Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road,
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
Economy Honda Superstore Info
About Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda is one of the premier Honda dealerships in the country. Our commitment to guest service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry we have won awards due to this. Economy Honda Superstore is a six-time winner of American Honda's most prestigious award, The President's Award, and a nine-time winner of American Honda Finance's Council of Excellence Award. Economy Honda Superstore offers our guests a full inventory of new Honda cars in Chattanooga, along with well-maintained used cars made by today's top auto brands. We encourage you to shop online, then stop in for a test drive. You can also call us at 1-855-260-8717 or come visit us in person, our dealership is located at 2135 Chapman Road in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

About Economy Honda Superstore Learn More

unscarred04
5/23/2015

""Great service, low prices""

After having a great experience with buying my wife's SUV, we didn't think of going anywhere else except Economy Honda when it was time for another vehicle. We requested Simon Guffey again because of the tremendous job he did the first time. He was informative, helpful, and personable. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and to get us the best deal possible. Steven Hadden worked very hard to get a payment we could afford. Between the fantastic service and low prices, we refuse to go anywhere else.

Steven Hadden

J&d19491950
5/14/2015

"Great experience buying our new 2015 Pilot."

We had a great experience in buying our 2015 Pilot. The salesman was so helpful in getting us what we were looking for. He wasn't pushy but answered all of our questions and knew the vehicles very well. The sales manager was very polite an also answered our questions to our satisfaction. The finance manager did a great job in explaining all of the things that were available to us and wasn't pushy trying to get us to buy what we didn't want. This is the third Pilot that we have bought from Economy Honda and have been very pleased with each purchase.

A2G
5/11/2015

"Overall a good experience "

I found a good deal online on a used 2013 Kia Soul at Economy Honda. It was nearly $2000 less than a 2013 Soul with the same mileage that I had found at Carmax. The people were very friendly to deal with. My only complaint is that it wasn't ready when I went back to pick it up. I had to wait nearly 2 hours past the time I was told it would be ready. Other than that, I had a good experience.

Bhamclone
5/11/2015

"Great buying experience"

We have been looking for a CRV and investigated Chattanooga as an option for purchase (we live in Birmingham) Heather responded to our questions, took the photos of our car to the manager and provided us with a tentative price. When we arrived on Saturday morning Trea Watson was our contact and he worked us through the final steps. Fair dealing, friendly staff and overall great experience.

Sheryl
5/10/2015

"Very happy with my new Honda CRV!!!"

Stacy Van Pelt was our salesman and he did a fine job. He was very knowledgeable and accommodating. No complaints here at all. We love our new car!

Asdfg
5/09/2015

"My experience "

Great dealer and Stacy was a great sales man. I like the finance department nacho every one ..............good service and greatly helpful to explain the options

jdkirk521
5/07/2015

"best prices with and friendly service "

I rode 200 miles to get the deal I got on my new accord. You won't find any better deals and you can't any better service. See Stacy Van Pelt for the best salesperson, though they will all help you as best they can.

martha
5/04/2015

"Excellent "

Awesome experience! I would highly recommend this dealership as a place to buy a car! Everyone I worked with was very helpful, pleasant and knowledgeable!

sandi
4/29/2015

"Buying new car"

We dealt with salesman, Stacy Van Pelt, which was a great experience. Shannon, Garland, and Brad were very easy to deal with as well, to complete the process. We would recommend to everyone!

3drivers,LDT
4/28/2015

"Satisfied customer"

As a 3rd time returning customer we attribute this to a great working relationship with sales representative John Carlisle. We have been very satisfied with all 3 vehicles he has sold to us. We respect his ability and trust his suggestions. John has always been very knowledgeable and helpful in every aspect of our purchases. I'd like to mention the work done on all our vehicles at the service department. Any issue we had was resolved to our satisfaction. We remain a customer at the service department because vehicle maintenance keeps our vehicles safe, working efficiently and maintains the value. We are a satisfied customer. Thank you

Reviews of Stacy Van Pelt