Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Call
Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Located in East Providence. Happily serving the people of RI, CT, MA for over forty 40 years. Se Habla Espanol Parliamo Italiano Falamos Portuguese

About Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

"Will recommend, and will buy here again!!!"

I had been looking for a new sedan for quite sometime, and had visited several dealerships in the RI and MA area. I stopped into Elmwood on the way home one day, and met Harrison in sales. I didn't have time for a test drive, but wanted to look at a car they had in stock. Harrison took the time to show me the car, and answer my questions. I wasn't able to make it back to the dealership for a couple of weeks, but Harrison kept in touch without being pushy. I finally made it back to the dealership for a test drive, and we were able to make a deal for the new car. I will go back to Elmwood, and would recommend Harrison Carter as your first point of contact on the road to purchasing your new vehicle. Harrison has remained responsive to my questions after he completed the sale.

"Great experience "

I went to Elmwood to look at a GMC pickup truck and test drive it. I met with Fred. He's new to the car selling game, but seemed knowledgeable and ready to sell cars. He was very personable. Overall, my experience was smooth and easy. I would recommend this dealership and Fred to others. Victor and Vincent were very helpful with the finance part.

"Great experience, great value!"

My husband and I had been looking for a car and we had already gone to quite a few dealerships. We decided to stop in and see if there was anything at Elmwood since we were in the area. We were only there a minute when Harrison came out to ask if we needed help. We weren't looking for a specific car, we were just trying to stay within a certain budget. Harrison walked us around to see if anything stuck out at us, and when nothing did he went to work. He worked very hard to find us something that met all of our needs, and was still within budget. We ended up finding a car that was a little over budget, but we weren't sure if we could swing the payments and we left with nothing. After thinking about it that night, and thinking about what a great experience we had and how hard Harrison had worked to find something for us, we decided to get the car. We called back the next day and let them know we were going to do it, and picked it up the day after. I really appreciated how helpful and patient Harrison was with us, and I think he is an asset to your team!

"Great time buying a new car "

drifter3605 "My customer experience was perfect" Sherman Jones Vincent Asermely and Jim Verdoia were very nice I would strongly recommend them to new customers. They went out of their way to make sure we were happy with our new car and all the sales staff made the visit vere helpful It is a very great place to buy a car

"We were very impressed with the friendliness of all staff."

We have to say this was our best car buying experience ever, and we've had a bunch! Nate "the new kid on the block" was super, He was able to find out himself or ask one of the other staff everything we asked about. Everyone seemed genuinely happy to help out. Victor also was great to deal with, he made the finance side a "piece of cake" and explained all the paperwork. Wasn't as painful as we thought it would be!! Overall we are pleased we went to Elmwood and would recommend to anyone. Thanks also to the guy that was able to bust open the screws that held our old rusty license plate on. LOL Good Luck Nate!!

"My customer experience was perfect"

Marc Mercidieu and Vincent Asermely were very nice I would strongly recommend them to new customers. They went out of their way to make sure we were happy with our new car and all the features.

"Excellent Customer Service"

From moments after we walked onto the lot through the sales process to the delivery we were treated with respect, honesty and made to feel like we were important. ALL of the sales staff made their way to us to say hello and have a brief chat. Even in the moments when we were alone- awaiting something, a nearby staffer would engage us in conversation, We were made to feel like we were "red carpet people." From the salesman, Marc, to Dennis the sales manager, to Victor and Vinnie from the finance office to the phone receptionist and the "back room folks" we have never been treated so well at a dealership. Between my wife and I, we have purchased 16 vehicles over our lives. By far this was the best experience at a dealership. That list includes a previous purchase from a family friend who was a salesman.

"Leasing my new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee "

I went to Elwood jeep knowing exactly what I wanted and needed. I am a client who researches everything I do before committing. Harrison Carter was very kind and helped me sort through the choices of my next vehicle. Together with Vinny and Victor, they were extremely diligent to get me the car I wanted at the price point I need to work with. Everyone was very welcoming and made me feel as though I was their only client. Being in a customer sevice industry myself I know how important that is! And it was appreciated! On the day of delivery , Harrison was right there to assist me with and questions I had about my new vehicle's features. He was very sweet and patient with me and helped me personalize my Uconnect and other settings. I'm four days in and love my new Jeep!

"Great Place to Buy a Ca"

Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a great place to buy a car. They have a large selection of vehicles and the staff is great. Marc Mericidieu helped us find the right car for us. He compared various cars and helped us negotiate the right price. If you go there ask for Marc!

"Best Excellent Service"

We went to Elmwood Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram after we had visited multiple stores. One of the PREVIOUS stores we visited was BALD HILL ROAD's Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram, which had a big lot of cars, but very terrible customer service. The older gentleman there did not ask for our name or phone numbers, which is unprofessional conduct. Then when we took the car around, my sister wanted to take it for a drive too, as we were buying more than one Jeep Cherokee. He sighed and showed a face of irritation. When we went in, I wanted to buy more than one car, and wanted to negotiate a price around $24,000 for both, but the gentleman did not budge an inch. We would have bought it around the price of the retail, but that place has an unprofessional attitude. Luckily for me, I went to Elmwood and found Marc Mercidieu. He greeted us and took down our name and our preferences and got straight to work. He even helped us negotiate a price when we said we wanted something around $24,000. He was patient and very friendly, taking us to see every car that was best suited for us and found us two. We decided to buy both. Now, we didn't buy both just because the price was great, but the professionalism and dedication towards customers there is unparalleled. Their staff is excellent. If I had to recommend a dealership, it would be this one. Thank you Marc and the rest of the staff!

Vincent Asermely