Economy Honda Superstore

Harold Blackstock

Sal Greco, Sales Consultant, Economy Honda Superstore

Sal Greco

June 24, 2017

"Recall Notice to New Fit"

- Recall Rick

I had 2010 Honda Fit for over 3 years. I loved the car and went in for a recall. My whole experience was excellent. The dealership runs like a well oiled machine. I looked around at the used fits on the lot, thinking I might want to upgrade. Darrell Borden asked if he could help me. He was great and 4 hour later I drove home my new Honda Fit.

June 20, 2017

"Honda #1 in my Book"

- Type R, Tamara2017

In November 2016, I saw the first Honda Civic Type R on the showroom flow. At that moment, I decided to research and learn about this amazing Honda. 2017 rolled around, I went by Economy Honda Superstore, that was where I met Sales Rep, Darrelll Borden. He took time to show me cars like the Civic Sport Touring (test drove) but just wasn't what I was waiting on. I told him then I wanted to be the First Person in Chattanooga, TN to purchase the Type R. Darrell kept me posted about the arrival of the Type R. On June 19, 2017, 8:30 in morning, Darrell sends me pictures of the Blue Type R in the show room enough said I went home around 8:00 pm with my dream car. The staff at Economy Honda were amazing during the process. I would like to thank Stacy, Jeff, John, and Jason for making my experience at Honda Amazing. You guys ROCK!! Robert and Darrell, Thank you for being so Patient during the craziness. I would definitely recommend buying your next Honda at Economy Honda!!! Tamara Edwards

John Carlisle
Robert Graham
Jason Beasley

June 16, 2017

"Surprised by great service"

- HonDan57

We were not looking forward to shopping for a new car, but Addison was exactly what we needed from a salesman! He was very knowledgeable and helpful, but never tried to push us into making a quick decision. The entire process was surprisingly painless.

Addison Webb