Elite Auto Brokers

8042 Cessna Ave,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879
Elite Auto Brokers Info
About Elite Auto Brokers

Welcome to Elite Auto Brokers, your number one source for quality, high end and exotic preowned automobiles. We are a licensed and bonded auto dealership in Maryland and have been in the automobile business for over 18 years. We would like to bring you interesting and value oriented vehicles that have been scrutinized by knowledgeable personnel. Our true endeavor is to allow you an opportunity to purchase a unique and exceptional vehicle at true wholesale value. We sell selected hand picked luxury cars and spend an extreme amount of time evaluating each vehicle. We don't have the major overhead of the big store front lots and this allows us to offer our cars at competitive prices. We own every car outright and have a clear title in our possession. Our mission is to have you join the many happy customers who have purchased from us throughout the years and to keep you as a customer for life. Stop by today for a Test-Drive at our convenient indoor showroom location, where luxury is affordable! Our dealership/indoor showroom is located at: 8042 CESSNA AVE GAITHERSBURG, MD 20879. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at: Office: 301-330-2323

About Elite Auto Brokers

jayandlowan
4/19/2016

"Straight forward"

This dealership is pretty much straight forward. Vehicles are price to sale. No pressure to make extra purchases such as gap insurance, etc. like a lot of other dealerships.

wigoe209
4/02/2016

"Overall experience"

Overall excellent experience, the vehicle was exactly as portrayed in the Ebay listing. Simple transaction, two e:mails and one telephone call and deal-done. Nina was great, all paperwork ready and complete when I pick-up the vehicle, Mr. Bregman [Owner] expelled the reputation of the stereotype "Used-Car-Salesmen" . PLUS, I'm 67 years old and have always purchased "used-cars", never a new car, and this is the first time the vehicle came with a full tank of gas.

Carman123456
3/30/2016

"0 to 60 with Value and Car Sales"

On Tuesday, my wife and I purchased a black BMW X3 with 45K on the odometer. The dealership has a wide selection of high end luxury cars for all tastes. We bought one and my wife loves her car. Negotiations were spirited but respectful and Mr. Bergman gave us a really excellent deal on the SUV. The BMW is in great shape, loaded and looking forward to many years to come. In the end, the office manager Nina made the transaction smooth and timely. In the future, I would buy from them again.

Frontierfox
3/19/2016

"Seamless"

Excellent service..great selection ..process was quick and painless. Had car and documents ready when I got there. Ben was a pleasure . Car was great

Mrs.Fisher
3/17/2016

"Exceptional Customer Service"

I am SOO happy I was not met with the typical salesman attitude. Ben had a great attitude and worked with us on what we were looking for. We asked for something they didnt have in stock, it was there the next day. The lady in the office was super sweet (sorry forgot your name) and we wer met by the owner before we pulled off who was also super friendly and appreciative of our business. Needless to say I walked out of there with my new car SMILING. Def getting my next car from them and referring. Great Job everyone.

HardCharger
3/09/2016

"Great service, nice cars, highly recommended."

I stopped by Elite Auto Brokers looking for a late model Mercedes Benz E350; they had a few in stock. Every car that was shown to me was in near perfect shape. Eran was very knowledgeable - in fact, much more than the sales people at Tyson's Corner Mercedes Benz, a big time MB dealer. He was pleasant and straight forward; I felt very comfortable shopping there. The prices were pretty good for the area, and definitely good prices for cars of this quality. I have yet to purchase my car, but I'm highly considering purchasing there. This is not a s small shady used car shop, this a legit car enthusiast place. I highly recommend it. Matt

sls650
3/05/2016

"No Pressure Service"

Being that this was my first vehicle purchase without any parental aid, I was hoping to avoid a relentless salesman. Elite Auto Brokers provided such easing service. They were very knowledgable about the car they sold me and went above and beyond to see that I was comfortable with my decision. My next car will definitely be a Porsche and it will be purchased from Elite Auto Brokers.

Emran
3/03/2016

"Recent experience "

I saw they had a BMW 740 on line. Next day I walked in and sales agent Ben welcomed me with a gracious smile. He is very professional and thorough. He wanted me to buy the car but at the same time was not at all pushy. I took my time thinking about buying it or not and couple days later purchased it. They have quality cars, right price and they are honest about any blemishes it might have. I am hoping to do more business with these auto brokers. I highly recommend this place and Ben as sales agent.

jax602
2/23/2016

"Pleasure to deal business with, honest people, quality cars"

These days, it is hard to find honest folks to do business with in the used car space. I must say it was a great experience from the first call to picking up the car and doing the paperwork. First class all the way.

Patricks.clark
2/21/2016

"So this is how all cars should be sold..."

I was extremely pleased with EAB. They offer fair no haggle pricing for cars they have meticulously detailed. They know every aspect of the car so I left with a working knowledge of all the options. I will certainly refer friends and return for my next purchase.

Reviews of Ben Berman