Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda Superstore
Call
Economy Honda Superstore Info
About Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda is one of the premier Honda dealerships in the country. Our commitment to guest service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry we have won awards due to this. Economy Honda Superstore is a six-time winner of American Honda's most prestigious award, The President's Award, and a nine-time winner of American Honda Finance's Council of Excellence Award. Economy Honda Superstore offers our guests a full inventory of new Honda cars in Chattanooga, along with well-maintained used cars made by today's top auto brands. We encourage you to shop online, then stop in for a test drive. You can also call us at 1-855-260-8717 or come visit us in person, our dealership is located at 2135 Chapman Road in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

About Economy Honda Superstore Learn More

"Amazing people and prices!"

We had an amazing experience with this car dealership! Our favorite part of it was our salesman, Trea Watson. He was very detailed and gave us the info we needed to make an educated decision. We left 3 times, but Trea's personality wanting to help us kept making us come back. It wasn't their fault at all we left 3 times, but we just wanted to find a car within our budget and it took a few weeks before we did. Trea never once lost touch and he was a delight to talk and interact with. He was never pushy, so thank you Trea again for that! The finance dude, Hank Coyle, was amazing too once we got to the finance part of our experience. He was very nice and gave us a deal on some extra perks. He was semi-pushy but we expect that in this industry but he wasn't that pushy so that didn't matter to us. Overall we are mega pleased with our new 2014 silver Honda Civic sedan and the service we experienced during the buying process. They also have great prices for new cars! The sales manager, Michael Corley, also was very nice and helpful. On the 3rd day we arrived, we was a little early so Michael got the VIN numbers of the cars we wanted to look at, and had them up front when we were ready to go outside and start looking once Trea was there. Again, overall great experience and these amazing people clearly got our business for many more years and cars to come in the future!

"Great service and great price!!"

Shane Defoor did a great job answering all my questions and being pateint with me even though it was way past their closing time. He was very helpful and did all he could to work the best deal for me. Their offer for my trade-in way very fair. Very friendly staff. Excellent exeperience overall.

"SUPERFANTASTIC EXPIERENCE-BEST SALESPERSON"

My father was a new car salesman when I was growing up in Miami Florida. He consistently was the number one salesman and won numerous awards. So my expectations were probably a little higher than the average person. Kenny Reagan met those expectations with flying colors. He was professional, caring, kind and very knowledgeable. He listened to every question I had and answered without hesitation. He was patient when I didn't understand something, explaining in detail. I explained to him what was important to me concerning purchasing a new car. He understood and made it his mission to accommodate me. He was friendly and sincere in all of our discussions and very accommodating when choosing a car, pointing our different features that I would have otherwise missed. As we were leaving, he gave me his card and told me if I had any questions at all about anything to please give him a call. Coming from the daughter of a new car salesman, this has been the best car buying experience ever. I love my Civic and will be back to Economy Honda! Thank you for a great experience, Terry Wooden.

"Economy Honda"

This was the second vehicle we purchased for our daughter. Larry was very helpful during the first purchase and we were very impressed with his Customer Service. We wanted to purchase another car from him the 2nd time around. He explained everything well and was very thorough. We gave him a price range and purchased an Accord for our daughter. Mark in Finance was welcoming and very knowledgable.

"overall feelings of my honda buying experience"

sales was very helpful and knowledgeable, offered a great deal. finance was polite and courteous as was the sales person and team. very happy with the way everything went. car is nice and is just everything i wanted and needed. no fault of the dealership or personnel but the navigation system is very cumbersome and hard to use. better training on it may help'

do not remember all names

"Not your typical dealer experience"

I am one of those people who hates buying a car from a dealer lot and having to deal with the "sharks" as I call the sales people and the outrageously high "dealer retail" asking prices on the cars. However, I must say that the recent car buying experience I had at Economy Honda was rather pleasant and the best experience I have had at a dealer lot. Economy Honda prices their cars at a much more realistic price, so you don't have to spend hours playing the back and forth offer and counter offer game. And my sales person, Butch Ellis, was great. He wasn't high pressure and he was very professional, courteous, etc... I really liked him and I don't like many sales people! My thanks to Economy Honda and Butch Ellis for a great experience.

Butch Ellis

"Reliable Transportation"

We recommend EHS to anyone looking for reliable transportation and a pleasant purchasing experience. This is the 2nd CRV we have purchased here and we expect the excellent level of service we received from the first one. Regarding service, we recommend taking all your Honda products to this dealer for reliable and skillful service.

"Buy your new Honda here"

Waymond Thompson is a great sales rep. Jason in accounting was a great help in financing Economy Honda has always handled my needs. I have recommended these individuals and Economy Honda to my friends

Jason in finance

"Wonderful and Helpful Salesperson"

Fred Newton was helpful and encouraging every step in the process. He held the hand of an old lady who had not bought a new car since '79. Previously I had always bought pre-owned vehicles. I enjoyed doing business with Honda. Everyone was friendly and professional. I am looking forward to many years with my Honda.

Fred Newton

"Best car buying expierence ever."

I love my new Honda. Thanks Fred for helping me find the right car, the right color, and the price I wanted to pay. Your business card you gave me said your last name is Newton not Watson. Who ever you are I love my car and I will by my next car at Economy Honda. Thank you so much, Robert and Sheila Geary Winchester, Tn.

Hank Coyle