Elite Motors

Elite Motors Info

Great Bridge Auto Sales

Andrew1980
7/18/2016

"Amazing customer service!! Best prices!!!"

Just purchased a 2013 Toyota Camry from Elite Moyors. Best prices on the pre owned vehicles in Virginia beach! My Camry was super clean, no accidents, no issues! Kareem and Keith were super friendly and efficient, I was in and out within 1 hour in my new vehicle. Highly recommend this place to my friends and family.

Kareem, Keith

red
5/19/2016

"Anthony is the BEST"

Anthony helped me find my first car, a beautiful blue Honda. Customer service was fantastic and HONEST. Highly recommend Elite Motors and will purchase another vehicle from Elite again.

Anthony

Snitha Krishnan
5/19/2016

"Excellent"

I bought a 2013 Ford focus SE. I love my car. The service was excellent. The agent Mr. Kareem had enormous patience with us and helped us through the entire process. All the staff at Elite motors was also very welcoming. I would highly recommend them.

Mr. Kareem

Heath L Marcus
4/27/2016

"Fantastic Buying Experience!"

Bought our 2012 RAV4 from Elite Motors in April 2016. Without a doubt, the best car buying experience I've EVER had! Keith Martorana was a fantastic sales rep, helping through the process with exceptional info and insight, but absolutely no pressure whatsoever. The entire buying process was quick and efficient, we picked up the car 2 days after first visit and were in and out in about 30 minutes at pick-up. Truly a 5-STAR dealer, and my new place to buy cars. We will definitely be back! -Heath Marcus Virginia Beach

Keith Martorana

vervada
4/21/2016

"Great Service"

Amazing service. They came and picked me up and took me to work afterwards because I didn't have a vehicle. Merced and Corbin were great. They worked so hard to get me my new car. Highly recommend Elite motors to anyone looking for a new car.

Merced & Corbin

troyh
4/15/2016

"Great Job!"

The team at Elite Motors did an amazing job when I purchased my vehicle this week. I got a prompt reply to my email to set up an appointment to test drive and despite arriving 30 minutes early, it was ready within 5 minutes. Afterwards, they worked with the financing and got a better APR than my own bank was willing to provide and did a great job of getting me out of there without undue waiting! I totaled my car in an accident over the weekend and I wasn't looking forward to shopping for a new car at all! Kareem made the buying experience something I actually enjoyed every step of the way and was a pleasure to work with throughout the short process. Stop reading this and call him already!

Kareem

Cicin757
4/07/2016

"Guaranteed to be satisfied"

This is the best customer service and satisfaction that I have experienced. There aren't too many dealerships you can say that about. I never felt pressured and love my new car!

Anthony

NoahTheSage
3/11/2016

"Easy First Purchase"

They had what I wanted. The car was clean and runs great. The dealership looked professional and fantastic along with my dealer who was just the same! Brooke was awesome at helping me complete the process. Truely glad I got my first car from there. - Noah C.

Brooke

Dave1974
3/08/2016

"Fantastic staff "

From the first phone call with Merced to the final Handshake with Kareem, you can't beat there customer service. No hidden fees and knowledgeable employees. I shopped for four days and after test driving 16 cars, I found a 2014 Jetta se that was perfect. Thanks Elite Motors for making me feel like family.

Merced, Kareem

Sagittar2x
2/29/2016

"Happy Camper!"

I had been researching, searching, and watching for a particular for months on many auto site. It came down to one at Elite Motors...great price, great staff and very patient!

Kareem