Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

7598 Annapolis Road,
Hyattsville, Maryland 20784
Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

• 5 Day Exchange Policy
  • Every Car has a Warranty
Aaron22

"Dealership Expectations"

Great service and clean. The staff was helpful in my car buying communication. The buyer worked diligently to find me the right finances as possible.

LA16

"Great Experience"

Carl Morris is an excellent car salesperson. This was my second purchase from him and he was honest and not pushy. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car at Eastern's of Hyattsville, MD.

Asmith44
7/23/2016

"Second Smith family review"

Mr Carter the salesperson was very nice. He made the car buying process easy. Rozell the financial person was informative about the financing and other useful information.

Rozell

Ms. Lawrence
7/22/2016

"Car Buyers Heaven!"

Jason Barrow made my car buying experience heavenly. I informed him which vehicle(s) I was interested in along with a monthly payment $$$ range according to my budget that I could afford. . He flashed that million dollar smile as he asked for my permission to continue the process so that he could get me into a car of my choice, so I can drive home instead of me riding back in my sister's car who drove me to Easterns Auto Group. Jason kept me informed during the entire process and made me feel like I was a priority. After offering water, informing me of the all the perks, warranties etc.. He flashed that prize smile once again and asked me if I was sure that I wanted the car I picked out earlier and I answered "YES". Jason then said "Let's get your paper work signed so you can get your keys to your car and drive out of here". I was in Heaven and still had time to enjoy the daylight. Happiest Customer Ever, Ms. Lawrence

Tolliver
7/22/2016

"Best experience "

My father and I stopped by in hopes of me getting my first car. I was surprised at how easy the process was and the friendliness of the staff. I definitely recommend coming by and seeing What they can do for you.

July 22, 2016

First car! Congratulations. We are so glad that you made the choice to come to us. We hope that you encourage your friends and family to come in as well!

Allicat496
7/17/2016

"Great Experience! "

I went to Eastern's as a suggestion from a friend. As soon as I walked in we started the process. They pulled my credit, showed me two cars and I was on my way to happy tag land. The staff was very helpful, upfront and honest. The process took a little long only because they had to transport a vehicle from Baltimore. I was initially concerned with their financing but I was able to get financing with the same company I had my previous loan with. I will definitely be back for my next purchase. Thanks Carlos and Rozell for everything!

Rozell Thorne

July 18, 2016

We are glad that your friend recommended you to us! We are honored that you made the choice to come to Easterns. In the end, we are glad that all of your needs were met. Carlos and Rozell will be so happy to hear that at the end of the day you were pleased with your experience.

Kimberlee1031
7/13/2016

"Fantastic"

Look, if you're going to Easterns, you know WHY you're going to Easterns. You're going to get a high interest rate and you're not there to haggle about the cost of the car. Just make sure you go in there knowing your boundaries so you aren't disappointed. Upon entering the lot I was immediately greeted by Mike Robinson. I told him "I have credit issues and I need a car," and we began discussing my situation. He was super friendly and helpful, and when I left he told me I could contact him 24/7 if I needed anything. I actually left there almost feeling like I made a friend! The finance person was Rick Hosn, and although at first he seemed to have the normal attitude of a finance person, the more I dealt with him the more I liked him, he turned out to be very friendly (sales guys/finance guys are typically almost like good cop/bad cop). Michelle Legrand, the finance assistant, was very nice and got me out of there pretty quickly once the deal was done. NOTE: They'll try to put you in a car that they want to put you in. You do NOT have to take that car! Please know they're not trying to force something on you, they are trying to HELP you. They take into account what your needs are and your price range, and they pick something on the lot that they think will work for you. I didn't like the one they initially picked for me, but I ended up with a 2015 Toyota Corolla and I'm very happy. When you have credit problems, most other dealerships will make you feel awful, like you're lucky they're even helping you. That couldn't be further from the truth at Easterns! Nobody looks down on you or makes you feel bad, they're trying to HELP you get a car. Thanks guys!!!

Michelle Legrand

July 14, 2016

We appreciate your open and honest review. We are glad that you decided to come to Easterns. Never let your credit keep you from stopping by! ;)

brighterdays22
7/11/2016

"Great deal"

Took home a nice 2013 Honda accord me and my brother worked with Adrian he was great and got us a amazing deal my family loves the car

July 11, 2016

The Honda Accord is a great choice. As long as your family loves the car then that's all that matters. We are glad that everyone is happy!

Mrsmaydouglas
7/10/2016

"Excellent service, great people, very well run"

I had such a great experience, I came in not knowing what I wanted and they help me get the car that fits me and my family, thank you so much!

July 11, 2016

This is awesome. Surprises are always great. You were able to leave with a vehicle that you didn't plan on getting in the first place. Congratulations!

Michele
7/10/2016

"Michael Robinson and the staff were Awesome from hello!!!!"

Michael Robinson offered exceptional quality customer service without me feeling rushed. Patient, courteous, and accommodating. So impressed my best friend purchased the very next day!

Michelle and Shadonna and the detailing staff

July 11, 2016

Your opinion matters! We are so glad that you decided to reach out to let us know about your Easterns experience. Mike will be honored to hear your positive feedback.

Reviews of Rick Hosn