Ettleson Hyundai

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Ettleson Hyundai

Ettleson Hyundai Info
About Ettleson Hyundai

We here at Ettleson Hyundai are in love with the Hyundai brand. With all the different Hyundai vehicle available, we can fit into anyone’s lifestyle. Maybe you are a Chicago Hyundai driver looking for a stylish car like the 2014 Genesis Coupe to take to the next Bulls game. You could be a golfer, ready to hit the green at Flagg Creek Golf Course in one of our Hyundai SUVs like the Hyundai Tucson. From spacious interior to style, we have what you are looking for. Feel free to call us with any questions you may have.

About Ettleson Hyundai

• Free Snacks
  • Free Computer usage with Internet

"Best Customer Service"

My daughter and I contacted Sandy Munoz by email requesting a quote on a 2014 Santa Fe. Immediately, Sandy emailed us a quote and then referred us to Bob Dinella. Bob's professionalism helped us with making our budget numbers work. Also, the financial person, Bugs, exceeded his expertise in finding the bank who had the best interest rate for the car loan. We left the dealership satisfied and very happy. I will recommend Ettleson Hyundai to my relatives and friends when purchasing a new or used car.

"Great experience on a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0L Turbo"

I first contacted Sandy Munoz via email on a Santa Fe advertised on their website. She replied back quickly and I made arrangements to come in the next morning. I was greeted by Joel who was very friendly and had the Santa Fe waiting for me at the front door. He gave me the keys for the test drive while he reviewed my trade-in. I like the dealerships that let the customer test drive the vehicle without supervision. I was able to give the CUV a good drive and came back to talk numbers - the hard part of the process. I had been to two different dealerships the previous day and got some good and bad numbers. Ettleson was able to give me what i was looking for in my trade-in and with a little negotiating, got the price and payment i was looking for. The 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport with the 2.0L Turbo is a great cross-over utility vehicle. The turbo really delivered some increased power and was very impressed by all the options - saddle colored leather, panoramic moonroof, navigation and almost all the bells and whistles. It was a gently used certified pre-owned vehicle that someone took great care with. I came back the next day with the wife to sign all the paperwork and took delivery of my new car. I would recommend Ettleson Hyundai if you are looking for a great deal. I look forward to many years of enjoyment in my new Santa Fe!

Mike in Finance

"JD & "Bugs" went above & beyond to get..."

JD & "Bugs" went above & beyond to get me into my new car. I can't say enough good things about them! I will definitely be recommending them to anyone looking to buy a car.

"I have to say I was dreading the whole process of buying..."

I have to say I was dreading the whole process of buying a used car and these guys were terrific! And I left there feeling confident in my purchase. I am so pleased and I know my daughter will be tickled pink when she sees her "new" car :) Thanks Joe! You're the best!

Bogdan Wierzbowski

"I called last month for pricing on a tune up & oil..."

I called last month for pricing on a tune up & oil change for my 2005 Santa Fe. I gave my # & was told I would be called back with the info. No one called back. Tried again today with the same results. No probem. I will take my business elsewhere. I received a call this morning & the issue has been resolved to my satisfaction.

service Department

"AND THAT'S WHY CAR SALESMEN HAVE BAD REPUTATIONS... ..."

AND THAT'S WHY CAR SALESMEN HAVE BAD REPUTATIONS... i looked at a used vehicle and talked to "Bait and Switch" Bobby about pricing on Monday. On Tuesday he called to see if I was still interested and told I him I would come back Thursday to talk about the deal and he said yes let's see what we can do about the cost. He called to confirm I was coming Thursday and then when I got there showed me another car he thought I'd like. When I told him I wanted to talk about the vehicle I came for, he said it was 'just sold' this afternoon. WHAT A PUTZ! He knew I was coming and didn't even have the courtesy to call me and tell me it was gone, wasting the time of my friend and myself. And then he sat there pouting because he 'thought I'd jump' at the 'replacement' car. You thought Wrong, Bub!

KarinMc responded to this review

October 14, 2013

AND THAT'S WHY salesmen have bad reputations... follow up to dealer response. I am well aware a car could be sold in the interim - however, If the salesman did not have time to tell me the first car was being sold Before I arrived, he certainly had an opportunity to say so when I got there. However he said NOTHING and tried to push the other vehicle. After I test drove the 'replacement' vehicle and saw problems with it, THEN I found out and expressed my disappointment that the other vehicle was gone, he said "So why don't you just buy a new one- it's only $xx more per month." Who is He to determine that I should add more expense - that's why I was looking for a used car in the first place!.

