Ed Schmidt Auto Group

Perrysburg, Ohio 43551
Ed Schmidt Auto Group Info

Dwain Haskell
4/21/2016

"2 vehicles purchased through Ed Schmidt "

My wife and I purchased a GMC Yukon XL Denali about 16 months ago from Nick Wuertz and we were so pleased with the experience we followed that up with a GMC Sierra 3500 Denali just recent . Nick has gone out of his way on multiple occasions to deliver vehicles to me and always follows up asking if he could do more.

Nick Wuertz

Melwarns
4/21/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

I had a wonderful car purchasing experience with Brian Kerekes. I was impressed by his professionalism, he was kind and courteous but also straight forward, which was helpful to me being that I am indecisive. I felt at ease with the situation and he was relatable. When I need to purchase a vehicle in the near future, I will certainly be heading to Perrysburg Automall(Ed Schmidt) and I will be looking forward to working with Brian Kerekes.

Brian Kerekes

VW-Wheelers
1/23/2016

"WHAT A JOKE"

They offer VW Service Xpress...but when your told they can't fit you in for a oil change and to call(and not use online scheduling) in advance 24 hrs, that's not express service.

No name tag

Dodge Challenger RT
7/07/2015

"8 hours"

"Word’s cannot express how happy the Monserrat family is with their Dodge Challenger RT! I’d like to thank Matthew Urbaniak and the sale team from Ed Schmidt auto dealer for your fantastic customer service, your honesty and your generosity with giving us such a fantastic deal on such a fine automobile. Your knowledge and wisdom about the car made our decision so easy! I never thought a car could make us feel this good, I hope people really read this because we traveled 8 hours in really bad thunderstorm, with nonstop heavy rain and heavy wind, from Lebanon PA to Ohio to get the best deal and customer service. Would we travel 8 hours again in the rain….YES we would. Thanks again for everything!

Matthew Urbaniak

Joe
6/03/2015

"Personabilty"

My entire dealing with Schmidts was positive and I was treated like my business was of value and not just another number, my salesman Neil Gardner was awesome I told him we was just looing when we got there and he showed us a few things and the next thing I new my wife found my new truck, after a few days we made a deal and everyone there was nice to deal with. Neil made sure a couple of issues I had were taken care of, he come to the shop picked up my truck and gave me one to drive till he get the extras put on and the couple issues taken care of and brought my truck back to me full of gas everything done.

Neil, Candi, and the salesmanager

2015gmc
5/14/2015

"Great Experience!! "

I would highy recommend ed Schmidt GMC to anyone. Neil Gardner did a great job working with my husband and I and finding everything we needed for our family with our new canyon and even found the paint color we loved. He always made sure we were satisfied with everything and that makes him a great sales consultant. Thanks again Neil and ed Schmidt!

Neil Gardner

Rcdubrocks
4/14/2015

"Matt is the man!!!"

Salesman Matt Ovens worked diligently to assure I was completely satisfied. A true professional. Once again Ed Schmidt was able to make my car buying experience excellent.

Matt Ovens

tdowns12
3/23/2015

"Great Experience!"

I would highly recommend Ed Schmidt GMC to anyone. I came to Ed's blindly after finding a vehicle in their stock that fit my needs. Rob Johnson, the sales manager, worked with me remotely to confirm the details of the vehicle and prepare me to trade in my existing car. Rob set up a convenient time for my wife and I meet with Matt Ovens at the dealership. Matt showed us the vehicle and took us for a test drive highlighting the most important features of the truck. Matt then worked with us to value our trade and walk us through all the paperwork. Matt was friendly, knowledgeable and made us feel completely comfortable with our purchase. The rest of the team at Ed's was friendly and welcoming. They worked steadily to ensure our process was expedient but not rushed. We will definitely look for another chance to work with Matt, Rob and the rest of the team at Ed Schmidt.

Matt Ovens

66stingray
3/23/2015

"New Truck Purchase Awesome"

Matthew Ovens went out of his way to make this deal happen. He was actually running from department to department since our time was very limited one night during our visit. Got a good deal on the truck and a great price for our trade-in. Extremely happy....

Matthew Ovens

SSB
3/06/2015

"Deceptive business practices.Will not honor warranty of work"

Throttle Body failed on 12/29/14. Ton Fitkin at Ed Schmidt is a great guy and helped us out in a difficult situation (car failure when in town for a family funeral) Paid $428.00 for TB repair and 4 new sparkplugs. 2/29/2015 TB failed again. Replacement cost $550.00. Ed Schmidt Service Mgr. Eric Scott refused to honor 12/12 warranty on repair saying 12/12 only covered new spark plugs ($55.00). Result-- It cost us almost $1,000.00 to replace TB that should have cost $500.00. Ed Schmidt GM does not stand behind their service. Deceptive business business practices! Buyer BEWARE!

Tom Fitkin, Eric Scott