Dick Hannah Kia

3400 NE Auto Mall Dr,
Vancouver, Washington 98662
Dick Hannah Kia Info
About Dick Hannah Kia

Dick Hannah Kia is your local Portland OR and Vancouver WA leader in Kia sales, service and parts. Our staff is comprised of friendly, knowledgeable and low-pressure associates who boast an unwavering commitment to providing superior customer service. Our goal is to ensure your next Kia purchase is the most enjoyable car-buying experience of your lifetime – so why shop anywhere else? Our stellar reputation attracts local Kia Portland and Kia Vancouver enthusiasts and we regularly accommodate shoppers from Beaverton, Gresham and Salem. Call or visit us today to view our inventory of new and used Kia cars or to schedule an appointment with our parts and service departments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

About Dick Hannah Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

danaskia
8/03/2015

"A Very Pleasant Transaction"

Purchasing a new vehicle is no less overwhelming than buying a house, these days, but thanks to Ray Newton, my husband and I were put at ease, and actually had a good time making the purchase. The environment was relaxed and Ray was patient and understanding about our need to take time and not feel pressured. He wanted us to have the car that suited our needs, not the car that he would prefer to sell. He walked the lot with us, showed us several models, explained their features, and kept us hydrated on a VERY hot day. The financing process was smooth, and taking our money seemed to be the least important part of the whole transaction. I recommend Dick Hannah KIA (Vancouver) to anyone who is looking for their next car-buying experience to be positive, maybe even fun!

Tyler&Sam
8/02/2015

"A Good Experience"

In my review I wish to share the truth, I am going to praise the things that were done well and point out where things could have been improved. #1 Our salesman, Lucas, was a friendly, helpful and gave us his full attention during the time it took to find the right Kia Soul and the sales process in general. #2. We went in looking for a Kia Soul and we got one and we were pleased with it overall. #3. The sticker on the car said it was a 2013 an we later found out it was a 2012, not a big deal but it would have been helpful to know the year we were buying. #4. My partner, Sam, was not able to be on the loan whatsoever because he is a full time student with no job (which is understandable) but we were never verbally told that he wasn't going to be on the loan until they kept giving me, Tyler, all the attention. My partner Sam felt like he was forgotten about and felt disregarded because he wasn't going to be on the loan. Once we asked why he was not being mentioned for the loan Lucas came back and explained why but it would have been more helpful and a wee-bit more honest for us to be told at the beginning when they found out there was no way for Sam to be on the loan. #4a After we found out that Sam was not going to be on the loan it seemed his name became irrelevant. For example, on the Dick Hannah facebook page they called Sam, Matt; we received a phone call from our salesmen in which he thanked us kindly for our business but again said Tyler & Matt, not Tyler & Sam. It's a small thing but it was a little bit annoying to have to mention twice that Sam's name was not Matt. #5. We didn't actually get the Kia Soul we truly wanted, we wanted the Kia Soul with disco lights and the salesmen was mistaken about the vehicle we purchased and we didn't find out we didn't get that sort of Kia Soul until the very end, by this point we were still happy we got the vehicle but it would have been helpful to know we didn't exactly get what we wanted. Sam mentioned, yeah we didn't get the disco lights but I still got my Kia Soul and overall he was still pleased. #6. We never felt pressured, deceived or belittled as the car buyer. Everyone filled us in what was going on once we asked the right questions and once it was explained to us why we couldn't do a co-signer on the loan and what exactly the year of the Kia Soul we were buying it was mostly all good. Lucas was again a very friendly, helpful, kind, patient and customer focused individual and we enjoyed our time with him but the things above aren't all his fault but Dick Hannah Kia in general, we understand we are all human and we all make mistakes. Some of these mistakes could have been avoided if attention to detail would have been focused upon. I give 4 stars because it was a fairly seamless transaction but there were a couple of things, as mentioned above that could have been improved on. We are happy, we are satisfied but there were a couple of things we didn't like but we would still recommend Dick Hannah Kia to anyone for a new or used vehicle. If we went back to Dick Hannah we would love to have Lucas help us again.

rainedaize
7/30/2015

"Happy Kia owner"

I initially had a sour taste in my mouth about Dick Hannah and purposely plotted not to go there. Mainly because I had heard rumors of scams and such. But then I realized, this is true for any dealership. You can't please every customer so I need to walk in and decide for myself. That we did. It was surprisingly pleasant. I didn't feel uncomfortable or over pressured. Our salesman, Bob, was very helpful and went out of his way to teach my wife how to use the blue tooth feature. We we were there for a while as we test drove some cars, so I got hungry. He offered to drive somewhere to buy me food. When I said no, he brought me candy. When we came to an agreement on price, I purchased a 2013 certified Kia Soul. It has low miles and lots of perks. We were very pleased. Bob had the car washed and he personally drove it to the gas station and filled it with gas before he handed over the keys. Great experience. I will recommend them to my friends.

Jon pelley

Optima lover
7/28/2015

"Best dealership ever!! This was my second time.."

Ray helped us out and worked with us to get a better car than I thought was possible. Great work guys I love my OPTIMA. Top of the line everything from arrival to departure!

Scott
7/25/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Steve Davis did a great job finding me a fully loaded Kia Soul on special order. My new Soul is just terrific too. Steve took plenty of time to explain all the features of the Nav system, and hands free communications. My Soul has plenty of power and the interior is very spacious. Everybody was very helpful and made the experience quite pleasant. Scott Walker

makailatroy
7/22/2015

"Awesome"

Yesterday I bought a new 2015 Kia Forte, the experience was awesome! I didn't feel pressured to buy a car. Got me the car at a monthly payment I could afford and were very helpful.

barbcanady
7/22/2015

"What a great experience!!!"

I just want to thank all that were involved with helping me find the car that was right for me. This is my first time financing a car loan! Yep you heard that right!! Everyone was very helpful in answering all of my questions and YES I had a lot of them! You all are very professional!! I do have to say the gentleman that helped me with my final paperwork and I am sorry I cannot remember his name but he has either a British or Australian accent.....he was a hoot!! Great guy!!! :) Thank you Curt Torson and Dick Hannah Kia for the positive experience! I will be back for my next car!!

Brough
7/21/2015

"Husband wanted a boat!!!"

Great Staff!!!! Very pleased with how our experience was! Answered all questions and went above and beyond for us!!! Very relaxed environment! Great team work!

sdtaualo
7/17/2015

"Out with the old, in with the new! "

I initially came into Dick Hannah Kia for a repair on my 2010 Kia Forte and that's when I noticed that exchange program. Curt Torson explained to me the details of the program and I became very interested. He walked me through the lot and showed me different types of options. I fell in love with the Kia Optima. I told him exactly what exterior and interior color I wanted and he got it for me! Thank you Curt for making this purchasing experience as easy as possible. I love my new 2015 Kia Optima!

lberland
7/16/2015

"Great Stuff! You really can believe in nice!"

I am super pleased with my experience at Dick Hannah Kia. The place itself is nicely put together, inducing a comfortable experience. My sales person Curt definitely made this a very simple and relaxed process. He helped me get exactly what I wanted for a super deal on my new car.

Reviews of Curt Torson