Dick Dyer Toyota

240 Killian Commons Parkway,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Dick Dyer Toyota Info
About Dick Dyer Toyota

Dick Dyer Toyota is your number one source for new and used Toyota vehicles. We are one year into our new State of the Art facility here off of Killian Commons Parkway. Dick Dyer Toyota has the largest Toyota Inventory in Columbia SC for you to shop from. We have all the ammenities that you have come to expect like a huge showroom, cafe, kids play area, free shuttle service, covered drop off area and a wireless internet customer lounge. Dick Dyer Toyota is committed to giving our customers the best car buying experience possible. Please pay us a visit and experience the Dick Dyer difference!

About Dick Dyer Toyota

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Cafe
NewRide2015
8/13/2015

"Superior Service!"

I recently purchased my first vehicle in about 10 years with much reservation. Luckily, I had an opportunity to connect with a professional. Working with Jason Brown has been the best car purchasing experience ever. I am thrilled to have a new ride and to have avoided all the stresses that can come with large purchases. Thanks, Jason!!!

Jason Brown

August 14, 2015

We are so excited to congratulate you on your new vehicle! Our sales department works hard to ensure that you receive expert care when choosing the vehicle best suited to your needs. Jason is a great asset to this team, and will surely appreciate knowing that you enjoyed working with him. We hope you enjoy your new ride, and look forward to working with you in the future!

fsd
8/04/2015

"Find another dealership."

My first experience with Dick Dyer's service department was eighteen months ago and it was great. My second time was earlier this year and it was the worst car service experience I've ever had. Yesterday was my third time, and it was mixed, but poor. I assume they did the service well. They did it fast. They called me as soon as it was ready. But that service writer was really rude to both me and my wife. He better be glad he's not my employee.

Bret was the rude service writer. A terrific young guy handled our delivery.

August 18, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We understand that you were not completely satisfied with your recent visit to our service department. Our team would like to hear from you to discuss your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please contact Michael Fletcher at (803) 786-4111. We look forward to hearing from you and working to improve your experience for the future. Thank you for your business!

Mr. Aggrevated
5/30/2015

"Good dealership...AWFUL Internet sales manager"

I have been a customer of Dick Dyer for 12 years and have been pleased with the service. So when my wife decided she wanted a Toyota I immediately thought of Dick Dyer. My wife and I purchased a new 2015 Corolla a week ago, May 23 2015, from Dick Dyer. I dealt with the Internet sales department and already had a pre-negotiated price by the time we went to the dealership the first time regarding the new vehicle purchase. The internet salesman I dealt with was Jason Whitehorn, who did a great job...courteous and professional. However, the Internet sales manager Todd Auton was AWFUL! He was rude, unprofessional, and sarcastic. He indirectly insulted my wife twice with sarcastic comments regarding the purchase of the car. We were in the process of signing paperwork with the salesman Jason Whitehorn when Auton came over and "interjected" into the deal. There was absolutely no purpose in his "visit" other than to insult the salesman and my wife. I quickly advised him that it would be in his best interest to leave the table we were sitting at. I would NEVER deal with that guy again!!! I still purchased the vehicle and still have a liking for the dealership as a whole, but felt the need to write a review regarding Mr. Auton, who I consider to be the worst person I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with when purchasing a car. He reminded me of why I despise buying cars!!!!

Jason Whitehorn , Todd Auton

June 15, 2015

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention, and would like to begin by not only congratulating you on the purchase of your new Corolla and thanking you for your valued business, but also by apologizing for any frustration caused by your interactions with Mr. Auton. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service, which includes treating each and every customer with the utmost respect, and we apologize if you feel your interactions with Mr. Auto did not meet that expectation. We will be investigating your comments fully to ensure this never happens again. We are glad to hear to enjoyed your car-buying experience with Jason as a whole, and we hope his ability to display the kind of customer service we always strive to deliver will provide us with an opportunity to better serve you in the future!

5/07/2015

"Misleading and lazy"

4 yr customer; purchased Prius in 2011. Bad experience today. 1. E-mail ad stated $29 Peace of Mind service to include oil change, tire rotate, etc. Actual cost due to synthetic oil was $77. Really? Cashier stated its double because synthetic lasts twice as long. Humorous. 2. Told wait rime would be 1 hour. Despite having an appointment, wait time was 2 hrs. 3. Restrooms were disgusting. Urine all over floor. 4. New vending machine cafe a far cry from the old cafe, which I really enjoyed on every previous visit. 5. Had to ask for car wash twice. 6. Technician failed to replace eng oil sticker and reset maintenance dash message. 7. Upon further study under the hood (now that doubt had set in) discovered fuse box cover loose in engine bay. 8. Hub cap fell off in driveway at home.

unknown

Hannah123
4/19/2015

"Insulting"