Ettleson Hyundai responded to this review

October 10, 2013

Ettleson Hyundai wrote on 10/10/2013 3:38:17 PM: KarenMC - Our team has reviewed your situation and our findings are that we offered to let you take the vehicle overnight on your initial visit, so that it would not be available to any other potential buyers. You decided to not take us up on our offer. The vehicle did sell right before you arrived for your second visit, as we had stated there were other interested buyers. Since you were inconvenienced on that second visit, our GM offered you a year newer similar vehicle which had lower miles and would match the price of the original, which was a more than fair offer. You refuse this offer, and we are sorry that we were not able to do business with you at this time. We never 'Bait & Switch', and was attempting to do right by offering you a more expensive vehicle at a loss to compensate your valuable time. Feel free to contact our GM - Lou Tornabeni @ 708-491-0200 if you wish to discuss this matter further.

"I didn't like the service that I received from this..."

I didn't like the service that I received from this guy. He is so unprofessional and rude. Service people fixed my car and they left out a detail which I found on the carpet and I showed it to Steve but he didn't even apologized and showed me attitude about it and then he made me feel bad that I didn't know where it belongs to. Also I was having problems with my air conditioner in the past and then they fixed it but the same problem came back (one time it would work and other time it would not), so I was trying to explain this to Steve but he didn't listen to me until the end and ran to check out my car. He told me that air conditioner works so I told him that he didn't even let me finish that it did not work couple days ago but now it is good. His reply was:"Don't roll your eyes at me", he said it in a mean manner. I was shocked and hurt. He is so unprofessional and he doesn't know how to handle problems. There can be a lot of unhappy clients but he has to know how to handle those kinds of situations in a professional and polite manner. I told him what was wrong with my car and he had to share that information with Mike (who is completely opposite from Steve, he handles unpleasant situations with good manner and he is very polite) but he didn't. Avoid this man if you like to receive a good service.

"I love this dearlership and the all the people who work..."

I love this dearlership and the all the people who work here. They are like family to me. It all started approximately 7 years ago, when my mom purchased a brand new, still covered with plastic a 2007 Hyundai Entourage. I was so excited. All I remember back then was thanking God for my gift. A car paid in full by mom. Well, I gotta say over the past 8 days, I participated in purchasing 3 cars for my boys 17, 21, and 23 years old. I'm not bragging, but I want to say I have good children, and they deserve good things in life, like what was afforded to me. Joel E. Stevko is a man I trust. I would see him from time to time when I serviced my car, and he would always ask me when was I going to buy my next car? Well this past Saturday May 18th, I did just that!! I purchased the 1st of 3 cars within 8 days. Then my 21 year old told me of the problems he was having with his car, and a week later, we were back to see Joel. He came through again, we purchased the 2nd car May 25th, then Today May 27th, we came back and got the 3rd car for my son who will be starting his new job soon with the cook county sheriff dept. We couldn't have gotten the best price without Joel and Lou Tornabeni the General Manager. They treated us well, made us feel comfortable and made us all happy. I can't leave out Mike, the finance guy. He made the deal even sweeter. Our rates were 3.9, 3,8, and 3.8... Thanks Ettleson, and Thanks Joel for looking out for me. I love you all, and we'll continue to bring our cars in for service. Natalie M. Wells

Mike in the finance dept

"I had a really positive experience with this dealership...."

I had a really positive experience with this dealership. The sales associate really listened to my needs and directed me to a vehicle that was both a perfect fit and within my price range. This was my first experience purchasing a vehicle on my own, so I had a lot of questions. The staff at Ettleson Hyundai was caring, knowledgeable, and more interested in getting me into the "right" car for me than in making a quick sale - and I was treated like family, as they responded to all of my questions and concerns with honesty, patience, and humor. The dealership gave me a very good deal on the certified used vehicle I decided to purchase, right in line with what I would expect to pay based on KBB for the specs on the car. All of that would be enough for me to give a strong review of this dealership, but it is what occurred after I decided to buy the vehicle that really left an impression. I was directed to a clean, well-stocked waiting room with refreshments, comfortable seating, and entertainment while I waited for the dealership to put together the paperwork. I only waited for about 15 minutes before the paperwork was prepared and I met the business manager, Bogdan. I cannot stress enough how wonderful this gentleman is at his job. He took the time to explain every item on the forms, and answered all of my questions with what I can only describe as natural and eternal patience. I walked out of his office feeling very educated on the terms and conditions of my financing contract (I was given a very low interest rate for my credit history), and was told to call any time if I have any questions. Ettleson Hyundai really took care of me, and I am confident that they would take good care of you too.

Bogdan Wierzbowski, Business Manager

"I had to buy a car because my car was totaled in an..."

I had to buy a car because my car was totaled in an accident. I was not excited about buying a car because I wasn't looking forward to the car note. I contacted Trisha online and she was very helpful and patient. I wasn't sure what was going to happen with the insurance companies. When I realized I was S.O.L I decided to just purchase on my own. I went to the dealership and Gino greeted me and ended up being my salesman. I test drove some cars. He was very patient also. Due to credit financing was hard to find but Gino did his best to get me the best rate. The sale took hours to say the least but Gino was consistent and patient throughout the whole process. Although I still have an unwanted car note, my experience at Ettleson was great. I love the service.Gino was awesome and taught me how to use my car. I love love love my car! Thanks Gino!

Trisha Franklin