Dick Hannah Kia

3400 NE Auto Mall Dr,
Vancouver, Washington 98662
Dick Hannah Kia Info
About Dick Hannah Kia

Dick Hannah Kia is your local Portland OR and Vancouver WA leader in Kia sales, service and parts. Our staff is comprised of friendly, knowledgeable and low-pressure associates who boast an unwavering commitment to providing superior customer service. Our goal is to ensure your next Kia purchase is the most enjoyable car-buying experience of your lifetime – so why shop anywhere else? Our stellar reputation attracts local Kia Portland and Kia Vancouver enthusiasts and we regularly accommodate shoppers from Beaverton, Gresham and Salem. Call or visit us today to view our inventory of new and used Kia cars or to schedule an appointment with our parts and service departments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

About Dick Hannah Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Ricksmix
5/18/2016

"Awesome Customer Service and Great Overall Experience!"

I have less than perfect credit, so was hesitant to go car shopping. I did some online comparisons and found Dick Hannah Kia to have a great selection. I applied for financing online late Wednesday night. Thursday morning I received a call from Curt T of DHK. He had a few questions: What kind of car was I looking for? How much was I looking to spend? What was I comfortable spending on a car payment? Etc. I answered all of those questions. Curt called me back within hours and had a couple of possibilities. He needed some additional income verification for my 2nd job. I supplied that to him Thursday after work. I work triple shifts, Curt was able to adjust to my schedule. Friday he called and let me now that we had a lender lined up for the vehicle that I wanted at the price I was looking for within the payment range that I had specified. Saturday I test drove it. Loved it. Curt was knowledgeable about the vehicle. Educated me about some of the tech options and ensured that my interactions with others at the dealership were smooth. I met with DHK’s in house insurance lady Kimberly. Although I decided to stick with my insurance company, our time together was pleasant and we shared some laughs. She was very professional. When it came time to sign the contracts, Troy was informative and knowledgeable taking the time to explain each page. The auto sales industry often gets a bad rap. In the past there may have been good reason for that. I, myself have a story or two. I can tell you that my experience at Dick Hannah Kia in Vancouver was EXCELLENT. There is no more need to dread car shopping. Look forward to it and let these professionals guide you to your new car. You won’t regret it!

May 18, 2016

Rick, Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear our team was able to exceed your expectations! Thank you and Welcome to the Dick Hannah Family!

sms2cats2
5/06/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

Have purchased 2 of my vehicles here and now my sister just bought hers there . Excellent customer service. Answered any questions we had and extremely helpful.

May 11, 2016

Thank you for your business and referring your sister! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you! Rachel Smith General Manager

1meanbear
5/04/2016

"Went to ask a couple questions about the Soul EV"

I went in to ask a few questions about the Soul EV...My partner and I had been discussing about replacing his car with a car that is more enviromently friendly. We have bought a few automobiles from Dick Hannah Kia in the past and they are TERRIFIC to deal with. To make a long story short, I taked with John Pelley, and got some good information from Steve and Ray that made our decision easier to make to go ahead and make our choice to lease this vehicle..All of the Dick Hannah Family at the Kia dealership are a wonderful bunch to work with and make what use to be a chore to purchase a new vehicle a plesant experience each and every time...YOU GUYS ROCK, and have made Customers for Life...

May 11, 2016

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Dick Hannah Kia, we appreciate your business! Enjoy your New EV Soul!

