014 11:27:17 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Daniel Day

My Review Of Dick Dyer Toyota:

I have dealt with Dick Dyer Toyota three times in the past year. I dealt with Daniel Day from day one and I ask for him on every visit. I have purchased vehicles from several dealerships in the midlands and none have impressed me like Dick Dyer Toyota. I cannot say enough about the hard work and complete HONESTY that I saw from my sales person, Daniel Day. He is very young but also very knowledgable about his duties and responsibilities. I hope that Dick Dyer realizes this young man's potential, if they could clone him they would definitely overwhelm all other dealships in the area.

"Wonderful place"

Irene49
5/3/2014 6:11:34 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Joey McDowell

My Review Of Dick Dyer Toyota:

Mr. Joey is an excellent salesman. He listened to what I wanted and he found it. The price was great and service priceless
Thank you so much.

Added: 5/6/2014 8:12:48 AM

Thank you so much for your kind words, Irene! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience working with Joey, and we look forward to seeing you again soon for all your future sales and service needs!

"James Robinson"

blkqueenalicia
5/2/2014 9:58:09 AM

James Robinson

My Review Of Dick Dyer Toyota:

This dealership was recommended by my brother in law. The first day we were greeted with a wonderful smile by a new salesperson James Robinson. I believe James (once he really gets his feet wet) will be an outstanding salesperson since he is quite eager to do well. We weren't sure about the car so we left to make some in house decisions and he continued to contact us even after we left the dealership to let us know what was new on the lot and to give us other persuading information. Kudos to the entire team and to the dealership for a job well done. We were very pleased.

Added: 5/6/2014 8:09:08 AM

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review! James is one of the fresher faces to join the Dick Dyer family, but he is already displaying the excellent customer service, friendly demeanor, and expertise we expect from all of our salespeople. We hope your pleasant experience with James will have you choosing Dick Dyer Toyota for all your future automotive needs!

"Peerless"

DWilly
4/10/2014 1:49:16 PM

Taylor Scheibler

My Review Of Dick Dyer Toyota:

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Dick Dyer Toyota and had the pleasure of working with Taylor Scheibler. From the moment he introduced himself, Taylor was the epitome of customer service and professionalism. I initially made it clear that I was not necessarily adamant about purchasing a vehicle, but I was interested and wanted to know what the best possible options were for me and my family. Taylor was respectful to my wishes and although there was no guarantee of a sale, he diligently addressed all of my questions and concerns and provided me with additional resources in which to do additional research. This undoubtedly impacted my decision as did his confidence in assuring me that the vehicle I wanted would be delivered to standard. Needless to say, he kept his promise. Taylor’s customer service was just peerless. He also showed genuine care towards my two daughters (2,7) and I can assure you that he will go above and beyond for the customer even after the sale is complete and the paperwork has been signed. His available knowledge and ability to find the answer is indicative of an individual who takes pride in his job and wants to fulfill potential, and is not content with simply recognizing it. I am positive that this is true about the personnel at Dick Dyer Toyota as everyone I came into contact with was helpful, friendly and assertive. If you are considering purchasing a new vehicle, or simply weighing your options and you want a hassle free, customer service driven experience, I implore you to visit Dick Dyer Toyota.

"Very pleased!"

jamorrow3
3/27/2014 9:26:38 PM

Joel Demary

My Review Of Dick Dyer Toyota:

My wife and I went to several other dealerships in the area. The sales staff at these other dealerships seemed less helpful, perhaps because we were looking for an economy car. The staff at Dick Dyer was a refreshing contrast. Joel Demary was especially kind and patient in helping us think through what car best fit our needs. We never felt pressured by him to buy more car than we wanted or could afford. We were very pleased with the price and after 10,000 miles of driving the car, we have been even more pleased. We've also had two free routine maintenance visits since purchasing the car, and the service department makes keeping our car in good condition about as convenient as it could possibly be.

We also have an old van (not bought at Dick Dyer) and when it's no longer road-worthy, we'll definitely return to Dick Dyer for our next vehicle.

