Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

7598 Annapolis Road,
Hyattsville, Maryland 20784
Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

• 5 Day Exchange Policy
  • Every Car has a Warranty
rhonda45
7/28/2015

"Robert Bennett was the best. "

I like the service and I am happy with the product. I am very impressed with the customer service and the terms and conditions of the contract. I highly record Robert and I hope he is around when I upgrade my car next year. Kudos to Robert Bennett he madey first buying a car experience very nice!!!!

July 29, 2015

Rhonda, thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your purchase. Robert is an asset to Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville and it is encouraging to hear that he impressed you by delivering such an excellent customer service. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs.

twright5559
7/28/2015

"very good sales person very professional good information"

To assist a friend to purchase a vehicle also to look at the possibility in the future of purchasing a vehicle in the future looking for a bmw

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We couldn't be happier that we were able to serve you as well as your friend. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

tuckers
7/26/2015

"getting a vehicle with Adrian"

While venturing through the lot of Eastern vehicle's available...Adrian then appeared asking if we needed help. He wasn't pushing and kept his distance. With any car that we wanted to look at Adrian had good things to say.

July 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Adrian was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Easterns Automotive Hyattsville is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Blessed1
7/24/2015

"Great! Very helpful"

My overall experience was great...they were willing to work with me and my situation. Robert Bennett was the rep that took care of me. He worked dillegently to make a deal. I would def recommend Easterns to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

July 28, 2015

Hi and thank you for this great review! We're excited to hear that Robert took care of you! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. We appreciate your recommendation as well. Thank you again and hopefully we get to see you again!

Jaydaname
7/24/2015

"Adrian is the best!"

My visit to BMW was very pleasant. My representative was Adrian Chavez, who was exremeley pleasant and conversational. He told me many thing about the car I selected and was with me through the entire car buying procress. I cant say that I would have brought the car if it had not been for Adrian. Great Rep and Great dealership!

July 28, 2015

Thank you for this review! We really appreciate you leaving us your kind words. We are very pleased to hear that Adrian could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon!

kisha
7/23/2015

"pleasant visit"

robert mitchell was the best sales associate every. he made me very comfortable with talking to him .I would recommend easterns to everyone. everyone come on and get a new ride.

July 24, 2015

Hello Kisha and thank you for your kind words! Robert is a great asset and we appreciate him for giving you that comfort during your experience! We thank you for the recommendation as well and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Barrios
7/22/2015

" Muy buena "

Muy buena asistencia y muy amable recomiendo mucho a adrian muy buena experiensia tiene y creo nesecitan tener mas personal que hable espanol. Gracias y suerte

July 23, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful review, Barrios! We're glad to hear that Adrian took care of you and we really appreciate you coming in to see us! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Mynewcar
7/21/2015

"Outstanding service !!!"

My car buying experience was amazing. Lenard Thompson is the most fun, Professional salesman in the world. Don't see anyone else when you are ready to buy a car. He is great.

July 22, 2015

Thanks for this nice review! Lenard is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us.

Des75
7/18/2015

"Great Experience!!!"

Come see Robert. Excellent service. Robert helped me picked a car and the finance group was great. Definitely would recommend and be a repeat customer

July 20, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Robert’s sales excellence is always consistent and I’m glad that your experience with him supports that. Thank you for the recommendation. Please continue visit us if you need anything else for your vehicle and we’ll continue to provide great customer service!

Mynewcar
7/18/2015

"Excellent services"

My brother was in need of a car his car broke down. I told him to go to Easterns to see what they can do. He did not qualify on his own so I agreed to go on the loan to help. I spoke with mr Thompson and was a pleasure to work with. My bro was satisfied and so was I. Lenard is the best. Thanks Lenard for making this a smooth process.

July 20, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your purchase! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a vehicle takes time out of your day. We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regard to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know.

Reviews of Robert Bennett