Elliott Auto Group

Pegues-Hurst Motor Co.

James Hodge Motors Inc

Mcook1107
7/15/2016

"Great buying experience! "

Andrew Cox went above and beyond in getting us exactly what we needed in a vehicle. Answered every question, and really made our buying experience amazing. Would highly recommend this dealership!

Andrew Cox

Pam Stovall Roberts
7/11/2016

"Great experience!!"

Jeremy and Brian were so awesome to deal with!! We love our new truck!! We will be back for our next vehicle purchase! Thanks guys!!!

Jeremy,Brian

Kelly59
6/28/2016

"Dealing with Elliott"

Jeremy Reynolds was very personable, very knowledgable, and answered all our questions. He was very respectful of our time and very good to deal with. He and Jack made this a very good experience! Thank you very much.

Jeremy Reynolds and Jack Wilbanks

Hotlegs27
6/25/2016

"Fourth Car from Elliott"

This is our fourth vehicle purchase from Elliott Ford and they are always awesome. Their pricing is great and service is second to none.

Matt Farrer, Charlie Wilbanks, Jason Hein

kjackson67
6/17/2016

"Repair"

My power steering went out in my Fusion. I contacted Thad at the Ford Service Dept. He immediately looked at the Ford website and discovered that there was a recall on my car. He answered every question I asked and even some I didn't think to ask. He is an asset to this company. I also had a chance to deal with Jason in the service dept as well. He is also knowledgeable, friendly, and very customer oriented. I will recommend this service department to anyone needing car repair.

Thad and Jason in service department

Decades with Ford
6/11/2016

"Enjoyable buying experience and dependable service"

This is the second Edge that we have bought here at Elliott. We continue to come back to this dealership because of the low pressure and friendly buying experience and their 'part of the family" service department. It also means a lot to us that Ford did not take a bail out in 2008.

Mark Safford

jowens
6/06/2016

"Great dealership! "

I recently purchased a used Ford Edge from the Elliot Auto Group. It was my first time buying a vehicle, and I couldn't be happier with the experience.

Jeremy Reynolds, Jose Rodriguez

Chicken
5/10/2016

"Pleasure doing business with you!"

I love my new car! Rossel and the Elliott team were wonderful to work with. I will be doing business with them in the future.

Rossel Bello, Jason Hein, Charlie Wilbanks

May 26, 2016

Chicken, Thank you for your business and your kind words. Rossel is great with his clients and works hard to help you find the perfect fit for your situation. As you said, "I love my new car!" and that speaks volumes! Thanks again for choosing Elliott Auto Group and we are proud to have you as a member of the "Elliott Family".

Brandi Hill
5/02/2016

"Amazing Customer Service"

After buying my first brand new car from Elliott & having such a wonderful experience, I will never buy a car anywhere else other than Elliott. We were offered a drink everytime we walked in, & never kept waiting. We felt right at home. Everyone was so helpful and so dedicated to getting me into the right vehicle. These guys did an amazing job and they are highly appreciated.

Brent Dove, Jason Hein, Charlie Wilbanks

May 26, 2016

Brandi, Thank you for your kind words and for your business, We appreciate you giving us an opportunity to earn your business. You stated that, "We felt right at home. Everyone was so helpful and so dedicated to getting me into the right vehicle.". That is exactly our goal! We strive to make sure your time spent with us is fun, exciting and relaxed. Thanks again for choosing Elliott Auto Group for your very first brand new car and we are proud to count you as a member of the "Elliott Family".

Nate Nazz
4/27/2016

"Awesome experience"

I live in Illinois and traveled to these guys to buy my car. They worked with me and helped make the process as simple and clean as possible. Love my new car! Matt Farrer was an excellent customer service/sales rep and did an excellent job coordinating everything. Highly recommend these guys!

Matt Farrer, Robby Dunn

May 25, 2016

Nate, Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience. You mentioned that you made the trip to Mt. Pleasant, TX and Elliott Auto Group from Illinois and that the process was "as simple and clean as possible". That is the way that car buying should be. Matt is fantastic and his acumen in working with Internet clients is the best there is. Again, thanks for choosing Elliott Auto Group and we are proud to have you as a member of the Illinois branch of the "Elliott Family".