Read Reviews Dick Hannah Kia

David WakemanSales Consultant8 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Dick Hannah Kia

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Dick Hannah Kia has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Dick Hannah Kia

Dick Hannah Kia is your local Portland OR and Vancouver WA leader in Kia sales, service and parts. Our staff is comprised of friendly, knowledgeable and low-pressure associates who boast an unwavering commitment to providing superior customer service. Our goal is to ensure your next Kia purchase is the most enjoyable car-buying experience of your lifetime – so why shop anywhere else? Our stellar reputation attracts local Kia Portland and Kia Vancouver enthusiasts and we regularly accommodate shoppers from Beaverton, Gresham and Salem. Call or visit us today to view our inventory of new and used Kia cars or to schedule an appointment with our parts and service departments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Our Location

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Kim SavageKim Savage

My Review Of Dick Hannah Kia:

Kim did an outstanding job on parts order and follow-up for the work I had done on my Kia Sedona. She communicated clearly and spoke in terms I understood. I look forward to working with her in the future.

Janet was my shuttle driver. She is personable, professional and asked the expected time for finished repairs so she could be sure I'd have a ride back to Dick Hannah Kia.

Both Kim and Janet went beyond my expectations to make my day without a car easier.

Twitter
"Great experience all the way around!"

Scrapper52000
8/28/2014 5:50:46 PM

My Review Of Dick Hannah Kia:

We weren't sure if we wanted to get a car at this time, but Brian made the experience easy and fun so we recommend him to everyone who's looking for a car now.

"A great experience!"

AaronR87
8/27/2014 11:52:39 PM

Steve GouldSteve Gould
'Chucky' Khunsri'Chucky' Khunsri
Rachel SmithRachel Smith

My Review Of Dick Hannah Kia:

I was suddenly in the market for a new car and I wanted one that would be reliable. A friend suggested I take a look at what Kia had to offer. So I headed over to Dick Hannah Kia to check them out. Chucky was very helpful in helping me finding a car for me. He was knowledgeable about the car, patient in answering all of my questions and was very personable. He and the team there made me very comfortable and were all looking out for my best interests. It truly was the best car buying experience I have ever had! In fact they were able to save me on my car and renters insurance, so I changed right there!

"Worth the Drive!"

vvpham1561
8/24/2014 10:48:05 PM

Lucas DavidsonLucas Davidson
Barry TuttleBarry Tuttle

My Review Of Dick Hannah Kia:

My dad and I drove all the way from Hillsboro, OR (past 2 other Kia dealerships) to Washington for Dick Hannah's legendary customer service and we weren't disappointed. They walked us through the process of and answered all of our questions in a straight-forward manner. Our salesman (Brian) was very knowledgeable about the Kia Soul that we were looking at and brought up some good points when I told him about the alternative cars I was thinking of test driving at other dealerships that day, without being pushy.

I was able to secure a great deal on a car that I really wanted and all the staff members I met along the process were very helpful. I was pretty impressed as a first-time car buyer and my dad (who has bought cars before) was pleased by the customer service and price. My one complaint is that they didn't have much room for customer parking when I was there on a Saturday afternoon. But other than that minor blemish Dick Hannah Kia is definitely worth the drive.

Twitter
"Best Buying Experience Ever"

gmmcnair
8/24/2014 12:04:50 AM

Lucas DavidsonLucas Davidson
'Chucky' Khunsri'Chucky' Khunsri

My Review Of Dick Hannah Kia:

I used Consumer Reports Build & Buy services to make contact. I ended up going in for a test drive the same evening.

Chucky was pleasant, patient, and knowledgeable about the car I wanted, and didn't try to hard sell me. Mark Goff in finance was wonderful to deal with.

I got there late in the evening, and still didn't feel rushed. The team even offered to share their dinner.

Overall, I cannot say enough nice things about the good people at Dick Hannah Kia. Their going above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied has ensured that I will be a repeat customer for my automotive needs.

"Bob was very frindly"

chuckles59
8/21/2014 10:47:48 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Bob SnyderBob Snyder

My Review Of Dick Hannah Kia:

He was friendly and under stood the type of car i was looking for and the price I wanted to pay and new the kind of miles I wanted to get.He showed me a few cars we test drove a few and went over the options of the vehicle. showed me a few cars with the price range and the millage rand and in a newer car, he went over and above his duty to make sure I found the type of car I was looking for. thanks Bob.

"Smooth and Professional"

anneghouse
8/21/2014 1:14:51 PM

Steve DavisSteve Davis

My Review Of Dick Hannah Kia:

Steve Davis is a professional, not a pusher. He answered all my questions and pointed out all the features of the car. I will definitely recommend him to others.

"Fantastic"

Kia2
8/19/2014 5:02:31 PM

AJ Macklin, JrAJ Macklin, Jr
Curt TorsonCurt Torson

My Review Of Dick Hannah Kia:

We were recognized immediately from a previous buy a couple of years ago. AJ was our salesman and we were treated like old friends. What a pleasure to be made to feel like they wanted us to be happy and not just taking our money. they truly believe in their slogan of Believe in nice.

"new car purchase"

griep
8/19/2014 12:12:03 PM

Marquese DawsonMarquese Dawson

My Review Of Dick Hannah Kia:

The dynamic duo of Marq and Jeff were fun to work with and knowledgeable, despite being new. They handled the transaction well, entertained us during the seemingly long wait for negotiations, and had good product information.
The process of buying a car is always challenging, but having good sales people helps make it more pleasant.
Working together, Jeff and Mark played off each other's strengths.
We drove 3 1/2 hours to purchase this vehicle, and it was worth the trip to get what we wanted.
The dealership motto of "We believe in nice" proved true--much less intimidating than other car buying we've done in the past.

"ms.rose"

Rose stewart
8/15/2014 4:02:55 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Devin HenryDevin Henry

My Review Of Dick Hannah Kia:

I have never enjoyed a service vidit. I usually leave. This is the place to wait. Cookies,coffee and great magazines.
Love my service advisor. Originally from Kansas, he is a perfect consultant.

Reviews 11-20 >>