Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda Superstore

Call
Economy Honda Superstore Info
About Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda is one of the premier Honda dealerships in the country. Our commitment to guest service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry we have won awards due to this. Economy Honda Superstore is a six-time winner of American Honda's most prestigious award, The President's Award, and a nine-time winner of American Honda Finance's Council of Excellence Award. Economy Honda Superstore offers our guests a full inventory of new Honda cars in Chattanooga, along with well-maintained used cars made by today's top auto brands. We encourage you to shop online, then stop in for a test drive. You can also call us at 1-855-260-8717 or come visit us in person, our dealership is located at 2135 Chapman Road in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

About Economy Honda Superstore Learn More

"Great buying experience again!"

Just purchased my third Honda from Economy Honda, the experience was easy and hassle free as always! John Carlisle was a great salesman to work with. I chose him because he also did such a great job helping my daughter purchase her new Honda. Mark in finance did a great job and made financing a breeze. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to purchase a new car to go to Economy Honda and see these guys!

"My best vehicle buying experience. Five Stars all the way!!!"

We drove 297 miles one way to buy a new Honda Pilot, we will drive 297 miles for our next Honda too!!!! Honda Economy Superstore met or exceeded every one of our requirements in buying a new Pilot. Easy no hassle buying starting with our internet inquiry to the paper work. Thanks, Madge

"One of the best automobile purchases ever!!!"

Alfred, was an extremely personable sales representative. He worked with us form the beginning of inquiry, via the internet/phone, all the way through the sales process. He and the team at Economy Honda Superstore, made the purchase of our Honda Odyssey one of the best experiences we have ever encountered. This says a lot because I am 53 and have purchased many automobiles throughout the years. Thanks Alfred, and keep an eye on those children they grow up much too fast. Lans Lay Williamsburg, KY

"They made my day ! "

Service from the beginning with Lindsey and Brad was excellent. Jason finished the deal in a professional manner. Being a 5 time Honda owner I knew what to expect with the car. In this case the car and the service was far more than expected. Thanks again to all for making our day. I will surely recommend others to come over and " RING THE BELL" Jim B.

"AC Clutch Repair"

Matt and staff went above and beyond to help get our Honda CRV repaired. They called me first thing in the morning to update me and had it running later that day.

"My new Honda"

Economy Honda is GREAT! Wanted a new car but didn't think it would happen because I don't have the best credit rating right now, but Economy Honda made it happen at a price I could afford. Amy Franklin was my sales person and she was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Everybody should buy a car from HER!! Thanks Amy and Economy Honda!

Amy Franklin

"New Accord Owner, very good experience at Economy"

After looking for used Accords at several dealers around Cleveland and Chattanooga, we were originally just stopping by to look at some 2-5 year old Honda Accords and Civics for our son who will be going off to college next year. We were approached by Brad Starnes in sales who showed us several used Accords and Civics. After settling on an Accord and noting the high resale values on the used models, Brad suggested that we take a look at a new 2014 Accord which was priced at $18,995. We did, we test drove it, and we drove it home! The experience with Brad was very low key and low pressure and he patiently answered all of our questions. Robert Graham was great in his role as sales manager and supervised the process quickly. Eric Robinson was also our finance contact. The only drawback to our experience was that it took an inordinate amount of time to get our new license tag. In fact, before our 30-day tag expired, I did have to drive back to the dealer and pick up our new tag after they had hand walked it through the process. Other than that, I would certainly buy another vehicle from Economy Honda. We are well-satisfied customers.

"Very painless and upbeat feeling of a new exsperiance. "

They did a great job working with me. This is where you don't do this enough to be good a dealing. The sales man (Butch) was very kind. The Finance Department (Mark) was very up lifting and loaded with kindness. Which is all ways the scarcest part. They worked very hard at my trade-in and getting me into the car THAT I WANTED. The true price on the cars and the extra steps they take are what it's all about! However, the manger was cold and a bit irritating. He made me feel very UNIMPORTANT..

"trade-in & purchase"

I was happy with trade-in value & price of new car. John Carlisle was easy to work with. I've driven Honda's for years

"The Best!!!!!"

John Carlisle, is awesome and will help you in every way possible to get you what you are looking for and and the price you can afford.Super super super friendly and big smiles explains things very well. I will definitely recommend him to anyone for the best experience ever. Just want to say Thank you John Carlisle for getting me the car i absolutely love!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews of John Carlisle