Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda Superstore

Call
Economy Honda Superstore Info
About Economy Honda Superstore

Economy Honda is one of the premier Honda dealerships in the country. Our commitment to guest service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry we have won awards due to this. Economy Honda Superstore is a six-time winner of American Honda's most prestigious award, The President's Award, and a nine-time winner of American Honda Finance's Council of Excellence Award. Economy Honda Superstore offers our guests a full inventory of new Honda cars in Chattanooga, along with well-maintained used cars made by today's top auto brands. We encourage you to shop online, then stop in for a test drive. You can also call us at 1-855-260-8717 or come visit us in person, our dealership is located at 2135 Chapman Road in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

About Economy Honda Superstore Learn More

"Exceptional, took the dread out of purchasing a new car"

Kenny was wonderful from the first handshake. He made me feel at ease answered EVERY question with great knowledge and was a joy to work with. I left with a working knowledge of every function of my new CRV. Would I go to him again, absolutely!

"Linda loves her Fit"

Linda loves her new Fit. She even lets me drive occasionally :-) John Carlisle and Hank Coyle took care of us on this one. We heartily recommend Economy Honda for your transportation needs.

"Oil changes with Excellent customer service. "

Eddie from services has been taking care of our family for years. This review is long over due. The customer service from Eddie is excellent. He remembers details from our family and makes it a point to connect with all of us beyond merely car talk. Eddie has even helped us when there are discounts available for a service I did not know about. His respect and quality of customer service is a big part of why I only get serviced at economy Honda. The k you Eddie for being such a great worker for our Trujillo family who have bought 5 cars from economy honda

Eddie from services

"Got it in a snap! "

Economy Honda made the purchase of my new Honda CRV a breeze! Fit our busy schedule. Great Service and would highly recommend to anyone. Easy to deal with - John Carlisle was our sales rep and he was incredible. The Internet Team seamlessly turned my interest into a positive buying experience through a coordinated team effort. Thank you!

"I am so glad I went to Economy Honda"

The salesman I dealt with was absolutely wonderful. He knew and answered 100 % every question I asked. During the process of buying he made sure I was taken care of, brought me refreshments and made sure I didn't need anything.I had dealt with him in the past in my hometown so I drove 80 mile round trip to deal with him (which was well worth it) but I would of drove wherever he was because he is so professional and at the same time makes you feel comfortable and not pressured. Needless to say he is an asset to Economy Honda and everyone who is lucky enough to get him as their salesman. Will I use him again YOU BET I WILL and recommend he and the dealership to everyone I can.

"Well worth the two hour drive "

I looked all over the country for the best deal on a new Honda Pilot for my wife. Economy Honda in Chattanooga had the exact car my wife wanted on their lot (they actually had three!!). I worked a no hassle deal over the phone, reserved the car, got a great trade-in value for my wife's 2007 Pilot, and drove 2 hours from Birmingham the next weekend to pick up the car and trade in my wife's car. The experience was fantastic, and we were back home with our new car that afternoon. I tried to get dealerships in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham to match the price so I could save the drive and was told by all the dealers that there was NO WAY Economy would sell the car that cheap. They told me I would get to Chattanooga and be told they quoted me for the wrong car. That did NOT happen, and we are very happy with the team at Economy Honda.

"Great dealership, salesman and credit/buisness manager."

We had a very nice buying experience from the greeting to the final paperwork. The dealership was clean, open, friendly and professional. We will be happy to do business again down-the-road.

"Not called SUPER STORE for nothing..."

Went for SERVICE and purchased 2014 CRV from Economy Honda, replacing 2012 CRV. SALESMAN, Harold Blackstock, Finance, Steve Hadden & Chris were all informative, knowledgible, curteous and patient. Plus snacks! :-) GREAT DEAL! Harold makes you feel at ease and answers any questions so patiently and stays with you throughout the deal. Have never had a better buying experience! Would definitely recommend Economy and Harold for new or used.

"New car buying experience"

I have purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership. Of course they will try to get the best deal for the dealership but with relatively short bargaining one can be done with a deal in a short time if you are knowledgeable and they know you are prepared and qualified to do the deal. Overall it is one of the very best places to buy a car I have seen and I have purchased over 20 new vehicles in my lifetime. I cannot comment on service but sales was great although you might wait 30-60 minutes for the financial/paperwork guy when they are busy.

"Great deal on my new Accord hybrid!"

Antoine was great to work with, very friendly and courteous. I had a pleasant purchasing experience at EHS. They worked hard to earn my business, and I will remain loyal to them, as this was my second purchase of a new Accord there.

Reviews of John Carlisle