Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

625 Taunton Ave.,
East Providence, Rhode Island 02914
Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Located in East Providence. Happily serving the people of RI, CT, MA for over forty 40 years. Se Habla Espanol Parliamo Italiano Falamos Portuguese

About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Glenn Sermos
5/23/2016

"Walked out with a better deal than expected"

I came in with my wife to look at 3 different used Dodge Rams. I worked with Eniezer and we had a price set in mind and were unable to get to that goal. While walking out we were stopped by James Bray, who along with Eniezer, worked us into a lease for a 2016 Ram with a lower payment per month than what we had set in mind. Both gentlemen were fantastic to work with, they go out of their way to make you feel like you are important. How often do you leave a dealer with a newer vehicle for a lower price? I would HIGHLY recommend you go and see these 2 if you are in the market for a vehicle. Will be going back when I need a new vehicle.

walpolemoparfan

"Pressure Free Zone"

Buying a new car is often described in many 4 letters words by people, these people have never had the pleasure of the Elmwood DCJ experience. Upon arrival we greeted multiple times by the staff on the sales floor. We knew going in we wanted a caravan just not sure about then option packages. My wife and Richard Miranda took a van for a test drive, upon returning we were able to privately discuss option packages. Richard was able to clearly explain what was included while showing us the cost breakdown. At no time did we feel pressured to but the most expensive model. We soon settled on a model that worked for our budget. Financing was handled by Vincent, he was able to get us a very very good rate, along with all rebates that were being offered. Vincent took the time to introduce to the service department. The whole experience was remarkable for its simplicity. Throw in a few days for paperwork and a little over a week from the test drive we took delivery of a granite 2016 grand caravan. I would send all three of my friends to ELMWOOD DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP !

Gregory A. Mathias

"Fair dealers"

Allan was my sales person and he was a no-pressure, nice guy to deal with. I highly recommend him. Vincent was very helpful with financing and did not pressure me to purchase add-ons

IceCold23
5/22/2016

"Amazing"

This was my first time buying a car from a dealer I almost didn't go there. Luckly the universe pointed me in the right direction. I walked in there everyone was kind and respectful and made it a pleasant experiance. They made it as painless as possible and were able to find the answers for all of my questions. I feel like I not only got a new car but got a new friend in the process. #Marcioisawesome

Jen from registration

Jeep owner123
5/20/2016

"My first new car in ten years!!!"

I went back to Elmwood Dodge after owning my van for ten years and spoke with Mr. Miranda who was our salesman way back then and we are now driving a new Jeep Patriot. We are leasing for the first time and Mr. Miranda and Mr. Asermely were so helpful with the whole process answering all our questions which made our experience so easy. Best car experience and everyone is so helpful from sales to service!

cappgunn
5/18/2016

"Great People"

Vincent Asermely and Richard Miranda are by far the easiest and most professional people I have ever dealt with when it comes to buying vehicles. This was my second purchase involving them in the last five months. I highly recommend this dealership and do yourself a favor....ask for both Vincent and Richard, you will not be disappointed.

Karl Babbitt
5/18/2016

"New Jeep"

First time buyer from Elmwood Dodge , Jeep , everything about this purchase was wonderful from the time I walked in to look around to the day I took delivery of my Jeep Cherokee Latitude . Thank you Richard, Ben , Vinny and James for making me feel like family . Mary Babbitt

millie714
5/17/2016

"Jeep purchase"

I just purchased a jeep sahara at Elmwood Jeep. I have purchased many vehicles but this experience has to be the best I;ve ever had. Marcio my sales person, Ben the sales manager and Vinny the finance manger were a pleasure to work with.

kcimino1
5/17/2016

"Amazing Experience.....Everyone was so helpful!!!"

I went to Elmwood Doge last week just to get an idea of what my 2010 Jeep would be worth as a trade in on a pre-owned Jeep. While I was there Richard Miranda sat with us and gave us our options.....He then explained why leasing would be a better option for me as a small buisness owner.....not only did I leave that same day with a Brand new 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited...I left with a check in my pocket for my Jeep. It was a win win!! I am completely in love with my new Jeep and highly recommend this Dealership to everyone!! They were thorough and extremely quick...I didn"t even have to wait to get my financing done. Thank You Richard and Kenny as well!!!

nandito
5/15/2016

"Excelent Customer Service"

The staff at Elmwood Dodge helped me find the truck that best fits my needs both financially and professionally. They were friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. I am very greatful and appreciate all their help.

Reviews of Vincent  Asermely