Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road,
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
Economy Honda Superstore Info
About Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda invites you to experience a new way to buy and service your vehicle. As a Sonic Automotive Premier Dealership, our entire inventory comes with our Sonic Price. By regularly comparing our prices with the local market, Sonic Price eliminates the time-consuming negotiation process and delivers you an exceptional deal.

About Economy Honda Superstore Learn More

bertwebb
9/17/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Harold Blackstock is an awesome, professional salesman. An attribute to Economy Honda for sure. He knows his job and approaches it with a caring and business like manner. He is not pushy. It has been my pleasure through the years to work with Larry Fultz and John Carlisle. These "buddies" redefine the definition of a car salesman. I am the proud owner of a 2017 Accord Sport with all the bells and whistles. John Carlisle did a fabulous job of "dressing" this one up. Everywhere I go, somebody wants to see it.

dayzy42
9/17/2016

"Wonderful Service--Total Package Dealership!"

Recently just purchased a new Civic...the service was wonderful! Stacy VanPelt was the salesman I worked with and he was AWESOME!!! Very knowledgeable, not pushy, super helpful, patient, and worked with me on a great price/package! Definitely the salesman you want to ask for!!! I also need to mention the wonderful finance manager, James Nix, who gave me some great information and kept the car buying process fun! Also the accessory department manager, John Carlisle, who went over the all the products with me and made sure vehicle protection options, not cosmetic options, were the items I chose first. It felt like I was working with people who really cared. The service department is also wonderful, my fiance' has taken his 2004 Honda there for every service since it was purchased. They know him by name, are very thorough, super helpful, and fast! It is where my 2016 Civic will also go for all services. Everyone was so friendly and helpful...I can say that Economy Honda Superstore is the total car buying/service total package. They exceeded my expectations and made my first new car buying experience in 10 years a great, easy, and stress free...plus my new car is AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

sek4183$
9/15/2016

"EXCELLENT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!"

SUPER EASY EXPERIENCE..HAD PAPERWORK READY WHEN I GOT THERE AND WAS THERE PROB 30 MIN FOR THE WHOLE PROCESS...CHRIS HAYDEN WAS A WONDERFUL SALESMAN

Willinghammom
9/08/2016

"Excellent car buying experience!!"

Lindsey is honest and really cares about her customers! We love our brand new 2016 Honda Civic. We highly recommend Economy Honda! And Nacho made all the paperwork easy and was our best friend by the time we left! You guys rock! Chris & Trina Willingham

joeyhh
9/06/2016

"The worst experience ever"

Ever since this dealership sold out to Sonic it has went downhill fast. From terrible low ball trade in appraisers to a "don't care" sales and finance attitudes, I can't think of a worse place to shop for a car, new or used. This dealership is a symbol of why car salesman are looked at as the lowest of the low. We loved the 2012 Accord we purchased from here new in 2012 (before Sonic), but after getting ridiculous low amounts on trade offered for the Accord ($2,500.00 less than trade in value) and on my 2014 Dodge Ram on 9/6/16 ($2,000.00 less than average trade in) I purchased my wife a new 2016 Toyota Avalon (traded-in the Accord) and walked away laughing from the joke of a deal on a used Toyota Tacoma for the Dodge. I honestly don;t see how this dump stays in business. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy. But, unfortunately, there are people stupid enough to think this place is giving them a deal. I know a negative review like this doesn't even reach the public. but I would love it to at least get to Economy Honda.

Not worth remembering

Economy Honda Superstore responded to this review

September 09, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent visit to our dealership. We are disappointed to learn that you did not have a positive experience with our sales team, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We assure you that this is not consistent with the level of customer service we pride ourselves on at Economy Honda. We would like the opportunity to speak with you directly to better understand your experience as well as do what we can to restore your trust in our business. Please contact our General Sales Manager, Bill Erickson at Bill.Erickson@economyhonda.com or (423) 381-6429 at your earliest convenience. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to speaking with you shortly.

wells
9/06/2016

"Sales price change"

I was in the process of signing papers and picking up the car and they said there was a problem. They could not sell me the car at the agreed to price. The car they had quoted would be $3,800 more. I informed them they had quoted two prices as we negotiated a little. So they misquoted twice. I told them that was not my problem. So I left the dealership. This would have been the second Honda I had purchased at this dealership. Not to worry, I purchased a new Honda at another dealership two days later for the same price. Pitiful, bait and switch.

Economy Honda Superstore responded to this review

September 09, 2016

Wells, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are deeply sorry for you poor sales experience with us and understand your frustration with our store. If at all possible, we would love the opportunity to speak with you directly so we can make this right. At your earliest convenience, please contact our General Sales Manager Bill Erickson at 423.899.1122 or through e-mail at bill.erickson@economyhonda.com.

cparts
9/02/2016

"Awesome Place to Buy a Car! "

The dealership was great ! Jared is a great sales person and made our buying experience awesome ! We will be back to the dealership the next time we need a car!

Tashaware25
8/26/2016

"Very helpful"

I have gave Economy Honda a 5 star Experience! Lindsey Thomas made it a wonderful experience, and was very helpful with our purchase. Thank you Lindsey

Ddavis22
8/25/2016

"Lindsey is awesome!"

My husband surprised me with a trip to Economy Honda where we were lucky enough to meet Lindsey. Not only did she find exactly what I was looking for, she was very personable and welcoming to me and my family, including my bored little toddler. She was very quick to answer any question I had and made the process so very easy for us. Every time I tell someone about my new car I make sure they know we couldn't have done it without Lindsey!! We will, without a doubt, be making future purchases through Lindsey! She leaves every customer with a big smile across their face!!

SHELBY7
8/24/2016

"GREAT VISIT "

OUR VISIT WAS VERY PLEASANT AS KYLE OUR SALESMAN DID A GREAT JOB ON EDUCATING US ON THE VECHILE WE PURCHASED. TOLD US AFTER WE BOUGHT THE CAR THAT IF WE HAD ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL HIM ANYTIME.

Reviews of John Carlisle