Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville
Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Computers Available for Customers
  • Free AUX Cables
  • Free Car Fax Report
  • 5 Day Exchange Policy
  • Every Car has a Warranty

"wonderful Experience"

My experience was wonderful. Mervyn Riley was great. He was attentive, listened and help us get the best deal on a great car. I would recommend him to anyone I know who is looking for a car. It was my first time buying a car from Easterns and I was lucky to get a great salesperson to assist me. Thanks Mervyn

September 10, 2014

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of the utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership with a positive experience, and Mervyn will be happy to hear that his great customer service has made another satisfied customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again! Also, visit us on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive specials.

"Consultant "

I recommend the service but it was very expensive than other dealer. Give a cheaper price to admire more customer and you should give at least one year maintenance service for your customer

September 05, 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. While I'm glad to hear that your overall experience with us was so positive, I am disappointed to hear you found our prices to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your business, and if you'd like to discuss your visit further, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Joel Bassam- Marketing Director- jbassam@easterns.com

"Thanks Paul"

I was looking for a vehicle with more space to accommodate my growing family. Paul was very helpful and he did his best to assist me with purchasing a vehicle that my family could ride comfortably in. I appreciate his professionalism and his tenacity.

August 01, 2014

Thanks for writing this review! I’m pleased that Paul was able to help you on your car-buying experience. He's an asset to our team and he will be thrilled to hear your kind words as well. I hope that you and your family are enjoying the new car!

"Paul was great"

I had a great experience at EM with Paul. He made it a pleasure able experience. Left with a great car. Second car bought from here.

"''''''THE EASTERN EXPERIENCE'''"

Mike Robinson is a man always working & taking advantages of all opportunities. I can in to help my son decided on what would be best buy for him. Mike Robinson work his job & help my son get a car also got one for me. Whhhooooeeee I am excited & My wife is Fired up also I love The Eastern Experience Percy

"Dedicated"

Carl Morris is my hero, dedicated hard worker even behind the scene. He helped me out of a bad renter arrangement to now buying my own car at a much lower payment per month. I also want to thank the Financial Team for their hard work and support. I plan to refer customers to Carl for his hard work. Thank Again. Nora Giordano Ps. This is a revised review/From Morrison to Morris

June 30, 2014

Nora- It makes us so happy to hear that Carl was able to resolve your issue, and get you the deal you needed! We appreciate your kind words and thank you for your recommendations. Enjoy your new car!

"outstanding experience"

My experience with Mr. Riley was outstanding. It was a smooth process. He was able to get me in the car that I wanted. He was very professional and knowledgeable about the car inventory. Mr. Riley offered alternative choices and my overall experience exceeded my expections. I would highly recommend Mr. Riley to family and friends.

June 30, 2014

Tye- We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with Mr. Riley and that we was able to answer any questions about out large inventory. We appreciate your kind words and recommendations, and hope to work with you again, soon!

"Sales man "

Chad Anderson , was great help very friendly , they really work with you as far as what you tell them they get you would you ask for ! I would defiantly buy many cars to car with them my satisfaction is over the roof! I recommend anybody with a special credit situation to go to them they have the best deals in town!

Chad Anderson

June 30, 2014

Yillian- Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you had such a great experience with us, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

"Review for Carl and Tim"

Both Carl and Tim were very professional and helpful. I did not get any type of run-around. Carl was the one to handle most of the sale. He was very straightforward and made the process as smooth as he could.

Glenn Campbell

June 30, 2014

Tanya- Thank you for your kind words, enjoy the car!

"Great Service"

This is the fastest and most efficient car dealership that I have been to. Walked in , and in less than an hour I had a new car. Great job guys

Paul Ayoh

June 30, 2014

Eric- We are so happy to hear that you were able to get a new car in a fast and efficient manner. Enjoy the new car!

Paul Ayoh