Don Vance Ford

Don Vance Ford Info

Lostandstillrunning
1/19/2015

"A Great Experience"

I was a first time car buyer in the market for a Dodge Challenger and the service I received from Steve Nicks was exceptional. Being native to Springfield I first looked at Corwin for the purchase and had a terrible experience. The sales reps looked at me as nothing more than a tire kicker and offered little to no assistance in trying to work with me to find the car I wanted. I came with a car in mind and asked if the dealership could trade a vehicle to bring the one I wanted down from where it was on another dealerships lot. The sales rep I talked with continued to push other vehicles on me instead of addressing the one I wanted and eventually (after wasting my time) said they could not do it. After looking threw Cars.com I drove up to Don Vance and to look at a Challenger that caught my eye. Steve Nicks was exceptional from the moment I drove up. Unlike most test drives where someone comes along with you I was handed the keys for the test drive and told to just go see how it feels. There was no pressure, the experience was painless compared to the other dealerships I had visited, and the overall take away was fun. The way it should be when your buying a new car not the teeth pulling dreaded experience you associate with a bad dentist visit. If your in the market for a new vehicle I would recommend them. The experience I had was great and I would at least offer you the advice of giving them a try especially if you can get Steve as your sales person. He was down to earth and up front with every part of the deal. My dad was mechanic for the better part of his life and I grew up fixing cars that we owned. I know when I'm being tricked and I can say honestly I never had any inclination of any of that when I was at Don Vance.

Steve Nicks, Troy

tompaine94
3/08/2014

"Great deal, knowledgable and helpful salesman (Sean). ..."

Great deal, knowledgable and helpful salesman (Sean). But........the seb site SUCKS.....won't give you anything. Looking for another vehicle online. Apparently their IT guy knows nothing about "browsing for cars"

Sean Chastaine

dtroyer99
6/01/2013

"I took my truck into this dealership to get a front end..."

I took my truck into this dealership to get a front end alignment. They ended up telling me they needed to replace a handful of aprts before they could complete the repairs. Even though I just had the truck at another shop that had done all the work already. They just wanted to sell parts. After trying to make the right adjustments, they claimed it needed new tires. I have never been to a shop that treated their customers with such a lack of knowledge. They have no respect for other peoples property as well. Grease stains on the floor and fingers prints all over the fenders and bumpers. The time they said it would take to complete was several hours after original quote. The problem is still there after spending several hundred dollars. They still have no answers for how to fix the problem. I feel I have been ripped off in every way with this place.

larry zack dave

jgambon
5/10/2013

"Brought wife's care in for service. Took two days..."

Brought wife's care in for service. Took two days before they could get to it. Cost to fix it was never mentioned (while it is true I didn't ask, the customer service rep implied that it was my responsibility to ask). Check engine light still came back on even before we left the parking lot. Had to leave the car a second time. Total cost, over $1000.00 Absolutely not impressed. Steer clear of taking your vehicles to Don Vance Ford.

Clint

Mikeallburn
10/15/2012

"This place does business by ripping people off and they..."

This place does business by ripping people off and they can sell the cars and trucks so cheap by hosing consumers on their trades. DON'T FALL FOR THIS!!! Keep your trade or take it elsewhere. The customer service is absolutely horrid. No call backs, and my family got flat ignored when walking into this "business". I would state our salesmans name, but he didn't even introduce himself. Jay Romens must not have been in the auto industry very long, as he bid our truck 15,000 under market. We bought at Tri Lakes Ford and had a hassle free experience. We are local to Marshfield but will never buy from Don Vance.

Jay Romens

dracox938
4/14/2012

"bought a used truck from them broke down 3 times before i..."

bought a used truck from them broke down 3 times before i could even get it home .. charged me lots of money to fix still broke ,,,dont buy they knew what was wong with truck ,, and till suckered me into buying it they cant even do a proper safty inspection,, had bad brakes and ball joint and still passed it

woddy ,zack,,usrd car manager

JAY0719
4/11/2012

"I have bought several new fords, and this dealership by..."

I have bought several new fords, and this dealership by far has the worst customer service ever! I originally called and try to buy a new car on a Thursday, the following Tuesday I am still trying to buy car. I will definetely will not be recommending this dealership to ANYONE!

jj , troy, bob