Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Benamino Sciarcon

Dennis Freeman, General Manager, Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dennis Freeman

September 22, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

- webibeay

On 09/20, I went into Elmwood Jeep as I was in the market for a new 2017 Grand Cherokee and overall had the most incredible car buying experience.... What a professional, fantastic dealer as a whole with an extremely customer oriented team which made the whole experience quick and painless. I had initially started off sending an inquiry via the Web on 09/16 after a previous good experience my brother-in-law had when he purchased his Wrangler from Elmwood in 2012. Almost immediately heard from Jason Gilbault. He was professional, informative and extremely clear with pricing and rebate/incentive breakdown. He answered all my questions accurately and then followed up several days later to see if I had any questions. We subsequently setup an appointment for me to come in on 09/20 and I met with Dan Daily. Dan was great - he showed me the vehicle, we took a test drive and answered all my questions about the Jeep. Following the evaluation of my trade which came in exactly where I wanted it to - I proceeded to purchase the vehicle Vincent was quick with the paperwork and that day I drove home in my new Grand Cherokee. Overall, many dealers play games with pricing, incentives, and trade-in value (which I was very firm with what I wanted) - Elmwood was exactly the opposite. Everything was exactly as advertised, the team listened to my concerns, and frankly when the dreaded price negotiation time came and I told them what I wanted to pay they in a matter of minutes they came back with exactly what I asked for. There was no games/back and forth!!!! I actually sat there stunned for a moment as I had expected another response. After speaking with an visiting several other local dealers I had left for lack of honestly and professionalism.... Elmwood was exactly the opposite. I have to admit I'm rather demanding and not the easiest person and this group as whole just wow'd me on every front. They have gained a customer for life here and I will most-definitely recommend them to any and everyone I know looking for a truly exceptional customer experience!!!!! Thank you to everyone but especially Dan & Jason... you both truly Rock!!!!!!

Dan Daly
Vincent Asermely
Jason Guilbault

September 20, 2017

"We went to the dealership looking at new 4 door jeeps"

- Chief

The sales associate was friendly and went over the vehicle in its entirety re the different aspects of the vehicle. It was our first time leasing and both the sale associate and the finance department explained the process.

Wayne Bland
Noel Tavarez

September 18, 2017

"Happy longtime customer"

- trinijam89

I have purchased many vehicles in the past including a 2002 Dodge Caravan from Elmwood Dodge. Sherman Jones is the most honest and trustworthy salesperson I have ever met. He worked very diligently to get me the deal I wanted; I feel very confident in recommending him to a friend or family member that is looking to purchase a new vehicle. Sherman Jones is definitely an asset to Elwood, Chrysler Jeep. Sincerely, Curt, Happy customer

Sherman Jones