Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Johnnyg13
2/12/2016

"My new ram"

I would like to thank Tom Grzadzinski for helping me get a great price on my new lease ..Tom G was a straight up no nonsense salesman didn't try to steer me into getting something I didn't want like most sales people I experienced in the past ..I told him what I was looking for and that's exactly what I got without all the bull that most salesmen throw at you ...thnx Tom G

Tom Grzadzinski

Mike1113
2/12/2016

"Frozen door and low air pressure"

Heather Brodacki, my service agent, was very helpful and totally understood the problem I was having with my minivan. Service area was very busy, but job got done on a timely basis. She contacted me as soon as service was completed.

heather brodacki

caravan
2/11/2016

"Service Dept"

Thank you Kyle Palermino for such Great customer service on my recent visit. My past visits to dealership service departments have been far from pleasant.. Thank you also for letting me know about the great oil change/ tire rotation deal. GREAT JOB !!! Thank You

Kyle Palermino

Cappy
2/09/2016

"New Town and Country"

Austin Ottino best sales person I ever works with. Very knowledgeable about the what he is selling. Very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this dealer.

Austin Ottino

richmondgirl
2/08/2016

"Great experience"

Ted primarily worked with us on both trade-in and new vehicle purchase. He was very straight forward when helping us pick the perfect model and to get a good trade-in value. I would definitely recommend these guys!

Ted Pietrykowski, Brian Noteboom

Nick Jr
2/08/2016

"I'll Be Back..........."

I just Leased my 2nd and 3rd lease from Brian Noteboom! He is very through answers all my questions and even all of my wife's an daughter's!!! He is great to work with and makes you feel right at ease. I will absolutely recommend him and will be visiting him several times more in the coming years!

Brian Noteboom

seniorcitizen
2/07/2016

"David Tacconelli is the best"

David Tacconelli went above and beyond for me. We stopped in just to get information on leasing a vehicle down the road because we didn't think we'd ever get another Dodge Dakota since they are so hard to find. We had bought our 2009 Chrysler Town & Country from David. When we've been out at the dealership we let David know what we were looking for in a Dodge Dakota. David let us know when we were there on Feb. 2 that one had just come in. When we left the dealership that day, we came home with a 2008 Dodge Dakota to replace our 1993 Dakota and we got exactly what we asked for. On top of that, because our vehicles are in my husband's name, I told him that I wanted this one in my name only. I came away with the Dakota we had been wanting and Dave made sure that this vehicle was in my name. He understood why it was so important to me to have it that way. Also, David didn't rush us thru it. We were the last ones out of the dealership and he could have asked us to come back the next day to get the truck but he didn't and even went out in the pouring rain to attach our plates. We've been to other dealerships in our area and none of them are as friendly and helpful as those at Dick Huvaere's. It's a 30 mile trip one way for us but we feel at "home" there.

The young man that did my financing for the vehicle..sorry I didn't get his name, Mike Myslakowski

Mark103
2/07/2016

"Awesome experience "

I was ready to trade in my 2008 Dodge Ram for a new 2016 Dodge Ram lease. I went to see the sales man I have been dealing with for years, Brian Noteboom. The first time I ever delt with Brian he was just starting his salesman job at Dick Huvaere's Richmond dealership. He was fair and honest and worked to make the deal quick and painless. I have been dealing with him ever since.

Brian Noteboom

KatelynJ
2/04/2016

"Bryan rocks!"

I just got my 4TH! lease from Bryan Kingman! He's always so great to.work with. I'm pretty naive when ithe comes to cars, but he makes the process super easy! I will totally recommend him!

Bryan Kingman, Hunter

Dealership screen name
2/03/2016

"Perfect "

My experience was perfect. I would recommend them to family and friends.. Brian Kingman made it quick and easy. I will definitely be going back in the future.

Brian Kingman