Dick Hannah Kia

Senior Sales Consultant
Bob Snyder, Sales Consultant, Dick Hannah Kia

Bob Snyder

May 18, 2017

"Great service by Ray Newton and Mark. Very good place to vis"

- Tkfrompa

I gave a rating commensurate with the quality of help we received. Excellent. I recommend others to go to Dick Hanna KIA and see Raymond Newton.

Ray Newton
Other Employees : Mark

May 18, 2017

"Great experience "

- Pattil

Matt was a no pressure easy to talk to sales person. He let me take my time making decisions. I just came in to look but drove away in my Kia. Love my new ride and feel great about my experience.

May 11, 2017

"Excellent Service "

- Vino Russell

We were looking for a SUV. Talked to Matt Favre at Dick Hannah in Vancouver. He was very helpful and professional. As a first time buyer, I was very comfortable and happy with the purchase. Extremely happy with my 2017 Kia Sorento LX.

New 2016 Kia Optima, $29949