Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road,
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
Economy Honda Superstore Info
About Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda is one of the premier Honda dealerships in the country. Our commitment to guest service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry we have won awards due to this. Economy Honda Superstore is a six-time winner of American Honda's most prestigious award, The President's Award, and a nine-time winner of American Honda Finance's Council of Excellence Award. Economy Honda Superstore offers our guests a full inventory of new Honda cars in Chattanooga, along with well-maintained used cars made by today's top auto brands. We encourage you to shop online, then stop in for a test drive. You can also call us at 1-855-260-8717 or come visit us in person, our dealership is located at 2135 Chapman Road in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

About Economy Honda Superstore Learn More

Will from Dalton
7/24/2015

"Go here for new or used cars !"

See John Carlisle at Economy Honda when you visit the Superstore in Chattanooga. We've purchased two vehicles from John since 2013, most recently a brand new Honda for my daughter. He helped us find the right vehicle at the right price from the huge selection they have! Willis & Pam & Rachel Dalton, Georgia

CWilliams
7/19/2015

"Highly Recommend "

Went to go see Mike and his team on the recommendation from a coworker. They made the leasing process seamless for a first-time leaser. Mike was great at walking me through the whole process, double checking everything and getting me out the door as well in a timely manner. Couldn't recommend them more!

KP Barbieri
7/11/2015

"Amazing"

Retchie Lopez and his associates went out of their way to help me when the ac in my civic failed.. I was traveling from Cincinnati to Florida with two cats in a car that was over 90 degrees. I pulled in to the service bay, explained my situation, and within minutes had my two cats in the cool waiting area, while they diagnosed the problem. Toney Williams found that the compressor relay valve was sticking so replaced it and I was on my way. The level of professionalism and kindness that was shown to me that day by Retchie and the service department is one I will never forget. Kudos to Economy Honda in Chattanooga!

BarcB
7/09/2015

"excellent process"

I am from out of town , so I had a short time to complete my sale. Sal met me at the door and walked me through to whole process in a few hours. He seemed to be giving me his complete attention, and even helped me turn in my rental car at the end. I knew what I was buying so there was no reason to negotiate. I appreciated the first class service.

Derek H.
7/07/2015

"Unexpectedly Good Experience"

I've not had good luck at many local dealerships, buying most part vehicles out of town. I thought I would start local and to my surprise ... low pressure, friendly and responsive. Good job guys! Shane, Stacy and Hank

Shane, Hank

The Neil's
7/06/2015

"ONE HAPPY TEEN DRIVER "

Our experience was one to remember....especially for our 16 year old son. Everything went very smooth. We would defiantly recommend Economy Honda. Thank you

Lblackwell
7/04/2015

"Awesome!"

Frim the minute we walked on the lot, everyone was so helpful. This was hands down the most efficient car buying experience ever! Kenny and Mark made my sons first time purchasing a vehicle a great experience!

Gamecock1
7/01/2015

"Great place to buy a car!"

John Carlisle did excellent job in selling the CR-V to us. I would recommend going to Economy Honda to anyone who wants a stress free car buying experience.

micay77
6/30/2015

"Very satisfied customer"

ExcellEnt customer service and very timely processing! Larry understood my situation and helped me get a car that i can afford and have it delivered to where I live. I would highly recommend this awesome experience with my fellow therapist who intends to get a vehicle anytime soon.

Airportdog
6/30/2015

"4th Purchased Honda from this dealership! "

If you have never thought about a Honda vehicle before, I would highly recommend it. The cars are well made and get great gas mileage. We own a FIT, CIVIC, and two SI Honda's. Two of them have over 100,000 miles on them and we have had no car issues with either of them. We recently just purchased our second new Honda SI from Kyle Cheatham. He has been our sales rep for all four Honda's we purchased. I would highly recommend asking for Kyle when you decide to purchase or just look at a car. He will help you every step of the way and get you a great deal. . Anyway, can't say enough about the dealership and our salesman so when you head in ask for Kyle and he will greet you with upbeat attitude and smile. Diana - Signal Mountain, TN

Reviews of Mark  Harrelson