Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Richmond, Michigan 48062
Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Michigan Made
5/22/2015

"Great Dealership But Even Better Salesman "

My salesman, Joe Winfield, was very personable and understood my needs for my next vehicle. Joe provided quick communication and best price when compared to the competition. Don't waste your valuable time haggling the lowest price with beginners. Go discuss your options with Joe Winfield and know that you got the best price from a salesman that has your best interests!

Joe Winfield

mrrobert
5/21/2015

"excellent service"

I brought my new Dodge Ram in to have a bug guard put on. I was taken care of promply and courtesy by service write up man Michael Myslakowski. Ihave dealt with Mike before and he always treats me well and does a great job!

Michael Myslakowski

Shirley
5/19/2015

"I just purchased my first Chrysler vehicle!"

I just purchase my "first" Chrysler vehicle from Mark Herran, he was great! As long as I am Happy with my Chrylser I will be back for another one and I will make sure I see Mark. I am a very busy person and I don't have time to be messing around with sales people. I told him what I was looking for and my price range. He had 5 vehicles waiting for me ready to test drive and they were all within my price range. He didn't try to show me or talk me into something that was more expensive. The drive is a little out of the way, but for the service I received it was worth it!

Mark Herran

jlevigne
5/19/2015

"Excellent dealership and salesperson."

I am a repeat customer of this dealership. It's worth the drive. My salesperson is Robert Williamson. He is professional, accurate, and helpful. He made the process simple. When my lease is up I will certainly return to this dealership and to Mr. Williamson. He was able to get me an outstanding deal.

robert williamson

Jdwaage
5/19/2015

"Great service all around"

Joe Winfield was a great sales man and really worked with me to get the best deal possible. I really appreciate the hard work that was put in.

Joe Winfield

Spatrico

"Honest, Fair, Proffessional"

I went in with a trade in that had a lot of miles and negative equity and Dave Tacconelli searched their entire inventory to find a Ram that had the options I wanted within my budget. He was very professional, and did everything possible to make sure I got the deal I wanted. The dealership was closing and he stayed until we got the deal done. I will be going to se Dave again in the fall when my wife's lease is up.

Dave Tacconelli

roblada
5/18/2015

"Always Better Than Expected"

This was my second vehicle leased through Robert Heppler at Dick Huvaere's. Both times I left with more than I came in to get. Extremely pleasnt experience all around. I will be back. I have leased a 2014 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman and a Dodge Journey R/T AWD. Both times I got more options than I "needed" at a lower price than I "wanted". Can't beat that!

Robert Heppler

richard/maryjane johnson
5/17/2015

"Excellent sales person Debbie Payton"

We just purchased our third vehicle from Debbie Payton, she is outstanding and knowledgeable about all aspects of the vehicle we purchased. She is the only salesperson we will contact when considering a purchase. We will see her in 2016. I recommend her to several of my friends and colleagues. Rich and Mary Jane Johnson

Debbie Payton, Kurt Ziolkowski

Dontwant
5/16/2015

"Replace radio. GPS update"

Mike Myslak was very professional and he made sure my vehicle was taken care of and in a efficient way.

Michael Myslak

Jgaz89
5/15/2015

"Bryan Kingman listened to my needs"

These days it's hard to find a salesman that will actually listen directly to you. Bryan Kingman did not only listen to my needs, he went above and beyond to get me exactly what my fiancé and I needed. This dealership really knows how to pick good people that know how business needs to work for both parties to create a long ongoing relationship.

Bryan Kingman