Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Product Specialist

July 21, 2017

"Great Experience"

- jcabral4024

My Wife and I have been looking for a new car and was referred to the dealership by my son. Walked in meet with Richard and he was very understanding with our needs and allowed us to take the vehicle for a test drive and check the ease of my mother in law to enter and exit the vehicle. Whole experience with Richard, Noel and Mark was great. Will recommend anyone in the market for a new vehicle to see them.

Mark Watters

July 19, 2017

"Outstanding experience, no pressure sales totally satified"

- T&D

My wife and I looked at the truck on line and were waiting for it to come in so when in came in we went to the Elmwood Dealership. I first was contacted by Mark Waters, he in turn had me speak to Richard Miranda, I can say it was the best car buying experience my wife and I ever had, no gimmicks, no fast talk, just a plain courteous and a very respectful way to be involved in the purchase of our new vehicle. Once we signed to purchase the vehicle we then spoke with Noel Tavarez about our finances again very courteous and pleasant person to deal with. I would highly recommend Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to any of my family and friends it was a very enjoyable and happy experience, this is how purchasing a new vehicle should be.

Mark Watters

July 19, 2017

"Excellent dealer!"

- Lisa Cash

This is our second experience with Elmwood and each transaction was extremely smooth and pain free! Damien is new to Elmwood. He was very friendly and patient with us. With experience he will be able to predict next steps. Overall we enjoyed our experience and have recommended this dealer to family that are the market.

Benamino Sciarcon