Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road,
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
Economy Honda Superstore Info
About Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda invites you to experience a new way to buy and service your vehicle. As a Sonic Automotive Premier Dealership, our entire inventory comes with our Sonic Price. By regularly comparing our prices with the local market, Sonic Price eliminates the time-consuming negotiation process and delivers you an exceptional deal.

About Economy Honda Superstore Learn More

Trish01
4/11/2016

"Wonderful staff"

My past experience with car buying was not the best until I bought a new car from Economy Honda in Chattanooga, Tn. Everyone from the salesman to the finance manager were super easy going and knowledgeable and most of all not pushy in my decision to buy. I would recommend this dealer to any friend or family or even strangers. Superb dealership!! Thanks for all the help

Chris Hayden

Lin
4/10/2016

"CRV GIRL"

I was very pleased with my purchase of a 2016 Honda CRV. I was undecided whether I wanted I CRV or Civic. Harold B. made sure he knew what I was looking for in a new car and showed me several CRV's and Civic's. I narrowed it down to a special CRV and cool civic and Harold was patient as I test drove both. I then decided on the CRV and the deal I was given was fair. Harold is the best car salesman,.

Jill E Reagan
4/08/2016

"Best new car experience"

Up front dealer with fair prices and excellent service. They make the new car buying experience enjoyable. All of the staff I worked with was knowledgeable & friendly.

Shirley&Bob
3/31/2016

"Don't Go To Another Dealer"

This was the third Honda Pilot we've bought from Economy Honda. All my life I always felt out of place in a car dealership, like I was there to just give them my money and take whatever they had to offer. Not with Economy. They treat you like family and everyone you'll come in contact with treats you like a brother or sister. They aren't pushy, let you know what's going on at each step of the process, and make you feel like you're the most important person in their life while you're there. We have always received excellent products and service at this dealership. Chattanooga has always been a trip for us as we started out living in Blue Ridge, GA and now live in Columbus, GA. Drive as far as you must to do business with this dealership. It'll be worth your time.

Val N.
3/23/2016

"Best Honda Dealer in TN"

Did my due diligence online. Got the best price on a new CRV from Heather (internet sales) and decided to drive to Chattanooga from Nashville. I was amazed - this dealer has huge amounts of vehicle on the lot - there were 14 Honda CRV SE trim that day!!!This is larger number than ALL of the CRV's that 2 of the Nashville dealers had on the lot together! I was very lucky to be assisted with my purchase by Mr. Jeffrey Hunneke. He possesses a calm inviting demeanor and unlimited patience. Dealing with him was absolute pleasure, especially comparing him to sales people at Crest Honda (sister store to this dealership) and other Honda dealers in Nashville. There were no "sales tactics", pressure, lies and aggravating remarks such as: "you want us to pay you to drive our vehicle", which I received in writing by a sales person at Darrell Honda in Nashville. I was in an out of the dealership in less than 3 hours driving the exact vehicle I wanted for the exact amount I wanted to pay. I am still not believing how pleasant the whole experience was. Finally, If you live in a driveable radius from Chattanooga and you want to buy a Honda - Economy Honda is your place and Jeffrey Hunneke is your man. I would recommend them highly to all my friends and coworkers.

arnoldae
3/21/2016

"2016 Honda Odyssey purchase"

Our salesman Harold Blackstock was very helpful in helping us find the exact Honda we wanted...This is our first Honda purchase and we love it.

nmbillingsley
3/19/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

I bought a 2016 Honda Civic last week. I went in on Friday to test drive and came back the next morning to buy. I was a little nervous being a female going by myself and not being taken seriously because of experiences at precious dealerships. Kyle met me up front and was patient from the start. He listened to all my questions, concerns, and even some changes I made last minute. If you want a new car you know nothing about or have questions, I recommend that you see him. He is really knowledgable about all of the car functions and will take the time to explain every one of them to you. The actual buying process takes a little while as always but there are TV's, a sitting area, drinks and snacks. Overall, my buying experience was great from my salesman to accessories to finance.

fatmax
3/19/2016

"excellent car buying experience"

Very low pressure from our salesman Michael Choate, I would definitely go back!from top to bottom a great experience I never thought it could be so easy!

Michael Choate

dcarroll
3/16/2016

"Friendly and professional buying experience"

The salesman who worked with my wife and I was Austin Reed. He was very professional. He began by finding out what type of vehicle we were interested in and which options we required. He then showed us the new Honda Pilots available, and explained the options on them. The color we wanted was not available. Austin explained more cars would be in the following week. When they arrived, he showed us just what we were looking for. It was a pleasant buying experience, and we love the new Elite. I highly recommend both the vehicle, and the salesman. Dan Carroll

wbetts3
3/15/2016

"2016 Honda Civic Purchase 3/10/2016"

I am completely satisfied with the service and attention to detail that I experienced at Economy Honda. This was my 3rd purchase at Economy and they have all been very satisfying to me. David Haynes did a very good job of introducing me to the 2016 Civic. Nocho did a very good job of taking care of me. Now lets get the paperwork to all that need it to get registered and titled. Thank you all. You can be proud of a place that does excellent work.. William M. Betts.

David Haynes