Economy Honda Superstore

Harold Blackstock

April 28, 2017

"Great"

- Mhatchley

Great experience. Very helpful and enthusiastic for my purchase!! Darrell went above and beyond to ensure that I was satisfied with my purchase and experience. I would definitely recommend him in the future.

April 26, 2017

"Great Experience Buying my First Car! "

- edibenigno

Going into buying my first car, I was nervous on what to expect. Car salesmen and women don't usually get the best rep... However, after getting assigned to talk with Addison Webb, my views of car salesmen/women went out the window! He was respectful, honest, and most importantly genuine. I was looking for a used Honda and he took his time showing me all the different kinds of cars that were in my price range and interest. Once we nailed down the price and car, he wasn't pushy at all! When I informed him that I needed more time, he was very respectful and informed me that he would text me in the morning. The next day I went to Honda of Cleveland to look at cars to compare and had a HORRIBLE experience. After my experience, I quickly texted Addison that I would be over at their dealership soon to look at the 2015 CRV I liked. When I went back, the car was washed, waxed and was sitting in the VIP parking lot :). It was the added touches that made it that much easier to buy a car! Addison even went the extra mile to have me text him my new GA license once I went to the DMV to get a new one (had an out of state ID) and email him a copy of my car insurance- all to make sure I didn't have to wait long when I meet with finance. The meeting with finance went super fast and Addison had my car cleaned again and filled up with a full tank of gas. Buying a car usually is a stressful process but thanks to Addison, mine was enjoyable and I will definitely be back! If you are buying a car- ask for Addison! You will not regret it!

April 21, 2017

"Friendly, no pressure sale!"

- Brandon

The staff was very helpful on a very busy day. It was a very low stress car buying experience. I will definitely return the next time I go car shopping.

New 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour, $29670