Dick Hannah Kia

3400 NE Auto Mall Dr,
Vancouver, Washington 98662
Dick Hannah Kia Info
About Dick Hannah Kia

Dick Hannah Kia is your local Portland OR and Vancouver WA leader in Kia sales, service and parts. Our staff is comprised of friendly, knowledgeable and low-pressure associates who boast an unwavering commitment to providing superior customer service. Our goal is to ensure your next Kia purchase is the most enjoyable car-buying experience of your lifetime – so why shop anywhere else? Our stellar reputation attracts local Kia Portland and Kia Vancouver enthusiasts and we regularly accommodate shoppers from Beaverton, Gresham and Salem. Call or visit us today to view our inventory of new and used Kia cars or to schedule an appointment with our parts and service departments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

About Dick Hannah Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

happy kia owner
4/18/2015

"loving my new Kia"

Best car buying experience ever. Would recommend Dick Hannah Kia to everyone. My salesman Dave Wakeman was great and Barry in finance made the paperwork easy. Thank you.

Dwight
4/16/2015

"Purchase Experience"

After 46 purchases, this was the best and least stressful dealership I have worked with. They explained everything very carefully. Norm Cooley the sales person was outstanding. I also appreciate Barry Tuttle the Finance guy.

Kia
4/15/2015

"Service Center"

Darren was an excellent individual to work with at the dealership. He went above and beyond what was required and worked with me on finding the best pricing as well as to make sure that I had rides to my job and back again. I would recommend anyone coming to Kia for service to work with him. Thank you again Darren Diana Pafford

Jeb091
4/14/2015

"In and Out in 3 hours!"

The last time I traded a newer vehicle in I had a bad experience. The amount they gave me for my trade-in was not enough to cover the loan, so I had to roll it over to the new vehicle. I just traded that vehicle in and they gave me what I was asking for which covered the loan in full, I knew what car I wanted and how much I could spend. I was in and out of the dealership in 3 hours! My salesman, Norm was really friendly.

AandJchristy
4/14/2015

"Great Service"

I have bought all my cars from Dick Hannah Kia since 2005. My past experience with Curt and Mark were one of the best experiences ever!

sally dean davis
4/09/2015

"Easy Day at Kia"

We had gone in a few weeks prior to actually buying our new car. Brian Johnson was our salesman and he was great, not pushy at all. He answered my questions and kept in touch with us until we were ready to buy. He really tried to understand what our needs were and when we returned two weeks later, he went to bat for us and got us a great deal. Thank you, Brian.

12Navig8
4/02/2015

"Straightforward honest transaction and service."

I was quoted a price for a new Kia Sorento over prior to visiting the dealership. I worked with Dave Wakeman in sales and he located the exact vehicle I wanted and even delivered it to my residence. There were no hidden fees or high pressure pitches for add ons or service plans, just a simple, honest, fair and efficient transaction. I have almost 2000 miles on the vehicle already and couldn't be happier. I recently had one service call at the dealership to install a trailer hitch and again the vehicle was picked up and delivered to my residence the same day. First class service.

countrywagon
4/02/2015

"love my new kia"

Curt was very knowledgable,personable and great to work with. i would definitely recommend this dealership and him by name. buying a new car is a big deal and i'm glad we made it here, thanks to Curt, Ginger and Rachel ! Connie and Ed

chuck d
3/30/2015

"this dealership is the best I have been to in a while"

Shopped around at other places before and got pushed around and didn't care what I felt. Can to duck Hannah kia and felt like I was at a friends house. The were kind cared about what had to say and it was an overall great experience.

calidream
3/29/2015

"An enjoyable car buying experience"

I bought a brand new Kia Soul. Norman Cooley was my sales associate and he was awesome. He worked hard to get me what I wanted and he made the experience enjoyable without stress. I really felt that he listened to me and was focused on providing me with excellent customer service. He seemed almost as excited as I was about my new car. Thanks Norm! Dawn M.

Reviews of Barry Tuttle