Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

625 Taunton Ave.,
East Providence, Rhode Island 02914
Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Located in East Providence. Happily serving the people of RI, CT, MA for over forty 40 years. Se Habla Espanol Parliamo Italiano Falamos Portuguese

About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

ovrtime
5/19/2015

"Sales person was tenacious!"

I was searching for a late model used Ram. Had been at it for 7 months. Contacted dealer on the Internet. Made an appointment and when I got there, I was turned over to a sales person other than the one I had been talking to. No problem. This guy showed me what he had that fit my check list, but really couldn't come up with something that I liked. Called me back a couple of days later to follow up, and I asked him about something else that I seen on their web site. I was interested but we could not come to agreement on the price, so I left. Salesman called back 2 days later to tell me that the truck was still available. Verified his asking price, but still no movement. He called back 3 days after that to ask if I was interested at a reduced price. I said yes. He wanted me to take delivery that afternoon, went there but they could not move the vehicle until it was inspected. Picked it up 2 days later. Like I said, TENACIOUS> Deal done! This was my third transaction with Elmwood over the last 15 years.

Mike Cronin, Internet guy

Chrissy
5/16/2015

"Purchase of a new vehicle"

I have been dealing with Richard Miranda for 22 years now. He has always helped me out even if I couldn't purchase a vehicle at that moment. He makes me feel comfortable going there. I wont going any where else to buy a vehicle.

gary
5/14/2015

"Great Experience"

This is our second vehicle we purchased from Elmwood Dodge, and It keeps getting better. Sales staff was very friendly and made everything run smoothly. Best around

Trisha2123
5/12/2015

"Great car buying experience"

My husband and I went to four different car dealerships and Elmwood is the best by far! Nathan Amaral was our salesman and he was fantastic! From beginning to end Nathan was personable, knowledgable and accommodating. The whole experience was great!! I'd also like to acknowledge Ben Sciarcon who went above and beyond for me!! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!! We'll be back for our next car!!

CoachStein
5/07/2015

"Elmwood delivers "The Total Package!""

Let me start with Jay L'Archevesque (Head Coach of Elmwood). He told me this would be a different experience than other dealerships and he was on point and then some. The professionalism from the first second I walked in to the day I drove off the lot with the car I love was excellent. Jay had set things up for me to meet with Dennis (General Manager). Dennis Freeman immediately linked me up with Eniezer Rios (Salesman) and we were off to find the vehicle that spoke to me. Eniezer asked questions, listened to what I was looking for, matched things up with the choices from inventory on the computer and then we went out on the lot and checked out some options. The second car we looked at was the one I ended up leasing. I looked at one other model, but I knew deep down we had found the one vehicle I was meant to find. We went back inside, talked over some price points and Eniezer talked things over with Dennis. He came back with a great offer and the rest is history. Then I met Victor Amaral (Finance Manager) and he took me through the process of payment and the lease loan. Smooth process, and another awesome employee providing outstanding customer service. Then came time for some more coaching on the vehicle and how it works. While waiting on the insurance binder to be faxed over, Marlene and her co-workers continued the "family style" hosting by making me feel comfortable and being attentive. I then met Noel Tavarez (Salesman) who gave me the whole 411 on my new Cherokee and I was impressed, psyched, and more than prepared to drive home in my new ride. There is no better experience than what I went through at Elmwood, thank you for delivering, "I was completely satisfied!"

Marlene. (Great host and conversationalist) Jay L'Archevesque (Delivered customer service and then some!)

Will
5/06/2015

"Great dealer and GREAT salesman; Noel Tavares"

Great experience at Elmwood Jeep Dealer on May 1, 2015. Meet a terrific salesman named Noel (do your self a favor and ask for him) who worked with us. He is smart, informed, listens, and professional. Victor Amaral helped us with financing, got us a great rate and made a complicated task seem easy.. Will

skap24
5/05/2015

"Buying a car CAN be enjoyable!!"

This is the first car I had to lease myself and I was not looking forward to it after test driving a few other brands. Then, this ended up being the 3rd Jeep dealership I shopped, so needless to say, I was exhausted. From start to finish, the ENTIRE experience can only be described as delightful. Sherman Jones was extremely knowledgeable about the Grand Cherokee and answered my questions with such detail and so kindly. Working with Dennis Freeman was straightforward and without hassle. Doing the financing with Vinny Asermely was stress-free because he was so thorough and capable. Elmwood then went (I feel) above and beyond when they picked me up in Newport from dropping my lease off and brought me back to take delivery of my new car. The good feelings continued 6 days later when I discovered a bolt in my tire and had to return to get it repaired. I then had a chance to sit with Jay, the owner, and Jimmy, in service, and they too treated me like I was the only customer there, and of course I wasn't. I challenge anyone to have a better car buying experience anywhere else!

happyjeepowner
5/05/2015

"absolutely amazing!"

I had the best experience at this dealership. I have a lot of anxiety and al Torres made it so easy for me. Everyone in that dealership is so friendly and patient. I felt like I was at home. I would recommend this place to everyone. The best part was he wasn't pushy didn't follow me around he came and said hi asked if we needed help,this is.how it should be done.

rdcc1234
5/04/2015

"great overall experience with sales and financing"

nathan amaral was our sales rep. He was very helpful and courteous. Great customer service . Vinny Asermely help us with the financing. Very professional and eager to help us get the best financing available. Had a great overall experience.

comcast
5/03/2015

"Very helpful, knowledgeable team. Great deal on new Jeep!"

Al Torres, Vinny Asermely and the rest of the team at Elmwood Dodge took very good care of us as we went through the purchase process for our new jeep. Al was very knowledgeable providing us with tons of useful information on a number of vehicles and was very patient as we selected our new Jeep Wrangler. We were afforded the opportunity to test drive as many vehicles as we wanted and Jay, the owner of the dealership, even entertained our young children as the Mrs. & I worked through the financing process with Vinny. There was never any pressure and Al & Vinny were always available to answer questions as needed. The best part is, we got a great deal on our new Jeep Wrangler! I definitely recommend going to see Al Torres at Elmwood Dodge for a new vehicle purchase!

Reviews of Victor Amaral