Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road,
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
Economy Honda Superstore Info
About Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda invites you to experience a new way to buy and service your vehicle. As a Sonic Automotive Premier Dealership, our entire inventory comes with our Sonic Price. By regularly comparing our prices with the local market, Sonic Price eliminates the time-consuming negotiation process and delivers you an exceptional deal.

About Economy Honda Superstore Learn More

KP SODDY DAISY
5/27/2016

"Honda Accord Sport cannot be beat!"

I recently came to the end of my 2013 Accord Sport lease. I loved that car! It took me a few tries to choose the right color but Trey was patient. The 2016 model has so many changes and looks awesome so it didn't take me long to love this one, too!! LED lights, leather trimmed seats, and THE WHEELS! We had an excellent experience again at Economy Honda - it's our family's 10th lease.

Kevin_hicks_1984
5/25/2016

"New accord purchase"

By far the lowest Honda prices around. Other dealerships act like your hurting them when you ask them to beat economy's prices on new Hondas. Used inventory seems normal compared to other dealerships, but their business strategy is to have high sales of new cars, and they do it well. Our deal took two days to close, we did not agree with their offer on our 2007 Yukon. They called back next morning wanting to make a deal and I told them to call us back with best offer, and they got much closer to where we wanted to be. Only thing I didn't like was the 0.9% interest advertised has strings attached, our credit surpassed the required score but they require 1000$ down which was not mentioned until we were working the final deal out, they wanted to give us 2.??% and we told them we would just wait and do our own financing from credit union for 1.9% interest, and to close the deal right then they ended up giving us around 1.6%. Wife has been happy with accord since once we got use to the cvt transmission.

Marty

JoeyDenise
5/23/2016

"First (but not last) New Car Purchase!"

My husband and I purchased our first car on Saturday from Economy Honda. We walked in and almost instantly began our search with Waymond. He was very knowledgeable about what they had to offer and took us straight to a car that he felt suited us best. I had already done much research before actually going to the lot, being an Accountant I felt it necessary. We left with an even better deal than we had expected! The first car he showed us was exactly what we were looking for. He made our experience all the more enjoyable. To top it off, we handled all of the financials with Mike, whom was equally enjoyable. His wonderful personality, experience and knowledge made the paperwork part more fun than I'd imagined. Honda has an exceptional team working for them! We never once felt like we were being pressured into anything. We will be purchasing a truck for my husband soon and will return to Honda with no questions asked!

eburns46
5/22/2016

"SERVICE DEPARTMENT"

I have written several reviews complimenting various employees of Economy Honda. As I have stated in previous reviews, the reason my family continue to purchase vehicles from Economy Honda is mainly due to Service Department. Every Service Tech that I have ever dealt with has been great. They tell you what type of service you may need and don't try to sell you something you don't need. If you request an oil change only, that's what you get. My service tech was Steve Howard. He was very helpful and competent. I would not hesitate to send any family member to him for vehicle service. Thank you Steve.

Trish01
4/11/2016

"Wonderful staff"

My past experience with car buying was not the best until I bought a new car from Economy Honda in Chattanooga, Tn. Everyone from the salesman to the finance manager were super easy going and knowledgeable and most of all not pushy in my decision to buy. I would recommend this dealer to any friend or family or even strangers. Superb dealership!! Thanks for all the help

Chris Hayden

Lin
4/10/2016

"CRV GIRL"

I was very pleased with my purchase of a 2016 Honda CRV. I was undecided whether I wanted I CRV or Civic. Harold B. made sure he knew what I was looking for in a new car and showed me several CRV's and Civic's. I narrowed it down to a special CRV and cool civic and Harold was patient as I test drove both. I then decided on the CRV and the deal I was given was fair. Harold is the best car salesman,.

Jill E Reagan
4/08/2016

"Best new car experience"

Up front dealer with fair prices and excellent service. They make the new car buying experience enjoyable. All of the staff I worked with was knowledgeable & friendly.

Shirley&Bob
3/31/2016

"Don't Go To Another Dealer"

This was the third Honda Pilot we've bought from Economy Honda. All my life I always felt out of place in a car dealership, like I was there to just give them my money and take whatever they had to offer. Not with Economy. They treat you like family and everyone you'll come in contact with treats you like a brother or sister. They aren't pushy, let you know what's going on at each step of the process, and make you feel like you're the most important person in their life while you're there. We have always received excellent products and service at this dealership. Chattanooga has always been a trip for us as we started out living in Blue Ridge, GA and now live in Columbus, GA. Drive as far as you must to do business with this dealership. It'll be worth your time.

Val N.
3/23/2016

"Best Honda Dealer in TN"

Did my due diligence online. Got the best price on a new CRV from Heather (internet sales) and decided to drive to Chattanooga from Nashville. I was amazed - this dealer has huge amounts of vehicle on the lot - there were 14 Honda CRV SE trim that day!!!This is larger number than ALL of the CRV's that 2 of the Nashville dealers had on the lot together! I was very lucky to be assisted with my purchase by Mr. Jeffrey Hunneke. He possesses a calm inviting demeanor and unlimited patience. Dealing with him was absolute pleasure, especially comparing him to sales people at Crest Honda (sister store to this dealership) and other Honda dealers in Nashville. There were no "sales tactics", pressure, lies and aggravating remarks such as: "you want us to pay you to drive our vehicle", which I received in writing by a sales person at Darrell Honda in Nashville. I was in an out of the dealership in less than 3 hours driving the exact vehicle I wanted for the exact amount I wanted to pay. I am still not believing how pleasant the whole experience was. Finally, If you live in a driveable radius from Chattanooga and you want to buy a Honda - Economy Honda is your place and Jeffrey Hunneke is your man. I would recommend them highly to all my friends and coworkers.

arnoldae
3/21/2016

"2016 Honda Odyssey purchase"

Our salesman Harold Blackstock was very helpful in helping us find the exact Honda we wanted...This is our first Honda purchase and we love it.

Reviews of Waymond Thompson