Dick Hannah Kia

3400 NE Auto Mall Dr,
Vancouver, Washington 98662
Dick Hannah Kia Info
About Dick Hannah Kia

Dick Hannah Kia is your local Portland OR and Vancouver WA leader in Kia sales, service and parts. Our staff is comprised of friendly, knowledgeable and low-pressure associates who boast an unwavering commitment to providing superior customer service. Our goal is to ensure your next Kia purchase is the most enjoyable car-buying experience of your lifetime – so why shop anywhere else? Our stellar reputation attracts local Kia Portland and Kia Vancouver enthusiasts and we regularly accommodate shoppers from Beaverton, Gresham and Salem. Call or visit us today to view our inventory of new and used Kia cars or to schedule an appointment with our parts and service departments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

About Dick Hannah Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

pcjasont
2/08/2016

"The best Superbowl I've missed."

Buying a new car can be a daunting expirience. Hannah Kia has combines an excellent product with an exemplary buying experience propelling them to the top rated Dealer in this area. Chucky became a fast friend to both my wife and I, a far contrast to past Salesperson's. A contagiously optimistic Man who earned his position, and our trust with his Infectious attitude and work ethic. From past experiences we packed a lunch ready for battle with the financing section of the transaction until we met David Wakeman. David explains your options without insisting we bloat our loan with sometimes unnecessary extras, nor did he ever say " no, can't, won't." From the initial meeting and subsequent negotiations it was becoming clear he was on our side ever working harder to get us the best deal with the most discounts. We love our newly designed 2016 KIA Sole Plus waking this morning with no regrets. Thank you for spending your day with us! It was our pleasure.

Everyone we talked to!

Michelle Ramsdell
2/02/2016

"Best Car Shopping Experience of My Life"

I've always cringed at the mere thought of car shopping. Never again. I know where I'm going the next time I need a car and where to tell everyone I know where to go, AND who to ask for. Ray Newton was my dealer and was very helpful. It all began online and then a short phone call before I went to the lot. Ray heard both what I wanted and needed and helped me stay on budget. Big Thanks to Jon Pelley in finance for helping me stay on budget. He called the bank several times to get me an even lower rate. And my credit is Not great. Matter of fact Jon helped Ray find me the PERFECT car that had exactly what I wanted and needed. This team goes well above and beyond! I even got a call asking how everything was going. Who does that?! Ray and Jon at Dick Hana! No pressure car buying and they make the process easy and stress free. If you don't know who to trust when car shopping go to these guys. They'll have your best intrest in mind! Thank you Ray and Jon!! I'll see you when I can afford the Sorento or Cadenza : )))

fishandsport
1/27/2016

"Good Experience"

Second time we have purchased a vehicle ant Dick Hanna Kia. Have used Chucky both times and have had good car buying experiences. Chucky and everyone there have made our experience there both times enjoyable.

Dick Hannah Kia responded to this review

January 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you in the future! Respectfully, Rachel Smith General Manager

robert
1/24/2016

"good new car buying experience"

good new car buying experience with sales man Chucky. no pressure no problem easy to talk with lots of helpful data on car and features and service

taryn.mazza
1/20/2016

"2015 Kia Sorento"

We just had a great experience at Dick Hannah with Ray Newton. He made himself super accessible to me, answered all of my questions and worked with me on all of my concerns. He & Troy (Happy 1st day, Troy!) figured out a great option for us so that we could drive away in a great new family car. The dealership itself was easy to find, provided plenty of parking, and everyone was very friendly. I would totally recommend taking the hike to Vancouver to visit this place!

Dick Hannah Kia responded to this review

January 27, 2016

Thank you Taryn for your business, we appreciate the opportunity! Enjoy your New Sorento! Respectfully, Rachel Smith General Manager

mmmorales2007
1/03/2016

"Great Experience "

We had a wonderful experience at Dick Hannah. We went in there with doubts of being able to purchase a new car and left with a really great deal on a car that we love . I would recommend them to anyone. Our sales associate Curt was amazing and he worked his magic and got us a deal within our extremely tight budget..

Edmunds2016

"Great Service"

Nothing describes the service of this KIA dealership. Excellent customer service and very personal! We would recommend them anytime over and over! Thanks Bob Snyder for your outgoing service to make it all happen! Thank you Barry in making it all come together as well! You all rock! Rick & Angie Edmunds

HeidiLindberg

"Customer for life!!"

They went above and beyond my expectations to get me into a new car!! I got more for my trade in than expected. Lucas took the time to go through the car with us to show us how the features work. I highly recommend asking for Lucas when you visit the Kia dealership.

Lexcalibur

"Sweetness"

It was a sweet pleasure to do business with Dick Hanna Kia! The salesman, Steve Davis, was clear and concise, and had all the info I needed to make my decision! The finance and insurance departments were just as efficient! 5 stars, well done Dick Hanna Kia, Well Done!!

KaelaB
12/30/2015

"Fast and Easy First-Car Buying Experience"

I've been needing a new reliable vehicle for a while now. My 2001 Honda Civic had been giving me troubles and I wanted to just get rid of it and buy a newer car (preferably a Gray Corolla). I got my loan pre approved at my bank and that night I looked on Dick Hannah's website to see if there were any Corollas available. I was looking on the Kia website because my friends husband (Chucky) works there. To my surprise I found a gray 2013 Corolla! It was exactly what I wanted. I came in the next morning about 11am, and Chucky told us the car is up at the Longview Dick Hannah Toyota and we could go pick it up together. So my boyfriend and I drove there with Chucky in a brand new Kia, and had a nice and comfortable drive. When we got there, I immediately knew I loved it. I got to drive it back to Kia, and from there on it was fast and simple. We started the paperwork and Chucky handled everything with amazing customer service. I never once felt pressured or annoyed like the typical salesman stereotype. Within a few hours I was driving away in my new car. I've never made such a big or important purchase before, and being so young, i was nervous, so THANK YOU CHUCKY KHUNSRI for making it a great experience, and I LOVE my new car :)

Reviews of David Wakeman