Elite Auto Brokers

Arturo Grandon

April 13, 2017

"Good experience "

- Peggy C Utah Buyer

Purchased a 2015 Lexus RX 350 after seeing vehicle online and working with Ben. It was a great experience. Flew in to pick up the car and everything was as presented and ready to go.

April 08, 2017

"Great customer service and price "

- Amy

My husband and I visited Elite after test driving a car at another dealership. Right away one of their sales team members remembered my husbands name from a call he made earlier. He was helping another couple but pointed us in the direction of the car we were interested in. When we were ready to find out more information, Ben, our salesman was ready to help. We felt comfortable and all information we needed was explained. We had a great experience including the good price we received our car!

April 08, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Shannon M Haworth

Today I had the best auto buying experience I have ever had. Ben was an amazing salesperson, and Dean was also wonderful. Courteous, professional service. I got the BMW X3 I wanted, at a great price. I am very pleased and will recommend them and buy from them again in the future.

Used 2014 Lexus GS, $28995