Dick Hannah Kia

3400 NE Auto Mall Dr,
Vancouver, Washington 98662
Dick Hannah Kia Info
About Dick Hannah Kia

Dick Hannah Kia is your local Portland OR and Vancouver WA leader in Kia sales, service and parts. Our staff is comprised of friendly, knowledgeable and low-pressure associates who boast an unwavering commitment to providing superior customer service. Our goal is to ensure your next Kia purchase is the most enjoyable car-buying experience of your lifetime – so why shop anywhere else? Our stellar reputation attracts local Kia Portland and Kia Vancouver enthusiasts and we regularly accommodate shoppers from Beaverton, Gresham and Salem. Call or visit us today to view our inventory of new and used Kia cars or to schedule an appointment with our parts and service departments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

About Dick Hannah Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

McConnell
6/18/2016

"Easy car buying experience"

Great Price and service. No pressure and friendly. This was the easiest car buying experience that I've had in the past 25 years. I would definitely recommend them

Molli31
6/17/2016

"Always friendly "

Everyone is always helpful and very nice. I've never had a bad experience. When I have an issue they always take the time to figure out what's going on and do their best to fix it. It's great to see how friendly people can be.

Boston
6/15/2016

"Exceptional!"

I had great people working with me to help me complete a deal Everyone was kind, considerate and very knowledgeable in their areas if expertise. I appreciate all the time spent with me on the phone, email, and at the dealership. Great group of people!

June 15, 2016

Thank you for your kinds words about our staff! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Bobby1989
6/11/2016

"Friendly and professional "

I went in looking for help out of a high car payment. My salesperson worked with me and I found a car that I love and everything couldn't have worked out more perfectly. From top to bottom everyone is real friendly and professional. If you're looking for a car I highly recommend working with the staff at Dick Hannah Kia.

June 14, 2016

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We appreciate your business. Enjoy!

Brian70
6/06/2016

"Car buying made easy!"

This was my first time buying a brand-new car. I had heard people complain about how tedious and time-consuming the process could be. To add to my apprehension, I had a broken foot and was using crutches to get around. I was greeted at the door by Matt Favre, and he immediately made me feel at ease. Matt was very friendly and knowledgeable. He made the entire process, from test driving to signing documents, easy and enjoyable. If you're looking to buy a car, go to Dick Hannah Kia and ask for Matt Favre, you'll be happy you did!

June 14, 2016

Brian- Congratulations on your new vehicle. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Levon Veils
5/30/2016

"The best car shopping experience."

Dick Hannah Kia had exactly what we wanted for an exceptional price. Went there to get a 2016 Optima SX, ended up also getting a 2016 Sorento SX as well. Lucas Davidson was such a great help in deciding on what we wanted and very informative on the specifics of the two vehicles. We will definitely be recommending to others to buy their car at Dick Hannah Kia. -Levon Veils & Nancy Miranda

June 02, 2016

Congratulations on both your New Kia's!!! Thank you for your kind words. Welcome to the Dick Hannah Kia Family! Rachel Smith General Manager

tbarber515
5/30/2016

"First Rate"

Just went to "look" at a 2017 Sportage SX Turbo after dinner and ended up driving it home! Best car buying experience ever. Everyone was so friendly and went out of their way to make sure we were happy with our purchase. They all stayed WAY later than they needed to so we could complete the purchase the same day. I can't say enough about how impressed I am with the staff! And I absolutely love my Sportage!

June 02, 2016

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! Enjoy your 2017 Sportage!!!

Ricksmix
5/18/2016

"Awesome Customer Service and Great Overall Experience!"

I have less than perfect credit, so was hesitant to go car shopping. I did some online comparisons and found Dick Hannah Kia to have a great selection. I applied for financing online late Wednesday night. Thursday morning I received a call from Curt T of DHK. He had a few questions: What kind of car was I looking for? How much was I looking to spend? What was I comfortable spending on a car payment? Etc. I answered all of those questions. Curt called me back within hours and had a couple of possibilities. He needed some additional income verification for my 2nd job. I supplied that to him Thursday after work. I work triple shifts, Curt was able to adjust to my schedule. Friday he called and let me now that we had a lender lined up for the vehicle that I wanted at the price I was looking for within the payment range that I had specified. Saturday I test drove it. Loved it. Curt was knowledgeable about the vehicle. Educated me about some of the tech options and ensured that my interactions with others at the dealership were smooth. I met with DHK’s in house insurance lady Kimberly. Although I decided to stick with my insurance company, our time together was pleasant and we shared some laughs. She was very professional. When it came time to sign the contracts, Troy was informative and knowledgeable taking the time to explain each page. The auto sales industry often gets a bad rap. In the past there may have been good reason for that. I, myself have a story or two. I can tell you that my experience at Dick Hannah Kia in Vancouver was EXCELLENT. There is no more need to dread car shopping. Look forward to it and let these professionals guide you to your new car. You won’t regret it!

May 18, 2016

Rick, Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear our team was able to exceed your expectations! Thank you and Welcome to the Dick Hannah Family!

sms2cats2
5/06/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

Have purchased 2 of my vehicles here and now my sister just bought hers there . Excellent customer service. Answered any questions we had and extremely helpful.

May 11, 2016

Thank you for your business and referring your sister! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you! Rachel Smith General Manager

1meanbear
5/04/2016

"Went to ask a couple questions about the Soul EV"

I went in to ask a few questions about the Soul EV...My partner and I had been discussing about replacing his car with a car that is more enviromently friendly. We have bought a few automobiles from Dick Hannah Kia in the past and they are TERRIFIC to deal with. To make a long story short, I taked with John Pelley, and got some good information from Steve and Ray that made our decision easier to make to go ahead and make our choice to lease this vehicle..All of the Dick Hannah Family at the Kia dealership are a wonderful bunch to work with and make what use to be a chore to purchase a new vehicle a plesant experience each and every time...YOU GUYS ROCK, and have made Customers for Life...

May 11, 2016

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Dick Hannah Kia, we appreciate your business! Enjoy your New EV Soul!

Reviews of Curt Torson