Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

7598 Annapolis Road,
Hyattsville, Maryland 20784
Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

• Every Car has a Warranty
WMoise
9/24/2016

"Amazing! "

I had a great experience here! I was extremely nervous at first however the staff made me and my son feel really comfortable. I was recommended by my cousin & definitely plan on spreading the word. P.S. I'm not the easiest person to deal with. Sorrell should get a raise for his patience! LOL

September 26, 2016

We're glad that we are able to ease your nerves. We are always here to help. Sorell will be thrilled to hear your positive feedback. Please come back and viist us again in the future.

Yana813
9/24/2016

"First Class Service "

The service I received was Excellent! From the time I made my appointment to the keys in my hand. Eastern Motors in Hyattsville is the best. They made me feel at ease and the process was flawless. Lawrence is the best! And the manager that helped me too. Can't say enough how awesome the team is at Eastern Motors Hyattsville. Check them out you will not be disappointed. And make sure you see Lawrence.

September 26, 2016

Now that's what we like to hear! Hearing your positive reviews makes us very happy. We are here for you. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate. Welcome to the Easterns family!

Mnr
9/20/2016

"Outstanding "

I was able to purchase a car right away. Micheal Robinson was able to work with me and helped me understand what cars were my options and he definitely listened to everything I had to say. The service was great.

September 21, 2016

Congrats on your new ride! We know how exciting this time can be. Michael will be very excited to know that you had a great experience with here at Easterns.

TariqRnB
9/20/2016

"Used car "

Employee was very informative and helpful with me obtaining a new vehicle. Cool atmosphere . Good people. Would definitely recommend someone to purchase here. Thank you guys

September 21, 2016

We certainly do try our best. It's good that you were able to come and get the Easterns experience first hand. Our customers are definitely our priority. We hope to see you again in the future.

Shay
9/19/2016

"Michael Robinson is all I can say......."

After searching for sometime, I found the vehicle that I was looking for at prices that I was comfortable with paying. The team there at Eastern in Hyattsville, provided very professional service from the beginning to the end. Mr. Robinson gave me the space and consideration that I needed to make an informed decision and Joel Alexis (Sales Manager) made the deal work. Mr. Robinson is well trained with over 25 years of car sales experience, the process and procedures and provided patient and courteous service throughout the process. It was a pleasant experience that my husband and I appreciated. We will likely do again when the time comes to purchase another vehicle sometime down the road. I would certainly recommend it to others if they are considering buying a new or used vehicle! Thanks Mr. Robinson, you are THE BEST!!

Joel Alexis

September 19, 2016

We would like to welcome both you and your husband to the Easterns family. It is great to know that you are pleased with the service you reieved from Mr. Robinson and Mr. Alexis. We certainly hope that you come back for your next vehicle purchase.

Ryan.glasgow25

"Pretty good"

Very great service. Took a long time to get the right deal for me but they worked it out. Would come back again for another car.

Rozell

September 19, 2016

We are sorry that the process took a little long. The time depends on a variety of factors that very from customer to customer. In the end, we are glad that everything worked out in your favor. We will continue working on improving our buying process time to satisfy our customers.

Mercedes

"Review "

I brought my last Mercedes from Eastern and that the reason I came back. The salesman was very professional and didn't pressure me.EXCELLENT

September 19, 2016

Mercedes is certainly a great choice when it comes to vehicles. We appreciate you for being an Easterns customer! Thank you.

Renae1989

"Excellent "

Eastern Motors in Lanham Maryland gave me one of the greater experiences ever. I've recently been looking to purchase my first car ever and had a few awful moments. But when a fellow coworker referred me to Eastern Motors things turned around. I was lucky enough to get the hell from an amazing sales man by the name or Sorrell Carter. He was very kind and informative with me. Since I didn't know what to expect he broke down everything that I needed from pay stubs, proof of address, cosigners and etc. Over all I had a great expericence and would recommend this company to anyone looking for a vehicle.

September 19, 2016

Excellent! We love hearing that our employees are doing a good job of representing our company. Sorrell will be so happy knowing that you are happy with your experience. We hope that you too recommened us to your friends.

Karyn
9/15/2016

"Satisfied"

Ali was an excellent salesman. He was friendly and knowledgable. I appreciate Eastern Automotive for working with me as I made this purchase. Love my SUV

September 16, 2016

Ali will be so happy to hear this! We appreciate your kind and positive feedback regariding your visit. Congrats on your vehicle.

Patricia
9/12/2016

"Wonderful"

Me.Ford was great in assisting me to be able to drive away with a new car. He took his time and listened to me then he actually helped me understand the car buying process a whole lot better.

September 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle. We are glad that Mr. Ford was able to assist you during your car buying process. Welcome to the Easterns family!

Reviews of Sorrell Carter