I own a Scion TC and was using the service department of Dick Dyer for several years. Which is why I gave them two strikes. The first was a quote for a headlight bulb replacement. I was quoted $60 and told it was due to the labor intensity of the job. I was informed the bumper must be removed to replace the bulb. I decided to check the user's manual and have a go at it myself. To my amazement I easily replaced the headlight myself and never removed the bumper! I decided to give the service department another chance, hoping my experience to be an isolated incident. I returned when my hatchback would no longer stay up. I needed the rods replaced on the hatchback. I was quoted a price of $479 and informed Toyota was the only place to obtain these parts. I was recommended trying a junk yard. I left Dick Dyer believing the associate but decided to just stop and ask Advance Auto anyway. I purchased the parts for $72 and the sales person installed in the parking lot for free. I returned to Dick Dyer to show the sales associate what an inflated quote he gave me and he simple congratulated me for saving money and walked away! I have never been so insulted! I was treated like and idiot. Someone incapable of reading a users manual and when I confronted someone about the bad business practices he turned his back and walked away from me. It was terrible! I will never do business here again and if I can help it no one I know will either. Never Again.

don't know his name

May 04, 2015

Hannah, we are sorry to hear you have not been satisfied with your recent service experiences with us. We pride ourselves on delivering competitive and transparent pricing, and we apologize if you feel we failed to meet that expectation. We offer dependable service we can stand behind, and we are unable to speak to the outside work you received, but if you have any questions or concerns regarding pricing, please do not hesitate to contact our General Sales Manager, Matt MacIntyre, at (803) 786-4111. We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to speaking with you.

AshleyCan
4/11/2015

"New Car"

From the moment I walked into the dealership, Anthony was friendly and polite and gave real world situations when giving me details about purchasing a new car. I ended up getting the 2015 Corolla Sport. I would highly recommend him to a friend or anyone seeking a new ride. Very cool guy! Thanks Anthony!!!

Anthony Addison

April 13, 2015

You are very welcome, Ashley, and thank you for your review! On behalf of the entire Dick Dyer Toyota family, congratulations on the purchase of your new Corolla! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your car-buying experience with Anthony, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your Corolla's routine maintenance!

Guamgirl
4/09/2015

"Great Experience"

Kendal Decker was the saleman that assisted me as soon as I walked into the Dealership. I was looking at purchasing a vehicle for my daughter.. Mr. Decker was recommended the Toyota Corrolla. I must say I was very impressed with his professionalism and outstanding customer service. I will definitely be a returning customer in the near future to purchase my daughers vehicle.

Kendal Decker

April 13, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your car-shopping experience with Kendal, and we look forward to seeing you again when you are ready to make the purchase for your daughter, as well as for any other automotive needs you have!

Gaylena
3/28/2015

"Great Experience!!!"

Rick Player was our salesman at the time we were looking for a car for our 15 year old daughter.Mr.Rick Player made it possible for us to purchase that car.He has amazing professionalism and a wonderful personality he's really a genuine person.He made our experience with Dick Dyer a very easy and wonderful experience.Mr.Player was concerned about the safety and well being of our daughter as much as we were while decideing on which car to purchase.We can't thank him enough for such an amazing experience.He also has called us several times to make sure my daughter is still happy with her car.Thank you again Rick Player for making our car search an easy one at Dick Dyer Toyota!!!!!!!!!

Rick Player

March 31, 2015

You are very welcome, Gaylena, and thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear your daughter is enjoying her new car, and that Rick was able to provide you with the unrivaled car-buying experience we always strive to deliver. We look forward to seeing both you and your daughter again for all your future automotive needs!

Ashash
1/31/2015

"Great Experience! "

Bought a new Camry from the great folks at Dick Dyer today and it was a pleasure. Leslie, Dennis, and Ryan were a lot of help and did everything possible to make sure our needs and wants were taken care of with our new car. Got a great deal as well. Everything was upfront and clear. Nothing hidden what so ever. Dealership itself was clean and nice. Selection of vehicles was nice, even though they are transferring one for us to their dealership, in which they were very willing to do so. Again a joy to work with and would definitely send anyone to them for purchasing.

Leslie, Dennis, and Ryan

February 02, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! On behalf of the entire Dick Dyer family, congratulations on the purchase of your new Camry! We are happy to hear you enjoyed you car-buying experience with Leslie, Ryan, and Dennis, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

ecrane30
12/09/2014

"Toyota Loyalty Program Fail"

This is your typical car dealership who strives behind over promise and under deliver. Last year I purchased a vehicle under the impression I would qualify for the Toyota Loyalty Program so after 12 months of perfect payments I was informed that my credit wouldn't allow me to qualify. I asked multiple times if credit was a factor in this program and was told no. So it seems the salesman only wanted to make a sale by being dishonest. This was my first dealership experience. I had to learn the hard way. Get everything in writing. In the meantime please take your business elsewhere.

Teddy

December 29, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Eric, and we are sorry to hear you have not been satisfied with your overall sales and ownership experience. We do not determine the guidelines for the Toyota Loyalty Program, and we sincerely apologize for any miscommunication by our sales staff that made you feel you were mislead. We pride ourselves on our honest and transparent sales process, and we are deeply troubled that your experience did not align with those standards. We will use your comments to ensure this does not happen in the future, and we hope for an opportunity to prove our commitment to delivering excellent customer service to you personally.