Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sales Specialist

December 06, 2016

"New car"

- Billb6249

Excellent customer service!! There was no pressure to buy. Sherman Jones was wonderful, welcoming, and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Elmwood to my friends and family.

December 06, 2016

"Fantastic and Painless "

- Psycho Dad

From when I stepped through the door until my deal was completed, I was treated like a family member and that nothing else mattered to them as long as I was happy. I also saw that same attitude with everyone else that was working there. I cannot explain how grateful and happy I was to work with Elmwood Dodge. Richard Mirada and Vinny Asermely were just amazing. I even met the owner who made me feel comfortable and relived of any pressure associated with buying a car. I will NEVER and I will repeat NEVER buy another car anywhere else but Elmwood dodge. Thank you for all your help and welcoming me into your family! !

December 04, 2016

"Quick Service and Work for me"

- Brian

I knew the car I wanted, Elmwood had it in stock. Sherman gave me what I was looking for my trade in and Noel got me the financing.. Was a very easy process. They also handled my out of state registration and major plus..

New 2016 Jeep Wrangler