Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

625 Taunton Ave.,
East Providence, Rhode Island 02914
Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Located in East Providence. Happily serving the people of RI, CT, MA for over forty 40 years. Se Habla Espanol Parliamo Italiano Falamos Portuguese

About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Dave wrangler 2014
8/01/2015

"Good selection, helpful staff. "

I lucked out, I landed Jason Mirabal for my salesman. Good dude, same age as me not pushy, knew what I wanted and liked. It's been a few days and Jason and I still text about parts I want to order and services Elmwood provides. He gained a customer for life, I won't be shopping around when it's time for a new vehicle.

22engine
7/30/2015

"Best Experience Ever Buying A Vehicle"

Purchased a new Cherokee and after having it for the night I just wasn't happy with it. Was up all night with buyers remorse thinking I was stuck with the vehicle. Went back in the morning to the dealer and explained my feelings and they went above and beyond to fix everything. They worked for over two hours getting into a Wrangle and getting it for the same PRICE. They went above and beyond to make me happy and work out a deal when they could have told me sorry you already agreed on the other but they didn't. I know for a fact there isn't many dealers out there that would do this. The people working there actually cared about everything and wanted to make sure the customer was happy 100%. They have even been in contact multiple times since to make sure I was still happy and the car was everything I wanted. Jayson my sales man was great. Just go and see for yourself.

Jayson Mirabal

Kmoney
7/28/2015

"Excellent, professional service"

I received the most buyer-friendly, professional car buying experience at Elmwood Auto Group. The salesman, Eniezer Rios, was helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. He treated me exactly the way you want to be treated when you're shopping for a new car.

Fj
7/28/2015

"Pleasant first car buying experience!"

I would highly recommend Elmwood Chrysler for your car buying needs. This was my first time setting out to buy a car on my own and working with Eniezer was a pleasure. He was very patient, I know I asked the same questions over and over again! He took his time explaining different models and insisted on giving me the keys to 3 cars and spend as much time as I needed "exploring" to make my decision. Never did I feel rushed, and after several hours, I felt confident with the car I chose to purchase. I am looking forward to having a long term relationship with this dealership!

cid
7/26/2015

"it was the best experience i had!!"

I would definitely recommend people to buy cars there it was a excellent experience with Noel tavarez he explained everything to me.I recommend that costumes go to him he's the best dealer!I bought my car from him

ED
7/25/2015

"Ryan was awesome to work with !!!!!"

I worked with Ryan Wilkins in purchasing my Jeep Grand. Cherokee. I cannot say enough good things about him. From the moment he greeted us at the door of the dealership, he was friendly, professional, kind, courteous and also extremely knowledgeable. He was easy to work with and put us at ease immediately in a potentially stressful time. Most importantly, when my Cherokee arrived, he was very thorough and took time to review the details of my vehicle which was important to me as this was all new to me. For this reason alone, I would recommend him . Victor was also very easy to work with. He was very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Ryan and Victor without reservations and this dealership.

2015 Jeep Wrangler Altitude
7/24/2015

"2015 Jeep Wrangler Altitude Edition"

Thank You to Eniezer Rios, Ben Sciarcon, and Mark Watters for the excellent customer service we received in purchasing our new Wrangler. Eniezer made my wife feel at home and like family as he included her in all aspects of our Jeep Purchase. I really appreciate the time they all took with us making the purchase the easiest we have ever made. Never have i run into such great customer service. We Highly recommend to anyone the Team at Elmwood Jeep, they are light years ahead of others in the customer service area. We love our Jeep and hope to do business again. Please do yourself a favor and stop in at Elmwood for a truly great buying experience.

dodge ram
7/24/2015

"A fantastic vehicle with an amazing sales employee!"

My boyfriend and I just purchased "the beast", a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck this past Thursday at your dealership. We test drove it last Sunday and were so happy with it and our service, that we came back on Thursday and purchased said vehicle. Sherman Jones was our salesman and his knowledge and personality made our experience at Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram a memorable, good and very fun one. Sherman is funny, charismatic and real. He made us laugh a lot but made sure we were educated about the process of purchasing a vehicle there as well as with the vehicle itself. Sherman made sure we knew any person or department at the dealership that we might need to visit in the future. Victor Amaral worked hard at getting us the best deal we could get through financing and even texted us while we were away from the dealership with new information about our financing. He made sure we knew our options and what to expect as well as was able to add in an extended warranty to our package. Victor was very professional, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. We will definitely be referring anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle to Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and make sure they know our great experience and the people we worked with! Thanks again and Best Regards, Heather and Billy (ecstatic Ram 1500 new owners:)

jessesant
7/21/2015

"Loving my new Jeep!"

I've been driving jeeps now for years. This makes my 7th one, I never went for the limited until now, only because I thought the price would be way out of my range. Nathan Amaral worked with me until I got to a payment I felt comfortable with. He was excellent, so happy and excited for me. It made this stressful experience a lot easier, and because of Nathan Elmwood is now my only jeep dealer and I'll be back for sure at the end of this lease to sign on a new one!

yulissa008
7/21/2015

"Great group of Sales person"

Everyone is so friendly, they help me until I got the rate I wanted. they are a great group of sales man, and everyone is so nice and understanding. a special thanks to Noel Tavarez and Vincent Asermely for working with me and making my day with my Dodge Durango, and for the second time they sold me a great vehicle for my family of 7 seven. thanks again guys xoxo

Scott in Services for making sure my Durango was ready for the road...

Reviews of Victor Amaral