Elite Auto Brokers

Dean Holmburg, Sales, Elite Auto Brokers

August 11, 2017

"Top Notch!"

- Steve S

I was greeted immediately, and my request to see a BMW was satisfied immediately. I was allowed to test drive the car with just my wife - very amazing! The whole transaction was professional, fast and precise, like a well-oiled machine. I forgot my title of my trade in (lost actually), but they continued the transaction and are having me send it to them soonest. The owner, GM, and all the staff members I encountered were courteous, knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. A super flexible dealership, and a wonderful experience. They even know where to get a great lunch out there!

August 09, 2017

"Fantastic!"

- Trent Gladstone

FIrst of all, I'm am typically very skeptical of smaller private dealers as I have had bad experiences in the past, but from the minute I spoke with Moshe on the phone, I knew something was a little different. He was pleasant to talk to, easy to talk to and very honest with me about everything. Once I bought the car, I noticed a slight problem with the front brake rotor on the drivers side of the car. I bought a Lexus RX 350 2015 with 34K on it and and I'm sure it was just time to maybe have the brakes serviced. I called Moshe and he immediately said to bring it in and he would take care of it. I thought for sure he would cancel on me when I called back to book the appointment. He didn't and he had the brakes fixed under the warranty that he advertised. In a world where we are promised things that guarantee us something but then is never delivered on quite how it is sold to us, this was a breath of fresh air. Moshe is a man of his word and I appreciate how he handled that situation. I would highly recommend this dealership. Call Moshe. Dean was also extremely helpful and knowledgable when it came to doing the financing. Everyone is warm, friendly, and professional. Great dealership that I will recommend to friends and family.

August 09, 2017

"Great experience!"

- ToddG

Purchased a beautiful Porsche Panamera from Ben and was very pleased with Ben's knowledge, professionalism and overall enthusiasm about the car. Ben knew far more about the Panamera than the Porsche dealership sales rep. A non-stress, positive buying experience and I would highly recommend Ben and the entire dealership team. Well done and thanks.

Ben Berman