Elite Auto Brokers

General Manager/Sales

February 22, 2017

"first class experience"

- mlev

Moshe, from Elite was extremely thorough and found me the perfect car. We searched for many cars until we found the one that I liked the best. He sent me all the pictures, explained the features that were available and negotiated the most fair price. I would highly recommend going to Elite Auto Brokers for your luxury pre owned car purchase.

February 15, 2017

"Very fair, fast and painless"

- DF

A lot of times after buying a car, you have doubts and second guesses. With Ben and Dean the process was moved along quickly and efficiently. We were a willing buyer once we found that Elite had the car we desired. It did not take long to consummate the deal after that.

February 11, 2017

"Smooth Purchase of Vehicle"

- browncoffey

Had a great experience with Elite Auto Brokers with the purchased of our new BMW 135i. I found them to be honest and willing to work with you. There was no pressure at any time. Moshe was available until we decided to purchase the vehicle with our questions. I highly recommend them for your next purchase, as I plan to. Check out their great inventory of cars.

Used 2014 Lexus GS, $29995