Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Richmond, Michigan 48062
Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Sherry
9/02/2015

"Easiest way to buy a truck!"

I contacted the dealership to discuss pre-paid lease options on a Ram. I was transferred to Bryan Kingman and it was a breeze from there. Within 3 hours he had picked the perfect truck, had it prepped and paperwork ready when I got there. Absolutely love my new truck!! Thank you, Bryan!

Bryan Kingman

Peter123
9/02/2015

"Lease"

I recommend Dick Huvaere's dealership and I also recommend Robert Heppler. This is my second Vehicle that I have leased from him. Thank you!!!

Robert Heppler

Jeep gal
8/25/2015

"Good experience"

I have now leased my 4th vehicle from my go to salesman, Austin Ottino. As a single woman Austin always treats me as an informed consumer. My Father comes with me and Austin is very kind to him. My Father also bought his van from Austin Ottino. I recommend Dick Huvaere's dealership and I also recommend Austin. A co-worker brought his daughter to Austin for the purchase of her first vehicle. I am very satisfied with the service I receive. Thank you Austin for being such a caring salesman. I appreciate how my Father and I am treated. Loann Watson

Austin Ottino

samiam2015
8/18/2015

"Lease options"

A big thank you to John Bush for working so hard to help us find a car that fit our budget and vehicle requirements. He really put in a lot of effort to make sure we were going to be a satisfied customer, which we are. We leased a 2015 Charger!

John,Bush

doc126
8/11/2015

"Jeep Patriot"

It was a pleasure working with Dave Kerwin on obtaining my new Jeep. He helped get the vehicle I wanted at a good price.. thanks Dave. John Cicala

Dave Kerwin

barnaby
8/08/2015

"Jeep Purchase"

It was a pleasure working with Dave Tacconelli on the purchase of my new Jeep. I felt what I had to say counted - what I needed/wanted in my vehicle.

David Tacconelli

Go Blue #1
8/08/2015

"Very friendly and courteous service."

Very friendly and courteous service. Helped me make a great choice on the car. Love the car.It drives like a dream,everybody who has seen it thinks its beautiful.

Chris,Gauronskas

RamPatriot Happy
7/31/2015

"Ram and Patriot Happy Customers"

We had the pleasure of working with Debbie Payton again to lease two new vehicles - a 2015 Dodge Ram and a 2015 Jeep Patriot. We have worked with Debbie several times in the past and she has always been wonderful with us. This time was no exception. She always works hard to get us what we are looking for (and often much more) working hard to get us a deal that works for us. It is like working with a friend for us and that is very unusual in the car buying experience for sure! Debbie Payton is the best and everyone should have a person like her to work with in buying a car. Kudos Debbie, you are a rare breed and we appreciate you more than words can convey!

Debbie Payton

3rd Ram
7/30/2015

"Go out of their way"

My experience with Brittney Stoliker was fantastic. I originally saw her about a month and a half ago, inquiring about the possibility of getting out of my current lease on a Dodge Charger R/T Max. I loved the car but nee a truck. Due to the extreme option list on the car, she said it was just too early to absorb. I thought I would have to wait at least 4 or 5 months to change vehicles. To my surprise, Brittney called me the other morning and said she thought maybe she could try again, due to new incentives. We made an appointment, with a certain Ram in mind, and a ballpark price. When all was said and done, I am driving a new Ram, better equipped, and even better price than we thought. I will definitely return to see Brittney when I need another vehicle! Thanks again Brittney!

Brittney Stoliker

Patti
7/29/2015

"No Pressure, Fair Deal, Dealership & Staff of Choice"

The sales staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I felt comfortable without feeling pressured. They took interest in my needs and respected my choices and limits. The overall staff was equally welcoming and professional taking into consideration what would work for my life and needs. I highly recommend this dealership.

Sarah