Elite Auto Brokers

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Elite Auto Brokers

Elite Auto Brokers Info
About Elite Auto Brokers

Welcome to Elite Auto Brokers, your number one source for quality, high end and exotic preowned automobiles. We are a licensed and bonded auto dealership in Maryland and have been in the automobile business for over 18 years. We would like to bring you interesting and value oriented vehicles that have been scrutinized by knowledgeable personnel. Our true endeavor is to allow you an opportunity to purchase a unique and exceptional vehicle at true wholesale value. We sell selected hand picked luxury cars and spend an extreme amount of time evaluating each vehicle. We don't have the major overhead of the big store front lots and this allows us to offer our cars at competitive prices. We own every car outright and have a clear title in our possession. Our mission is to have you join the many happy customers who have purchased from us throughout the years and to keep you as a customer for life. Stop by today for a Test-Drive at our convenient indoor showroom location, where luxury is affordable! Our dealership/indoor showroom is located at: 8042 CESSNA AVE GAITHERSBURG, MD 20879. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at: Office: 301-330-2323

About Elite Auto Brokers

BoraBora98
12/03/2014

"Excellent experience"

Found a Mercedes GLK at Elite Auto Brokers through the USAA buying service in late September of this year. Communicated online with them at first, then by phone. All correspondence was answered promptly. Price was rated excellent, mileage very low. Went for a test drive and noticed that the front brakes vibrated. Elite replaced the brakes immediately, no questions asked. Transaction was seamless. These are high-quality people. I'll return without hesitation when I need another car, and I give the folks at Elite my strongest recommendation.

Mike Forcina
11/28/2014

"Great Luxury Used Car Dealer"

I generally do not write reviews either positive or negative, however, I have made an exception with Elite Auto Brokers.After having an extremely negative experience with another high end used car dealer I had the good fortune to find Elite. Everything they said was upfront and truthful, everyone I dealt with was congenial and professional.They made the whole buying experience painless, and I would highly recommend them if you are in the market for used Luxury automobile.

bfolliard
11/24/2014

"This is the kind of dealership/dealers you want to find."

I worked with Shahrad for the sales process then Eran (General Manager), & Moshe; they were all great. Shahrad is very informative, allowed me to actually drive the car (imagine that, the Porsche dealer I went to did not) and simply asked me to buy the car. That's what you look for in a sales person, nothing pushy but he knew I was there shopping for a car.

raj.chhetri
11/11/2014

"Pleasant Sales Team and Great Selection"

Picked up Mercedes Benz C300. Car war priced to move and was in excellent shape as described. The entire sales team was very pleasant and professional. I highly recommend EAB to anyone looking for value, price and selection. Very happy with my car. Raj Chhetri

lizyuan
10/10/2014

"perfect experience"

I had to find a car quickly after relocating to the DC area. My friend knows Moshe well and has bought cars from EAB for some time now. He highly recommended them and I decided to look at the cars that they had last week. Within minutes of Shaharad showing me around I decided to purchase a BMW X3 and have been happy since. The car comes fully loaded and the negotiation/sale/paperwork couldn't have been easier. I highly recommend EAB if you're considering buying used. In addition, their after-sales support is also impeccable.

Unhee Kim
9/29/2014

"Easy to make decision"

They gave me their bottom price the first time. Was the best price for the car based on comparison. Service after purchase was very good. Came back to have the tires she'll balancing to remove any fine shakes at high speed. They were very courteous. I especially liked getting my two year tag at time of purchase which saved me time to go to dmv in md.

Everyone was very efficient and polite.

shliu
9/02/2014

"Internet purchase - great experience!!"

I shopped around for a deal on a used Mercedes E350 and found this amazing deal at Elite Auto Brokers. They were friendly and were great to work with. Love my car! Thank you, guys, for making my purchase a breeze,

dean.phan.7777
9/02/2014

"I GOT A LEMON AT THIS DEALERSHIP."