Karmen
4/27/2016

"Matt favre, John pelley"

Everyone has heard the horror stories of "used car salesmen" who push, lie, steal and not have your interest at heart.. Matt favre at dick Hannah dealership was THE salesman that changed my entire perception and overall experience of buying a car. Matt was honest with me, patient and knowledgable. As a business owner, I myself need to trust the people I do business with.. Let's just say look no further- you can trust Matt. Now Matt, although I am sure he can do it all by himself- does lean on John in financials to make the sale possible. The extra length this man went for me and the time he put into my situation is beyond measurable. From remembering my name to the continued smiles I received from both men it all made the difference. At dick Hannah Kia I bought my first car, I even bought my second car.. And I will confidently buy all my cars to come. Thank you Matt and John! that has made an impact on who they are, whether it is a parent, coach, sibling, or teacher. I was lucky; I ha

May 11, 2016

Karmen- Thank you for your kind words about our staff and for sharing your experience at Dick Hannah Kia. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you in all your automotive needs. Thank you- Rachel Smith General Manager

Sharolyn O
4/18/2016

"Painless experience"

I had been looking for a used/new car for a few months and finally found the best of both worlds? I used their web site and viewed their used cars. It is really simple to use and made the process easy. I wanted a car in price range of 12-15k. I happened to find a used vehicle with less than 15000miles on it. I contacted Steve Davis using the chat button. I arrived at the dealership, took a 30 minute test drive and decided on the car. No need to haggle on the price as it was a good deal for both of us. Signed and drove away in about 2 hours. Steve took his time and didn't try to rush the test drive which I appreciated. No financing issues, just lots of paperwork, Barry was efficient at explaining all aspects of the lending. I would recommend this KIA dealer over any in the Portland market. This is my 2nd Kia from Dick Hannah. Love this brand. They stand behind Believe in nice policy.

May 11, 2016

Sharolyn- Thank you for your continued loyalty to Dick Hannah Kia! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Sincerely, Rachel Smith General Manager

April 25, 2016

Sharolyn- Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business! Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you- Rachel Smith General Manager

Molly D
4/17/2016

"Patience.Very respectful."

They are wonderful sales people and willing to work with ever in your agenda.I had a goid experience with the test drive and got what i came for.

May 11, 2016

Molly- Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for sharing your experience. Rachel Smith General Manager

April 25, 2016

Molly- Thank you for taking time to review our dealership. We appreciate your opinion of us and our process. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you- Rachel Smith General Manager

Lisa A Turney
4/16/2016

"Great Job"

I came in to lease a Sorento. I left with a Soul. My experience was really great. I came in with less than perfect credit and a trade in that was difficult to work with. I couldn't qualify for the lease or the Sorento but, that didn't stop Curt and his team. They bent over backwards to find a car and a price that I could work with. I left the dealershiphone with a Soul that, I absolutely love, with payments that I could work with and we're less than I was hoping for. Thank you Guys.

May 11, 2016

Lisa- Congratulations on your New Soul. I am happy our staff was able to accommodate your all your needs. Enjoy! Sincerely Rachel Smith General Manager

marsal
4/15/2016

"Professional Staff, easy to work with, highly recommended "

Thank you Ray for such a painless car buying experience! We showed up unsure if we would even be able to be financed, and the team at Dick Hannah Kia worked MIRACLES for us! We got into a brand new Kia Forte and couldn't be more excited. During the buying process, we had all 3 of our kids with us. Everyone on the staff was super friendly and inviting, and even hung out with the kids in the play area just to make them feel important too :) Ray did such an amazing job keeping us informed on the whole buying process and what we needed to do. I would recommend them time and time again. Thank you everyone at Dick Hannah Kia. We couldn't be more pleased with our experience!

May 11, 2016

Marsal- Thank you for your kind words about Ray! We appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your experience! Congrats! Rachel Smith General Manager

duncan
4/15/2016

"Fast, Friendly and professional"

Had a nice car buying experience.It was nice to have no pressure to add anything I did not desire. I would recommend the dealer and salesman again with out hesitation.

May 18, 2016

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

Ktfalc17
4/15/2016

"Wonderful, speedy top notch service"

Thank you Matt for a wonderful experience. You and your team were such a pleasure to work with. We came in and the car was ready for us to look at and drive. Financing was quick and easy. We will be back for another car soon!

Reviews of Barry Tuttle