Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

7598 Annapolis Road,
Hyattsville, Maryland 20784
Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

• Every Car has a Warranty
Todd3233
4/24/2015

"New car"

I hade no problem finding a car with the help of Robert and guy we found a civic with low miles and the right color right price

Completely Satisfied
4/24/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

Pulled in the parking lot and was approached by Mr. Leonard Thompson and I'm glad we were. With his humorous yet respectful and beautiful personality, Mr. Thompson made our car buying process fast, easy, and fun. With a low credit score and very little down he still managed to work us out a perfect resonable deal making sure the monthly payments was manageable. I have bought three cars in my 38 years of life and I can truly say, "That Man is the BEST!" No gimmicks, no hidden clauses, no games he's upfront and honest.

April 24, 2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of your experience at Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville. Lenard Thompson is one of the best at his career and your review is spot on. We love hearing from great customers like yourself that continue to spread all the good things our dealership is doing to take care of its customers. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon!

RentalCarCarlton
4/23/2015

"Will Return When Lease Ends"

I was looking in advance for purchasing a car when my current Lease runs out in June. I've been Leasing for yrs. But this Sales Man ( Robert Mitchell) & the Credit Mgr. made it so pleasant upon my visit, I will definitely return to make my purchase of a Used Car in May/June 2015..

April 24, 2015

Carlton, we're glad to hear that your visit went so well and Robert was there to provide you with such exceptional customer service! We hope you can visit Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville again in the not so distant future. Until then, have a great day.

earthbound301
4/22/2015

"top notch service"

I had the best service from Mr. Chavez, he answered my questions and didnt rush, I felt bad because I asked so much but I was curious about a Acura.

April 23, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a remarkable experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future.

lumina98
4/22/2015

"Adrian Chavez "

I can into the store last week and Mr. Chavez was very informative, and professionally friendly. He was kind and I would recommend his services and the services of the content to my friends, fanning and/or colleagues. Thanks!! A Very Satisfied Customer

April 23, 2015

Thank you for your review. We're glad to have Mr. Chavez on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

Cstiles89
4/21/2015

"The best day ever"

I had the best experience here today. They fought hard to get me the car I wanted with every option available. I am overwhelmed at how wonderful they treated me. Adrian went above and beyond any expectations I had walking in. To walk in and walk out with a car is unbelievable. I greatly appreciate the hard work these men put in for me today.

April 22, 2015

We really appreciate you taking time to write this nice feedback about our dealership. It’s fantastic to hear that Adrian went above and beyond your expectations and that we provided you with the best dealership experience you’ve ever had! Customer satisfaction and world class customer service is our number one goal, and we are pleased you feel the way that you do. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

gratefulbuyer, stephanie
4/21/2015

"Great Experience"

It was our first time visiting Eastern Motors, and my husband and I really only stopped by to look at the cars on the lot. However, we so enjoyed our experience with the salesman, Mr. Carol Morris, that we ended up purchasing an excellent car with his help and the finance manager's assistance. I would definitely recommend Eastern Motors and the people with worked with there to my friends, family, and co-workers!

I do not remember the name of the finance manager, but he was great.

April 22, 2015

Stephanie, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We’re thrilled to hear that Carol was of such help to you and provided you with an enjoyable experience. We look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future.

Greg99
4/20/2015

"Great "

Good experience of my first time in the building , got a good car. All thanks to mr. Lenard Thompson . We got a good new car

April 21, 2015

Greg, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

kbaldwinl
4/20/2015

"Outstanding experience "

I had an outstanding car buying experience. The Salesman treated me with respect and courtesy thru my car buying experience. I walked in looking for a car and drove out the same with the car that I wanted. I would highly recommend Easterns Automotive Group. Lenard Thompson thank you for providing me with top level service

April 21, 2015

Thank you for the feedback! One of our top priorities is exceptional customer service and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent visit. Congratulations on your purchase! If you haven't yet, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our special offers!

ladyash71
4/19/2015

"excellent "

Fast, great service. Friendly representative. Knowledgeable. Customer service was above and beyond. A bit out of my price range but vehicle was worth the upgrade in price.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review. We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle buying needs! Don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts!

Reviews of Adrian Chavez-Zurita