Elite Auto Brokers

8042 Cessna Ave,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879
Elite Auto Brokers Info
About Elite Auto Brokers

Welcome to Elite Auto Brokers, your number one source for quality, high end and exotic preowned automobiles. We are a licensed and bonded auto dealership in Maryland and have been in the automobile business for over 18 years. We would like to bring you interesting and value oriented vehicles that have been scrutinized by knowledgeable personnel. Our true endeavor is to allow you an opportunity to purchase a unique and exceptional vehicle at true wholesale value. We sell selected hand picked luxury cars and spend an extreme amount of time evaluating each vehicle. We don't have the major overhead of the big store front lots and this allows us to offer our cars at competitive prices. We own every car outright and have a clear title in our possession. Our mission is to have you join the many happy customers who have purchased from us throughout the years and to keep you as a customer for life. Stop by today for a Test-Drive at our convenient indoor showroom location, where luxury is affordable! Our dealership/indoor showroom is located at: 8042 CESSNA AVE GAITHERSBURG, MD 20879. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at: Office: 301-330-2323

About Elite Auto Brokers

PP22701
2/02/2016

"Car purchase"

This was the easiest car purchase I have ever had. Great staff, very helpful and absolutely no hassle! Will definitely come back. Love my car!

kingman16
1/20/2016

"As good as it gets."

Very professional, the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. The purchase process was easy and painless. the support staff was great to work with.

bmwbuyer
1/19/2016

"Exceptional service and professionalism"

First time purchaser, I located our 2013 BMW 128i convertible through ebay. The description was almost completely accurate. The transaction was simple and smooth. When a minor glitch was discovered after we drove the car back to Texas, the issue was resolved quickly and fairly. I would highly recommend Elite, I only wish that I lived closer to them.

benz lover
1/15/2016

"EASY AS 1-2-3"

EAB had the best price and selection for the type of vehicle I was looking to buy. I purchased a 2013 Mercedes with just over 13k miles. The transaction was painless and I have been recommending EAB ever since. I will purchase ALL my cars from them from now on. Moshe Bregman was great and was able to answer all questions I had. You have a customer for life!!!

MichaelW
1/10/2016

"Very easy car buying"

I want to thank the staff at Elite for being upfront and honest in regards to car buying. Eran made the process easy, and was very upfront. I was worried about being a resident in VA and buying a car in MD. They are friendly and very understanding, helpful with "do's and don'ts", and are willing to work with you to make this experience painless. We are so very happy to have found this place, and will be coming here to buy our next car.

Retta
1/06/2016

"Stress free car buying"

Easy process and excellent customer service. Buyer hates the entire car buying process but Elite Auto Brokers took the stress out of selecting a new car.

Dennis
12/21/2015

"Car buying made simple"

I would like to commend Elite Auto Brokers for making car buying like it should be: straightforward. They have a great selection of upscale and luxury cars at very competitive prices. I had always bought at brand dealerships before and had some reservations about their out of the way location at first. These were no longer an issue after I had seen their cars and met the sales staff and the owner/manager of this dealer. They simply have good cars at competitive prices and I found them very friendly and accommodating to deal with. They do go the extra mile for their customers and take pride in what they do. And you will not have your time wasted with gimmicks, games or useless add on offers like at so many other places. Great experience all around!

clonyem
12/18/2015

"This Is What Car Buying Is All About - 2014 BENZ E 350"

I've been to Elite Auto Brokers now for a second Mercedes Benz E 350. The quality of the cars they carry are unbeatable for the price advertised. When compared to other car dealerships within the region, it is obvious that their cars are very reasonably priced, making it sometimes difficult to fight for discounts. Most importantly, the entire team is extremely knowledgeable with regards to the cars they sell, the process of buying, dealing with the MVA and other related issues. Moshe , Eran, and Shahrad are consummate professionals and they are all very respectful of the customer. All the cars they carry have some factory warranty, and they provide 1000 miles of warranty to return the car. With free car fax available to you at no additional cost, that give one the confidence needed to make a buy. Most importantly, Nina can't be commended enough for the manner in which she takes care of the customer with through out the entire experience (dealing with banks or lenders, handling all the headaches with the MVA, and getting all necessary paperwork ready well ahead of time). If you value your time, money, and a car-buying experience that is hassle-free and as smooth as silk, I have three words for you: ELITE AUTO BROKERS. Thank you so much guys, you are all simply AWESOME!!!!!

jtigerjr
12/12/2015

"2013 Lexus IS250AWD purchase December 2015"

We found this car on Cargurus.com (excellent used car search engine) and debated between this and 3 others. This one had the features we wanted. Bargaining with Eram was pleasant and quick; we reached an agreement in less than 10 minutes on the phone, I sent a deposit, and we brought a check for the balance in one week. Nina was excellent to work with; efficient and pleasant, she knows her stuff 150%. She had all our paperwork ready to go. Including a test drive and inspection, we were in and out of there in less than an hour, including a very nice meet/greet with the owner Moshi who is also very nice and a pleasant man. Overall, a very strong endorsement for this dealer based on our initial experience. Thank you!

A verry nice young guy got the car ready, sorry I can't remember his name!

rwclayborn
12/07/2015

"Nearly certified preowned condition for less price. "

I found the car online on Ebay and Autotrader with a very detailed description. Price was higher than some of other vehicles around the nation of the same year and model but this vehicle had many more features and a more desirable color so overall the pricing was fair and nearly firm. I saved $500 off sticker. I emailed and called before making the cross county trip to pick it up and together we went over the general condition which was described accurately. When I arrived the car was in nearly certified preowned condition ( I found one 1" scratch in the rear seat leather, one 2" nick near the wipers on the hood likely from the original owner removing ice, and just a few rock chips in the hood and bumper that had been touched up but this was disclosed on the phone). For the savings compared to CPO BMW I would certainly buy again. The car was clean, had a full tank of fuel, had no odors, was polished had been detailed. On the phone, in person, and over email I never felt pressured. A very relaxed atmosphere. Although not needed as my vehicle is still under factory warranty the did included a short term warranty of 50% coverage warranty for parts and labor at no additional charge.

Reviews of Moshe Bregman