Dick Hannah Kia

3400 NE Auto Mall Dr,
Vancouver, Washington 98662
Dick Hannah Kia Info
About Dick Hannah Kia

Dick Hannah Kia is your local Portland OR and Vancouver WA leader in Kia sales, service and parts. Our staff is comprised of friendly, knowledgeable and low-pressure associates who boast an unwavering commitment to providing superior customer service. Our goal is to ensure your next Kia purchase is the most enjoyable car-buying experience of your lifetime – so why shop anywhere else? Our stellar reputation attracts local Kia Portland and Kia Vancouver enthusiasts and we regularly accommodate shoppers from Beaverton, Gresham and Salem. Call or visit us today to view our inventory of new and used Kia cars or to schedule an appointment with our parts and service departments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

About Dick Hannah Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

CConroy
7/23/2016

"Great service as always!"

I really Love bringing my car sorrento into to Kia for servicing. Best service dept around. Very helpful and knowledge. Happy to have Devin back - he is the greatest!

Mschne66
7/19/2016

"No surprises just simple car buying"

No surprises! Straight forward on price and was much better than other dealers I had visited. I looked online before visiting and was surprised to find the price of the vehicle was less than what was listed. No pressure sales and very informed about options, features and benefits. A fairly pleasant experience for the most part. Glad I made the drive to Vancouver from Lake Oswego.

Logbuyer1951
7/17/2016

"No games buying a new car"

We were in the market for a 2016 Optima. Hannah met the competitions price and gave us the exterior color we wanted. No games or arm twisting. We were in and out within 1 and 1/2 hours. Two thumbs up

Kabustallo
7/14/2016

"New Kia Soul "

Curt and David were friendly and speedy. Overall good experience for a first time car buyer. I would suggest this dealership to a friend for any car buying needs.

Yogamom
7/02/2016

"We got the car we wantes"

The sales people we worked with were generous with their time and cared about making sure we understood our options and saw the vehicles we could consider. We had two test drives and found exactly the model, trim and equipment we wanted. A very good car buying experience!

July 08, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you- Rachel Smith General Manager

RAYMOND PERRY
6/27/2016

""GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH""

I have been dealing with this dealership for many years now. Purchase around 8 vehicles from them Always professional, always courteous, always a great deal! Rachel Smith is a extremely nice person and attends to your every need. Jon Pelley has always been a professional in every sense of the word, he has found me great financing at the lowest possible rates numerous times. Ray Newton is a sales professional with exceptional knowledge, very well liked, can relate to anyone. I have purchased most of my vehicles from Jon Pelley and Raw Newton, always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that you are satisfied. I will continue to deal with these individuals and others at Dick Hannah-Kia Generally, an overall great place to do business with, service Devin Henry is another person who cares! I'll be back.............

July 08, 2016

We appreciate your kind words and your loyalty to our store. It is always a pleasure to serve you and your wonderful wife! Thank you! Rachel Smith General Manager

McConnell
6/18/2016

"Easy car buying experience"

Great Price and service. No pressure and friendly. This was the easiest car buying experience that I've had in the past 25 years. I would definitely recommend them

July 08, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business, we are happy we exceeded your expectations! Rachel Smith General Manager

Molli31
6/17/2016

"Always friendly "

Everyone is always helpful and very nice. I've never had a bad experience. When I have an issue they always take the time to figure out what's going on and do their best to fix it. It's great to see how friendly people can be.

July 08, 2016

Thank you for sharing your positive experience, we appreciate your continued loyalty. Rachel Smith General Manager

Boston
6/15/2016

"Exceptional!"

I had great people working with me to help me complete a deal Everyone was kind, considerate and very knowledgeable in their areas if expertise. I appreciate all the time spent with me on the phone, email, and at the dealership. Great group of people!

Troy Redinger

June 15, 2016

Thank you for your kinds words about our staff! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Bobby1989
6/11/2016

"Friendly and professional "

I went in looking for help out of a high car payment. My salesperson worked with me and I found a car that I love and everything couldn't have worked out more perfectly. From top to bottom everyone is real friendly and professional. If you're looking for a car I highly recommend working with the staff at Dick Hannah Kia.

June 14, 2016

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We appreciate your business. Enjoy!

Reviews of Curt Torson