Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

7598 Annapolis Road,
Hyattsville, Maryland 20784
Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville

• Every Car has a Warranty
TracyeG
6/30/2015

"Expeditious "

Robert and Tim have been most helpful in this hunt to buy my son a new vehicle before he went back to school. Thanks a lot Rob & Tim!

July 01, 2015

We appreciate you giving us this review and 5-star rating. Robert and Tim are valuable team members and we’re elated to learn that they were of such help to you during your visit. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care!

Chefb
6/30/2015

"Excellent customer service"

I had been looking for cars for months and they helped me out better then any car dealership I've been to on this journey. I wish I had came here months ago I would've saved so much time.

July 01, 2015

Thank you so much for your terrific review. Our customers mean a lot to us and it is great to read your experience went so well at our dealership. Please let us know how we may be able to help next!

J1207
6/29/2015

"Great "

the personal staff are very polite and helful, they help you step by step on you car shopping Defennily I bring my friends to this car diler

June 30, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. Our customers mean a lot to us and it is great to read your experience went so well at our dealership. From start to finish, we want to make sure all of our customers’ needs are met. We thank you for choosing us, and hope to see you back here for your future automotive needs!

Carrasco

"Excellent customer!!!"

100% knowledgeable. Kind friendly environment with excellent customer service. I highly recomend them. I will rave to my friends and family about my experience. I am more than satisfied!!

June 29, 2015

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated, Carrasco! I am elated to hear that we were able to provide you with the knowledgeable service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Thank you for spreading the word about your excellent experience at Easterns.

Johnt
6/27/2015

"Professional and hard working very knowledgeable "

Great over all can't complain through matter he tried to inform you of every thing and all the stuff was great he should be rewarded for his good work

June 29, 2015

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback, John. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that of your great experience. If you have any automotive needs in the future, please let us know.

Safiya

"My Go-to Car Guy"

My sales guy Robert Bennett was able to get me into my car of choice and work through my myriad of credit challenges with a smile on his face. My situation was not ideal but I appreciate his patience and willingness to get the deal done quickly and efficiently.

June 29, 2015

Safiya, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. Robert is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us.

Kjoyfaith8
6/26/2015

"Great service"

Great customer service I will recommend this dealer to friends and family . The time there was well spend abe informative the sales person was very professional and helpful

June 29, 2015

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Easterns Automotive Group of Hyattsville and for your referrals! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again!

newride
6/25/2015

"Robert Mitchell was very helpful"

The entire team at eastern Motors Hyattsville made my experience very positive. The manager was able to find a reasonable bank to finance my car, The office manager helped me come up with a biweekly payment plan according to my pay schedule

June 26, 2015

It's our pleasure to provide top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. Our team is very good at finding people the right approvals with the right banks with the inventory we have available. Thank you and congratulations on your purchase.

Bell202
6/23/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Robert Mitchell was an excellent sales person. He got me through the process with ease! I was extremely nervous due to my challenging credit but he and Rick Hosn got me through it!

June 24, 2015

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your excellent experience working with Robert and Rick, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Deedee 2015
6/23/2015

"Lenard was awesome. "

He gave me the best service and advice in picking and coosing a vehicle. I purchased a Ford fushion and I love it. Thanjs Lernard

June 24, 2015

Hello Deedee, we are glad to hear you’re happy with your purchase. Congratulations on the Ford Fusion!

Reviews of Robert Bennett