Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Richmond, Michigan 48062
Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

J. Briggs
2/23/2015

"The road trip was still on."

I needed help with my Jeep the day before my road trip up north. Kyle Palermino at Dick Huvaere's was able to have his mechanic make the necessary repair and have me on my way in no time. If not for their help, I would have missed my trip. Thank you.

Kyle Palermino

K.Smith
2/22/2015

"Customer Service"

I took my Ram in for service and recalls. The staff was very friendly and kept me informed on my truck. Thank you Michael Myslakowski for the excellent customer service. K.Smith

MIchael Myslakowski

Tony D
2/07/2015

"Worst Dealership to deal with"

The internet Department at Dick Huvaere's is a joke. I've dealt with many of the other Chrysler ,Dodge dealerships around and have had a pleasant experience with trying to get information on the vehicle I am interested in. This dealership however is a joke the head of there internet department Robert Heppler never responds even when he requests information from you, and has yet to reply to any of my inquires. I'm extremely disappointed in this dealership especially since I have heard a lot of good reviews on this dealership. So I will be taking my business to another dealership that would be pleased to get me the information and not blow my email up with there promotional offers 2-3 times a day.

Robert Heppler

alishoe
2/04/2015

"Very friendly and helpful!"

Brittney Stoliker helped us out. She worked very hard to get us a lease for the price we wanted and was very fair with our trade-in. You can't beat the price for a Town and Country minivan. No other dealers could touch Brittney's deal. She went out of her way to find us what we needed and met with us at our convenience to get us in a car quickly. She is very friendly, I would recommend Brittney to anyone!

Brittney Stoliker

Todd
1/31/2015

"Another great Jeep!"

We appreciate knowing that there are several associates willing to help us any time we step into Dick Huvaere's and when it came time to turn in our Patriot we made a call, told them what we wanted, what we wanted to spend, even what color we wanted and in no time they returned our call and had exactly what we were looking for. Not only that but most everything was taken care of over the phone and paper work was started ahead of time so that when we arrived within no time we were in our new Jeep and headed home. Looking forward to the next one!

John Bush

goodcustomer
1/30/2015

"Feeling unappreciated."

So, it was my fault to go back to this dealership for a second time...I should have learned the first time when I felt I wasn't appreciated as a good customer. I love my Jeeps and have been leasing for 8 years now. First time I went to Huvaere's I felt it was a pretty good deal so I sent my son there. Our salesperson told my son the deal was no longer available, not so sure I believe that because it was only a day after I got mine. That left a bad impression. Despite that, I went back to turn in my 24 month/24,000 mile lease when my lease was near maturity. I take very good care of my vehicles and only put 15,000 miles on this vehicle. My reward for that was being charged for a front tire, $75. REALLY?! I should have walked out. Seems petty to charge for a tire when they are getting a vehicle back with such low miles and in great condition. I had to call for some paperwork and found out that my turn in was sold the very next day, NO KIDDING! In the 8 years I have been leasing, I have never been charged for anything and I know this tire wasn't bad, for sure not to the point that it wouldn't sell. The vehicle drove like brand new, wouldn't I feel a bad tire when I drove it or wouldn't my mechanic have mentioned it when he rotated the tires? Also, I had one payment left and was told I could not do a pull ahead and had to make the last payment. So I paid for a month of driving my old vehicle (without driving it) and signed and paid on a new lease for that same month! I am done with that dealership, gave them to many chances.

Austin Ottino

lorij
1/30/2015

"Exceptional Service"

This dealership was recommended to me by one friend, then as I spoke of my wonderful experience, I found out that more friends use this same establishment. I can definitely see why. My salesperson, David Taccconelli was superb. He worked with me on price, features and delivery. Realizing I came quite a distance, he worked extra hard to co-ordinate with his co-workers to facilitate the turn in of my current lease, obtain insurance, and finance my new lease all on a Saturday. I will definitely return when this lease is up!

David Tacconelli, Linda Socia

mk1234
1/27/2015

"Excellent first new vehicle purchase!"

Melody Callahan is a phenomenal sales rep. She made me feel comfortable throughout the entire purchasing process and helped me find the perfect vehicle to suit my needs, at a price that I could afford. I was referred to Melody by a family member and will most definitely be spreading the good word about her excellent customer care!

Melody Callahan

awebb12
1/22/2015

"professional, helpful,and kind."

I had Austin Ottino as a sales rep for the second time leasing here. He helped me get out of my old car early and into a new 15 Journey. Everything was made very clear to me and I never felt rushed or pressured. Overall a great experience! Thank you.

Austin Ottino

mike
1/17/2015

"comfortable shopper"

this is our familes fourth vehicle from dick huvaere's and sales person david tacconelli. dave is a fine gentelman. we weren't sure what we really wanted. he was very patient with us. he brought out three different vehicles for us and never rushed us. the lord willing i hope to return for fifth time. thanks dave. mik smith.

david tacconelli