Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

acook
3/26/2015

"Fantastic"

This was my first time at buying a Chrysler vehicle. I have been a GM person my whole life. This was not my first choice for a dealership. After visiting several dealerships I saw an add in the newspaper about your dealership. When I arrived I was very surprised not only by how many choices I had but with the friendliness of the sales people. I was introduced to Primus Kadarian Jr. I was very impressed by his knowledge of the vehicle I chose which was a Chrysler Town and Country van. The vehicle was amazing when I test drove it and as I was driving Primus was explaining the features of the vehicle. His knowledge was exceptional. When it came time to decide which one to purchase he was very helpful in getting me into the proper one and it is perfect. My wife and I love it. Best car I ever owned. Thank you again for all of your help in making my decision that much easier. Kudos to you for having such a great sales person.

Primus Kadarian Jr.

jpk
3/26/2015

"Great Experience"

Overall we had a great experience. First of all, our salesman, Bryan Kingman, was very thorough and attentive and could not have been better. Perhaps the experience went smoothly because we had checked the new car inventory at home first, found the car we wanted and had called and talked to Bryan ahead of time who confirmed that they still had the car and gave us a new car price. So we knew what we were looking at going in to it, only our trade in was in question. Bryan showed us all the features of the new car and took us for a ride while our car was being appraised. After a very short wait we talked about the trade in value and negotiated somewhat...we gave him an out the door price and they agreed. I think a very fair deal for all concerned! They started on the paperwork and we were out the door with our new car within 2 1/2 hours! That alone would make me come back!

Bryan Kingman

April
3/24/2015

"My experience"

My name is April Redlowsk and it was very good customer service. I gave them the information they needed to run my credit. Walked in the dealership with hope but never thought I would leave with car that day. As set there nervoius Brittney reassured me to be patient it work out and it did. I love my Mini-Van and my experience was great for buying my first car even though it was used Brittney made feel like I was walking away with new one.

Brittney Stoliker

DM
3/19/2015

"Quick and Professional"

Austin Ottino is excellent to work with! Trading in our lease for a new car, Austin was quick, professional and provided great information in selecting our new lease. Highly recommend!!!!

Austin Ottino

Linda
3/18/2015

"Great Sales Professional"

We just leased a Chrysler 200 S at Dick Huvaere. Primo Kadarian was our Sales Professional. Primo explained thoroughly all of the paperwork we filled out, payment options, etc. He took his time; and we never felt rushed like he had other customers to get to. When all of our paperwork was completed, Primo went out to our car with us and explained ALL of the new features thoroughly. We never had a Sales Professional do that before, and we both greatly appreciated it. Definitely a 5 Star to Primo Kadarian. Thank-you Primo!!

Primo Kadarian

Aly0205
3/15/2015

"The best lease experience I ever had!"

Absolutely in love with my new van! Transaction was so easy and hassle free thanks to David Kerwin, best car salesman ever! He helped us every step of the way and made sure we got everything we needed.

David Kerwin

AJS
3/09/2015

"Early lease turn in"

Brittney Stoliker was great to deal with. I originally contacted her in the fall to see where prices were at for Grand Cherokees and Durangos. She called me back a few months later and was able to get me our of my lease and beat the prices quoted at every other dealership that we shopped. Everything was done via phone, text and email, I just needed to come in to sign papers. Great experience will be working with her in the future and would highly recommend her services.

Brittney Stoliker

J. Briggs
2/23/2015

"The road trip was still on."

I needed help with my Jeep the day before my road trip up north. Kyle Palermino at Dick Huvaere's was able to have his mechanic make the necessary repair and have me on my way in no time. If not for their help, I would have missed my trip. Thank you.

Kyle Palermino

K.Smith
2/22/2015

"Customer Service"

I took my Ram in for service and recalls. The staff was very friendly and kept me informed on my truck. Thank you Michael Myslakowski for the excellent customer service. K.Smith

MIchael Myslakowski

Tony D
2/07/2015

"Worst Dealership to deal with"

The internet Department at Dick Huvaere's is a joke. I've dealt with many of the other Chrysler ,Dodge dealerships around and have had a pleasant experience with trying to get information on the vehicle I am interested in. This dealership however is a joke the head of there internet department Robert Heppler never responds even when he requests information from you, and has yet to reply to any of my inquires. I'm extremely disappointed in this dealership especially since I have heard a lot of good reviews on this dealership. So I will be taking my business to another dealership that would be pleased to get me the information and not blow my email up with there promotional offers 2-3 times a day.

Robert Heppler