Elite Auto Brokers

8042 Cessna Ave,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879
Elite Auto Brokers Info
About Elite Auto Brokers

Welcome to Elite Auto Brokers, your number one source for quality, high end and exotic preowned automobiles. We are a licensed and bonded auto dealership in Maryland and have been in the automobile business for over 18 years. We would like to bring you interesting and value oriented vehicles that have been scrutinized by knowledgeable personnel. Our true endeavor is to allow you an opportunity to purchase a unique and exceptional vehicle at true wholesale value. We sell selected hand picked luxury cars and spend an extreme amount of time evaluating each vehicle. We don't have the major overhead of the big store front lots and this allows us to offer our cars at competitive prices. We own every car outright and have a clear title in our possession. Our mission is to have you join the many happy customers who have purchased from us throughout the years and to keep you as a customer for life. Stop by today for a Test-Drive at our convenient indoor showroom location, where luxury is affordable! Our dealership/indoor showroom is located at: 8042 CESSNA AVE GAITHERSBURG, MD 20879. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at: Office: 301-330-2323

About Elite Auto Brokers

Brooklynborn
9/17/2016

"Drove three hours to buy from Elite"

Well, that title is a little deceiving. Elite had just what i wanted. I had been scouring the web for a few weeks and visited some dealers. When we finally settled in to what we wanted, i found it at Elite on Ebay. Called up and spoke to Dean who was very helpful/thorough over the phone. Told him i was 99% sold pending price negotiation and inspection. Called the next day and spoke to Moshe. It was a stress free negotiation. I knew that i wasn't going to beat him down a whole lot because he had a desirerable vehicle and having very thoroughly examined the market, i knew the price was fair. With the price agreed upon and made the 3 hour journey, test drove and went to the bank and got him a check. No pressure, no sales nonsense. If you have the goods and the prices are not inflated there is just no need to use techniques. His shop is filled with low mileage, higher end vehicles that have come off lease and went to auction. Fools leased them, smart folks like us buy them off lease.

Atruro is a valuable asset. Pay him whatever he wants not to leave you guys!

KalaDC
9/10/2016

"Great service very nice staff"

I was searching for a new auto and researching SUVs in the area. My research always resulted in Elite being at the top of list for price and options. I live in DC, driving to Gaithersburg to find a SUV was not my first choice but so glad I did. When I arrived the SUV I wanted had sold. However a they had just received a new one the same day and with the walnut trim I preferred. I test drive the car and the they let me drive to my mechanic (after giving a deposit) the following Monday. The car was in great condition my mechanic was surprised. The was helpful and very nice. They are prideful of the type of cars they sell. They sell autos as close to new as possible. The owner Moshe was so plesent and accommodating I can't say enough. Paid thousand of dollars less for a great Suv with low mileage and still under warranty. Last piece of advice, their cars sell fast, so if you see a car you like go check it quickly.

JanetB
9/06/2016

"Outstanding Experience!"

The staff at Elite Auto Brokers took a daunting task and made it a comfortable, worry-free experience. They worked with me every step of the way. Can't praise them enough. I will definitely recommend this establishment in a heart beat. I bought a beautiful Mercedes c250 and when it's time to buy again, I will surely be back! They even took the time to show me how to use the many features the car has to offer. THANK YOU ELITE.

Hadolphe
8/22/2016

"Truly 5 star Experience"

I have been car shopping for a few months and found (Elite Auto Brokers). My wife and i took the short 30 mins drive from our home and was amazed with the cars we were greeted by Dean, who is very knowledgeable about there cars. We actually went in to look at the BMW X1, since my current car was a BMW 740 IL the cars that Elite Auto Broker have on the lot, Plus the prices are the best i have found locally. Friendly hassle free yes HASSLE FREE car shopping experience and knowledgeable staff. I got my sleek 2014 Mercedes CLA250 with low mileage and at a remarkable price. It been almost three weeks since my purchase and my review is a bit late because i have been enjoying my new ride. Thanks to the staff and owner. I would recommend and have recommended a couple of my friends to the dealership. and will give any future purchase sales to EAB

RaulGuevara
8/22/2016

"Professional and Personable"

They have a hand-picked inventory of luxury automobiles. They are very courteous and willing to help you and educate you. Arturo showed me around every car that I asked to see. Dean was very upfront about the pricing and which cars he could make a better deal for and which he could not. Gustavo help with a technical question. Rami was kind enough to zip file the pictures of the car and email them to me so I could keep high quality pictures for my records and to share with family. After we closed the deal, they took the time to educated me in the car and Arturo spent a good 30 minutes setting up my cellphone connection with the Mercedez I bought and showing me every useful feature that I may want to know about the car. He even made specific recommendations about which wax to use and how to keep the car paint in great shape. They are great at what they do AND I truly felt like I got a great deal. A win-win.

gb
8/19/2016

"Great cars, great buying experience"

This review is long overdue - I bought a Jag VDP from Elite Auto Brokers in 2008, and it has been a great car. The price was unbeatable, the condition was outstanding, and it only just had its first repair this year (2016 - stuck thermostat). Fast forward to May of 2016, I needed to add a car to the stable, and although I've moved out of state, I went back to Elite Auto Brokers because the previous experience was so good. They didn't disappoint - Eran did a great job discussing what we were looking for, and identifying the vehicles that would best suit us. Within an hour of arriving, we drove about half a dozen cars, and walked out with a Mercedes E350 in excellent condition. The prices are excellent, and Moshe and his staff work extremely hard to connect buyers to quality, affordable luxury vehicles. When we need another vehicle, we will certainly turn to Elite Auto Brokers.

Maland
7/25/2016

"Great car at a good price!"

The BMW 528xi I purchased was in excellent condition and as advertised. It was a great car at a good price! I look forward to getting another future vehicle through Elite Auto Brokers.

jmm
7/14/2016

"Another great deal"

This was my third car in a row purchased from Elite Auto Brokers. I don't know why anyone would shop any place else. If you're looking for a great deal and a pleasant car buying experience, this is the place to shop.

KG 071116
7/14/2016

"Great buying experience"

Really a great buying experience. I explained to Moshe exactly what I was interested in buying and in less than 24 hours he had located the car that met my criteria and at a price appreciably less than other dealerships in the region. The follow up communications were prompt and professional. I will buy again from Elite and will refer Moshe to my friends.

Phillip McNeill
6/07/2016

"Day turn out great"

After starting out a little off pace at the dealership Ben and Moshe quickly turn things around. Bought a nice BMW 740Li at a great price.

Reviews of Dean Holmburg