Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Call
Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Located in East Providence. Happily serving the people of RI, CT, MA for over forty 40 years. Se Habla Espanol Parliamo Italiano Falamos Portuguese

About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

"Top notch dealership! "

Throughout the experience, I dealt with James Bray, Marc Mercidieu, Vincent Asermely, and Dennis Freeman. All were friendly and courteous. I have to say Dennis Freeman is THE MAN. He worked out a fantastic lease offer on a Jeep that I absolutely LOVE. I could not be happier. I will definitely refer friends and family here. I will also purchase/lease here again. Thanks Elmwood!!!

"new or used Fantastic Dealer"

I have been buying from Elwood Dodge for the pat 12 years, and thanks to Richard, Ben, Dennis, DD.T, Jim and Vinnie, this outstanding group of professionals has made all my purchasing, financing and servicing of my vehicles a great experience. I have and always will recommend Elmwood Dodge to all my family and friends. Thanks to all for a great partnership!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tom B.

"Great car shopping experience!"

Victor Amaral greeted us as we walked onto the sales floor and it was a great experience beginning to end! Unlike our car shopping in the past, this process was quick and painless.

"new 2014 jeep"

"AMAZING" I sat down with Noel Tavarez he was funny and friendly with my family.Also he was very knowledgeable with the sale. Thank you.

"The most amazing experience shopping for a car."

I was sat down with with Sherman Jones because I was interested in purchasing a jeep wrangler. I first and foremost realized that he paid very close attention to everything I was looking for in a car and most importantly I felt no pressure to buy a car. This was not like those dealerships that start asking for the sale right away or call you constantly to annoy you regarding you purchasing a car. I've certaintly have had that happen to me and I know I didn't like it. Everyone in the dealership was coming out of the way to intruduce themselves to me. I thought that Sherman was a very friendly, understanding, funny and very charismatic person who went above and beyond to accomodate me in every aspect and i definetly recommend going to him for any assistance. The dealership did not have a white color jeep wrangler that I was looking for and Sherman continued to search until he found it and personally picked it up for me and called me once he had it on hand. Very appreciative regarding this dealership, simply AWESOME!

"lemon buyer"

Purchase a brand new Jeep Cherokee Latitude with V6 engine. Drove it home and heard a tapping sound coming from the engine. After several return trips to the dealership it was determined that the engine was defective. Chrysler and the dealership want to install a new engine. I want a new vehicle with a factory installed engine. This is what I paid for. The Jeep sits at the dealership with 500 miles on the odometer. We are at a standoff. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

"Great job"

Very good car buying experience . Richard Miranda is a great asset to the company.he treated us like family.also he was very professional.you can see he has a lot of experience

"Fantastic!"

We have been buying Chrysler products from this dealership for many many years. They cannot be beat! Love them! I have sent may of my friends.

"GREAT AND WOULD GO BACK MADE SOME NEW FRIENDS ASWELL "

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2014 DODGE CHARGER R/T BLACKTOP, I WENT IN LOOKING FOR A VEH AND FELL IN LOVE WITH THE CHARGER, THE SALES AND FINANCE TEAM WENT WAY OUT OF THERE WAY TO HELP ME GET INTO THE CAR I REALLY WANTED, THEY GAVE ME ALL OF MY OPTIONS AND WHICH WAS BEST AND WORKED FOR MY PERSONAL SITUTAION. I COULD HAVE NOT ASKED FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE. NO HASSEL VERY QUICK NO BORING SALES PITCHES RIGHT TO THE POINT AND HONEST. VERY VERY HAPPY

"Car buying experience has never been so good!"

I hesitated to stop at a dealership without my husband in tow but it couldn't have had a happier ending! Shayne Dyer, sales associate, met me and showed me 2014 Jeep Cherokees I was interested in seeing. I know competition among dealerships is keen...I also know it was Shayne who brought me back to Elmwood with my husband to close the sale. Shayne was knowledgeable, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. Most importantly, he treated me as a valuable, potential customer and not as a female out of her element. Once a deal was agreed upon, my husband and I met with Vinny to work on financing which proved to be another pleasant experience. All paperwork was done on time and our new Cherokee was ready to go when promised! Will definitely recommend Elmwood to friends and family. JeanUlm

Vincent Asermely