Dick Hannah Kia

3400 NE Auto Mall Dr,
Vancouver, Washington 98662
Dick Hannah Kia Info
About Dick Hannah Kia

Dick Hannah Kia is your local Portland OR and Vancouver WA leader in Kia sales, service and parts. Our staff is comprised of friendly, knowledgeable and low-pressure associates who boast an unwavering commitment to providing superior customer service. Our goal is to ensure your next Kia purchase is the most enjoyable car-buying experience of your lifetime – so why shop anywhere else? Our stellar reputation attracts local Kia Portland and Kia Vancouver enthusiasts and we regularly accommodate shoppers from Beaverton, Gresham and Salem. Call or visit us today to view our inventory of new and used Kia cars or to schedule an appointment with our parts and service departments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

About Dick Hannah Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Nuchigak
7/01/2015

"Believe in nice?"

When I came to the kia dealership I was a little on edge because I've had bad experiences with other dealers. I figured i'd give them a fair chance and liked the thought of the believe in nice saying. What can I say, I was pleasently surprised. I was greeted by Chucky as I was browsing through the used cars and he was very down to earth and seemingly knowledgeable. Needless to say I was very happy with my purchase and will be coming back in the future. I would recommend dick hannah kia to anyone.

happy customer
7/01/2015

"Great service and customer oriented "

We came in and spoke with Chucky. He was very helpful and wanted to make sure we were 150% satisfied. He let us test drive several different vehicles in our search for the perfect primary vehicle. The team at Dick Hannah Kia were a wonderful group of professionals and have definitely earned customers for life. We bought the primary vehicle earlier this week and are signing papers tonight to purchase a second vehicle because of the team's strong commitment to service.

Ducks2434
6/30/2015

"Most amazing experience!"

Chucky was a terrific salesman. I went in there with the intention of someone hassling me or pressuring me into a buy. But Chucky was considerate and let me feel at ease! He is high spirited and was fun to work with. I will forever go see him and I would recommend everyone seeing him! Thanks Chucky!

stracatay
6/30/2015

"Needed a repalcement for my super old Suburban"

I am quite pleased with the treatment I received. The entire team was affable and worked with me to help me get the best bang for my buck so to speak and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Lcoop
6/25/2015

"Great, no pressure environment. "

Our experience was great at Dick Hannah Kia. Our salesman, Bob, was very helpful and informative. He was very laid back, which made us feel comfortable while shopping for our vehicle.

Rebaa
6/24/2015

"37500 service 2011 sportage "

very enjoyable service Devin was very attentive. One of the best appointments I have had since I have been using . Dick Hannah. Kia for service of my 2011 Kia Sportage.

devin

Shanna
6/24/2015

"Devin is amazingly helpful!"

We purchased our 2013 Kia Soul at the dealership and have had all the service done there as well. At each appointment the staff has been fantastic. I trust what the service department is telling me and am more than happy with the work done on my vehicle. Devin stayed in communication with me throughout my vehicles 45K mile service and made the entire process a breeze. We LOVE Dick Hannah Kia!

Devin!

Mike77
6/23/2015

"Bought a new Kia Optima"

We had never owned a Kia. Curt was very friendly and patient. In the end we were happy Kia owners and we got a great deal.

Mama Jones
6/21/2015

"Top notch start to finish . . ."

This was my first enjoyable car purchase! Every step, from my first email contact through walking out the door with my new keys, was pretty dang great. Curt Torson was just the right balance of professional, efficient and friendly. I love the fact that all the insurance transfers and tag licensing is handled by the dealership, something I didn't know about and it made everything so much easier. Wasn't happy about being pressured to buy the extra warranty or upsold on insurance, but other than that it was a terrific and efficient buying experience.

wrxser
6/12/2015

"searching for a new ride."

Lucas Davidson was excellent...great guy...knowledgeable...good saleman...very informative. We will give referrals for future transactions. We will also be returning customers because of Lucas.

Reviews of Mark Goff