I got a LEMON from this dealer. I did a test drive around its local road. The car was smooth. Its carfax was one-owner and clean. I also paid $30 for Autocheck and requested Mercedes Benz to print out the car service. All came up with clean record. I decided to buy the 2012 MB e350 on August 18, 2014 at 20K millage. The car passed inspection while I was finishing my paperwork. Right after leaving the dealer shop on the way home, I noticed that the oil change light was alert, the battery indicator was alert, and the Tire Pressure Monitoring System indicator was also alert. I guessed they reset all indicators during the test drive. I also noticed that virbration and noise was developed at high speed and at applying brakes while driving home. Next morning, one of the tires was flat. I drove to their shop. They fixed the oil change, the battery, and the flat tire. They could not fix the vibration and the noise. Because, I couldn't stand the vibration and the noise at high speed, I brought it to a repair shop. They showed me that I had 3 badly bent and cracked wheels and 1 broken tire after lifting the car up (I still have pictures). Again, when reporting EAB regarding the wheel and tire problem, they denied the replacement, blamed on the inspection, and "will try to repair". Each brand new wheel costs around $900 at Mercedes Benz shop and $300 for a new same tire. I ended up with paying $825 to repair the wheels ($450 to fix 3 bent wheels and $375 for refinishing them at A+ wheel repair at Fairfax) and $300 for a new tire. For those who plan to buy cars from them, here is the lemon: 1. Don't trust their inspection service because I doubted that the inspector received their commision fee. My bent wheels and a broken tire are clearly visible from my eyes when inspecting from the inside. The repair shop confirmed that those bent wheels and the broken tire should have not been passed the inspection. However, EAB managed to pass the inspection with no problem. 2. Don't trust their Carfax, Autochek, or even Mercedes Benz records. Cars with accidents such as: hitting trees, hitting curbs which cause bent wheels, broken tires, bent/leaked suspension/axle/joints, bearing damages... wont show up in Carfax, Autocheck or even at Mercedes Benz services. Low-price cars always come with reasons for sure. Car sellers are professional and smarter than us in term of appraising car values. The problem may be hidden but it will bite you later. If adding the repair cost, the car value could be higher alot. In my case, if having it fixed from the dealler, it costs at least $3000. Adding to the car price ($34400+$3000), it is higher than buying a similar car with certified-used warranty from a certified dealer. 3. There is no highway around their area which allow you to do the test drive at high speed. Also, you must know the area map to drive around. Thus, your only option is to have a low-speed test drive which is hard to identify a lot of problems especially in noise and virbration. Luxury cars are even harder to identify since they are noise-blocking and have soft suspensions. In sum, AVOID THIS SHOP. This dealer is for sure smarter but not quality-better than other bad shops. Its price looks persuasive but they are not dumb to sell at such low prices. At last, I am here to protect the authenticity of this review. If the seller thinks it is not true, please contact me at my email.

Elite Auto Brokers responded to this review

September 16, 2014

Hello Dean, Thank you for your feedback. We have been in business for many years and sold thousands of Luxury Imports. We have enjoyed great success over the years, and couldn't have achieved that level of success without being honest and insisting on selling quality Pre-Owned vehicles. We take special pride in providing our clients with great customer service. The car you purchased is truly far from being a lemon. This was a very clean one owner fresh off-lease from Mercedes Benz financial. 1. The car passed MD state inspection which was performed outside of our dealership by a state approved inspection station. We have no financial relationship with any inspection station. 2. We do not make, alter or have any control over carfax, autocheck reports or MB dealer service history. Carfax as well as autocheck confirm this car has a clean history. 3. Highway 370 is only 4 miles from our dealership. We never refuse any customer from taking a car for a test drive on the highway. More than that we hand our customers the keys and allow them test drive privately without time limitation or restrictions. 4. We do not reset dashboard warning lights without fixing the issue. However warning lights may came on while you were driving the vehicle and our mechanic had fixed those minor issues. 5. Mercedes Sport pkg wheels may bent when vehicle is driven over a pot hole or anything of that nature...That is very common and often can not be detected to the visible eye. We have a wheel repair person here weekly. I understand that Eran our GM offered you to bring the car back for wheel repair and tire replacement at no additional cost. Initially you came in to our store on a car that was advertised and front line ready. However you saw this new arrival 2012 E350 which was not yet advertised nor test driven by our staff. You decided to buy this new arrival the very next day. Unfortunately due to the short notice our service team did not have the opportunity to drive this car nor to detect vibrations. We work hard to make everyone happy with regards to their expectations and try to the best of our ability to meet our clients requirements. I'm sorry to hear this transaction did not go as smooth as you anticipated. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you in the future.

4fun
7/10/2014

"Internet Purchase -claimed showroom condition-YES!!"

I am a first time online purchaser of a vehicle. Elite auto Brokers listed a E350 Mercedes 4matic with 8,500 miles with luxury equipment package claiming showroom condition. The advertised information and photos of the vehicle were detailed and allowed for making an easy decision on the presented vehicle. My concerns regarding buying site unseen 2500 miles away were trusting the information and the seller. I am pleased to report that their representation of the vehicle upon arrival was as promised. All of my interaction with the folks at Elite, Nina the office manager, who made the paperwork process simple and efficient including providing choices for transporting the vehicle to California, arriving in my driveway 8 days after I purchased online, ( it seemed like it took that long at my local dealer to get thru their paperwork and options pitch on my last vehicle purchase done in person), and Moshe the owner for their outstanding ethics, service, and vehicle price they have provide me. I will be calling again. Thank you

JohnGallaway
6/28/2014

"Terrific buying experience!"

We had a terrific buying experience working with the EAB team. Very selective and informed about their cars. Extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. They are a first class operation and I would highly recommend buying an automobile from them. We found them from a search on cars.com, so glad we did. Very professional dealership!

Reviews of Moshe Bregman