Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

625 Taunton Ave.,
East Providence, Rhode Island 02914
Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Located in East Providence. Happily serving the people of RI, CT, MA for over forty 40 years. Se Habla Espanol Parliamo Italiano Falamos Portuguese

About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

AS2016
6/21/2016

"Great experience at Elmwood"

After a poor experience at our local dealership my father and I drove 50 minutes to Elmwood In hopes to lease a jeep Cherokee. Immediately upon arrival we were greeted by Nathan who was extremely pleasant and welcoming. He listened to what we were interested in looking at, and all our requests before making any suggestions. Nathan went out of his way to make sure all our questions were answered and that we were satisfied with the car before going any further. Nathan and Benamino did a great job in negotiating a price for us that we were comfortable with, and allowed for the best use of discounts. Vinny helped with the insurance aspect and could not have been nicer! Overall we had a great experience at Elmwood and would absolutley recommend them and Nathan to anyone. Thank you for everything I love my new jeep!

GeorgeP
6/21/2016

"Honest, willing to help and listen, friendly, clean."

We went in to see about trading our leased jeep early, that we purchased through another dealer. Marcio could not have listen to our concerns and wishes any better. He was honest about what he could do and extended a lot of time and effort to be sure we were satisfied. Also the entire staff was courteous and helpful each time we were there. They opened doors for us and offered water and coffee, even pizza. Vincent was great to work with and made our financial work up pleasant... Imagine that. Overall we would consider this an A+++ experience. Thank you Elmwood Dodge. George and Gina Promades

ram folks
6/20/2016

"Great people"

From the time we got there ( which was before opening on a Sunday) we were approached by Wayne. We stated that we had an internet quote and he took over. We found the truck on the lot down the road and he brought it up. We test drove and loved the truck. After shopping at a few dealerships in Ma , where we live and have bought before, we feel so fortunate to have found Elmwood and deal with Wayne. Wayne herd what we said and listened to what we told him we were looking for. He is by far the most professional sales associate we have ever had the pleasure of dealing with when buying a vehicle. No pressure and was more than accommodating and attentive to our needs. WAYNE THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!! I will and have already told people about Elmwood and Wayne. It would be in error if we did not sat thank you to Benamino and Vinney also. You folks at Elmwood are awesome and we love our new ram. Thanks Dave & Ellie

rl202
6/20/2016

"A good experience with a great salesperson"

I've had a lot of experience buying cars, and my experience at Elmwood was one of the best that I've had. My salesperson Justin took a frantic call on a Sunday morning to help me through an issue that I had with car seats. He had me come down to the dealership and make sure the seats fit ok in the car and that I could get my son in the back without issues. This was great.

Toni Bagley
6/18/2016

"Awesome!!!!!!"

From the moment we got out of our car we were greeted by friendly faces! We knew the size of the vehicle we wanted and some of the features,we just weren't sure of which car we wanted. Our salesman Al Torres was extremely helpful!!!! He wasn't at all impatient with all our questions or the fact that we wanted to look at multiple automobiles. When we both took the car we decided we wanted he was super helpful with the buying process. We then spoke with Vinny in finance...again,very friendly,honest,and helpful! Everyone at this dealership treated us so nicely!!! Without hesitation I would recommend them to family,friends and even total strangers!!!! There is no question,when we decide to get a second car this is where we will be purchasing it from!!!

Carmen-Rae Rappoport

redgirl 2008
6/18/2016

"A very friendly, fun and satisfying experience."

We were impressed by how their staff treated each other like family. We were also impressed with our salesman Mr James Bray. He referred to use as family and as his customers, he made sure that we got a fair trade in price towards the purchase a new 2016 Ram truck. This was the second vehicle that we had purchased from this Elmwood Dodge Dealership,through James and had great results. The people there seem to go above and beyond to insure customer satisfaction . Their service personnel made sure the truck was ready for pick up on time. Their guy in the financial dept. was very helpful. He was friendly and pleasant to talk too and he got use a good rate. James is a excellent sales person, whom we personally believe genuinely cares about his customers. He made sure that we were truly satisfied with each vehicle that we purchased through him.

j1984
6/17/2016

"Great Place To Buy A Car"

The team at Elmwood went above and beyond to make me have the best sales experience ever. They are very upfront about there pricing nothing to hide no back-and-forth games like most places. My salesmen Marcio made sure I had everything I needed in order to make it a smooth and easy sale. Look forward to future purchases again.

Benjie Rubinstein
6/14/2016

"Could not ask for a better experience!"

Eniezer Rios, my salesman, could not have been anymore helpful. We hit it off immediately and he went above and beyond the call of duty to get me into a Jeep. He and everyone else at the dealership was extremely friendly including another salesman, Benjamino Sciarcon, who stopped in and was very helpful, too. The whole experience was easy and gratifying!

Whitfords of Lincoln
6/09/2016

"Great place to do business"

My husband and I were looking online for different cars that would suit his driving needs and we looked at Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and they had the vehicle he was interested in. So we stopped by and we were told by a close family friend that we should ask for Richard, he was off that day. But Marico was happy to help us. He looked at what the needs my husband needed in a car and found the righty one for us. So happy that we stopped by and met Marico and purchased my husbands new Jeep Cherokee.

nicecar
6/04/2016

"Couldn't ask for anything more."

Al, my sales associate couldn't have been more helpful. The purchase process was easy and the dealership was receptive to my financial input. There's not much more to say - it was an easy process working with delightful team members. Definitely check it out.

The Finance Genlema