Dick Hannah Kia

3400 NE Auto Mall Dr,
Vancouver, Washington 98662
Dick Hannah Kia Info
About Dick Hannah Kia

Dick Hannah Kia is your local Portland OR and Vancouver WA leader in Kia sales, service and parts. Our staff is comprised of friendly, knowledgeable and low-pressure associates who boast an unwavering commitment to providing superior customer service. Our goal is to ensure your next Kia purchase is the most enjoyable car-buying experience of your lifetime – so why shop anywhere else? Our stellar reputation attracts local Kia Portland and Kia Vancouver enthusiasts and we regularly accommodate shoppers from Beaverton, Gresham and Salem. Call or visit us today to view our inventory of new and used Kia cars or to schedule an appointment with our parts and service departments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

About Dick Hannah Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Caramel77
8/24/2016

"Car purchase"

I had the experience last year of working with Ray in getting into exactly what I wanted. He found my car and the purchase was fast and easy. I did pay in full for my car, but still had a hassle free experience. he was curtious and helpful. Since my purchase he has made a point to contact me periodically to see how things are going with the car. I notified Ray a week ago asking him for help to find my daughter a car. We came in last Sunday, we were all greeted with his big smile ready to help attitude. The process was again smooth, and hassle free. She got into a car she liked, reliable and much safer for her and my 7 month old grandaughter. The finance part worked out great and she is one happy girl!!! Thank you to the staff that worked with us and especially Ray!! We will keep refering our friends and family to this dealership and of course to Ray!

AuntBB
8/21/2016

"Lucas is Awesome"

I walked into the dealership and met Lucas and told him what I was looking for and he suggested I would like the Kia Soul Plus Primo. He was right! This is the best vehicle I have seen and came with everything I wanted. Such a great group of caring people to work with and I drove away knowing I had made the right decision to purchase my 2016 Kia Soul. Love it and love the dealership. I will recommend Lucas to anyone looking to make a purchase.

8/15/2016

"Chucky is awesome "

Great experience great team to work with would buy from again. Competitive pricing and knowledge able. Found a great Kia that was loaded and in our price range

August 15, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business! Rachel Smith General Manager

FuzzySeven
8/12/2016

"Good Experience "

First, I have to say I despise car dealers. I'd rather have a root canal without Novacaine than buy a car. Having said that, I am pleased to say this experience was positive. I had difficult circumstances that another dealer wouldn't even try to help me with. These guys said what they would try to do, and accomplished it. No BS. I was expecting the worst but got a better interest rate than I thought I would. The deal was done. Still took about 4 hours, but it seems like no dealer can do it any faster. I would recommend Dick Hannah Kia and Curt, my salesman.

August 15, 2016

Thank you for sharing your good experience. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and to give you a positive car buying experience! Rachel Smith, General Manager

dbusch
8/05/2016

"Great Customer Service"

They have great cars and great employees. They have an excellent reputation for a reason. They took care of my needs without pressure or fuss.

August 15, 2016

Thank you for your loyalty to Dick Hannah Kia. We appreciate seeing you in for your service work, and look forward to the servicing your new Forte 5! Congrats Rachel Smith, General Manager

Rob
8/04/2016

"Fine dealer"

Worked hard to find workable options oil was a good option and Bob worked to find good option. Dealership seemed very friendly and was convenient

August 15, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate your business. Rachel Smith, General Manager

Xx
8/04/2016

"Great experience "

The process went fast and staff was very helpful. The dealership was competitive in the price and found the exact car ,color and interior I wanted.

August 15, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for sharing your experience. Rachel Smith, General Manager

KIAfan
7/28/2016

"Expected good seevice"

Expected good service realized as usual. No reason to go on and on when just a few words will do is my motto. Thank you.

Ken

Thank you!

CConroy
7/23/2016

"Great service as always!"

I really Love bringing my car sorrento into to Kia for servicing. Best service dept around. Very helpful and knowledge. Happy to have Devin back - he is the greatest!

August 15, 2016

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Dick Hannah Kia! We appreciate it. Rachel Smith, General Manager

Mschne66
7/19/2016

"No surprises just simple car buying"

No surprises! Straight forward on price and was much better than other dealers I had visited. I looked online before visiting and was surprised to find the price of the vehicle was less than what was listed. No pressure sales and very informed about options, features and benefits. A fairly pleasant experience for the most part. Glad I made the drive to Vancouver from Lake Oswego.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Rachel Smith, General Manager