Elite Auto Brokers

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Elite Auto Brokers

Elite Auto Brokers Info
About Elite Auto Brokers

Welcome to Elite Auto Brokers, your number one source for quality, high end and exotic preowned automobiles. We are a licensed and bonded auto dealership in Maryland and have been in the automobile business for over 18 years. We would like to bring you interesting and value oriented vehicles that have been scrutinized by knowledgeable personnel. Our true endeavor is to allow you an opportunity to purchase a unique and exceptional vehicle at true wholesale value. We sell selected hand picked luxury cars and spend an extreme amount of time evaluating each vehicle. We don't have the major overhead of the big store front lots and this allows us to offer our cars at competitive prices. We own every car outright and have a clear title in our possession. Our mission is to have you join the many happy customers who have purchased from us throughout the years and to keep you as a customer for life. Stop by today for a Test-Drive at our convenient indoor showroom location, where luxury is affordable! Our dealership/indoor showroom is located at: 8042 CESSNA AVE GAITHERSBURG, MD 20879. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at: Office: 301-330-2323

About Elite Auto Brokers

"perfect experience"

I had to find a car quickly after relocating to the DC area. My friend knows Moshe well and has bought cars from EAB for some time now. He highly recommended them and I decided to look at the cars that they had last week. Within minutes of Shaharad showing me around I decided to purchase a BMW X3 and have been happy since. The car comes fully loaded and the negotiation/sale/paperwork couldn't have been easier. I highly recommend EAB if you're considering buying used. In addition, their after-sales support is also impeccable.

"Easy to make decision"

They gave me their bottom price the first time. Was the best price for the car based on comparison. Service after purchase was very good. Came back to have the tires she'll balancing to remove any fine shakes at high speed. They were very courteous. I especially liked getting my two year tag at time of purchase which saved me time to go to dmv in md.

Everyone was very efficient and polite.

"Internet purchase - great experience!!"

I shopped around for a deal on a used Mercedes E350 and found this amazing deal at Elite Auto Brokers. They were friendly and were great to work with. Love my car! Thank you, guys, for making my purchase a breeze,

"I GOT A LEMON AT THIS DEALERSHIP."

I got a LEMON from this dealer. I did a test drive around its local road. The car was smooth. Its carfax was one-owner and clean. I also paid $30 for Autocheck and requested Mercedes Benz to print out the car service. All came up with clean record. I decided to buy the 2012 MB e350 on August 18, 2014 at 20K millage. The car passed inspection while I was finishing my paperwork. Right after leaving the dealer shop on the way home, I noticed that the oil change light was alert, the battery indicator was alert, and the Tire Pressure Monitoring System indicator was also alert. I guessed they reset all indicators during the test drive. I also noticed that virbration and noise was developed at high speed and at applying brakes while driving home. Next morning, one of the tires was flat. I drove to their shop. They fixed the oil change, the battery, and the flat tire. They could not fix the vibration and the noise. Because, I couldn't stand the vibration and the noise at high speed, I brought it to a repair shop. They showed me that I had 3 badly bent and cracked wheels and 1 broken tire after lifting the car up (I still have pictures). Again, when reporting EAB regarding the wheel and tire problem, they denied the replacement, blamed on the inspection, and "will try to repair". Each brand new wheel costs around $900 at Mercedes Benz shop and $300 for a new same tire. I ended up with paying $825 to repair the wheels ($450 to fix 3 bent wheels and $375 for refinishing them at A+ wheel repair at Fairfax) and $300 for a new tire. For those who plan to buy cars from them, here is the lemon: 1. Don't trust their inspection service because I doubted that the inspector received their commision fee. My bent wheels and a broken tire are clearly visible from my eyes when inspecting from the inside. The repair shop confirmed that those bent wheels and the broken tire should have not been passed the inspection. However, EAB managed to pass the inspection with no problem. 2. Don't trust their Carfax, Autochek, or even Mercedes Benz records. Cars with accidents such as: hitting trees, hitting curbs which cause bent wheels, broken tires, bent/leaked suspension/axle/joints, bearing damages... wont show up in Carfax, Autocheck or even at Mercedes Benz services. Low-price cars always come with reasons for sure. Car sellers are professional and smarter than us in term of appraising car values. The problem may be hidden but it will bite you later. If adding the repair cost, the car value could be higher alot. In my case, if having it fixed from the dealler, it costs at least $3000. Adding to the car price ($34400+$3000), it is higher than buying a similar car with certified-used warranty from a certified dealer. 3. There is no highway around their area which allow you to do the test drive at high speed. Also, you must know the area map to drive around. Thus, your only option is to have a low-speed test drive which is hard to identify a lot of problems especially in noise and virbration. Luxury cars are even harder to identify since they are noise-blocking and have soft suspensions. In sum, AVOID THIS SHOP. This dealer is for sure smarter but not quality-better than other bad shops. Its price looks persuasive but they are not dumb to sell at such low prices. At last, I am here to protect the authenticity of this review. If the seller thinks it is not true, please contact me at my email.

