Elite Auto Brokers

8042 Cessna Ave,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879
Elite Auto Brokers Info
About Elite Auto Brokers

Welcome to Elite Auto Brokers, your number one source for quality, high end and exotic preowned automobiles. We are a licensed and bonded auto dealership in Maryland and have been in the automobile business for over 18 years. We would like to bring you interesting and value oriented vehicles that have been scrutinized by knowledgeable personnel. Our true endeavor is to allow you an opportunity to purchase a unique and exceptional vehicle at true wholesale value. We sell selected hand picked luxury cars and spend an extreme amount of time evaluating each vehicle. We don't have the major overhead of the big store front lots and this allows us to offer our cars at competitive prices. We own every car outright and have a clear title in our possession. Our mission is to have you join the many happy customers who have purchased from us throughout the years and to keep you as a customer for life. Stop by today for a Test-Drive at our convenient indoor showroom location, where luxury is affordable! Our dealership/indoor showroom is located at: 8042 CESSNA AVE GAITHERSBURG, MD 20879. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at: Office: 301-330-2323

About Elite Auto Brokers

Purplie2244
3/05/2015

"Stress-free"

Elite Auto Brokers is a great dealership for first time luxury car buyers. I was skeptical at first and hesitant to go anywhere outside of a certified Lexus dealership. The location of EAB may look a bit sketchy, but don't let the looks deceive you. The customer service was definitely a lot better than an actual Lexus dealership. Shadrad helped make this experience as stress-free as it can be. He was very helpful, informative, and friendly without being pushy. I highly recommend EAB to anyone looking for luxury used cars.

mdean
2/27/2015

"Best Experience!"

I would highly recommend buying a car for EAB! I worked with Shahrad and he was incredibly helpful and never made me feel like I was being pressured or manipulated. A friend of mine (who recommended me to EAB) has purchased several cars from here over the past few years and now I see why. I would buy another car from EAB in a heart beat! This is how auto-buying should be. Thanks guys (and Nina)!

Brighter1
2/12/2015

"Elite Auto Brokers"

My experience here was great. They were all very friendly and professional. I found the exact car that I was looking for and they gave me a great price for it. This is definitely the place to go if you are looking for a quality vehicle and overall a great experience.

mb2013
1/19/2015

"Excellent experience."

Elite Auto Brokers was great. Price was very fair. Car was just as presented on the site. Moshe and Eran were both extremely helpful and honest. Really a great experience. Would strongly recommend.

BoraBora98
12/03/2014

"Excellent experience"

Found a Mercedes GLK at Elite Auto Brokers through the USAA buying service in late September of this year. Communicated online with them at first, then by phone. All correspondence was answered promptly. Price was rated excellent, mileage very low. Went for a test drive and noticed that the front brakes vibrated. Elite replaced the brakes immediately, no questions asked. Transaction was seamless. These are high-quality people. I'll return without hesitation when I need another car, and I give the folks at Elite my strongest recommendation.

Mike Forcina
11/28/2014

"Great Luxury Used Car Dealer"

I generally do not write reviews either positive or negative, however, I have made an exception with Elite Auto Brokers.After having an extremely negative experience with another high end used car dealer I had the good fortune to find Elite. Everything they said was upfront and truthful, everyone I dealt with was congenial and professional.They made the whole buying experience painless, and I would highly recommend them if you are in the market for used Luxury automobile.

bfolliard
11/24/2014

"This is the kind of dealership/dealers you want to find."

I worked with Shahrad for the sales process then Eran (General Manager), & Moshe; they were all great. Shahrad is very informative, allowed me to actually drive the car (imagine that, the Porsche dealer I went to did not) and simply asked me to buy the car. That's what you look for in a sales person, nothing pushy but he knew I was there shopping for a car.

raj.chhetri
11/11/2014

"Pleasant Sales Team and Great Selection"

Picked up Mercedes Benz C300. Car war priced to move and was in excellent shape as described. The entire sales team was very pleasant and professional. I highly recommend EAB to anyone looking for value, price and selection. Very happy with my car. Raj Chhetri

lizyuan
10/10/2014

"perfect experience"

I had to find a car quickly after relocating to the DC area. My friend knows Moshe well and has bought cars from EAB for some time now. He highly recommended them and I decided to look at the cars that they had last week. Within minutes of Shaharad showing me around I decided to purchase a BMW X3 and have been happy since. The car comes fully loaded and the negotiation/sale/paperwork couldn't have been easier. I highly recommend EAB if you're considering buying used. In addition, their after-sales support is also impeccable.

Unhee Kim
9/29/2014

"Easy to make decision"

They gave me their bottom price the first time. Was the best price for the car based on comparison. Service after purchase was very good. Came back to have the tires she'll balancing to remove any fine shakes at high speed. They were very courteous. I especially liked getting my two year tag at time of purchase which saved me time to go to dmv in md.

Everyone was very efficient and polite.

Reviews of Shahrad Mizrahi