Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Computers Available for Customers
  • Free AUX Cables
  • Free Car Fax Report
  • 5 Day Exchange Policy
  • Every Car has a Warranty

"excellent"

My sales person was awesome.he was very personable and new exactly what I wanted in a vehicle. He went above and beyond to make sure I left out with a new car. I was given a lot of bad info about eastern motors . But Il gland i saw for myself.

October 29, 2014

Thanks for this great review! We make sure that our employees are courteous and personable, and I'm glad to hear that our sales associate was able to show you that. Congrats on your new car! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again! Also, stay connected with us between visits on Facebook and Twitter.

"knowledgeable and Experience"

I was extremely impress with the information I received from Leonard Thompson. I have already recommend my family and friends, to visit Eastern auto motor.

October 17, 2014

Josie, thank you for this fantastic review! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and I am very pleased to hear that Leonard provided you with well-informed and pleasant car-buying experience. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and other fun stuff.

"Man.... Just GREAT all around!"

I was in the market to purchase a car after my 10 year old car hit 200K miles and started having issues. I had a budget that most car companies wasn't interested in and with my credit issues I was being asked for $3k down on most deals. Eastern's (Mike Robinson and Tim Atkins) was VERY helpful and made sure I left the dealer VERY happy with my purchase and within my budget guidelines!

September 24, 2014

Tamy, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Our entire team strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer, and they will be thrilled to hear that they've been successful at this. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Mike and Tim as well. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer news and specials.

"Lincoln MKZ"

Though I was very skeptical about eastern, I was very impressed how Hassel free and great my experience was. Carl was very understanding to my situation and tried his best to accommodate me. The process was a little lengthy but well worth it and I walked out with a vehicle that I fit me and my family. I will recommend Easterns to friends and family. It was a great experience and I appreciate the patience that Carl had with me.

September 24, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Our team is focused on making the car buying experience both hassle-free and enjoyable, and I'm very pleased that your visit reflected our efforts. Carl is a valuable member of our team and will be pleased to hear about your positive experience as well. We appreciate your recommendations, and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with dealer news and promotions.

"wonderful Experience"

My experience was wonderful. Mervyn Riley was great. He was attentive, listened and help us get the best deal on a great car. I would recommend him to anyone I know who is looking for a car. It was my first time buying a car from Easterns and I was lucky to get a great salesperson to assist me. Thanks Mervyn

September 10, 2014

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of the utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership with a positive experience, and Mervyn will be happy to hear that his great customer service has made another satisfied customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again! Also, visit us on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive specials.

"Consultant "

I recommend the service but it was very expensive than other dealer. Give a cheaper price to admire more customer and you should give at least one year maintenance service for your customer

September 05, 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. While I'm glad to hear that your overall experience with us was so positive, I am disappointed to hear you found our prices to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your business, and if you'd like to discuss your visit further, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Joel Bassam- Marketing Director- jbassam@easterns.com

"Thanks Paul"

I was looking for a vehicle with more space to accommodate my growing family. Paul was very helpful and he did his best to assist me with purchasing a vehicle that my family could ride comfortably in. I appreciate his professionalism and his tenacity.

August 01, 2014

Thanks for writing this review! I’m pleased that Paul was able to help you on your car-buying experience. He's an asset to our team and he will be thrilled to hear your kind words as well. I hope that you and your family are enjoying the new car!

"Paul was great"

I had a great experience at EM with Paul. He made it a pleasure able experience. Left with a great car. Second car bought from here.

"''''''THE EASTERN EXPERIENCE'''"

Mike Robinson is a man always working & taking advantages of all opportunities. I can in to help my son decided on what would be best buy for him. Mike Robinson work his job & help my son get a car also got one for me. Whhhooooeeee I am excited & My wife is Fired up also I love The Eastern Experience Percy

"Dedicated"

Carl Morris is my hero, dedicated hard worker even behind the scene. He helped me out of a bad renter arrangement to now buying my own car at a much lower payment per month. I also want to thank the Financial Team for their hard work and support. I plan to refer customers to Carl for his hard work. Thank Again. Nora Giordano Ps. This is a revised review/From Morrison to Morris

June 30, 2014

Nora- It makes us so happy to hear that Carl was able to resolve your issue, and get you the deal you needed! We appreciate your kind words and thank you for your recommendations. Enjoy your new car!

Reviews of Michael D Robinson