Dick Hannah Kia

3400 NE Auto Mall Dr,
Vancouver, Washington 98662
Dick Hannah Kia Info
About Dick Hannah Kia

Dick Hannah Kia is your local Portland OR and Vancouver WA leader in Kia sales, service and parts. Our staff is comprised of friendly, knowledgeable and low-pressure associates who boast an unwavering commitment to providing superior customer service. Our goal is to ensure your next Kia purchase is the most enjoyable car-buying experience of your lifetime – so why shop anywhere else? Our stellar reputation attracts local Kia Portland and Kia Vancouver enthusiasts and we regularly accommodate shoppers from Beaverton, Gresham and Salem. Call or visit us today to view our inventory of new and used Kia cars or to schedule an appointment with our parts and service departments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

About Dick Hannah Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Karmen
4/27/2016

"Matt favre, John pelley"

Everyone has heard the horror stories of "used car salesmen" who push, lie, steal and not have your interest at heart.. Matt favre at dick Hannah dealership was THE salesman that changed my entire perception and overall experience of buying a car. Matt was honest with me, patient and knowledgable. As a business owner, I myself need to trust the people I do business with.. Let's just say look no further- you can trust Matt. Now Matt, although I am sure he can do it all by himself- does lean on John in financials to make the sale possible. The extra length this man went for me and the time he put into my situation is beyond measurable. From remembering my name to the continued smiles I received from both men it all made the difference. At dick Hannah Kia I bought my first car, I even bought my second car.. And I will confidently buy all my cars to come. Thank you Matt and John! that has made an impact on who they are, whether it is a parent, coach, sibling, or teacher. I was lucky; I ha

Sharolyn O
4/18/2016

"Painless experience"

I had been looking for a used/new car for a few months and finally found the best of both worlds? I used their web site and viewed their used cars. It is really simple to use and made the process easy. I wanted a car in price range of 12-15k. I happened to find a used vehicle with less than 15000miles on it. I contacted Steve Davis using the chat button. I arrived at the dealership, took a 30 minute test drive and decided on the car. No need to haggle on the price as it was a good deal for both of us. Signed and drove away in about 2 hours. Steve took his time and didn't try to rush the test drive which I appreciated. No financing issues, just lots of paperwork, Barry was efficient at explaining all aspects of the lending. I would recommend this KIA dealer over any in the Portland market. This is my 2nd Kia from Dick Hannah. Love this brand. They stand behind Believe in nice policy.

Dick Hannah Kia responded to this review

April 25, 2016

Sharolyn- Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business! Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you- Rachel Smith General Manager

Molly D
4/17/2016

"Patience.Very respectful."

They are wonderful sales people and willing to work with ever in your agenda.I had a goid experience with the test drive and got what i came for.

Dick Hannah Kia responded to this review

April 25, 2016

Molly- Thank you for taking time to review our dealership. We appreciate your opinion of us and our process. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you- Rachel Smith General Manager

Lisa A Turney
4/16/2016

"Great Job"

I came in to lease a Sorento. I left with a Soul. My experience was really great. I came in with less than perfect credit and a trade in that was difficult to work with. I couldn't qualify for the lease or the Sorento but, that didn't stop Curt and his team. They bent over backwards to find a car and a price that I could work with. I left the dealershiphone with a Soul that, I absolutely love, with payments that I could work with and we're less than I was hoping for. Thank you Guys.

marsal
4/15/2016

"Professional Staff, easy to work with, highly recommended "

Thank you Ray for such a painless car buying experience! We showed up unsure if we would even be able to be financed, and the team at Dick Hannah Kia worked MIRACLES for us! We got into a brand new Kia Forte and couldn't be more excited. During the buying process, we had all 3 of our kids with us. Everyone on the staff was super friendly and inviting, and even hung out with the kids in the play area just to make them feel important too :) Ray did such an amazing job keeping us informed on the whole buying process and what we needed to do. I would recommend them time and time again. Thank you everyone at Dick Hannah Kia. We couldn't be more pleased with our experience!

duncan
4/15/2016

"Fast, Friendly and professional"

Had a nice car buying experience.It was nice to have no pressure to add anything I did not desire. I would recommend the dealer and salesman again with out hesitation.

Ktfalc17
4/15/2016

"Wonderful, speedy top notch service"

Thank you Matt for a wonderful experience. You and your team were such a pleasure to work with. We came in and the car was ready for us to look at and drive. Financing was quick and easy. We will be back for another car soon!

dwb907
3/31/2016

"Excellent experience at Dick Hannah Kia"

We had decided from online searches and recommendations from friends to purchase a Kia Soul. And we had been impressed by the high ratings others gave to Dick Hannah Kia in Vancouver. Now we understand why. Our salesman, Matt Favre, listened carefully to our priorities and concerns, patiently answered our questions, and explained thoroughly the differences between the various options. He was courteous and friendly, making the entire process of investigation enjoyable. Each other person we encountered in the dealership (including Lucas Davidson, who fielded a number of questions by phone) was attentive, professional, respectful and helpful as well. We considered both late model used vehicles and newer models. Never did we feel the least pressure or discomfort as we considered various alternatives, and decided which would work best for us. Eventually we decided on a new 2016 Kia Soul Plus, which was available at a price far better than we anticipated.

jackie316
3/31/2016

"Definitely would recommend to friends"

Went into Dick Hannah Kia just to explore my options. I was blown away by the helpful staff. Matt F. was great to work with and gave me additional options. They had a great selection of used cars. I definitely would recommend Dick Hannah Kia to my friends.

Mmcgill77
3/29/2016

"Easy and people friendly. They care."

I worked with Chucky on the second time around. He was friendly, funny and easy to talk to. He wanted to make sure I rolled out with a car I was happy with.

Reviews of Barry Tuttle