Elite Auto Brokers responded to this review

September 16, 2014

Hello Dean, Thank you for your feedback. We have been in business for many years and sold thousands of Luxury Imports. We have enjoyed great success over the years, and couldn't have achieved that level of success without being honest and insisting on selling quality Pre-Owned vehicles. We take special pride in providing our clients with great customer service. The car you purchased is truly far from being a lemon. This was a very clean one owner fresh off-lease from Mercedes Benz financial. 1. The car passed MD state inspection which was performed outside of our dealership by a state approved inspection station. We have no financial relationship with any inspection station. 2. We do not make, alter or have any control over carfax, autocheck reports or MB dealer service history. Carfax as well as autocheck confirm this car has a clean history. 3. Highway 370 is only 4 miles from our dealership. We never refuse any customer from taking a car for a test drive on the highway. More than that we hand our customers the keys and allow them test drive privately without time limitation or restrictions. 4. We do not reset dashboard warning lights without fixing the issue. However warning lights may came on while you were driving the vehicle and our mechanic had fixed those minor issues. 5. Mercedes Sport pkg wheels may bent when vehicle is driven over a pot hole or anything of that nature...That is very common and often can not be detected to the visible eye. We have a wheel repair person here weekly. I understand that Eran our GM offered you to bring the car back for wheel repair and tire replacement at no additional cost. Initially you came in to our store on a car that was advertised and front line ready. However you saw this new arrival 2012 E350 which was not yet advertised nor test driven by our staff. You decided to buy this new arrival the very next day. Unfortunately due to the short notice our service team did not have the opportunity to drive this car nor to detect vibrations. We work hard to make everyone happy with regards to their expectations and try to the best of our ability to meet our clients requirements. I'm sorry to hear this transaction did not go as smooth as you anticipated. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you in the future.

"Internet Purchase -claimed showroom condition-YES!!"

I am a first time online purchaser of a vehicle. Elite auto Brokers listed a E350 Mercedes 4matic with 8,500 miles with luxury equipment package claiming showroom condition. The advertised information and photos of the vehicle were detailed and allowed for making an easy decision on the presented vehicle. My concerns regarding buying site unseen 2500 miles away were trusting the information and the seller. I am pleased to report that their representation of the vehicle upon arrival was as promised. All of my interaction with the folks at Elite, Nina the office manager, who made the paperwork process simple and efficient including providing choices for transporting the vehicle to California, arriving in my driveway 8 days after I purchased online, ( it seemed like it took that long at my local dealer to get thru their paperwork and options pitch on my last vehicle purchase done in person), and Moshe the owner for their outstanding ethics, service, and vehicle price they have provide me. I will be calling again. Thank you

"Terrific buying experience!"

We had a terrific buying experience working with the EAB team. Very selective and informed about their cars. Extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. They are a first class operation and I would highly recommend buying an automobile from them. We found them from a search on cars.com, so glad we did. Very professional dealership!

""Go Straight to Elite!""

"Elite Auto Brokers Should Be First On Your List!" First things first...if you haven't visited Elite in person, and you are in the market for a luxury vehicle, you must do that first! Not only is the inventory awesome, but the staff is absolutely wonderful. They know that they have got some of the best luxury vehicles to offer and at great price points no less. As a result, there's no need for "pushy sales antics". I LOVE THAT!!!! Every week, Elite receives new inventory and the vehicles may not be pictured on the website right away, so my recommendation would be to make an on-site visit or call Eran to see what is currently available. One thing is sure about Elite...the inventory is not static and moves quickly so, if you see something that you like, you better put a deposit down quickly to hold it until you can get down there to finalize the deal. My husband and I have purchased two vehicles from Elite (Eran) over the past 5 years and have even recommended them to close friends who have ultimately purchased luxury vehicles from them. Our first purchase was a beautiful silver BMW 750 Li and our most recent purchase was a gorgeous white GL550 4Matic SUV. Both are beautiful, clean vehicles! We can't say enough about Eran!!! He's like a "brother from another mother!" Over the years, Eran has always taken excellent care of us, going above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I have been fully satisfied with our purchases and our Elite experiences. Eran and I often text just to stay in touch and check-in. I have already told Eran that we will be back in a couple years ready to purchase our S550 4Matic, so he better start looking now. I know that this is a lengthy review, but Elite is worth every word!!!!! Do yourself a favor and make a visit or a phone call to Elite today! Don't forget to ask for Eran! He'll take good care of you! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FUTURE, ELITE!!!!!!

"Easy Purchase"

In April 2014, my wife and I went to Elite Auto Brokers to research and test drive a BMW convertible. The car was in immaculate condition and the process was so easy. They did a great job in explaining their buying process and price. There was no haggling involved in the transaction, and they gave an accurate assessment of my trade-in, even coming above the Blue Book value. I was amazed at that. The buying process was so smooth and effortless. When it comes time to purchase another vehicle, I will give them first dibs. The entire process was completed in less than two hours.

"I discovered Elite Auto Brokers 6 years ago when I did..."

I discovered Elite Auto Brokers 6 years ago when I did some unrelated business with Moshe. I was impressed on how straight forward he was in his dealings with me that when it came time to replace one of my cars I went to go see him. This was my first time buying a high end car and they made it easy. I drove that car for 6 years and really enjoyed it everyday. I have since purchased 4 cars from them and they have all been flawless. I have come to really look forward to working with them when it's time to replace. Prices have always been fantastic and Moshe's eye for quality is professional. I would never consider purchasing a car from anyone else. Strongly recommended Steven L. Cavagnaro

"I recently went to Elite in search of the perfect C Class..."

I recently went to Elite in search of the perfect C Class which I found. The experience was fast & efficient & the price was far better than nearby dealerships. I was very pleased with the overall experience & very please with my new car!

Reviews of Moshe Bregman