Elite Auto Brokers

8042 Cessna Ave,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879
Elite Auto Brokers Info
About Elite Auto Brokers

Welcome to Elite Auto Brokers, your number one source for quality, high end and exotic preowned automobiles. We are a licensed and bonded auto dealership in Maryland and have been in the automobile business for over 18 years. We would like to bring you interesting and value oriented vehicles that have been scrutinized by knowledgeable personnel. Our true endeavor is to allow you an opportunity to purchase a unique and exceptional vehicle at true wholesale value. We sell selected hand picked luxury cars and spend an extreme amount of time evaluating each vehicle. We don't have the major overhead of the big store front lots and this allows us to offer our cars at competitive prices. We own every car outright and have a clear title in our possession. Our mission is to have you join the many happy customers who have purchased from us throughout the years and to keep you as a customer for life. Stop by today for a Test-Drive at our convenient indoor showroom location, where luxury is affordable! Our dealership/indoor showroom is located at: 8042 CESSNA AVE GAITHERSBURG, MD 20879. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at: Office: 301-330-2323

About Elite Auto Brokers

beedee
6/27/2015

"My cute little Smart car"

Purchased my Smart on Ebay at a great price, went to pick it up and the car was cleaned and as advertised. Sale experience at the dealership was fast and efficient and they were great to work with. Went over the car with me to make sure it was all as expected. Noted the day after taking it home when going through all the dash menus that the service interval had just recently expired (oops, innocent missed item), and so checked back with dealer who apologized profusely and set me up to have the complete maintenance done at the local Smart dealer and covered most of the cost. WOW, that is great customer service. Will definitely recommend them and purchased my next vehicle from them. Also noted while picking up the Smart that they had some really nice high end beauties (Porsche, Mustang Cobra, Mercedes) at really good prices.

Diveguy
6/24/2015

"Easiest car purchase ever"

Buying pre-owned can be difficult but at Elite Auto Brokers I found it to be easy and enjoyable. Shahrad and Eran were knowledgeable and their cars clean and fairly represented. I would definitely recommend them. The experience was exceptional. Bob 2013 Lexus GS350

mazda626
6/09/2015

"Good over all experience.."

I had a very good experience at Elite Auto Brokers. Everyone was nice and friendly. I would buy there again and would recommend this establishment to friends. Shahrad was great salesman.

SLKer
5/28/2015

"Simply Exceptional"

I found 2 MBs that I liked at Elite Auto Brokers and they gave me an excellent price on both via email. I selected one and scheduled a test drive. One look at the cars that they had on their premises and I knew I was dealing with people who knew their cars! I was treated very courteously and felt no pressure. The staff are true professionals. I was given a fair price on my trade-in. As I had given Nina all of my details via email, all the documentation for the sale was ready when I picked up the vehicle; took about 20 min! I would definitely recommend Elite Auto Brokers to my friends and anyone who reads this review. I have never had a better car buying experience.

JET
5/25/2015

"Good experience"

I had very good experience at Elite Auto Brokers. Professional and friendly staff. I will likely recommend this dealer to others interested in in an used good quality car.

ThriftybutSmart
5/20/2015

"Quality and professionalism first"

I looked online for cars for about a month. Once I settled on the car and started to contact dealers Shahrad was responsive to my questions, always polite, professional, and represented Elite Auto Brokers well. As a independent dealer I was unsure of what to expect when I drove out there. Those concerns were quickly erased with the quality of cars, their honesty, and care in their service to me. Once we agreed on a price we were in and out in 15-20 minutes. Carmax gives you this whole pitch about how care buying should be but once you step foot on EAB's lot you will quickly understand their is a huge delta between the Carmax franchise and EAB in EAB's favor. I hold EAB in the highest regard and recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Larrylafitness
5/16/2015

"Smart decision"

Excellent attention to detail in every aspect. Professionalism taken to whole new level. No pushy slim my sales people here. They address all your concerns and allow you whatever time to make your decision. One stop, if you need financing they call also get you awesome rates.

Nkellert
5/16/2015

"You have to buy your car here!!!"

I worked with Moshi and he is very trustworthy. He didn't have the car I wanted but found one and was even better than I expected. Everyone at the dealership was helpful and never felt any pressure to buy what so ever. I would never buy a car from anyone else and if your in the market for a higher end car you have to give him a chance to beat anything you are looking at. Also, if you like nice cars he has 3 showrooms full off them. It's like a toy store for adults. Best thing is you don't have to go to different dealerships to test drive. It's a one stop shop.

Jenn08
4/04/2015

"The best car buying experience! "

Initially, I'd gone to a Lexus dealership in the DC area to purchase a CT 200h and I had a horrible experience. They gave me the run around when it came to price, barely let me test drive any cars, and made me feel uncomfortable. I found Elite Auto online and their great reviews led me to them. All of it is true. My experience at Elite Auto was top notch. The staff is so knowledgable and personable. Shahrad answered all of my questions and I didn't feel pressured at all. After witnessing first hand the quality of vehicles and the direct, no-hassle salesmanship -- it's safe to say that I'll never go to the dealership for a purchase again. I'm so happy with my car and I can't wait to send others their way.

Steve Nguyen
3/13/2015

"EliteAutoBrokers deserves a five star rating"

I don't normally write a review for anything, but I do this time because I just bought a Lexus IS 250 at EliteAutoBrokers a few days ago and I was so happy with price and their excellent service. The deal was fast and fair unlike other dealers going back and forth. Especially my sale man, Shahrad Mizrahi, was very friendly and kind. He provided clear, detailed explanation to all my questions/concerns. I highly recommend this dealership and especially Shahrad Mizrahi.

Reviews of Nina Burnham