Elite Motors

Elite Motors
Elite Motors Info

Brittsimmons
11/20/2014

"Great cars, great price, great people! "

I absolutely love elite motors! I visited a few times throughout my car buying experience and every single time was better and better! Allen is amazing as well as the rest of the staff there. They try hard to make you feel like family! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

jennifer.ramirez.12979
11/12/2014

"So glad I went to elite motors"

Allen made this experience amazing. Not your typical sale men. He listens to what you want and works to achieve your wants and needs. Thumbs up

raemy.carey.3
10/08/2014

"Awesome!"

Definitely will be back again, awesome helpful and knowledgable staff. Definitely glad I spent my money here instead of other places I had tried before.

Ryder

JoyeHerlihy
4/25/2014

"Couldn't be happier!"

After having our previous vehicle die due to mishandling from mechanics,we needed a car rather quickly and were very nervous about the whole process. We knew finding another 4wd vehicle would not be easy.When we went to Elite Motors in Virginia Beach, we were allowed to browse,and were handed the Carfax report on the vehicle we chose to view before we even test drove it. Joe REALLY helped as well,not only by talking it up,but by sitting in the back with room for his considerable 6'7 frame to stretch out comfortably during our test drive. There was absolutely no pressure felt from any of the salespeople at this dealership but tons of information about the vehicle in general,and the value. We went to several dealerships looking for our perfect new car and not one of them could stand up to Elite's prices and guarantees. I will DEFINITELY be recommending this dealership to friends.

Allen,Joe

jcorijustice
2/26/2014

"I am so glad I went to Elite Motors in Virginia Beach...."

I am so glad I went to Elite Motors in Virginia Beach. They had the best price on the car I wanted. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. I appreciate the time they spent with me to make the car buying process enjoyable. I love my new (to me) Toyota Prius! Thank You!

Savaas and Sofya

endlessummer21
10/02/2013

"When my son began his search for his first car, he..."

When my son began his search for his first car, he decided upon a used vehicle. Being a parent who didn't want their child to be taken advantage of, I did the preliminary investigative work in locating good used vehicles that met the criteria both he and I had been searching for. They included VERY low mileage and an great price. At Elite Motors, both these criteria were met and then some. It goes without saying that of course, we were concerned with the mechanical worthiness of a used vehicle, but at Elite, I do believe you would be hard pressed to find a vehicle of inferior quality. The cars are immaculate inside and out, looking as if they had just rolled off the assembly line! The engines are clean as a whistle and are mechanically sound as well. The customer service is extraordinary! Allen was the sales associate my son dealt with and who walked my son methodically through the purchase process. It was a very smooth and easy journey through this sales process as Allen really knows his stuff. Although I stayed in the background and let my son go through the purchase process "on his own", I always touched base with Allen to be sure we were all on the same page...and we always were! No surprises or hidden punches thrown in at the end, just a straightforward, honest, no pressure, comfortable sales experience. I will usually be quite defensive when dealing with ANY car dealership, but at Elite, I found I had nothing to worry about and both my son and I were treated with friendly professionalism and respect from the word "go". Would I ever go to Elite Motors for any future auto purchases? YOU BET I WOULD! I would not go anywhere else. What more could a person ask for? Great business ethics, outstanding customer service, a well experienced courteous sales staff, wonderful finance options, exceptional vehicles and a genuine concern for the customer even AFTER the sale has been completed and the car is off the lot. An excellent dealership with exceptional vehicles and excellent sales personnel. Thank you Elite Motors!

James&Karina
8/29/2013

"Went into Elite motors looking for a reliable car and got..."

Went into Elite motors looking for a reliable car and got a lot more Kenny was very knowlable and friendly person to work with. Their financial department was quick My girlfriend Love her Jeep ....,

Kenny

Ericp54
8/27/2013

"Hello, my name is Eric and i'm a proud owner of my..."

Hello, my name is Eric and i'm a proud owner of my new Tiburon. I worked with Sophia and she made all process smooth and fast. I would suggest Elite Motors to everyone! Before Elite I did shop around and was surprised that Elite warranty cost me half of what other dealers tried to charge me for the same plan. You can trust this place!!!!

Sophia

vinnypetro
8/27/2013

"This was the best car experience I have ever experienced!..."

This was the best car experience I have ever experienced! Sofia is awesome in sales listened to my price range never once tryed to sell me something extra and most of all she was not persistent like she had to make a sale! I was in and out in my 2oo6 Infinity less than 2 hours no surprises. Sofia did the finance aspect and that was another great experience! After my experience with Elite Motors I will not go anywhere else! Thanks for a very pleasant fun experience!

Sofia

ErnieWelsh
8/12/2013

"I always have my guard up when car shopping, but after a..."

I always have my guard up when car shopping, but after a short time at Elite I was very comfortable and at ease. We worked with Allen and he was great! He understands how frustrating car shopping can get, and he really worked with us to find what we wanted. I was very pleased with the outcome. I would recommend Elite to anybody who hates the hassle of buying a new car, as our experience was very smooth and enjoyable!