Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

625 Taunton Ave.,
East Providence, Rhode Island 02914
Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Located in East Providence. Happily serving the people of RI, CT, MA for over forty 40 years. Se Habla Espanol Parliamo Italiano Falamos Portuguese

About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

tt
4/18/2015

"great experiance"

Ive purchased over 20 cars from Dennis and noel from Elmwood dodge , always a great experiance and they will bend over backwards to get u in car of your dreams

dbullen
4/15/2015

"Great service and a wonderful experience!"

Had the pleasure of working with Al. He was very informative but not pushy in the least. Was refreshing to have that type of approach in purchasing my jeep as other dealers that I had looked at were extremely pushy and aggressive. Victor handled the paperwork and finance of the transaction and was a true professional as well. Was surprised how quick and easy the process was. I would absolutely buy again from Elmwood and Al as well recommend to family and friends.

ryanl2184
4/15/2015

"great car buying experience "

my second truck I bought here . great experience no pressure. they made sure the truck was what I wanted . didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need . I would highly recommend this dealer weather in the market for new or used .

Agsoccer23

"Great Experience! "

The staff was so friendly and were very helping in assisting me in buying my first car! When they didn't have the color I wanted they went out of their way to find it for me at a different dealership! Would highly recommend this dealership

James H.
4/14/2015

"Great sales people really try to help"

I had some idea what I wanted, but my sales person, Eniezer Rios, wanted to make sure that my vehicle was a good fit. The car I ended up getting was very nice and just right for my needs. He was great to deal with and the whole staff are all personable and helpfull.

Tracey and Bill
4/14/2015

"Best dealership experience EVER!!!!!! They really GET IT!"

Warmly greeted upon arrival. It is quite obvious that everyone associated with this dealership is well trained and well aware of the expectations of management. There is no pressure and there are no games. Really! Their goal is to help you to find the automobile that best suits you, and help you get to a price that ends up being a win win for you and them! Al Torres was our product specialist and right from the start our experience could not have been better. He was easy to deal with, very product knowledgeable and could answer all of our questions. It was like we were dealing with a friend and we just met him! His goal was to help us buy a car if it was right for us. He made it right! Al consulted with Mark Watters, his sales manager, on pricing. In other dealerships they usually put people like Mark behind an iron curtain. Not at Elmwood. Mark is right there interacting with customers, helping to make our experience A+. Vinny Asermely is their business manager. I've met a lot of guys over the years who do what he does. They usually make you feel like they are in a hurry to get you to sign the paperwork, they don't explain things well or at all, and are not very concerned about getting you the best rate on financing. Not Vinny. He went above and beyond to help us and our deal ended up being even better that what we thought it would be. Every person that we met at Elmwood are what we would call quality individuals. We guess this explains why so many of them have been with the dealership for years! Every time someone walked by us, they introduced themselves and asked us if we wanted something to drink. Even Jay, the president of their group, sat and talked with us. His fantastic and positive "what can I do to help you attitude" is probably the greatest reason why his employees conduct themselves the way they do. Jay expects his employees to treat customers in such as way that they will come back and also refer their friends and family! Elmwood treats people like cherished customers. We've never had this feeling when buying a car and we've bought many. So, this was our first experience but not our last. You should come to Elmwood first to buy your car, you won't need to go anywhere else! They treat you right!

KD44
4/12/2015

"Great Place-Fun to buy a car!"

Richard, Ben, and Vinny made my recent purchase of a Jeep Patriot extremely enjoyable. It was actually really fun to buy my new car. My mother and I felt completely at ease the entire time. We felt like everyone there had our best interest when purchasing my car. Everyone was so friendly and I would totally recommend this dealership after dealing with Richard, Ben, and Vinny.

Y. Palacios
4/10/2015

"Noel the best salesman ever!"

We had been looking for a car for awhile. We needed a car soon, and Noel made it a very simple process. He was very kind, and helpful. We were able to test drive the car we wanted immediately, and they made sure the car was up to regulations the next day when we were going to pick it up. We had a good experience, and definitely going to Noel for when we want another car!

Formula_guy
4/10/2015

"Very smooth purchase of new Challenger."

Eniezer was a great salesman. NO BS and no wasting of time involved. I usually dread dealing with car dealerships and the games they play and time they waste. Eniezer was great, told him the car I wanted and we took it for a ride. I offered a fair price, after they accepted the finance guy got me in and out quick with no games also. At other dealerships I have had to walk out after thinking I bought a car because of all the added extras tacked on. This was not the case at elmwood dodge. Quick summary. I walked in and they had the exact car I was lookng for on the showroom floor. I offered a fair price for the car and they accepted with a minimum of time wasted. There was no sales pressure or "what do you want your payments to be" crap. I have no patience for games or people wasting my time. Great Job Eniezer !

Tommym8671
4/09/2015

"Great place"

Friendly place. They do the best they can to get you into the vehicle you want. I will def go back for my next jeep. Ask for Nate.

Reviews of Victor Amaral