Elliott Auto Group - Service Center

Elliott Auto Group - Service Center
2045 Burton Rd,
Mount Pleasant, TX 75455
Elliott Auto Group Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Elliott Auto Group

9 Service Center Reviews
Cooper
6/15/2015

"Impeccable Service"

Elliott Chrysler Dodge Jeep's service is impeccable! From the point of purchase to service they are outstanding in their customer service. I would highly recommend them!

June 26, 2015

Cooper, Thank you so much for you kind words. Our goal is to provide an amazing ownership experience for you, not just a great buying experience, but the entire time you own the vehicle. Thank you for recommending us to others, we appreciate it. Again, thank you for choosing Elliott Auto Group and we are proud to count you as a member of the "Elliott Family".

MGRK
9/01/2014

"Excellent service"

After taking our 8-year old Grand Caravan in for repairs yesterday, we bought our third minivan from Elliott's and have always had an excellent experience with everyone, especially Michael Whitney. Rossel Bello was impressive in his knowledge and helpfulness. The service department has provided excellent service after our purchases.

September 02, 2014

MGRK, We want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for just being a great Elliott Auto Group client over the years. We strive hard to make sure that every experience you have with us is amazing and it doesn't matter what department with which you deal. As you know, our Service department is excellent in all aspects of vehicle care. Whether we are changing your oil or changing your transmission, our guys can get it done quickly and cost effectively without sacrificing the quality of their work. Michael has been a stalwart of customer service since he entered the car business over 25 years ago and Rossel is fantastic in his knowledge, his enthusiasm and his overall excitement which he brings to the table. We are constantly working to make the car buying process fun and enjoyable again...as it should be. Thank you for making Elliott Auto Group your car/minivan dealer and service center. We look forward to serving all your future needs as well. We are proud to count you as a loyal member of the "Elliott Family"!

james.r.dyer.39
7/18/2014

"Outstanding Experience"

We had the engine light come on our old truck last night. Miss Pam in Service was so wonderful to work us in. When I arrived, she was so nice that I figured if we needed a new truck, this was the place. Everyone was so nice. Rossel took great care of me and when I brought my wife in, he answered all of her questions. So, we went from having our former truck fixed to buying a new one. We are so pleased with the new truck and the new folks we have met at Elliot.

July 23, 2014

James, Thank you for your kind words and for your business. We are thrilled that we had the opportunity to assist you in both our Service Department and our Sales Department. As you mentioned, we have an excellent staff that is absolutely focused on making your experience an amazing one. Both Rossel and Pam are top notch people and they both know their respective business as well as anyone. Their experience and knowledge keeps them on the top of the mountain as far as serving our clients needs and wants. Thanks again for your business and we are proud to have you as a part of the "Elliott Family".

jumpingtom
3/25/2014

"I came to the dealership to have my 2005 Ford F-150..."

I came to the dealership to have my 2005 Ford F-150 serviced. The left driver window actuator was broken. They had one in stock and put the vehicle in the shop immediately. While I was waiting I decided to check out the Certified pre-owned trucks on the lot. I was greeted by Mark Safford and was immediately taken to look at the vehicles on the lot. He was able to answer all of the questions I had. When the number were run as to the price of the new vehicle, I accepted the offer. All of the staff mentioned in the above employee selection did everything they could to make my purchase enjoyable. I have always been pleased with the service and help I have received at Elliot Ford.

April 28, 2014

jumpingtom, Thank you so much for your review and more importantly for your business. You hit on a couple of topics that not everyone is aware of. First, our service department is second to none. Obviously, we can't stock every possible item, but we do our best to make sure that we stock as much as we can. Secondly, our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles are truly unique units that are basically in like new condition and come with extra warranties and several other benefits that you won't get without buying a Ford Certified Pre-Owned. Also, some dealers will tell you that they have certified all of their pre-owned units, make sure to find out what that certification entails. All Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicles have to meet stringent Ford guidelines and due to the fact that they have met those guidelines, Ford Motor Company adds some great benefits to the buyer such as roadside assistance and extra warranties. CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) units are excellent vehicles to check out! Thank you again for your business and for taking the time to share your story. We are proud to have you as part of the Elliott Family!

pdragon58
2/10/2014

"Brought my 2002 Excursion in for problems (noises) with..."

Brought my 2002 Excursion in for problems (noises) with front suspension. I Described the noises I have heard as best as possible. After several days, I was informed of the list of parts that were determined to be bad, needing replacement. I thought the price was exhorbitant, but I effectively had no choice. So I agreed to the list. I picked up the "repaired vehicle" after a few more days. I live about 90 miles from the Dealer. All of the problems I had just paid over $3700.00 to get fixed presented themselves on the way home. The very next day I was called by the delaership. I told them what had happened and that I was told by the Service rep that it may take a few days for the "noises" to stop. Suffice to say, they didn't. In addition, the vehicle now has two problems that didn't exist before I brough the truck in. So, I took it back. I had a mechanic ride in the vehicle with me to confirm what I was hearing, which he did. Bottom line, I am now being told that other parts have broken and that I need to spend another $1400.00+ for those repairs. Then the dealership can begin to try to diagnose the original problem I brought the vehicle in for service to fix. So, I need to spend well over $5,000.00 to begin getting an accurate diagnosis of front end squeaks and rattles. To be clear, I will attempt to contact the Service Manager to get these issues resolved tomorrow. To date, the service rep has changed his story on certain repairs already and has declared that the vehicle is very rusty and "must have come from up north." The vehicle is in immaculate shape. I degrease the engine bay and underside every 6 months. I have reapplied rust proof primer to the frame every 3 years. Further, I was just underneath the entire vehicle installing a new backup camera during the Holidays. It isn't rusty. The vehicle is usually spotless. I am highly capable mechanically and do most of my own work (which actually, this vehicle has needed very little). However, in this instance, I do not possess the tools to remove major front end compnonents on my own. I now wish I had never bothered to leave the vehicle in the first place. I did so because I had my 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 worked on by the other service dept at this delaer. The work wasn't cheap but I got a good estimate the day I dropped the truck off. The repairs were completed to my absolute satisfatcion and everything I asked for was fixed. Unfortunately, there is a world of difference between the Dodge service Dept. and the Ford service Dept. at the same dealership. Clearly one needs improvement. I will update my saga based on the results I get from teh Service Manager and/or General Manager. In the meantime, beware. Everyone is nice when they are selling you something. I believe the true mark of a business is how you aretreated when something with the product goes wrong.

