Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road,
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
Economy Honda Superstore Info
About Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda is one of the premier Honda dealerships in the country. Our commitment to guest service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry we have won awards due to this. Economy Honda Superstore is a six-time winner of American Honda's most prestigious award, The President's Award, and a nine-time winner of American Honda Finance's Council of Excellence Award. Economy Honda Superstore offers our guests a full inventory of new Honda cars in Chattanooga, along with well-maintained used cars made by today's top auto brands. We encourage you to shop online, then stop in for a test drive. You can also call us at 1-855-260-8717 or come visit us in person, our dealership is located at 2135 Chapman Road in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

About Economy Honda Superstore Learn More

Clark524
3/28/2015

"Great experience !!!"

The wife and I were looking for a Honda Civic that met all my wife's needs and Stacy was there to help. He was very friendly and patient with us through the whole process. He worked with us on getting the numbers the right and made it a very easy process. I highly recommend Economy Honda to anyone looking to get a great vehicle at a great price, with great service. James was also very friendly to us during the finance procedure.

Shawna
3/27/2015

"Good overall experience"

I purchased a 2013 Accord Touring. Associate Stacy was very knowledgable about all of the vehicles and was not pushy at all! He was very patient with all of my questions.. And I had a lot! My new car was clean and he provided a full tank of gas before I left so I was set to go!

Christy101178
3/26/2015

"He was an answer to a morning prayer!!!"

My husband and I have a family of 6 total and we were in the market for a van or suv that we could pay cash, and not worry about having to sink anymore money into. We had previously, the year before had just went on Facebook and went through yardsale site and purchase me a car with the little money we had at the time. I also failed to mention I am a Medical Assistant student. That car died not even a year later on the side of the interstate, so we knew that we needed to find a more reliable car that would last us several years and would be getting our moneys worth. That is when we decided one morning, once we had saved our money up, that we would set out this time doing things differently, we prayed over our hunt. Immediately after praying we saw an ad in the paper for a suv at Economy Honda, so decided we had never went that route and that maybe we should start there. As we pulled on the lot we were unsure where to start but at that moment I looked and Mr Blackstock just happened to be getting to work and asked if I needed help, I advised him what I was looking for and he has asked if I could come with him to the front long enough for him to clock in and then we could walk the lot together and look for the vehicle. We waited a couple minutes and he then walked us all over looking for our vehicle all the while asking us questions and really getting to know us and what we were looking for, We at first could not locate the Pilot we were looking for but instead he found a Honda Odyssey that had not been on the lot that long due to it was a trade in. I have to admit I was not excited about it at all, but Mr Blackstock was and covninced me to test drive it, It was love at first drive/sight!!!! Well to make a already long story short, the spot we had met Mr Blackstock was were the Pilot was exactly and he even let us look at it but I knew what I wanted and knew that this Odyssey and I were meant to be!!!! They were asking way more than I had to offer I mean even down to my husbands check and what we had saved was still not even close enough to their price. Mr Blackstock took the time and talked and negotiated our price down to where we even had a little left over. Mr Blackstock was truly a GOD send, He took his time, listened, never pressured or pushed us and I felt he truly had our best interest in consideration the whole time. He even paid out of his pocket to have it detailed seeing we had that removed to help bring the price down. He is a excellent sales man and even better person. You have definitely made a customer for life!!!!! Thank you Harold again for making this mother and college student a very happy woman that day!!!! My husband will always have you and your family in our prayers!!!!!

DS1965

"First time Honda Buyer"

I worked with Jamie Workman over the internet to find the car I wanted, she was a tremendous help. I was treated with great service from the minute I drove into the packed lot. Jonathan Logan helped me to park my car and took me right to the car I wanted and gave me all the information I needed about it. I test drove the car and loved it so I bought it! I had to wait a while for it because they were so busy but I wasn't in any rush. Jonathan kept checking on me while I waited for the car prep for me to take it home and I thought that was great. He never forgot I was there even when he was helping other car buyers. I have never owned a smaller car nor a Honda so they made it easy for me to want this car and I love it!

254ever

"excellent experience"

I was an out of town customer shopping for a used truck for my son. After searching the Internet we found the truck we were looking for at Economy Honda. I replied via car gurus. Heather responded immediately to my request. She was very helpful. Available by phone to answer questions I had about the vehicle. Going out of her way to assist me. Very efficient and professional.

Jon H
3/25/2015

"Harold Blackstock was great to work with."

I had a great experience. Harold worked with us to get the deal we needed and finance worked very hard to get me a great interest rate. I left the dealer feeling good about the purchase I made.

hzcummi
3/23/2015

"I searched my my state and out"

I searched the state for a CRV Touring vehicle, with the exterior and interior color I wanted. In my Ga town, there were none. I found two dealerships that had them, one was a bit north, and the other was a bit south of Atlanta, but they wanted an out of the door price that was out of my range. But 100 mi north of Atlanta, in Chattanooga, Economy Honda was willing to work with me, saving me $2,800. It was well worth the 210 mile drive to obtain a new car, and the customer service was great. Herman Cummings

David Rodriguez
3/14/2015

"Excellent customer service!!!!"

Nacho Hijar made my first car buying experience a successful one. He was vey knowledgeable and patient with me. He is a must see if you ever go to economy Honda.

Cavi
3/13/2015

"I LOVE MY CAR!! "

Fred was very helpful.. I'm in LOVED with my car!! Thanks again! Great experience! I would definitely recommend my family and friends to buy a Honda again!!

Janis and Bill
3/13/2015

"Stacy Van Pelt was great to work with!! Thanks"

Thank you Stacy Van Pelt for making our car buying experience a pleasant one. We like the fact that you were never pushy about getting our 2012 Honda Pilot. We look forward that having many years with our new car. Brad Starnes made the financing easy. Both employees were enjoyable to work with on our purchase. Janis and Bill

Reviews of Stacy Van Pelt