Elite Auto Brokers

8042 Cessna Ave,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879
Elite Auto Brokers Info
About Elite Auto Brokers

Welcome to Elite Auto Brokers, your number one source for quality, high end and exotic preowned automobiles. We are a licensed and bonded auto dealership in Maryland and have been in the automobile business for over 18 years. We would like to bring you interesting and value oriented vehicles that have been scrutinized by knowledgeable personnel. Our true endeavor is to allow you an opportunity to purchase a unique and exceptional vehicle at true wholesale value. We sell selected hand picked luxury cars and spend an extreme amount of time evaluating each vehicle. We don't have the major overhead of the big store front lots and this allows us to offer our cars at competitive prices. We own every car outright and have a clear title in our possession. Our mission is to have you join the many happy customers who have purchased from us throughout the years and to keep you as a customer for life. Stop by today for a Test-Drive at our convenient indoor showroom location, where luxury is affordable! Our dealership/indoor showroom is located at: 8042 CESSNA AVE GAITHERSBURG, MD 20879. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at: Office: 301-330-2323

About Elite Auto Brokers

Phillip McNeill
6/07/2016

"Day turn out great"

After starting out a little off pace at the dealership Ben and Moshe quickly turn things around. Bought a nice BMW 740Li at a great price.

Issa Malki
6/05/2016

"Amazing experience! Honest and friendly broker!"

Eran listened to our concerns, was straight to the point, and met our needs. Excellent vehicle at an honest price. Highly recommend EAB for your next luxury vehicle purchase. Staff was welcoming from start to finish. Easiest purchase I ever made!

tplee71
5/29/2016

"Great Experience"

Ben did an excellent job. He did not steer toward a particular car, just helped me figure out what I wanted. Good price and very easy purchase.

Car Man
5/26/2016

"Had to pinch myself with the ease of purchasing my dream car"

Elite Dealers popped up on my Cars.com search for a 2013 Lexus ES350. I was having horrendous experiences with user car dealers in the Baltimore area where I am from. Therefore, I took a risk in making the hour drive to Gaithersburg and within 30 minutes after arriving, I sealed the deal in purchasing my car from Dean. He was wonderful to deal with and was totally non pressuring. They also were very responsive in fixing some minor cosmetic items on the car before I picked it up a few days later. Also, the Administrative person (Nina, I think) was efficient and explained everything that I was signing. I would DEFINITELY buy from Elite again!

Dean

BMW123
5/17/2016

"Great Service"

I bought a great car, for a great price and got excellent service. Elite Auto Brokers always has the best selection of high quality cars. I highly recommend them.

Paolo Nascimbeni
5/14/2016

"No pressure easy buy, great trade in value offered."

I saw an add for a Mercedes, I was in the area and I decided to stop by to their place in Gaithersbug. They let me test drive the car, they were very courteous and did not pressure the purchase. I was there with my BMW M3 but based on my past experience with official dealers I was very skeptic we could make a deal. ( My last experience a few years back I tried a trade in with dealer in Rockville but they offered me 40% less than the value of my car and of course I left). This dealer offered me ( to my surprise) a very fair value for my BMW M3 and their processing charges were very minimal when compared to the last car I bought from an official dealer. I am quite satisfied.

Susan
5/05/2016

"A Great Experience-when buying a car!!!"

I never would have believed I would ever be writing a review for an auto dealership. Every experience I have ever had has been horrible. Elite was great to work with from start to finish. My contact Eran was super responsive-and I have very high standards. I thought the price was great, they were responsive, cooperative and very pleasant. Perhaps most important he told me what the car would cost to the penny. When I went to buy ii paid exactly what he said I would and had me out the door in 45 minutes. I got a great deal and it was super easy!!

jayandlowan
4/19/2016

"Straight forward"

This dealership is pretty much straight forward. Vehicles are price to sale. No pressure to make extra purchases such as gap insurance, etc. like a lot of other dealerships.

wigoe209
4/02/2016

"Overall experience"

Overall excellent experience, the vehicle was exactly as portrayed in the Ebay listing. Simple transaction, two e:mails and one telephone call and deal-done. Nina was great, all paperwork ready and complete when I pick-up the vehicle, Mr. Bregman [Owner] expelled the reputation of the stereotype "Used-Car-Salesmen" . PLUS, I'm 67 years old and have always purchased "used-cars", never a new car, and this is the first time the vehicle came with a full tank of gas.

Carman123456
3/30/2016

"0 to 60 with Value and Car Sales"

On Tuesday, my wife and I purchased a black BMW X3 with 45K on the odometer. The dealership has a wide selection of high end luxury cars for all tastes. We bought one and my wife loves her car. Negotiations were spirited but respectful and Mr. Bergman gave us a really excellent deal on the SUV. The BMW is in great shape, loaded and looking forward to many years to come. In the end, the office manager Nina made the transaction smooth and timely. In the future, I would buy from them again.

Reviews of Nina Burnham