Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

7598 Annapolis Road,
Hyattsville, Maryland 20784
Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

• Every Car has a Warranty
chara
5/26/2015

"Great Service"

The service was great. Their location was clean. All the sales representative was very friendly and helpful. They really worked with us for our satisfaction. The price and value was nice. I'm happy with my venza purchase.

May 27, 2015

Chara, we are glad to know that you appreciate our facilities as well as excellent service. Congratulations on your Venza! We really appreciate you coming in to see us. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know!

yardie91

"overall great "

Professionalism awesome highly recommended ,great attitude, friendly, curtains brisk,helpful clean ,friendly atmosphere warm welcoming as if we are all one family I recommend that everyone try easterns.

May 26, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review. We are so happy to hear that we could make you feel like a part of the Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville family with your recent purchase. We appreciate your recommendation. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon!

Bs20770

"Awesome"

Robert is great at his job now that I have a Lexus I am going to the liquor to get hammered and find a prostitute named Helga. And since Robert has 7 kids I know he will enjoy a night at the strip but since I just bought this car I can't make it rain.

May 26, 2015

We truly enjoyed reading your comments and thankful for your remarks on the excellent service extended by Robert. I will be sure to pass along your praises to him and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your vehicle. Take care and happy trails.

Kes1200

"Amazing"

Robert provided us with an amazing car buying experience!! He was very helpful, knowledgeable, and patient with my husband and I. Robert is an awesome car dealer!!

May 26, 2015

Robert truly is an awesome car salesman and we thank you for taking the time to notice his efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Until we have the pleasure of working with you again please be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Queentiema
5/23/2015

"Great customer service "

When I arrived to the dealership I was greeted by MR Robert Mitchell In the parking lot . I was not expecting to be greeted in the parking lot usually that dosent happen until you walk through the front door. His greeting alone Made me feel welcome . My overall experience was great ! Mr guy Lewis was very friendly and will go over and beyond to help .

May 26, 2015

I am happy to hear that your time spent with Robert and Guy was a pleasing experience, Queentiema. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives.

Summer14
5/23/2015

"excellent"

I had a great experience the sale person Adrienne was great.I wish I could have waled away with the car I really wanted.

May 26, 2015

Thank you for your review. We're glad to have Adrienne on our team and that we could provide you with a great experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

domo2323
5/22/2015

"Loved it"

I've been to multiple dealerships and none of them provided the level of customer service that ive recieved here. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

May 26, 2015

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of customer service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that we’ve provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests.

Miguelyfamilia
5/21/2015

"My second car purchase here "

I bought a Toyota highlander here last year from mr Adrian chaves he was very professional and answered all my questions I came back to him last month because I needed a truck for work a and he got a a great rate and good price thank you !

May 22, 2015

Miguel, first I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Adrian’s sales excellence is always consistent and I’m glad that your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we’ll continue to provide great service! Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals.

mariorosa
5/21/2015

"Got car i wanted!"

I was referred by my boss who bought car from adrian chavez two month ago I did not think i would be able to get in car i wanted but after couple hours I took home acura tsx i will recommend my co workers to him also

May 22, 2015

Mario, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. Adrian is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. We appreciate your referrals as well! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us.

Donnell
5/19/2015

"Really good!"

Had a really good experience with Salesperson Robert, was treated with respect and the staff was courteous

May 20, 2015

Hi Donnell and thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that Robert and the rest of the staff were there to give you the customer service we know you deserve! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Robert Bennett