Economy Honda Superstore

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda Superstore Info
About Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda is one of the premier Honda dealerships in the country. Our commitment to guest service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry we have won awards due to this. Economy Honda Superstore is a six-time winner of American Honda's most prestigious award, The President's Award, and a nine-time winner of American Honda Finance's Council of Excellence Award. Economy Honda Superstore offers our guests a full inventory of new Honda cars in Chattanooga, along with well-maintained used cars made by today's top auto brands. We encourage you to shop online, then stop in for a test drive. You can also call us at 1-855-260-8717 or come visit us in person, our dealership is located at 2135 Chapman Road in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

About Economy Honda Superstore Learn More

rocjackson
3/01/2015

"It was time for another car..."

I was in the market for another for a pre-owned Camry preferably like the one I have. But Alfred Polk suggested I look at the Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid. After careful research I realized that was the right choice for me. Alfred was big time helpful in reaching a car price that I could live with. He had the car detailed spotless when I came to pick it up. I am very pleased with my car purchase. And Alfred played a big role in that and so did the guy that sold me my car warranty whose name escapes me. James E Smith

PDCar
2/28/2015

"Great Experience!!!"

Great customer service!!! This is was a great car buying experience!!! This is my third vehicle purchased at Economy, and this was by far the best.

Carol
2/23/2015

"Great experience. Stacy was an excellent salesperson. "

Stacy the salesperson was very good. Walked me thru all the steps and listened to what I wanted. He was very friendly and put me at ease

Auburn Girl
2/23/2015

"Painless Experience"

I had shopped around Alabama and Mississippi for a fair price on a new Honda Accord. I was beginning to beleive a Honda Accord was out of my price range until, my boyfriend found Economy Honda online. The price Brittany gave me was WELL worth my trip to Tennessee. Since, I was traveling four hours, Lindsay, Brittany's manager kindly put the quote in writing and emailed it to me upon my request. When I arrived, I had the opportunity to look the car over, check the VIN # and mileage, drive the car and express if it was the car I had agreed to upon leaving Alabama. Brad and Eric completed paperwork with me. They were prepared and awaiting my arrival. I purchased the car and was on my way back to Alabama in less than 2 hours. By the way, I love my new Accord and I am thankful for the painless expereince Economy Honda provided to me.

netter
2/22/2015

"Amazing"

Simon Duffey is the utmost professional. I am limited on time, I called Simion he delivered the car I wanted to test drive, took my old car to have it looked at for trade in. I bought a car with in an hour.I know what I want Simon delivered it and he did NOT try to up sale. Most importantly he respected my time. I felt respected and appreciated as a customer. Simon is a man if his word!

simon Duffey and steve hadden

MissFitness1

"A Great Fit!"

The service I received from my sales associate, Trea Watson, definitely factored into my decision to buy this car. I am a pretty good judge of character and I trusted him to help me make a sound decision. I have no complaints about the service or value. They gave me a reasonable trade-in discount and educated me on everything I needed to know about my car, repairs, warranty, financing, etc. Trea stayed well past closing time to finish the sale. He should be rewarded for his customer care! I didn't even want to consider any other cars after my trip to Economy Honda. I knew, after doing extensive research online on different car models, that I wouldn't be able to find a better deal that suited my tastes.

Shelly Adkins Spell
2/19/2015

"Buying 2015 Honda Pilot"

We couldnt have received better customer service any where else. Nacho Hijar is an excellent salesman. He made sure the Honda Pilot we was looking at had everything we needed for our family. We love it ... Thanks Nacho Hijar, Eric Robinson & Economy Honda.

derek
2/19/2015

""People make the difference""

We dealt with four very courteous people from Economy Honda Superstore. First the telephone contact, then the Salesman, next the Sales Manager and lastly the Business Manager. Everyone treated us great ! We drove (3 hours) just to look at this truck. It was very well represented and fairly priced. The entire experience was pleasant all the way around. I highly recommend this dealership, definitely 5-star !

Lhendu
2/18/2015

"Excellent Service "

I purchased a new pilot this pass weekend. Everyone at Economy Honda was very friendly ! it was a busy weekend for them and what I saw they were very professional and polite!

unscarred04
2/16/2015

"Simply fantastic. "

We had a great experience at Economy Honda from start to finish. Our sales person, Simon Duffey, kept us informed and treated us like we mattered. He did everything he could to get us a great deal. We were never pressured to make a hasty decision. I can't wait to go back to get another car in the future. I will go straight to Economy Honda when the time comes.

Simon V. Duffey-sales; Steven Hadden-finance