Dye Enterprises

Automotive Avenues

Ernie Padilla
11/10/2014

"Excellent Customer Service"

I had a fantastic purchasing experience with Dye Auto Sales. I live in Southern Colorado and found a low mileage Duramax, 4WD truck that Dye Auto had advertised on craigslist. I made the trip to Wheat Ridge, Co. and couldn’t be happier with my purchase. I didn’t know a thing about diesels so I was very impressed with my salesman Matt and Dave the owner. They provided me with very useful information regarding diesel vehicles. I felt very comfortable purchasing the truck after they addressed my questions and concerns. I don’t particularly enjoy buying vehicles so it was uplifting not to be pressured into making a purchase. In fact my experience was very positive and I was able to purchase the truck at a much cheaper price than what any of the larger dealerships wanted for a comparable vehicle with low miles. I continue to get compliments on my truck everywhere I go. Unfortunately, many days after my purchase I did experience a mechanical problem with the truck. I immediately contacted Matt my salesman who referred my call to their sales manager Rob Silva. Rob was very helpful and attentive to my needs. He began our conversation with “Don’t worry we’re going to take care of you”; and he did. My problem was immediately resolved. They truly have some of the best diesel mechanics on their team. I would definitely purchase another vehicle with Dye Auto based on their superior customer service after the sale. Thank you Dye Auto!

Rob Silva, Matt

ksearfoss
1/13/2011

"Never use them for consignment! They called me and I was..."

Never use them for consignment! They called me and I was told they post on all websites, that their experienced sales people could sell it on the lot faster than I could. It took them 6 months to get an offer that could be funded. The offer was $2000 under blue book with them telling me telling me I should take it, since the market was bad and no other good real offers. The manager admitted they did not really have it posted on any car site but their own. No wonder they had no offers. I had no choice but to sell it at a loss. It took 30 days to get my money while the new owners were driving around in it and they gave the bank an out of state address to mail the difference, which had to be stop payment and reissued. Staff does not return calls and they kept telling me something different on when I would receive my money. They may be a great place to buy a car, but don’t try and sell one with them. I should have remembered they were used car sales people – so have everything in writing and believe nothing they say.

Wayne and Tina

Cheriegk
1/23/2010

"Traded 2002 Ford Truck for 1990 Chevy in June 2008...."

Traded 2002 Ford Truck for 1990 Chevy in June 2008. Inspite of multiple phone calls to Dealership and owner, Dealer refuses to complete contract resulting in lost wages and repair expenses. Dealership/owner refuses all written communication and has/is avoiding process service to come to court. Cherie Kollander message:303-913-7571

Phil Wolf / Sam

dgraff
11/19/2009

"Wolf Leasing and Sales is the worst dealership. They..."

Wolf Leasing and Sales is the worst dealership. They offer cars which have mechanical problems at a high price. Their sales staff is high pressure. DO not waste your time like I did. I cannot believe dealerships like this still exist in this economy.

Matt Maes