Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

625 Taunton Ave.,
East Providence, Rhode Island 02914
Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Located in East Providence. Happily serving the people of RI, CT, MA for over forty 40 years. Se Habla Espanol Parliamo Italiano Falamos Portuguese

About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Fordfusion107
8/27/2015

"Professional , very happy"

I'm 17 years old and just bought my first car today, jayson helped me out and taught me everything I had to know about this car , introduced me into the car world. Great experience love the car

Frank G3
8/27/2015

"I couldn't be happier doing business with Elmwood Dodge"

Thanks to Ryan Wilkins. With his knowledge and understanding of what I wanted I was comfortable with him thru every turn. What an amazing young man Ryan is. Elmwood Dodge should be proud to have him on staff. Also Victor , and Vinny helped me along with the financial/ registering aspect of the deal. Now I have the awsome 2015 Challenger that I once dreamed about in my younger days. Thank you once again Ryan Wilkins and Elmwood Dodge for making this possible. YOU GUY'S ROCK!!!!

Victormolina

"Elboriconelram"

I came in to the dealership just to look at cars and price but Jayson Mirabal talked me into getting a ram 1500 black truck he was so knowledgeable about the truck that I thought he built it himself 1st expirence in buying a new car and it was the best I highly recommend elmwood and make sure to see JAYSON he's calm and makes process easy.

KPRZYSTARZ
8/27/2015

"First place I am checking next time I need a new car!"

Great place to buy a car. I am a woman and it was my first time buying a car. I had a horrible experience with other slimy dealers and Elmwood was the exact opposite. No pressure Al Torres was super nice and great to work with and so was Victor in the finance department. They didn't try to sell me any extra nonsense and they made me a great deal and stood behind the used car they sold. There was slight damage to one tire and when it was noted, they replaced the tire without a second thought after the deal was already closed. Service department was awesome too! Great place! Check here for your next used or new car purchase!

Michael T
8/25/2015

"Jeep Grand Cherokee Purchase"

My 3rd purchase with this dealership, that speaks for itself. Jayson Mirabal was the salesperson I worked with. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. We had a unrushed test drive, discussed what was desired to make the sale happen, we closed the deal and I drove the Jeep home that day. Jayson was also prompt about follow-up issues.

glocester1
8/20/2015

"Another Satisfied customer"

I leased my new 2015 Dodge Longhorn pickup and I love it. It full loaded with the hemi of course, this truck rides better than my 2014 BMW 528, my sale person was Eniezer Rios who turned out be a very nice knowledgeable you man, he made the transaction as smooth as possible. I would recommend him to anyone buying a new car or truck. I do want to mention Victor Amaral the finance manager, who was super with his paper work and my final pricing. Both Of you deserve a big Thanks> I will see you when I come in for my first oil change. Gerry Catalano

val68
8/14/2015

"Happy Satisfied Customer"

I visited Elmwood Chrysler Dodge and was greeted by Eniezer Rios who is one of the newer salesmen at this Dealership. He listened to what I was looking for and showed me different options. We test drove a few vehicles and I had to get going. I told Eniezer the price I wanted to pay and the vehicle I liked the best and said you know what I am looking for, call me when you have something that fits my needs. There was no pushy sales pitch and I appreciated that. Eniezer checked in to see how my search was going and to let me know he would continue to keep and eye out for what I wanted. Eniezer called one day and told me he had found the van I was looking for. I went down to the dealership to see it and Bingo! just what I was looking for. He saw me and my husband through the entire transaction and painlessly we picked up our van a couple days later. I highly recommend Eniezer and Elmwood Chrysler Dodge in East Providence.

Nplausse1003
8/13/2015

"Elmwood is the best dealership I've bought a car fro"

A BIG thank you to Nathan and Dennis. They were extremely helpful and made this car buying experience painless! They were super knowledgeable about all the cars and helped me make a decision on what car would fit my needs best. Thanks Elmwood!

franco403
8/12/2015

"IT WAS AMAZING."

This was my first time at a dealership to purchase my first car. The first person my mother and I saw on the lot was Eniezer Rios and he was very friendly and helpful when it came to helping me find the car I wanted. The environment all around was friendly and opening, everyone was welcoming and helpful. I definitely can say that it was a great experience and I would recommend it to all.

Happy Buyer
8/12/2015

"First Time Customer"

This was my first time to a dealership to purchase a brand new car, Eniezer Rios was my salesperson, he was very helpful and knowledgeable, I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle to go and see him

Reviews of Victor Amaral