Economy Honda Superstore

Lindsey Thomas

Jared Haas, Sales Consultant, Economy Honda Superstore

Jared Haas

November 25, 2016

"Amazing Pilot Touring Elite"

- bdittus

Took my wife's 1016 Honda Accord Touring in for it's first oil change. While waiting our salesman stopped by and asked if we were happy with out Accord. I said we loved it. I told him I wanted to look at the all new 2016 pilot. Stacy brought me the top of the line Pilot Touring Elite. The features on this Pilot blew me away, I called my wife and told her I wanted to trade my 2014 CR-V EX-L, she said OK as long as we didn't owe more than what they would give us on a trade. Stacy Van Pelt worked to my it happy, I would not buy a car from anyone but him, as I know he is honest and always works to get me the best value and strives to make sure we understand the car buying process every step of the way. GREAT CAR, WONDERFUL SALES PERSON< AND HIGHLY RECOMMED DEALERSHIP !!!!

November 20, 2016

"Excellent preowned Acura"

- brian30736

I found a preowned Acura RDX in outstanding condition at this dealer. My wife and I were approached immediately by salesman, Eric Robinson, who worked with us throughout. He knew the vehicle well and was helpful but not pushy. We had plans to check out quite a few other cars at other dealers, but it didn't take long to realize that Economy's was the best car at the best price. Eric was helpful throughout and all the managers I spoke with were professional and courteous. While I didn't quite get the price I wanted, it was due to a Carfax problem with my trade-in, not related to Economy. So, we just bit the bullet and got the vehicle my wife liked the best.

November 17, 2016

"new car purchase"

- Linda Curtis

Very pleased with my purchase of 2016 Civic. Salesman was great and very helpful. I would recommend Economy Honda to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

New 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour, $29670