Dick Hannah Kia

Curt Torson, Senior Sales Consultant, Dick Hannah Kia

Curt Torson

Senior Sales Consultant

June 22, 2017

"They'll work hard for you"

- AlB

I have been looking for a new car for a while now, really looking for a car that will be safe and affordable. I worked specifically with Thomas George and he was incredibly helpful towards helping me find a great car at a great price.

Thomas George

June 08, 2017

"Bells and Whistles at affordable price"

- Sharolyn O

I used the Dick Hannah website/text feature. I connected with salesman Ray. I was just curious about the price on a NEW Kia. I knew I couldn't afford the price, so I basically said thanks, but no thanks. Ray didn't give up. He found a 2017 certified pre owned vehicle for me to purchase. This vehicle was a returned lease vehicle with only 2200 miles. I am getting the new car warranty and with the financing available I have a new car. It has more options than I ever expected. This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased (over many years) from Dick Hannah and I have always been treated nicely. They live up to the expectation of "Believe in Nice" Thanks Ray.

Ray Newton
David Wakeman
Other Employees : Mark Goff

June 08, 2017

"salesman was great...'deal maker", not so much"

- dirtclaud

I originally picked this dealership because of the amount of good used cars they were advertising. I ended up purchasing a new Kia because of the warranty and the fact that it was only a couple of thousand more than a used vehicle. The salesman, David Hoyt, was AWESOME. However, there was a Kia rep there, named Johnny, whom I did not care for at all. Very strong arm tactics. I don't take too well to salesmen telling me I 'deserve' to treat myself to a new car. What a load. They don't know me from adam...how do they know I DESERVE this purchase? I'm not flattered by this type of tactic and resent it greatly!!! His techniques were 1 black mark on the purchase and had me inches from walking away. The other problem I had was there were several scratches on the car that, after I made the purchase, they tried to buff out and could not get them all. sad. since i now owned the car, that was my problem and it should not have been. Overall...the experience was good...but could have been better.

David Hoyt