Ed Rinke Chevrolet Buick GMC

Center Line, Michigan 48015
Ed Rinke Chevrolet Buick GMC Info

blanchd2
7/14/2015

"Extremely Satisfied- Competent Dealer and Salespeople"

I purchased my first new truck from Ed Rinke and salesman Robert Kraft. I never wanted to buy from a dealership after hearing the horror stories that some people have gone thorough. After being referred to Robert Kraft, I can honestly say that I would purchase from him and Ed Rinke again in a heartbeat. Robert was an extremely competent salesperson who saw the deal from beginning to end. The only time I didn't directly work with Robert was when I met with the F&I manager. I absolutely love my truck and Robert and the team at Ed Rinke were more than accommodating to get the exact truck I wanted delivered to me. The facilities are top notch and you will not be disappointed when you visit them.

Robert Kraft

Deb901
5/11/2015

"Service request for diagnostics"

Requested oil change and diagnostics. Which requested before but only oil change performed no call to advise me that diagnostics were not performed. Tried today to get same. And we advised didn't know if could be done today. Too many cars. They have modern facility. But poor customer service. The woman who helped was borderline line rude and totally unhelpful. I took my car to Merollis Chevrolet. Courteous and helpful

She never introduced herself

BlackJack
3/27/2015

"A great experience"

Just bought my Silverado. Great Service. My Salesman showed me different financing options to help me figure out what would be best for my budget. The new showroom is amazing, it makes other dealers look like shacks.

David Dipiazza

dee
1/02/2015

"Poor service at Ed Rinke"

Went to get my vehicle service and Tom. H the Service advisor indicated to me, without looking at the vehicle, that the two issues I had could not both be fix because he didn't have the techs to do it and be on my vehicle all day. Well first of all he didn't even look at the vehicle first to do a diagnostic to determine what the cause was. So Tom made a premature decision and forced me to make a choice between two of my issues with my car because Tom stated I couldn't have both of my mechanical problems fix. So I'm standing their thinking which one should I choose. So I told Tom I'm going somewhere else and I did and they were able to take care of both of my issues the same day and not keep my car over the weekend like Tom. H suggested when I went to Ed Rinke Chevrolet. I love Good Year......thanks Tom. H

Tom H

billy
12/23/2014

"Poor service, incompetant dealer"

Long story short, Ive had ongoing issues with my vehicle with a loud hammering sound when shifting, they told me it was poor fuel, which makes no sense, when they asked if i used a gas station frequently i told them several times i do not use any particular gas station frequently to which they completely ignored and said well just make sure you change gas stations? so I come back later as they advised and they told me its a spark plug? a spark plug causes a hammering noise and vibration underneath the clutch? again makes no sense. So i schedule a third visit end up having to take work off early which got me in trouble with them only to find out that these incompetent buffoons didn't even schedule me but scheduled a rental, so again we have a problem, how do they resolve it? the shrug their shoulders and say sorry, needless to say i gave them a poor survey and let them know if they wanted to make it right to contact me, of course they didn't, so if you want sub-par/poor service with technicians who don't listen to what your telling them and give you absurd and irrelevant diagnosis to the concern you address, who are borderline incompetent, then this is the dealership for you.

Dont remember name

Delta
12/19/2014

"Poor Service "

My truck has been at Ed Rinke Center Line service department for about week now. They keep telling me they ordered parts but they still haven't come in. Their excuse is they have no way to check the order because its all done through computers. Now days even the standard mail can be tracked but one of the biggest GM dealerships in Michigan can not track their part order. What a joke..

Jeffery Horn

stevb85
11/25/2014

"service department is terrible "

Their express oil change is a joke. They open at 6:30 am but their service techs don't come in til 8:00. I was expected to wait an hour for them to arrive to change my oil. Not to mention the several other times I've been here for oil changes, it on average took over an hour by itself. This department needs work and friendlier people!

keith

jehicksiii
11/11/2014

"Misleading and incorrect brake system inspection."

Charged $49.90 for brake inspection. The estimate recommended replacing the calipers, but failed to identify pad and rooter work. Caliper didn't need replacing.

Gary 3073

irishmist48088
2/06/2013

"If you are looking for a New Buick, GMC, or Chevrolet..."

If you are looking for a New Buick, GMC, or Chevrolet look no further than Ed Rinke in Center Line! My family and I have purchased numerous vehicles from Ed Rinke through the years, and just recently I purchased a new 2012 GMC Terrain. I am always happy with the amount of courtesy and professionalism I receive from the sales staff. They treat you like a person not a sale. In the past I have always shopped around for the best deals and payments, but every time I did I always ended up coming back to Rinke. They have the best deals PERIOD! Not to mention quite the selection! I want to give a special thank you to Dennis Thacker (New Car Sales Manager) and Izabela Ziemer (New Car Sales) of the Rinke Buick / GMC store in Center Line for making my purchase fast, painless and no "hidden surprises" Do yourself a favor and check them out if you are in the market, you will NOT be disappointed! Jerry B. (Center Line mi)

Dennis Thacker / Izabela Ziemer

autobuyerKaren
2/22/2012

"Things started out well enough. I was being attended to..."

Things started out well enough. I was being attended to by Jeff Sredzinski after I called in for a quote on several vehicles. After a little going back and forth there were three vehicles that would be sold to our company. We were happy with Jeff and his service, he was very attentive and always in touch. Then he left the following week for vacation. That's when things took a turn for te worse. I was then dealing with Dennis who seemed helpful. He put our file into the hands of the office manager Jean. As a company, we had a few documents that our accounting department needed completing in order to process approval for the amount we were about to spend on 3 vehicles. Even if Jean had never seen these docs before, she was extremely incredulous and non compliant. She spoke very unprofessionally to me, i.e.."We've never seen these documents before and we are not going to fill them out. You dont need this information. No one else has ever asked for this. We will never agree to filling out this information. Why do you need it? We dont have to tell you who we bank with......" and on and on...she spoke defiantly. It would have been different if she had said, "Gee, this is odd to me, I have never seen this before. Isn't there some way we could get out of providing this information. I guess I do not understand why you need to have it. We want to work with you to make this deal happen, but I need these questions answered first." I was put off by her defiant attitude, it was almost like she was the CEO and was admonishing our company for our usual practices! Dennis was no better, he seemed to put it all in her hands and did not intervene to soften her attitude! Here we are, a large company, and I as the representative was being practically scolded by some silly office manager for trying to process he purchase of 3 vehicles!!!! Needless to say, we revisited our stance on the paperwork that we needed and the deal was done, but not before the buyers order was done wrong two times by Dennis and it was constant monitoring of the whole process from our end! One would think that getting three 2012 vehicles off of the lot would be enough to get some real friendly customer service. I praise Jeff for the initial contact and great quotes and the legwork he did to put things in order. But his leaving threw the entire process into a customer service cluster you know what! I for one, will never do business with Rinke and would not reccommend this dealership to anyone. Too bad for Jeff. He is such a great guy and certainly more customer service oriented than his associates.

Dennis Thacker, Jeff Sredzinski, Jean, (office mngr)