Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

3rd Ram
7/30/2015

"Go out of their way"

My experience with Brittney Stoliker was fantastic. I originally saw her about a month and a half ago, inquiring about the possibility of getting out of my current lease on a Dodge Charger R/T Max. I loved the car but nee a truck. Due to the extreme option list on the car, she said it was just too early to absorb. I thought I would have to wait at least 4 or 5 months to change vehicles. To my surprise, Brittney called me the other morning and said she thought maybe she could try again, due to new incentives. We made an appointment, with a certain Ram in mind, and a ballpark price. When all was said and done, I am driving a new Ram, better equipped, and even better price than we thought. I will definitely return to see Brittney when I need another vehicle! Thanks again Brittney!

Brittney Stoliker

Patti
7/29/2015

"No Pressure, Fair Deal, Dealership & Staff of Choice"

The sales staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I felt comfortable without feeling pressured. They took interest in my needs and respected my choices and limits. The overall staff was equally welcoming and professional taking into consideration what would work for my life and needs. I highly recommend this dealership.

Sarah

danno
7/24/2015

"2015 RAM "

If you are considering a new vehicle from Dick Huvaere's go talk to Bryan Kingman. He has been my salesman for my last 2 vehicles. He works with you on getting the best deal possible and any rebates that are due. He is honest and very down to earth. Thanks again for all you did Bryan!!!!

Bryan Kingman

ginam
7/21/2015

"Love my new car."

Sal Vultaggio made the process of leasing a new car so easy. He was very straight forward and we got exactly what we wanted at a great price. Doesn't get better than that. So pleased and we love the Journey.

Sal Vultaggio

JimJ
7/20/2015

"Oil change & r0 recall"

Kyle Palermino was our service rep and an excellent job. He kept me up to date on the status of my car. When the work was completed car was delivered washed with a $10 gas card. Very satisfied with the service.

Kyle Palermino

cmoore
7/20/2015

"Love my Journey!!"

My husband and I were looking for a 2-yr lease on an SUV. Brian Schneider was more than helpful and found the exact one we were looking for (color, 6-cyl, features). He even made sure it was within our price range. He did all of this in a few hours and we picked up my Dodge Journey RT that evening. Brian is a great salesperson! We were in and out of the dealership within an hour, sign and drive! We continue to tell our family and friends about him when they are looking for a new vehicle. Thanks for all your hard work, Brian! Courtney

Brian Schneider

JFEVNS
7/19/2015

"Brian Noteboom brings the thunder again!"

While it is an entire dealership that makes the process flow smoothly, I found the work with DH CDJR a pleasure. I made 1 appt to select my car and 1 appt to pick it up. The entire experience from start to finish didn't take me more than an hour! Brian is a fantastic salesperson to work with and I will buy many more from him!

Brian Noteboom

Kathy Maximiuk
7/17/2015

"Another good experience."

I have leased or purchased several vehicles at this dealership and my salesperson, Dave Tacconelli has always been very professional and helpful in navigating the process. When he wasn't available, he made sure Austin Ottino was available to help. The process was smooth and stressless!

Dave Tacconelli, Austin Ottino and Linda Socia

Dean H
7/15/2015

"Perseverance"

I recently purchased a new Jeep Renegade. My wife and I loved it from the test drive. Our sales person Linda Vandenstein worked dillegently to find us the one we wanted in the color we wanted with the proper features. I appreciate how hard she worked for us because what we requested was a difficult vehicle to locate. Thank you Linda

Linda Vandenstein

Mike C New Baltimore, MI.
7/14/2015

"They Find the Used Vehicle You Want"

Sarah Bejin did not have the RAM 1500 I was looking for on the lot. She checked her log for trade-ins coming in and actually went to the person's home, brought the 1500 to the dealership within 15 minutes and allowed me to inspect it. It was what I was looking for and I purchased the vehicle. Outstanding service!

Jerry