Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

625 Taunton Ave.,
East Providence, Rhode Island 02914
Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Located in East Providence. Happily serving the people of RI, CT, MA for over forty 40 years. Se Habla Espanol Parliamo Italiano Falamos Portuguese

About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Bonnie
3/29/2015

"Quick and painless :)"

Noel was excellent. I went in and told him all my requirements (including payment) and about two hours later I was driving away in my new Jeep :)

brenda
3/26/2015

"Excellent service"

We purchased a new van from Elmwood, Noel was terrific and worked with us to get us what we wanted at a price that we could afford.

vladimirjean
3/26/2015

"There's a reason I came here."

I'm young man of 22, who was just in need of a new vehicle in my life. I had asked my mother and she had one person in mind from the start, Richard Miranda. From the time I got there, I was greeted greatly, laughed and had the most positive experience. As soon as I'd arrived I knew there was a reason my mother had gotten all her vehicles from this dealership and more importantly this salesman for the last 17 years. Richard talked to me about what I was looking for in a vehicle, gave me several options, and his savvy was so good it only took one test drive to decide the vehicle for me. The point is, Richard's know-how personality and welcoming nature has me sure beyond a doubt, that Elmwood Dodge is the only place I ever want to buy a car. Price, professionalism, and well deserved praise. A Big Thank you to Richard Miranda and Victor Amaral for helping me with quick and easy finances. Sincerely, Vladimir Jean.

leslcoop4
3/25/2015

"LOVE my new jeep !!!"

Was an extremely pleasant experience! Harrison was very friendly and was able to keep my payments where I wanted them. It was definitely the best car buying experience I ever had. I got an good price on my 2006 jeep trade in and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone that I come across that is looking to purchase a new vehicle.

karenlewis1
3/24/2015

"Very pleased with all sales personal. "

James Bray was always a phone call away. Very helpful. Harrison Carter was my salesman representing Elmwood Dodge. He is very professional and worked very hard to help me through the process. I do have to bring SUV back because the lock does not function on back lift when locking vehicle. I wish that had been found before hand. Having said that, it has nothing to do with how well I was treated. I have an appointment to bring SUV in for back latch repair. I made the appointment with Amy in Service Dept, again...very friendly. I love my used Hyundai Tucson Limited. I had never purchased from Elmwood Dodge before. I would again, it was a good experience. Thank you Harrison.... Karen Lewis

Melissa
3/19/2015

"The Best!!!! Not even comparable to other dealerships"

Nathan went up and beyond to help me get exactly what I wanted. I received an excellent price on what I wanted and on my trade. It's always frustrating as a woman to have to deal with this and the negotiating and not knowing if you are getting treated fairly. Well I shopped around and with out a doubt there were no games at Elmwood Dodge. Victor in financing took it from there and I was able to pick up my vehicle in no time... a very smooth transaction .I am one very happy customer!!!! I will definitely be doing business with them again in the future and HIGHLY recommend Elmwood Dodge!!!! Love my Jeep Compass!!

rach0124
3/14/2015

"Best car purchasing experience ever"

A family friend recommended we go here and we couldn't be happier. We were lucky enough to deal with Richard Miranda, who made sure the process was seamless. It was the least stressful car-buying experience we've ever had and everyone we dealt with was really great. We are very happy with the purchase of our Jeep Grand Cherokee and would definitely return for future purchases and/or service.

bbezok
3/13/2015

"Completely satisfied once again!!!!!!!!!"

Bought my first vehicle from the staff at Elmwood Dodge in 1998. Since that first vehicle i have purchased 6 more including the one they delivered to my house today being i couldn't get there to pick it up for a couple of days........now that's what I call SERVICE! ............ Over the years i have referred several friends and family who were treated in the same manor as I have been through the years. Ben has been a mainstay through every one of my dealings with Elmwood as well as Vinny. This was my first dealing with Noel and he fits perfectly into the family at Elmwood CDJR.

CrisF
3/12/2015

"Completely fulfilled my expectations"

Had an amazing experience. Nathan Amaral was very informative and friendly. He did not stop until he got me the deal and vehicle that I wanted. He treated me with respect and listened to my needs and wants. Going to Elmwood Dodge was the best decision I made. And leasing my new Jeep from them was a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Nathan and this dealership to anyone looking to buy or lease a vehicle. Very happy customer !!

Limited
3/05/2015

"Best I ever experienced leasing a vechicle."

The fact I had a great salesperson Noel Tavares was the biggest factor. Was able to get me a Grand Cherokee Limited with the options I wanted. The process and dealing with the manager and finance person went quickly. I already recommended Noel and the dealership to some people already.

Reviews of Victor Amaral