Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road,
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
Economy Honda Superstore Info
About Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda is one of the premier Honda dealerships in the country. Our commitment to guest service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry we have won awards due to this. Economy Honda Superstore is a six-time winner of American Honda's most prestigious award, The President's Award, and a nine-time winner of American Honda Finance's Council of Excellence Award. Economy Honda Superstore offers our guests a full inventory of new Honda cars in Chattanooga, along with well-maintained used cars made by today's top auto brands. We encourage you to shop online, then stop in for a test drive. You can also call us at 1-855-260-8717 or come visit us in person, our dealership is located at 2135 Chapman Road in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

About Economy Honda Superstore Learn More

Odyssey owner
8/30/2015

"New Van!!"

Prompt service and very accommodating. Great people to work with and I love my new Odyssey!!!! The best part, I didn't feel pressured at all.

LoveMyHondas
8/25/2015

"Repeat Customer"

I purchased a 2007 Honda Accord from Economy Honda in December 2006. I was pleased then and have driven my car for almost 9 years and I think I might cry when I sell it. I bought a 2015 Accord Sport Sedan Friday and I was just as pleased as I was back in 2006! Same friendly staff. Ease of purchase. I had a friend drop me off and I was in and our in about an 1.5 hours. Jared Haas was the salesperson and he was great. Did an exceptional job and provided fantastic information. Steve was the person I dealt with in the loan department and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He took the time to explain all the warranties and was eager to answer any questions I had. This dealership was very impressive, once again, and I expect I'll be back one day to buy my third Honda! When I bought my 2007 Honda, a friend and fellow Honda owner told me I would never drive anything else. I think she's going to be spot on!

In need of new car at good price
8/24/2015

"Easy to work with"

Just purchased a 2015 Accord Sport. Happy to have worked with Simon Duffey. Great service, easy to take care of business and get into new car.

dcrawford9182
8/24/2015

"Above and beyond customer service"

We just purchased a 2015 Accord from Economy Honda and Jared was an exceptional salesman. He knew that I was on the fence about my decision and gave me lots of info about the car to set my mind at ease.

Vasanth
8/22/2015

"Excellent service"

Very much satisfied with the dealer. Will recommend to friends. No one could beat their price in Tennessee. Sales person David Haynes was very friendly and helpful.

David Haynes

Bh7143
8/21/2015

"Excellent service from start to finish!"

Simon Duffey explained everything about our car purchase & was extremely knowledgeable! Patient & he worked hard to locate the perfect vehicle our daughter requested! We got a deal we are very pleased with ,on a very nice Army Green Fj cruiser!

lbkarakos
8/17/2015

"Thank you Craig for my New Honday Odyssey!"

We have been reviewing 2015 vs 2016 and shopping for months for our second Odyssey. Locally our Honda dealership had a very low inventory of Odysseys. We then traveled to a neighboring city which had a similar Odyssey. We were waiting for the salesman to come to an agreement on trade-in and sale price when I discovered that your dealership had a much greater deal than the current dealership via your website. To our "advantage", no agreement was met and we then left and headed your way from Rome to Chattanooga. While in route, your e-sales team was extremely helpful and a great delight to speak with. Upon arrival, we were greeted multiple times to see if anyone was helping us. We landed with Craig and he was GREAT. So many dealerships had very little knowledge of the 2016 Odysseys but yours was spot on in knowledge AND excitement of the product itself-both 2015 and 2016. Craig worked hard to get us the deal we needed and to close us out with the finance department. To add to my experience, I LOVED seeing a true "team" of salesmen who were excited over each other success. You can see they truly worked well with each other. Let alone, you get to ring the "bell" that hangs by the exit door if you were happy. That was a happy moment to ring the bell and hear the APPLAUSE of the salesmen over my experience. Will DEFINITELY recommend them and return one day to buy another Odyssey. Go check them out! Their grrrrrrreat!

jef1954
8/10/2015

"Always a great experience"

I just bought my third car from Economy Honda, and as usual my experience was extremely positive. The salesman, Larry Fultz, was great. This was the first time I had bought a used car. He helped me through the experience and made it painless. I love my "new to me" CR-V!

Will from Dalton
7/24/2015

"Go here for new or used cars !"

See John Carlisle at Economy Honda when you visit the Superstore in Chattanooga. We've purchased two vehicles from John since 2013, most recently a brand new Honda for my daughter. He helped us find the right vehicle at the right price from the huge selection they have! Willis & Pam & Rachel Dalton, Georgia

CWilliams
7/19/2015

"Highly Recommend "

Went to go see Mike and his team on the recommendation from a coworker. They made the leasing process seamless for a first-time leaser. Mike was great at walking me through the whole process, double checking everything and getting me out the door as well in a timely manner. Couldn't recommend them more!

Reviews of Mark  Harrelson