Elite Auto Brokers

8042 Cessna Ave,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879
Elite Auto Brokers Info
About Elite Auto Brokers

Welcome to Elite Auto Brokers, your number one source for quality, high end and exotic preowned automobiles. We are a licensed and bonded auto dealership in Maryland and have been in the automobile business for over 18 years. We would like to bring you interesting and value oriented vehicles that have been scrutinized by knowledgeable personnel. Our true endeavor is to allow you an opportunity to purchase a unique and exceptional vehicle at true wholesale value. We sell selected hand picked luxury cars and spend an extreme amount of time evaluating each vehicle. We don't have the major overhead of the big store front lots and this allows us to offer our cars at competitive prices. We own every car outright and have a clear title in our possession. Our mission is to have you join the many happy customers who have purchased from us throughout the years and to keep you as a customer for life. Stop by today for a Test-Drive at our convenient indoor showroom location, where luxury is affordable! Our dealership/indoor showroom is located at: 8042 CESSNA AVE GAITHERSBURG, MD 20879. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at: Office: 301-330-2323

About Elite Auto Brokers

Upgraded
8/19/2015

"Low pressure and highly efficient experience"

This is my first luxury car, so I had done a lot of research prior to arriving to Elite Auto Brokers. I knew the make and model that I wanted. When I arrived, I was greeted by Shahrad who asked me what I wanted and took me to see the cars that I was interested in. Shahrad had a lot of valuable and practical information for me about both the model specifically that I was looking at, as well as the brand in general (reliability, ease in getting service and parts, warranty info, driving experience). I never felt pressured and, in fact, the entire experience was relaxing and fun. Shahrad also explained to me how the buying experience would work at Elite Auto Imports (for example, they don't offer in-house financing) and he provided me a quick and easy value on my trade in. He also suggested that I get other values on my trade in, to ensure I'd get the best value. When I went back to purchase the car, Nina was awesome. She provided me great information and went through the process quickly. I think it was less than a half hour. She didn't try to upsell me, rather she chatted with me about my new car. I was so impressed with the staff who was both professional and personal. I felt comfortable from start to finish, and I believe I got an excellent deal on my beautiful new car. I will highly recommend this dealer to anyone I know who is looking to buy a luxury car.

Blue Royalty
8/17/2015

"Blue Royalty - My BMW 528i X-Drive"

I don't normally write reviews, but I was compelled after the Outstanding experience purchasing my 528i X-Drive at EliteAutoBrokers a few days ago. I emailed my expectations about purchasing a BMW 528 series online to avoid the sales back/forth and recieved a response back within 24 hours from Eran (very professional throughout the whole process). The deal was fast and fair with a few added perks. With an agreed price, it was up to me to get financing which gave me the power of Bank selection. Afterwards, Nina was execellent with the paperwork preparation. Shahrad was very knowledgeable with clear, detailed explanations to all my questions/concerns regarding features and maintenance. I highly recommend EliteAutoBrokers and especially the folks who helped with this memorable experience. Blue Royalty

Ajarod91
7/30/2015

"My Cadillac CTS!"

I had a more than wonderful buying experience with Elite Auto Brokers! I was an out of state buyer all the way from Atlanta, Ga and was skeptical about purchasing a vehicle from so far away but once I spoke with the staff at Elite over the phone they made it seem as if I was right at the dealership with them! I had the pleasure of working with Eran, Sharad and Nina and they were very helpful throughout the whole process. The 2010 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Premium was in perfect shape inside and out with low mileage and they had it listed below market value, I couldn't have asked for a better deal! Once everything was finalized I flew up to Maryland the next day and picked up my new car! These guys were truly great and I am loving my new ride! If you are looking for a vehicle I would definitely recommend going to Elite Auto Brokers in Gaithersburg Maryland! You will not be disappointed and you will have a great experience dealing with them! Thank you Elite Auto Brokers!

Anish
7/04/2015

"Best Car buying Experience. Special thanks to Shahrad."

I totally recommend this dealership to purchase a luxury used car or regular used cars. Shahrad ( The Product Genius) really knows in and out about the cars and provides you information that will help you decide your next car. You can be confident that you are receiving an excellent deal and Shahrad makes sure that you are getting one. He has been very nice and I highly recommend you to go look for him at Elite Auto Dealer's if you are looking to buy a nice car. Also, other staff members are very friendly and makes you feel comfortable.

beedee
6/27/2015

"My cute little Smart car"

Purchased my Smart on Ebay at a great price, went to pick it up and the car was cleaned and as advertised. Sale experience at the dealership was fast and efficient and they were great to work with. Went over the car with me to make sure it was all as expected. Noted the day after taking it home when going through all the dash menus that the service interval had just recently expired (oops, innocent missed item), and so checked back with dealer who apologized profusely and set me up to have the complete maintenance done at the local Smart dealer and covered most of the cost. WOW, that is great customer service. Will definitely recommend them and purchased my next vehicle from them. Also noted while picking up the Smart that they had some really nice high end beauties (Porsche, Mustang Cobra, Mercedes) at really good prices.

Diveguy
6/24/2015

"Easiest car purchase ever"

Buying pre-owned can be difficult but at Elite Auto Brokers I found it to be easy and enjoyable. Shahrad and Eran were knowledgeable and their cars clean and fairly represented. I would definitely recommend them. The experience was exceptional. Bob 2013 Lexus GS350

mazda626
6/09/2015

"Good over all experience.."

I had a very good experience at Elite Auto Brokers. Everyone was nice and friendly. I would buy there again and would recommend this establishment to friends. Shahrad was great salesman.

SLKer
5/28/2015

"Simply Exceptional"

I found 2 MBs that I liked at Elite Auto Brokers and they gave me an excellent price on both via email. I selected one and scheduled a test drive. One look at the cars that they had on their premises and I knew I was dealing with people who knew their cars! I was treated very courteously and felt no pressure. The staff are true professionals. I was given a fair price on my trade-in. As I had given Nina all of my details via email, all the documentation for the sale was ready when I picked up the vehicle; took about 20 min! I would definitely recommend Elite Auto Brokers to my friends and anyone who reads this review. I have never had a better car buying experience.

JET
5/25/2015

"Good experience"

I had very good experience at Elite Auto Brokers. Professional and friendly staff. I will likely recommend this dealer to others interested in in an used good quality car.

ThriftybutSmart
5/20/2015

"Quality and professionalism first"

I looked online for cars for about a month. Once I settled on the car and started to contact dealers Shahrad was responsive to my questions, always polite, professional, and represented Elite Auto Brokers well. As a independent dealer I was unsure of what to expect when I drove out there. Those concerns were quickly erased with the quality of cars, their honesty, and care in their service to me. Once we agreed on a price we were in and out in 15-20 minutes. Carmax gives you this whole pitch about how care buying should be but once you step foot on EAB's lot you will quickly understand their is a huge delta between the Carmax franchise and EAB in EAB's favor. I hold EAB in the highest regard and recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Reviews of Shahrad Mizrahi