Eastlake Auto Brokers

Washington Auto Credit

Northwest Motorsport

ruth.sandlin
11/10/2014

"Best car buying experience I have ever had!"

As soon as we walked in the door, Gella was there to greet us and ask if she could help us. We came to look at a 2003 Subaru Forester we saw on cars.com. They had the car in their back warehouse, tucked away in the corner. We waited inside while she brought the car around for us to test drive. The vehicle was clean inside and did not have that "used car smell". We drove it around for about 10 minutes, and that is all it took. We had to have this car. We made sure we brought all the paperwork we needed, check stubs, proof of insurance & the title to the car we were trading in. Gella went through every step of the process with us, submitting our information to almost every lender she could. We were able to get financing and a surprisingly high trade in value for our van. The whole process took maybe 2 hours, the quickest buying experience I've ever gone through. We highly recommend Eastlake Auto Brokers. At no time did we feel pressured or forced into the purchase. We will consider Eastlake Auto Brokers for our next car purchase!

Gella

scammed12
9/06/2014

"STAY AWAY"

These people are completely dishonest and unethical. The car they sold me died within a mile of leaving the dealership. They made a pathetic offer of cash, but I would have had to sign a paper saying that was the end of it. Almost $5000 in repairs later, I had to get out from under it. I think the only positive reviews I've seen for this "family" dealership are written by members of their family. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS, and forget CAR FAX. That's a waste of time, if you have no idea where the car has come from.

An owner, whose name I don't remember

Dnmoore
2/23/2014

"The sales staff of this small dealership are very..."

The sales staff of this small dealership are very friendly but in my opinion completely dishonest. Two sales staff tried to convince me that a Toyota 4Runner's 4lo indicator light will continue to blink and chime while in operation. I had pointed out that the vehicle was not going into 4lo as it should and this was the response I got. Very shady. At best the staff are uneducated on vehicles which in itself should be a red flag. At worst they are knowingly selling broken vehicles which plenty of other reviews here confirm. Do yourself a favor and stay away.

Bella

vamshisingh
2/21/2014

"We drove by eastlake auto sales on the way leaving the..."

We drove by eastlake auto sales on the way leaving the Toyota dealership close by them. We left Toyota after having a poor experience with their sales staff. We called and negotiated on a Camry with a sales person but when we got there, they changed the price. We noticed eastlake auto sales had a Camry on their main line. We stopped by and noticed their price was less and the car had a navigator which the other Camry didn't have. We met with a salesperson Dave and he let us road test the car without him being in it. We put our child seat in and it drove very comfortable. We had our mechanical shop look at it the next morning after the salespeople dropped it off in Redmond for us. The Camry was good but needed front breaks which they fixed. They sent all the paperwork to the bank we wanted to use (first tech) and the process was very easy for us. We took the car in September of 2013 and have enjoyed it with no problems. I have had two of my colleagues go there and they have purchased cars and had similar experiences. Their location is not very fancy but we got a good price. I would recommend them to others and they will be where we look first when we buy our next car this year. Sincerely, Vamshi

Dave

steve121h
2/20/2014

"I recently purchased a Tundra from Eastlake Auto Brokers...."

I recently purchased a Tundra from Eastlake Auto Brokers. Dylan was the salesman who helped me. He was very thorough with me throughout the whole process. I had been in to their dealership on several occasions and I let him know exactly what I was looking for. I know they get a lot of Toyota trucks so I told him to give me a call once the got the exact color I was looking for. He called me a few weeks later to inform me they got a truck in that I might be interested in. I went in and I loved it. I was able to negotiate a fair price, finance the car and leave the dealership with in 40 minutes. Dylan even had his detail staff clean it up for me before I took possession of it. Overall I highly recommend Eastlake Auto Brokers if you are looking for a low pressure atmosphere. At no time to I ever feel pressured or forced into the purchase. I will be back when my wife needs a new car. Thanks

Dylan

vich
3/02/2013

"Treated nicely and responsively by sales person via phone..."

