East Coast Toyota

Jaime Berrios, General Sales Manager, East Coast Toyota

Jaime Berrios

4.2

April 25, 2017

"made me comfortable & worked with me."

- rose1468

I truly have to say that hands down this dealership _& especially the team that worked with me.. Very flexible & reasonable & most importantly they make you so comfortable you feel like family. Brian & Rafi were simply great. If you're looking for a vehicle look no further.

April 24, 2017

"A pleasurable experience."

- Romanz326

I recently leased a car from east coast toyota. This is the second car i leased through Fred Meyer. He is honestly the best. One thing i hate about buying cars is how pushy most salesmen can be. Fred is not like this at all. He is so helpful without being overbearing. He is very knowledgeable and helps you find exactly want for right around the price your looking for. I am not saying the other salesmen aren't good but i wouldn't go to anyone else but Fred. He just makes a stressful thing like buying a car enjoyable. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car.

April 17, 2017

"Awesome service by Albi"

- Lori

We had an awesome experience purchasing our new Rave 4 XLE. Albimar went above and beyond to make this a happy experience for us. She was a wonderful salesperson. I highly recommend her. The manager Rafi was also extremely helpful. As well as the finance manger Jeffrey. Thank you all for getting us the car we wanted at a reasonable price. But special thanks to Albi.

East Coast Toyota, Wood-Ridge, NJ, 07075