Dick Hannah Kia

3400 NE Auto Mall Dr,
Vancouver, Washington 98662
Dick Hannah Kia Info
About Dick Hannah Kia

Dick Hannah Kia is your local Portland OR and Vancouver WA leader in Kia sales, service and parts. Our staff is comprised of friendly, knowledgeable and low-pressure associates who boast an unwavering commitment to providing superior customer service. Our goal is to ensure your next Kia purchase is the most enjoyable car-buying experience of your lifetime – so why shop anywhere else? Our stellar reputation attracts local Kia Portland and Kia Vancouver enthusiasts and we regularly accommodate shoppers from Beaverton, Gresham and Salem. Call or visit us today to view our inventory of new and used Kia cars or to schedule an appointment with our parts and service departments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

About Dick Hannah Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ksmith
3/03/2015

"Kia Soul purchase "

I had been planning on purchasing a Soul for at least 6 months. I surfed the dealer websites almost everyday looking for the right deal. I had been to two other dealerships and none of the salespeople knew what was on their site. One of the best things that Norm did was consult the website. He was friendly and worked hard for the sale. I'd recommend Norman to my friends if they ever need to purchase a Kia

wicked
3/01/2015

"I love my car"

I received great customer service from AJ, he was a very nice and had wonderful personality. I would buy a car from him again. I enjoyed my experience!

jtkunley
2/28/2015

"No red flags, quick and pleasant"

Quick and pleasant experience. Came in for a test drive in the morning. Got a good sale price for Soul Plus. Steve Davis provided wonderful service and answered fully all our questions. Financing wasn't difficult either with Mark Goff. Mark was very responsive and explained patiently in detail all of our financing questions. In the end, we got the deal that we wanted. I would buy from Dick Hannah dealership again.

realmcsae
2/27/2015

"AJ and John are great guys"

I've actually bought two cars from this dealership in the past 5 months. Both were from AJ - he made sure that my buying experience was smooth, he was transparent, and best of all, got good deals on both cars. Each ironically enough had a dead battery about a month in, which they gave me a free rental car for and changed no charge or questions asked. Super customer service. Thanks!

KFuller
2/27/2015

"Great Service!"

We went in on Feb 2nd after both our vehicle and our son's broke down to purchase two used vehicles and our service was awesome! We purchased both the vehicles we test-drove first and are very happy. Norm was helpful and worked very hard to help our son find the vehicle he wanted and to get us to a price that worked for our family. Our vehicle was a bit easier as we went in knowing what we wanted. Our son is an older teenager and Norm found him the perfect vehicle complete with racing stripes and flames!

Norman Cooley

wendy
2/25/2015

"Great service , quick in and out purchase "

AJ was great. I went into the dealership after work one night hoping to leave with a new KIA sure enough a few hours later I was home with my brand new KIA. Thanks AJ

Pam M
2/23/2015

"Great car buying experience"

We went in to drive a couple of different vehicles to do some comparison shopping. Chucky was very helpful, pointing out pro/con of each car and discussing how each car would meet our needs. When it came time to make a decision he was honest about what he thought was the best option for us and didn't try pushing us into more than we could afford. They gave us a great deal on our trade-in and the whole process was pretty painless. Thanks Dick Hannah Kia! I love my Sorrento!

AndreaZ
2/20/2015

"Quality with Red Carpet Treatment "

My visit was for a vehicle recall. The customer service started immediately with Tyler Gonzalez checking me in. He was kind, pleasant and made me feel valued. While waiting I started walking around looking at vehicles. I then met Chucky. I immediately liked him. He walked with me at my pace and we just conversated about options. I was not looking for a new car as I loved my 2010 Soul (limited edition) that I had purchased there 5 years ago. Chucky was honest and had the answer to every question I had. He was no pressure take your time kind of salesman. He spoke with respect and he has an amazing personality. You can tell he loves what he does and the Dick Hannah family. Being an Administrator I was impressed with his dedication and value for his employer. Needless to say I got what I wanted and I feel like Chucky rolled out the red carpet for me. He told me he would take care of me and he did just that. I understand ball the bells and whistles on my car, paired my phone to the vehicle and is arranging for my sunroof to be put in at my convenience in my city. He made me feel valued and there were no gimmicks, no "typical care sales" experience. I felt the same way through signing my papers to talking in insurance. This is my 4th car from them and they have a customer befor life in me.

littleboo
2/17/2015

"Awesome "

We had the best service we have ever had they were great on getting us into a car and very nice to us, We got into the car that I have been wanting and they didn't try pushing us into some thing else. They were very nice and would recommend them to anyone ,Bob Snyder was a great help and Barry Tuttle in Financing you ROCK.

RW
2/16/2015

"Over all very satisfied"

Worked with Amanda, she was very helpful. Had a concern about a noise with the back windows down, checked it out and all was well. In an out in less time than anticipated. Only down side I was kind of disappointed in the hand wash, vehicle was not dried and so there were water spots on windows and mirrors. I will try again though and then if not satisfied will do myself. That being said it was great overall.

K. Sherman