Treated nicely and responsively by sales person via phone and e-mail. I was very interested in a used high end/ high demand vehicle that I have been looking for nearly 9 months. This particular vehicle is in limited supply and when one comes available in WA, OR a buyer quickly appears on the scene to scope it up. I was really interested in this car. Right price, right premium package, right options., After checking out the car fax and knowing full well that accidents can easily be washed when going over state lines, I did my due diligence by immersing myself into 5 hours of intense research, and found maintenance issues not addressed, and those maintenance issues would surly become the expense and problems of the new owner. CarFax had no service history for this 5 year old luxury car with 2 owners in the state of Georgia. Service history is of extreme importance for this luxury vehicle. A Brand Name Georgia dealership was the last registered owner.Why wouldn't this Brand Name dealership put this used high end, high demand luxury car on his lot to sell and make the mark up?? My gut talked to me, and this review blog confirmed my suspension. I hoped I was wrong because I really wanted this car, I physically have never seen the car, but had an appointment to drive up. I live out of the area..Prior to the appointment I presented my concerns to the sales person, and received answers that weren't good enough. I cancelled my appointment because I had concerns about living with a car having repercussions from a potential accident. Why would that high demand/high end vehicle be selling through a WA auction? Why wouldn't that Georgia Brand Name car dealership make the profit? Makes no good business sense to me, unless the car had a negative history.

Gella

chudgolf51
1/11/2013

"Where to start. Just simply unethical. Trust me, this is..."

Where to start. Just simply unethical. Trust me, this is a dealership with absolutely NO integrity. Do not do business with this wanna- be business. They're dishonest and won't work with you to make it right. Just find any other dealership, it will be worth it.

Gella and husband

z z
12/14/2012

"If only I could give them a 0 I would. I sold my car to..."

If only I could give them a 0 I would. I sold my car to this dealership, they took it for a test drive, looked under the hood and all that. The liked the car and called my bank for payoff information and wrote a check for the leftover amount. The contracts were signed, which they did not give me a copy of, and they took my personal bank statement with my account information on it. They called me back a day later saying it had a bad part I was unaware of and canceled the check and told me to get the car. They never sent the payoff either. If you read other reviews on google you can see that they have sold cars as undamaged when they were hiding up damage. I can't trust that they didn't trade parts from this car while it was in their possession. DO NOT trust these people, they are a "family-owned" business meaning they only look out for themselves and not for their customer.

Dylan

burried
7/21/2012

"Wanted to take the car in to get an inspection.Took it to..."

Wanted to take the car in to get an inspection.Took it to the place that they work with. Big mistake. It has a clean carfax but after taking it to another auto repair shop it has been in an accident. Its clear to see after he pointed out what was wrong with it. Both bumpers have been replaced. It needs brakes, routers, tires and wheel bearing. I regret my purchase. They sell cars that have clearly been in an accident. STAY AWAY!!

Owners

MCEVOVIII
4/26/2012

"I was Looking for a specific car Mitsubishi Evolution AWD..."

I was Looking for a specific car Mitsubishi Evolution AWD Turbo Low Miles, Nice Paint, Nice Interior, & NO FRAME DAMAGE VEHICLE!!!, We took a 2005 Lancer EVO VIII for a test drive and all went well and was happy with car (Weekend Buyer) no shops open to do thorough check. A couple months after buying the EVO VIII, I was going to to do a dress up kit on the inter-cooler/turbo cooler part (rubber connections), So I decided to take the front bumper off (all 2 bolts and 2 screws) NOT RIGHT!!! it is a lot easier to access the hoses in the dress up kit, That's when I found front right frame was bent and bumper support was missing. also the ac/condenser was damaged, inner fender well splash guards (both sides) Radiator support, front bumper,(found bailing/tie wire and odd-ball screws holding the mesh screen to bumper along with yellow zip ties), inter-cooler broken hanger mount the rest were bent, NO FRONT BUMPER SUPPORT BAR!! This part supports the left front core support to the right front core support and protects the front end from damage to inter-cooler, radiator, electric fans, horn assembly and also it supports the front bumper across center. Yes more than 2 screws and 2 bolts hold up the front bumper. I don't mean to sound all technical but I am a certified Master technician in Mercury/Mercruiser and work on top of the line boats (Sea-Ray, Boston Whaler) and have had quite a few cars in my time from economy/family to hot rods and muscle cars, But I am currently diabled and it is very hard for me to get up and and bending to do as thourgh of a check as I would have like to have done on this car before laying down the money I did.

Dillan & Gella