Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road,
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
Economy Honda Superstore Info
About Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda is one of the premier Honda dealerships in the country. Our commitment to guest service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry we have won awards due to this. Economy Honda Superstore is a six-time winner of American Honda's most prestigious award, The President's Award, and a nine-time winner of American Honda Finance's Council of Excellence Award. Economy Honda Superstore offers our guests a full inventory of new Honda cars in Chattanooga, along with well-maintained used cars made by today's top auto brands. We encourage you to shop online, then stop in for a test drive. You can also call us at 1-855-260-8717 or come visit us in person, our dealership is located at 2135 Chapman Road in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

About Economy Honda Superstore Learn More

R. Thompson
6/30/2015

"Excellent, Prompt, Thorough and Friendly"

Harold Blackstock is a wonderful salesman! Very thorough and his attention to detail ensured I walked away with the correct vehicle to fit my needs. I would not buy a new Honda from anyone else!

Kelly1968
6/28/2015

"Stacy is the BEST"

I had a great experience with Stacy, he is not pushy in anyway, but he was good to listen to my specific needs and put me in the car that was best for me financially. I am now the proud owner of a Honda Civic!!! Thanks Stacy!!!!

Erinnnn
6/22/2015

"Best car salesman "

Jared Haas did everything he could to get me the best deal possible. He was really fast and knew just what I wanted. Highly recommend!!

TJF1998
6/20/2015

"Gave me hope!"

I have bad credit, but I make decent money. I'm 35, and I've never owned a new vehicle. I came to Economy Honda in the hopes of giving it a last ditch effort to see if I could get approved for even a used vehicle. I met with Jeff Hunneke, explained my situation, and he immediately began to have faith that he would be able to help me. I steered me towards a brand new Honda Civic Lx with only 11 miles on it, and said he'd submit me with what I had. After he and his amazing sales and finance team went to bat for me with the lender, I am now driving my very first brand new car! These guys were excellent, from beginning to end, and I will definitely recommend them to any and everyone, as well as assuredly be a continued customer. Thanks guys!

Rsliechty
6/19/2015

"Great salesman !"

John Carlisle is the best! Even though he was working with other customers at the same time he gave each of us personalized attention. The day we went my husband and I had our four year old and two month old with us-he took time to make sure that all four of us were comfortable while we were waiting on him to finish with another customer. We went prepared with a couple cars we wanted to look at and once we told him which ones those were he got right to work getting everything together for us. Once we decided on the car we wanted and were waiting on the financial team he sat with is and talked/colored/played with my four year old. He really made the whole process painless.

Bullet344
6/18/2015

"Purchased a 2015 civic se"

Had a good experience dealing with Stacy. He wasn't pushy and just let Jake the decision up on my own. Would recommend economy honda.

parkertay
6/16/2015

"Daughter needed new car"

My daughter's car was totaled in a car accident and it was time for her to move from her high school car to her graduated from college car. She drove several makes and models and kept coming back to the Honda Accord Sport. Michael Bawgus was very helpful from the very beginning. Our first day at Economy was a Saturday afternoon and the place was extremely busy, but Michael Bawgus still made sure we didn't wait too long to get the car we wanted for a test drive. We went back and forth to different dealers over a few days, but in the end the price and inventory and sales staff of Economy Honda were a perfect fit. Michael wasn't pushy at all and was very good at educating my daughter on the vehicle she was about to purchase. Finance went very smoothly, we were in and out pretty quick, sorry I don't remember the finance gentleman's name but he made the usual groan of all the paper work go smooth and painless. Hard to beat the prices here, sales staff are knowable and friendly. If you are in the market for a Honda ask for Michael Bawgus and I am sure he will treat you as well as we were treated. We will buy from him again.

Ascngriffith5
6/16/2015

"Excellent experiences!"

My wife and I have bought 2 Civics from Economy Honda with Kennys help. And he has been the exact definition of helpful! The first time we came just happened to be in the middle of a storm but Kenny never rushed us and he was patient and held an umbrella for us to look at a few different Civics. And this past weekend he was again more than helpful!ill definitely be back for the next car purchase!

Adam1849
6/11/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service"

John was an excellent salesman. He found a car that both met our needs and our price range. He worked with us through a challenging deal and made sure we were well taken care of. The finance team even managed to get us an extended warranty and gap insurance while staying within our payment range. We can't say enough good things about the staff at Economy Honda.

Laurenemily7
6/10/2015

"Great service! "

Just recently bought a CRV from economy and it was such a smooth experience. Stacy was very patient while I test drove a few different cars until ultimately deciding on this one. Love the car and would recommend anyone to go see them!!

Reviews of Stacy Van Pelt