Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Richmond, Michigan 48062
Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

TomMittel
7/20/2016

"Great car buying experience "

Brian did a great job helping me with my car! He is very attentive and made sure the car was delivered as expected. I enjoyed working with him and would recommend him to everyone!

Brian Noteboom

Dayne Edmondson
7/19/2016

"Good used car buying experience - a little low on trade-in"

Robert Williamson was extremely helpful during the used car buying experience for my wife and I. My wife wanted a van to replace my 10-year-old 2-door Chevy Monte Carlo and Rob did not disappoint. My wife went and test drove it on Thursday, paid a deposit to save the vehicle and we were closing the very next day. Closing took all of an hour at most, with part of that waiting for the busy finance guy to get done with another customer. One thing I was disappointed with was how low the trade-in for my Monte Carlo was. Kelly Blue Book indicated somewhere close to $2000 for my car, while this dealer only offered $1000. I ultimately took the $1000 because I didn't want the hassle of selling independently and we wanted to close right away and needed that $1000 to go toward down payment. I just wish they had been closer to Blue Book value.

Robert Williamson

rmalo@aol
7/16/2016

"Warranty Service"

The service was completed in a timely fashion and the Service Writer (Mr. Kyle Palermino) was extremely helpful regarding the problem that required service as well as suggestions for additional required services based on the current mileage and to keep within the requirements of the lifetime warranty on the vehicle.

Kyle Palermino

The main event
7/15/2016

"Service "

Had quick service and given a ride home. The repairs were done on time and done right. The service department was friendly. The dealership was clean and tidy

Mike M

Gallen
7/13/2016

"Fast Service"

Our salesman Jason Volltraur listened to what we wanted showed us a few choices set up a test drive and worked diligently to get us our CPO town & country. My wife and I agreed this was the easiest time we had purchasing a vehicle. Everything went great and we will definitely recommend them to our friends and family.

Jason V. and Kirk

Pete
7/09/2016

"Very Satisfied"

It was an overall good experience. It was the second time dealing with Austin. He is professional, courteous and friendly. I would see him again in the future.

Austin Ottino

Doglover
7/06/2016

"Very nice. I would recommend Dave kerwin to everyone!"

I contacted several dealerships before choosing dick huvaeres. Dave kerwin made the choice easy. He listened to our concerns, situation, and helped us find the perfect truck for our needs. He was very down to earth, and extremely helpful. We intend to go back for our future transportation purchases.

Dave kerwin

milly1
7/02/2016

"purchased a used vehicle 2014 Dodge Journey"

Had a good experience working with salesman Jason Volltrauer, very pleasant and helpful with making our choice, always explaining with patience our many questions. We also greatly appreciated his relaxed demeaner. Would readily refer customers to him.

Jason Volltrauer

Chrisw
7/01/2016

"Very satisfied "

Had a wonderful experience. Dave Tacconelli is a wonderful salesman. He was very honest and up front with everything. Dave explained all the features on my new vehicle.

Dave Tacconelli

Pottzy2016
6/30/2016

"Alignment"

While waiting for my new tires to be put on I approached Kyle Palermino about an alignment issue, he was quick to help and was able to get me in. He was very helpful and professional about his job. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Kyle Palermino