Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda Superstore
Call
Economy Honda Superstore Info
About Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda is one of the premier Honda dealerships in the country. Our commitment to guest service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry we have won awards due to this. Economy Honda Superstore is a six-time winner of American Honda's most prestigious award, The President's Award, and a nine-time winner of American Honda Finance's Council of Excellence Award. Economy Honda Superstore offers our guests a full inventory of new Honda cars in Chattanooga, along with well-maintained used cars made by today's top auto brands. We encourage you to shop online, then stop in for a test drive. You can also call us at 1-855-260-8717 or come visit us in person, our dealership is located at 2135 Chapman Road in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

About Economy Honda Superstore Learn More

"One of the best automobile purchases ever!!!"

Alfred, was an extremely personable sales representative. He worked with us form the beginning of inquiry, via the internet/phone, all the way through the sales process. He and the team at Economy Honda Superstore, made the purchase of our Honda Odyssey one of the best experiences we have ever encountered. This says a lot because I am 53 and have purchased many automobiles throughout the years. Thanks Alfred, and keep an eye on those children they grow up much too fast. Lans Lay Williamsburg, KY

"They made my day ! "

Service from the beginning with Lindsey and Brad was excellent. Jason finished the deal in a professional manner. Being a 5 time Honda owner I knew what to expect with the car. In this case the car and the service was far more than expected. Thanks again to all for making our day. I will surely recommend others to come over and " RING THE BELL" Jim B.

"AC Clutch Repair"

Matt and staff went above and beyond to help get our Honda CRV repaired. They called me first thing in the morning to update me and had it running later that day.

"My new Honda"

Economy Honda is GREAT! Wanted a new car but didn't think it would happen because I don't have the best credit rating right now, but Economy Honda made it happen at a price I could afford. Amy Franklin was my sales person and she was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Everybody should buy a car from HER!! Thanks Amy and Economy Honda!

Amy Franklin

"New Accord Owner, very good experience at Economy"

After looking for used Accords at several dealers around Cleveland and Chattanooga, we were originally just stopping by to look at some 2-5 year old Honda Accords and Civics for our son who will be going off to college next year. We were approached by Brad Starnes in sales who showed us several used Accords and Civics. After settling on an Accord and noting the high resale values on the used models, Brad suggested that we take a look at a new 2014 Accord which was priced at $18,995. We did, we test drove it, and we drove it home! The experience with Brad was very low key and low pressure and he patiently answered all of our questions. Robert Graham was great in his role as sales manager and supervised the process quickly. Eric Robinson was also our finance contact. The only drawback to our experience was that it took an inordinate amount of time to get our new license tag. In fact, before our 30-day tag expired, I did have to drive back to the dealer and pick up our new tag after they had hand walked it through the process. Other than that, I would certainly buy another vehicle from Economy Honda. We are well-satisfied customers.

"Very painless and upbeat feeling of a new exsperiance. "

They did a great job working with me. This is where you don't do this enough to be good a dealing. The sales man (Butch) was very kind. The Finance Department (Mark) was very up lifting and loaded with kindness. Which is all ways the scarcest part. They worked very hard at my trade-in and getting me into the car THAT I WANTED. The true price on the cars and the extra steps they take are what it's all about! However, the manger was cold and a bit irritating. He made me feel very UNIMPORTANT..

"trade-in & purchase"

I was happy with trade-in value & price of new car. John Carlisle was easy to work with. I've driven Honda's for years

"The Best!!!!!"

John Carlisle, is awesome and will help you in every way possible to get you what you are looking for and and the price you can afford.Super super super friendly and big smiles explains things very well. I will definitely recommend him to anyone for the best experience ever. Just want to say Thank you John Carlisle for getting me the car i absolutely love!!!!!!!!!!!

"Like Car Buying Used to Be"

After a few weeks of new car research we contacted and/or visited several local dealers before visiting Economy Honda. We knew the vehicle we wanted and what we wanted to pay. Marty Hitchcock was our salesman and he was a delight to work with. No pressure, no games, very friendly and knowledgeable. We were in and out in no time and I can honestly say overall it was a pleasant experience, like car buying used to be. I would rate Marty, Mark in finance, and Economy Honda 5 stars and would recommend them to anyone in the market.

"Fantastic people and great experience"

I recently bought a new Honda after reserching thoroughly several brands of the same type of vehicle. I was leaning towards buying a Honda, when I learned that Butch Ellis was working at the dealership. I had bought 4 other vehicles from Butch at another dealership and knew him to be a sincere, genuine person. A real pleasure to work with, and he is the reason I chose to buy here at Economy. I was genuinely pleased with the prices that your vehicles were advertised for, and almost couldn't believe them. When I couldn't find the color I wanted at Economy, due to the sales volume, Butch engineered a trade with another Honda store for exactly the make, model, color, equipment, etc... Butch came through once again for me, and now I have bought 5 cars from him since 1996. Everyone I had contact with during the buying process was sterling and bent over backwards to be accomodating. The overall experience was stellar!

Butch Ellis