Elite Motors

Virginia Beach, Virginia 23454
Elite Motors Info

big woo
1/29/2016

"Great car buying experience"

This used car dealership is great. I showed up to the dealership with the car that I wanted to purchase and spoke to the salespeople. They helped me look over the vehicle and take a test drive. Once I returned and was ready to buy the vehicle. We went over the paperwork and I was out the door within an hour. This was a very smooth process. The salespeople were great and I appreciate the service that they provided me and I love my 2012 Honda Accord.

Kareem

john1315
1/27/2016

"Awesome"

Went there with a car in mind, they helped answer any and all questions I had about the car. It was an easy experience all around. Would definitely go again.

Merced

Matt
1/25/2016

"Great experience!"

Great job by these guys! My sales guy Kareem was outstanding! He made everything go super smooth! Great deal and car! Thanks Elite Motors!! I will buy my next car from Elite Motors!

Kareem McClarty

vnewtonxk07
1/15/2016

"Awesome purchase of a beautiful 07 Jaguar XK"

Thank you to Kareem and the staff at Elite motors for selling me a great 07 Jaguar Xk. They had the best deal out there so I drove 5 1/2 hours to make the deal happen. After we met on a great price we closed the deal. Thanks again for helping me join the elite club of Jaguar XK owners. Love the new ride. Check these guys out.

Kareem Mccarty

Deschet
12/29/2015

"Love this place"

Made buying a car fast and easy, had exactly what I wanted , late model with factory warranty. I would recommend Elite if looking for any great deal on a used vehicle with low mileage. Sofya , Sarah were awesome. Thanks, Joe

tannershowalter
12/29/2015

"Perfect Christmas Present "

I recently purchased a 2008 Land Rover Range Rover for my girlfriend as a Christmas present and she absolutely loves it. The vehicle was remarkable inside and out, Elite really knows how to pick and choose the best vehicles for their inventory. The saleswoman, Sofya, helped out a tremendous amount with everything, especially getting the financing on a day when none of the banks were open. I will definitely be visiting again in the future when it comes time for another new vehicle. -Tanner, Poquoson, VA

twchristensen
4/24/2015

"5 Star Operation"

Purchased a 2011 Honda Insight from Elite Motors, and let me say, the Elite Team (Sofya and Kareem) are amazing. Got me a great deal, great financing options, and were super pleasant to work with. I'm always apprehensive going with smaller dealers, you always wonder how professional their operation is, but in this case, with Elite Motors, just WOW! I can easily and highly recommend doing business with them, and I'm not a guy that gives 5 stars a lot, I tend to be a bit nit picky, but this is, in fact, a 5 star operation all the way. Trustworthy and no BS on price or execution. You gotta love that. Thanks Elite!

bfry
3/16/2015

"Best at Va Beach!"

My husband and I just bought our first car together at Elite and it's awesome. Great condition, great deal, and no BS to wade through before you get to a good price! Allen M. was so helpful. He showed us our tC in the pouring rain, and got through the paper work like it was nothing. Thanks so much, guys! We're so happy!

Allen M.

Brittsimmons
11/20/2014

"Great cars, great price, great people! "

I absolutely love elite motors! I visited a few times throughout my car buying experience and every single time was better and better! Allen is amazing as well as the rest of the staff there. They try hard to make you feel like family! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Allen

jennifer.ramirez.12979
11/12/2014

"So glad I went to elite motors"

Allen made this experience amazing. Not your typical sale men. He listens to what you want and works to achieve your wants and needs. Thumbs up

Allen