Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

7598 Annapolis Road,
Hyattsville, Maryland 20784
Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

• Every Car has a Warranty
ThankingGodforanotherday
5/27/2016

"Amazing service"

I bought car couple days ago but i cant say enough how much adrian chavez helped me i got an amazing loan great car and it was a smooth process i already have two people going see him he did geat job

May 27, 2016

We are so glad that you love your vehicle! Adrian certainly loves our customers and is always willing to go the extra mile. We will be sure to share your kind words. Please share your Easterns with your family and friends. We encourage them to come in if they are in need of a vehicle!

flow2live
5/23/2016

"Awesome experience "

A follow up call from Adrian at Easterns on Annapolis Rd pleasant gentleman with great customer service experience. He was patience with us during our selection process and would refer him to work with other customers at Easterns Automotives.

May 24, 2016

We appreciate the fact that believe in us enough to refer Easterns to your friends and family. We will be sure to share your kind words with Adrian regarding your experience with us. Please come back and visit us again.

Awesome Experience
5/06/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE"

I brought my second car from Eastern on 5/2/16; quite honesty I was unsure the purchase would be approved. My sales rep. Adrian Chavez Zurita was very kind, friendly, knowledgeable and resourceful with my purchase; he even assisted me with insuring the car before I left the lot. I HIGLY RECOMMEND ADRIAN because he not only helped me with my car purchase but he also assisted my daughter with the purchase of her 1st car and insuring it on the same day as well. He so spoke to me on how to improve my credit rating, which was will help me in the future. Having him as my sales rep. really eased my nerves. THANKS ADRIAN JOB WELL DONE!

May 06, 2016

Second car! Wow! So glad you decided to come back and give us another chance! It's amazing to see that Adrian provided you with a great experience with us. You're family now ... We look forward to serving you again.

Franctp
5/05/2016

"Best prices in town"

I have purchased my first vehicle here and in the process I've visited many different dealers but this by far is the best place. Jean was a great associate but everyone works as a team to provide the best service.

May 06, 2016

GREAT! We love hearing that our customers had a smooth car buying experience with us. It's definitely our goal to ensure that each customer is provided the customer service they truly deserve. We are so glad that Jean and the rest of the team were able to make this a great experience for you.

May 06, 2016

GREAT! We love hearing that our customers had a smooth car buying experience with us. It's definitely our goal to ensure that each customer is provided the customer service they truly deserve. We are so glad thast Jea and the rest of the team were able to make this a great experience for you.

asiahyundai
5/03/2016

"Salesmen!"

Mike was very helpful! helped my daughter get her first car. Very friendly! Very helpful through the whole process. Very family friendly. Go see him!

May 03, 2016

We are here to serve you! Never forget that. We want to fulfill all your needs and answer all your questions. It is great to hear that Mike could assist your daughter with her first vehicle! Congratulations! Happy Driving! We hope to see you again.

Keron Lewis
4/30/2016

"A+ Service"

From the minute I was greeted by Mr. Jean Odige I felt at home. This is my second car and He made my experience a pleasant one. I will definitely refer family and friends to go see him.

May 02, 2016

Keron, Thank you so much for providing great feedback for us. We are so glad that Jean could assist you the way you deserve. We are so glad you chose Easterns. We look forward to serving you again.

NathanGalang
4/28/2016

"Excellent experience "

From the minute I was greeted by Mr. Thompson I felt at home. He made my experience a pleasant one. I will definitely refer family and friends to go see him.

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for choosing Easterns! We are so glad that Mr. Thompson was able to accomodate all your needs. Our customers always come first. Please come back and see us again!

Snortham
4/26/2016

"Surprise!"

Lawrence Ford was very knowledgeable and Rick in the Finance department got me a loan with no problem. The whole thing was painless! Thanks for the great experience!

April 29, 2016

We are so grateful for your business. Thank you for choosing Easterns. We are thrilled that you had a great experience with us. Please recommend us to your family and friends. We sure do hope to serve you again!

TammyM
4/25/2016

"Lenard Thompson and Easterns Are The Best By Far!!"

Easterns Automotive Group is a Wonderful Dealership that has your needs in mind. Lenard Thompson, was Helpful, and knowledgeable. I would recommend Lenard to everyone.

April 26, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Tammy. We are very happy to hear that Lenard could be so helpful with your purchase. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care.

Mbakwe111
4/16/2016

"Adrian really cares!"

Adrian had my best interest in mind as he showed me many vehicles that would fit MY needs. It's very rare that meet a dealer that is actually concerned with the customer and not just making a sale. I'm very pleased with the car I have left with and that was thanks to Adrian!! I highly recommend coming to this place if you're looking for a car with bad credit.

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. At Easterns, our goal is to sastisfy our customers and provide them with an excellent car buying experience. We are glad that Adrian was able to assist you in getting the vehicle that you wanted. Please share your Easterns experience with family and friends. We sure do hope to see you again!

Reviews of Adrian Chavez-Zurita