Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai

Sales Professional

March 22, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- Couverites

We recently went to Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai to purchase a vehicle after recently filing bankruptcy. We didnt think we had many options but Krysta Hanson and her team made everything very easy for us. She was extremely professional, personable and friendly. We told her what we were looking for and the payments we needed. When we arrived she had all the cars pulled up ready to test drive. We ended leaving with a much better car than we thought we would get at the payments we could afford. We will only deal with Dick's from now on when we are looking for our next car.

March 22, 2017

"Great Experience"

- thesavvydog Verified Customer

I had a great car buying experience with this dealership. I had already researched the vehicle I was interested in, knew what I should pay and really didn't have extra time to "waste." Desiree Reyes understood that immediately. She found the make and model I wanted - and in the color I wanted. A total painless experience. Highly recommend her services!

March 18, 2017

"Dick's Hyundai is the best Dealer around"

- meldate Verified Customer

Dick's Hyundai is the best dealer around. They explain everything in detail which includes the car and accessaries, service, and loan. The sales person is well trained and takes pride in what they are all about. Totally impressed with the sales person.

Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai, Hillsboro, OR, 97123