Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Brian
4/24/2015

"Lease of new Ram 1500"

This is the third time I have dealt with Linda Vandesteene. She is always thoughtful and caring to my wants and needs. I drive from Eastpointe to see her. Thank you for the great service and I will see you again!!

Linda VanDeSteene

Thund
4/23/2015

"Looking for a lease"

Went in to see Bryan Kingman, he sold me my Jeep Cherokee 8 yrs ago, we were looking for a lease deal since we are keep our Jeep as a tow vehicle for our motor home. Told him what we wanted and he gave us three options which would be our best price, to the point, no fooling around, no wasting my time like other dealers. That afternoon we drove home our new lease vehicle.

Bryan Kingman

ChristinaR
4/22/2015

"Great experience"

I went to the dealership to JUST look at a Jeep Grand Cherokee and turned into leasing one! Our salesman Kane was great made everything easy and was able to get us an affordable deal that we couldn't pass up on. Love my new car!! Thanks Kane!

Finance dept

marty50
4/17/2015

"Pleasant experience"

Service write up person was Michael Myslakowski. I always enjoyed seeing and dealing with him when he was at the quick lube across from the service department. Now that he works at the service department I still get a chance to deal with him. He is a fine and pleasant young man and the dealership should be proud to have employees like him working for them. I hope that I don't have to see again soon(as it would be for a repair) but if I have to, I am sure it would be another pleasant visit.

Michael Myslkowski

patar617
4/16/2015

"awesome!"

Bryan Kingman is an excellent salesperson. He was incredibly thorough with the lease of my new 2015 jeep Renegade. I will definitely be coming back to Dick Huavares!

Bryan kingman

Chunji22
4/15/2015

"A new car lease"

Chris Gauronskas was very good sales professional. Our Car lease on our new Chrysler 200 went very well and we were able to take our car home the same day.

Chris Gauronskas

irocbill
4/12/2015

"Job was done as promised."

Michael Myslakowski was very helpful with getting my car serviced. He was very professional AND courteous when I brought my car o him for repair. He kept me informed on the progress of getting the parts and letting me know when it was done. His understanding and communication was greatly appreciated by me. I would DEFINITLY recommend others to go there. Bill

Michael Myslakowski

tmoews
4/12/2015

"Dealership continues to provide excellent service!"

I purchased a used Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2012. I started going to Richmond Chrysler for oil changes, they were convenient and reasonable. Unfortunately, I have had a few situations where I have needed work done on the vehicle. Every time I call around to get prices and find myself at back at Richmond Chrysler. Each time I have had the pleasure of working with Mike Myslakowski in service. He has always been friendly, efficient, and fair. I would recommend working with Mike in service!

Mike Myslakowski

Brandi G
4/11/2015

"Ted P & Brian Noteboom"

Both were very helpful and got me the vehicle I wanted, which was a Jeep Wrangler. In the past, salesmen repeatidly tried to get me to look at cars I had no interest in. I liked Brian & Ted because they did not do this & actually listened to what I had to say.

Ted P & Brian Noteboom

Scatpack
4/11/2015

"My new Scat Pack"

Austin was great to work with going through all the options. The car arrived several weeks earlier then expected. I am very satisfied with everything.

Austin Ottino