Ed Schmidt Auto Group

Ed Schmidt Auto Group Info

Dodge Challenger RT
7/07/2015

"8 hours"

"Word’s cannot express how happy the Monserrat family is with their Dodge Challenger RT! I’d like to thank Matthew Urbaniak and the sale team from Ed Schmidt auto dealer for your fantastic customer service, your honesty and your generosity with giving us such a fantastic deal on such a fine automobile. Your knowledge and wisdom about the car made our decision so easy! I never thought a car could make us feel this good, I hope people really read this because we traveled 8 hours in really bad thunderstorm, with nonstop heavy rain and heavy wind, from Lebanon PA to Ohio to get the best deal and customer service. Would we travel 8 hours again in the rain….YES we would. Thanks again for everything!

Matthew Urbaniak

Joe
6/03/2015

"Personabilty"

My entire dealing with Schmidts was positive and I was treated like my business was of value and not just another number, my salesman Neil Gardner was awesome I told him we was just looing when we got there and he showed us a few things and the next thing I new my wife found my new truck, after a few days we made a deal and everyone there was nice to deal with. Neil made sure a couple of issues I had were taken care of, he come to the shop picked up my truck and gave me one to drive till he get the extras put on and the couple issues taken care of and brought my truck back to me full of gas everything done.

Neil, Candi, and the salesmanager

2015gmc
5/14/2015

"Great Experience!! "

I would highy recommend ed Schmidt GMC to anyone. Neil Gardner did a great job working with my husband and I and finding everything we needed for our family with our new canyon and even found the paint color we loved. He always made sure we were satisfied with everything and that makes him a great sales consultant. Thanks again Neil and ed Schmidt!

Neil Gardner

Rcdubrocks
4/14/2015

"Matt is the man!!!"

Salesman Matt Ovens worked diligently to assure I was completely satisfied. A true professional. Once again Ed Schmidt was able to make my car buying experience excellent.

Matt Ovens

tdowns12
3/23/2015

"Great Experience!"

I would highly recommend Ed Schmidt GMC to anyone. I came to Ed's blindly after finding a vehicle in their stock that fit my needs. Rob Johnson, the sales manager, worked with me remotely to confirm the details of the vehicle and prepare me to trade in my existing car. Rob set up a convenient time for my wife and I meet with Matt Ovens at the dealership. Matt showed us the vehicle and took us for a test drive highlighting the most important features of the truck. Matt then worked with us to value our trade and walk us through all the paperwork. Matt was friendly, knowledgeable and made us feel completely comfortable with our purchase. The rest of the team at Ed's was friendly and welcoming. They worked steadily to ensure our process was expedient but not rushed. We will definitely look for another chance to work with Matt, Rob and the rest of the team at Ed Schmidt.

Matt Ovens

66stingray
3/23/2015

"New Truck Purchase Awesome"

Matthew Ovens went out of his way to make this deal happen. He was actually running from department to department since our time was very limited one night during our visit. Got a good deal on the truck and a great price for our trade-in. Extremely happy....

Matthew Ovens

SSB
3/06/2015

"Deceptive business practices.Will not honor warranty of work"

Throttle Body failed on 12/29/14. Ton Fitkin at Ed Schmidt is a great guy and helped us out in a difficult situation (car failure when in town for a family funeral) Paid $428.00 for TB repair and 4 new sparkplugs. 2/29/2015 TB failed again. Replacement cost $550.00. Ed Schmidt Service Mgr. Eric Scott refused to honor 12/12 warranty on repair saying 12/12 only covered new spark plugs ($55.00). Result-- It cost us almost $1,000.00 to replace TB that should have cost $500.00. Ed Schmidt GM does not stand behind their service. Deceptive business business practices! Buyer BEWARE!

Tom Fitkin, Eric Scott

rjbroderick15
3/04/2015

"Amazing service, extremely helpful, and very friendly."

I was in a pinch and needed a new car, so I went in not knowing exactly what I wanted. My salesman, Todd Ritchey, did a phenomenal job helping find me a car and I couldn't be happier! He helped find a car in my price range, made sure after I test drove it that I was happy with the choice and that if needed we would keep looking until I was happy. Everyone that I encountered while there was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this dealership and will be going back for my next vehicle in the future.

Todd Ritchey

moniross23
2/28/2015

"1st time buyer"

How do you put such an amazing car buying experience into words...??? Matthew Ovens was sensational!!! He worked for me even on his day off to put me into a vehicle that is safe and dependable and it even came with a great warranty!! The team worked hard to get me approved for financing even with my poor credit score..Simply the BEST!!! I will refer all my friends and anyone looking for a great car buying experience to buy from here and specifically from Matthew!! He is truly the greatest!!! Thank you to all the team at Ed Schmidt and to my new friend for life..Matthew Ovens- The best car salesman ever!!

Matthew Ovens

mtc
2/24/2015

"Great service, facilities, and cars"

I don't typically do this, but I would like to mention Matt Ovens, my salesman at Ed Schmidt, for doing a great job showing me the VW's and being an overall great guy to deal with. It was immediately obvious to me that he was a hard working, caring and personable young man that believes in the product he is selling. He listened to all my requests, did what he said he would do (a rare quality these days), and he was able to locate and deliver the car/trim/price I wanted when it counted. If you want to see and learn about the new VW line, and have some fun doing it, this is the guy to contact in the Toledo area. These well performing, yet economical cars, need to be driven and seen in person to be appreciated. I had a ball test driving cars and learning about them from Matt. Oh, I also have to say that the financing process was also very fast and painless. Candie did a great job showing me the additional options, but without the high pressure sales crap you see at some dealers. Overall it was a great trade-in/purchase experience for me.

Matt Ovens, Candie Snyder