Dick Hannah Kia

3400 NE Auto Mall Dr,
Vancouver, Washington 98662
Dick Hannah Kia Info
About Dick Hannah Kia

Dick Hannah Kia is your local Portland OR and Vancouver WA leader in Kia sales, service and parts. Our staff is comprised of friendly, knowledgeable and low-pressure associates who boast an unwavering commitment to providing superior customer service. Our goal is to ensure your next Kia purchase is the most enjoyable car-buying experience of your lifetime – so why shop anywhere else? Our stellar reputation attracts local Kia Portland and Kia Vancouver enthusiasts and we regularly accommodate shoppers from Beaverton, Gresham and Salem. Call or visit us today to view our inventory of new and used Kia cars or to schedule an appointment with our parts and service departments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

About Dick Hannah Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

countrywagon
4/02/2015

"love my new kia"

Curt was very knowledgable,personable and great to work with. i would definitely recommend this dealership and him by name. buying a new car is a big deal and i'm glad we made it here, thanks to Curt, Ginger and Rachel ! Connie and Ed

chuck d
3/30/2015

"this dealership is the best I have been to in a while"

Shopped around at other places before and got pushed around and didn't care what I felt. Can to duck Hannah kia and felt like I was at a friends house. The were kind cared about what had to say and it was an overall great experience.

calidream
3/29/2015

"An enjoyable car buying experience"

I bought a brand new Kia Soul. Norman Cooley was my sales associate and he was awesome. He worked hard to get me what I wanted and he made the experience enjoyable without stress. I really felt that he listened to me and was focused on providing me with excellent customer service. He seemed almost as excited as I was about my new car. Thanks Norm! Dawn M.

KRafferty

"Customer Respect"

We were in to purchase a relatively inexpensive used car, and received as much attention, care and respect as if our purchase was a top of the line new car. I would return to this dealership in a heartbeat. Norm and Barry were fabulous.

nano
3/29/2015

"friendly and professional "

Went down on a whim thinking I wouldn't be able to get what I wanted at the price I wanted but I got just what I wanted at the price I needed, and I don't have great credit or alot to put down but between Norm and Brian they wet to bat for me and made sure I felt good about the great deal they got me.

smasharoo92
3/28/2015

"They got us what we asked for!"

My husband and I went to look and see what we were eligible and ended up getting a better deal than expected! When they came to us with a certain asking payment a month that was at first too high, we were going to say no. Instead when told them that we couldn't do it, they made it happen and got us the payment amount we wanted at a really amazingly low interest rate a month! So we left the lot with a brand new car and putting a very small amount down! Awesome customer service and couldn't have asked for a better graduation present than an affordable new car! Thank you!!!

Ginger

wapdxgirl
3/26/2015

"Great Overall Experience"

We went in knowing what we wanted, called ahead, and Lucas took us straight to the car. After a test drive, we went straight to the paperwork, no muss, no fuss! It was a great experience and we would recommend him and the dealership as whole to anyone looking to not worry about having to "deal" to get a car!

Bigraiderrr@aol.com

"Painless"

This was the most painless car experience I have ever had. It was literally in and out. The customer service was through the roof and Chucky was just as passionate about his customers and getting to know them as he is about selling them the right car (not just any car). I wouldn't recommend any other dealer or salesman. You the man Chucky!!!!!

bhernandez

"Great service!"

I had my Kia Soul over for a 6 months service. Kevin was super nice and competent and the service was done much faster than anticipated!

sms2cats2

"Upgraded Vehicles"

We traded in our 2007 Kia Sedona and got a 2014 Kia Sedona had have nothing but good experiences with this dealership they are all so helpful. This time we dealt with Lucas and Bob on our new van and they were both extremely helpful with everything. Darren in the service dept. is also an asset to this dealership we had a few warranty issues and they were taken care of and explained. As far as I am concerned I will always buy my cars here. Thankyou Sonya Stolz

Reviews of Barry Tuttle