Added: 3/31/2014 8:47:08 AM

We greatly appreciate your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, as we love hearing from our customers! It's been our pleasure taking care of you and your vehicle, and we look forward to your next visit! Let us know if you need anything in the meantime!

Twitter
"I've just transferred here in Columbia, SC and was..."

mischka
3/23/2014 4:02:25 PM

Mr. Dennis Risher

My Review Of Dick Dyer Toyota:

I've just transferred here in Columbia, SC and was starting over again with almost everything. I'm having a puzzled thinking as to what car to buy, considering my budget for the car, the durability, and the safety features of the car. I was so thankful for I was referred by a friend to check in Dick Dyer Toyota for I've never been wrong in making business with them. I was so impressed by the quality of service and the very friendly accommodation by the dealer named Mr. Dennis Risher. He answered my concerns with an intelligeble mind and has given me the BEST DEAL ever for my 2014 Venza... such things which exceeded my expectations relative to buying a car:-)!!! Also, Dick Dyer keeps me constantly updated about important matters about my car, including the maintenance schedule. Thank you very much MR. RISHER and the TEAM for your genuine assistance. I hope nothing but the BEST for you and your dealership company!!!

Added: 3/27/2014 11:10:29 AM

Thank you for the great feedback! We were happy to work with you and figure out which vehicle best met your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, as we enjoy hearing from our customers. If there is anything we can assist with in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call! Thanks again!

Added: 3/27/2014 11:10:34 AM

Twitter
"An outstanding customer service. My wife and I told Mr...."

RRFB
1/30/2014 10:40:41 AM

Mr. Jason Wilson & Mr. Todd

My Review Of Dick Dyer Toyota:

An outstanding customer service. My wife and I told Mr. Wilson what I needed and he worked it out with his manager Mr. Todd. They took extraordinary measures to ensure that I obtained what I was looking for in a 2014 4Runners. Mr. Wilson friendly personality exceeded what our expectations were on buying a new car, took time to make sure we were being treated right. All of the employees were very professional and very pleasant.

Added: 2/3/2014 3:07:34 PM

We're glad to hear of your great experience with our team here at Dick Dyer Toyota! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, as we love hearing from our customers. If there is anything we can assist with in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call or stop back in!

Twitter
"My husband and I told Mr Rick Player what we wanted. And..."

deloisgeiger
11/18/2013 10:19:37 PM

DMV

My Review Of Dick Dyer Toyota:

My husband and I told Mr Rick Player what we wanted. And he went right to work on it. We were very please at the car he show us.

Added: 11/21/2013 10:36:38 AM

We hope you enjoyed your experience with us at Dick Dyer Toyota! Be sure to let us know if there is anything you need in the future!

Twitter
"Easy and pleasant transaction. I told the salesman what I..."

Jo1rollins
11/3/2013 12:14:41 AM

Jeff and stephen

My Review Of Dick Dyer Toyota:

Easy and pleasant transaction. I told the salesman what I needed and he worked it out with his manger Jeff. The financing part was easy as well which is usually the hard part. Love my new 4Runner.

Added: 11/11/2013 9:04:47 AM

We're glad you're loving your new 4Runner! Thanks for choosing Dick Dyer Toyota to purchase your new vehicle, as we greatly appreciate your business.

Twitter
"Had a phenomenal experience working with Mr. Anthony..."

Rach1619
10/9/2013 11:54:19 AM

Anthony Addison

My Review Of Dick Dyer Toyota:

Had a phenomenal experience working with Mr. Anthony Addison, he took extraordinary measures to ensure that I obtained what I was looking for in a vehicle. His friendly personality exceeded what my expectations were on buying a car. He was determined to get me in and out as quickly as possible, which I greatly appreciated. All of the employees were very professional and amiable.

Added: 10/10/2013 8:52:11 AM

We're glad to hear you had a phenomenal experience working with our team here at Dick Dyer Toyota! Our customers are our top priority, and we want to be sure we're doing everything we can do deliver a great, qaulity experience to you. Thanks for your kind feedback!

Reviews 11-20 >>