East Coast Toyota

3.9

85 Route 17 South, Wood-Ridge, New Jersey 07075 Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Fred Meyer, Salesman, East Coast Toyota

CLO Fisher, Internet Sales Director, East Coast Toyota

CLO Fisher

Internet Sales Director

March 02, 2017

"Excellent service and very professional"

- Jbird700

excellent service, this is our second purchase at this dealership, Fred Meyer is very professional and knowledgeable! I told Fred what im looking for and he got it done. He took the time to find me exactly what I wanted..I highly recommend Fred Meyer and this dealership...

January 21, 2017

"Best dealership in the area!"

- stacey r

From my first contact with the dealership to the minute I drove away with my new car, my experience with this dealership was excellent! I was very happy to start with the skilled internet group and spoke with Clo who really took the time to assist me. I cannot say enough about my sales person Fred Meyer! He is polite, knowledgeable, and professional. All of the folks at the dealership made me feel part of the family, from the welcoming smile of Stella at reception, to all of the Sales Managers and the Finance department. Everyone made my experience wonderful, and I would highly recommend them to everyone I know. I have peace of mind knowing that my truly exceptional sales experience will carry over when I use their service department for my 1st maintenance. Thank you East Coast Toyota!

November 14, 2016

"East coast toyota"

- Mendoza4

Excellent service. This will be our 4th car purchased at this location. Highly recommend sales person Fred Meyer he was very polite and helpful. Thanks

East Coast Toyota, Wood-Ridge, NJ, 07075