Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Stranded for major repair
5/23/2016

"Replacing what we had"

Vehicle in for major repair under extended Chrysler mileage benefit on one of three cyl head that could be defective. Decided that since only one of the possible three that become defective the other two could go decreased the dependability of the van. Since a loaner wasn't a option we sought to replace the failing van. Called for help ad were assigned Tom Grzadzinski who went through three out side dealers to locate and obtain a near duplicate van to lease. Through his perseverance we were able to find a vehicle to our liking without pressure to take from ample Dealer stock. Effort above and beyond .

Tom Grzadzinski

Sue
5/19/2016

"Recall Work"

Kyle P. was great! Very friendly and helpful. Love this dealership. My car is still waiting for the recall part to come in, but that's not the fault of the dealership.

Kyle Palermino

Ldesantes
5/14/2016

"Great deal, no games!"

I just leased a new Chrysler 300 Limited Anniversary Edition from Dick Huvaere. I tried a few dealers before deciding on Dick Huvaere. My salesman was Kane Karpinsky. He was a pleasure to deal with. Everything he quoted me was the absolute truth and I had no surprises after arriving at the dealership. He was very careful to make sure there were no misunderstandings, and on delivery day everything went exactly like I expected it to. It's rare to deal with a salesman at any dealership that doesn't mislead you on prices, packages, availability, etc... Kane was true to his word and will get my repeat business!!

Kane Karpinsky

Rep016
5/04/2016

"Lease Dropoff / Pickup"

Michael Myslakowski, Handled my lease paper work since my main salesman was off sick. Handle with ease and knowlegable speed. Easy to talk to and understood the product. I feel he should be an asset to the Huvaere's sales force. However, the prep person's quallity is not up to par. Streaks of dirt off the cloth that were use on the interior were provalente and a grease mark on the frt. pass. side floor as well. And a large chip down to the primer located on the outside rt. pass. 'A' pillar by the windshield molding. Because of the rain I did not even see it prior to driving away.

Brian, Ted and now M. Myslakowski

Reedt05
4/29/2016

"Great service and very polite! Not pushy"

Kane from this dealership was polite and understanding. He was very professional and helped me and my wife purchase 2 vehicles. We will always purchase from Kane in in the future

Kane Karpinsky

Dice05
4/28/2016

"Excellent "

Michael and the rest of the service department were very courteous and helpful, I will definitely return in the future for all my service needs. Thanks again.

Michael myslakowski

Corey4484
4/21/2016

"Awesome"

Brian Noteboom was very helpful in getting me in my new Jeep Cherokee! Even though I experienced some problems before on my end, he was always there to help me and answer any questions I had! I love my new jeep and I will definitely come back

Brian Noteboom

rbmitzel
4/21/2016

"New purchase"

Debbie Payton has sold me at least 10 cars over the past 6 years. Not only myself, but I have sent several other potential buyers and all of them did end up buying from Debbie Payton. She is always on the lookout for the customer.

Debbie Payton

George
4/17/2016

"Oil Change Visit"

Visited Dick Huvaere to have an oil change completed. Michael Lema provided excellent service, thank you for having a valued employee to assist in customer assistance.

Michael Lema

Karen
4/16/2016

"Wonderful"

My husband and I were in the market for a new vehicle and some friends of ours recommend Brian Noteboom at Dick Huvaere's Chrysler Jeep. I am so glad they did, Brian was wonderful, he was very knowledgeable, and most importantly patient and understanding with my nervousness about buying a new vehicle. We highly recommend Brian and will go back to Brian when we need another vehicle.

Brian Noteboom