Ed Rinke Chevrolet Buick GMC

Suburban Buick GMC

J_Schihl
2/25/2016

"Are you serious?"

I have a 2003 Pontiac Vibe that had a recall for an airbag module so I took it to Ed Rinke Chevrolet for this procedure. When I picked up my car at 1pm on 2/24/2016 I found they left my windows open on a day where it was snowing with sleeting rain. The drivers door switch was covered with slushy snow, the drivers seat was soaked and there was snow under the seat. Knowing that snow/water is not good for electrical components I asked for them to put in writing what happed so if I had a door switch problem it would be documented but they refused, I was told don’t worry the switches are basically waterproof and if I have an issue (within a week) to come back. The only person who was apologetic was the service porter who drove my car up, the 2 service people never apologized, yes my car is a 2003 but it is and was well cared for so finding my car treated like this does not sit well with me. My wife who works at the GM tech center and I both will tell others of this experience and we will tell them to go someplace else.

I was so mad I did not get the names, I'm sorry I did not

Windy City
2/01/2016

"Poor Dealership experience"

I went to this Dealership in person and feel so bad about the unfriendly treatment that I got from Paul. He thinks that he is a CEO of GM. Will not recommend this to anyone. I sent him email with no response. I will never buy any vehicle from Ed Rinke again. Went to another dealer got 5 star treatment. Night and day difference between 2 dealers.

Paul Malkauski

tk scott
11/30/2015

"you suck"

I called for a quote (blower motor) service said they wont work on my truck because it has 160,000 miles on it. Arrogant jerks

service advisior that answered the phone.

blanchd2
7/14/2015

"Extremely Satisfied- Competent Dealer and Salespeople"

I purchased my first new truck from Ed Rinke and salesman Robert Kraft. I never wanted to buy from a dealership after hearing the horror stories that some people have gone thorough. After being referred to Robert Kraft, I can honestly say that I would purchase from him and Ed Rinke again in a heartbeat. Robert was an extremely competent salesperson who saw the deal from beginning to end. The only time I didn't directly work with Robert was when I met with the F&I manager. I absolutely love my truck and Robert and the team at Ed Rinke were more than accommodating to get the exact truck I wanted delivered to me. The facilities are top notch and you will not be disappointed when you visit them.

Robert Kraft

Deb901
5/11/2015

"Service request for diagnostics"

Requested oil change and diagnostics. Which requested before but only oil change performed no call to advise me that diagnostics were not performed. Tried today to get same. And we advised didn't know if could be done today. Too many cars. They have modern facility. But poor customer service. The woman who helped was borderline line rude and totally unhelpful. I took my car to Merollis Chevrolet. Courteous and helpful

She never introduced herself

BlackJack
3/27/2015

"A great experience"

Just bought my Silverado. Great Service. My Salesman showed me different financing options to help me figure out what would be best for my budget. The new showroom is amazing, it makes other dealers look like shacks.

David Dipiazza

dee
1/02/2015

"Poor service at Ed Rinke"

Went to get my vehicle service and Tom. H the Service advisor indicated to me, without looking at the vehicle, that the two issues I had could not both be fix because he didn't have the techs to do it and be on my vehicle all day. Well first of all he didn't even look at the vehicle first to do a diagnostic to determine what the cause was. So Tom made a premature decision and forced me to make a choice between two of my issues with my car because Tom stated I couldn't have both of my mechanical problems fix. So I'm standing their thinking which one should I choose. So I told Tom I'm going somewhere else and I did and they were able to take care of both of my issues the same day and not keep my car over the weekend like Tom. H suggested when I went to Ed Rinke Chevrolet. I love Good Year......thanks Tom. H

Tom H

billy
12/23/2014

"Poor service, incompetant dealer"

Long story short, Ive had ongoing issues with my vehicle with a loud hammering sound when shifting, they told me it was poor fuel, which makes no sense, when they asked if i used a gas station frequently i told them several times i do not use any particular gas station frequently to which they completely ignored and said well just make sure you change gas stations? so I come back later as they advised and they told me its a spark plug? a spark plug causes a hammering noise and vibration underneath the clutch? again makes no sense. So i schedule a third visit end up having to take work off early which got me in trouble with them only to find out that these incompetent buffoons didn't even schedule me but scheduled a rental, so again we have a problem, how do they resolve it? the shrug their shoulders and say sorry, needless to say i gave them a poor survey and let them know if they wanted to make it right to contact me, of course they didn't, so if you want sub-par/poor service with technicians who don't listen to what your telling them and give you absurd and irrelevant diagnosis to the concern you address, who are borderline incompetent, then this is the dealership for you.

Dont remember name

Delta
12/19/2014

"Poor Service "

My truck has been at Ed Rinke Center Line service department for about week now. They keep telling me they ordered parts but they still haven't come in. Their excuse is they have no way to check the order because its all done through computers. Now days even the standard mail can be tracked but one of the biggest GM dealerships in Michigan can not track their part order. What a joke..

Jeffery Horn

stevb85
11/25/2014

"service department is terrible "

Their express oil change is a joke. They open at 6:30 am but their service techs don't come in til 8:00. I was expected to wait an hour for them to arrive to change my oil. Not to mention the several other times I've been here for oil changes, it on average took over an hour by itself. This department needs work and friendlier people!

keith