Elite Auto Brokers

Nina Burnham, Office Manager/Sales, Elite Auto Brokers

Nina Burnham

Office Manager/Sales

November 20, 2016

"Very professional and detail oriented."

- Christopher Boyce

So, it's been about a solid 2 weeks since I've purchased my dream ride (bmw 135i) from Elite Auto Brokers and I have to say these guys are top notch. The atmosphere was very inviting and the level of professionalism was spot on. From the moment I arrived down from New York, Dean and Moshe took care of me in every way possible so that I was able to sign off on my new car right away! So a special thanks to you guys as well as Michelle, the receptionist :). Also, I have to add- the pricing was so reasonable with such great mileage ($25,900 with 28,277 on the odometer). Clean car fax. Clean specs. Clean everything!

November 14, 2016

"The best experience I have ever had buying a car! "

- MarilyS

From the first day I walked into their dealer I was greeted by Arturo with a smile, super humble and friendly as well as the receptionist. I knew what I was looking for and not even 10 minutes later I was test driving one of the cars that I was interested in. After I was done test driving the car I had a friend of mine ask a few questions in regards to the car for me over the phone and instead of Arturo answering he introduced me to Moshe the president of the company which was super nice as well and had him speak to my friend to answer any questions he had so I can be more at ease with my purchase. After that I told them that I will get back to them once I think things through. I left and I felt very good about their service and the best thing of all NO HARD SALE! I then called the next day spoke to Dean which helped me through my loan and financing and once again made it so easy with no hassle. I submitted my application online and then Dean called me right back with a settlement that I was very happy with. I'm very busy in my line of work and I can tell you Dean did everything on the phone and online and when I went back for the second time, it was to sign paper work, pick up my car and keys and I was done and out in 20 mints. All I can tell you from a woman's point of view I would recommend Elite Auto Brokers to everyone if they want honest, professional and trustworthy business from a place where they have great quality cars, fantastic prices and has no HARD SALES at all! I did my research between the car I wanted and the background of the company and I made the right decision to go through with them. I have friends that own dealerships in VA in MD but I'm huge on great costumer service and honest business and friends and business is not always a good mixed even if I save a few bucks. The whole team at Elite are super friendly and do care about their customers! I will definitely be sending people your way! Thank you once again for your great customer service and putting me in a beautiful safe and classy car for a great price! Loving my 2014 Lexus 350 ES Marily S.

November 13, 2016

"Excellent experience buying a used car."

- Hae

This was my first experience buying a used car. Moshe Bregman, president of Elite Auto Brokers, was very knowledgeable about used cars (market values, comps, etc.). He was helpful, flexible, and did not pressure me to buy. Even after I bought the car, he had excellent customer service: good follow up, good resolution of issues. I would buy again from Moshe in the future.

Used 2014 Lexus GS, $29995