March 03, 2014

pdragon58, pdragon58, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I would like to apologize that this situation occurred in the first place. I am glad that is has since been rectified to your satisfaction. I agree with you that you can learn a lot about a company by how they deal with a difficult situation. Obviously, our priority is to make sure that every person is dealt with honestly, courteously and in an appropriate manner that satisfies our clients beyond their expectations. Our overwhelming number of positive reviews right here on Dealer Rater stand as a testimony to that fact. However, there are times when, unfortunately, there are misunderstandings and we take these very seriously. As with every encounter we have with our clients, our goal is to make certain that all the concerns are addressed and that the outcome exceeds your expectations. It is my understanding that all of the work has been completed on your Ford Excursion and you are satisfied with the results. It is our desire that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Once more, we do appreciate and value you as a client. Additionally we thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is through feedback like yours, that we have the opportunity to re-evaluate our processes and refine them so that we can avoid misunderstandings in the future. Sincerely, David Sharp Elliott Auto Group

brb_mgb
10/31/2013

"I just wanted to let you and your staff know how much..."

I just wanted to let you and your staff know how much Gregg and I appreciate the time and effort you put into figuring out what was wrong with our 2012 Dodge Ram pickup (yes, the infamous white one with all the cluster and module issues) and doing what it took to correct the problem. I know it was a thorn in your side, but I am so happy to have it back! This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Elliott’s and the only time we’ve had an issue with any of the vehicles. Thank you all for going above and beyond to make it right. Please let your drivers know how much we appreciate them driving all the way to Weatherford for us! We’ll be back for our fourth vehicle in a few years. ? Thank you all again. Very Truly Yours, Gregg and Brittany Banks

November 12, 2013

Gregg and Brittany, First let me say that we are sorry that you had any issue with your truck but as you know, there are times when even the best vehicles have some issues. The big thing is knowing that if you do have a problem, your dealership will take care of you. I appreciate you sharing your story with us here because it really brings out an area that a lot of people worry about, that being service after the sale. As you mentioned, here at Elliott Auto Group, we have a very highly trained group of technicians who will do everything that they can to make sure that everything on your vehicle is fixed to your satisfaction. I'm glad that we were able to handle the cluster and module problem for you and never worry about being a "thorn in our side", as we are here to serve you. Thank you for you business, for your kind words and for being a member of the "Elliott Family".

pkvd
10/21/2013

"I am always greeted with a smile. I am treated like..."

I am always greeted with a smile. I am treated like someone really cares about me. I am made to feel special. I am always updated concerning other matters which need my action. Everyone in the company greets you when they come through the service waiting room. I really like they way I feel. I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else.

October 21, 2013

pkvd, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone here on DealerRater. We are thrilled to be your full service dealer. One statement you made is especially telling as to how we do business. You said, "I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else.". That is as complimentary as anyone could possibly be and it is very appreciated. Our Service Advisors are extremely well trained, our Service Technicians and Mechanics are among the best in the business and will always do everything that they can to take care of you. Again, we appreciate you and are happy to have you in the "Elliott Family".

Mgann1
10/09/2013

"Service department is outstanding, they go the extra mile..."

Service department is outstanding, they go the extra mile to ensure all concerns are handled. Mr. Vaughn is extremely detailed and his diligence is obvious in the attention given to Elliott's customers. I would recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle, but also to any vehicle owner needing a reliable and respectable service center. Chrysler product or not, they will not let you down.

Monty Vaughn

October 09, 2013

Mgann1, I want to thank you for your kind words. As you know, finding quality and trustworthy people to care for your vehicle it of utmost importance. At Elliott Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we want to be your one stop car guys, whether it is for something as simple as an oil change or something as intensive as replacing your engine, we are the right people for you. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for being a part of the Elliott Family.

whit1gentry
7/24/2013

"If you're looking for an oil and filter change on a..."

If you're looking for an oil and filter change on a Ford diesel truck and you don't mind paying twice the going price, go to Elliott Ford. They will charge you $143.42, or you can go to ten other places in Mount Pleasant and pay about $75.00. Is Ford oil really that much better? The change date and mileage is the same as the other places. You can also get a good deal on a differential servicing with fluid change--Elliott costs $179.10, Kwik Kar quoted me $76.99 same synthetic fluid.

September 03, 2013

whit1gentry, I want to again apologize for the inconvenience that you had. As we have discussed with you, there was an error in a new computer system that we had just set up that caused you to be incorrectly charged. I appreciate that you were understanding in allowing us to explain this to you and wanted to let anyone who read this review know that we have indeed cleared up the situation with you and with the computer system. While our goal is to be perfect in every instance, there are times when we fall short. It is through your willingness to share your experience that we can get better in that effort. Once again, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. As you know, you are absolutely a valued customer and an important part of the "Elliott Family".

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.