Elite Motors

Elite Motors Info

Heath L Marcus
4/27/2016

"Fantastic Buying Experience!"

Bought our 2012 RAV4 from Elite Motors in April 2016. Without a doubt, the best car buying experience I've EVER had! Keith Martorana was a fantastic sales rep, helping through the process with exceptional info and insight, but absolutely no pressure whatsoever. The entire buying process was quick and efficient, we picked up the car 2 days after first visit and were in and out in about 30 minutes at pick-up. Truly a 5-STAR dealer, and my new place to buy cars. We will definitely be back! -Heath Marcus Virginia Beach

Keith Martorana

vervada
4/21/2016

"Great Service"

Amazing service. They came and picked me up and took me to work afterwards because I didn't have a vehicle. Merced and Corbin were great. They worked so hard to get me my new car. Highly recommend Elite motors to anyone looking for a new car.

Merced & Corbin

troyh
4/15/2016

"Great Job!"

The team at Elite Motors did an amazing job when I purchased my vehicle this week. I got a prompt reply to my email to set up an appointment to test drive and despite arriving 30 minutes early, it was ready within 5 minutes. Afterwards, they worked with the financing and got a better APR than my own bank was willing to provide and did a great job of getting me out of there without undue waiting! I totaled my car in an accident over the weekend and I wasn't looking forward to shopping for a new car at all! Kareem made the buying experience something I actually enjoyed every step of the way and was a pleasure to work with throughout the short process. Stop reading this and call him already!

Cicin757
4/07/2016

"Guaranteed to be satisfied"

This is the best customer service and satisfaction that I have experienced. There aren't too many dealerships you can say that about. I never felt pressured and love my new car!

Anthony

NoahTheSage
3/11/2016

"Easy First Purchase"

They had what I wanted. The car was clean and runs great. The dealership looked professional and fantastic along with my dealer who was just the same! Brooke was awesome at helping me complete the process. Truely glad I got my first car from there. - Noah C.

Brooke

Dave1974
3/08/2016

"Fantastic staff "

From the first phone call with Merced to the final Handshake with Kareem, you can't beat there customer service. No hidden fees and knowledgeable employees. I shopped for four days and after test driving 16 cars, I found a 2014 Jetta se that was perfect. Thanks Elite Motors for making me feel like family.

Merced, Kareem

Sagittar2x
2/29/2016

"Happy Camper!"

I had been researching, searching, and watching for a particular for months on many auto site. It came down to one at Elite Motors...great price, great staff and very patient!

Gerquel14
2/28/2016

"Great Experience! "

I recently purchased a 2010 black Honda Civic from Elite Motors! Brooke, my salesperson was amazing and very nice. She made sure I got the car that I wanted and also affordable for me being a college student! Elite Motors made my first time buyer experience one to remember! Thank you!

Brooke

big woo
1/29/2016

"Great car buying experience"

This used car dealership is great. I showed up to the dealership with the car that I wanted to purchase and spoke to the salespeople. They helped me look over the vehicle and take a test drive. Once I returned and was ready to buy the vehicle. We went over the paperwork and I was out the door within an hour. This was a very smooth process. The salespeople were great and I appreciate the service that they provided me and I love my 2012 Honda Accord.

john1315
1/27/2016

"Awesome"

Went there with a car in mind, they helped answer any and all questions I had about the car. It was an easy experience all around. Would definitely go again.

Merced