Dick Hannah Kia

3400 NE Auto Mall Dr, Vancouver, Washington 98662 Closed 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Curt Torson, Senior Sales Consultant, Dick Hannah Kia

David Wakeman

April 19, 2017

"Simply the best!!!!"

- VFerreira27

I cannot say enough nice things about John Peley. I have purchased several vehicles from Dick Hannah Kia.. the team is simply amazing !!!! I have worked with Thomas George in sales who it's fantastic and then get to work with John with financing. I have never been disappointed leaving there.I have never seen such professionalism and genuine caring people than that team! They truly want you driving out of there lot being happy and satisfied. I can make one phone call and by the time I drive into the dealership they already have exactly what I want sitting up front waiting for me. All I do is test drive it walk in and the deal is done.They have made it fast and easy every single time I have purchased from them. That is why I continue to come back and will always continue to come back and work with that amazing team! My daughter just yesterday purchased her first brand-new car all on her own. Thomas treated her as if he would treat his little sister and John as if she was a family member making sure that she understood everything that was happening and she left there so happy! The experience was fantastic. I Will always recommend this team they were amazing and I hope you never do without either one of them. I have dealt with several other people there as well and everyone I've dealt with I have liked immensely!

April 17, 2017

"Happy Happy "

- Gary

Ray is primary reason we bought are 6th Kia with Dick Hanna ! From the time we met him he was great! Great sense of humor and just a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to buy are next car with Ray !!

April 15, 2017

"I felt they really wanted to help us get the right car"

- candybar1969

We felt like everyone cared about us leaving with the right car and worked to make it happen . Very impressed will pass this on to others.

New 2017 Kia Sportage, $24549