Dick Hannah Kia

Makes: Kia|Service Center

Dick Hannah Kia
Dick Hannah Kia Info
About Dick Hannah Kia

Dick Hannah Kia is your local Portland OR and Vancouver WA leader in Kia sales, service and parts. Our staff is comprised of friendly, knowledgeable and low-pressure associates who boast an unwavering commitment to providing superior customer service. Our goal is to ensure your next Kia purchase is the most enjoyable car-buying experience of your lifetime – so why shop anywhere else? Our stellar reputation attracts local Kia Portland and Kia Vancouver enthusiasts and we regularly accommodate shoppers from Beaverton, Gresham and Salem. Call or visit us today to view our inventory of new and used Kia cars or to schedule an appointment with our parts and service departments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

About Dick Hannah Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

"awesome service"

Nothing but great service from the moment I walked in the doors. No one bombarded me, pressured me, or forced anything car on to me. I went in with one car in mind I had been looking at on the website. Ended up driving home in that same car, didnt even need to look at any other cars. Theie serive was quick and easy, it was the price I wanted and same with my insurence. All in all I had an amzing expirence at Kia.

"That was GREAT... Let's do it again!!"

Thanks again to Curt for hi time a patience with us [me] ;o) We am THRILLED with the car and will look Curt up when we need another vehicle sometime... and we WILL send people to him who may be looking for a car. We know Curt will take care of them. You know... I have messed around other Dick Hannah salespeople before years ago and I thought I'd never go back. Had some "pressure-type" experiences. That has changed due to you ... and Chucky!

"Amazing take two"

I am a returning customer who yet again was very pleased with my experience. I didn't have to deal with haggling and it was great. I got exactly what I wanted for the payments I wanted and even got a better insurance rate! Thanks again guys for a fun and positive experience. I will only work with Pelley and Curt was a great right hand for the sales part. Well done!

"EXCELLENT SERVICE! "

They really made my experience amazing! All the way from the coffee to the friendly conversation these guys here at dick Hannah Kia know exactly how to treat people, and not just people, my dog LOVES visiting her best buds at dick hannah! They always welcome her with open arms John and Thomas (people who sold me my car) are literally like family to me and my mother now, who also bought her car from them, they are the sweetest guys! And they really know how to make you feel comfortable durning your decision making! Tyler is the one who did my service(oil change) and he was nothing but wonderful! Very nice respectable guy! Had no issues dealing with him and he did a great job! I would defiantly use him again for any future services!

"A good day."

Curt made the New car buying experience easy and enjoyable. The working relationship with USAA car buying service and Dick Hannah is a solid one and curt was very fluent in the procedures.

"Pleasantly surprised"

We arrived at Dick Hannah on Sat am to look at the Kia Soul. We were approached right away by sales employee A.J. who introduced himself and asked if he could help. We test drove 3 Kia models and spent hours together in our search for "my car". A.J. remained patient and courteous throughout, and gave no sales pressure. After explaining to A.J. our budget and vehicle requirements he did not falter. The remainder of the day was spent inside working with Finance, Interest, Insurance and Closing persons. All of them were a pleasure to work with, and made the hard part seem easy. Before I knew it, A.J. had found the perfect Kia just for me, and I happily drove home in my beautiful 2015 Kia Soul, within budget. Kudos to A.J. and the rest of the Dick Hannah Kia crew! Thank you all so very much.

"wonderful staff"

Even on a busy Saturday the team made sure my presence was recognized. All the employees were friendly and helpful. My car was fixed and is now running smoothly.

"Exchange a Sorento for a Soul"

Went to see what the Exchange Program could do for me, was pleasantly surprised to not only qualify for a new vehicle but to have choices. Was walked through the process and although it took longer than I expected, it was still completed in an afternoon. Drove out with a new Kia Soul and love it more each time I drive it.

"PT Cruiser Purchase"

We went to test drive a 2009 PT Cruiser and ended up going home with it. We were not prepared to purchase but the staff walked us through everything. Lucas was our appointment setter and he worked with us for a few weeks before we finally came in. Bob Snyder was our sales representative and he was very pleasant to work with. He did not pressure us to buy and showed us whatever we wanted to see. Mark Golf was our finance agent and he was very efficient to work with and had our paperwork completed in no time at all. Overall it was a very pleasant experience. Stephen and Beverly Allen

"Service staff is excellent"

I never write reviews but the staff at Dick Hannah Kia go above and beyond. The staff is so welcoming and friendly that I will most likely purchase any future vehicles just because of the service department. Well done Kim!

Curt Torson