Elite Auto Brokers

Office Manager/Sales
Arturo Grandon, Sales, Elite Auto Brokers

Arturo Grandon

March 20, 2017

"Best car buying experience I have ever had"

- AnnieC

We just bought an ML 350 from EAB yesterday and it was truly the best and easiest car buying experience I have ever had. The employees there are knowledgeable and friendly and they work with their customers to ensure that everyone is happy. I have been telling all of my family and friends about the experience in hopes that more people will go there to have a similar experience. I will definitely buy another car from them in the future.

March 18, 2017

"I purchased a Mercedes Benz from the dealer in February. "

- JFH!23

I received very good customer service. After explaining what I was looking for I took a test drive and experienced a very good drive. We decided to look at a different car the next day and once again I received a good test drive and customer service. We purchase the car and I am very pleased with the performance of the car and the customer service from the dealership.

March 13, 2017

"totally unexpected..."

- CRE guy

After looking via a broker for a specific LS460 at Manheim, and then bidding on one and not getting it, I was an educated consumer. One I liked showed up at Elite, found via TrueCar. I drove out there to look at it, fully expecting to be "hondled" by some slicky salesperson. Ben was straight up, knowledgeable, honest, nice. The car was perfect, and within about 15 minutes they struck a deal that I KNEW was actually BETTER than the deal I could have gotten from any car on Manheim (which then would have had to pass MD inspection, and which this one already had). I will be buying my wife's next car here. The entire experience was so much better than any new (or used) car dealership with which i have ever done business.

Used 2014 Lexus GS, $28995