Economy Honda Superstore

Heather Shadoin, eSales Agent, Economy Honda Superstore

Heather Shadoin

eSales Agent

February 24, 2017

"Great buy and Great Service"

- Kim042557

I have bought 2 cars from Economy Honda and both times it was a great experience. They worked with me on the price and did not pressure me either in buying the car or other options that were available. We did end up spending about 500 on accessories but it was our choice and not pressured sales tactics. I'm a fan of Economy Honda :) Tyler was easy to work with.

February 01, 2017

"ANOTHER SATIFIED CUSTOMER!!!"

- cvidalchatta3

We had a great experience over all!!! I heard the advertisement on the radio and decided to just pass through the parking lot and take a look - I ended up seeing the Honda Civic and got out to take a better look - Catrelle met me in the parking lot and I let him know right off I was just looking and told him what my trade was, what I could handle and that I wanted my husband here with me before doing anything - he wasn't at all pushy, he got my info, appraised my vehicle and sent me home to talk to my husband- within the hour he called me back with some numbers that we were able to work with and we made an appointment to come in the next morning! John Carlise was very professional and again not pushy! and Kenny Reagan was quick and efficient handling all the paperwork and explaining it all! I am loving my vehicle and very happy with the over all experience!

January 14, 2017

"Purchase of a CRV"

- Vel826

Erik was a very nice young man- knowledge, kind and helpful. He answered all my questions. The purchase of my Honda CRV was easy with Erik. I would recommend Erik to anyone purchasing a car. I would ring the satisfaction bell ten times with ten being the highest. Erik was great. I got a good feeling from the dealership.

New 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour, $29670