Elite Auto Brokers

8042 Cessna Ave,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879
Elite Auto Brokers Info
About Elite Auto Brokers

Welcome to Elite Auto Brokers, your number one source for quality, high end and exotic preowned automobiles. We are a licensed and bonded auto dealership in Maryland and have been in the automobile business for over 18 years. We would like to bring you interesting and value oriented vehicles that have been scrutinized by knowledgeable personnel. Our true endeavor is to allow you an opportunity to purchase a unique and exceptional vehicle at true wholesale value. We sell selected hand picked luxury cars and spend an extreme amount of time evaluating each vehicle. We don't have the major overhead of the big store front lots and this allows us to offer our cars at competitive prices. We own every car outright and have a clear title in our possession. Our mission is to have you join the many happy customers who have purchased from us throughout the years and to keep you as a customer for life. Stop by today for a Test-Drive at our convenient indoor showroom location, where luxury is affordable! Our dealership/indoor showroom is located at: 8042 CESSNA AVE GAITHERSBURG, MD 20879. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at: Office: 301-330-2323

About Elite Auto Brokers

ThriftybutSmart
5/20/2015

"Quality and professionalism first"

I looked online for cars for about a month. Once I settled on the car and started to contact dealers Shahrad was responsive to my questions, always polite, professional, and represented Elite Auto Brokers well. As a independent dealer I was unsure of what to expect when I drove out there. Those concerns were quickly erased with the quality of cars, their honesty, and care in their service to me. Once we agreed on a price we were in and out in 15-20 minutes. Carmax gives you this whole pitch about how care buying should be but once you step foot on EAB's lot you will quickly understand their is a huge delta between the Carmax franchise and EAB in EAB's favor. I hold EAB in the highest regard and recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Larrylafitness
5/16/2015

"Smart decision"

Excellent attention to detail in every aspect. Professionalism taken to whole new level. No pushy slim my sales people here. They address all your concerns and allow you whatever time to make your decision. One stop, if you need financing they call also get you awesome rates.

Nkellert
5/16/2015

"You have to buy your car here!!!"

I worked with Moshi and he is very trustworthy. He didn't have the car I wanted but found one and was even better than I expected. Everyone at the dealership was helpful and never felt any pressure to buy what so ever. I would never buy a car from anyone else and if your in the market for a higher end car you have to give him a chance to beat anything you are looking at. Also, if you like nice cars he has 3 showrooms full off them. It's like a toy store for adults. Best thing is you don't have to go to different dealerships to test drive. It's a one stop shop.

Jenn08
4/04/2015

"The best car buying experience! "

Initially, I'd gone to a Lexus dealership in the DC area to purchase a CT 200h and I had a horrible experience. They gave me the run around when it came to price, barely let me test drive any cars, and made me feel uncomfortable. I found Elite Auto online and their great reviews led me to them. All of it is true. My experience at Elite Auto was top notch. The staff is so knowledgable and personable. Shahrad answered all of my questions and I didn't feel pressured at all. After witnessing first hand the quality of vehicles and the direct, no-hassle salesmanship -- it's safe to say that I'll never go to the dealership for a purchase again. I'm so happy with my car and I can't wait to send others their way.

Steve Nguyen
3/13/2015

"EliteAutoBrokers deserves a five star rating"

I don't normally write a review for anything, but I do this time because I just bought a Lexus IS 250 at EliteAutoBrokers a few days ago and I was so happy with price and their excellent service. The deal was fast and fair unlike other dealers going back and forth. Especially my sale man, Shahrad Mizrahi, was very friendly and kind. He provided clear, detailed explanation to all my questions/concerns. I highly recommend this dealership and especially Shahrad Mizrahi.

KathleenC
3/09/2015

"I'll Never Buy a Used Car From the Dealer Again!"

Working w/ Elite Auto Dealers was a terrific experience. Similar to the other reviews, I had never bought a car outside of a dealership. I was shocked to learn how many useless fees and silly add-ons that they charged. I worked w/ Shahrad and he was so pleasant and professional. He never pressured me or played any games. He and the rest of the staff were just transparent and fair. The price we negotiated was fair and MUCH lower than the dealer. I thought car buying took hours, but once we test drove, the paperwork was complete in under an hour. I would recommend Elite Auto Dealers to anyone and we plan to purchase again from them.

teamleader
3/09/2015

"Could not be better!"

I have never purchased a car long-distance before and was a little nervous about it. But my first conversation with Eran calmed my nerves and the followup with Nina was extremely professional and helpful. I was having trouble with shipping because of the severe winter weather and EAB held my secure in their garage when others would be pushing to get out. Next time I go shopping for a car, I'll return to EAB without looking anywhere else. Truly outstanding in every respect!

Purplie2244
3/05/2015

"Stress-free"

Elite Auto Brokers is a great dealership for first time luxury car buyers. I was skeptical at first and hesitant to go anywhere outside of a certified Lexus dealership. The location of EAB may look a bit sketchy, but don't let the looks deceive you. The customer service was definitely a lot better than an actual Lexus dealership. Shadrad helped make this experience as stress-free as it can be. He was very helpful, informative, and friendly without being pushy. I highly recommend EAB to anyone looking for luxury used cars.

mdean
2/27/2015

"Best Experience!"

I would highly recommend buying a car for EAB! I worked with Shahrad and he was incredibly helpful and never made me feel like I was being pressured or manipulated. A friend of mine (who recommended me to EAB) has purchased several cars from here over the past few years and now I see why. I would buy another car from EAB in a heart beat! This is how auto-buying should be. Thanks guys (and Nina)!

Brighter1
2/12/2015

"Elite Auto Brokers"

My experience here was great. They were all very friendly and professional. I found the exact car that I was looking for and they gave me a great price for it. This is definitely the place to go if you are looking for a quality vehicle and overall a great experience.

Reviews of Nina Burnham