Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Benamino Sciarcon

Noel Tavarez, Business Manager, Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Noel Tavarez

January 16, 2017

"Best buyer experience ever!"

- The Bishop's

We cannot stress strongly enough how excellent this dealership is! Everyone was so helpful and acted like they totally enjoyed their jobs. We have never had such a positive experience when buying a car. We were treated with every courtesy and respect. Also, after comparing several dealerships, Elmwood's prices were the best. We will be buying all our future vehicles from Elmwood! They made buying a vehicle fun, not stressful! David & Yvonne Bishop

January 15, 2017

"Best Experience Excellent Customer Care "

- maurice m

First let me give Kyle credit for setting up my visit to Sherm Jones. Kyle set the stage for what happened next. Sherm and I discussed my vehicle choice, and selecting it. Sherm was very professional and respectful, great guy. Financing was our next step, Noel found me the financing at a great rate at Pawtucket CU with all the numbers just rite with all the discounts and incentives I was qualified for. Within just a few hours my vehicle (2017 Bighorn 1500 RAM) was ready to take. Before I drove it off the lot Sherm gave me the grand tour of all departments and I was introduced to all the players is service. Jim V is the service manager with decades of experience and a former Marine, I then new I was in good hands. This is a Veteran friendly dealership that treats all customers well. I highly recommend going there if your in the market for a Ram or any other vehicle in stock. You will be glad you did.

January 14, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Amanda

We are in the market for a new jeep. Marcio took the time to discuss our needs and what would work best for our budget. He kept my opinions in mind and did not try to sell me the most expensive vehicle on the lot just for his commission. I would highly recommend Marcio if you are in the market for a Jeep.

New 2016 Jeep Wrangler