Dick Poe Toyota

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Overall Rating 5

Dick Poe Toyota
Dick Poe Toyota Info

"MY WIFE AND I ARRIVED TO THE DEALERSHIP LATE AFTERNOON..."

MY WIFE AND I ARRIVED TO THE DEALERSHIP LATE AFTERNOON AND WERE GREETED BY FERNANDO. WE HAD A UNIQUE SITUATION GOING ON (I HAVE REALLY BAD CREDIT AND WAS ABLE TO OBTAIN A CO-SIGNER) AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF MY CO-SIGNER AND I ARE EXTREMELY BUSY INDIVIDUALS. FERNANDO WAS ABLE TO ACCOMODATE TO OUR BUSY SCHEDULE. FERNANDO WENT OUT OF HIS WAY BY TAKING THE PAPERWORK TO MY JOB. IT GETS EVEN BETTER!!! WHEN OTHER DEALERSHIPS GAVE US THE RUNAROUND, DICK POE TOYOTA WAS VERY HONEST AND UPFRONT WITH US. THEY GOT US APPROVED THRU TOYOTA FINANCIAL.YOLIE GEIGER (FINANCE DIRECTOR) WAS AWESOME!!! SHE WORKED VERY HARD TO GET THE DEAL DONE AT A VERY GOOD INTEREST RATE!!! MY MONTHLY PAYMENTS ARE AFFORDABLE AND WAS ABLE TO GET THE GAP, EXTENDED WARRANTY, ETC!! I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND FERNANDO AND DICK POE TOYOTA TO EVERYONE!!!

FERNANDO

"They are liars and screwed me around big time. I bought..."

They are liars and screwed me around big time. I bought from their competitor instead and was very pleased with Hoy Fox Toyota. They are slick. They even put the price of the car in writing but when they showed it to me they covered the top half of the page which showed I was really buying the car for full sticker price.

John Luciano, Rey Dominguez

"We took our vehicle in to Dick Poe Toyota for a 30 minute..."

We took our vehicle in to Dick Poe Toyota for a 30 minute oil change, and they performed an unauthorized warranty repair that took 4 hours. They should have asked if anyone had the time to wait and if it was okay for them to perform the work. To make matters worse, they did not properly perform the unauthorized repair, and gave us the runaround for 5 weeks before finally screwing us over enough to make me mad. To make a long story short, I had to pay a different dealership to repair Dick Poe Toyota's unauthorized repair. No one from Dick Poe Toyota has ever apologized for the unauthorized repair, the inconvenience, the botched repair, the runaround from the service department, nothing. They have, however, contacted me personally leaving derisive messages and e-mails. You'd be better off buying from anywhere else than Dick Poe Toyota. Ron Perkins

Service Manager, General Manager