Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

7598 Annapolis Road,
Hyattsville, Maryland 20784
Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

• Every Car has a Warranty
asiahyundai
5/03/2016

"Salesmen!"

Mike was very helpful! helped my daughter get her first car. Very friendly! Very helpful through the whole process. Very family friendly. Go see him!

May 03, 2016

We are here to serve you! Never forget that. We want to fulfill all your needs and answer all your questions. It is great to hear that Mike could assist your daughter with her first vehicle! Congratulations! Happy Driving! We hope to see you again.

Keron Lewis
4/30/2016

"A+ Service"

From the minute I was greeted by Mr. Jean Odige I felt at home. This is my second car and He made my experience a pleasant one. I will definitely refer family and friends to go see him.

May 02, 2016

Keron, Thank you so much for providing great feedback for us. We are so glad that Jean could assist you the way you deserve. We are so glad you chose Easterns. We look forward to serving you again.

NathanGalang
4/28/2016

"Excellent experience "

From the minute I was greeted by Mr. Thompson I felt at home. He made my experience a pleasant one. I will definitely refer family and friends to go see him.

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for choosing Easterns! We are so glad that Mr. Thompson was able to accomodate all your needs. Our customers always come first. Please come back and see us again!

Snortham
4/26/2016

"Surprise!"

Lawrence Ford was very knowledgeable and Rick in the Finance department got me a loan with no problem. The whole thing was painless! Thanks for the great experience!

April 29, 2016

We are so grateful for your business. Thank you for choosing Easterns. We are thrilled that you had a great experience with us. Please recommend us to your family and friends. We sure do hope to serve you again!

TammyM
4/25/2016

"Lenard Thompson and Easterns Are The Best By Far!!"

Easterns Automotive Group is a Wonderful Dealership that has your needs in mind. Lenard Thompson, was Helpful, and knowledgeable. I would recommend Lenard to everyone.

April 26, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Tammy. We are very happy to hear that Lenard could be so helpful with your purchase. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care.

Mbakwe111
4/16/2016

"Adrian really cares!"

Adrian had my best interest in mind as he showed me many vehicles that would fit MY needs. It's very rare that meet a dealer that is actually concerned with the customer and not just making a sale. I'm very pleased with the car I have left with and that was thanks to Adrian!! I highly recommend coming to this place if you're looking for a car with bad credit.

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. At Easterns, our goal is to sastisfy our customers and provide them with an excellent car buying experience. We are glad that Adrian was able to assist you in getting the vehicle that you wanted. Please share your Easterns experience with family and friends. We sure do hope to see you again!

diosmary34
4/10/2016

"Love my VW"

I came easterns after checking other dealerships out for VW Tiguan came easterns hyattsville talked Adrian he was very easy talk to and made the whole Experience easy! will recommend my Friends and family.

April 13, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. We will be sure to pass along your praises to Adrian and all of us hope to see your family and friends soon. Have a great day!

Esquire35
4/02/2016

"Amazing Service!!!"

Adrian and the entire dealership went above and beyond to make sure I got the best deal possible!! I recommend this dealership and team to anyone and everyone!!!

April 05, 2016

Thanks for writing this wonderful review. It is great to hear that Adrian and rest of our team took your satisfaction seriously and made sure you’ll get the best deal possible. We are grateful for your recommendations and we would love work with you again. Take care!

MsCT
4/01/2016

"Professional courteous service"

I was return customer and went back because of my experience five years previously. My needs were specific and they listened to what I wanted.

Shermick Ewan

April 04, 2016

Thanks for the input. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for returning to our dealership. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. We are eager to see you in the future.

Melinda
3/30/2016

"My New Baby Blue"

Thanks Jean, Rozell and Michelle, you made the whole process quick and smooth. I'm Lovin my Audi Q5 and thanks for working those numbers. Melinda

Rozell and Michelle

April 04, 2016

Melinda, Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your Audi Q5! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Reviews of Adrian Chavez-Zurita