Dick Hannah Kia

3400 NE Auto Mall Dr, Vancouver, Washington 98662 Closed 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Steve Davis, Senior Sales Consultant, Dick Hannah Kia

Devin Henry

Bob Snyder, Sales Consultant, Dick Hannah Kia

Bob Snyder

December 01, 2016

"Purchase of vehicle rating Thomas GEORGE "

- tammy barker

He is exceptional and if you ever let him get away I think we may consider dealing wherever he may go because we trust him

November 30, 2016

"1st time buyer = very pleased"

- concert_mom

I encourage anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle to please go to Dick Hannah in Vancouver, Washington and ask for Lucas. He is the best salesman that I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Very calm, patient, thorough and most of all informative. A great transaction all around. I guarantee you will be happy too. Lucas Davidson, I would just like to take a moment to say thank you and what a great job you did helping Taylor May get her first car. A 2017 Kia Forte...4 Tay. Get it? (Pun intended). She absolutely loves it!

November 30, 2016

"Awesome job"

- Taylormay

I had a great experience here. Lucus stayed late and worked very hard to find me the perfect car. I appreciate his hard work and I love my new car.

New 2016 Kia Optima, $19549